Thursday, June 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 29 2018

(music)

- Kia ora, everyone.

I'm here to talk,

we are here to talk to you about our favorite topic,

which is about mana wahine, and it's about women power.

But it's more about balancing

what we have in the world today, right?

We are from the island of Singapore,

and the island of Penang, Malaysia,

where we live among indigenous Malays

and immigrant Chinese, Indians and Eurasians.

We are a network of angels, investing in women,

to help end poverty in this world.

Now, we don't look at angels as only angel investors,

not the people with money,

but the people, social entrepreneurs,

and the people who support them.

They are also angels.

So we are in the business of collecting angels.

(laughs)

And my name is Laina, and this is Pat with me.

We are both Cohort Piripiri

and we are here together with Audrey,

who is Cohort Kawakawa.

And we are here united, looking very different,

but united in a very common mission.

And that is helping to end poverty,

in unity, with women.

So we are a network of angels, as I told you

and we're not all about exclusion.

We're about inclusion.

Because we come from a part of the world

where women have been very invisible.

And they haven't been part of conversations

about climate change and others.

It's a very important component.

So we have HeForShes and SheForShes.

We actually have one of our angels here in the audience,

Mamoru Taniya-san, could you just stand up, briefly?

Yes, thank you.

(audience applause)

And we are together hoping to do this grand, massive,

transformative process of ending poverty

in unity with women.

Why do we talk about poverty,

and why are we talking about women?

As you know with the sustainable development goals,

poverty is number one.

So, in many ways we see that poverty is the root cause

of a lot of illnesses in the world.

When you talked about deforestation often it's at the edge

where people are cutting down forest

to be able to warm their homes, or cook their meals,

or clean their waters.

Or they disburse toxic stuff into the rivers,

like where they are making batik for example, they'll put

very toxic chemicals in the water.

So it's very important to look at issues of poverty.

And 70% of the poor are women.

This is the data a lot of people don't realize.

And yet women are the invisible infrastructures.

They are the ones who walk for miles to carry water.

They are the ones who do subsistence farming.

They are the ones who take care of the elderly.

They are the ones who do a lot.

But when progress comes through, they are the ones

who are often very excluded.

So we'd like to be able to have

that conversation of inclusion.

We also see women as multipliers.

Do you know for every $1 a woman earns,

up to 90% of her income goes back

to her family, and her community.

'Cause women are nurturers and healers.

We had our previous speakers talking about what we need

in the world today, is a world of healing and nurturing.

The other thing we found-- thank you.

And the other thing we found is that

we have actually been very humbled in our journey.

Because we've come across, you know everyone's heard

about microenterprise and microfinance.

And there's actually an unconscious bias today

where people only give women small amounts of money.

They are not given the money to scale and do great.

And yet we've come across many, many amazing women

who have, as we show in this little diagram,

multitudes of people under them.

We have social enterprises of 50,000 smallholder farmers

all across Indonesia, not only giving livelihood,

preserving biodiversity and preserving culture.

We have people working with 1000 weavers under them.

And giving livelihood, saving girls

from going into prostitution, going people

into horrendous things.

I mean honestly, Audrey and I have been through, and Pat,

we've gone through the journey of seeing their lives

and seeing how painful their stories are.

So rather than just give you statistics,

I think I really liked how Charles and Michelle

talked about it.

That we need to go back to the heart.

And I really love Camden as well who talked about love.

So I hope in this story,

we want to share with you a story of love.

And how, as we love humanity, we need to love women.

We need to love that feminine energy in our lives.

And men, we want to embrace that feminine energy

in men as well.

But here are some of the stories of faces of women heroes.

So many, many of them I really can't get into all of them.

So I'm just going to tell you the story of one of them.

- Okay, I think we just wanted to say that

because Wanda, in Cambodia, she makes such good stories

and impact the local community so much that we decided

to actually fund her because she is so inspiring,

and she actually will create and make changes of the life.

So this is just one of the social enterprises.

Okay, basically we only focusing on sustainable fashion

and why New Zealand?

I think we just wanted to say that

because this is a female and a woman-friendly country.

And that we feel that we could help,

we could learn and grow together.

And also able to help New Zealand to connect back

into Asia, especially for women

social enterprise for New Zealand.

And I wanted to say that we are actually hosting a session

actually, like Laina said we are collecting more angels.

And this is, the topic is balancing the two wings.

And we hope that you will join us.

If you share the same mission,

or if you want to support us as well.

And this is at 3:30, right? Yeah. Okay, that's it.

(audience applause)

For more infomation >> Investing in Women to End Poverty - EHF Fellows Laina Raveendran Greene & Patricia Lim Beng Kee - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Auris 1.6 Trend Top 5 editie - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Toyota Auris 1.6 Trend Top 5 editie - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Stilo 1.6-16V Active Plus nette auto inclusief set winterwielen! - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Fiat Stilo 1.6-16V Active Plus nette auto inclusief set winterwielen! - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Trump just issued a disgusting response to the massacre at a Maryland newspaper - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Trump just issued a disgusting response to the massacre at a Maryland newspaper - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVTi Executive - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVTi Executive - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

山口組の名刺をヤフオクに…悲しすぎるヤクザのシノギ - ニュース24x7 - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> 山口組の名刺をヤフオクに…悲しすぎるヤクザのシノギ - ニュース24x7 - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO® Friends - We've Got Heart

For more infomation >> LEGO® Friends - We've Got Heart

-------------------------------------------

Fraud Watch: Making sure you get the right contractor for the job - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Fraud Watch: Making sure you get the right contractor for the job - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

【影片】千萬別抱怨!Towns不到半場便被驅逐裁判真的很多戲! - Duration: 1:45.

 3月3日,明尼蘇達灰狼在客場挑戰猶他爵士,在比賽上半場即 結束時,灰狼主將Towns卻連吃2個技術犯規被罰下。本場比賽 Towns出場20分鐘,6投4中得到13分4籃板1抄截

 Towns在本場比賽上半場的發揮還算是可以,離場前6投4 砍下13分4籃板1抄截,並沒有遭遇太大的阻礙。  但Town 的運氣卻不是很好,在第二節還有1分鐘結束時,灰狼進攻,他在無 時與Crowder發生卡位糾纏,胳膊肘打到Crowder的臉 被吹罰了一次技術犯規

這一球雖然有點嚴苛,但客觀來說並不冤枉,畢竟Crowder確 被肘擊了。  但第二次技術犯規就有點奇葩了。半場結束前還有3 秒,Towns在右側腰位背身卡住了Rudy Gobert,隊 也是心知肚明,馬上擊地傳球給內線

Towns接球後轉身面筐進攻,運球強切中路,頂著Gobert 入三秒區,然後右手擎球高舉,小勾手將球打進。  進球後,T wns感覺自己在進攻中已經被人侵犯,於是他一邊向自己半場跑去 一邊對底線裁判抱怨了幾句

事實上,Towns並沒有衝向裁判,甚至都沒有糾纏,他是一邊跑 自己半場一邊抱怨,但裁判居然判罰他第二個技術犯規,將他罰出場 這一幕讓Towns驚呆了,因為他只是稍微抱怨了兩句,裁判吹哨 ,他已經面對自己的半場,他甚至都不知道這是對他的吹罰

 隨後,Towns也是一臉無奈,他笑著攤了攤手,慢慢走回 員通道,灰狼主帥Thibodeau也是一臉費解。但事情已經發 ,本場比賽已經無法改變,灰狼也只能接受結果

 Towns無疑是當今聯盟最有潛力的內線球員之一,但是他還 要提高自己的經驗和威懾力,本場比賽雖然他打得不錯,但Gobe t打得更好,在Towns下場前,Gobert的數據比他更漂亮

Towns如果進一步提升自己的統治力,壓制全聯盟絕大部分內線 那這種奇葩的二連T場面,才有可能減少。

For more infomation >> 【影片】千萬別抱怨!Towns不到半場便被驅逐裁判真的很多戲! - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.4 D-4D-F ASPIRATION/AIRCO/CAMERA/ - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.4 D-4D-F ASPIRATION/AIRCO/CAMERA/ - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

In the Danger Zone - Check Yourself: Season 7 Episode 15 | Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - Duration: 6:03.

You're watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

Check yourself.

Season seven.

You'll been watching us--

Watch the show.

For the very first time.

You'll be getting our natural--

And honest reactions.

We're watching it.

With you.

The scene you're about to see is Tokyo using her voice

to empower other ladies.

So we grow up, and we become these hard shells,

and rough around the edges, and stuff like that.

Oh, that's Tobias Tate right here.

Boy, what is you doing in here?

Oh, whatever.

Hey.

I used to have, like, a pretty thin, nice shape,

and then when I had my son, I had more sagging breasts.

So for me, like, being having to change what I wanted to wear,

and everything like that--

Girl, I ain't even thought of having no children

and my [bleep] be sagging, to--

Trying to tell you, I need a push up bra right now.

Well, ladies, I'd like to thank

you for coming out to Connecting Communities this evening.

Have a good night.

Thank you.

Round of applause.

Everybody clap.

I gotta get little mama back.

I know you probably don't want to be bothered, but--

That's good.

I kind of went above your head and invited

Tobias to the event tonight.

Girl, you better be lucky I miss my [bleep]..

You like this guy?

I love him.

Oh.

Did your neck snap back, or what?

Ka-pow!

Here you go, sir.

Man, get your hand off me.

Here you go.

Hey, baby.

You did good tonight.

See-- [imitating brakes] Park your mother [bleep] brakes.

Now look, I missed you and all that,

but you it ain't that easy.

Calm down, big nose.

Good job.

I'm proud of you.

What's up, dawg?

Damn.

What up, dawg?

You gonna dawg me?

No love?

What?

- You do not-- - What?

- No, cause you do not-- - It's me.

You can tell me. I'm scooting over.

You know what I'm saying?

Y'all see the scoot over.

Boy, get up out my space.

You know how I am.

That Spice [bleep] ain't nothing.

That's--

And clearly you been [bleep] with her,

so you know what that is.

What you mean?

Whatever it was.

Like, y'all going on dates, and all that--

I ain't know you knew her.

Tobias.

You know, Spice just my homegirl.

Jamaica. You know what I'm saying?

Like, it wasn't nothing.

We just went out.

Your heartbeat fast, and [bleep]..

I bet your heart was beating fast.

Last time we was this close, I almost

whooped your [bleep] face.

You love me, though?

Yes you do.

Look at you.

Look at her smiling.

Oh my god.

[shouting]

I want to take you out.

Let's go.

Catch up.

It's been a minute.

Let's catch up.

I see.

Oh!

Oh--

She hitting us with the New Orleans bounce eyes.

- Don't cry on me. - Cry?

No.

You crazy.

Boy, you so silly.

The scene you're about to see is the long awaited danger zone

showcase.

And yes, it was dangerous.

[shouting]

Yeah!

[singing]

Stevie looks happy as hell with this artist.

Oh, excuse me, I mean-- his artist.

His girlfriend.

Artist.

His girlfriend.

His artist.

Yeah.

Sound like two squirrels fighting each other.

That's what it sounds like.

[applause]

Encore!

Encore!

Encore?

This bitch only got one song.

You know I'm really proud of you.

You know why I'm proud of her?

This is something that she just dove into.

You know, I'm hearing a lot of stuff in the streets

about me taking advantage in this.

I'm-- That's-- I'm not that type of dude.

Have I been a womanizer?

Yeah.

I don't take advantage of women, but I am a womanizer.

I, Stevie J, have been a womanizer.

At least he admit it.

And I need to bring it.

Aw-- I have no idea what is going on in the back.

Did someone have a wrong drink, or-- what did I miss?

No.

I'm saying right now.

Y'all got--

I don't know how good Erica Mena can fight.

You know what I'm saying?

She wild, and she from the Bronx.

You know what I'm saying?

But I know Savannah don't play no games.

Savannah come in like, argh!

Argh!

You're having a bad time, baby.

I got 'em.

Just keep talking.

Be quiet!

Shut the [bleep] up, bitch!

I bet if they would have let Vannah go,

Vannah would have dragged Erica.

Believe that.

Hey!

Hello.

So Stevie walked up, after you just had an altercation

with his daughter.

And Erica, you just like, hello.

She got nuts. Erica got nuts.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

Can I say that?

Only thing I asked is if she'd sing the song.

That's all.

You didn't ask that when asked me [inaudible],, did you?

Yeah.

So why ask it now? That's a bitch now.

- I wanted to know. - That's bitch move.

Ain't nothing [bleep] about e.

So if I wanted to, I could make you my bitch.

You just told a grown ass man you gonna make him your bitch.

Like, where I'm from, those are fighting words.

Oh, look at who's coming.

Oh, she coming.

How you doing?

- Here she comes. - Hi.

I'm by myself.

I walked in by myself.

They seen a bad bitch walking along,

and they got [inaudible].

Go to Rasheeda's shop if you feel like it.

Bitch, what the [bleep] you gonna do?

Trust yo ass [inaudible].

[shouting]

Bitch!

Who is Estelita fighting?

The air?

She's literally fighting no one right now.

She fighting air and throwing her hair.

The [bleep] you gonna do, bitch?

What the [bleep] you gonna do?

This girl right here just turned this room upside down.

Every female in this room is coming at this one girl.

I' not a weak chick.

I'm very strong, and I stand 10 toes down.

So y'al got the right one.

[shouting]

That's my shoes!

Erica!

What are you--

That's Spice's shoe!

Ha ha!

[laughter]

For more infomation >> In the Danger Zone - Check Yourself: Season 7 Episode 15 | Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Pelosi calls for gun control legislation after Maryland newsroom shooting - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Pelosi calls for gun control legislation after Maryland newsroom shooting - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo Virgo Predicciones 2018 Conquistas a esa Persona - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo Virgo Predicciones 2018 Conquistas a esa Persona - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto 1.2 S STUURBEKRACHTIGING - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto 1.2 S STUURBEKRACHTIGING - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Daihatsu Move 1.0-12V STUURBEKRACHTIGING - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Daihatsu Move 1.0-12V STUURBEKRACHTIGING - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Part 4 of Fox News' Florida GOP gubernatorial primary debate - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Part 4 of Fox News' Florida GOP gubernatorial primary debate - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

DFSK K-serie K01H 1.3 Koelwagen - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> DFSK K-serie K01H 1.3 Koelwagen - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 200 K Business Class Avantgarde stoelverwarming, zeer net, - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 200 K Business Class Avantgarde stoelverwarming, zeer net, - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 Acenta Connect - Navigatie - Camera - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 Acenta Connect - Navigatie - Camera - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

✔✔ SNS에 '진리상점' CEO 명함 첫 공개한 설리 ♥ 뉴스 속보 - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> ✔✔ SNS에 '진리상점' CEO 명함 첫 공개한 설리 ♥ 뉴스 속보 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Eagles Greatest Hits Full Album - The Eagles Best Of Playlist - Duration: 1:35:37.

For more infomation >> The Eagles Greatest Hits Full Album - The Eagles Best Of Playlist - Duration: 1:35:37.

-------------------------------------------

One direction Greatest Hits - Top 20 Best Songs Of One direction - Duration: 1:37:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment