Monday, May 22, 2017

Youtube daily report May 22 2017

Hi people, welcome at a new video!

This week is the video a bit different

Two weeks ago, I went on a trip with 2 friendly Youtubers. (Takiany & BjornM)

[LINK IN DESCRIPTION]

On the day we've met, I had no voice. I was sick.

So that's why I'm telling the story this way.

Like I said, 2 weeks a go, I've visited an abandoned mine called Indiana Jones Quarry.

The quarry is from the 20th century and they used it for sandstone.

Now you will see how we found the quarry.

We're walking on small paths through the mountains.

I guess we are close to it.

There are some tracks over here. I think it's over here.

Look at this

I forgot to tell you that I had a voice, but talking was hard for me. So didn't spoke a lot.

Let's take a look at that cabine over their.

We've found a cabine, maybe it is the entry.

They will have a look, who knows.

After we walked over 15 minutes, we had found the entry of the mine.

Off we go! Someone has to be the last guy.

We all had a flashlight but still it was nog strong enough to lighten the cave.

We stay together, I guess that's the best we can do.

We're going down.

Look how far we are and we just started.

For more infomation >> 025 VERLATEN INDIANA JONES MIJN FT. BJORNM & TAKIANY! - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

Most Funny Stage Performed |A.H - Duration: 1:37.

funnnnyyyyyyy

For more infomation >> Most Funny Stage Performed |A.H - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:56.

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping - Duration: 0:25.

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping

For more infomation >> Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Alfred Finds Out Bruce Is Missing | Season 3 Ep. 19 | GOTHAM - Duration: 2:03.

[beeps]

[dramatic music playing]

Selena!

How?

I came here to do one thing, and it

ain't answering questions.

Strange as it sounds, I'm glad you're alive.

That is strange.

You threw me out a fourth story window!

What choice did I have?

You were going to tell Alfred about me.

You mean how you're a freak.

How you're just cheap knock off who

kidnapped the real Bruce Wayne.

Selena!

Selena, stop!

He's not Bruce!

He's not Bruce!

[grunts]

Oh, dear god.

Selena.

Selena.

She's hacked me, Alfred.

She's out of her mind.

She needs a doctor.

You saw her, she was crazy.

Put your hand down, Bruce.

I said put the item down.

Alfred.

You're cut.

You don't feel anything, do you?

Do you?

I'm going to ask you nicely.

And I swear to God, you're going to feel a whole lot of pain.

Where is Bruce?

Bruce is serving a greater purpose than himself.

For more infomation >> Alfred Finds Out Bruce Is Missing | Season 3 Ep. 19 | GOTHAM - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:56.

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping - Duration: 0:25.

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping

For more infomation >> Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

BTC SOLD OUT ON GENESIS |Upgrade 15 TH Ethereum ! Plus de contrats BTC chez genesis-mining ! - Duration: 2:15.

Hi guys, hope u doin well

we are back for an other video to upgrade witn Lancani's code

had a little suprise so changing my upgrade

cause some hours ago or minutes,

Genesis sold out all BTC contracts (not surprised with price rising!)

So we gonna be fast on Ethereum cause price rising to the moon,

i'm gonna upgrade ETH with his code

I'm gonna take 15 MH/s

Still paying with bitcoins

His code.

3% valid !

If u want to take part of mining, dont loose to much time, cause those contracts will maybe..... sold out too !

15

Here we are, upgrade done !

See u guys on an other video

I'm gonna ask them if and when they plan to put back those BTC contracts,

because they are so profitable and many people buy them, including me !

See u guys ! PEACE OUT !!!

For more infomation >> BTC SOLD OUT ON GENESIS |Upgrade 15 TH Ethereum ! Plus de contrats BTC chez genesis-mining ! - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits of Pears - Creamy Spiced Pear Smoothie - Duration: 5:03.

Hey everyone! Today we are making the

Creamy Spiced Pear Smoothie and it is

going to be delicious! My name is Jess,

and if this is your first time tuning in

I am with GreenBlender! GreenBlender

is smoothie delivery service and every

week we send you all fruits, vegetables

and superfoods you need to make awesome

green smoothies at home. And every

weekday we make one of those smoothies

live with you! So, today as I said, we are

making the Creamy Spiced Pear Smoothie.

And I wanted to talk about pears with

you for a couple seconds. Pears are one

of my favorite fruit and they're one of

my favorite smoothie add-ins, and the

reason is because there's so much fiber

in them. Specifically, a fiber called

pectin, so it makes your smoothie very

creamy. If you're not bananas, if

you're not into coconut cream, if you don't

do dairy, but you're looking to have a

smooth creamy smoothie... consider adding

a pear. There's a few fun facts about

pears I learned while I was researching

them. There are actually three thousand

varieties of pears out there across the

world, which is pretty amazing! And China is

the biggest producer of pears. And

there's a secret to ripening your pear.

You get it specifically in your GreenBlender smoothie box

and it's not

quite ripe yet... pears

ripen faster when you put them in a bowl

with bananas. So, if you have a slightly

under ripe banana, slightly under ripe

pear, you put them in a bowl all together

overnight - magic happens. So, let's talk

about what else is in this smoothie. We have kind of

a lot of ingredients and I'm pretty excited

about it!

We're going to have some spinach here. We

have some cinnamon which is a

great natural sweetener. We have

half an avocado. We have a pear, which

I've already cut up back here. We have two

dates, another great natural

sweetener. We have some coconut cream.

So, let's get blending! Throw the water in

here. You can soak these dates. If you

don't have a high-powered blender,

consider soaking your dates for a couple

hours or even overnight in some water.

That will help them blend up much easier.

The Vitamix does a pretty good job,

but if you have something smaller you

may want to consider that. Just throw all

this pear in here. I really, really do love

pears. I might like them even more than apples in my green smoothie.

So, then we already cut up this

half of avocado and put that in. Avocados

are another great way to make your smoothie

creamy. Although, something to keep in

mind, is that it can mute the other

flavor - so don't go crazy!

Just half is probably great, it you

want that creaminess, but you still want the

other flavors

and add cinnamon which I put in my

coffee every morning instead of sugar. Its a great anti- inflammatory agent.

Put that

in there, and then we're going to do the

coconut cream. I'll just wipe the avocado off. So, the

coconut cream - the trick with this is

that because it's it's fat,

there's usually the solid on top and liquid

on the bottom.

Perfectly normal, so what I like to do is

put the chunk of the solid in. Use that

for one of the teaspoons, and then I like to

pour a little bit of the liquid in. It kind of

balances out. So, you can try that, or you

can just leave it out on the countertop

for about an hour before you want to make your smoothie

and then give it a good shake and it should be easier to work with.

Alright, let's go! This may need a little

bit of more water. Let me see...

right

Let's get this baby blended!

I've got some avocados on my fingers.

Awesome! Okay,

this is a super green smoothie, which I am very excited about.

Its very thick too!

Let's give this a taste.

Oh, its nice. It's really, really nice! So, you

can taste the cinnamon really, really

well. You cannot taste the spinach at all! It

kind of feels like a cinnamony green

milkshake, which to me is the perfect way

to treat your morning! So, thank you guys so

much for watching us. This smoothie is

definitely a high fiber and energizing

smoothie. It will also make your

complexion look amazing. We will be back

tomorrow with another recipe! Have a

great day!

For more infomation >> Health Benefits of Pears - Creamy Spiced Pear Smoothie - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:56.

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer Handbag in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping - Duration: 0:25.

Best Handbags for Women Designer Handbags Collection Designer handbags Flipkart amazon shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment