Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 30 2017

Good morning! Bengaluru! It's me, RJ Gauri speaking

from 99.99 not out radio station!

Don't you know me, I am the Queen of Bengaluru!

Are you thinking why I am boasting a lot today? are you?

Today QUEENS are coming to BENGALURU

When I look at your chin I feel like biting it!

'Your lips' I feel like smooching!

Your forehead, nose, eyes everything is perfect!

Your hair is so attractive...

they are so loose!

I want to brush my hands on them!

Technically speaking, it is not your hair that is loose!

It's you!

Shut up! you are just jealous...

Stop praising yourself!

I should drink this on 23rd without miss.

Mom has said that it would be the final day.

Swathi listen carefully to what I say...

If you fulfill this forty days vratha without fail; all your wishes

will come true, but remember one thing...

many demons will try to spoil your vratha.

You should overcome all of them

I think it's uncle!

Uncle! I was just waiting for you

as you visit promptly on every thursday.

Swathi! Don't say uncle I am your friend.

I am just 42 you know!

Ok FRIEND! Shall we offer the pooja water to tulasi plant

Ok! Come on then... Hi Tanu... Hi Karishma...

Come on friend...

Karishma shall i leave? Close the door after you.

Idiot fellow!

Bye Tanu!

What are you people? You behave rudely whenever unlce comes.

Uncle is very orthodox you know! Very much like my dad...

OOOh... very much like your dad is it? Tanu show your technical talent.

Oh no! I thought he visits every thursday because, I do tulasi pooja.

Does he come because, I wash clothes on thursday!

Not just that! your so called 'ORTHODOX DADDY UNCLE'...

He is nothing like my dad! Ok your best friend!

I have also hacked his phone! See here...

Earlier when he had the DSNL sim, he browsed for 1 hour at night.

Now that he has Gio sim,

trying to grab the whole world in his palms, he browses the whole night.

In addition to free data, he also has free dark circles now.

Come on! Stop it!

mmm... No way we can go to 'Kirik Party' tomorrow, it is full house everywhere...

Let's see after 10 days or so. That's it!

Hey no chance! I have to watch it on the first; first show.

I am a huge fan of Rakshit Shetty. I don't know how, just get it.

Ya! Do this for me... Just hack some website!

Moron! I am saying it's housefull everywhere and you want me to hack.

Do one thing, call your BF SHARU and tease him to get the tickets.

He will get it. Simple.

Really? I he your BF?

No no! He isn't. He is a total flirt!

Really... Is he a flirt...

Ya the dumbest flirt! just shut up! You wouldn't understand...

Call him if you want the tickets. Simple!

Rakshit you know what, I am doing this only for you yaar

Oh gosh! Even this phone is not detecting my face!

You would have set it with a load of make-up.

Wear the make-up and try, it will detect.

Hey! Come on...

Hey! Hold it right... what are you doing hold the phone... Follow me...

He tortures us daily like this... god help us!

Boys I am tired... let's sit...

Hey! push it...

Hey!

Hey! Who is that, cut the call dude. Boss it is KARI boss...

Is it KARI? Receive it...

SHARUUU...

KARRIII...

SHARUUU...

KARRIII...

Let's go for a movie...

What? Movieee? You and me soooper!

Whose lucky face did I see in the morning... hey fish off!

Shall we go to Gowthami putra shaatakarni?

Nooo not that one...

Why not? BHAIRAVA, tamil flick starring Vijay, shall we go...

Boss why are you pulling my hair? Hey! it's not you, I am pulling her...

Not even that...

Let's go for KIRIK PARTY!

Oh no... not a Kannada flick... Kannada movies are running housefull...

Upon that KIRIK PARTY has a big boom! What will we see and do among so many people?

I can buy tickets but still... Come on baby...

New experience Sharu It will be wonderful...

New experience! I want to experience that... will it be soooper? Aah yes...

It will be soooper sharuuuu...

Really? Soooper? Then consider two tickets booked... fix... fix... fix...

Not just two! Make it three... Why three? Yes!

But for who? why?

Let us sit in the corner seats and let's leave one seat empty

There will be privacy Sharuuu...

Pr... pri... Privacy? Ya.. yes... yay...

Shall I suggest something? Ya tell me...

Why one seat; let's leave two seats empty. It will be total privacy. Just two of us... let's enjoy...

Ok!

Got the tickets... give me a five...

<i>Which lucky charm did i see in the morning, beauty or fortune is now in front of me...</i>

<i>yesterday's dream was in black and white, today it has become colourful...</i>

<i>a feel to write a poem on you has just risen... </i>

<i>in dreams... arre... re... re...</i>

<i>coming closer... ale... le... le... le...</i>

<i>in intimacy... ay... ay... ay... ayyo... can't withstand the tickling...</i>

<i>once more...</i>

<i>in dreams... arre... re... re...</i>

<i>coming closer... ale... le... le... le...</i>

<i>in intimacy... ay... ay... ay... ayyo... can't withstand the tickling...</i>

<i>She said corner seat would be great! Why hasn't she come yet...</i>

Hi!

Hi...

KARI!

Why are they here?

They wanted to come, what could I do? How could I say no? So I brought them.

Do one thing... There are 5 men near the counter...

Just get 2 second class tickets, we will go to the balcony... same plan...

Two tickets dude. Which one?

How much for second class? Rs. 80.

How much? Rs. 80. Why so much?

Shut up and pay! Give me some concession...

Bye! Get lost! It's ok dude...

Dude, did the show begin? No they are waiting for you!

Hey man ticket is for the evening show...

No dude... it is for this show... no dude it is for the evening show...

Come on, my Karishma is inside. Our cobra is also inside... for people like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment