Thursday, March 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 30 2017

Hi I'm Marilyn Welcome back to My Left

Frying Pan. hey if you're new and you

just found us- this is not your regular

cooking show! And the reason is

because even though I have my degree in

foods and nutrition from the University

of British Columbia I was also an

alumnus of the second city comedy troupe

which makes me the funniest professional

home economist in the entire world (okay

according to me anyway) I'm also a

chocoholic and today on the show i'm

going to be making my go-to favorite

most delicious chocolate cake I've ever

made and you are going to love it! I've

been making this cake since my son was

first born and he's 27 years old and yes

I had him when I was 10 anyway. I was

lactose intolerant at the time. I'm no

longer lactose intolerant when i went

through menopause good things happened.

His dad is casein intolerant which

is the protein in the milk. So the

allergist told me do not give your son

any dairy and as a chocoholic how do you

make a chocolate cake without dairy?

butter like like all those things so I

did I'm I'm a genius and i created this

fabulous chocolate cake that has no

dairy- it's lactose free! okay so if you're

lactose free you can make it but

everybody I know makes it! it's like been

in all of my cookbooks. As a matter of

fact one of my friends in Winnipeg-

another professional home economist

Jennifer Dick- she sends me pictures

twice a year from her two sons birthday

cakes because she always uses this cake.

It's been a dinosaur it's been a whole

bunch of things. I've been making

this cake since Andrew was little. My

favorite one was when I made the

choo-choo train cake oh yeah okay just a

sidebar in a little note here- do not

serve a choo-choo train cake to little

kids because, well, unless you tell their

parents- because that black icing to make

you know Thomas the Tank train look

really black will it dyed your teeth so

when their parents came over they all

had black teeth but worst of all the

next day there was *other* evidence that

there was black and anyway never mind!

okay so this is my go to

cake you're going to thank me it is rich

moist delicious and it's easy to make.

This is a one bowler you just dump

everything in the one bowl -you're

welcome! OK it starts off with a little

bit of all-purpose flour and then i'm

using whole wheat flour because I

can't help myself - I love adding

whole wheat flour and then i'm using

natural cocoa powder and if you watched

a lot of stuff i talked about i talk

about natural and natural is really

important because the antioxidants that

are good for your heart are in natural

cocoa powder- once it's been Dutch

processed or processed you're getting

reduced two-thirds of the antioxidants.

So you want to keep as much as possible.

I like this brand and I also like the

fact that it's fair trade cocoa it's got

one and a half cups of sugar I know that

sounds like a lot but it's a cake and

it's a treat okay and we're serving this

treat for Easter or for whatever big

function comes up in the spring and it's

got some baking soda then because i'm

not using dairy i'm using a chocolate

soy beverage (you can't call anything

that isn't cow's milk milk in canada

because there's a license on it so it's

a "soy beverage" and that's the one i'm

using chocolate) but you could use almond

beverage if you wanted to it was

chocolate as long as nobody has a nut

allergy. I'm using pure vanilla extract.

I'm using 1 omega 3 egg. i'm using a some

canola oil. I'm using a little bit of

apple cider vinegar or you could use

lemon juice and i'm using once again one

of my favorite ingredients- baby food

prunes. You find them in the baby food

section. They're already pureed and

everything so all you do is dump

everything in a bowl and mix it. Oh

somebody pinch me!

I like to mix up the dry ingredients

before I put the liquid in and remember

I'm always talking about all our

wonderful giveaways well on April the

12th we're going to give away one of

these Breville hand mixers and whoever

came up with creating this must have

been some kind of I don't know engineer

because look at this thing it's got

these little rubber edges so that it

kind of scrapes the bowl and it doesn't

make a lot of noise it's a genius

invention. Now we're going to add the

liquid ingredients all at once and it's

done okay how easy was that? Now you will

already have preheated your oven to 350

degrees and the rack should be in the

middle of the oven and I've already

prepared my two round baking pans so

I've lightly oiled both of them. All

right so long stick and now these are

really old baking pans which I love and

we're going to divide this equally

between the two pans.

Just make sure you kind of go around the

edges to even them off and then into the

oven for I think it's about 30 minutes I

I kind of forget I got all excited about

the chocolate so just check the recipe

below! Alright so the cakes have been

baked and they're cooling on a wire rack

and they really they can't cool inside

of that cake pan because they'll get all

steamy and wet and in one of the ways i

get a nice flat surface is that the

cakes kind of sunk a little tiny bit as

you can see so I'm just going to fill

that up with icing but because I want a

flat surface to ice the bottom layer. I'm

just going to use a serrated knife and

just kind of even off that bottom layer

so that the top layer will stick on

better. Okay and oh I think I oh wow well

that's so good mm-hmm okay mm-hmm mmhmm

mm-hmm that is a fantastic cake! All

right the icing that I made (the recipes

down below) so just get the recipe and I

doubled it because I'm doing a great big

huge cake here and so we're just going

to give another little bit of a beat.

This should be really soft and fluffy if

yours isn't then add a little bit more

of the soy beverage and then it should

be nice and and creamy. okay and turn it

off and we'll get rid of the beaters.

Here all right now this this is what you

want to give your kids to have a little

lick for a treat okay so we'll save that

for or maybe we'll give that to my big

kid my big kid hey honey you want the

beaters come and get them okay?? Just his

hand there you go oh okay good all right

so here's how i ice a cake. And I'm a big

fan of yoyomax she's got a fantastic

youtube channel and so I know I'm

probably doing this all wrong but listen

you know let me know how I did? okay so I

like to anchor the cake and I put a

little blob of icing in the middle

and then I get pieces of parchment paper

and sort of stick it onto the the blob

of icing and the reason I'm doing that

is when I ice a cake then there's no

gobs of icing on the on the cake plate

okay so that hopefully will stick and

then you put this right on the center.

All right so that is sort of equal

around so that's pretty good and then

we're going to spoon on some of the

fantastic chocolate icing hold onto the

parchment paper and then just do sort of

a thin coating of the icing it doesn't

even have to go all the way to the edges

and I'm using one of these wonderful

spatulas. It's so easy- then you put on

your next layer and you want the big

side up so there won't be as many crumbs

and then here's the trick that I learned

and yoyo next you're gonna let me know

if I did this right? You put all of the

icing on the top like all of it okay so

there's a big blob of icing right on it

it's a mountain of chocolate yum okay

it's all on the top and then let's get

rid of this and then (let's all hope this

works you know it always works when

you're by yourself and as soon as you are you

know on YouTube it goes a bit weird) so then

you push it over to the edges so that

you can draw it down the edges alright?

So you're pushing it and pushing it and

then I'm going to sorry I'm not doing it

to camera but I'll so you drag some of

it down and go right to the edge and so

what you're doing (maybe I'm going to

turn this around so you can see more but

I'm left-handed) okay I'm going to do it

right handed so you're what you're doing

is you're pushing the icing down and

it's okay that you're hitting the

parchment paper because the parchment

paper is protecting (does the top of my

hair look any good??) anyway okay so right

down to the edge of the parchment.

Alright I gotta do it left-handed that

was too hard.

Just let all my neighbors know that I

was making chocolate cake okay and then you

can kind of swirl it around on the top

like that- comme ca- a beautiful easy

fantastic and now here's the best part

you should really let it set for about

five minutes but I'm in a hurry so you

very gently pull this off and you see

all of this would have been on the cake

plate and none of it is on the cake I

mean none of it's on the cake plate. It's

a little off center. No don't do that!

Anyway okay the best chocolate cake ever!

so my last little home economist tip is

that you know how you cut cake and you

get you know crumbs all everything??

here's the deal: so you slice through and

then when you pull it out you're going

to wipe off the knife with a damp clean

dish cloth and then you're going to do

another slice another cut and pull it

out oh and I forgot to get my little

spatula. So here's another little one all

right and then you're lifting out the

cake and joy of joy of course it didn't

work I think let's go to cut one more

come on stop bugging me look I'll see

all that I think that would have gone

smeared all over that other piece ok so

here we go okay look at that perfect

beautiful slice of yum okay so hey

listen remember it's April to 12 on

Facebook live we don't know what time if

you you know what we do 11 o'clock we've

done nine o'clock we've done 930 let us

know what time work best for you to

watch the facebook live for the draw for

the the Breville hand mixer and in the

meantime if you want to subscribe click

on my face and last week's recipe is

over there so in the meantime I'm

wishing you all Peace Love and Fibre

and uh oh my god so good oh oh honey oh

thanks for the beaters- okay we don't

even have to wash them! See you next time!

For more infomation >> The Best Chocolate Cake EVER! - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S40 1.6D Edition I - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Volvo S40 1.6D Edition I - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [암살자의 칼날 반지] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [암살자의 칼날 반지] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [바벨로니아의 상징] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [바벨로니아의 상징] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [악마의 갈퀴:이그노어] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [악마의 갈퀴:이그노어] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

10 Bollywood Most Favorite Celebrities who Died so Young - Duration: 3:36.

10 Bollywood Most Favorite Celebrities who Died so Young

For more infomation >> 10 Bollywood Most Favorite Celebrities who Died so Young - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 skyactiv-g skylease+ 88kW - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 skyactiv-g skylease+ 88kW - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [정제된 혼돈의 마석 목걸이] 3월30일 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [정제된 혼돈의 마석 목걸이] 3월30일 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [타란튤라 상의] 3월30일 - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [타란튤라 상의] 3월30일 - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [로드 오브 다크니스] 3월30일 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [로드 오브 다크니스] 3월30일 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

던파] 헬 에픽 [집행인의 척살 목걸이] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> 던파] 헬 에픽 [집행인의 척살 목걸이] 3월30일 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Chia Tay Bệnh Tiểu Đường Ngay Lập Tức Chỉ Với 1 Quả Trứng Luộc - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Chia Tay Bệnh Tiểu Đường Ngay Lập Tức Chỉ Với 1 Quả Trứng Luộc - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen VW-Bedrijfswagens Crafter (2) Nieuw model Nu met € 2.688,- voordeel. 2.0 TDI 102 PK H-6 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen VW-Bedrijfswagens Crafter (2) Nieuw model Nu met € 2.688,- voordeel. 2.0 TDI 102 PK H-6 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.3 JTDM ECO ESCLUSIVO - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.3 JTDM ECO ESCLUSIVO - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.3 JTDM ECO PACK FORMULA 3 - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.3 JTDM ECO PACK FORMULA 3 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

BMW M760Li xDrive CRASH at 320 km/h on autobahn in Germany! - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> BMW M760Li xDrive CRASH at 320 km/h on autobahn in Germany! - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

UCL to Mars - J-2 avant le grand départ ! - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> UCL to Mars - J-2 avant le grand départ ! - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Super DREAMY Glitter【Haruka Kurebayashi】|カワイイコスメを使ったドリーミーメイクbyファッションモデル紅林大空 - Duration: 15:12.

As this is a dreamy makeup using cute cosmetics

There are some stars inside the sequins

I believe there were methods to make the colors stand out

Hello, I am Haruka Kurebayashi

Usually I am doing modelling for magazine KERA

and doing vocal as the band MJR-Cookie

I want to introduce to you today on dreamy makeup

using cute makeup

so let's start

The color contacts are Doki Doki series from Cecil

16mm in pink

Recently it says only 15mm but it is the same size

There are many hearts inside,

I am using it in other videos as well

It makes the eyes look pretty big as well as making it look cute

so I really like it and use it

The base is CC cream from Maihada

I use it quite a lot of this as well

It covers well as there are concealer mixed with it

so applying a lot to the face

It's a thin type

If you try to stretch it and spread it out, it will go on evenly

Calipso Magic Concealer

Adding just to the key areas, under the eyes where it becomes a shadow

the nostrils

And I have a huge problem today as I got pimples

applying it to erase it

If you take a large amount and tapping it in,

it covers even better,

If you stretch it too much, it will take away the base and will see under it

so tapping it in as if to hide it

may work better

Instead of the highlighter,

I am applying the Play Stick from Etude House

There are actually more colors to the series

As a base makeup, highlighter, eye shadow, concealer

This time I am using one favorite color

The bridge of the nose, high position of the cheeks

and the chin

This is pretty sticky, so adding this over the concealer

If you tap it in, you don't have to rub it

This time you probably cannot see much

Wherever you add the highlighter, I am making it vague with a brush

It stays on well and is sticky like a crayon

blending it in while stretching it well

and if you have extra, you add it elsewhere like on the nostrils

if you blend it in, it will finish beautifully

Adding powder from Kiss Me Ferme

It can be thin, so just take a little on a cotton puff

Take a little on the hand,

and the leftover goes to the parts blended in, and lightly added

Since the base is pretty sticky,

so to hold that down, I'm adding some powder to it

Majolica majorca's white pearl shadow use as a highlighter

Taking the pearl white shadow on a cotton tip

adding a line above the eye bags as an image

Up to the middle of the eyes is where the white line goes

The bridge of the nose with the same white color

Pulling to the straight top part of the nose and going down

all the way to the tip of the nose

By doing this, the nose will look a little taller

Putting line under the eyebags will make the white of the eyes look good

Using the white color pencil from Mitsuyoshi

It is such a useful stick

Just lightly adding it will give a lot of white

It's like the crayon as well

Since it gives great color,

so adding it to the part where you are planning to add the eye shadow

This white color becomes the base, so it really looks nice when you add it on

so not using this as a white color only,

but using as a base for the next color

adding a little bit from the outer corner and

just about filling in the double eyelid

As you go to the outer side, you stick out from the double eyelid

and opening the eyes a couple of times to see which may look cute

For me, I pretty much have the eyeliner sticking out,

so to cover that, I will make it circle about 1cm from the outer corner

and circle around down to the bottom eyelid as well

Adding the Eye Nuance from CanMake

There are 3 colors in it

These are really cute

The package itself is shiny

and I bought it at first sight

and all these 3 colors gives really good color

From the part where you added white color

up to half of the size of the eye in yellow

Giving the yellow color gives it pretty nicely

and adding green over the yellow

It may look a little light green

By overlaying it, it will turn from a sharp looking green to a soft looking light green

Now painting the parts left in pink

If you rub it too much, it will mix up with the white color you added as a base

so just adding to the top like tapping it in

This time the light green and pink to make it look like a spring like color

This is all on you taste, so if there is a color you like

when you place the two colors balanced, it will look really cute

Adding some more glitter over that

This is an eye shadow in a cream

The base, well the base itself is a pearl

but it is a palette with a lot of glitter sprinkled on it

Beauty Treats Sweet Hearts Glitter palette

It's so cute. It has a really cute name

It is a cream so you can really take it easily

Take some amount with the makeup chip,

Over the color, adding a similar type eye shadow

This is as if adding some glitter

If you rub it too much, the color on the bottom will come off

so being careful and tapping it in

Coloring the pink color

The other palette, beauty treats

Hearts Glitter Kit

This is so cute with the hearts. Sparkle, sparkle

I bought this as a souvenir from Guam

It's really cute and cheap

It was around 5USD. Very cheap so I bought a lot

This is also the same type with the content being creamy

and the pearl is the base

and over that is a lot of glitter on it

so to take a bunch of the glitter, taking it with a chip

and adding pink over pink

This is also spread out in a tapping motion

As the base of the glitter is creamy, it becomes sticky

so adding the really small small glitters I bought at the 100 yen store

Just tapping it from the top will make it stick

There was not much to apply but to tap in the glitter from the top

By doing this, you can go to the next step without getting sticky

The eyeliner is Plaza limited Alice collaboration One Tattoo one

The color is brown black

It's almost black, so any color close to it will work out

Starting it from the outer corner side

This time since it's not about making the eyes big

so I'm just painting the edge of the eyes

It will be good if we can see the black line along the eyelashes

so pulling the line here

and on the outer corner, maybe about 8mm

going downward and sticking out

I am going to place some fake lashes here, so

so for now, you can stick out pretty dynamic here

Drawing the bottom lashes using the mascara from CanMake

It stretches well, and it sticks well

so I have been using this for a long time

so I am spreading this mascara in a zig zag motion to stretch it

Maybe adding it twice this time

Adding too much layers will stretch it too much

If you stretch it too much, dry it out

and pick some out will make it just right

Going to the top lashes

I have eyelashes extension on, so I don't use mascara so much

so for those of you who don't have it, stretch it with the CanMake mascara

will make it look like this after 3 strokes or so

Once you've stretched it a lot,

adding some lashes from SHU UEMURA on top of the eyeliner

These lashes are divided into 5 so they are very useful

Based on how long your eyelashes are,

you can add the amount of the lashes you need

Right now for me, I am using ones that are 15mm long

so adding the longest parts to both side of the lashes

The parts are different on both sides,

One side has a star, the other one has a heart on

Both are cute, so I thought it could go on both sides

so going along the eyeliner in a droopy motion

Using the One day tattoo eyeliner, drawing the bottom lashes

There will be a gap between the drawn lashes and the fake lashes

and to make it look like a shadow, adding it thinly

Perhaps about 8 lines to go in

If you give it too long lines, it will become a ball, so making it thin

Making it short as if there are shadows falling on. That will be good enough

It will look connected and show the whole face is unified

Using the pink blush from Sweets Sweets

Taking quite a volume with the brush and brushing off a little

Aiming toward the highest part of the cheek bones and flapping it in

From the middle of the eyes to 5mm outside of where you placed the eyelashes

Right around here. Spreading it with tapping

The blush is slightly dark

Since I am planning to add glitter on top

so I have to think of it disappearing

so adding it on in a little dark color

and with the leftover blush, adding it to the tip of the nose

and to the tip of the chin

Since the theme this time is "Dreamy", I thought that will give some sleepy look

Adding some lip gloss to the cheek

Flower power lip gloss

This I also bought as a souvenir from Guam so there aren't specific brands on it

The only reason to use this is because it's cute

Just taking some on the finger to tap it in

Since I wanted to add glitter to it, I am doing it this way

Coloring both cheeks and the tip of the nose

The glitters were bought at the 100yen store DAISO

Small glitter, glitter one size bigger,

and the other was a star shaped glitter. Maybe a hologram type? It was shining

Starting from small to big

Taking some on the fingers and tapping it on

This will only stick where the lip gloss was, so I wouldn't care if it comes off

Next is adding a glitter one size bigger

This bigger one you don't have to add too much to it

It sticks out too much so I didn't want the other glitter to be hidden away

It's like tap tap, tap tap and take another

and some on the tip of the nose

Adding the star shaped glitter

The stars can be even less

Maybe just 3 or 4 on each side, tapping it in

Taking some more and adding 3 or 4 on one side and 2 or 3 on the tip of the nose

Looking at the balance and if you think the places you added look strange or doesn't look so well,

take some off or move it to a different place

It's not super glue, so you can move it around and try to take it to the spot you like

Eyebrow from media

This is super useful. I've been using this quite often

Each side is either the pencil or the makeup chip

It becomes an eye shadow as well as eyebrow pencil

and the low write pencil as well. Very useful

Drawing the eyebrows only on the inner corner side

Maybe up to the middle, spreading it on the inner side

and can be used as a nose shadow as well

Going along the whole eyelid and from the edge of the eyes going down around to the middle

Adding some under the nose as well

If you add just a little bit shadow under the nose, it will make the nose look slightly taller

I am adding some shadow to the both side of the tips as well

If you add too much, it won't look cute so making it vague

Where you make dark is between the eyes and the nose

If you concentrate on this area, it will give that strong feature look

Drawing the outer corner using the pencil

Trying to connect with the brown I had added on the inner corner side

Drawing parallel lines. The key is drawing it long

Since I don't have much side hair,

so If I draw it long, the whole face will look small

If you make a gradation and make the inner side light colored, it will connect nicely

Magic USA lip gross

This is also a souvenir from Guam. It was so cute I bought a lot of it

It's colorful, but the color which comes out isn't so vivid

so the color gets on slightly

so using the darkest pink

It's really light so I will give some more color later

It really gives a nice scent, so to get my motivation up, I am using this cute one

I'm adding a lot

Over that adding the lip gloss from Sweets Sweets

This doesn't give much of dynamic color either,

and it's a half transparent lip gloss

If you add it to give it some moisture, it will look cute

How was it?

Since today was a dreamy makeup using a lot of cute cosmetics

so I've used a lot of glitter on my face

If you look close, you will find a lot of stars in the spangles

The blush may also be over some other color

so there were many skills to make the colors stand out

and the outfit is also made like a dreaming little girl

and a dress with a little flannel looking like a pillow

New item from Alice flavor

There are other videos as well, please check them out

so goodbye

For more infomation >> Super DREAMY Glitter【Haruka Kurebayashi】|カワイイコスメを使ったドリーミーメイクbyファッションモデル紅林大空 - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Huge Naporitan ! Thick Bacon & Sunny Side Up Eggs with Soup, 5kg 7720kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 3:36.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

So, Today! tadaa I've made 3Kg worth of Napolitan I love this Ketchupy aroma

and 1kg of onion milk soup along with plenty of parmesan cheese

lets take a sec to weigh it

soz I came into this thinking I had 3kg worth but actually there's 4Kg without the bowl

along with this onion milk soup its a combined 5kg itadakimasu

lets give it a taste before adding any cheese to it Looks delish

My kitty fell over

a super catsup like taste that is so delish

here's a slice of super thick bacon

so delish its got such a nice 'bite' to it, I'm so happy right now

egg...~

so lovely coated in runny yolk

lets try adding some cheese to this

a pile of cheese

ahh the saltiness of the cheese adds to the flavor I love that extra depth of delish flavor

ahh its been a while.... onion soup is always so delish I love the sweet onion flavor

I'm about half done with all the cheese its so delish

last slice of bacon

I'm thinking all that is left now is roughly 1 normal serving size

Napolitan pastas aren't slathered in sauces so its a full 4kg of noodles which is rather filling

final mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

this 4kg Napolitan pasta with thick cuts of bacona nd sunny side up eggs was so delish

Napolitan noodles were on the thicker side covered in Ketchup that was flavored so nicely

and since you're eating so much noodles in one sitting it really fills up your belly

also the yolks from the sunny side up eggs go so nicely with the Napolitan pasta

it was so good when it was covered in all that runny yolk

this was so delish won't you all give it a try? and as always thanks for watching and if you liked

this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Huge Naporitan ! Thick Bacon & Sunny Side Up Eggs with Soup, 5kg 7720kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to lock mobile applications and screen ? mobile ko aur apps ko lock kesy lagaty hain? - Duration: 2:15.

hi friends I`m Rizwan and you are watching RizwanJi Technical

Friends today i`m uploading the first video of my channel

Friends in this video i`ll show you how to lock mobile and applications like pattern pin etc

let`s keep watching and keep learning

first of all download an app from play store FT lock

No comments:

Post a Comment