Thursday, March 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 31 2017

[music]

This fire is inextinguishable.

Jesus Christ, the fire,

the eternal Word of God,

the Word of creation, the Word of salvation.

The fire that burned on earth and cannot be extinguished.

When we look at the story of Jesus,

when He is proclaiming God´s Kingdom, when He is constantly burning with love,

the love capable of burning all wickedness, brightening any darkness,

we can see for the first time

how the people who cannot stand the brilliance of this fire,

are trying to put it out, trying to catch it and choke it.

It is an impossible task.

All the impulses that humanity has ever had in this direction throughout the history of its existence,

are absolutely unattainable.

This fire will never be extinguished.

But the most important decision that is in front of us,

is to introduce this eternal fire, this everlasting flame,

into our own hearts,

to invite this light,

this fire and this brightness into my own darkness,

so that it can burn out

every obstacle in my relationship with the Father,

so that the eternal light would shine in me, leading me to salvation.

[music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 31 marca 2017 - (J 7, 1-2. 10. 25-30) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/中/J] EXID-Junghwa- Mask 마스크 Ep 6 - Duration: 15:14.

[Kim Jin Woo]

[Park Jung Hwa]

[MASK]

Delivery!

Sorry.

Isn't this her car?

How did it go? I bet she loved it.

- She didn't like it? - I didn't get to see her. I shouldn't have come.

I knew I shouldn't have listened to you.

You just have to see. Even if she doesn't show her emotions,

she would secretly like it.

I think I'm going crazy.

- This was unnecessary. - What are you talking about?

This is a great surprise for her.

She'll be deeply moved.

Snacks are here from Anitta's fan! Please enjoy and cheer up!

Way to go!

I thought I was going to throw up.

But why did he come?

- Thank you. Enjoy! - Enjoy.

Have some coffee.

- Here. - Enjoy!

Thank you, Anitta.

Thanks to your popularity, we're able to have great snacks.

- Of course, enjoy. - Thank you.

An anonymous fan sent these for you, Anitta.

That's very warm.

- Anitta, please standby. - Coming!

It's not easy to support her.

- But it feels good, right? - YOU!

Don't talk about Anitta in front of me.

I shouldn't have listened to you.

- See? You got a text message. - No, I didn't.

"Thank you. That was so sweet of you!"

You got her.

Good luck! It's time to enjoy your relationship.

No, it's time to work.

Go clean up.

- I'm heading out. - Bye.

I shouldn't have done it.

I shouldn't have done it.

I shouldn't have done it.

I should've not done it.

I shouldn't have done it.

I shouldn't have done it!

Hello.

- Did I wake you up? - No.

Whew.

What brings you here at this time?

I missed you. I didn't properly say hi at the shooting.

Come in.

No, I have to go.

I would stay longer, but I'm too tired.

I have to shoot again in 3 hours.

Then why don't you go back and get some rest?

Yes, but I wanted to see you before I go.

Now I'm fully charged.

I'll go now. Bye.

Wait. I'll drop you off.

It's OK. My manager is waiting.

- The manager. - I should go.

I don't want to go.

Go and get some rest.

OK.

I'll go now.

I feel empty.

It was only a brief moment, but I feel empty already.

What happened to me?

I meant to say this to you.

"Thank you so much for the snacks."

"I've never had anything like that before."

"It was really sweet of you."

"My boyfriend is the best!"

- A surprise? - Yes, a surprise!

He brought snacks to my workplace as a surprise!

It was THE most perfect surprise ever!

That was the sweetest thing ever.

Man, I'm hungry.

- Let's order another plate of boiled meat. - Wow, he must be really into you.

Right? No kidding!

It feels great to be loved by someone.

Lucky. No wonder you never answered my calls.

You were too busy dating.

- By the way, I think you lost weight. - You think so?

I think I know what it means to be full when you're in love.

Well, I don't believe it 100%.

Then I'm guessing a month of dating...

- could be extended. - Of course.

It's a month in the beginning, but eventually it will turn out to be 20 years and so on~

Cherry, isn't that a bit too much?

If we stay this way, our relationship could last forever and ever...

What's wrong all of a sudden?

I just realized...

About the expiration date of the mask.

Having the chance to look at him in the eyes was enough for me.

I thought...

Love would come true.

Now I desire for more.

Can you see me?

- Are you closed? - Yes. Sorry!

- Good. - What's up?

What do you mean? I'm here to see my boyfriend.

Why don't you rest?

Because I missed you.

We can meet on the next day.

Aren't you tired?

Are you worried about me or am I bothering you?

I care about you.

I appreciate that you care about me, but we never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Who knows? The earth could be destroyed by meteorites in 5 minutes.

So I am going to come see you whenever I can.

Alright!

Would you like something to drink?

Manager! Actually, I'm going to call you Yuno from now on.

Because you're not even my employer.

Sure.

- Do you want to go out on a picnic? - A picnic?

I think I'll have a day off pretty soon.

We should go on a date like other couples.

I'll schedule my day off on the day you close.

Let's go~ yeah?

OK. But where?

Where there's only two of us.

Only two of us?

There should be no one around if we want to do something.

Let's go somewhere where nobody is around.

What do you mean?

Why do we have to go somewhere like that?

You're blushing!

What are you thinking?

You're the one who brought it up!

No because I'm a celebrity so I can't go somewhere crowded.

Look at you!

Let's go.

It's too late. It's really late.

He's so cute.

Wait for me!

Uh oh. Do I have to go now?

Oh no.

Should I not answer?

- Hello? - Sorry to bother you on your day off.

Get ready early tomorrow. The shooting will start two hours earlier.

Thank God. I thought I had to go now.

- Why? Do you have plans? - Yes.

Do you want the driver to pick you up?

No, it's OK. I can go by myself.

- OK. Enjoy your day off. - Sure. Don't worry.

- Fasten your seat belt. - OK.

Let's go!

I have a big surprise for you.

What do you think?

I got you.

Anitta.

Close your eyes.

Here I go.

Was she your fiancee?

Is Anitta your real name?

My name is Cherry Lee.

Cherry?

Did you see the news?

You've got a scandal.

I'm worried about Anitta. I want to protect her.

I hope you understand.

I miss him.

It's been too long since I haven't seen him.

Don't you miss me, Yuno?

No comments:

Post a Comment