Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 30 2017

subbed by G Video

Episode Seven

isn't this our Fox Clan's signal talisman

four quarter-hours past the period of time between five and seven p.m., at the bottom east door by the city walls (t/n: ancient way of keeping time)

Yin

elder brother Lu Yin

press down leg

one two three four five six seven eight

two two three four five six seven eight

three two three four five six seven eight

four two three four five six seven eight

switch legs, switch

one two three four five six seven eight

two two three four five six seven eight

three two three four five six seven eight

four two three four five six seven eight

stand up

good, now let's practice the next move

elder brother is always on time

elder brother, you're here

why did you come to the human world

naturally, it's because something has happened

then, is the master okay

the master is very healthy

this time... it's the master who sent me here

what happened

you should know you are facing imminent disaster

I'm facing imminent disaster

why would you say that

I have not done evil in the human world

and I have complied by the doctrines

what disaster is there

have you exposed your true self in front of humans

so that's what it was

but elder brother, you needn't worry

that human is just a normal person

he is of no threat to our Fox Clan

do you know who he is

elder brother, your meaning is...

possibly

he is connected to us

do you remember, Xiao Jinghan, who entrapped the reincarnated warrior spirit a thousand years ago

of course, I will never forget

elder brother, what do you mean

that person

is Xiao Jinghan's reincarnation

so that's what it is

now that I think about it, they do look rather similar

however, Gu Han was drunk on that day

I believe he has already forgotten about it

the master said

resentment has reared its head, it is impossible to attain a virtuous result

innumerable elements have been dragged into this mess

everything the heavenly laws decreed a thousand years ago

have you already forgotten the great battle on the fairy mountain a thousand years ago

come back with me

or else... I'm afraid you will meet a disastrous fate

elder brother

forgive me, but I cannot return with you at this time

there is something I still have to do in the human world

what is there that is more important than your life

that year Jingchen sacrificed himself to protect my primordial spirit

I was sealed away for a thousand years

but now I have finally found him

if I just return like this, I will never be able to be at peace

you and the master also know

he is the reincarnated war spirit who saved our Spirit Fox Clan from extreme misery

now that I have found him

we also can protect the surviving disciples of our Spirit Fox Clan

Mt. Black Wind already collapsed under the sword of Jingchen a thousand years ago

although My Spirit Fox Clan has very little advantages

we do not have any formidable enemies here

and we do not need the war spirit's help

elder brother

but I want to follow my own heart more

your stubborn personality

really hasn't change even one bit

elder brother, you should return first

tell the master

I will be careful

tell her not to not to worry

once I have finished what I want to do

I will return to stay at the fairy mountain

then I also need not return

the master said

if you aren't willing to return

then I will stay behind... and face the disastrous fate with you

this

this is our biggest concession

you cannot refuse

then alright

however

elder brother, your clothing

what did you hear

I didn't hear anything

I didn't see anything

it's him

he is Xiao Jinghan's reincarnation

if he figures out our true identities

then we will have brought calamity upon our entire Fox Clan

then take his memories

a thousand years ago, the other disciples and I used the first's lifeblood to return you to your primordial spirit

even now, we haven't completely recovered from it

based on my current ability

completely removing his memories

will be involve many difficulties

elder brother

if possible, can you also erase his memories of seeing my true form

the ability of removing memories

is only possible for events that occurred within an hour

him viewing your true form was days ago

I cannot do anything

then alright

what happened

why am I here

elder brother

can you change the way you talk

the way I talk

what is different about the way I talk

the way you talk is like the ancestors

just like how you wrote on the signal talisman

six p.m. is just six p.m., why write four quarter-hours past the period of time between five and seven p.m.

I almost forgot how to convert the time

you haven't left the mountain for hundred of years

other people don't know, they would think you watched too many historical tv shows

historical tv shows

what is that

nothing

we're here

it's right here

this is where humans live

yes elder brother

this place is very different from the fairy mountain

there are many things you'll have to get accustomed to

I understand

Rongrong

xiao Bai, why are you back so late

I left some dinner for you, eat some

thank you Rongrong, I ate already

don't have to be polite

xiao Bai

this handsome guy is...

is a person

let me introduce him

this is my older brother Ru Yin

your older brother

xiao Bai, how come I've never heard you mention that you had a brother this hot

he's my cousin

distant cousin

oh my, xiao Bai

your family's genes are amazing

so cool

what

nothing, she's just complimenting you

hurry come in, come in

let me introduce her

this is my classmate and roommate, Xiao Rongrong

that's is her little brother and also my classmate, Xiao Mo

hello

hi hi

hello

Shen Yan, you're here, come in

let me do the introductions

this is Lu Bai's... cousin, right right right, his cousin, called Lu Yin

cousin hello, Lu Yin hello

sit sit, why are we all standing

Yan ge, Yan ge, Yan ge

come come come, sit sit sit, eat eat eat

Yan ge, do you have any new magic powers that you can teach me

teach you? teach you what?

what have you two been up to

it's like this, the school's Magic Society has a new activity

to vote for the magic wizard with the most latent ablity

there will be a family ticket to an amazing tourist spot as the prize

me and Xiao Mo are really interested in it

and since me and the president of the Magic Society are on good terms, I decided to help Xiao Mo

not bad, Xiao Mo, I knew I was nice to you for a reason

now you understand how to be a good brother to me

it's because I wanted to take Lu Bai on a vacation

anyways

when have you ever been nice to me

heartless

Lu Bai

he's the last person I remember seeing yesterday afternoon

everything after that

how come I can't remember any bit of it

Lu Bai

Lu Bai

I remember he was acting very sneaky, trying to meet up with somebody

exactly what happened

this guy has too many secrets

I'm definitely going to dig them out of him

that's it

just that

and you think you can win a prize

are you stupid or is the judge stupid

I've been studying very hard

this trick is so hard to learn

just admit that your intelligence isn't enough

instead of pretending

it's okay, it's okay, try it again

I'll try again

see, you've never worked hard, now you don't understand what hopelessness feels like

here Xiao Mo, I'll demonstrate it again for you

there's a hole here

like this

after that, let everyone see this

like this

it can't go in, right?

then

just like this, it's pretty easy

do it again, let me see

my god

so cool, how did you do it

my god

let me see, let me see

let me see it, let me see it

how did you do it

it's very easy

can you teach me

I can't

xiao Bai

we've known each other for so long now, we're like brothers, right?

yes, of course

then, what kind of person do you think I am

a good person

you're nice to everyone

but, why do you suddenly ask this

look, we're brothers, right?

brothers should pull out knives to help each other (t/n: stick up for each other)

pull out knives

yes

who did you anger

that's not what I mean

I was asking if you could help me with something

with what

look at your cousin

he has mad skills

can he teach me a few tricks

I won't teach you

I have a way

what what

my cousin just transferred to our school

he hasn't found an apartment yet

and you live by yourself, right?

so that's perfect, leave an empty room for him

you guys can live together everyday

and after a while

when you become more familiar with each other, he'll teach you

my brother, he's the type of person who talks tough, but is really soft inside (t/n: they're techincally cousins, but in China, most people call their paternal cousins "brother/sister")

this, I'm okay with

I'm not

why

I'm not used to living under the same roof with a stranger

just live in my house first

as time passes, we'll become familiar with each other, and not strangers anymore

even if we become familiar, I won't teach you

ge just live with him

he lives right above us

and look, there's no space left here for you

okay, then it's decided

the rent, you can decide on how much

my brother doesn't lack for money

don't mention rent, the room is empty anyways, this is what I should do

do you have luggage

how about you move in now? I'll help you

no luggage

no luggage?

that's fine, I have spare daily necessaries

then it's decided

subbed by fruitylads

For more infomation >> [ Eng Sub ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 07 - Duration: 26:50.

-------------------------------------------

Черепашки ниндзя Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles сезон 02 серия 07 - Duration: 22:18.

For more infomation >> Черепашки ниндзя Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles сезон 02 серия 07 - Duration: 22:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bạn Vẫn Tự Giết Xương Khớp Của Mình Nếu Vẫn Đang Lạm Dụng Thực Phẩm Này Hằng Ngày - Duration: 11:41.

