Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 28 2017

Lenovo's Motorola branch is rumored to be releasing a new version of the Moto X this

year.

Earlier today, a set of photos of the alleged device have leaked online, possibly confirming

some of the device's specs.

The photos of the alleged Moto X 2017 were published on Google+ by a user named Jerry

Yin.

The device shown on the images comes with a metallic body, dual cameras on the back

and a fingerprint sensor up front, as noted by Android Authority.

There appears to be a front-facing LED flash as well.

Overall, the design of this handset looks very similar to the Moto G5/G5 Plus.

The only things that are significantly different is that this device has a dual-camera setup

on the back, an LED flash up front and the visible antenna lines.

There's also a photo of the Moto X 2017 in recovery mode showing some of its specs.

The device is being powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB of RAM and

32GB of storage.

The use of the Snapdragon 625 might be a sign that the Moto X line will no longer be Motorola's

flagship, as pointed out by 9To5Google.

The Snapdragon 625 is good at ensuring sufficient battery life, but users shouldn't expect

performance that matches the latest Snapdragon 835.

The back of the Moto X 2017 also carries Motorola's batwing "M" logo signifying that the device

is a prototype.

This means that the final consumer-ready product may still look or function differently.

The Moto X line was first launched back in the fall of 2015.

In 2016, the Moto X line kind of took the backseat as Motorola announced the new Moto

Z line as its flagship for the year.

This year, it looks like Lenovo and Motorola will be returning with the Moto X with a premium

metallic build and mid-range specs.

There's no information yet on when the Moto X 2017 will launch.

For more infomation >> Moto X 2017 Leaked Photos Seemingly Confirm Specs - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pence: 'Congress wasn't ready' to repeal Obamacare | Trump News - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Pence: 'Congress wasn't ready' to repeal Obamacare | Trump News - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

7 Important Thing We Should Follow for Daily Life Or One Day...............!! - Duration: 1:22.

7 Things We should know 1.

When you scratch mobile card or scratch card with your nail

May be it will create skin cancer.

Number 2:

Talk to the phone to the left air

3:

Do not eat medicine with cold water

4:

Do not eat heavy food after 5 p.m

5:

Drink water in a day more than night.

6:

10 P.M to 4 A.M. is a perfect time to sleep at night

7:

At the end of charge do not receive or make any call by your cell phone

cause at this time it has 1000 times rediation then others time

Remember this 7 things and subscribe for more information

For more infomation >> 7 Important Thing We Should Follow for Daily Life Or One Day...............!! - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump 'could be removed from office' over Russia allegations | Trump News - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump 'could be removed from office' over Russia allegations | Trump News - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

SOY LUNA / ich schmike LUNA beim Rollschuwettbewerb nach/ english subtitle/ Beautywithpaty - Duration: 7:39.

Hello and welcome to my new video.

Today i am going to make up like Luna from series "Soy Luna"

I am also doing the dame hairstyle

from the last competition of her

First I will begin with the foundation

All informations about the products

I am using are the description box below.

After that I am putting concealer on my eyebags. Now blending it.

Then I am using powder

to make it more lasting

After all that I will start with the

contouring on my face

I am using these two Eyeshadows

that I showed you

The brigter color on the movable lid

and the second one

on your lidfolt

Then I used rouge

and blended it

on my eyelid

Now I take the blue eyeshadow

and put it

on my eyelid

and blend it into

the pink rouge

you have to pay

attention thag you have

blending everything

I use my rouge

as a Eyeliner.

I put some mascara

on eyelashes

So now I am using this lipliner

after that I put

my Lipstick on

At the end I am filling

my Eyebrows

Then I brush my hair

and make a centre-parting. Start braiding my hair.

Start braiding my hair.

And finish that was everything

I hope you enjoyed my video

till the next time

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment