Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 27 2018

Red's want to break transfer record for Marco essencial Real Madrid forward

Marco Ascencio has been on Liverpool's transfer radar through the ongoing

summer transfer window according to reports from the Spanish newspaper

Marcos the Reds are willing to splash 159 million pounds to secure the

attacking midfielder services next season the Spaniard is currently in

Russia contesting in the fifth World Cup with the 2010 Champions his performances

in the tournament might also play a vital role in the intensity of

Liverpool's pursuit in him this season the 22 year old on the other hand may be

tempted to move to Anfield so as the feature in regular first-team football

official announcement made for Navy q2 Navy Keita will complete his transfer

from RB Leipzig to Liverpool on July 1st as announced by the PL club's official

website and Twitter handle of the Premier League club the midfielder has

been allocated with Steven Gerrard's number 8 Jersey which will be

considerable pressure on the 23 year old going forward it was an incredible Roma

chief says Alice and not unsellable Roman director Munchie admitted in a

recent press conference that he is not completely ruling out the sale of his

star goalkeeper and Liverpool's prime transfer target Alison Ramsey's Becker

there's no such thing anywhere in the world is an unsellable player the

perfect answer would be to say that he's unsellable but I can't say that because

such a player doesn't

For more infomation >> LIVERPOOL TRANSFER UPDATE ; ASENSIO, NABY KIETA AND ALISSON - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

La vera scena dei post-it (Rudi e Alice || Guille y Tete) fan edit w/ sub - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> La vera scena dei post-it (Rudi e Alice || Guille y Tete) fan edit w/ sub - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Switzerland vs Costa Rica LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup 2018 match on TV and online - Duration: 2:24.

 Switzerland need just one point from their final match to progress and a win could allow them to top Group E

 Granit Xhaka, Xherdan Shaqiri and Stephan Lichtsteiner are all available after escaping suspension for their celebrations in the win over Serbia

 Costa Rica are out of the World Cup but will be looking to get their first point of the tournament

How to watch Switzerland vs Costa Rica live on TV Switzerland vs Costa Rica is being broadcast live on ITV 4 today

 The match kicks off at 7pm, with coverage on the TV starting from 6.30pm.How to watch Switzerland vs Costa Rica live online Switzerland vs Costa Rica can be streamed online via ITV Hub

World Cup TV channels and live streams TV coverage of the World Cup will be split between ITV and BBC this year

 You can tune in on your TV or online via ITV's app. Now named ITV Hub, this app is available on both Apple iPhone, iPad and most Android devices and is free to download

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

 Similarly, games on BBC can be watched on BBC iPlayer on the aforementioned platforms

 It's worth noting that you'll need a valid TV Licence if you watch or record live programmes as it is a criminal offence in the UK to watch "live" television without a TV licence

 And if you're away from home and don't have a decent wifi connection – you might want to avoid watching an entire match on your smartphone

 A full football game streamed to your smartphone or tablet will use around 700MB of data

 You'll also need a TV Licence to download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer. This applies to any device you use

World Cup fixtures (All times BST) 27 June Serbia v Brazil, 7pm ITV Switzerland v Costa Rica, 7pm ITV 28 June Senegal v Colombia, 3pm BBC Japan v Poland, 3pm BBC England v Belgium, 7pm ITV Panama v Tunisia, 7pm ITV World Cup knockout fixtures Last 16 30 June Winner Group C v Runner-up Group D, 3pm Winner Group A v Runner-up Group B, 7pm 1 July Winner Group B v Runner-up Group A, 3pm Winner Group D v Runner-up Group C, 7pm 2 July Winner Group E v Runner-up Group F, 3pm Winner Group G v Runner-up GroupH, 7pm 3 July Winner Group F v Runner-up Group E, 3pm Winner Group H v Runner-up Group G, 7pm Quarter-finals 6 July Quarter-final 1, 3pm Quarter-final 2, 7pm 7 July Quarter-final 3, 3pm Quarter-final 4, 7pm Semi-finals 10 July Semi-final 1, 7pm ITV 11 July Semi-final 2, 7pm BBC Third-placed play-off 14 July Third-place play-off, 3pm ITV World Cup final Sunday 15th July Final, 4pm live on BBC and ITV

For more infomation >> Switzerland vs Costa Rica LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup 2018 match on TV and online - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

10 Calming Products to Help Your Dog Combat Fireworks Anxiety on Fourth of July - News Today - Duration: 3:31.

July 4th is coming up, a scary time for dogs afraid of fireworks. Keep your pet from freaking out or running away with these calming products July 4th is coming up, a scary time for dogs afraid of fireworks

Keep your pet from freaking out or running away with these calming products More TUCKED IN  For the same reason a heavy blanket feels soothing to you, it can also feel relaxing for your dog

Kind of like getting a big hug when you̻re scared.    Weighted Dog Anti Anxiety Blanket, $79

98; .com CALM COOKIES  These treats contain CBD, the calming property of hemp

There is no THC in these all-natural, human grade treats. Meaning there is nothing in here that will make your dog high, just less anxious, which is what you really want anyway

  Chicken CBD Biscuits, $77.40, .com TAKE IT EASY TREAT  For those who don̻t want to give their pets CBD/Hemp oils, there are other treats that are made with different calming ingredients that are natural too

    Solid Gold Calming Aid Chews for Dogs, $4.99; .com BIG HUG   This jacket is a go-to for owners of anxious pooches

The pressure applied by the tight jacket helps swaddle and calm canines during stressful moments, like a fireworks show

    ThunderShirt Sport Dog Anxiety Jacket, $44.95; .com STOP SOUND IN ITS TRACKS  Protect your pup̻s ears from loud and frightening fireworks but putting on earmuffs made just for them

    Mutt Muffs Hearing Protection for Dogs, $59.99; .com THE RIGHT STUFF  This product is made up of a blend of homeopathic ingredients designed to fight pet anxiety caused by fireworks

    HomeoPet Anxiety Fireworks Drops, $9.79; .com ALL I NEED  This bundle is a trifecta of products proven to help lower pet stress levels and let the good times roll

    Bunker Bundle, $35.00; BarkShop.com CHILL PILLS  These tasty treats are duck-flavored for your dog and packed with soothing, natural ingredients to keep your canine calm and give you peace of mind during July 4th fireworks

    Pawlife Calming Treats for Dogs, $26.99; .com WORST CASE SCENARIO  If your dog is outside during a fireworks show, gets spooked and runs off, you can make finding them again easy by equipping your pet with a GPS collar before July 4

    Pet GPS Tracker Device Collar, $39.99; .com SLEEK AND SAFE  Like a ThunderShirt, the pressure from this product can help calm your pet

The Shed Defender has the bonus perk of keeping dog hair off your furniture, clothes and car

    Shed Defender Dog Onesie, $39.99; .com Advertisement of TUCKED IN  For the same reason a heavy blanket feels soothing to you, it can also feel relaxing for your dog

Kind of like getting a big hug when you̻re scared.    Weighted Dog Anti Anxiety Blanket, $79

98; .com Advertisement 2 of CALM COOKIES  These treats contain CBD, the calming property of hemp

There is no THC in these all-natural, human grade treats. Meaning there is nothing in here that will make your dog high, just less anxious, which is what you really want anyway

  Chicken CBD Biscuits, $77.40, .com 3 of TAKE IT EASY TREAT  For those who don̻t want to give their pets CBD/Hemp oils, there are other treats that are made with different calming ingredients that are natural too

    Solid Gold Calming Aid Chews for Dogs, $4.99; .com Advertisement 4 of BIG HUG   This jacket is a go-to for owners of anxious pooches

The pressure applied by the tight jacket helps swaddle and calm canines during stressful moments, like a fireworks show

    ThunderShirt Sport Dog Anxiety Jacket, $44.95; .com Advertisement 5 of STOP SOUND IN ITS TRACKS  Protect your pup̻s ears from loud and frightening fireworks but putting on earmuffs made just for them

    Mutt Muffs Hearing Protection for Dogs, $59.99; .com Advertisement 6 of THE RIGHT STUFF  This product is made up of a blend of homeopathic ingredients designed to fight pet anxiety caused by fireworks

    HomeoPet Anxiety Fireworks Drops, $9.79; .com Advertisement 7 of ALL I NEED  This bundle is a trifecta of products proven to help lower pet stress levels and let the good times roll

    Bunker Bundle, $35.00; BarkShop.com Advertisement 8 of Advertisement 9 of CHILL PILLS  These tasty treats are duck-flavored for your dog and packed with soothing, natural ingredients to keep your canine calm and give you peace of mind during July 4th fireworks

    Pawlife Calming Treats for Dogs, $26.99; .com Advertisement 0 of WORST CASE SCENARIO  If your dog is outside during a fireworks show, gets spooked and runs off, you can make finding them again easy by equipping your pet with a GPS collar before July 4

    Pet GPS Tracker Device Collar, $39.99; .com Advertisement of SLEEK AND SAFE  Like a ThunderShirt, the pressure from this product can help calm your pet

The Shed Defender has the bonus perk of keeping dog hair off your furniture, clothes and car

    Shed Defender Dog Onesie, $39.99; .com Tags 4th Of July Dogs E-Commerce Pet Health

For more infomation >> 10 Calming Products to Help Your Dog Combat Fireworks Anxiety on Fourth of July - News Today - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

[카잔 NOW] 홍명보 전무, "월드컵서 실수한 장현수, 마음 정말 힘들 것" | 뉴스 24/24 - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> [카잔 NOW] 홍명보 전무, "월드컵서 실수한 장현수, 마음 정말 힘들 것" | 뉴스 24/24 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

FORTNITE NEW VERTEX, OBLIVION SKIN - Fortnite: Battle Royale NEW SKINS - Duration: 11:41.

what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and I know I haven't made a

video in a minute but this time I got good video ideas coming soon to you guys

so hopefully we could get back on the grind we should be able to there should

be no excuses this time but uh yeah anyways as you guys know with every new

update there comes a new skin leak outfits leak whatever you want to call

it basically I'll be showing you guys all the new outfits that were leaked

there's like female versions of the carbide and Omega which look alright and

yeah all those skins look pretty pretty cool so if you guys are interested in

stay tuned but first we got er all that intro

alright guys honestly it feels good to make a video again I haven't made a

video in a minute I have been streaming though so if you guys haven't been

tuning in so that makes you guys hit the notification but button even if you are

subscribed and if you are watching your new obviously it like subscribe no of

case well you already know to do all that but anyways guys let's get straight

into outfits no more talking no more bullshit let's get into it so the first

outfit I want to show you guys is the criterion or strike theory I'm pretty

sure it's the criterion cuz the carbide starts with a C and this one starts with

a C and I'm pretty sure you say like criterion oh I don't know like I said

yeah I don't know how to read so I don't know how you really say this but this

one is a legendary and obviously it looks a lot like the carbide and I'm

pretty I'm 100% sure this is the female version of the carbide matter of fat

guys since I'm kind of late on talking about this it's currently 12 p.m. where

I'm at so I guess I'm kind of like if you already uploaded videos but there's

a good thing to that because I can show you guys the 3d models of these outfits

so again I can only show you images of the outfits but I showed you guys a

stock image like what it look like but now I'm gonna show you guys the actual

outfit damages I'm gonna show you guys like to how the front back side to side

looks all of that so I never thought there would be a good side to being late

to something but this time there is so I'm gonna show you guys all the images

of the 3d models I'm gonna try to make them as as clear as possible so on the

front side we can see how it resembles a car by but I mean I don't know the mass

kind of looks weird I don't know why there's that little orange in there but

it's in there and obviously the back side as you see there's actually lights

on the little things on her shoulders I don't know what that's supposed to be

but there are lights on that there are lights on her back and there are lights

on the back of her legs and then yeah I mean you know the stock image really

showed everything there's orange on her legs as well I forgot to tell you guys

about that but yeah I don't know this is weird I thought the female version of

the car by will look really really similar but it looks a little bit

different either way it looks alright I wish I had more lights but it's alright

outfit I would buy it next outfit we got guys is the Oblivion legendary obviously

if you can't tell this is the female version of the Omega and it's really

really similar it's actually the female version of the carbide in terms of how

the character model looks same for this one I I got the 3d model versions of

this character so I'm gonna show you guys the front side back side had left

to left and how her armor and all that really really looks so as you see it

really does resemble the Omega because of the lights it's like in a v-shape

embrace all the Omegas Maskull looks as well and on her I don't know if it's

because of the color but I feel like she has more lights but I personally think

that's just because she is a like more vibrant character like there's dark like

she's all of it is black and you can really see the light clearly while the

blue is kind of hard because you got a lot of colors mixed in there I don't

know maybe that's just me but as you can see the side to side she got some lights

on her heels on the back of her and yeah I mean pretty much same thing as the the

car by just you know mega version the same thing that we saw in the battle

past now one of my questions is is this gonna be that type of thing where you

level up and upgrade the character does it come stock with all the armor and can

you take it off to see how they looked in their first stage cuz I'm pretty

curious about that anyways guys moving on to the next outfits we got we got

sleuth which is epic and gumshoe which is epic so these are - uh - like how to

have you color like detective outfits so uh I believe I have 3d models of these

outfits - yes I do so I'm gonna show you guys a sleuth first I'm gonna show you

guys his front side back side and all of that so yeah I mean it's a pretty simple

outfit it's nothing too crazy you know you know it's just as simple to take

that outfit I don't know it looks cool to me it seems that he has a new face

model I believe that's a new face model I'm not sure though pretty sure that is

or maybe it's a stock character with just Li you know a little bit of beard

added I don't know next we got the gumshoe I think her name is and she's an

epic so as you see she is a little bit different she hurt her whole outfit in

general she doesn't have a jacket on so you can really see all the stuff she has

on she has like a little lock thingy on her waist I don't know what that's

supposed to be and yeah again pretty simple outfit nothing too crazy yeah

this is pretty cool off it - I will get the gumshoe as well and if for some

reason we also have the noir which is exact same thing as a salut

but it had he has a black trenchcoat and he has glasses on I'm guessing he's

supposed to be more like CIA type of thing he I don't know

but the funny thing is both of them in their pocket have wanted each other so

they both want each other I don't know what that's supposed to mean I'm not

trying to say nothing that's kind of suspect but and and to do with the white

trenchcoat it says to do what the black outfitters wanted and the dude in the

black office is the white dude is wanted which is kind of funny

all right guys never got the fireworks team leader which is an epic and a

star-spangled trooper which isn't uncommon now I hope that this might be a

free skin to everybody in July honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was it but

I don't know I don't know who would really pay that much people is just for

this type of character for the uncommon I think they should just give it for

free and that's for the fireworks team leader I don't know she looks kind of

weird I think they should have just kept the pink one but I mean she looks

alright I guess again for these as well I also have the 3d model versions I'll

show you guys images of them right now so yeah you know the the cuddle team

leader is the exact same thing is just you know you know Americanized I guess

you could say you know just has red and blue and white and stars and stripes

i'ma show you guys the Star Spangled Trooper as well the 3d version I mean

there's really nothing special to this one he's literally a basic character

just you know like just like just like the cuddle team leader just Americanized

next to outfits we got is a star-spangled arranger again same thing

as the star-spangled trooper is just you know one of the bass girls that we have

in the game or one of the bass female characters just again she has red white

and blue stripes across her chest and across her upper body and then lower on

the pants everybody's just a blue pants and yeah it's really not that too

special and then for the last outfit this one is really really cool this one

is called vertex and this one I believe is a legendary I mean just look at this

outfit I'll show you guys a 3d models version of this character too

this looks really really clean I don't know why this looks so cool to me I

don't know maybe because I like the color orange a lot but I don't know this

character looks clean it's also kind of like a gradient from up top he's really

really bright orange and all the way down it goes down to black to his toe so

I don't know I really like that I think this is a really really clean skin might

be best-looking skin out of all these in my

opinion the female versions of the Omega and carb I look pretty clean as well but

I don't think that that will beat this the vertex this is a legendary as well

so yeah me I don't know this is gonna be my figure outfit out of all the ones

that are leaked so guys those were all the outfits now I'm going to show you

guys all the gliders we got terminus which is epic now this is supposed to be

the the Omega version of the carbides glider which is called an intrepid one

of the best riders I've ever had personally one of the best ones I've

ever seen and yes so it's just a bigger version literally just you know changed

up a little bit you know the the model how it looks you know made it more

bulkier added red on it red and black and then the next one we got is a vice

remark one which is like an old-school car but a glider I mean I don't know

this is getting pretty crazy I never thought they had something like that

into the game but both of these are epic then we got the 4runner which is rare

which I'm guessing goes with the vertex outfit set we got the back bones we got

the destabilizer which is legendary for the female version of the Omega and then

we got to stabilize it legendary for the female version of the car by now I don't

know why they didn't give these back blinks to us for the male versions the

one that we got in the battle past I feel like they should have came with

back blings but it's whatever I don't I feel like the stabilizer the one for the

female car bike won't actually even look good on the on the normal car vibe

because it has a little bit of orange on it so I don't know how that's gonna look

but the Omega the female version of the omegas Badgley will look good on the

Omega because they're all the same color but I'm not sure about the stabilizing

backplane that one has a little bit of orange on it moving on it's not big of a

deal we got the blasting cap which is epic obviously this one goes with all

the all the all the fourth of July looking outfits most likely this is

gonna come with the cuddle team leader one the fourth of July one so yeah we

got confidential case which is epic and we got that clue finder epic in the

evidence bag epic obviously I put all three of these together because they're

in the same set the black one goes with the dude with the black trench coat the

brown one goes with the do with the white trench coat and I believe this

wouldn't think looking one goes with the gumshoe the girl looking

and then the last bag we got which is actually a legend there is called the

deflector this one is the goes with the vertex one and honestly just everything

this guy has looks clean like his back wing looks clean and I'm gonna show you

guys his pickaxe right now it's called a razor edge it's a rare and yeah this one

looks really really clean as well then we got the victory lap which is

uncommon I'm guessing this goes with the the whiplash outfit said if you guys

know what that is pretty sure this is what this is gonna be going with we got

the magnifying axe which is over here this one is really funny and clean I'm

pretty sure that's gonna be going with the detective set and then we got the

Crimson axe which is rare now a lot of you are saying this is going with this

goes with the that what's her name the red knight that came out during season

two now I don't know if that's true or not but if that's the case a lot of

people speculated that the red knight might be coming back into the store and

a lot of people hype for that I mean I really don't care cuz I had the chance

to buy it but I dinner so I don't even want to know more if it does come back

but uh yeah anyways I'm gonna show you guys the e most is well we got the bring

it on comment the infinite dab which is rare I don't know why they will add that

but it's whatever we got the Eagle which is rare the Trueheart epic and the

sparkler which is uncommon so well yeah the only good ones here looks like the

sparkler to me because I really do want a uh because I really do want to eat

more that you can you know light a firework and just throw it and it pops

at an email like that would be really really clean and that's something that I

want to get bad guys that's it for all the alphas that were leaked all the

pickaxes Bagley's and gliders hopefully you guys enjoy tell me the comments down

below what your outfit you are what what excited for me personally it has to be

the vertex in outfits I've seen so uh yeah

hopefully guys don't really animation they like there's always that you know

For more infomation >> FORTNITE NEW VERTEX, OBLIVION SKIN - Fortnite: Battle Royale NEW SKINS - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

Serbia vs Brazil LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup 2018 match on TV and online - Duration: 2:15.

 A draw would be enough for Brazil to reach the knockout stages. Manager Tite is set to name an unchanged team for the match with Danilo and Douglas Costa out due to injury

 For Serbia, they will qualify if they beat Brazil but a draw could also be enough if Switzerland lose to Costa Rica by more than one goal

How to watch Serbia vs Brazil live on TV Serbia vs Brazil is being broadcast live on ITV 1 today

 The match kicks off at 7pm, with coverage on the TV starting from 6.30pm.How to watch Serbia vs Brazil live online Serbia vs Brazil can be streamed online via ITV Hub

World Cup TV channels and live streams TV coverage of the World Cup will be split between ITV and BBC this year

 You can tune in on your TV or online via ITV's app. Now named ITV Hub, this app is available on both Apple iPhone, iPad and most Android devices and is free to download

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

 Similarly, games on BBC can be watched on BBC iPlayer on the aforementioned platforms

 It's worth noting that you'll need a valid TV Licence if you watch or record live programmes as it is a criminal offence in the UK to watch "live" television without a TV licence

 And if you're away from home and don't have a decent wifi connection – you might want to avoid watching an entire match on your smartphone

 A full football game streamed to your smartphone or tablet will use around 700MB of data

 You'll also need a TV Licence to download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer. This applies to any device you use

World Cup fixtures (All times BST) 27 June Serbia v Brazil, 7pm ITV Switzerland v Costa Rica, 7pm ITV 28 June Senegal v Colombia, 3pm BBC Japan v Poland, 3pm BBC England v Belgium, 7pm ITV Panama v Tunisia, 7pm ITV World Cup knockout fixtures Last 16 30 June Winner Group C v Runner-up Group D, 3pm Winner Group A v Runner-up Group B, 7pm 1 July Winner Group B v Runner-up Group A, 3pm Winner Group D v Runner-up Group C, 7pm 2 July Winner Group E v Runner-up Group F, 3pm Winner Group G v Runner-up GroupH, 7pm 3 July Winner Group F v Runner-up Group E, 3pm Winner Group H v Runner-up Group G, 7pm Quarter-finals 6 July Quarter-final 1, 3pm Quarter-final 2, 7pm 7 July Quarter-final 3, 3pm Quarter-final 4, 7pm Semi-finals 10 July Semi-final 1, 7pm ITV 11 July Semi-final 2, 7pm BBC Third-placed play-off 14 July Third-place play-off, 3pm ITV World Cup final Sunday 15th July Final, 4pm live on BBC and ITV

For more infomation >> Serbia vs Brazil LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup 2018 match on TV and online - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Wichi Hu$tler-agosto (video oficial) - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Wichi Hu$tler-agosto (video oficial) - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mundial 2018: Los partidos de hoy. ¿Quién juega el jueves 28 de Junio? - Duration: 1:28.

 Este Jueves 28 de Junio se juega la última jornada de la fase de grupos, donde finalmente veremos quienes son los equipos definitivos que estarán en Octavos del Mundial de Fútbol 2018

  Senegal se enfrenta a Colombia y las dos selecciones tienen diferentes retos, los de Mané buscaran asegurar la primera plaza que pasa con una victoria ante los colombianos que necesitan ganar y esperar la derrota o empate de la selección nipona para ser segundos del grupo H

 En este grupo también se enfrentan Japón contra la Polonia de Lewandowski que ya esta eliminada, por su parte la selección dirigida por Akira Nishino quiere ponerse primera de grupo y eso puede ser solo con la victoria

 En el grupo G, se enfrenta la Inglaterra de Kane contra Bélgica, los ingleses quieren mantener el liderato del grupo y llegar primeros a Octavos de final

Finalmente el otro partido de este grupo será el Panamá contra Túnez, las dos selecciones ya estan eliminadas de este Mundial de Rusia, por lo que no se espera

un partido tranquilo. Horario y dónde ver en TV los partidos del Mundial de Rusia de hoy  Senegal - Colombia: A las 16:00 horas por Be Mad y Cuatro Japón - Polonia: A las 16:00 horas por Be Mad y Cuatro Inglaterra - Bélgica: A las 20:00 horas por Telecinco Panamá - Túnez: A las 20:00 horas por Be Mad

For more infomation >> Mundial 2018: Los partidos de hoy. ¿Quién juega el jueves 28 de Junio? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

J. Cole Type Beat [[Prod. by Asa]] "Level Up" (2018) - Duration: 2:24.

J. Cole Type Beat [[Prod. by Asa]] "Level Up" (2018)

For more infomation >> J. Cole Type Beat [[Prod. by Asa]] "Level Up" (2018) - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Géraldine Maillet de TPMP explique pourquoi la maladie de sa mère lui faisait honte - Duration: 2:48.

 Durant son adolescence, Géraldine Maillet a eu à affronter avec douleur la maladie de sa mère

Celle-ci est devenue sourde alors que sa fille sortait de l'enfance, chamboulant tout un quotidien

Mardi 26 juin sur le plateau de La télé même l'été, l'émission qui remplace Touche pas à mon poste sur C8 durant la période estivale, la chroniqueuse et romancière s'est souvenue de moments marquants

 Benjamin Castaldi, présentateur de l'émission, a demandé quelle a été la pire honte provoquée par les parents

La réponse de Géraldine Maillet était toute trouvée : « Ma mère est devenue sourde quand j'avais 13 ans

J'avais honte d'elle parce que les gens parlaient et elle ne répondait pas, on disait qu'elle était mal polie, confie-t-elle

Donc depuis, je ne me fie pas à la première impression ni aux a priori que je peux avoir sur quelqu'un

 » Puis d'insister : "J'avais absolument honte de maman et c'était horrible. Je suis devenue écrivain grâce et pour elle, pour pouvoir m'exprimer

" L'enfance de Géraldine Maillet a décidément eu des moments compliqués, elle se livrait à ce propos auprès de Télé Star en 2016 : « Mon papa nous a abandonnées avec maman quand j'avais 5 ans

Maman était alors étudiante en médecine. On s'est retrouvées dans une grande précarité

Elle a réussi à obtenir son diplôme de généraliste. Un an après, elle est tombée malade et est devenue malentendante

Elle a repris des études pour devenir radiologue, unique spécialité qu'elle ne pourrait pratiquer qu'avec ses seuls yeux

J'ai écrit au début pour communiquer avec elle. C'est grâce à ma mère en fait que j'ai découvert l'écriture

 » Crédits photos : JACOVIDES-MOREAU / BESTIMAGE

For more infomation >> ✅ Géraldine Maillet de TPMP explique pourquoi la maladie de sa mère lui faisait honte - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Daniel Franzese (Lolita malgré moi) et son fiancé ont rompu ! - Duration: 1:57.

 C'est la fin d'une jolie histoire qui aura duré trois ans. Daniel Franzese et son fiancé Joseph Bradley Phillips ont mis fin à leur idylle, rompant ainsi leurs fiançailles officialisées en juillet 2016

Daniel Franzese, qui incarnait Damian dans le cultissime Lolita malgré moi en 2004, a annoncé la nouvelle mardi 19 juin.   "Parfois les étoiles filantes brillent tellement qu'elles brûlent et désormais nous devons voir nos trajectoires se séparer, mais j'ai espère que mon chemin croisera toujours le sien", déclare affectueusement Daniel Franzese, 40 ans

Une annonce faite à E! News dans laquelle l'acteur révélé en 2001 dans Bully assure qu'il n'y aura pas de bain de sang. "Joseph Bradley Phillips et moi avons décidé de nous séparer, de rompre notre engagement et de continuer dans le futur en tant qu'amis", dit-il

   Comment en sont-ils arrivés là ? "On prenait tellement soin l'un de l'autre qu'on en a oublié les choses qui étaient importantes pour notre développement personnel", explique-t-il, avant de confier qu'ils ont pris du temps pour guérir l'un et l'autre avant d'annoncer leur séparation

 En 2015, Daniel Franzese et Joseph Bradley Phillips s'étaient rencontrés dans un Starbucks dans le quartier de North Hollywood, à Los Angeles

C'est là que Daniel Franzese a fait sa demande en mariage en juillet 2016, avec la complicité d'un serveur. Il avait fait glisser la bague de son compagnon dans une boisson qui leur était spécialement adressée et où était écrite le nom des futurs mariés, "Mr

& Mr. Franzese".  En 2014, Daniel Franzese avait touché ses fans en faisant son coming out sur le tard.

For more infomation >> ✅ Daniel Franzese (Lolita malgré moi) et son fiancé ont rompu ! - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Meetings From Pre-K to 12th Grade - Duration: 4:40.

(indistinct chatter)

- [Narrator] ConGloms are an informal time

for the teacher and the students to interact,

so it becomes a bonding time.

(students clap enthusiastically)

The ConGlom sets the tone for the day,

and throughout the course of the day

you see the team-building, sharing ideas, opinions,

respecting each other.

- Both of us were having difficulty.

They did not just give up or blame us.

They helped us along.

- The mission of Riverside is

every child should graduate saying I can.

They should go out with the confidence that yes,

I can deal with any problem, any situation.

(students cheer happily)

- First thing in the morning, what do we do?

- [Student] Conglom.

- Can we do a Conglom?

Yeah, you want a fun Conglom?

- [All Students] Yes!

- Conglom is a Riverside jargon.

It means coming together.

It actually comes from the word conglomerate.

Conglom is like a morning meeting

where it is a pure relationship building time.

They like the fact that this is

an unstructured time for them.

It's just talking time, maybe playing a game together,

always trying to know each other.

- It helps me wake up from home.

And it helps me start my brain.

- One team over here.

We have different types of Congloms,

we have physical Congloms,

we have social intuition Congloms,

we have spiritual Congloms where we look at

how am I growing my heart bigger.

- It's just like a good start to the day

because you don't want to start the day with

studying or seeing books.

We either do an activity or we have some

specific topic to talk about.

- The need of the Conglom comes mainly from

what is the need of the class.

- Maybe that class has a lot of tension

between the boys and girls.

Maybe they're getting totally wrapped up in exam stress.

You kind of tailor those Congloms with that.

- The Conglom that grade six had,

the topic was body awareness.

- We had a girl and boy Conglom separate.

When it's like completely girls,

then it's very comfortable to say anything we want.

- So is it fair that someone teases you

because you are starting to grow breasts?

What else do you get teased for?

- Tuli was telling me that I have a mustache and everything.

- He was calling her a hairy potato.

- So we also talk about people calling us names

and saying that you're fat, you're thin.

So then we would also shouted these to them.

- The first thing I would do is,

whatever is happening at that moment,

I would firmly say stop it

and second, I would approach a teacher.

- Questions about the body or about behavior,

we would never approach our teachers,

maybe not even our parents,

but Congloms are a moment when you don't get judged.

- Okay guys, we're gonna play a game.

Each team, three people will be mute,

two people will be blind,

and one person physically disabled.

Today's Conglom was an active game

to understand how my peers work,

to understand how I react to certain situations

which are difficult and stressful for me.

Your challenge is to use these cardboard pieces

to get your whole team to reach the other side

of the lava pit.

- It was a team building activity.

It was about involving everyone

no matter how different or alike we are.

- Three, two, one, go!

- How our team goes, we were taking care

of the people blindfolded because the mute people

could see and hear us, so we guided them,

and we took support of them in terms of helping.

- Keep going, keep going!

(students cheer happily)

- We're in the journey together,

so Congloms help us grow an individual

who's going to go out into society

and be able to solve problems and be able to understand

themselves and connect with other people emotionally.

- We all have different strengths and weaknesses.

Working as a class, we can cross the hole.

(students clap enthusiastically)

- Every morning, the students look forward to the Conglom.

Even I look forward, as an educator.

It is absolute outstanding,

and we would not want to miss it for anything.

(students cheer joyfully)

For more infomation >> Morning Meetings From Pre-K to 12th Grade - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Building Products for Real-World Clients - Duration: 5:20.

- First the material is leather.

- Okay.

- And the black on is for night,

and in the morning it's very hot,

- Understood.

- and it's very brown.

- Okay. Okay.

- So the --

- When students are doing client projects, their engagement

and their sense of ownership is at its peak.

And the learning that takes place during

that time

is very rich.

- The material you said was leather, right?

- Yeah.

- Do you wear leather in the summer?

Don't you think it would get a bit heavy?

- The whole idea behind the school

is the child is the stakeholder.

We want every child

to believe that I can do

what I want to do.

And I can be the person I want to be.

- We have never learnt to give up in this school.

It's all about, "I can."

- Client projects

is a wonderful process at Riverside,

and it takes place across all the grades.

It's a very important way for children

to understand the relevance

of what they're learning.

The client is from the real world.

Different people and different professions.

The teachers first meet the client

to understand the client's need.

Then with the client

you co-create what is an end result

that you want from the children.

- The client gives you a project to do

and then you have to work on it.

You feel it so real.

We like having challenges and all.

- Before any client project,

we look at the content

we are going to cover in the particular classroom.

Our unit was adaptation.

They're learning basically about different habitats

and which animals survive there.

When we looked at this kind of program of inquiry

we thought of , who can be a client for us?

- Good morning Riverside.

- [Children] Good morning.

- [Teacher] Do you all remember him?

- [Children] Yes.

- [Teacher] Who is he?

- [Children] Captain Ayush.

- (laughs) - [Teacher] Okay.

- Our client is Captain Ayush.

And our client project is

to make a uniform

one for the desert

and one for the mountains. - [Captain] I'm open to ideas

that is what I have come to you all for.

- [Teacher] Okay.

- [Captain] Okay. Good luck.

- Yesterday we were doing our first draft

- [Teacher] This is a picture of?

- [Children] Desert.

- [Teacher] Desert. So, desert is?

Sandy.

- [Child] Sandy.

- [Teacher] Desert is hot.

- We really looked at when you were designing the uniform.

The color has to camouflage with the back ground.

But along with that,

the feel of the material is equally important.

- So then,

there was a snow group

and a desert group. And the snow group had to put

some cotton for the background

and the desert group put some sand

to make a habitat. - [Teacher] Take it like this.

- And then we are to choose a material.

There was fur,

There was synthetic.

- [Teacher] Touch the particular fabric

and decide is it good for desert or no.

And if it is good for desert

why? You need to give me the reasons for it.

Okay?

- So like,

I chose leather for the shoes

because leather cannot get torn easily.

And I chose wool for the T-shirt

and pants

because wool works in hot and cold also.

- [Teacher] Okay.

Aleya is gonna make a uniform which can be used

- [Aleya] Both this side.

- [Teacher] This side they wear it at night,

and this side they wear it at?

- [Aleya] Morning.

- [Teacher] We'll definitely share this idea

with our client.

- So once we were done with our first draft,

kids already knew we need to meet client,

get the feedback.

- [Teacher] We are gonna come one by one

and share our idea with him.

Prathma.

- He had selected few drafts,

one of which was mine.

He liked the material

but not the shoes.

- [Prathma] I used rubber boots

because the snow can be a little like,

watery

so then you don't feel cold.

- [Captain] Mm. How will you water-proof the rubber?

Because if water gets into rubber

then that is a big problem.

- What I really see is

when the person from real life

comes to meet them,

they took it positively.

We are working for you,

you have to use it

and you have to feel comfortable.

So whatever you will say,

we take it.

- Doesn't matter if we are wrong,

we just keep trying.

We're gonna keep trying until the client

tell its perfect.

- [Captain] Bye.

Good luck and,

work.

You're doing really well. You all can do much better.

I like it. Okay? - [Teacher] Thank you so much.

- [Captain] Chalo.

- [Teacher] Thank you.

- [Captain] Bye bye. - [Teacher] Thank you.

- Once he is agreeing to the design,

we are going to stitch one adult size uniform,

saying that this is what it looks like

and feels like

and then giving it to the client.

- So when you have a client project,

there are a lot of skills that children build.

One is the content skills,

but it's also collaboration

that takes place.

The problem-solving that gets done.

Children learn to take

and give constructive feedback.

So all of these are things

that prepare them for life.

- And when they drive something

there's 100% engagement,

100% efforts by kids.

We are using their strategies

in a real life.

They will never forget it.

(child talking)

No comments:

Post a Comment