For more infomation >> Bạn Vẫn Tự Giết Xương Khớp Của Mình Nếu Vẫn Đang Lạm Dụng Thực Phẩm Này Hằng Ngày - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

Poha Chivda (Atukulu/Flattened Rice Mixture) Recipe by Attamma TV - Duration: 9:10.

Poha Chivda Recipe

Ingredients

Flattened Rice or Poha or Atukulu - 1/2 kg

Fried groundnuts - 100 grams

Dry coconut pieces - 2 tablespoons

Cashew nuts - 2 tablespoons

Sugar - 1 teaspoon

Fried bengal gram - 2 tablespoons

Citric acid - pinch(optional)

Turmeric powder - 2 teaspoons

Onions - 1

Curry leaves - 3 bunches

Green chilli - 3 and Red chilli - 5

Salt - tasty

Oil - 3 tablespoons

Fried corn flakes - 3 tablespoons

Method

Cut onions into pieces

Cut green chilli

Break Red chilli

Keep ready curry leaves

Heat thick bottomed kadai

Heat oil

Fry poha for 5 to 10 minutes

Keep the flame low and stir occasionally until they turn light golden colour

Fry until crispy

Switch off and keep the poha a side

Add oil

Fry already fried groundnuts

Fry for 2 minutes

Fry dry coconut on very low flame till slight colour change

Soak dry coconut for 10 minutes and cut like this long thin slices

Don't burn

Fry Cashew nuts

Take out

Fry Bengal gram for 1 minute

Fry onion for 10 minutes until brown and crispy

Fry Green chilli

Add curry leaves and fry until crispy

Fry Red dry Chilli

Add turmeric

Add sugar and fry for 2 minutes

Add fried ingredients

Mix well

Add salt

Add citric acid or 3 drops of lemon juice (optional)

Add extra turmeric powder if you want more colour

Add in a bowl

Add fried corn flakes and mix them

Mix like this

Preserve in air tight Box

Good for 2 months

Poha chivda is ready to taste

For more infomation >> Poha Chivda (Atukulu/Flattened Rice Mixture) Recipe by Attamma TV - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 3 - Duration: 13:17.

[Kim Jin Woo]

[Park Jung Hwa]

[MASK]

I'd like to have this plain cheesecake and

muffin please.

Along with this honey cheese bread.

This honey cheesecake has almonds in it.

- Yes, I'm aware of it. - You still want it?

Yes.

- Why not? - I assume you don't have any allergies?

No, I don't.

OK, then.

$30 please.

It's so awkward that he keeps staring.

- Please sign. - I'm sorry?

Uh..

Right here.

Oh, I'm sorry.

It won't come off..

It's a permanent marker.

Uh oh.

I'm really sorry.

Just sign please.

Sure.

I've ruined it. I'm prettier but so what? I'm still a loser.

I've ruined everything.

Excuse me.. Are you Anitta?

You really are Anitta!

Excuse me.

Anitta just talked to me.

Am I dreaming?

Did Anitta just stop by our shop?

- I just saw her! - Anitta?

I guess so.

She'll stop by again, right?

Why are you asking me to do this now?

Oh my god. Her autograph!

How could you? Why didn't you tell me she came to visit?

You're so lucky.

Oh my god, stop.

What's so cool about Anitta?

She's THE Anitta from the famous Maschera.

She's a goddess.

Stop with all that. Clean up the table.

That looks perfect on you. It's so cute.

Limited edition. We have only one left in stock.

I'll take it.

You know what? I've changed.

He'll have feelings for me.

Do you think you can live like this forever?

You're so fake.

You've deceived us, and now you're deceiving him?

Now take that mask off you.

- Show us the real you. - Stop!

I can't do that!

Cut! OK!

Get ready for scene 28!

You've improved a lot on your acting.

- Good. - Glad to hear it.

Sit down.

Excuse me.

Hi Chief.

Ramen commercial?

How about we let other members participate instead of Anitta?

Anitta can't have ramen.

I apologize.

Alright, I'll look forward to your call.

