Friday, March 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 31 2017

We've been talking all this week about the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

I want to leave you with four simple steps of what you can do with spiritual gifts.

Step number one is to learn your gifts.

Do you know the gifts that God has given you?

Do you know what comes easy to you that doesn't come easy to everyone else?

Do you know how God wired you uniquely and beautifully in your mother's womb?

There are great personality tests out there;

books you can read

or maybe just people you can ask that know you well.

"What you think I'm good at?"

"What comes easy for me that you struggle with?"

Learn your gifts.

Step two is to leverage your gifts.

Once you know what those gifts are,

put them to great use for the blessing and help of other people.

I think of what the apostle Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians chapter 12, verse 7. He said,

How could your gift to be used for the common good?

Are you great at working with kids,

where other people would run and hide or

curl up in the fetal position underneath the kitchen table?

Could you serve the kids at your church, in your neighborhood?

Are you good at leadership?

Could you leverage that gift as a volunteer at your church or at your school

or in your community?

I don't know what your gift is but I know the Holy Spirit gave it

so you could leverage it for the good of God's people.

Step number three is to love their gifts.

As we've been talking all week, instead of being jealous or envious,

wishing you had that gift,

what if you were grateful?

What if you sent a text,

an e-mail, a handwritten note, "I'm so thankful you can do _____.

I can't but I've been blessed by the gift that God has given to you."

And forth, and by far most importantly, is to look to God's gift.

So often, when we notice these differences

we feel like we're not enough.

We're somehow inferior

and we give up the joy that Jesus died to give us.

What if we looked to Jesus one more time

and fix our eyes on his cross?

That because he cleansed us of all of our sins,

our jealousy, our pride included,

that we're impressive to God.

We matter in the family of God.

There's a role that we have in the plan of God.

that because of Jesus Christ and his incredible gifts,

we never have to feel proud,

we never have to feel jealous.

Everything that we need

is found in him.

So, learn your gifts,

leverage your gifts,

love their gifts,

and look to his gift.

That's the way to make spiritual gifts work.

We're so grateful for all those who support our ministry

with their thoughts, with their prayers, and with their gifts.

If you like to help spread God's grace to more and more people,

feel free to click the link below

and know that you're partnering, not just in this ministry,

but a ministry that helps spread God's mercy and peace

to countless souls around our world.

For more infomation >> 4 Steps to Spiritual Gifts - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 03-26-2017 09:49:59 - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 03-26-2017 09:49:59 - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 350e Lease Edition Automaat 15% Bijtelling - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 350e Lease Edition Automaat 15% Bijtelling - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

RÊN SUNG SƯỚNG được PHÊ TÊ TÁI với chồng theo cách RỤNG RỜI như này - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> RÊN SUNG SƯỚNG được PHÊ TÊ TÁI với chồng theo cách RỤNG RỜI như này - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.4 EDITION | navi | trekhaak - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.4 EDITION | navi | trekhaak - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 208 1.2 VTI BLUE LEASE 5-drs | airco | cruise control - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 208 1.2 VTI BLUE LEASE 5-drs | airco | cruise control - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 208 1.4 E-HDI BLUE LEASE | Automaat | airco | navi - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 208 1.4 E-HDI BLUE LEASE | Automaat | airco | navi - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Park Geun-hye's legacy in tatters after arrest - Duration: 2:36.

She was once known as the queen of elections,... and in her journey from first daughter to

18th president, Park Geun-hye's political career had mostly been filled with victories.

But her expulsion from office and subsequent arrest has left her legacy in tatters.

Our Song Ji-sun takes a look back at her early life and career... up through her fast downfall.

She's Korea's first female president... and the first daughter of a president.

It was a legacy that could have had a happy ending... but hasn't turned out that way.

Park Geun-hye spent her youth at Cheong Wa Dae as the first daughter when her father

Park Chung-hee became president in 1963.

She also served as first lady after her mother was assassinated in 1974,... but then disappeared

from the public eye when her father was assassinated in 1979.

Park then spent almost two decades in near seclusion,...

but she made a stellar comeback as a lawmaker, winning the 1998 by-election in Daegu, a traditional

stronghold for conservatives.

Park's political career was filled with victories,... bringing her renown as the "queen of elections."

She served as a lawmaker for five terms, tackling crisis after crisis for the conservative,

Hannara Party, which was later renamed the Saenuri and now Liberty Korea Party.

Park faced one major setback in 2007, when she lost the party's presidential candidacy

to Lee Myung-bak,... but she won the following election to become Korea's 18th president.

"As president of the Republic of Korea, I will serve the public by boosting the economy,

making the people happy and fostering culture.

I will dedicate everything I have to building a country that is rich and strong and where

every citizen is happy."

But just four years later,... her presidency, and likely her political career, has come

to an end a year before the end of her term,... as the power-abuse scandal involving her longtime

confidante Choi Soon-sil has become her downfall and she is now in detention awaiting trial.

Song Ji-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Park Geun-hye's legacy in tatters after arrest - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Saimdang Light s Diary Ep 20 indosub 사임당 빛의 일기 20회 - Duration: 59:00.

Subtitles by DramaFever

<i>[This program is provided by the MCST and the media contents of the KCCA.]</i>

<i>[This drama is loosely based off of historical figures and events.]</i>

<i>[Episode 20]</i>

How is Eun Soo?

Well... I think he's doing better.

He hadn't said anything since yesterday.

I came here for Eun Soo.

But honestly...

I ran away, Father.

Ji Yoon.

It was not something I could handle from the very beginning.

I didn't know that and I jumped in because of my pride.

I just didn't want to lose.

At least you were fighting for what was right.

I wasn't fighting for what was right.

I was fighting for myself.

It was for my pride and greed.

I really don't like saying this to you, Father.

But I think I really lived my life the wrong way.

I think I was obsessed with something and living a false dream.

After what happened to Min Suk...

I feel like I'm seeing things straight.

I'm so scared now.

I have no confidence anymore.

I don't know how I'll get hurt again.

How much more will I fall?

I'm so afraid, Father.

What do I do?

What if I'm like this forever?

Now...

Now my daughter is becoming truly strong.

Running forward without knowing fear is not courage.

It's being rash.

But running forward even when you know fear...

that is true courage.

<i>It's not important to me which one is authentic.</i>

<i>Get rid of it if it's authentic.</i>

<i>That's the only way they will give up.</i>

An Gyeon's lines aren't quite like that.

Yes, but I'm not An Gyeon.

<i>[Bang Jin Won: Forgery Expert]</i> You said it should look alike from afar.

What? Witness?

Han Sang Hyun. You think you're the only just person?

Do we look like fools to you?

Do we seem like fools to you because we always follow you around?

Gosh, this is upsetting to hear.

If I felt that way at all, I wouldn't be here talking to you.

So take care of your problems on your own.

Why are you dragging us into it?

Hey, come on, now!

Professor Min is someone who even burned the real "Mount Geumgang."

You were there that day.

You know he burned "Mount Geumgang," so why are you pretending not to know?

Are you that scared of Professor Min?

Yes, I am scared.

I'm so scared that I think I'll die.

Why do you think I'm doing this?

Calm down.

Okay, what do you need us to say?

- Hey! - Be quiet.

We don't know anything.

We don't know what happened in the office

or if that was the real "Mount Geumgang."

We don't know if it was burned. We didn't see, so we don't know.

But you heard everything from outside.

Professor Min burned "Mount Geumgang" and there was a commotion inside.

You may not have seen it, but what you heard was more than enough.

You've both suffered a lot lately.

Let's continue to work hard.

If we continue to do well like this, I'll be responsible for your futures.

- Yes, Professor. - Yes.

What kind of reaction is that?

Do you think I won't be able to take care of my own students?

- No, Professor. - Not at all.

Let's eat.

I heard you both met Han Sang Hyun.

- Pardon? - What?

What did Han Sang Hyun say?

Did he say that I burned the authentic copy of "Mount Geumgang"?

Did he say I have no conscience as an academic and that I'm shameless?

No, he didn't say that.

No, it wasn't like that.

You don't really think that I burned "Mount Geumgang" that day, do you?

Let's eat for now.

Shall we get going?

Okay.

Then is this...

An Gyeon's "Mount Geumgang."

I'm Min Jung Hak, the top expert on An Gyeon.

Did you really think that I would get rid of this?

I am disappointed in you two if you thought that.

- No. - I never thought that.

Sun Jin Group is our university's parent company.

They are Goliath.

It's not as simple as you think.

It's a fight between David and Goliath.

Someday...

I will put my name on the line and reveal this "Mount Geumgang" to the world.

In order to do that, David needs a stone in his hands.

That is why I need to become the president of the school.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

- Yes. - Yes.

I understand.

You two just need to trust and follow me.

Make sure to keep things secure.

- Okay. - Yes.

Hey, you haven't heard from Rade, have you?

No.

Is he trustworthy?

<i>We don't know anything about him.</i>

At the very least, I don't think he's an enemy.

Yes, but the important thing is to get him on our side.

What if he takes all our information and becomes the hero by himself?

Let's watch over it for now and have trust.

Hold on. What is this?

Huh?

Something new has been uploaded.

Scroll down.

Isn't it "Mount Geumgang"?

"Hidden Catch."

Find the hidden image.

I don't think there's an actual hidden image.

I think it's like a joke.

He may have seen our messages.

This could be a response to that.

"Hidden Catch"?

<i>[Find the hidden image.]</i>

Hello.

<i>You still don't have your act together.</i>

<i>What a childish prank this is.</i>

What are you talking about?

<i>Never mind.</i>

<i>It was a bit amusing.</i> <i>I'll let it go this time.</i>

I don't know what you're referring to.

<i>Ah... I heard about your husband.</i>

If you had had a funeral, I would've sent some money.

How unfortunate.

<i>Don't bring that up.</i>

Why are you being so defensive?

I'm only trying to send my condolences.

<i>I hope you learn from what happened to your husband.</i>

<i>It's obvious what happens to people when they act out of rage.</i>

You've been lucky so far, Seo Ji Yoon.

However, don't even think of pulling any tricks from now on.

I'll show you that your luck is gone for good if you do.

This is the horoscope for the third daughter of the minister.

She is deep and spirited.

They say she is a nice girl.

You should drop by and see her from afar.

If you do like her...

the Hongmungwan Minister has two daughters, as well.

If you dislike them too...

we will search all of Joseon.

I will find a wife for you, no matter what.

That looks great.

<i>[Lotus Painting]</i> They are alive.

Are you not sleeping well?

You are very quiet these days.

You seem like a different person.

I'm finding you difficult to talk to.

Do you miss Lady Shin?

"Hyang Won..."

"Ik Chung."

"The further a fragrance drifts away..."

"the clearer it becomes."

Wow. What a poem.

Teacher Toegye is here.

Please sit down.

He must be here.

Woo, play here with your friends.

I'm going to be in class.

Okay, Hyun Ryong.

Take care of it for me.

That teacher's class isn't my style.

All right, please greet the teacher.

Hello.

<i>[Toegye Lee Hwang]</i> There are theories for all life matters.

It is the path of a man of virtue to find out what those theories are.

Stack the theories you learn today on top of the ones you learned yesterday.

You can build a tower of knowledge.

That is the proper attitude of a scholar.

I think otherwise.

You said we should stack today's theories onto yesterday's.

Then build a tower.

That tower will only serve you.

It is not how a man of virtue should live.

Is that so?

Then how do you think a man of virtue should behave?

The theories learned yesterday should be shared with people today.

<i>Theories learned are like assets, so one should not keep them to oneself.</i>

One should share their knowledge with others right away.

If you have one thing...

share it with three others, and four will have the knowledge.

That is very interesting.

Where did you learn such a thing?

My mother.

<i>My mother learns and shares at the same time.</i>

You have a great mother.

But, child...

what if you realize that the theories you learned yesterday are wrong today?

What if you realize the theories you shared were not true?

Building theories and knowledge also includes practice.

You can build more with this practice.

You can also discard some things.

If you are too rash about sharing

is that not wrong, as well?

Everyone can fix it together.

Everyone can go through it together.

Everyone can do it together?

What is your name?

It is Lee Hyun Ryong.

Sharing knowledge without self-discipline...

is something a man of virtue must be most careful of.

Teacher.

May I send you letters if I have anything I am curious about?

Yes, you may do so.

What is that thing?

I caught it.

It's a rat!

Oh, I caught it.

Let it live.

What? But... it's a rat.

Just let it live.

It's going to eat all our food.

All right.

Mother.

Yes, Seon.

Here you go.

What is this?

When you go out to paint, you can use this clip.

I made this so that the paper would not fly around.

I see. It's very unique and clever.

Thank you. I'll use it well.

Mother.

By the way...

must I take the civil exam?

Come. Sit down.

What is it?

Have you found something you enjoy more than studying?

I enjoy being a blacksmith.

Hyun Ryong is known to be a child genius.

Mae Chang takes after you and paints well.

Even Woo is a genius when it comes to music.

I have nothing to offer.

Would it embarrass you if I became a blacksmith?

Why would you think that?

Being a blacksmith is very important work.

Without a blacksmith...

who would make the rakes and weeding hoes needed for farming?

This world needs more than just scholars.

It needs farmers, laborers, blacksmiths, and everything.

They all need to work together in order for the world to turn.

I see.

No one in the world is perfect.

You just need to choose your own path.

Don't get tired, and walk down that path.

Trust in yourself, all right?

Mother.

Goodness, what am I supposed to do with my Tae Ryong?

<i>[Crown Prince Yi Ho: Future King Injong]</i> I sent letters asking to meet.

Yet you did not come, Uncle. That is why I am here.

I heard you were busy working on behalf of the king.

I felt I would get in your way.

Please forgive me.

It's fine.

I am worried about the king's health.

He is still healthy.

I am merely a puppet.

The king is still making all of the decisions.

I am only delivering the king's thoughts.

The day will come when you get to deliver you own thoughts, Crown Prince.

Will it?

When it does...

I will restore things to the way they were.

The king was indebted to the Hoon Gu faction, but I am not.

I will walk a different path than the king.

- Your Highness... - I am serious about this.

I heard that you saw much of the world.

If you have any advice for this young crown prince...

please don't hold back, and tell me.

<i>Your Majesty.</i>

There is a request that came in from officials at the port of Busan.

The officials on Daema Island cannot handle trade with just one residence.

They are requesting you open one more residence for the foreigners.

What do you think, Crown Prince?

What will your answer be?

Many foreigner residences closed due to trouble they caused with our exports.

It was not Joseon that closed them first.

I refuse the request. That is my answer.

We have heard from Hambyeong-do.

There are rumors of villages being looted and the people are uneasy.

They are requesting help from the army.

Rumors are just rumors.

However, it is worrisome that the people believe them.

Still, we have no more men to spare.

There is a unit standing guard in the Yeojin area.

Tell them to prepare for war.

We should use that to ease the people's minds.

What do you think? subtitles ripped and synced by riri13

I used the method of Kang Hyun.

The lines seem alive and the white space seems to be flowing.

Is it similar?

Yes.

I heard that you were the most famous female artist in Joseon.

That is too great a compliment.

I'm not trying to show off.

All of the artists tell me that I have a natural talent.

What do you think?

Just as I thought.

Everyone is left speechless by my paintings.

However, I am not satisfied by this.

The thing with art is...

once you make it to one level, it is very hard to make it to the next.

I believe it is.

If someone were to give me a slight push

I think I would come to life.

Therefore, I am thinking of giving you that special opportunity.

By opportunity, you mean...

Why don't you be my private tutor?

Pardon me?

I'll be going to Dangjin on a ferry.

Come with me tomorrow.

I am grateful for the offer.

It will be hard for me to go right away.

Why?

I am working to produce paper.

We are very busy right now.

I cannot leave for a long time.

Do you do the actual work?

You have people working for you.

Should I ask my father for a favor?

I'll tell him to spend some government money on it.

Just say the word.

I am this nation's princess.

I need to make paper for the government's record books very soon.

I will need to keep an eye on the process.

I apologize, Your Highness.

I understand exactly what you mean.

Your Highness.

Lady Shin is leaving. Take her out.

<i>Yes, Your Highness.</i>

Is this uncomfortable for you?

No, not at all.

I requested to meet you.

I don't know if that was rude of me.

We had never met.

It wouldn't be right to choose someone to marry based on the elders' decisions.

Yes, that is how I felt.

I am glad that you feel the same way.

Your tea will get cold. Have some.

<i>Uncle!</i>

<i>Uncle.</i>

Oh, Uncle.

Wow, is this the person you're meeting?

She looks really young. You thief.

Oh, yeah. Uncle.

I think you need to get going.

Where?

You received a letter.

From whom?

Oh...

The Crown Prince.

I shouldn't laugh.

Does the Crown Prince not have any free time during his studies?

I never get to see his face.

Just know that he is doing very well.

Uncle Lee Gyeom.

Crown Prince.

Your Highness, what are you doing?

Your clothes...

I am going incognito.

How do I look? Do I pass?

Ah, yes, you do.

But don't you have lectures today?

I've taken care of everything.

I could spend 100 days there studying and memorizing.

What would be the use?

You said so yourself.

You need to go deep into the lives of people to see how they live.

Those words hit me deep in my heart.

Now I would like to give it a try.

Let us do that, then.

However...

if you are going to transform, then you must do so completely.

Here, too.

All right.

<i>[Eating Room]</i>

Eat up, everyone.

There's enough for everyone, so don't fight.

This is very delicious rice stew.

Here is the rice stew!

Enjoy your food.

Here's your food.

Here you go.

Thank you very much.

"If you do not work, do not eat."

What does this mean?

Look at this here.

"If you do not..."

"If you do not work, do not eat."

That's right.

Come here. Come.

Go and carry that rock over.

Yes, carry that over.

Oh my! What is this?

Oh goodness!

Oh! Lord Lee Gyeom!

Lord Lee Gyeom!

My lord.

- Have you all been well? - Yes!

Life has been great.

It is all thanks to you, my lord.

You should get back to what you were doing.

- Yes. - Yes, my lord.

Hey, hey, hey.

Go on. Back to work.

Are all these people working in this Yangryu paper market?

Yes, they are.

That rice stew...

looks very delicious.

Then would you like to try doing some dishes?

What?

W... Wife.

How is it going?

"If you do not work, do not eat."

Oh, Lord Lee Gyeom. What are you doing here?

I thought they only made paper here.

I had no idea they did this here.

Ah, yes... who is he?

Oh, uh...

There are so many people here.

Yes, the food is so good that people say it's like home-cooked food.

We get about 300 people a day.

I have your food ready. Come on.

- Yes. - Come on.

You must intend on starving today.

Oh.

I was about to do it.

- Really? - Of course.

Eat lots.

- Eat up. - We will.

This place is great.

If you just work hard, you can live well.

- Give them more broth. - Yes.

This makes me think of my relatives starving back home.

My heart feels so stuffy.

Why can't the king do what one woman is able to do?

Can't the king make it so that we don't starve if we work hard?

You're right.

Watch what you say. You could get taken away.

Tell them to take me away.

- Gosh, you have no fear. - We... should eat up and leave.

It is all right.

They should be allowed to have their fun insulting the king when he's not around.

This is the place. Move.

This is the place. Here it is. They give free food here.

That's why our sales are down.

Our sales are down.

Tell the person in charge to come out before I tear this place apart!

What are you doing?

Oh, are you in charge here?

You're dead today.

No, it's not him.

It's Lady Shin or something. Some woman is in charge.

Tell that woman to get out here!

What is going on here?

- My lady. - My lady.

Are you Lady Shin?

It's just that you keep handing out free food.

All the taverns are about to go out of business.

- What are you going to do? - Yeah.

If I caused any harm to you, I apologize.

This is not a place that sells food.

But we do not hand out free food either.

Of course, not.

What are you talking about?

Yes, I cleaned up all the garbage.

That's why I'm getting fed now.

I did so much labor too.

I cleaned out so many soy sauce jars.

That's right.

Look at this.

"If you do not work, do not eat."

Yes!

These people cannot even afford to buy one bowl of rice stew right now.

All these drifters here.

However, if people do better with the help of this place

they will end up buying your good food instead of eating this rough food.

- Yes. - Of course.

Goodness, you people.

What is the big problem with feeding hungry people some rice stew?

You are really terrible folks!

Why would you report something like this? The police have lots of work.

We are very busy people!

- We are busy. - That's right.

Do you know how many reports we have to deal with?

- Let's go. - Yes.

Come on.

Bye, sir.

Damn it.

I told you we shouldn't come. Apologize to her!

Now.

You're working very hard.

Apologize now!

We came for no reason. Hurry up.

Goodbye.

Get back to work.

One moment, my lady.

I'll give you more broth.

You brought the Crown Prince here.

It's a bit of a surprise.

You are always this way.

You come with no notice.

I am sorry.

I heard that you had arrived.

I went here and there, but I ended up in Joseon.

My country is comfortable, in the end.

Have you been doing well?

Uncle Lee Gyeom.

Look at these paintings.

The plants, butterflies, and insects seem alive.

Within the landscape, Joseon's true nature is captured.

How could all these paintings have come from one person?

Yes, I wonder.

But what does this red painting symbolize?

It must be incomplete.

You paint such great paintings.

And you run the Yangryu Community Village.

Isn't that amazing?

I have seen and felt many things here today.

Lady Shin, you've achieved so much and you are a great role model.

You are too kind with your words.

No, I am merely being sincere.

<i>Saimdang, what is wrong?</i>

<i>What is causing you so much pain?</i>

Mother.

Father is not here, but his uniform is here.

I guess that is true.

Why is he away on so many work trips lately?

I miss him.

He must be very busy.

Lately, I miss the old days.

He would play hide and seek with us and pretend to be a ghost.

The Department of Translation has lots of work to do.

They say it is the busiest department.

That's right.

By any chance...

do you think he's caused trouble again?

Trouble?

No. What trouble?

Seon, where did you hear that?

I didn't.

Father just doesn't come home when he causes trouble.

Like the time he lost our house.

That isn't the case, so you all should not worry.

Do you understand?

- Yes. - Yes.

Are you here, Saimdang?

- You're here, my lady? - Hello, Lady Shin.

Lady Shin, hello.

Ah, your husband came and took all your paintings.

What? What do you mean?

Yes, he said there were so many and it was getting crowded.

He said he was moving them, right?

He said he was taking them home.

He never came home.

He never went home?

My lady, what went wrong?

Did you really want to move them?

You may go. It's nothing.

Yes, my lady.

Saimdang, are you all right?

Your husband is cheating, isn't he?

I need to go meet him.

Yes, let's do that.

Let's turn everything upside down.

Gosh, those paintings were so precious.

Saimdang...

How much is all of this?

Why are you making a big deal out of this?

They said they would buy again if we bring more paintings.

Our worries are over and we can be happy now, Brother!

Our lives are all set.

Your wife...

is a blessing.

She's a treasure that keeps giving.

Don't think about anything else and make sure she keeps painting, okay?

Hey, come out!

Who... who are you?

Hey. You little runt. Is it you?

Are you the one who seduced him into stealing the paintings?

What? Runt?

Who do you think you are?

Hey! Move! Get out of the way.

You crazy...

What are you doing to my house?

You care about your belongings, but not those of others?

You must be insane.

Stop! Please, stop.

She is with child.

You... you thief!

You thieving wench!

You little thief!

Hey!

Wife...

How dare you, you thief?

I ought to just...

I have to make a living with this face.

How can you do this?

You don't have any looks.

Do you think you compare to Saimdang with that face?

What? What's wrong with me?

What about you with all your fat?

Are you a man or woman?

Do you need more of a beating?

Don't come near me!

What do you think you're doing in my house?

Be quiet!

What do you plan on doing in the future?

How is a person supposed to know what is going to happen?

About her pregnancy...

is it really true?

It is true.

Have you thought about breaking things off with her?

No, I haven't.

I can't break things off, no...

I won't do it.

We are a match made in heaven.

What did you like so much about her?

I liked everything.

I liked how comfortable it was.

Whenever I stand in front of you...

I always became smaller.

I even had to breathe in a more dignified manner.

I was always stifled, lonely, and isolated.

- Were you? - Yes.

It's different with her.

I can fart and burp if I want to.

If I'm too tired...

I can sleep without washing up and it doesn't matter at all.

That darn studying never suited me and wouldn't stick in my head.

She never told me study, so it was relaxing.

It was all comfortable.

You...

were a wife who was like a teacher to me.

I didn't need a wife who was like a teacher to me.

I needed a comforting wife who would tell me I was doing well.

Tell me.

As a man...

As one man...

did you love me?

As my husband...

I honored and respected you.

I don't need respect or any of that!

Passionately, as a man...

have you ever loved me?

You see?

Second daughter of Shin Myung Hwa born with beauty and wit, Saimdang.

After I married you, I felt like I had the whole world.

That's how happy I was.

But I lived and I realized that this world...

is so suffocating.

Now I'll do whatever I want in this short life.

I'm going to try living doing whatever I please.

I apologize.

It must have been very hard for you.

I could not be kind like other wives.

I made things...

very difficult for you.

I am very...

sorry.

I have a favor to ask.

I cannot allow a divorce.

Also, please do not hurt the children.

You have always been a good father.

So, once more...

I ask you this favor.

Oh, Saimdang.

Saimdang, wait for me!

Saimdang.

Saimdang.

Wife...

Uncle, it's Lady Shin.

Lady Shin.

What about her?

Her paintings are being sold all over the market.

It's a whole bunch of them all at once, at that.

What?

- Her paintings? - Yes.

What could be going on? Isn't this very strange?

I don't think there are any issues at Yangryu Paper Production.

How much is this one?

I want this one.

Hey. Move it!

Move, move!

Goodness, people.

- Here. - Wow!

How much silver is that?

How much is in there?

Isn't that Lee Gyeom?

Even if it is Lee Gyeom, this is unfair.

Is he going to buy them all?

I will buy all of the paintings here.

All of them?

Of course, he's getting them all.

Put it down.

This one was mine.

That man came by.

He asked me where they originally were.

That man?

<i>You may be wondering why I brought the paintings back.</i>

<i>You may also get angry and tell me to mind my own business.</i>

<i>Making you angry...</i>

<i>is the thing that I fear most in the world.</i>

<i>I am only putting them back where they belong, so don't feel burdened.</i>

<i>If you cannot get rid of the burden in your heart...</i>

<i>just think of it as something that a good friend did for you.</i>

<i>I write to you hoping to send you the warmth and splendor of spring.</i>

<i>I hope a flower blooms in your painting.</i>

<i>So, I will leave you a blooming peony.</i>

<i>Thinking about grace.</i>

<i>Remembering past memories.</i>

<i>That heart is one and the same.</i>

<i>Getting the paintings back into place is a sign.</i>

<i>It is Heaven's will.</i>

Subtitles by DramaFever

<i>Stay away from Lee Gyeom.</i>

- <i>Caring for the people--</i> - <i>He will not be helpful to you.</i>

<i>You must find the princess.</i>

<i>It will be me who saves the princess.</i>

<i>I will take the princess into the palace.</i>

<i>There is definitely something more to this.</i>

<i>Do you two know one another?</i>

<i>We have known one another for a long time.</i>

<i>Senior, let's be strong and try again.</i>

<i>How much more can we fight?</i>

<i>If we give up now, we will be losing to the world.</i>

For more infomation >> Saimdang Light s Diary Ep 20 indosub 사임당 빛의 일기 20회 - Duration: 59:00.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I COMFORT PLUS | Airco | Trekhaak | Elek.ramen - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I COMFORT PLUS | Airco | Trekhaak | Elek.ramen - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

ICA:s VD Per Strömberg berättar om företagets e-handel - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> ICA:s VD Per Strömberg berättar om företagets e-handel - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Jessica and Krystal look like absolute beauties at Tod's Timeless Icons in Seoul - Duration: 2:17.

Jessica and Krystal look like absolute beauties at Tod's Timeless Icons in Seoul

f(x)'s Krystal and her sister Jessica looked stunning at the recent Tod's Timeless Icons Seoul event.

On March 29th, the Jung sisters attended the Timeless Icons event in Seoul.

The event, organized by the Italian luxury brand, Tod, aims to find the world's most stylish individuals, compiling them all together in one project as true timeless fashion icons.

At the event, they dazzled the press with their breathtaking visuals. The sisters came together to the event and posed next to one another creating contrasting images with their contrasting looks. Check out the Jung sisters, timeless Korean icons, below!.

Jessica went to the event dressed in a more casual manner, with her entire attire white from head-to-toe. The idol paired her outfit with light brown and white pumps and a purse.

Krystal went for a darker and unruly look with a brown leather dress paired with a pair of brown pumps. The idol's hair was curled to the max, giving her long voluminous waves that stretched down her mid-back.

The pair's visuals mixed together created such a contrasting images as the two posed together. Despite the contrast, the sister's similarities were quite apparent, making them look identical to one another.

The Italian brand came to Korea searching for Korea's most stylish individuals, and one thing is for sure, they definitely found them.

For more infomation >> Jessica and Krystal look like absolute beauties at Tod's Timeless Icons in Seoul - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Tôi SƯỚNG RŨ RƯỢI ÂN ÁI miên man LÀM CHUYỆN ẤY với chồng theo cách MÃNH LIỆT của mẹ chồng - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Tôi SƯỚNG RŨ RƯỢI ÂN ÁI miên man LÀM CHUYỆN ẤY với chồng theo cách MÃNH LIỆT của mẹ chồng - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

YÊU LIÊN TỤC khi phụ nữ luôn biết chăm sóc ĐIỂM NÓNG của mình - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> YÊU LIÊN TỤC khi phụ nữ luôn biết chăm sóc ĐIỂM NÓNG của mình - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

LMC Musica 470 D - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> LMC Musica 470 D - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Bunny with flower bouquet colored with COPICS and PENCILS - Duration: 9:27.

For more infomation >> Bunny with flower bouquet colored with COPICS and PENCILS - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

6 Emotions of Social Sharing - Duration: 7:31.

- We live in a time when emotions are high.

Because they're publicly shared

and displayed in social media.

In essence we've opened up Pandora's Box

filled with emotions both positive

and negative for all to see.

And regardless of the sentiment

of the emotions shared,

sharing our feelings with each other

builds connection which equates to relationships.

It's no wonder why social marketing has struck a chord.

But if our society is emotionally run,

why do we still primarily rely on logic

to get everything done?

Logic is the matchstick that gives us

a platform to strike up opinions and conversations.

Which gives us creative input from the crowd.

It's more rooted in fact and data,

so perhaps as humans it makes us feel safe.

Backing up what we share to appear more believable.

Certainly if it weren't for research and data,

we would live in one very opinionated society.

While there is no definitive list of spectrums of emotions.

One popular person, the emotional expert: Paul Ekman,

contains six emotions including fear, anger, sadness

disgust, surprise and joy.

These six have been found in every society worldwide.

And have been shown to be identifiably

by people regardless of upbringing,

culture or experience.

All businesses, whether they are small, medium or large,

need to be aware of the following emotions

they are evoking as it has a direct reflection

of the emotional response they want to evoke.

In fact, I would suggest mapping these emotions

to your content plan.

Here are the six emotional styles

of sharing applied to social.

The first one is fear.

The function of fear is to get us

out of dangerous situations or into them.

I know many people who are simply not

on social media because they see social as an intrusion

and fear the repercussions of being social.

I predict that this will change over time

as millennials grow up with a new set

of social barriers moving forward.

The second one is anger.

Anger is emotional.

It's an emotional response related

to one's psychological interpretation

of having been threatened.

Some people are simply waiting on the sidelines to argue.

Others take it farther.

Becoming haters or trolls.

Anger is often one-sided unless

it's accepted by both parties.

In which case, it's an endless quagmire of opinion slinging.

Often only ending by out fatiguing the other person.

The next one is sadness.

This is an emotional pain associated with

or characterized by feelings of disadvantage,

loss, despair, helplessness and sorrow.

As in our everyday lives bad things happen to good people.

These experiences are shared quite often

and typically draw an amazing support system.

There's solace in sharing our vulnerabilities and pain.

And this can be quite healing if not made

a crutch or part of one's social identity.

The next one is disgust.

Disgust is an emotional response of revulsion.

Something considered offensive or unpleasant.

Social forms of disgust come in many flavors.

Often in times in the form of over-sharing

or not thinking through who is reading your content.

And others simply don't care when they share.

Or who they might hurt in sharing.

As are the many decisions in life,

we can take part in these discussions

or simply move on.

The next one is joy.

The function of joy is to indicate what we've done

or witnessed something that is enhancing

to our well being and to encourage us

and others to aspire to greatness in the future.

It's not an accident that Facebook built

your profile as a timeline of your life.

To share with others all your joyful experiences.

It feels great to share joyous occasions

and make us feel good as humans.

To see others experiencing joy.

Surprise.

The purpose of surprise is to indicate

that something unexpected has occurred

to prepare us and those around us to deal with it.

The element of surprise when done right

can be a marketer's best tactic.

I'll say it in one word: Apple.

It's important that we also understand

as people running and representing brands,

that when your emotional response

resonates authentically, mirroring with those

most likely who will take place.

The act of mirroring anyone's body language

is a way to bond and build

understanding with other humans.

It's a powerful tool that we use instinctively

without even being aware of it.

The most obvious forms of mirroring

are yawning and smiling.

When you see someone yawn or if you see

someone read the word: yawn.

You're likely to yawn immediately

or during the next 30 seconds.

This same concept has been proven to work online.

An example of mirroring was reported by the AV Club

in January of 2012 where Facebook adjusted

its newsfeed algorithm for several

hundred thousand users to see what

you see in your newsfeed affects

your emotional state as a part of a scientific study.

The resulting paper was published

to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,

or PNAS.

Which found that people mirror

the positive or negative emotions

that their friends expressed in their posts.

All without the aid of non-verbal cues like

body language or tone of voice.

Creepy, right?

But still, the results are interesting.

To pull this off, Facebook engineers

tweaked what six hundred thousand users

saw in their newsfeeds so they saw

more posts that expressed positive emotions,

while others saw more posts that

conveyed negative feelings.

The result: people actually responded in kind.

Those who saw more positive posts responded more positively.

While those who saw more negative posts

responded with negative feelings of their own.

The researchers, they called this an effect

of emotional contagion.

Because they purported to show

that our friend's words on our Facebook newsfeed

directly affected our own mood.

You can check this Facebook alters algorithm

for emotional research and I've dropped a link below.

So on a personal note I think it's ironic

that the very study that sought out

to logically prove emotions affect human behavior

in social, actually caused more emotional

reactions than that which it measured.

Thank you guys so much for sharing this time with me.

If you would like to leave me a comment

or a question below, I would love it.

And I definitely will respond to you.

Also, speaking of sharing emotions,

please go ahead and click the share button

and share this with your friends.

I'd really appreciate that, too.

And last but not least,

go ahead and subscribe here as I post a new video

once a week.

Thank you so much for your watching.

And I'll see you again next week.

Cheers.

For more infomation >> 6 Emotions of Social Sharing - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

SHAQ reflects on Shaq Statue on Inside the NBA - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> SHAQ reflects on Shaq Statue on Inside the NBA - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Different Product Types for Hair Growth - Duration: 4:59.

Hi~

I'm Roger, again.

I'm Wulan.

And welcome back!

From this week,

we're gonna start talking about...

Hair!

I've got nothing to swing with though.

So we're gonna talk about

the differences between hair tonic, scalp essence,

and also hair growth formula.

I cut my bangs myself,

and now it's kinda hideous, right?

And it grows really slow.

Which product should I use?

Probably the hair tonic?

You're probably going to want to use

the hair growth formula or the scalp essence.

But it's difficult to know the differences

between hair tonic, scalp essence and hair growth formula.

It's even more difficult if you

have never used any of it before.

Because using the wrong product can actually cause thinning or hair loss.

But before we get deeper about hair products,

you can probably try pushing the little red button here

and subscribe us if you're interesting more

about Japanese products

because we're reviewing a lot of stuff.

And you can also request

which product you want us to review.

And if you're interested in visiting the drugstore,

let us know, we'll take a trip down.

It's really near!

Let's talk about our first category of products:

the hair tonic.

Yanagiya is one of the standard products that we often use.

A lot of people think that hair tonics help hair grow,

that's yes (AND) no.

Stop swinging your hair!

Hair tonic is like, I would say,

a lotion for the hair and scalp.

as you have face lotion for your face,

but it does not help hair grow.

What it really does is sets up the scalp to be ready to be healthy.

So it helps to remove discomforts like

dandruff, any itchiness, or oiliness in your hair.

So ultimately, hair tonic is really just setting your hair,

your scalp to be ready to be healthy

by removing all your discomforts

preventing you from losing hair

or having your hair thinned.

The second category that we're gonna talk about

is hair growth formula.

What is that?

As the name suggests...

... it's to grow your hair!

Yea, that's like "duh".

In Japan,

the ingredients are approved by the Ministry of...

Can I get this right?

It's a long name, so...

Ministry of

Health,

Labour

and Welfare.

You got it!

Yea, I got it!

Yea, so it's approved by that ministry

and a part of quasi-medicine.

So it's a kind of medicine

but you don't have to get a prescription from a doctor.

They have certain standard of what is called "Hair Growth Formula",

and what's called "Hair Growth Formula" is what applies to that standard.

Only only approved ingredients (in the product) can be called

"Hair Growth Formula".

Now, we're going to cover the third and final category

of this range of hair care products,

which is the scalp essences.

Now it's kinda similar to Hair Growth Formulas, as we mentioned just now,

in that, first, the goal is really for hair growth.

Two, only approved ingredients by Japan's

Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare

can call themselves "Scalp Essences".

But there's a slight difference between the two in that:

scalp essences are called cosmetics,

instead of quasi-medicine.

And also, there are products that call themselves "Scalp Essences",

even though they do not contain the forementioned ingredients.

Now, this is actually quite popular among people.

There's an increase of number of people going for scalp essences

because some them don't feel any results from Hair Growth Formulas,

so they turn to the newer technology

which is contained in the new scalp essences.

Yay! Now we understand more about the

differences between these products.

I think my dad actually should watch this

because he tried the hair tonic to grow his hair back!

He's still bald.

You should remember the difference between

hair growth formula, hair tonic and scalp essences.

And always remember we're always here to answer your questions,

so if you have any, drop them down in the comments,

and we'll get back to you as soon possible.

And with that, we'll see you next week!

See ya!

Quasi...

What?

Whaaat??

In American, it's "kweh-zai".

So you have this doubtful face,

"Nah. Scalp Essences. Tch."

For more infomation >> Different Product Types for Hair Growth - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Going on a Lion Hunt | Kids Nursery Rhymes Song Collection | 3D Baby Songs by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:33.

We're going on a lion hunt

We're gonna catch a big one

I'm not scared

Oh no! Tall Grass!

We can't go over it

We can't go under it

We can't go around it

We have to go through it

Swish swish swish swish

We're going on a lion hunt

We're gonna catch a big one

I'm not scared

Oh no! A River!

We can't go over it

We can't go under it

We can't go around it

We have to go through it

Splash splash splash splash

We're going on a lion hunt

We're gonna catch a big one

I'm not scared

Oh no! A Cave!

We can't go over it

We can't go under it

We can't go around it

We have to go through it

Step Step Step Step

We're going on a lion hunt

We're gonna catch a big one

I'm a little scared

It sure is dark in here...

I feel two big ears

I feel one wet nose

I feel two sharp teeth

IT'S A LION! RUN!

Back through the cave!

Step Step Step Step

Back through the river!

Splash splash splash splash

Back through the tall grass!

Swish swish swish swish!

*Phew-y! we're home safely!*

For more infomation >> Going on a Lion Hunt | Kids Nursery Rhymes Song Collection | 3D Baby Songs by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:33.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Street Vehicles Names and Sounds for kids CAR WASH | COMPILATION | Videos For Children | - Duration: 20:24.

Learning Street Vehicles Names and Sounds for kids CAR WASH | COMPILATION | Videos For Children |

For more infomation >> Learning Street Vehicles Names and Sounds for kids CAR WASH | COMPILATION | Videos For Children | - Duration: 20:24.

-------------------------------------------

F-Stop vs T-Stop - Número f y número T de un objetivo - Duration: 15:42.

For more infomation >> F-Stop vs T-Stop - Número f y número T de un objetivo - Duration: 15:42.

-------------------------------------------

3/23/17: Oilers 7 at Avalanche 4 F - Duration: 1:34:00.

For more infomation >> 3/23/17: Oilers 7 at Avalanche 4 F - Duration: 1:34:00.

-------------------------------------------

3/21/17: Canucks 5 at Blackhawks 4 F/OT - Duration: 2:00:46.

For more infomation >> 3/21/17: Canucks 5 at Blackhawks 4 F/OT - Duration: 2:00:46.

-------------------------------------------

Jessica and Krystal look like absolute beauties at Tod's Timeless Icons in Seoul - Duration: 2:17.

Jessica and Krystal look like absolute beauties at Tod's Timeless Icons in Seoul

f(x)'s Krystal and her sister Jessica looked stunning at the recent Tod's Timeless Icons Seoul event.

On March 29th, the Jung sisters attended the Timeless Icons event in Seoul.

The event, organized by the Italian luxury brand, Tod, aims to find the world's most stylish individuals, compiling them all together in one project as true timeless fashion icons.

At the event, they dazzled the press with their breathtaking visuals. The sisters came together to the event and posed next to one another creating contrasting images with their contrasting looks. Check out the Jung sisters, timeless Korean icons, below!.

Jessica went to the event dressed in a more casual manner, with her entire attire white from head-to-toe. The idol paired her outfit with light brown and white pumps and a purse.

Krystal went for a darker and unruly look with a brown leather dress paired with a pair of brown pumps. The idol's hair was curled to the max, giving her long voluminous waves that stretched down her mid-back.

The pair's visuals mixed together created such a contrasting images as the two posed together. Despite the contrast, the sister's similarities were quite apparent, making them look identical to one another.

The Italian brand came to Korea searching for Korea's most stylish individuals, and one thing is for sure, they definitely found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment