Monday, March 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 28 2017

For Husband Eat This Much Too Much Unwanted Body "Want to Give"

For Husband Eat This Much Too Much Unwanted Body "Want to Give"

For more infomation >> For Husband Eat This Much Too Much Unwanted Body "Want to Give" - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

For this vegetarian eat pills, do not know Tired of Trying to Know - Duration: 3:44.

For this vegetarian eat pills, do not know Tired of Trying to Know

For more infomation >> For this vegetarian eat pills, do not know Tired of Trying to Know - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tô Tranh Cát Tô Màu Tranh Cát Chú Thỏ Thông Minh - colored sand painting - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Tô Tranh Cát Tô Màu Tranh Cát Chú Thỏ Thông Minh - colored sand painting - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Warnings At Waverly Academy ep.H - Duration: 6:31.

-Becca scores the winning goal-

Leela: And the winner is you. Congrats!

Leela: Guess I owe you Megan's picture. Next time I go upstairs I'll get it for you. ;)

Leela: Want to play again?

Becca: No thanks :D

Leela: Need anything else?

Becca: Do you ever hangout with my roommate Corine?

Leela: Not if I can help it.

Becca: Who does hangout with her?

Leela: Mel and her friends. No big surprise. All weirdos of a feather flock together.

Becca: I've bugged you enough for now.

Leela: That's alright. I'm kinda waiting for my boyfriend to call. He goes to Oxborough.

Leela: That's the boys' school just down the road. Talking to you helped kill the time. I'll see ya.

Becca: See yah :)

-Becca gets a text that reads: Izzy has date for oxbro bash with Leela's bf. Opps make that ex-bf.

Becca: Uh-oh Leela's not going to like that!

Izzy: Bonjour. Unfortunately, that and Chouette alors are all the french I know.

Izzy: Hey my condolences on your roommate assignment. You know it might not be too late to get it changed.

Becca: You don't like Corine either?

Izzy: Nobody likes Corine.

Becca: Why not?

Izzy: Because she's Corine. And Corine is just... not cool.

Izzy: But look, don't worry. Everyone knows rooming with Corine wasn't your idea.

Izzy: As long as you don't hangout with her. Nobody's going to hold it against you.

Becca: Do you like your roommate?

Izzy: My roommate's Leela Yadav. Athletic Superstar and Savior to Waverly's athletic program.

Izzy: We actually get along fine. Probably because we're pretty much equals.

Izzy: Everyone knows who she is and everyone knows who I am.

Izzy: A word to the wise. Avoid hanging out with your roommate as much as possible.

Becca: Okay if I take a close-up of you? Rachel needs it for the website.

Izzy: Rachel roped you into helping her huh?

Izzy: Lucky you! Your first day and you get to spend it with every loser in our class.

Izzy: Ready for my close-up darling. :)

-Becca takes picture with phone and saves it.-

Becca: I get the expression Rachel's not one of your favorite people.

Izzy: She's no one's favorite people. Even Corine doesn't like her.

Becca: She doesn't have a single friend?

Izzy: Nope. She has no business being here. Either socially or academically and she knows it.

Izzy: She makes no effort to fit in because she knows she never will. Got to give her that much.

Becca: What's your take on Mel?

Izzy: All that edgy, free-spirited stuff is just an act.

Izzy: She knows she can't cut it here, so she's making it look like she doesn't care.

Becca: Maybe she doesn't really care?

Izzy: Everybody cares what people think. In fact if they don't, their psychopaths.

Izzy: I just learned that in AP Psych.

Becca: Have you gotten any notes from the 'Black Cat'?

Izzy: Everyone on the Val CCan floor has. The Valedictorian floor. Our floor.

Becca: Has anything like this ever happened before?

Izzy: Not as far as I know. Although...

Izzy: Supposedly there was a teacher here once, a long time ago that none of the students liked.

Izzy: They were always playing tricks on her, scaring her and stuff.

Izzy: Until one day, one of their pranks gave her a heartattack and she died.

Izzy: Her black cat went running off into the woods during the funeral and never came back.

Izzy: But for years after that, people would spot it, lurking in the shadows

Izzy: and wherever they did something bad would happen.

Izzy: They said it was the teacher 'Miss Hallowell' coming back as her cat to get revenge.

Izzy: Somebody around here's trying to get some mileage out of a silly old ghost story.

Izzy: One the headmisstress is trying desperatly to squench, by the way.

Izzy: So remember, you didn't hear it from me! ;)

Becca: What's this about you stealing Leela's boyfriend?

Izzy: The guy asked me to Oxborough's big Holiday bash and I said yes, big whoop. e_e

Becca: But he was dating Leela!

Izzy: It's a free country.. He can date whoever he wants!

Izzy: Look I don't steal boyfriends alright? I don't have to. Guys are just naturally attracted to me.

Izzy: I know how conceited that sounds, but it's the truth!

Izzy: Leela had a chance with this guy, she didn't cut it,

Izzy: so now she's just going to have to deal with it.

Becca: Any idea who the 'Black Cat' is?

Izzy: It's Mel, see like I said she's a little psycho...

Izzy: And black cats, strange mishaps -- it all fits in with that inane goth thing

Izzy: She's got going on. I mean who else who could it be?

Becca: Thanks for all the advice.

Izzy: No prob ;)

Izzy: To be continued...

For more infomation >> Warnings At Waverly Academy ep.H - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP - 28 marca 2017 - (J 5, 1-16) - Duration: 1:59.

[music]

I found the following excerpt in the book "Alcoholics Anonymous",

with such an instruction:

Make it clear to another alcoholic that he can get sober

regardless of the circumstances in which he lives.

This is a fantastic message and one can easily transfer it

to another world and any other circumstances.

Regardless of the circumstances you are in,

your life can undergo a transformation.

It does not only work

when the situation is favourable

and then the change can take place.

But regardless of what is going on outside,

a change can happen inside of you.

This scene today of Jesus´ conversation with a man who was lying by the pool for many years

is truly illuminating in this respect.

Jesus asks him: 'Do you want to get well?'

And he starts babbling about unfavorable circumstances.

Try to hear this question Jesus is asking you,

if you want to get well

and stop complaining about your difficult situation.

Answer him: 'Yes, I do want to get well.'

and you will see a world of new possibilities opening up to you.

[music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 28 marca 2017 - (J 5, 1-16) - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

A Rede Globo está preparando um seriado denegrindo o Exército de 64, com estupros e muito mais. - Duration: 13:40.

For more infomation >> A Rede Globo está preparando um seriado denegrindo o Exército de 64, com estupros e muito mais. - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

CẤU HÌNH ĐIỆN THOẠI OPPO F3 PLUS - LIỆU CÓ XỨNG VỚI GIÁ 10.690 VND - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> CẤU HÌNH ĐIỆN THOẠI OPPO F3 PLUS - LIỆU CÓ XỨNG VỚI GIÁ 10.690 VND - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

School 2017: The liar and his lover - Joy (Red Velvet) X Yook Sung Jae (BTOB) - Duration: 1:26.

What should I do now?

I think I love somone

That girl, fall in love with someone at first snow

By any chance, do you believe in love at first sight?

I know this sounds ridiculous but I couldn't stop thinking about you after our first meet

I've met him

The guy at Han River?

I have his phone number now, and we will meet tomorrow

Pure romance

Don't you know about "give and take"?

I have someone I like now

It's my first love

But he always lies to me

Heart thumping moments start with a lie

He's not a good guy

A good guy wouldn't make a girl wait

Today, I want to be alone

I'm scared...

Because I know you lied to me

Because I was worried

Please let me meet him one more time

If so, no matter what, I won't ever let him go

No comments:

Post a Comment