- Ramen commercial? - Yes.

I'm sorry you have to cancel all the food commercials because of me.

- I'm really sorry. - No worries, I got you.

Manager.

Let's go see a consultant after the drama.

I'm not sure what's causing this.

But you'll be able to eat in front of other people someday.

Eating disorder?

Don't worry.

Hey.

Could you bring us some snacks?

Maybe some pastries?

You think you can bring me down?

It won't be easy.

I won't just stand here and watch.

You'll see how it goes.

Cut! OK.

You two are a perfect match.

Thanks.

I've brought snacks.

Please help yourselves.

It's on me.

I don't like bread though.

That looks good.

I'm hungry.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

Anitta, what are you doing? Have some snacks.

Don't worry about me, I'm fine.

- I... - Come try some.

This is really good.

- I'll try some later. - But this is for you.

Try it.

You're not on a diet, are you?

No, of course not.

You're on a diet! But you're skinny!

People will be jealous if you care too much about your weight.

No, it's not that. It's just that I can't stop if I start eating.

Oh stop. Just one bite.

Go on.

I feel bad.

I'd rather not give my food to those that don't want it.

Did I offend you?

No, I don't mean that...

I've tried it, and I know how delicious it is.

I finished all the pastries I bought last time.

- I'm just not in the mood. - It's fine.

Such a stalker.

How could you stalk her all the way here?

I'm not her fan.

- I came to work. - Wow, he's very straightforward.

Anitta must be disappointed.

Manager Ma.

He's a famous patissier.

I called him over for the pastries.

Have one.

Really?

Sorry for misunderstanding.

I'm done with my part.

Here's the next script.

- Manager. - What's up?

There's an eating scene..

What?

We never agreed on this.

Hold on.

Eating is my specialty.

It's sad that I can't show it off.

Is there any food in here?

I'm so hungry.

Muffins, donuts...

I want everything.

I'm starving.

Oh my god!

I don't have to do this...

Stop wandering around.

- You saw me? - Yeah.

The thing is..

Uh..

Uhm..

Here.

- This is... - You can have it later if you don't want it now.

You came all the way here for this?

I'm not a fan. Really.

I'm definitely not a stalker either.

I'm sure you're not my fan.

It's just.. You said you enjoyed this..

You said you know how good it tastes..

Yeah, it was really good.

It was the best I've ever tasted.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

I understand.

There are people who can't eat in front of others.

Really?

I never knew that.

What's wrong?

Just leave.

What did you say?

Just leave!

Don't come near! Just leave!

- Go! - That way...

Go!

I have a crush on someone.

He stroked my face.

It's not unrequited love this time!

- Do you not like me? - I'm just confused.

Then let's date for one month.

Think about it until then.

This is so confusing.

Where are you?

- Anitta. - Do you want to have a drink with me?

If Anitta asks him out, would he accept her?

He's crazy if he doesn't.

- Her head is severely injured. - What do we do?

For more infomation >> [Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 3 - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 5 - Duration: 12:14.

[Kim Jin Woo]

[Park Jung Hwa]

[MASK]

I'm confused.

Confused about my feelings towards you.

Why do you have to look so similar?

Why are you showing feelings for me?

Why do those words have to make my heart beat faster?

My head hurts.

I think I drank too much last night.

I feel nauseous.

Wait a minute... Where am I?

Do you hate me that much?

Then, do you like me?

I'm not sure...

Whether I like you or not.

No way.

No way.

This can't be!

Yes, it's my house.

- Am I dreaming? - I think you're still dreaming.

- Please tell me this is a dream. - Fine, it is.

No, it's not!

I'm screwed!

What's up with the door?

You have to press that button.

No, on the left.

Are you going to go out like that?

You're a celebrity.

If you go out like that, all the reporters will see you,

and I don't want to be involved in the news.

Does that mean you don't want to date me?

I just said I don't want to be involved.

It doesn't mean that I don't want to date you.

Then..

Let's go on a date.

I'm still confused. But I think we should play it by ear.

However, you should look in the mirror.

What matters the most when getting ready for a date?

- Clothes? - Hair? - Makeup?

Energy after having a meal?

Hey, energy is the most important factor.

You need to eat before going on a date.

But don't women usually skip a meal before going on a date? In order to look thinner?

That's NO NO. That's not good.

That doesn't matter at all.

You see, if you really like someone you become too nervous to eat.

You become full even if you don't eat.

However, you become tired easily.

If you want to stay energized for a long time,

you need to eat.

You're right.

When I went on a blind date, I was too nervous.

I couldn't even last for one hour.

Right!

Lovers spare a lot of energy.

When couples gaze at each other, that emotional connection is real.

So now you know! We should stuff ourselves.

Another bowl of rice please!

I'm ready.

Time for a makeover!

Excuse me... Are you Anitta?

Yes.

I'd like to have your autograph.

Thank you.

Here's the cake you ordered.

Thanks.

- This makes me so nervous. - Why?

I have a feeling that people would find out.

- So what? - No, that can't happen. She's a top celebrity.

And you're just an ordinary person, not someone like Yoo Ah-In.

- No way. - Hey, what's wrong with an ordinary person?

- I'm actually really offended. - You're not that famous.

You and Anitta?

- We're dating. - WHAT?

I meant...

I meant fraud! Be aware of voice phishing. ['Fraud' sounds similar to 'dating' in Korean]

Are you serious?

- We really are dating. - Nonsense.

What's going to happen now?

Then all three of us should meet from now on.

- What do you mean? - I can help.

If I join, I can help prevent potential rumors about you two.

A customer's about to leave. Go clean the table.

Aren't you afraid?

You're wandering around my cafe as if you don't care.

You're sitting around for hours.

It's late at night. What are you doing here by yourself?

Because I miss you.

Why do you have to be so busy when I'm free?

I'll be busy tomorrow because I have shooting all day.

Just so that I could stay with you a little longer.

Have you eaten?

Yes, I had dinner.

Then, should we go for a walk?

Yes, sounds good.

Let's go.

Soon, everyone will find out about you.

It's over now.

Cut! OK.

We'll continue after we have lunch.

Here.

You must be hungry.

- Go inside the car and have as much as you want. - Thanks, you too. - Sure.

"I'm finally eating now after a long day."

"I think I'll be pulling an all-nighter."

"I miss you."

[It's OK]

"Don't you miss me?"

[I'm going out for a delivery. Good luck with your shooting! You got this!]

That looks so good.

Delivery!

The desserts are on me! Enjoy!

I shouldn't have done that.

I regret it so much.

Don't you ever talk about Anitta in front of me.

I must be going crazy.

I forgot about the expiration date of the mask.

Hi.

- What are you doing here at this hour? - I'm really tired.

What brought us here?

Do you want to go out on a picnic?

- A picnic? - Just the two of us.

For what?

Get ready for tomorrow's shooting since it will start two hours earlier.

Oh no.

For more infomation >> [Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 5 - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 4 - Duration: 14:16.

[Kim Jin Woo]

[Park Jung Hwa]

[MASK]

What are you two doing?

Are you OK?

It's just.. he was here to give out muffins.

Then we were hiding...

I'm here to just give some snacks.

Not because I'm a fan.

Then why were you hiding?

That's because..

I thought you might misunderstand me again that I'm a stalker.

So I was hiding here.

But Anitta didn't leave.

- I asked him for some muffins. - You did?

- You should've asked me. - I'm hungry.

- Let's go home. - Sure, let's go.

Thanks anyway.

It's too pretty to eat.

It's so sweet.

This should be fine.

Never mind, I knew it.

I can't stop after one bite.

What's wrong? It's you who wanted to come here.

- Not in the mood though. - Are you sick?

- I have a crush on someone. - I see.

He...

stroked my face.

I see...

- What? He stroked what? - My face.

Like this.

Then it's not unrequited love this time!

It is. He doesn't really know who I am.

Well that takes time.

He'll hate me if he finds out.

Hey bro, don't say that.

Listen. Look at our face.

Not attractive, right?

However, it's the heart that matters the most.

Well, I'm still not confident.

- Hi. - Welcome.

What are you doing?

Are you hiding?

Do you think you can hide yourself?

- What should we get? - Kimchi stew.

What should I get?

- Turn on the TV please. - Sure.

She's beautiful.

Do you like Anitta too?

Every man loves her.

Would every man fall for Anitta?

He must be crazy if he doesn't.

I would die to have dinner with Anitta.

Your dream already has come true.

What are you talking about?

I'm that...

Never mind. Let's dig in! It looks good.

There's not much time.

What should I do?

You know what? You never know.

I don't care if I can't eat. Go!

No, please just think about this.

You're a celebrity. You can't do this.

You'll be in trouble.

Are you followed by any reporters? Should we close our cafe?

No need to. My answer is NO.

Are you crazy? NO?

- I knew it. - No, no!

It's not that.

He's saying that because he cares about you!

- Am I right? - No.

- Do you not like me? - No way.

He says he's not into celebrities. But he always looks through your pictures and videos.

- What are you talking about? - You did earlier!

- That's because I'm confused. - Then you don't hate me, right?

- I don't hate you. - Then, let's date for just one month.

I won't ask for more.

Stop saying that!

Why are you doing this?

I'll come back. Think about it until then.

Bye.

That was close.

I hope nobody heard that.

- What are you? Anitta's manager? - Her fan!

I'm a true fan who wants to protect her privacy and help her from any scandals.

I'm a true fan who wants to protect her privacy and help her from any scandals.

But it doesn't make sense. How can you reject Anitta?

- Then should I date her? - Don't you dare!

Then what do you want me to do?

You can't date her, but it can't be you who's rejecting.

I'm your employer. You should be on my side.

Don't you dare date her! But that doesn't mean you should reject her either!

Let's go on a date.

I'm confused.

She's not you.

Isn't that right, Sunwoo?

[1 year ago]

Will you marry me, Sunwoo?

I'll love you forever.

Even after I die.

Oh no.

- Her head is severely injured. - What should we do?

Call 911 now!

- Sunwoo! - Call 911! - Hurry!

Sunwoo...

Please help.

Please. Somebody call 911.

Sunwoo!

Sunwoo!

No, Sunwoo!

Sunwoo!

Sunwoo!

"I'll love you forever."

I was starting to get better.

What should I do?

What if he says no?

No.

That won't happen.

Mhm.

The mask.

Let's go.

Wait. Let's see first.

Of course.

You hate me now, right?

You still hate me?

I'm too attractive.

Where are you?

Are you not here?

Where are you?

Are you trying to avoid me?

Where are you?

What are you doing in front of my cafe?

You're here.

Anitta.

You seem drunk.

Where are you coming from?

To get some beer... Why?

Me too.

I came out to get some beer too.

Do you want to have a drink with me?

You're already drunk.

Are you saying no again?

Do you really hate me that much?

Am I beautiful or not?

Yes, you are.

Then, do you like me?

I'm not sure.

- I'm not sure if I like you. - Then let's go on a date.

Let's play it by ear.

Or we can just end it.

Why me though?

Why do you want to date me?

Because I like you.

I like you so much.

It's late at night. What are you doing here by yourself?

- Have you eaten? - Yes.

Let's go on a date. I'm a bit confused, but...

we should go for it.

Where am I?

No way...

No way!

You should look in the mirror.

- Here's the cake you ordered. - Thanks.

People will find out.

- So what? - She's going to be a top celebrity!

Yes.

Clean the table.

I can't be on an empty stomach before I go on a date.

For more infomation >> [Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 4 - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] BTS J-Hope & his Shark Hat 🦈🦈 #BTSinChicago - Duration: 0:29.

RM: But before that, I hope to mention about your...your hat

RM: What was that?

JH: YEEEHH

JH: I bought this hat

//its a really cute hat omg lol//

RM: You bought this hat from Chicago

RM:Yeah Chicago

RM: Good (?)

JH: *Puts on the cute hat he bought himself*

Jin: Ahhh (it) bite J-Hopee!!

Jin: *attempts to save Hobi* Jin: AHHhHHh

//HERE IS TAE IN JHOPE'S HAT//

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment