Thursday, June 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 28 2018

- When you makin' magic, the ingredients

don't come with instructions.

You just gotta now how to put that together.

(upbeat music)

- G Funk is three dudes.

Singer, rapper, producer.

♪ Hit the east side of the LBC ♪

♪ On a mission tryin' to find Mr. Warren G ♪

♪ Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak ♪

♪ All you skirts know what's up with 213 ♪

- Hip hop was never the same after that.

♪ It's the Gfunk era funked out with a gangsta twist ♪

♪ If you smoke like I smoke ♪

♪ Then you're high like every day ♪

♪ If your ass is a busta 213 will regulate ♪

For more infomation >> G Funk - Official Trailer - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Brian G. Aguilar, MD, FAAP, Pediatrics | Ascension Indiana - Duration: 2:29.

Hi, I'm Brian Aguilar, I'm a pediatrician.

I always knew I wanted to be a doctor even at an early age.

I think I wanted to be in a profession where I felt I was helping others, and so that naturally

steered into medicine.

Number one is that I like to work with parents in raising their children.

I feel that my expertise is in the optimal growth and development of children; whereas,

I consider the parents the expert on their particular child.

And so, I like to foster a working relationship with the parents.

You know in medicine, listening is 90% of what you need for a diagnosis.

And so, the story is the most important thing.

So I listen to the kids and the parents a lot.

Knowing that you're probably making a difference because your introduced into their lives much

earlier and so you can impact their choices, lifestyle, behaviors, nutrition, exercise.

You can do a lot more at an early age.

I have two kids, two dogs, a cat, fish, now we're taking care of gerbils, so lots of pets.

Specifically in my practice, I like to take care of mental health.

I feel like that's a big need in our society today.

So I do a lot of ADHD, Autism, depression, so a lot of my patients have those issues

or they come seek me because of that.

For more infomation >> Meet Brian G. Aguilar, MD, FAAP, Pediatrics | Ascension Indiana - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Antenna Fire with 1,000 Watts FT8 at Ham Radio Station - Duration: 10:10.

he put a thousand watts of ft8

so I'll get an email on Saturday night

which worried me to be honest hello Callum I'm not gonna read it out

he's called James but he don't need to know be surname or anything and by the

way the rules of this video let's not poke at him or anything because I don't

think he's done anything wrong okay but it's a lesson in here for all of us and

I need to pull your brains and like so if you know anything about this please

check that and I would like you to comment on the channel rather than

emailing me about this if you can so I get an email from this J's fella he says

um he's built a DA's commander which is a bunch of quarter waves in a nest like

a fan dipole but vertical right it could have been any vertical by the way I just

had to have my name on it but that's beside the point

he's used a wire that I don't know anything about there we aren't I've got

the wire here I'll go through these pictures of him in it there's nothing to

identify him in these pictures by the way you know he doesn't want to be

identified and frankly neither do i the starways he put a thousand Watts there

abouts could have been a bit more I think his amplifier is capable of a bit

more of ft8 on 20 meters now before you start

shouting what's he doing that for he's doing that for because he's got a

license up to 1500 watts okay now just because it might be due

rigor as the French would say to you know do ten watts

whatever seize day one he's done a test he wants to know if it will hold it up

presses the button and does because he's 15 seconds a shot isn't it ft8

and I'll see you about this today because for these fool duty cycle modes

and there's only two I can think of one is our tty but there again at full power

I don't know if you would have a 15 second over it becomes you know five six

seven seconds FG 8 is extra really strenuous on your equipment by

the way because it's full duty for 15 seconds the whole time so SSB is a lot

even though the peaks might be at 1500 this average powers quite low down isn't

it so let's just think about a vertical a minute the bottom the base are

vertical now you can't touch this lucky can a battery with your tongue okay so

you just got to go by the physicists the base of the Ariel has high current and

the tip of the Ariel has high voltage okay it caught fire right on the end so

the insulation we reckon must have caught fire first the the heats from

that started to melt the plate where everything connects to which is made of

a substance called pe4 it's like a nylon 6 if you're a mass it material science

that scientist out there you might know the difference and it's called pe4 it's

black and once that go ago it all started dribbling down they noticed WR

Steiger eyes went outside little bloody things on Phi Z so always I have

recounted this to well three of my scientist friends and and without

replicating the experiment we don't know because ignoring the fact it's a dear

it's commander let's just take a tree if you like hang up a four point nine meter

long 17 feet or sámi vertical put 25 17 feet radials cuz that's what he did

stick off key down the kilowatt into it what would happen now I don't know

we got a blowtorch on some d-10 and we only got it to keep keep the fire going

if that if we started a fire so the flames were going upwards but it knit to

kick that off we actually needed a blowtorch and

if he's watching it well it must have been seven or eight seconds be to get

that sort of level of heat into p2 into d-10 now I don't know this is his let's

go through these pictures so that's his that's the spec of the wire okay I don't

know I've got some pictures of the wire so he's got I mean it looks like this

looks fine copper wire I don't know anything about the installation so I

can't really comment about it I mean it's the insulation clearly caught fire

and he said he did a little loop like this okay um there's nothing in that

picture to identify lime is there no so he did a loop like this and he thought

oh something to do with the loop now I don't think it is I don't think it is

I'm working on so he's built these ground radials really ignore the fact

over here as looks like a bit of burning that'll be when he made it okay so

that's fine I love the way he's done these I mean the whole installation

looks tremendous actually and had it not cooked I'm sure he would have been great

really good um you can see where the PE force has fallen down the pole here look

at melted I mean I'm gonna send him another one I don't care whose fault it

is I'll send up some new bits so obviously

on the left-hand side of the picture we're at the top of the 20 meter element

the insulation call because I'd start with I thought oh shit the PE 4 has

absorbed RF had gone up but it sure be it was the 20 meter element so it's the

20 meter element which is over here on the left-hand side of the screen which

caught fire and there's enough of that fire to come all the way out and melt

the PE for a plate I keep trying to adjust you they're not quite sure we

should be I don't know III I don't know what this is and at the very very top of

the screen I'm we think that's the 30 meter element that went through the

plate okay because if you remembered nest of of the elements that go through

the drilled holes it in the plate so I guess once once for know is anything in

here no he said so it's probably something I did he says porch up I don't

he's done anything wrong at all the fire looks like the 20 meter wire and it he

says for 30 meters wires not cool what caused it but he wasn't transmitting on

30 okay oh I did not do a test on 30 meters the 40 meter wire looked fine I

like the idea of parts getting back to me so there we are so and that's so the

and that's his radial field you know he's got the space I mean now this was

gonna be and still is I hope I need to find what wire we use for very high Judy

cycles thousand watts ideally might have to be bare copper okay I mean I I don't

know with an insulator between the bare

copper and the paracord if you know what I mean a full on you know insulator this

perhaps this copper has to be you know a situation at all with a little bend over

and I've been interesting now I'm applying for something called a research

permit in the UK because I need to replicate these dangerous experiments

really and I can't do that 400 watts which is my current license but DX come

on are limited well under my callsign I need to write to Ofcom and all the

people that needs B because I don't particularly want lots of power but I do

need to be able to test things out like this to replicate these experiments and

to find out what would happen for instance if we used bare copper I don't

know I've only burned through two wires in my

life one was a ground radio an elevated radio system that was connected directly

from the insulation to a metal stake that flashed through at our four

kilowatt and I had a bit of d-10 going past at the high current point another

piece of metal and it flashed through there

when the thing is with d-10 once it goes it's gone yeah it breaks snaps gone

whoosh where this was strong enough to keep going keep accepting the power keep

heating up the insulation and off it when what is your experience and how can

we advise this chap other than turn the power down how to stay safe

is it the wire I don't know I am I know I lost right I know I know I know I know

I know and lots that sounds like a that sounds like a song I know I know a lot

but I don't know the answer here all right so someone about to come in

the door and oh no they're not so there we are

good good good story yes but hopefully read the comments below and come up with

your own suggestions please and let's have a debate on the topic ok so I

managed Callum from DX Commander the guy who's responsible for all this in

the first place See you next time

hmmm...

For more infomation >> Antenna Fire with 1,000 Watts FT8 at Ham Radio Station - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Glütensiz Dana Etli ve Mantarlı Krep Tarifi - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Glütensiz Dana Etli ve Mantarlı Krep Tarifi - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Una pequeña mexicana cumple su sueño junto a Memo Ochoa | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Una pequeña mexicana cumple su sueño junto a Memo Ochoa | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Quit - Duration: 2:30.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Quit - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

1200萬-1400萬!聯盟4隊哄搶聰明哥,綠軍球迷:為了你的母親去拿大合同吧! - Duration: 16:04.

For more infomation >> 1200萬-1400萬!聯盟4隊哄搶聰明哥,綠軍球迷:為了你的母親去拿大合同吧! - Duration: 16:04.

-------------------------------------------

What is Linearity Property? - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> What is Linearity Property? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

次は日本と対戦? イングランドとベルギー、首位通過はどっちだ グループG第3節/W杯 - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> 次は日本と対戦? イングランドとベルギー、首位通過はどっちだ グループG第3節/W杯 - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Stunning Featured On Diy Tv, Charlestonian Dream, 320 Sf Tiny House in Awendaw, South Car - Duration: 3:14.

Absolutely Stunning Featured On Diy Tv, Charlestonian Dream, 320 Sf Tiny House in Awendaw, South Carolina

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning Featured On Diy Tv, Charlestonian Dream, 320 Sf Tiny House in Awendaw, South Car - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90pk 5drs Comfortline Executive Plus | Navigatie | LMV - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90pk 5drs Comfortline Executive Plus | Navigatie | LMV - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

'More EXCITING and DANGEROUS than the NFL' - Trump boasts popularity of North Dakota rally - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 'More EXCITING and DANGEROUS than the NFL' - Trump boasts popularity of North Dakota rally - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.2 CVVT SUPER PACK | Navi | PDC achter | Airco | LM velgen | Keyless entry | LED | Zeer - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.2 CVVT SUPER PACK | Navi | PDC achter | Airco | LM velgen | Keyless entry | LED | Zeer - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

News Uomini e Donne, Sharon Bergonzi è diventata mamma! | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> News Uomini e Donne, Sharon Bergonzi è diventata mamma! | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Lorenzo Riccardi di Uomini e Donne ha commentato la fine della storia tra Sara e Luigi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Lorenzo Riccardi di Uomini e Donne ha commentato la fine della storia tra Sara e Luigi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Giải mã 12 Cung Hoàng Đạo | TOP 5 Cung Hoàng Đạo Mê World CUP Hơn Mê Người Yêu | Đánh Sập Các BXH - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Giải mã 12 Cung Hoàng Đạo | TOP 5 Cung Hoàng Đạo Mê World CUP Hơn Mê Người Yêu | Đánh Sập Các BXH - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Paolo Fox/ Oroscopo di oggi 28 giugno 2018: Bilancia giornata difficile, Vergine in crescita - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> Paolo Fox/ Oroscopo di oggi 28 giugno 2018: Bilancia giornata difficile, Vergine in crescita - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

Aida Nizar tra immobili ed eredità: ecco a quanto ammonta il suo patrimonio | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Aida Nizar tra immobili ed eredità: ecco a quanto ammonta il suo patrimonio | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

[Nightcore] Quan Trọng Là Thần Thái Remix (Share Sóng Nhạc) Đen zZz #5 - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> [Nightcore] Quan Trọng Là Thần Thái Remix (Share Sóng Nhạc) Đen zZz #5 - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

🔥 Best Wet Food For Puppies Review 🔥 🐶 - Duration: 1:15.

Royal Canin Mini Junior. Meets the high energy needs of small breed puppies during the growth period.

Terra Canis Puppy Menu with Chicken aund Pumpkin. Supplies the body with natural vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids.

Landfleisch Junior Turkey with fresh Vegetables. Contains all the essential vitamins that support the well-being and the natural metabolism of your dog.

Hill's Science Plan with Chicken. Supports the immune system and suitable for everyday feeding of puppies.

Bozita Chuncks in Jelly with tender Chicken. Are freshly preapared with natural ingredients without using unnecessary additives.

Almo Nature puppy with Chicken. Contains fresh meat, originally fit for human consumption.

Subscribe our channel and download our application for more benefits.

For more infomation >> 🔥 Best Wet Food For Puppies Review 🔥 🐶 - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

向往:黄渤让王迅教小H吃棒棒糖时,有谁注意到何炅的表情? - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> 向往:黄渤让王迅教小H吃棒棒糖时,有谁注意到何炅的表情? - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Japan vs Poland LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup Group H clash live online and TV - Duration: 3:06.

 Japan need a point to move into the last 16 after picking up four points from their opening two games

 They stunned Colombia in the opening game and played out a thriller against Senegal

 And a point tonight would be enough while Poland are already out. In the other match Colombia must win to go through while a point would be enough for Senegal

 Japan have made six changes, including leaving midfielder Takashi Inui on the bench, while already-eliminated Poland have made five changes

 Inui picked up a yellow card in Japan's last match against Senegal. Midfielder Keisuke Honda remained on the bench, just as he did at the start of their previous two games

Japan vs Poland how to watch? Japan vs Poland is being broadcast live on BBC 2 and is available on HD

 The Colombia vs Senegal game is being shown on BBC 1, meaning the Japan game is on the second channel

Japan vs Poland live stream Japan vs Poland is available to stream on BBC iPlayer and on the BBC Sport website

 You will need a TV license to watch the BBC online.World Cup TV channels and live streams TV coverage of the World Cup will be split between ITV and BBC this year

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

 Games on BBC can be watched on BBC iPlayer on the aforementioned platforms, while ITV games can be watched on the ITV Hub

 It's worth noting that you'll need a valid TV Licence if you watch or record live programmes as it is a criminal offence in the UK to watch "live" television without a TV licence

 And if you're away from home and don't have a decent wifi connection – you might want to avoid watching an entire match on your smartphone

 A full football game streamed to your smartphone or tablet will use around 700MB of data

 You'll also need a TV Licence to download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer. This applies to any device you use

For more infomation >> Japan vs Poland LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup Group H clash live online and TV - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Raskin to House GOP: Do Your Jobs! - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Raskin to House GOP: Do Your Jobs! - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Fabia 1.2 TDI COMFORT, AIRCO, LM VELGEN,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Škoda Fabia 1.2 TDI COMFORT, AIRCO, LM VELGEN,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Senegal vs Colombia LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup match on TV and online - Duration: 3:26.

 Senegal and Colombia will battle for qualification into their knockout stages when they meet in Samara this afternoon

 Senegal are on four points after two matches while Colombia are on three. The other match in Group H sees Japan face already-eliminated Poland

 A draw for Senegal will see them qualify for the last 16, regardless of how current group leaders Japan fare in their match

 Colombia could qualify with a draw if Poland beat Japan. Senegal XI: K N'Diaye, Gassama, Sane, Koulibaly, Sabaly, Keita, Sarr, Kouyate, Gueye, Mane, Niang

 Colombia XI: Ospina, Arias, Mina, Mojica, D Sanchez, C Sanchez, Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Uribe, Quintero, Falcao

 Here's everything you need to know.When is it? Thursday, June 28.What time is kick-off? 3pm BST

What TV channel is it on? The game is being broadcast on BBC One, with coverage starting at 2

30pm. You can also watch the tie online, via the BBC IPlayer app, which is available on both Apple iPhone, iPad and most Android devices and is free to download

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

World Cup TV channels and live streams TV coverage of the World Cup will be split between ITV and BBC this year

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

 Games on BBC can be watched on BBC iPlayer on the aforementioned platforms, while ITV games can be watched on the ITV Hub

 It's worth noting that you'll need a valid TV Licence if you watch or record live programmes as it is a criminal offence in the UK to watch "live" television without a TV licence

 And if you're away from home and don't have a decent wifi connection – you might want to avoid watching an entire match on your smartphone

 A full football game streamed to your smartphone or tablet will use around 700MB of data

 You'll also need a TV Licence to download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer. This applies to any device you use

For more infomation >> Senegal vs Colombia LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup match on TV and online - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

データが示すセネガルの脆弱な守備、コロンビアの突破条件は グループH第3節/W杯 - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> データが示すセネガルの脆弱な守備、コロンビアの突破条件は グループH第3節/W杯 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Colombia se juega el pase a octavos: empata 0-0 contra Senegal - Duration: 10:44.

Alertada por la amenaza de Senegal, el rival de este jueves en la tercera y última fecha del Grupo H, Colombia pondrá a prueba su condición de favorito de la llave buscando una victoria que la clasifique a los octavos de final de Rusia-2018

Colombia recuperó el rumbo perdido en el Mundial al golear 3-0 a Polonia luego del traspié (2-1) ante Japón, una derrota inesperada en el debut pero que despertó ante el equipo de Robert Lewandowski el mejor fútbol del combinado cafetero

Alineación de Colombia ¡Tenemos XI iniciales! #SEN - #COL #SENCOL #Rusia2018 pic

twitter.com/Acwc6MSItp— Copa Mundial FIFA 🏆 (@fifaworldcup_es) 28 de junio de 2018 Colombia: David Ospina - Santiago Arias, Yerry Mina, Dávinson Sánchez, Johan Mojica - Carlos Sánchez - Mateus Uribe, Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - Juan Fernando Quintero - James Rodríguez, Radamel Falcao García

DT: José Pekerman.AFP Min. 9Tiro libre para Senegal El equipo africano le apuesta a las pelotas quietas, un instrumento para acercarse al arco rival, Colombia aguanta bien y Ospina se hace líder en el área

(Japón y Polonia empatan 0-0) FACEBOOK TWITTER whatsapp Min. 5Colombia y Senegal se prestan la pelota En los primeros minutos el equipo colombiano intenta hacer una serie de pases que lo aplomen en el partido, los de Pékerman en ocasiones aguantan y en ocasiones presionan, son los primeros cinco minutos de estudio

Senegal por su parte salió con ganas de presionar sobre la salida de Colombia, el empate les sirve para clasificar

FACEBOOK TWITTER whatsapp Suena el pitazo inicial en el estadio Cosmos Arena en Samara

🔔⚽ Colombia juega ante @FootballSenegal en la @fifaworldcup_es Rusia 2018. 😀🔛🏆#SENCOL #MiCorazónTricolor #Rusia2018 pic

twitter.com/K7fcDCan0e— Selección Colombia (@FCFSeleccionCol) 28 de junio de 2018 ¡Un partido con mucho en juego!#SEN - #COL#SENCOL #Rusia2018 pic

twitter.com/9nIkCE5of8— Copa Mundial FIFA 🏆 (@fifaworldcup_es) 28 de junio de 2018 9 a

m.Arrancó el partido  FACEBOOK TWITTER whatsapp #SEN Sadio #Mane⚡️ @FALCAO #COL#SENCOL #Rusia2018 pic

twitter.com/iDoI8CLiFq— Copa Mundial FIFA 🏆 (@fifaworldcup_es) 28 de junio de 2018 08:30 a

m.Los equipos calientan en la cancha Colombia y Senegal se preparan para enfrentarse

  FACEBOOK TWITTER whatsapp Los equipos ya están calentando en la cancha. Foto: AFP y REUTERS

Los equipos ya están calentando en la cancha. Foto: AFP y REUTERS. Calentamiento de Selección Colombia antes de enfrentarse a Senegal

Foto: AFP 08:20 a.m.Falta menos de 40 minutos para comenzar el duelo Mientras tanto, los hinchas de ambas selecciones disfrutan tomándose fotos y celebrando

  FACEBOOK TWITTER whatsapp A menos de 40 minutos de comenzar el partido en Colombia y Senegal, los hinchas disfrutan cantando y tomándose fotos en la Samara Arena

Foto: REUTERS A menos de 40 minutos de comenzar el partido en Colombia y Senegal, los hinchas disfrutan cantando y tomándose fotos en la Samara Arena

Foto: REUTERS Hinchas de Senegal celebran a su Selección en la Samara Arena

Foto: REUTERS Hinchas de Senegal celebran a su Selección en la Samara Arena

Foto: REUTERS 08:06 a.m.¡Vamos, Colombia! Los hinchas de nuestro país y de Senegal llega a esta hora al Samara Arena a apoyar a sus selecciones

  FACEBOOK TWITTER whatsapp Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p

m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p.m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p.m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p.m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p.m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p.m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS Hacia las 8 de la mañana (hora colombiana; 5 p.m. en Samara, Rusia) los hinchas de Colombia y Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena para ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: AFP y REUTERS A esta hora, hinchas colombianos y de Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena a ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: REUTERS A esta hora, hinchas colombianos y de Senegal llegan a la Samara Arena a ver el duelo entre ambos países

Foto: REUTERS Un hincha colombiano sostiene un cartel en el estadio Samara Arena

Foto: AFP

For more infomation >> Colombia se juega el pase a octavos: empata 0-0 contra Senegal - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

La Musica Più Rilassante Di Sempre Per Dormire Profondamente - Rilassarsi E Dormire - Duration: 1:07:46.

The Most Relaxing Music Ever To Sleep Deeply - Relax And Sleep

For more infomation >> La Musica Più Rilassante Di Sempre Per Dormire Profondamente - Rilassarsi E Dormire - Duration: 1:07:46.

-------------------------------------------

Glødende festivalmakeup med Max Factor Miracle Glow Duo og Colour Elixir Lip Cushion #Festivalsminke - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> Glødende festivalmakeup med Max Factor Miracle Glow Duo og Colour Elixir Lip Cushion #Festivalsminke - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Polacy kochają zabawę. Parki rozrywki coraz śmielej podbijają rynek - Duration: 13:41.

Prawie 1,5 miliona osób odwiedziło w ubiegłym roku dwa największe parki rozrywki w naszym kraju

Polacy nie muszą już jeździć za granicę, by z zawrotną prędkością przejechać się rollercoasterem

 Niekwestionowanym liderem w Polsce pod względem frekwencji jest w naszym kraju Energylandia

Park rozrywki w podoświęcimskim Zatorze odwiedziło w ubiegłym roku ponad 1 mln 200 tys

osób.  Oddalony o 60 kilometrów park Legendia, czyli dawne Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko w Chorzowie, w 2017 roku odwiedziło ok

260 tys. gości.  Do podparyskiego Disneylandu jeszcze im daleko (w 2017 r ponad 9,5 miliona osób według The Global Attractions Attendance Report), jednak polskie parki rozrywki odnotowują stały wzrost frekwencji i ciągle inwestują

Hyperion najwyższy w Europie  Powstała w 2014 roku Eneryglandia zajmuje obecnie 26 hektarów

Za parę lat ma być prawie sześciokrotnie większa. Za budową parku stoi małżeństwo Agata i Marek Goczał

Dorobili się na dyskotekach - Energy 2000 w Przytkowicach, napojach i produkcji obuwia

 Tegorocznym hitem w podoświęcimskim parku rozrywki będzie Hyperion - najwyższy i najszybszy rollercoaster w Europie

 energylandia  Konstrukcja ma wysokość prawie 80 metrów - niemal tyle co wieża Kościoła Mariackiego

Wagoniki pędzą po niej z prędkością ponad 140 km/h. Co prawda na razie tylko testowo, ale odwiedzający będą mogli poczuć tę prędkość już w te wakacje

Zobacz: Najszybsza kolejka górska w Europie powstaje w Polsce     Od kwietnia w Energylandii działa także Speed Water Coaster - najwyższa i najszybsza kolejka, która kończy przejażdżkę w wodzie

W planach jest również rollercoaster z drewna. Kraina Lecha i Bazyliszka  Śląska Legendia na 26 hektarach oferuje obecnie ponad 40 atrakcji

Park jest w fazie ciągłej przebudowy. W 2015 r spółka Tatry Mountain Resorts przejęła większość udziałów w spółce Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko i zadeklarowała wykonanie szeregu inwestycji do 2020 roku

 W związku z tym dwa najbliższe lata w Legendii, to czas intensywnych prac, których zwieńczeniem ma być oddanie do użytku dużej atrakcji wodnej

Firma ma też pomysły na to, co będzie po 2020, jednak szczegółów ujawniać nie chce

 Obecnie wizytówką parku jest Lech Coaster - pędzący z prędkością 95 km/h, o wysokości 40 m - czyli niemal dwa razy więcej niż warszawska Kolumna Zygmunta

Rozmiary może nie imponują tak jak w przypadku Hyperionu, ale atutem tej atrakcji ma być nawiązanie do polskich legend

 Legendia  Lech Coaster w ubiegłorocznym konkursie w Berlinie w kategorii Best New Coasters zajął drugie miejsce

Lepszy okazał się tylko Red Force z hiszpańskiego Ferrari Land. Miejsce na podium za polskim rollercoasterem zajął natomiast Star Trek: Operation Enterprise z Movie Park Germany

 Tegoroczną nowością Legendii jest Bazyliszek, czyli urządzenie z gatunku Interactive Dark Ride, które podobno również zbiera pozytywne recenzje w Europie

Coraz większe zainteresowanie i przychody  Energylandia nie chce ujawniać przychodów

Można jednak próbować je oszacować. Bilet kosztuje 109 zł dla dorosłych i 59 zł dla dzieci

Przyjmując, że średnio na bilecie park zarabia ok. 80 zł, to w zeszłym roku przychody wyniosły 100 mln zł

Dodatkowo przychody z parkingu, pamiątek i gastronomii.  Legendia o wynikach finansowych informuje wprost

Przychody spółki Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko za rok obrotowy 2017 wyniosły 3,8 mln euro netto, czyli ponad 16,5 mln zł

 Pieniądze w obu parkach zostawiają przede wszystkim Polacy. W 2017 r. w Energylandii 90 proc

odwiedzających to byli Polacy. Z zagranicy przyjeżdżają przede wszystkim Czesi i Słowacy, którzy nie mają u siebie parków rozrywki tego formatu

W tym roku park rozrywki z Zatoru liczy na 1,5 mln odwiedzających.  Legendia przyjęła w ubiegłym roku ok

260 tys. gości. Kilka tysięcy z nich to osoby z zagranicy - przede wszystkim Czesi, Niemcy i Ukraińcy

 Firma zaznacza, że 2017 rok był specyficzny ze względu na zmianę właściciela oraz nazwy i szacuje, że ten będzie zdecydowanie lepszy

Pierwsze miesiące sezonu 2018 już pokazują wzrost zainteresowania parkiem - ok. 120 proc

gości w stosunku do ubiegłego sezonu o podobnej porze.  - Zainteresowanie parkami rozrywki wśród Polaków zdecydowanie rośnie - uważa Izabela Kieliś, brand manager Legendia Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko

 Podkreśla, że widać to po frekwencji, ale też po kontakcie z klientami, którzy relacjonują wycieczki do parków rozrywki na świecie, porównują atrakcje i odwiedzane miejsca

Izabela Kieliś zapewnia, że z rozmów wynika, że Legendia na tle innych tego typu miejsc w Europie wypada w opinii gości bardzo dobrze

Cicha konkurencja  Parki nie chcą mówić wprost, że ze sobą konkurują. Rzecznik Energylandii Krystian Kojder w przesłanej nam informacji pisze, że Legendia nie jest dla ich parku konkurencją

W jego opinii najbliższa atrakcja podobnych rozmiarów to Heide Park koło Hamburga

 - Energylandia walczy dzielnie żeby wejść do pierwszej dwudziestki najbardziej odwiedzanych parków rozrywki w Europie, natomiast Legendii jest do tego jeszcze bardzo daleko

Warto jednak pamiętać, że 40 lat wcześniej Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko miało podobną frekwencję jak Energylandia dzisiaj

Świadczy to o potencjale i tradycji spędzania czasu na Śląsku. Oczywiście to były inne realia - wyjaśnia ekspert do spraw parków i atrakcji tematycznych Marek Pisarski

 Pewne aspekty rywalizacji można jednak dostrzec. Hyperion w Energylandii powstał zaraz po otwarciu Lech Coastera w Chorzowie

Legendia podkreśla zresztą, że oba parki działają w tej samej branży, więc w jakimś stopniu można mówić o konkurencyjności

 Zaznacza, że są to jednak dwa zupełnie inne parki rozrywki: różniące się charakterem, lokalizacją, historią, ofertą, czy podmiotowością prawną

 W opinii Izabeli Kieliś, rynek parków rozrywki w Polsce ma się coraz lepiej i jest mocno zróżnicowany, dzięki czemu każdy, kto poszukuje rozrywki lub pomysłu na spędzenie wolnego czasu, może znaleźć coś dla siebie

 Przy odpowiednich inwestycjach, dla obu parków może znaleźć się miejsce na rynku

 - Jeżeli popatrzymy na kolebkę parków rozrywki na świecie, czyli Orlando, to w promieniu kilkunastu kilometrów mamy przeszło 80 parków rozrywki lub innych atrakcji i spowodowało to powstanie pewnego rodzaju zagłębia parkowego, największego na świecie - podaje przykład Marek Pisarski

 Ekspert zaznacza, że ta forma spędzania wolnego czasu staje się z roku na rok coraz bardziej popularna w Polsce

A będzie jeszcze lepiej.  - Doszły jeszcze wolne niedziele. Moi koledzy w parkach rozrywki w tym roku zacierają ręce, bo widać, że to już spowodowało wzrost frekwencji - przyznaje Pisarski

 Masz newsa, zdjęcie lub filmik? Prześlij nam przez dziejesie.wp.pl Polub money

pl na Facebook: wesołe miasteczko, park rozrywki, energyandia, legendia Parki rozrywki

For more infomation >> Polacy kochają zabawę. Parki rozrywki coraz śmielej podbijają rynek - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Foto: porta-aviões chinês 'Liaoning' operando com 8 jatos J-15 - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Foto: porta-aviões chinês 'Liaoning' operando com 8 jatos J-15 - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Elder Wand is a dildo | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 8:31.

Hey everybody!

So it's been a few months since I've done an Adam and Eve unboxing video, so we're back

for another one.

If you've been subscribed to me for a while, you may have noticed that every few months,

Adam and Eve sends me a box of sex toys, and I like review them and talk about them and

just generally have a chat about sex.

And thanks to Adam and Eve sponsoring this video, that's what we're doing again today.

If you don't wanna hear about sex and sex toys and stuff, this is probably not the video

for you, but, let's be honest, a lot of ya'll could probably benefit from some good sex

toys, let's be real.

But yeah, let's get into unboxing some sex toys in a video i like to call This Is Definitely

Gonna Be Demonetized And Also Age-Restricted.

It's annoying because demonetized means there just won't be ads on it, but age-restricted

means you'll have to sign in and prove you're 18 or older to watch the video, which is so

annoying, this isn't like explicit, this could even be classified as like educational.

because I'm telling you about sex toys and what you can do with them, it's not meant

to be like ~pornographic~ or anything.

Anyways, let's look at some sex toys, and remember that if you like anything here, you

can go to adamandeve.com and use the offer code RILEY to get 50% off of almost any one

item, and free shipping in the US and Canada.

Alright, let's see what we got here.

First up, we got the Touch, Extreme Vibrations.

How do I get in here?

This is the cutest little vibrator.

Look at that.

I love it.

It's so sleek.

Look at her.

Aw, do the thing.

Focus on the sex toy, not me, there you go.

Look at her she's so pretty.

And it's USB rechargeable, which I prefer so much to like battery-powered sex toys.

Is she charged right now?

No, she is not charged.

But it feels really nice, it's a good little size.

I'm liking this vibrator so far.

Oh my god, massage wands.

These things are the fucking best.

This one is called Sasha, the Endless Flexible Massager.

Ooh, this one's nice.

It has like a lot of weight to it, and it's way bendier than like other wands are.

Usually they're like stiff right here and then they just kinda bend at the head, but

this is like, bendy all over.

This one is also not charged, but yeah, I bet -- it looks like it vibrates on both ends,

does it?

Yeah, it has a motor in this end, and a motor in this end.

And all the controls are like right here on these three buttons.

Advanced silicone flex technology.

Submersible and 100% waterproof.

Silent.

Body-safe.

Nice!

Alright, let's see what it has to say about this.

"Sasha is a very nimble toy for couples that is designed with precious, making it crave

to fulfill your deepest desires.

We have used a new technology to develop this medical-grade silicon toy.

It gives Sasha softness and endless flexibility.

So it will comply perfect to the shape of your body.

The two super quiet yet powerful 10-speed motors will provide satisfying vaginal and

clitoral stimulation that will work even in the deepest of waters.

Because of its ergonomic shape, it is also perfect for partner play, and you will both

love this unique experience.

When you and your partner are done, simply connect it to the included USB charger."

Thanks, Sasha.

This is honestly great, and if you haven't seen my other videos, you should know that

vibrating massage wands are not just for people with vaginas.

If you have a penis, you should try one of these out at least, like some kind of wand massager.

They will probably change your life.

But I do love this, it's like a nice small, really soft vibrating wand that actually has

it on both sides, that just, that seems really fun.

Oh we have so many double-ended massagers, this one's definitely double-ended, the Joystick

Rechargeable Wand.

Dang, this one is much longer than the other one.

And one head is like significantly larger than the other, oh and this one has a charge.

Whoa!

Yup, she's going.

Damn yeah that gets pretty vibrate-y.

And it is super flexible.

This seems like a really fun one to have between couple because it's so long and flexible that

you could really like get creative with it.

It's also just very much like a baton like I feel like I'm playing, err -- racing in

track, and I'm just like -- you have to hand the baton on to the next person.

Or I could just like twirl it around -- woo, woo!

Pfftt, haha.

What does it say about, this one?

Play together with the rechargeable couple's vibrator that doubles your shared bliss.

With separate motors at both ends and an ultra flexible silicon shaft, you can both ride

waves of multi-speed vibration at the same time.

And it's submersible, so you can use it in the bath.

These are really just, these are all coming in real handy.

Ah, I love it.

Okay, what else do we have?

The Silicon Rechargeable Three-Point Prostate Massager, I feel like I may have seen this

in one of my other videos, so I hope I don't say the exact same thing I said in the last video.

So this one is billed as a prostate massager, so if you have a prostate, you can insert

this part, and then this is like a perineum massager.

The perineum if you don't know is the space in between your anus and where your genitals

basically start, I mean it's all kind of your genitals but like before where the scrotum starts.

So you're really getting vibrations like all over the place.

And if you haven't tried prostate stimulation before, you might want to look into it.

You could start with like smaller toys than this and kinda work your way up to it because

this is a little bit big and it's got so much vibration that I feel like it could be overwhelming

if it's like your first time doing prostate stuff.

But, definitely work your way up to this, and this could be really pleasurable for you.

I feel like I'm in like a Western and this is like the little revolver.

Oh, nope.

Good thing I'm not in a Western.

Woop, pah!

Mm, no.

*loud clanging noise* -- alright, maybe I should stop doing that.

Next is the... we're just gonna call you the Satisfyer.

Okay I'm not gonna lie this is like pretty cool packaging.

This looks like some little sci-fi thing that like sits on the desk of someone in a dystopian

movie and then like starts to take over the world.

Oh but it's just a shell, it just opens up like that.

Oh and she is very squishy.

Wow there is so much going on here.

Oh, there's like a thing inside of it -- yep.

Oh is the whole thing coming out?

Oh, there we go.

Okay, hahaha.

There's like a little stick inside of it, I guess like holding it together.

I feel like maybe I shouldn't have taken off its little sci-fi shell thing.

It just looks like a turtle without its shell, like it just looks very awkward.

Now we're gonna put you back in there.

What is this?

Does this little end come off?

Oh, okay yeah so that makes more sense, so this end is where you put your penis in if

you have a penis, and then -- whoops -- there's a little open area at the end that you can

like close or open depending on like how much suction you want.

And there's also -- you can push on the sides and there's little air holes, so you can control

like the level of suction that's going on.

Some of these toys for people who have penises like don't have the suction controls as much.

So that's nice to see here.

Also it's just like a fun design.

You know, as usual it's like soft and squishy, which is great.

But you'll definitely still have to like use lube and remember to clean it a lot.

But it's very easy to like get out of this container so it'd be very easy to clean.

Some other ones it can definitely be like more difficult to clean them, just cause they're

so like encased in something.

And some others I feel like they try to look like weirdly realistic.

Like a vulva or a like lips, and this is just more of like a amorphous kinda blob thing,

which, idk, seems less creepy to me.

Anyways, if you have a penis, um, and you like these kinds of toys, this seems like

a fun one to check out.

Alright, and last we have the Badass Booty Vibe.

Ooh, that's fun.

Oh, it's like stiff, like you can move it and then it kinda stays in that direction.

It's got this little ring hole on it so you don't lose it.

She vibrate?

Is she on?

Does she have power?

*clicking noises*

This really, this looks like someone's wand, is it Dumbledore's wand?

Is it the Elder Wand?

This is definitely a Harry Potter wand, for sure.

Voldemort's wand?

Mm, I need to look it up now.

This is absolutely the Elder Wand.

If you've seen the Elder Wand in Harry Potter, it's literally just this.

It's like straight with little bumps along the sides.

So, if you wanna fuck yourself with an Elder Wand, for all you *true* Harry Potter fans

out there!

So it says, "Give your backdoor pleasure a major rechargeable boost with this anal vibe's

ultra flexible and beaded silicone shaft makes it easy to tease or go deep.

Ten powerful vibration functions send booty-rocking pleasure right where you crave it.

When you're nearing climax, hit the power boost button to activate ten seconds of concentrated

turbo-charged vibration, guaranteed to drive you over the edge.

And its sleek chrome-accented grip handles like a dream.

Clean up with hot water and Adam and Ever toy cleaner.

Cool, that's a really smart idea, having the little boost thing, and I do love the little

ring, so that -- cause you need to make sure that when you have anal toys they have some

kind of like ring or something on the outside that flares so that it doesn't get lost up

in there.

And its ability to like stay kind of curved is really nice cause you can make it go how's

most comfortable for you.

So, we have the badass booty vibe, we have the joystick rechargeable wand, we have Sasha.

This is just, is this a bi flag?

Have we just made a bi flag out of sex toys?

Wait no, the purple goes in the middle.

there you go.

Pink, purple, blue.

Bisexuals, come get your sex toys.

Um, we also have the prostate massager, the satisfyer -- oh, can I hold all these at once?

-- and, the touch extreme vibrations.

Voila!

Sex toy unboxing complete!

But if you think you might like any of these, feel free to try them out, there's no shame

in trying out sex toys.

They can be for masturbation or they can be for having sex with your partner, or you could

just like, idk, need a baton for your next track and field meet.

