Friday, March 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 1 2017

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy Finger, Mommy Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother Finger, Brother Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister Finger, Sister Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby Finger, Baby Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Family Finger (Daddy Finger), Sesame Street w Big Bird, Snuffleupagus, Elmo, Oscar for Easter! - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

New ABC Alphabet Learning | Alphabet Learning with New Alphabet Coloring Pages - Duration: 3:01.

Draw Letters

Let's Learn Colors

Paint Now

Red

Green

Blue

Yellow

Pink

Orange

Purple

Yellow

Red

Green

Brown

Blue

Grey

Pink

Green

Blue

Orange

Yellow

Brown

Red

Grey

Green

Pink

Blue

Yellow

Orange

Purple

Red

Green

For more infomation >> New ABC Alphabet Learning | Alphabet Learning with New Alphabet Coloring Pages - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Самая красивая и нежная музыка в мире - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Самая красивая и нежная музыка в мире - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Scammer connects to my "PC"! (Virtual Machine) - Duration: 3:05.

The scammer has just connected to my PC.

Downloading Remote Desktop Software....

Realizes it's a Chromebook...

Isn't quite sure what to do.

Trying to find Notepad...That doesn't end well.

Found "Viruses"

Trying to find the "source"

FINALLY gives up and I stop recording.

For more infomation >> Scammer connects to my "PC"! (Virtual Machine) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Retro Remembrance Mortal Kombat - Duration: 5:37.

Hey Yo, Spaghetto here welcome to my

first episode of retro remembrance and

today I'm doing mortal kombat because

why nots one of the most popular

fighting games all history I actually

have never played the first one but lets

you scorpion and get into this and I'm

gonna get kicked buse and brutalized and

death never makes any sense like he's a

Hollywood actor why is he fighting

somebody from hell it's just it makes no

sense yeah i'm getting my mud with oh

geez come on we can do this we can beat

this Hollywood actor we can cage Luke

Cage oh wait no wait Nicolas Cage oh

wait no it's johnny cakes or on the

wrong pages yeah we won yeah on to the

next round we're not going to lose ok

it's gonna be ok we're gonna win it's

gonna be okay it's ok all right yes oh

gosh oh gosh oh goodness gravy pot I'll

we're losing oh wait wait we can only

connect if yeah we got two right in the

mix right in the toboggan right in the

noggin yes right about there up up down

side be left right upper tick I don't

know get away finish him I don't know

the fatality so this this you're dead I

like how he's sitting with his head up

he's just like you just beat me up there

to you you didn't kill me and say fatal

eyes my body who are off to Kano oh gosh

I'm gonna get killed k nose like a

cyborg right I don't know yeah yeah yeah

yeah yeah oh gosh don't throw me okay

well don't throw me away everybody does

that oh no don't do that you're not

Blanca love it nope ya ya que no one

gosh dang it uh armor and I v kino again

this time we're just gonna win is just

gonna die like turn down

oh goodness yeah go away oh gosh oh no

no no yeah oh man he's got a perfect on

me yeah no no no no yeah right in the

toboggan oh no you doing a fatality know

all that build-up and did absolutely

nothing I might try again I'm gonna be

somebody different on this blue guy

whatever drama sub-zero all right come

on Sub Zero we're gonna beat Kato around

one fight okay we can do this yes yes no

no oh my gosh stop doing that this so oh

okay yes right right the jack are you

win this all right right in the head yes

got sit right down there stay down oh

gosh no no yes yes we want what okay off

to the next pal round 2 fight okay we

can do this huh yeah okay yes right in

the head ya know okay okay yeah yeah

yeah yeah alright job right over no no

no don't don't kill me ya going yes yeah

yes yeah yes yeah yeah yeah yeah yes

Ryan is like fuck finish him it falls

right over okay perfect round three oh

gosh raiden he's like a lightning for

God or whatever it's okay so I'm gonna

beat you I'm gonna beat you Thor okay oh

gosh no don't kill me Laura okay don't

know gosh no yes we got right in the

face again I was a teleporting call what

are you doing man stuff flying a

shooting lightning boogers to stop it

not cool dude oh gosh I'm a dying yeah

Raiden 1 i'm pretty sure i deducted that

shao kahn

right okay hey oh no no don't kill me

yeah a little okay wait stop oh yes

right in the space not gonna do that I

flying nonsense you want I am the one I

okay we're gonna win this I'm gonna lose

quicker wisdom oh gosh oh yeah

interesting facts about Raiden he does

the worst attacks we need a cheap son of

a gun oh gosh no yep you do some

fatality no nothing cool dang it all

right well I'm going to call that here

since I'm really bad at mobile combat

thank you guys so much for watching make

sure to LIKE and subscribe and as always

I'll see you in the next one

For more infomation >> Retro Remembrance Mortal Kombat - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Waltz Op.64 No. 1 "Minute Waltz"- Frederic Chopin (Solo) - Duration: 2:06.

I uploaded this because the previous video showcased me playing the same piece, but at a higher speed to mainly showcase talent. This is the default tempo, which should be stuck to.

No comments:

Post a Comment