Monday, August 14, 2017

Youtube daily report Aug 14 2017

Hello Friends , Welcome to a very fresh and new episode of Tech Ninja

Today i'm gonna tell you like oneplus 5 has reading mode that helps to make your display black and white

it is usually useful for kindle lovers or book lovers

today i will show you how to use that feature on any android device

without install any third party application and without ROOT

it's too easy i will tell you step by step

So, lets get started

it's my Le Eco 2 it doesn't matter

All android smartphone will support that feature

let me first unlock this and now you have to go into settings

go all the way down and go into about phone

you will find build or build number in you phone

in my case there is build and then tap 7-8 time on build

you will see You are already a developer OR unlock developer option

i already done this that why they showed You are already a developer

go back, then you see developer option into your settings and the tap it

you will see the developer option is off you have to open this and tap ok

go all the way down and find Simulate color space

check it out properly

you will see disabled and then tap on it

then you will see Monochromacy and then tap on it

and now you can see all the display shown black and white like the reading mode of oneplus 5

all the things you will see in black and white

now you can read your kindle and books easily

it's useful for kindle lover and that gives you paper feel

if you want to disable this you have to go again in monochromacy and then disabled it

so, friend that's it for today if you like this video leave a like

share this video comment on this video if you have any ques? or query?

and please subscribe my channel cause i upload technical related videos and many more intresting things

also press the bell icon to get notified my latest uploads.

BYE

For more infomation >> How To Get Reading Mode Like ONEPLUS 5 On Any Android Device 📖 || Tech Ninja || - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Indiana Injury Attorneys

For more infomation >> Indiana Injury Attorneys

-------------------------------------------

Milk is Bad (Summer Assignment) - Duration: 5:36.

Growing up in a family where being taller than five-two is an accomplishment,

drinking milk was basically a sacred ritual. "It will make you grow big," they

said. "Your bones will be so strong," they said. For a long time I believed the

adults, so I drank milk regularly (also while being lactose intolerant because

nobody decided to say anything for ten years), but recently, I found that my

family was udder-ly wrong. While I was jumping from topic to topic, trying to

find something to write about for this summer-dragging assignment, I found numbers

of articles on "the benefits of drinking milk" as well as "reasons why you

shouldn't drink milk". After spending hours reading the articles, I found my

position. Despite what many people say about milk's benefits and how crucial it

is to our diet, it actually does more harm than good.

Up until high school, I was forced to drink a cup of milk as soon as I arrived

at my grandparents' house because, as mentioned previously, it was like a

sacred ritual. At the same time, though, I was also suffering from cystic acne,,

which is the kind of acne that comes from under the skin and causes an

intense amount of pain and scarring, but instead of looking at other possible

causes, my family blamed it on genetics. "You have your dad's skin," my mom claimed,

but there was a clear difference between his skin and mine. I noticed that my

pores weren't the size of moon craters, and my face never looked like someone dunked it

into the tub of olive oil, so I didn't fully believe her. Eventually I came to

accept the fact that my skin was just problematic, and that my pimples would

cause endless pain; however, things took a turn for the better

when I left for "the mother country" (or Vietnam), even though I had to use

disgusting (but much improved) bathrooms and breathed in motorcycle

exhaust for half of the time, my day-to-day life did not have a

significant change. On the other hand, my skin definitely did, even without my

usual skincare routine. Before I knew it my three weeks Vietnam were up and I

had to return to America. What also returned,

unfortunately, was my acne. It had only been one or two days before something

with milk was put into my system again, yet here I was, suffering with a huge and

painful bump right in between my eyebrows. I had already suspected some

sort of connection between my dairy intake and my acne while in Vietnam

because of the extra research I was doing for the topic, but this time it

finally hit me that milk was the cause of multiple problems, one of which was

the much loved acne. No wonder where dermatologists recommended dairy as the first

thing to go in a diet. "But when some people consume dairy, they don't have any

reactions," a person might mention. That maybe true, and those kinds of people are

pretty lucky... Or are they? Do they think about where most of the dairy actually

comes from? Do they know what's in their milk? Nowadays, milk isn't farmed by happy

farmers on happy farms. It's manufactured. Looking at the famous gallon jug with

the blue, red, and/or purple caps, the milk may appear as something simple, something

harmless. However these milks are known to cause

excess sebum production, weight gain (because of the reduced fat and increased

sugar content), and, my personal favorite, acne. Until I sat down with my dad, watched

a documentary about cow farms (which aren't really farms), and did some extra

research, I never knew why regular milk caused so many problems. As I dug deeper,

it turned out that this milk was full of harmful things, such as growth hormones,

antibiotics, and pus, just to generalize it, from all the cows that came from.

Instead of eating nice, green grass, as many would like to imagine, they are

taught to eat corn and hay to make them grow large, and, along with that, the cows

are injected with growth hormones (many known to mess with the liver and cause

acne and excess oil production) to get them to be able to produce more milk.

With so much going on around them, from being enclosed in tight spaces to

walking around in their own manure to having their calves snatched away from

them a day after birth, it is not surprising that many cows are stressed, so

they are injected with other chemicals to reduce the levels of stress hormones.

Not only are the animals in a constant state of stress, their health is also in

constant decline. Their udders, which are continuously being milked, become

irritated, inflamed, and infected, so antibiotics are also added to the list

of injections. Unfortunately, even though the chemicals run through the cows' systems to

keep the milk nice and going, they also end up in the milk and, ultimately, in us.

So what's that about milk being full of vitamins and minerals? Despite the "good

stuff" found in cow milk, the manufacturing process as well as the

milk itself causes issues with both the cows and the humans drinking the cow

milk, but the effects for humans are much more long-term, such as hormone-related

cancers and bone fragility. Whether the people choose to consume more or less

milk after looking at some of the harmful effects is their choice but, in the

end, the lifelong risks of breakouts, allergies, weight gain, and cancer will

always outweigh "a good source of calcium and vitamin A!"

For more infomation >> Milk is Bad (Summer Assignment) - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

More Whacky Antics From Pe...

For more infomation >> More Whacky Antics From Pe...

-------------------------------------------

Arrest possible after fraud finding - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Arrest possible after fraud finding - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

水原希子ラブシーンの努力激白「クリーム塗ってた」 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 水原希子ラブシーンの努力激白「クリーム塗ってた」 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

She entered the 700-degree volcano ... !! HOWTO's shocking video [HOWTO] - Duration: 2:52.

700 stories she entered into the volcanic .. !! How-ever been shocking images [HOWTO]

No comments:

Post a Comment