Or a wand for... taking over the world?

Is there like, an invisibility cloak sex toy somewhere?

But if you liked any of those, remember that you can go to adamandeve.com and use the offer

code RILEY to get 50% off of almost any one item and free shipping in the US and Canada.

Thank you so much for watching, and I'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> The Elder Wand is a dildo | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ozzy Man Reviews: Battle of the Cup - Duration: 3:20.

Welcome to the World Cup in Russia.

Where every stadium makes me think we're living in a 3D computer simulation of life.

It's nice to see the Aussies are playing in the Mad Max Thunderdome Stadium.

Fuck Yes!

The tournament kicked off with a goal to Russia.

And then another goal to Russia.

And another.

Yea, ah yea another.

And another goal to Russia.

Vladimir is like "Ye nah Ye I swear that was totally unplanned mate".

Have a look at Iceland getting a goal. They're so hot right now.

They're like Jamaica in "Cool Runnings".

Everyone is singing "Enough people say they know they can't believe".

"Iceland we have a football team."

Insert obligatory joke about the Mexicans building the wall against Germany.

Seriously, these fellas were fucken fast.

This is a game that really had me enjoying soccer /slash/ football.

The fans were shitting and pissing themselves with excitement.

Good times.

Ohh here's our captain with his Outback beard.

Come on, captain my captain you can make us look pretty good.

Yes, there's a Mario jump to top it off.

Here's Ronaldo saying "Fuck You!"

And diego replies with "nah Fuck You!"

"Nah Fuck You!!"

"Sorry, mate. Fuck You!!"

"I agree with me mate Costa, Fuck You!!!"

but in the end Christiano and Portugal refuses to be fucked.

Now Panaldo is trying to break Iran,

But their goalie does the ultimate nah Fuck You!!

He's like me when I do well at something.

Just refusing to let go of a bloody good thing.

And the Iranians get the equalizer.

Crikey, this is as delicious as a big bowl of Lubia Polo.

They can't get the win but it's nice to see coaches remain friends.

Whether you agree or disagree with referee decisions.

You have to respect their boundaries.

This ref is like "there's no need to be a close talker".

"Take two steps back, Now!!"

It looks like the Senegalese are working on a theater show in their spare time.

This is good shit.

I do reckon "Wicked and the Lion King" have been playing on West End for too long.

So it's time for something fucken fresh and exciting at Piccadilly Circus.

Speaking of West end, Ohhh Yea, England are doing all right.

They're not bad. Like, they've kicked a few goals.

Nothing we haven't seen from Belgium and Russia if Australia tried we'd probably be better than the poms.

We're just not really trying is all.

Okay fine you're doing well England.

There I said it. Yea, okay.

Here's Maradona having a good time. We should definitely adopt him down here as an honorary bogan.

Karate.

"Give me the ball. Just give it back."

"Oi nah don't go check the VAR!"

I sincerely hope that Pepe has recovered from his double pat on the back.

That was very gruesome to watch.

Yea nah, overall look I am warming up to soccer /slash/ football.

I am.

I'm warming up to it.

For more infomation >> Ozzy Man Reviews: Battle of the Cup - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Fiverr Marketing Hack: Should You PAY to Game the System? - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Fiverr Marketing Hack: Should You PAY to Game the System? - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Les flammes jumelles dans la séparation - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Les flammes jumelles dans la séparation - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hollywood Vampires in London ~ Vlog - Duration: 16:21.

Hi everyone, I hope you all doing well

Today I'm comming back for a new vlog

I'm starting it at 2.30 pm

Tonight

I'm going to the Hollywood Vampires concert

And for this occasion

My friend Aurore is with me

She came all the way to see it with me

I have red hair for it

We are so exited, our bellys are hurting...

and we have to go there for 6pm

We visited London because it's her first time

We went to the Disney store...

You can see pictures on Instagram

We are very Exited !!

We 're goig to see Johnny tonight

I'll try to share it with you

We now going home get changed

in our outfit for the concert

see you later

when we will be in the Arena

and you will see our outfits

Nous voilà dans l'Arene

Et c'est incroyable nous somme vraiment prêt

C'est troop bien

Et Johnny va être juste en face de nous

For more infomation >> Hollywood Vampires in London ~ Vlog - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

[Free] | type beat - Utopia | Travis scott type beat | Manu Crook$ type beat | (prod.by Tsuneji) - Duration: 3:35.

[Free] | type beat - Utopia | Travis scott type beat | Manu Crook$ type beat | (prod.by Tsuneji)

produced by tsuneji

tsuneji beats

free meek mill type beat

meek mill

meek mill yba

meek mill instrumental

type beat meek mill

meek mill type instrumental

free beat

free meek mill type beat

meek mill type beat free

meek mill type beats

meek mill type beat 2017

meek type beat

free meek type beat

meek mill type beats free

meek mill instrumental

meek mill beat

russ type beat

tory lanez type beat

tsuneji

tsuneji beats

drake type beat

trap type beat

migos type beat

free trap type beat

meek mill type instrumental

type beat young thug

young m.a type beat

This is beat is free for non profit use only. If you want to make profit with it, you must purchase a license on my website.

I need your support If you like this instrumental, please give the video a thumbs up and leave a comment. You can also subscribe for more videos

russ

russ type instrumental

russ mvp

instrumental rap

type beat bryson tiller

nav type beat

beat 2017

lil uzi vert

lil uzi vert instrumental

xo life

free beat

young thug instrumental

free type beat

tory lanez type beat

type beat

type beats

21 savage

tory lanez instrumental

Russ instrumental

travis scott Type beat

drake type beat

future type beat

free beat

free type beat

free type beats

free instrumental

travis type beat

tory type beat

xo life type beat

type beat 2017

london on da track type beat

metro boomin type beat

tsunejibeats.com

tsuneji beats

fl studio

fl studio tutorial

type beat tutorial

hard trap beat

happy trap beat

sample beat

Future Type Beat

Future Type Instrumental

future instrumental

Nav Type Beat

Desiigner Type Beat

Post Malone Type Beat

J Cole Type Beat

Drake Instrumental

Drake Type Instrumental

Drake Type Beat

6Lack Type Beat

smokepurpp Instrumental

smokepurpp Type Beat

sad hip hop beat

happy hip hop beat

sad rap beat

happy rap beat

21 Savage Type Beat

21 Savage Type Instrumental

Chance The Rapper Type Beat

Ski Mask Type Beat

famous dex type beat

Bryson Tiller Type Beat

Big Sean Instrumental

kanye west type beat

kanye west intrumental

migos type beat

quavo type beat

instrumental 2017

best trap beat

best rap beat

best sample beat

lil uzi vert

lil uzi vert instrumental

xo life

free beat

young thug instrumental

free type beat russ type beat

tory lanez type beat

type beat

type beats

21 savage

tory lanez instrumental

Russ instrumental

travis scott Type beat

drake type beat

future type beat

free beat

designer type beat

For more infomation >> [Free] | type beat - Utopia | Travis scott type beat | Manu Crook$ type beat | (prod.by Tsuneji) - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

2 min pour tout connaître sur la solution d'aide à domicile Ouihelp - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 2 min pour tout connaître sur la solution d'aide à domicile Ouihelp - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Primera cumbre bilateral entre Trump y Putin será en Helsinki el 16 de julio - Duration: 3:01.

  El Kremlin y Casa Blanca dieron a conocer la mañana de este jueves que la esperada primera cumbre entre el presidente de Rusia, Vladimir Putin, y el mandatario estadounidense Donald Trump, tendrá lugar en Helsinki, Finlandia, el próximo 16 de julio

 Los detalles de la cumbre de definieron durante la reunión del mandatario ruso con el asesor de seguridad nacional de Estados Unidos, John Bolton, quien viajó a Moscú para reunirse con Putin; el ministro de Asuntos Exteriores de Rusia, Sergei Lavrov, y el asesor de política exterior del Kremlin, Yuri Ushakov

   El anuncio se da en medio de un ambiente de tensión entre ambas naciones que se ha incrementado desde que las autoridades a cargo de la investigación de Rusiagate, confirmaron la supuesta injerencia rusa en las elecciones de 2016 de las que Trump resultó victorioso

   Al respecto, el presidente de Estados Unidos volvió a insistir en su inconformidad respecto a dicha investigación a través de un mensaje en Twitter, minutos antes del anuncio de la cumbre, en el que señaló que "Rusia continúa diciendo que no tiene nada que ver con la injerencia en nuestras elecciones

¿Dónde está el Comité Nacional Demócrata y por qué "Shady James Comey" y los ahora desprestigiados agentes del FBI no lo están examinando detenidamente?"

 Trump incluso señaló a su contrincante en las pasadas elecciones, la demócrata Hillary Clinton, y cuestionó la razón de por qué a ella no se le está investigando por una posible relación con Rusia

"Son muchas preguntas y mucha corrupción", enfatizó el mandatario. Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election! Where is the DNC Server, and why didn't Shady James Comey and the now disgraced FBI agents take and closely examine it? Why isn't Hillary/Russia being looked at? So many questions, so much corruption!  — Donald J

Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 28 de junio de 2018    El encuentro entre Trump y Putin será unos días después de la reunión de los líderes de la OTAN el próximo 11 y 12 de julio

   Se tiene previsto que los dos líderes traten temas relacionados con la relación diplomática y temas de seguridad, según expresaron ambas oficinas de gobierno

 "Esta reunión se viene planificando desde hace mucho tiempo y tiene una importancia enorme", no solo para Rusia y Estados Unidos a nivel bilateral, sino también "para toda la situación internacional", afirmó el asesor de política exterior del Kremlin

For more infomation >> Primera cumbre bilateral entre Trump y Putin será en Helsinki el 16 de julio - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 K AUTOMAAT AVANTGARDE SCHUIFDAK - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 K AUTOMAAT AVANTGARDE SCHUIFDAK - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

"Dancing Queen" from MAMMA MIA! Rehearsals | Ordway Center for the Performing Arts - Duration: 1:29.

[DONNA] ♪ You're a teaser, you turn 'em on ♪

♪ Leave 'em burning and then you're gone ♪

[DONNA, ROSIE, TANYA] ♪ Looking out for another, anyone will do ♪

♪ You're in the mood for a dance ♪

♪ And when you get the chance ♪

[ENSEMBLE] ♪ You are the dancing queen ♪

♪ Young and sweet, only seventeen ♪

♪ Dancing queen ♪

♪ Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah ♪

[DONNA, ROSIE, TANYA] ♪ You can dance, you can jive ♪

[ENSEMBLE] ♪ Having the time of your life ♪

♪ Ooh, see that girl ♪

♪ Watch that scene ♪

♪ Diggin' the dancing queen ♪

♪ Ah ♪

♪ Diggin' the dancing queen ♪

♪ See that girl ♪

♪ Watch that scene ♪

♪ Diggin' the dancing queen ♪

(CLAPPING)

Thank you. Thank you so much. (LAUGHTER)

For more infomation >> "Dancing Queen" from MAMMA MIA! Rehearsals | Ordway Center for the Performing Arts - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Využití použitých šablon a houbiček - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Využití použitých šablon a houbiček - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Senegal vs Colombia LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup match on TV and online - Duration: 3:26.

 Senegal and Colombia will battle for qualification into their knockout stages when they meet in Samara this afternoon

 Senegal are on four points after two matches while Colombia are on three. The other match in Group H sees Japan face already-eliminated Poland

 A draw for Senegal will see them qualify for the last 16, regardless of how current group leaders Japan fare in their match

 Colombia could qualify with a draw if Poland beat Japan. Senegal XI: K N'Diaye, Gassama, Sane, Koulibaly, Sabaly, Keita, Sarr, Kouyate, Gueye, Mane, Niang

 Colombia XI: Ospina, Arias, Mina, Mojica, D Sanchez, C Sanchez, Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Uribe, Quintero, Falcao

 Here's everything you need to know.When is it? Thursday, June 28.What time is kick-off? 3pm BST

What TV channel is it on? The game is being broadcast on BBC One, with coverage starting at 2

30pm. You can also watch the tie online, via the BBC IPlayer app, which is available on both Apple iPhone, iPad and most Android devices and is free to download

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

World Cup TV channels and live streams TV coverage of the World Cup will be split between ITV and BBC this year

 Users can also tune in via Amazon Fire TV, YouView, BT Vision, Sky HD, Sky Q, Samsung TV, NOW TV, Freeview Play and Virgin Media

 Games on BBC can be watched on BBC iPlayer on the aforementioned platforms, while ITV games can be watched on the ITV Hub

 It's worth noting that you'll need a valid TV Licence if you watch or record live programmes as it is a criminal offence in the UK to watch "live" television without a TV licence

 And if you're away from home and don't have a decent wifi connection – you might want to avoid watching an entire match on your smartphone

 A full football game streamed to your smartphone or tablet will use around 700MB of data

 You'll also need a TV Licence to download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer. This applies to any device you use

No comments:

Post a Comment