Saturday, June 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 30 2018

Back when things were running smooth Yeah this place was pretty grand

Animations were coming through Yeah things worked just as planned

But that was back when Joey Drew Was a sane and friendly man

But ink wrapped around Joey's heart And grabbed him by the hand

Oh Down to the cellar

Were not a soul could be found Whispering in his ear

No speaking aloud The ink demon was clever

His smile was a shroud

Proved no one could be trusted And yet they still loved him

You gotta sing Keep singing

Don't let that tempo slow down Ignore the monsters closing in

Oh we're recording gold now

Play band Stand your ground

Don't let that tempo slow down This might be our final gig

But we're recording gold now

Poor old Sammy Lawrence

He's the one to lead the band

Writing all the music was the job of just one man

Orchestrating alone

No one writes songs like he can Going insane guided by the inky demon hand

The ink is all around you There's nothing that you can do

To scared to even try to move Oh no

Oh no

Surrounded in the studio Is this the way I really go?

Oh is this record worth my soul?

Oh no Oh no

You gotta sing Keep singing

Don't let that tempo slow down

Ignore the monsters closing in

Oh we're recording gold now

Play band

Stand your ground

Don't let that tempo slow down

This might be our final gig

But we're recording gold now

Well well well

With sacrifice

To the inky demon

Comes our salvation

From this inky prison

You gotta sing

Keep singing

Don't let that tempo slow down

Ignore the monsters closing in

Oh we're recording gold now

Play band

Stand your ground

For more infomation >> BENDY AND THE INK MCHINE SONG | "Recording Gold" by CK9C [Official SFM] - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage 2.0 CRDi AWD Automaat EXECUTIVE PLUS PACK - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage 2.0 CRDi AWD Automaat EXECUTIVE PLUS PACK - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 105PK 5D Highline Executive | Navigatie | Tel bluetooth - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 105PK 5D Highline Executive | Navigatie | Tel bluetooth - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 75PK 5D Automaat High up! | Navigatie | Cruise Control | - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 75PK 5D Automaat High up! | Navigatie | Cruise Control | - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Rocker Josh Homme shares letter Anthony Bourdain wrote to his daughter - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Rocker Josh Homme shares letter Anthony Bourdain wrote to his daughter - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stephen Malkmus on being called "the Dad of Indie Rock" - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Stephen Malkmus on being called "the Dad of Indie Rock" - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Expanse: The Razorback - Official Breakdown - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> The Expanse: The Razorback - Official Breakdown - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Bargain/El trato (1914, EE. UU.) Reginald Barker. - Duration: 1:19:32.

For more infomation >> The Bargain/El trato (1914, EE. UU.) Reginald Barker. - Duration: 1:19:32.

-------------------------------------------

France-Argentine: Mbappé flashé à très haute vitesse sur son penalty provoqué - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> France-Argentine: Mbappé flashé à très haute vitesse sur son penalty provoqué - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

LIONEL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER EVER??? - JosephA - Duration: 5:46.

Hey what's going on!!! How you doing guys!!! My name is Joseph Angel

And in today's video I'm going to be reacting to a new video a friend of mine recommended me about Lionel Messi

I don't usually react to videos because my face when I react videos is like...

Pretty normal, I'm not faking or pretending to be someone who I'm not

Like: "Oh my God, look at what's happening in the video" No, no, no, I'm totally normal

But this friend recommended me this video a lot. So let's see what it is about

I just watched like some seconds of the video and Also It's in Spanish

So if you don't understand Spanish, I always put the subtitles in German, Russian, French and Portuguese and of course, English

So you can go activate the subtitles and be able to understand all what the guy is saying here

I'll try not to speak that much so you can be reading

So that's it. With this all thing said, let's go into this video

The time has come to take a step further, to take a step forward and place Leo Messi even higher from where he is already

Neither Maradona, nor Pele, nor Cristiano Ronaldo. Soccer comparisons with Messi remain poor

The difference is more and more abysmal and Leo deserves to enter through the big door in the Olympus of the gods of sports history

Messi's goalscoring figures are already at the level of myths like Michael Jordan

A guy capable of scoring 63 points in a game without scoring any three

A guy who revolutionized the NBA, averaging more than 30 points per match at the end of his career

And He marked an era by winning 6 rings with the Chicago Bulls

With his famous slaloms leaving men behind, Leo has risen to the level of the fastest man on Earth.

Usain Bolt pulverized all records with his famous "9.58"

His unmistakable style on the track has made him a myth

Leo has also achieved the status of men as muhammad ali, the best boxing fighter of all time

And a guy who revolutionized the sport with the famous fight against Foreman

And the society with his struggle for the rights of African Americans

With his famous snatches, Leo shares Olympus with the fastest man in the water

A guy who is able to swim only 2 seconds slower than a White Shark

With 48 medals, Michael Phelps has won more Olympic prizes than the Golds that Spain has adding all the games

Leo's Record doesn't stop, filling showcases and showcases like years ago did Michael Schumacher

Who today is fighting for life after an accident

He leaves behind 7 Formula 1 world championships and 97 races crossing the finish line first

Messi keeps shutting people's mouths and making history like 78 years ago Jesse Owens did, winning 4 Gold medals humiliating Hitler himself

Leo continues to write his legend in Europe as Tom Brady does the same in the American fields every year

Because football has fallen short of Leo. Leo has already entered the highest, in the Olympus of the best athletes of all time

Alright, he's absolutely the best player in History. At least for me... I don't know what you guys think

I think everyone has an opinion. I don't know what you guys think, but I think this guy is the best player in History

I don't think there is another player like Lionel Messi. I know there are many good player in history like Michel Platini, Maradona, Pelé and so many others

And right now, Cristiano Ronaldo and other players like Neymar

But comparing all these payers with Lionel Messi is absolutely crazy

I mean, you can't compare these guys Lionel Messi. I think it's going to be very difficult to see another soccer player that plays as good as Lione Messi

Probably. I don't know... Maybe we will, but It's going to be very difficult to overcome this guy and to beat all his records

It's going to be very difficult. I absolutely think this guy is the best player in history

But what I think it's totally insane is the swimmer. What's his name??? Michael Phelps??? Yeah Michael Phelps

What the heck?? 2 seconds slower than a White Shark??? That's really insane

Who swimms at that speed??? Who swimms that fast???

That's crazy. That's totally crazy... I swim like 2 meters and I'm already tired

That's totally insane

So thank you so much guys for watching this video. I hope you really have enjoyed as much as I did

It's very interesting to watch this kind of videos about Lionel Messi

So if you did enjoy the video you can give a LIKE and if you didn't enjoy the video, Give a LIKE too

I'd appreciate a lot if you can tell me in the comments any advice about what you want me to talk about in the next video

or any other video that you want me to react. It would be very cool

So if it's the first time you watch one of my videos, you can SUBSCRIBE, It's totally free

And don't forget to follow me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER and as always the links will be in the description of the video

So thank you so much for watching and see you in my next video... BYE!!!

For more infomation >> LIONEL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER EVER??? - JosephA - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 360 Slimming Girlfriend J... - Duration: 25:14.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 360 Slimming Girlfriend J... - Duration: 25:14.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 360 Slimming Girlfriend J... - Duration: 14:09.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 360 Slimming Girlfriend J... - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 360 Slimming Girlfriend J... - Duration: 8:03.

For more infomation >> IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort 360 Slimming Girlfriend J... - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Moteur d'écriture - partie 1 - Duration: 12:36.

For more infomation >> Moteur d'écriture - partie 1 - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #37: Side Sitting - Duration: 1:54.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I'm a pediatric physical therapist.

I'm here with my co-instructor, Myla, who just turned a year old. She has Down

syndrome. We are going to work on side sitting.

So usually Myla sits symmetrically. I have seen pictures of her in which she's

not sitting asymmetrically which means her legs are either both out straight or

both tucked in. I want to have her practice sitting with one leg different

than the other. The classic position is side sit. That's where one leg is turned

out and one leg is turned in. It's a great transition position to go in and

out of hands and knees for crawling. She is not quite ready for it yet and

she'll probably think it's rude, but we're going to start introducing it . So I'm

going to take one leg and turn it out to the side which...oh, heavens...I'm going to take the other

leg and turn it in. So she's side sitting...uh-huh..and able to

stay up. Now when kids are not as strong as Myla, they can't stay up when you put

their leg in sidesit. They may have to prop on one arm to be able to stay

there, but Myla is strong enough...to get out of it on her own... but stay there with

out having to prop on her arm. Oh sweet pea! I do the same on both sides

practicing side sit. Myla says we are finished with this segment. I'll see you later.

I hope it's a simple idea that you can use. Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #37: Side Sitting - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Mejores Canciones De Reggaeton De 2018 🍂 Mix Reggaeton 2018 Lo Mas Nuevo 🍂 Mix Julio 2018 - Duration: 1:40:19.

For more infomation >> Top 20 Mejores Canciones De Reggaeton De 2018 🍂 Mix Reggaeton 2018 Lo Mas Nuevo 🍂 Mix Julio 2018 - Duration: 1:40:19.

-------------------------------------------

「Chin Sato」 | BREAKING NEWS | BLACKPINK「音楽中心」1位獲得で5冠に!SHINee、NU'EST Wらがカムバック - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> 「Chin Sato」 | BREAKING NEWS | BLACKPINK「音楽中心」1位獲得で5冠に!SHINee、NU'EST Wらがカムバック - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB] G.C.F in 국민 - BEST OF ME (by John K) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB] G.C.F in 국민 - BEST OF ME (by John K) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Church's Chicken® | Bourbon Black Pepper Smokehouse Chicken Review! 🥃🍗 - Duration: 5:06.

hey everyone its Ian K back again with another one for ya this time here at

Church's Chicken to take a look at the returning smokehouse chicken and this

time around it's looking to kick things up a bit with some bourbon black pepper

as you can see it's looking as deep fried as ever and it's known for being

nice and crispy on the outside while still retaining all the juiciness on the

inside along with some really tasty smoky seasoning and this time out it

looks to feature some sweetness thanks to some bourbon flavor and cracked black

pepper so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how that's gonna go and of

course I've got one of their world-famous honey butter biscuits

always a treat here at churchs along with a side order of jalapeno cheese

bombers so I'll save that one for the very end but guys the star of the show

definitely looks pretty tasty it's the Bourbon black pepper smokehouse

chicken here at Church's Chicken let's peep out this flavor yeah they've

definitely got the smokiness down with this one I had a lot of fun reviewing it

the first time around and I'll make sure to link my review in the upper right

hand corner of your display so guys let's get into this I'm very excited to

give this a go again and there's really no easy way to eat this because it is a

whole half chicken here so I'm just gonna try and rip a leg actually some of

the juiciness of that meat is coming up already there I'm ripping up a leg in a

portion of the thigh and this thing is dripping everywhere let's get into it

it's the Bourbon black pepper a smokehouse chicken here at churchs

juicy and crispy mmm yeah that smokiness is a highlight but the sweetness that

I'm getting from that light bourbon sauce on the outside is nice as well

it's very light but the sweetness is there and guys the juiciness of the meat

is just on point I'm getting a little bit of sizzle in the background it's

kind of like a spiciness probably from the pepper I venture to guess here but

guys very delicious let me give you a fast look of what's left of this leg

we'll get into a bigger piece in just a second but I wanted you to take a look

at that coating again here nice black pepper on the outside guys and as you

can see the juiciness of that meat is on point really tasty I dig the light

sweetness of that sauce along with the black pepper but the smokiness is really

what's doing it for me and that is the highlight because guys it is smokehouse

chicken right let me chase that leg down with a quick bite of their honey butter

biscuits guys always a highlight here and as you can see nicely drenched in

honey butter on the top always a favorite here at churchs and yeah I

know I always say it's a favorite here at churchs because guys it is it's just

delicious crispy on the outside nice and flavorful thanks to a nice heaping

portion of that honey butter and nice and dense on the inside guys very

delicious on this one alright now let's get into some dark meat lovin' with a

bite of the thigh mmm oh man so good the initial crunch of that skin on the

outside the light sweetness that I'm getting it in the black pepper with a

little bit of the spice and then a lot of the juiciness on the inside guys this

is easily a signature over here at churchs and they really got to keep

this on the menu year-round because it's easily worth it I mean five bucks for

half a chicken aside in a biscuit any way you do the math on that one that is a

pretty solid deal and the flavor absolutely is amazing let me give you

one more shot of this one with the crispiness of that skin on display the

black pepper you can see there and the nice glistening of the juice off of this

one guys absolutely a delicious chicken over here at churches and one that I

would easily recommend to you by far word of advice though make sure you've

got plenty of napkins on hand because I've already got a problem in my car

right now thanks to the juiciness of this chicken here I'm definitely gonna

have to change when I get home but I think as you can see this one absolutely

delivers I'm what they're advertising here with a slight hint of sweetness

along with some spice to go with thanks to that black pepper the crispiness of

that chicken is on point the juiciness is on point the value is on point so with

all that said how could I not give the Bourbon black pepper smokehouse chicken

here at Church's Chicken a rock-solid 10 out of 10 it's crispy it's juicy it's

flavorful it delivers on the value of what you're getting for five bucks and

easily guys it's just really freaking delicious so do me a favor drop some

comments down below let me know what you thought of the Bourbon black pepper

smokehouse chicken here at Church's Chicken is this something that you think

you'd want to try and if you've had it already

do you agree make sure to make your voice heard in the comment section down

below and as always this is Ian K closing out another episode of peep this

out and like I always say we've got brand new content every single week here

on my channel so while you stay tuned for the next review coming real soon in the

meantime stay frosty hey and you didn't think I forgot about

those jalapeno cheese bombers did ya let's get into one real fast hmm we got

some heat going there's some nice spice and these for sure

check this out spicy bits of jalapeno and creamy cheddar cheese that are

encased in a nice crispy coating that's deep-fried so you know this is gonna be

on point and it is I didn't plan on rating these but if I was gonna I'd

probably give I'm like a 9 guys this is actually

really good it's packed full of creamy cheddar cheese and the spicy bits of

jalapeno are on point you can't beat the deep-fried coating on the outside

absolutely delicious alright now I'm definitely back into

the smokehouse chicken but real fast let me send a huge shout out and thanks

over to Jose and his team at my local Church's is an Orange Grove Boulevard on

Fair Oaks Avenue I definitely appreciate you guys over there Jose so keep doing

what you do and thanks again alright guys until next time I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> Church's Chicken® | Bourbon Black Pepper Smokehouse Chicken Review! 🥃🍗 - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

2018女排国家联赛总决赛中国1:3负于美国 美国被逼出最强阵容 - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> 2018女排国家联赛总决赛中国1:3负于美国 美国被逼出最强阵容 - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

「解局」听说特朗普要见普京?这首歌送给他们 - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> 「解局」听说特朗普要见普京?这首歌送给他们 - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Filipinos React to Kpop #13 (BTS - Fake Love) + Analysis | EL's Planet - Duration: 10:31.

- Is that a rose? - Is this...

...inspired by "Beauty and the Beast?"

Oh my gosh, [he's] so handsome!

I'm dead.

They're so handsome. That's it.

Why are there some people who are truly blessed?

Oh my God...

Oh~ What's with the hands?

The art behind them is so cool.

I like their costumes. That looks like a straightjacket.

Why is he the only one with a different jacket right?

That Michael Jackson jacket though.

It's exactly like that angel video we saw before. [Check it out if you havent! FRK #8 *Shameless plug*]

Is this BTS?

If we were the ones dancing it'd look like we'd be having a seizure*

Just kidding. I don't know.

I don't know too. I don't wanna make a mistake. But I know that I know them.

Woah

What did they say?

Fake Love.

Break a leg?

FAKE LOVE!!!

Are they saying "Break a leg?"

Break a leg?! 😂

What Zara catalogue is that?

🤣

He's protecting the rose. That's its meaning.

It's like they're inside an Insane Asylum

It represents something.

Look at that. All they need is be in a straightjacket.

Oh he's looking in... Oh he sees him!

Oh no, he sees his friend!

Creepy sh*t. 💩

His friend is trying to break him out.

Yeah

Something seems to be happening right?

I seems like I get it.

Oh they're tying to break away from their inner demons?

- Yeah the visuals are nice! Isn't it? - Yeah it is! /Grabe/

I can't analyze it [The MV] well.

I feel like it's inspired by "Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah

Oh my gosh, he's looking up! Someone's upstairs!

Is it really like that?

"I'm your stalker." Just kidding.

Oh he's cute!

That's something that I saw in The Hunger Games where everything was crumbled and [had] all the rubble.

Oh! Why'd the rose get lost? The rose got lost!

Maybe he's (Jungkook) is the rose?

Yaaasss~ #smartaf (AF meaning "And Filipino)

Oh! because he's wearing red right? #AgeOfIntelect

Oh there's no flower anymore!

So it's like escaping your demons? Is that what it means?

There's something about the house and why they keep moving from room to room. I don't know.

- Ouch - Oh no he's lost!

he's running

Wow..

He still got to text someone despite everything that's happening.

Is it like the end of the world?

No, 'cause it's like everything's melting away.

Oh my God…

Mister Stark... I don't feel so good!

I think it has something to do with time.

They're protecting it.

It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I don't know why.

I feel like they're trapped. Is that how it is? They're trapped by elementals?

Oh yeah! It might be right.

It's like they're looking for something, at the same time they're trying to protect it.

Yeah, possible.

That's what I see so far.

So I guess there's two sides to every story? That's why I guess it's Fake love?

But I also see that as the aesthetics are getting different, I feel like they're going through the stages if depression. I don't know.

Inner demons right?

Oh my gosh Snickers, it's making me hungry.

But in fairness, with all the things happening, they could still wear sequin jackets.

Are those snickers?

I guess they're supposed to symbolize like...

he's overindulging on things that he shouldn't have.

'Cause when you have something too sweet, you'll eventually be like…

What, gluttony?

Yeah, something like that.

*gasps in Filipino*

What if it's Inferno? (by Dante)

Oh! That's true.

Oh... Is there a story?

Their water got cut off.

Done. That's it!

Look, the water that stopped became the waterfall.

I guess… hold on... I have no idea.

Thats where the rose was a while ago. But it's gone now.

It's gone now.

Is this like Paradiso (by Dante) or something?

It could be! 'Cause there's like...

Students of Liberal Arts! 😉

*Shoketh in Filipino*

There were hearts...

Were those hearts?

Woah~

Those were the petals from the rose* a while ago.

Oh~

Oh he's so handsome.

What?

What is this? The Maze Runner?

What's happening?!

- Wait the water came in. - It [gate] opened and the water started coming in.

He's drowning in his own tears.

Right?

It's a metaphor?

He's eating all his sorrows! #EurekaBes!

Girl! look at that! The snack represent that he's eating away all his problems.

Oh he might just be hungry.

Oh! I get it! They're being washed away from their sins, and burned away from all their sins.

Because each of them have each chapter in their own rooms...

Which symbolizes different parts of them that they don't like.

I think it's all connected, and that was/[symbolized] time...

The rose?

The video started with a flower inside a glass that encapsulated it.

Flowers are supposed to symbolize like... innocence and stuff, but it faded away, it melted or turned into ash.

Is this a... I feel like this is about depression, isn't it?

It is sort of like depression 'cause these are phases.

Anger...

Acceptance... no, denial.

#PUSH.

Acceptance, denial… save me! See, now he's calling out for help!

Save me.

And the thing behind them is like, different hands all reaching for the same thing.

So it's like them being torn apart.

I guess he found inner peace?

Inner peace of getting over a bad breakup [a relationship] that you thought was real, but it wasn't.

Yeah.

- Oh woah. Scary, scary, scary~ what's that? - Yeah! I think it's about sensitive topics I guess?

Oh my God, dude.

See? I feel like that represents the suicide demon inside of you.

Yeah, I feel like this is about depression.

Asking for help maybe?

Oh my God, is that satan?

Ey~

Or the Grim Reaper, or what?

See look, they're all reaching upwards.

"take me!!!"

Yeah, I think they're looking for salvation.

Cause one of them was literally on a bed of chocolate, and that could be overindulgence, or gluttony as you said.

That was a good music video though. I liked it.

It's really deep. It's very abstract as well. But I think it has a social relevance.

But what I really got is the rose, it's like you're protecting something really precious to you.

Yes.

I feel like [the rose] represented life.

Yasss

...and then the sand represents time that easily fades away.

I feel like they're all trapped, and they've been overwhelmed by affection. That it overloaded [them].

Was the affection really too much?

Yeah, 'cause I guess the fire symbolizes passion? I don't know, i'm just guessing, so maybe he became obsessive?

'Cause there was chocolate too, and usually that's a sign of affection or sweetness. And then…

I lost my train of thought since I remembered how handsome he was. 😅

There's something about burning right? So does it symbolize their love burning away there?

Too much love will kill you?

There was something about the Snickers too right? There was too much, and he was just laying on it.

It's like the relationship started really sweet, but you eventually get tired of it.

It's really like that if you do things in excess.

I guess the message was really dark, but it was illustrated in a way that wasn't too grim.

There were beautiful aesthetics.

Yeah, they were playing with color, I saw a lot of elements like water and stuff.

But I guess it does represent depression or the struggles?

Since the song's called Fake Love, he's [trying to] get over something.

That whole situation was like the different phases of a breakup or the different phases of depression.

Then you saw that little hint which said save me. That's him calling out for help that he does need saving.

I guess, at the beginning they were in denial that they needed help?

You know how people who really need help don't want it in the first place?

But you know, gradually, they realize the sh*t that they're into and that they do need help.

I guess that's how it really is. When you're depressed, you don't realize that...

you're in denial, but then eventually you're going to realize that you are in need of help.

Maybe It could be somewhat like an Inferno (by Dante) setting wherein...

different circumstances were different stages and places in hell?

Each of the members had a specific thing/situation that they were in.

One was in a prison, one was in a broken down room, a freighter, a bed of chocolate.

So each of those could be symbolizing their personal struggles.

And also at the end, all of them were all reaching up to heaven which we can see that they want to be saved.

Was that an Ad placement for Snickers?

That could be! I don't know, I'm really hungry now!

That was good! I really liked it! The production was really top notch!

It's really different from K-pop music videos that I've seen before.

I really appreciate this one since [it seems to be] that they're tackling something sensitive that not everyone is talking about.

Which is really important, that we have to talk about now...

especially when they seem to have [one of the] biggest fanbases, which is really important so they can tap into many people.

I think this [MV] is really good. Life is something precious and something that you must protect.

Sometimes, all you need is someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment