Friday, March 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 31 2017

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

So, Today! tadaa I've ordered Kokoichi's Curry with the 5th level of spiciness they offer

yup, this is spice level 5 I believe Kokoichi offers 10 levels of spice

or are there levels.. I dunno but on their website it states the 10th spice level is the hottest

but when I was researching online if you want to order spice level 10 you gotta first

try out spice level 5 so it seems as though level 5 is pretty darn spicy

and so... I'm the type that can get by with sort of spicy things and I sort of like somewhat spicy things...

~ Chickening out ~

and I don't really ever order spice 5 and when I do order... I get..... spice 1 ... usually

and i've been wondering how spice 5 would be... I believe there are a lot of people out there who

are in the same shoes as I am those same people who wonder "I wonder ifI can take on spice 5 or not"

so today I wanted to show you guys and that is why I have in front of me this bowl of spice 5

for toppings I have 2 boiled eggs, 2 spinach, 2 pork, 2 crispy chicken, and 2 beef

for the roux sauce its pork curry lets weigh this shall we

w/o the bowl its 4kg K so now I'll eat spice level 5

itadakimasu I wanted to top this with cheese but if you add

cheese it mellows out the spiciness so I'm going without it

this is what it looks like and in the curry there is this red chili oil looking

well red looking bits floating all over in the sauce ~ I dunno what these red bits are ~

what exactly are they? spicy, spicy oil or something?

its cra~

its crazy hot!!!

my tongue is stinging like crazy and my throat hurts so much

oh this.. this is rather.... hot

I....I definitely can't take on spice 10.. I can't even handle spice 5

but.... however.... I will.... try to eat as much as I can....

hot dang! spice 5 is really hot after all

omg I doubt I can get thru this...

this time around I ordered quite a lot of toppings for this and well they look delish....

this is a piece of chicken

oh wait if I eat just the chicken it doesn't seem too hot maybe as I keep eating I'll get used to it?

HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

this curry sauce is where its really spicy usually I can't eat curry unless there is plenty of sauce

this however.....hmmm.... the more I add the spicier it is....

my lips are burning so I've heard that eating boiled eggs with it

help blunt the spicy heat a bit ~I dunno its just something I heard... I think~

mm it just might be helping out the inside of my mouth a bit

~still so spicy~

I really want to drink more tea with this but if you drink tea with it however it only serves to make it hotter

~still want a drink though~

yeah... I do want to drink it but after taking a sip nothing changes at all

can you guys see? there are red bits floating all over this curry sauce

is this what is making this so hot? ahh the pork is so delish

this sucks.

I've got things like honey and cheese on standby I feel as though the honey will sweeten the sauce

so that is the last card I will play here tadaa... I'm thinkin' that #BFFMayo will help out here

not mixing it into the sauce but rather it will help blunt the pain in my mouth

so here goes a bit.... a bit of mayo here

I've heard that mayo helps reset the spicy feel in your mouth

and right now as I'm talking to you guys my mouth is just overflowing with saliva

oh for reals....

when you really take a mouthful of mayo I don't really taste the spicy that much

I think I'll be going with Mayo for a bit here... ayyy wait a minute... mayo with curry is pretty darn tasty

I've got some coke lying around so I'll drink some of this

delish!

Mayo is amazing stuff. I just can't get enough mayo

this is beef kalbi

beef kalbi is crazy good when its covered in curry sauce

the meat tastes so sweet sweet things taste so great!

I want more sweet things in my life

but from time to time having a bit of spice in your life is a good thing to have

life can't be sweet all the time.. yep~

my whole face is on fire

so since I'm combating the spiciness of this curry with mayo it does nothing to change the fact that its filled with

all those killer spicy red things in the sauce and so now my stomach is.....

its a bit... I dunno but its kind of acting up sort of surprised or something

weird is goin on in my tummy

but I love to eat and I am always grateful for my meals.

I want to see this to the end..

~I don't think anything weird will happen~

this beef kalbi is truly delish meat tastes great under any circumstance

omg this stuff is really really spicy

my throat feels like I've done a shot of pepper or something

if you remember I had super spicy korean noodles before..

well there certainly is quite a lot here but.. this time around I feel like I'm in deeper trouble

mayo is really saving the day here but.... I'm going to save the mayo for when I truly can't

stand it any longer and try to get through as much of this curry roux without anything mixed with it at all

right up until that breaking point where I just can't stand it any longer

yeah I'm not trying to be a superhero or anything here though

I'll now eat the parts that haven't been touched by the mayo

the sauce is spicy

omg.... those guys at Kokoichi..... ~well the person who ordered it was me ~

SO SPICY I'M SHAKING!!!!

I'm sorry.... I think I got a hold of myself again..

final mouthful itadakimasu

~fumbling around~

first my mouth...

all done gochisosamadeshita

omg I was able to finish it...

it was SUP-PER hot it was spicy but these experiences ...

that feeling after you get though something like this is sort of addicting

but guys this is spice level 5.... what kind of people are out there eating level 10?

like the super spicy korean ramen I ate... I thought that was crazy hot but

and I'm still salivating like crazy here adding mayo truly does help mellow out the spice

spice level 5 was legit spicy I believe that Kokoichi's spice 5 is on the same level

as that crazy hot Korean ramen

congrats

for reals how spicy is level 10? when I had Kokoichi curry the other day in the comment

section I saw people asking me to try level 10 spice and when I was searching online people were

recommending to try spice 5 before proceeding to spice 10 and that is why I ordered what I did today

I'm glad I stopped at spice 5 today

spice level 10......

everything is a valuable experience

for those who are interested please give it a try?

people who love spicy things would definitely like this

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment