Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 28 2017

The Women's Room - Newonline

Hurry and leave!

I will delay Kyung-chae with all my might.

Just make a run for it.

Grab a taxi if you can.

- Eun Hee-soo, Stop! - Eun Hee-soo!

Even if everyone turns against you, I won't.

I will be on your side till the end!

So just go and have a good life.

Don't get caught.

Hurry! Start driving!

Hurry!

Are you aware of what a grave mistake you made today?

If we can't find Eun Hee-soo, I won't forgive you.

I won't forgive Eun Hee-soo and you!

I'm going to find her to make sure she pays for this.

Put her on the wanted list.

Send it all over the country and find her for me.

Please find her and punish her.

Kyung-chae,

please don't do this.

If you keep this up, Hee-soo will really die.

I will make sure you see Eun Hee-soo be sent back to prison.

You just wait!

Your mum tried to save Eun-chae without even trying to save herself.

She was dying in the fire.

That's how I feel right now.

There's nothing I won't do to save my daughter.

She said she would rather die than to go back to prison.

How can I just sit back and watch?

Just as your mum tried to save Eun-chae,

I'm trying to save Hee-soo!

So please understand me.

Understand you?

How can I understand this?

This is not comparable to my mum saving Eun-chae!

Eun Hee-soo is being punished for her crimes!

Eun-chae was an innocent victim!

Don't bring up my mum who sacrificed herself to save her child.

She won't be compared to you!

Kyung-chae...

Don't say my name!

You made a big mistake.

When Eun Hee-soo is caught, she has one more crime on the list now.

You're not helping her. You're digging a deeper hole for her!

Kyung-chae!

Kyung-chae!

What am I going to do?

What am I to do?

Hold yourself together, Eun Hee-soo.

I can't lose it when mum did this for me.

I just have to overcome this.

I've done well so far.

I'm sure all will be fine.

Everything will work out.

What happened?

They really lost her?

She's on the wanted list.

I'm sure they will find her soon.

This is beyond my imagination.

Who would have thought Mrs Gong was faking it?

How are we to accept this?

Is this a mother's love?

Is aiding and abetting a mother's love?

It could be if she thought this was the only way.

But this was definitely wrong.

Not all mums are like that.

Mums reprimand their children if they're on the wrong path.

What happened?

Are you sure you don't know where Hee-soo could be?

I told you I'm not sure.

She doesn't even have friends.

Do you think I'm lying?

Or do you think I hid her and I'm just pretending?

Don't take it the wrong way.

I was just asking.

Please tell her if she calls.

This is not helping her.

The number you have dialled is currently not available.

Call me as soon as you get this.

Text me if you can't call.

Listen to me carefully.

Min Kyung-chae won't give up just because you ran away.

You have gone too far to have this covered up now.

Come while you still can take care of this.

Is it you?

It's not her, it's your mum.

I need to talk to you. Let's meet.

I'm really busy.

Should I come to the hotel? It's only one bus stop away.

Here comes the bus that can take me straight to the hotel.

Fine.

Where do you want to meet?

Pil-sub told us that Mrs Gong lost her mind.

He told us that she thinks Kyung-chae is Hee-soo.

She had a condition.

But she's fine now.

What's the matter with them?

Their life is full of drama!

Their daily life is like the breaking news!

How can someone like her be married into our family?

Pil-sub got it wrong.

Did you want to meet me to ask about this?

I also wanted to talk about Hee-soo and Pil-sub's wedding.

Is everything okay with you, Ji-sub?

Something is going on.

There's always something going on.

I don't know what's going on.

But if it's about Hee-soo, you can't try to understand her.

That's right!

Now you finally get it after 30 years of marriage!

You can't think of her as an ordinary person.

Something is wrong with her.

In fact, something is really wrong with her.

Don't side with her lest you get into trouble too.

Seeing that you're not talking, something must be going on.

Think hard about it.

You can't cover for her.

Just divorce her and remarry.

That's what's best for you.

Hee-soo!

You were here?

Ji-sub!

Why didn't you call me?

Do you know how worried I was without knowing you were here?

I could only think of this place.

I know I shouldn't do this.

But I didn't have anywhere to go.

So you ran away?

This won't solve anything.

Kyung-chae has...

I know.

I'm sure she has put me on the wanted list.

But I had no option.

If I just stay there, I will be transferred to prison.

How could I just stay there?

Would you have stayed?

What's your plan then?

I'm not sure.

I can't think right now.

Let me stay here a few days to get my thoughts together.

I'm begging you.

Don't tell anyone.

I came here trusting you.

If you kick me out, I have nowhere to go.

I can only jump into the Han River.

Don't be so childish.

Reality may scare you, but don't get into bigger trouble.

The more you do this...

I'm disappointed to see you digging a deeper hole.

I know.

You must be horrified to see me.

I know you caught on to all of my crimes.

I horrify myself.

I'm sure I horrify you.

I disgust myself.

I'm sure I disgust you.

Even if you betray me, I have no right to be mad.

I'm sorry for deceiving you and lying to you.

I shouldn't have come here.

I should just drown myself.

No, I can just jump from this building.

- Hee-soo. - Let me go!

It will be over if I die.

It will end if I just kill myself!

Calm down.

Calm down and let's think about this.

I'm sure Eun Hee-soo will contact Ji-sub.

Perhaps she already did.

I'm sure he's really confused.

His head is probably telling him to turn her in.

But his heart is telling him otherwise.

He said she had nowhere to go. I'm sure she will call him.

I will ask to meet Ji-sub and talk to him.

Perhaps he will open up if we have a man-to-man talk.

Are you okay?

Are you worried I lost my mind because I want to drink wine and...

enjoy this moment when I'm on the run?

This is what I have always wanted.

I always wanted to sit at a table and...

have wine with you with classical music on.

When I first met you, I felt my soul shake.

I wanted you no matter what it took.

That was the beginning.

You got me started on this road of ambition.

Hee-soo...

Yes, it's me.

Did Hee-soo call you?

Is that what was so important?

Did you want to meet me to check on that?

I told you she didn't call.

It's not that I don't trust you.

I just don't trust your heart for her.

Aren't you curious why I sided with her...

despite all of her deceptions?

I am curious.

Whenever I see her, she reminds me of myself.

If I was after Kyung-chae no matter what it took,

she was after the hotel, the house, the vice president position, and me.

Please let me know if she calls.

That's what's best for her.

It doesn't make sense that Ji-sub doesn't know.

I'm going to check this out myself.

I have something to tell you.

Do you have time?

Let's meet after work.

Sure.

Shall I meet you in your office?

Or at a bar?

No, let's meet at your studio.

I want to talk in private.

At my studio?

That's so out of the blue.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't go?

Is someone there?

No, it's not that.

Sure, let's meet there.

What did he say? Did he agree to see you at his place?

I have to go and see it for myself.

She could be hiding there.

Why did you want to come here?

I told you I have something to tell you.

What do you want to say?

You never asked to come here before.

Where do you think Hee-soo is?

She doesn't have anywhere to go but she is evading the police.

Isn't it strange?

Is that what you wanted to talk about?

What a cosy place.

It's a perfect place to hide.

Why did you ask to meet me here?

I told you.

I just wanted to talk in private.

Yes, Soo-hyuk.

I will be right there.

I guess we will have to talk later.

You can come out now.

Do you know how scared I was when you called?

How can you bring her here?

Did Min Kyung-chae catch on?

Why else would she want to come here?

I stayed right outside of the studio as you asked.

But I didn't see Eun Hee-soo.

She wasn't in there?

She wasn't.

We're ready for the trial.

We have to find her soon.

I don't feel good about this.

I think Ji-sub is hiding something.

Ji-sub.

Give me some money.

I need to leave this place.

I can't stay here.

Hee-soo.

Just turn yourself in.

I wouldn't have run away if I was going to turn myself in.

You say that so easily.

Do you know what it means to turn myself in?

It means I will voluntarily walk into prison.

That I will go to that hell of my own will.

That's like telling me to die.

How long will you live like this?

Don't you think Kyung-chae will catch on in time?

She will come back with the police next time.

Rather than being arrested...

That's why I need to leave!

Give me some money.

This is my last wish.

Is that all you came up with?

What else can I do?

I can't stay here and I can't walk into prison!

What do you want me to do?

Then where could she be?

She couldn't have gone anywhere far since she's wanted now.

That means she's hiding nearby.

Kyung-chae was saying the same thing.

Kyung-chae must be anxious.

She must feel bad about losing her when she had her.

Comfort her and make her feel better.

I will.

We will have to locate Eun Hee-soo.

So we can only keep our eyes on Ji-sub.

She caught on.

If I stay here any longer, I can be caught at any time.

Ji-sub.

I asked for money.

Are you really going to do this to me?

I said this is my last wish!

Okay, I got it.

Hurry home.

I'll be waiting.

I'm on my way right now.

I know you're upset with Ji-sub.

Why make food for him?

I'm rushing over to his place now.

My mum has a problem with Ji-sub.

She's frustrated because he won't divorce Hee-soo.

So are we on our way to your brother's place?

Yes, we are. We have to take this food to his studio.

It's my mum's orders.

Is it okay for you to go with me?

Will your brother be there?

No, he's working.

No one is there during the day.

Where is it?

We're almost there.

Let's go.

Is it you, Ji-sub?

Hee-soo.

What are you doing here?

What brings you here?

You don't frequent this place.

What are you doing here?

You seem suspicious.

Were you hiding here?

Why would I?

What did I do to stay hidden?

I was on my way to meet Ji-sub.

Her legs...

Hey, weren't you in a wheelchair a few days ago?

Was that a lie too?

It wasn't, so mind your own business.

Let's talk.

I know your return to prison was postponed due to your condition.

Now that you're walking, shouldn't you be sent back?

Let me go. I'm busy right now.

Why are you busy?

If you're busy running away, I can't let you go.

Let me go right now!

Do you think I want to deal with a punk like you?

I don't care about you at all right now.

In fact, I never cared about you from the beginning.

I only treated you nicely because of your brother.

Are you done talking?

No, shall I go on?

I can take you and that dummy on any time.

So leave before I get really upset.

Now I see how you are.

I knew you would show your true colours.

Get out of my way!

No, I won't.

What if I regret letting you go?

Get out of my way!

I won't.

Get out of my way now!

I said I won't!

Then shall we all die here?

Are you okay, Eun-chae?

She did the same thing when my house caught on fire.

She set my mum's bed on fire.

That's why our house caught on fire.

Hee-soo did it.

Are you okay, Eun-chae?

That was scary.

How can she talk of death without even flinching?

My phone.

I need to call Kyung-chae.

Where is my phone?

Where are you?

Pil-sub came by?

Okay.

I'm getting the money ready.

I'm just waiting for it.

To the hotel?

Will that be okay?

Okay, do it.

I got it, Pil-sub.

So she left after that?

I think she's on her way to meet Ji-sub.

But what's wrong with Hee-soo?

She's so vicious!

She ran away before she was transferred to prison.

What?

Then she was hiding here!

That's what I thought.

Then Ji-sub knowingly...

He's my brother but I feel so betrayed.

Thank you for calling me.

Bye.

I found out where Hee-soo was.

She was at Ji-sub's studio.

What?

I guessed as much but I see that Ji-sub can't be trusted.

They're going to meet soon.

She needs money.

I'm sure Ji-sub is giving her money soon.

You still haven't heard from your wife?

I would have told you if I did.

Are you sure you don't know?

I tried to understand you.

I guess you don't deserve my understanding.

I feel like I was barking up the wrong tree.

Why are you doing this to me?

Don't you know why?

You kept Eun Hee-soo hidden in your studio!

You had her hidden when Kyung-chae stopped by.

We trusted you.

We thought you would be confused,

but we trusted you would make the right decision.

You really disappoint me.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I had no other option.

I won't forgive you if this postpones...

the imprisonment or the trial!

I got it.

I'm on my way now.

Isn't this place dangerous for you?

It's actually safer.

Who would imagine I would come to the hotel?

Did you bring the money?

How much did you bring?

I can manage for a while with this.

Thank you, Ji-sub.

I won't forget this.

Promise me one thing.

I can't help it if I get into trouble by helping you...

You're not asking me to turn myself in, right?

That's up to you.

You know that you can't be on the run forever.

Take this money and don't do any more evil.

Can you promise me?

I promise you.

I can promise you.

I can surely promise you.

I won't do anything evil again.

If I ever do any evil, then I'm a beast.

I promise you.

I really promise.

Thank you, Ji-sub. Thank you.

I got it.

Leave now.

Don't come back to me.

Ji-sub.

Ji-sub...

I will manage with this as long as I can.

Then I will worry about the rest later.

Yes, Detective.

It won't take long to arrest her if she's wanted nation-wide, right?

Please do whatever you can.

We have to find her.

We can't let her go.

If she is caught this time, I won't let her see the light of day.

We have to get her for trying to poison me too.

We have to reveal everything and keep her from leaving prison.

If she is released easily,

there will be another victim like me.

I'm sure of it.

Eun Hee-soo is more than capable.

Bye.

You!

Was that your plan?

Separating me from the world?

You want me to be locked up forever?

You want me to die there?

That will make you ecstatic, right?

You will soon be caught.

Even this will work against you.

Who says so?

I even eluded the detectives.

Do you think I will be caught?

You are caught!

You will stay in prison for at least 10 to 20 years.

You will be forgotten as you live in that lonely cell.

You will grow old and die there.

That's what's left of your life!

What are you doing?

What is wrong with you?

This is deja vu.

I should have killed you then.

Min Kyung-chae.

You can never beat me.

You will never.

Never!

Are you crazy?

What are you doing?

Are you okay?

You...

You hit me?

In front of her?

Call the police.

Tell them we have a wanted person.

Hurry!

Stop, Min Kyung-chae!

Stop right there!

Stop!

How can you do this to me?

How could you?

You would turn me in?

I told you never to do any more evil.

But what did you do?

If I were late, you could have killed her!

You scare me now.

I'm scared as to what you will become if I let you go.

Let me go! Let me go!

Let go!

I said let me go!

Let me go!

Stop right there!

Let me go!

Let me go!

I said let me go!

Let me go right now!

Leave quietly.

That's what's best for you.

I won't forgive you.

I will never forgive you.

You turn me in?

How can you turn me in?

I didn't believe all the stories before I saw with my own eyes.

I didn't want to believe them.

But seeing what you did to Kyung-chae,

everything became clear.

I can see what you have been doing.

It's not you who can't forgive.

I can't forgive you.

Let's go.

Let me go. Let go.

Please let me go.

Let me go!

Hee-soo!

What happened to you?

Why are you back here?

Mum.

Why are you back here?

I told you to run away.

You should have stayed hidden!

Why did you get caught?

Why?

Mum.

It's all over now.

It's really over now.

Hee-soo.

Hee-soo.

Are you okay?

You must have been scared.

I would have gotten hurt if it wasn't for Ji-sub.

I'm glad he had a change of heart.

I agree.

I'm relieved.

Let's start the trial immediately.

She will only try to concoct something if she has time.

Let's get a move on.

I agree.

We don't have any reason to prolong this.

What happened today scares me.

What's the point of punishing Eun Hee-soo,

if something happened to Kyung-chae?

Thank you for today, Ji-sub.

Right now?

Stop drinking.

You're drunk.

When would I drink if not tonight?

I know it's difficult for you.

What you saw today is the real Eun Hee-soo.

I know you avoided the truth by thinking she's couldn't have...

or she wouldn't have.

But you have to accept this.

That's how she is.

What you avoided till now is the truth.

(Divorce Petition)

What's this?

Divorce papers.

You just have to sign it.

How can you do this to me?

How can you ask me for a divorce when I'm in this situation?

Let's get a divorce.

No, I can't.

I won't.

I will never divorce you.

I can divorce you without your agreement.

I just thought I should ask you.

Sign it.

No.

You will regret having Min Kyung-chae turning me in.

I will take care of this myself.

I can divorce you without your agreement.

I will take care of this.

You can't do this to me.

You have done nothing right.

You betrayed me first.

You sided with Min Kyung-chae!

Why are you so bold?

Why are you so shameless?

You should be apologising!

It's you who should apologise.

None other than you.

Have you ever apologised to Kyung-chae?

Do you even feel bad?

Do you even know what you did to Kyung-chae?

What did I do?

I didn't do anything wrong.

I'm being framed.

I'm being falsely accused by Min Kyung-chae.

You know how it is.

She has a grudge against me for losing you to me.

I will notify you after the divorce is processed.

Ji-sub!

Ji-sub!

Who's getting a divorce?

I will never divorce you!

Never!

What is wrong with me?

Is your meeting over?

Detective!

I need to go to the hospital.

Please take me to the hospital. I need to get a check-up.

You look fine to me.

What kind of check-up?

I need to go to the OB/GYN.

I think I'm pregnant.

Pregnant?

Wait here.

I'm pregnant.

This baby will save me.

Ji-sub won't divorce me.

I won't be sent back to prison.

If I use this baby, everything will work out.

Yes, Detective.

She's at the hospital?

I will be right there.

That's my baby, right?

That's the baby.

How did it grow so big without my knowing?

I'm a little dense.

How is my baby?

Is it a boy or a girl?

This baby is my lifeline.

How far am I?

I won't miscarry, right?

That can never happen.

I don't think that will happen.

Don't worry about it.

Listen to me carefully, Baby.

You will have to save me.

You have to make me look pitiful so that people...

will have sympathy for me.

People are sympathetic to pregnant women.

Depending on you, mummy's life can turn around.

Do you know what I mean?

Yes, my baby.

Come out and help me.

Save me.

Is she pregnant?

Pregnant?

That's what she thinks.

I couldn't break it to her because she thought she was pregnant.

I think she saw the ultrasound and thought that.

It does look like a baby.

Then she's not pregnant?

What is it if it's not a baby?

It's a tumour.

A tumour?

Help mummy!

For more infomation >> Two.Womens.Room E.114 - Engsub - Duration: 37:05.

-------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Rule 2017 - Ways to Link Summon | YGOPro - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Rule 2017 - Ways to Link Summon | YGOPro - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pokémon Explained: Is Alolan Dugtrio's Luxurious Blonde Hair Real!!! - Duration: 2:52.

Uh...you do know this actually exists right?

At first glance I thought Alolan Dugtrio's luxurious blonde hair was dumb, but after

some digging its actually real.

First thing first we need Rotom Dex to drop a little knowledge.

"Its shining gold hair provides it with protection.

It's reputed that keeping any of its fallen hairs will bring bad luck."

Based on that bit of information I guess that Alolan Dugtrio's blonde locks are actually

Pele's hair.

You maybe asking what is Pele's hair well it is a form of lava.

It is named after Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes.

It can be defined as thin volcanic glass fibers.

The strands are formed through the stretching of molten basaltic glass from lava, usually

from lava fountains, lava cascades, and vigorous lava flows.

Pele's hair is extremely light, so the wind often carries the fibers high into the air

and to places several kilometers away from the vent.

It is common to find fibers of Pele's hair on high places like top of trees, radio antennas,

and electric poles.

It is not recommended to touch Pele's hair, because it is very brittle and very sharp,

and small broken pieces can enter the skin.

There's nothing worse than having glass stuck in your hands.

Gloves should be worn while examining it.

Here's what made everything fall into place for me.

The Hawaiians also believe that they must live in harmony with all natural things.

So, they think that Pele will curse with bad luck people who take lava rock, sand, seashells,

and etc. from Hawaii islands to their homes, until they return these items to their rightful

place.

Every year, a lot of guilty people, who affirmed to have had bad luck after taking something

from the island, mail hundreds of tons of rocks and sand back to Hawaii.

Long hair don't care anyway we'll just wrap it up here.

If you enjoyed the video don't forget to leave a Like and until next time never ever forget

to chunk up da deuce.

For more infomation >> Pokémon Explained: Is Alolan Dugtrio's Luxurious Blonde Hair Real!!! - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Why Men Have Wife Is Still Yourself and That's Why You Need To Know - Duration: 11:52.

For more infomation >> Why Men Have Wife Is Still Yourself and That's Why You Need To Know - Duration: 11:52.

-------------------------------------------

WHO RULES THE SOUTH CHINA SEA? – RUSSIA MILITARY NEWS - Duration: 8:23.

For more infomation >> WHO RULES THE SOUTH CHINA SEA? – RUSSIA MILITARY NEWS - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

BAM BAM | Counter Blox: ROBLOX Offensive (cs:go) - Duration: 16:58.

For more infomation >> BAM BAM | Counter Blox: ROBLOX Offensive (cs:go) - Duration: 16:58.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.6 16V ST.WGN 85KW 111 Edition - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.6 16V ST.WGN 85KW 111 Edition - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones - HARRENHAL'S CURSE THEORY - Duration: 9:49.

Hello everyone.

I am back with another crazy theory of mine.

Do you remember the scene where Tyrion says that he will give "Harrenhal" to Little

Finger and he says that "It is cursed."

This curse prevents any lord from holding Harrenhal indefinitely.

We know that's true because it has been proven again & again over the years.

Ever since Harren the Black built Harrenhal, many houses like Qoherys, Harroway, Towers,

Strong, Lothston, Whent, Lannister, the Mountain, Bolton etc. have taken over Harrenhal.

NONE of them had been able to hold it for long.

LF also avoided taking a seat at Harrenhal.

I'll read a couple of lines from the books between Sansa and LF in short.

"Joffery gave you Harrenhal.

You are lord in your own right there."

"What a castle it is.

Cavernous halls and ruined towers, ghosts and draughts, ruinous to heat, impossible

to garrison.. and there's that small matter of a curse."

"Curses are only in songs and stories."

"Has someone made a song about Gregor Clegane dying of a poisoned spear thrust?

Or about the sellsword before him, whose limbs Ser Gregor removed a joint at a time?

That one took the castle from ser Amory Lorch, who received it from Lord Tywin.

A bear killed one, your dwarf the other.

Lady Whent has died as well, I hear.

Lothstons, Strongs, Harroways..

Harrenhal has withered every hand to touch it."

As you can see, even LF was scared of the curse.

Did you ever wonder WHO put that curse on Harrenhal?

I have a theory about it.

Unlike my other theories, where I reveal my crazy theory in the end, I'll reveal it

right here because I want you to know where my thoughts are going when I explain my theory.

You might remember how in my Stark Blood video, I compared the magic in the walls of Winterfell

and said that it was similar to the curse of Harrenhal?

Yes, You guessed it right.

I think the green men (or the children of the forest) who are living in the Isle of

faces were the ones who put that curse on Harrenhal.

We know they are still alive because Ser Addam Velaryon and Howland Reed had met them.

I'll post my theory for why Howland Reed went to see the Green Men next week.

I'll also post a top 10 video soon.

Make sure to subscribe my channel, and click on the bell next to it, so that you won't

miss it.

Anyways, to understand THIS theory completely, we need take a look at Harrenhal and the riverland's

history.

At first, I thought the curse was cast when Harrenhal was built, because NO ONE has been

able to hold it since it was made.

I thought they cast the curse because along with the reason that the children wanted to

stay hidden in the Isle of Faces, they were also mad because King Harren had cut down

thousands of years old weirwoods to use in his castle.

The pact signed at the Isle of faces also involved that the first men won't cut down

the weirwood trees any more than they already had.

But then when I started looking into it.

I found out that it goes ALL the way back to the Andals.

Harren Hoare or Harren The Black had built Harrenhal on the North Shore of the God's

Eye Lake.

Harren's grandfather Harwyn Hoare was the King of the Iron islands who took the riverlands

from Arrec Durrandon.

Arrec was the last Storm King to rule the riverlands, which was conquered by his ancestor

Arlan Durrandon III, who in turn had taken it from "House Teague."

Before that, house Justman was founded right after the Andals had invaded westeros and

had ruled as the king of the Tridents.

So you can see this pattern didn't just start with Harrenhal.

It went all the way back TILL the Andal's invasion.

But not before it.

So, here's my theory.

After the signing of the pact in the Isle of faces, where the first men and the Children

decided to live peacefully, the order of the green men were created.

According to the pact, the children retained the standing forests and the first men got

the open lands like the coastland, high plains, bright meadows, mountains and boggs etc.

The order of the green men were appointed to keep the isle of the faces safe after the

signing of the pact.

The signing of the Pact marked the end of the Dawn Age and the beginning of the Age

of Heroes.

It marked 4000 years of friendship between the men and the children.

The Pact endured all through the Age of heroes, and the long Night, and the birth of the seven

kingdoms until the Andal invasion.

When the Andals invaded westeros, they burnt out the weirwood groves, hacked down the faces

and slaughtered the children of the forest that they came across.

Everywhere they proclaimed the triumph of the Seven over the old gods.

A hill, now known to the Westerosi as High Heart, was sacred to the children of the forest.

There, the Andal king Erreg the Kinslayer cut down the children's grove of thirty-one

weirwoods.

It is said that the First Men killed half of the children of the forest with bronze

blades, and the Andals finished the job with iron.

So, you can see why the green men living in the Isle of Faces must have felt afraid by

the Andals?

Why they could have felt like they needed to take drastic steps to keep those people

from coming to the isle of faces & doing the same to them?

In order to prevent this from happening to them, I believe they not only cursed Harrenhal,

where the heart tree's face is full of hatred, but they also cursed or put some kind of magic

spell all around the God's eye.

The surroundings of God's eye seemed to have seen many bloody battles, like the Battle

by the Lakeshore, Butcher's Ball, Daemon Targaryen and Aemond's battle above the

God's eye during the Dance of the Dragons, where both the dragons and the dragonriders

had died.

A lot of people died in ALL these battles.

They always seemed occupied with something and didn't have time to even think of going

to the Isle of faces.

In the Mystery Knight of the Dunk and Egg series, Ned the Ferryman didn't like crossing

the lake at night.

The town near God's eye Whitewall was also destroyed.

The town on the southern shore where Yoren had decided to stay the night and to cross

the Gods eye next day to Harrentown was burned down by Amory Lorch and his men.

That was where Arya had saved Jaqen's life.

The curse on Harrenhal was definitely the worse but the magic around the shore of the

Gods eye wasn't that strong because Ser Duncan the Tall HAD crossed God's eye before.

Ser Addam velaryon had flown to the Isle of Faces to seek council from the green men during

the Dance of Dragons.

And Howland Reed had went to meet them and had stayed with them through the winter before

going to the Tourney of Harrenhal.

When I was re-reading COK, and I found a lot more evidences, which proved my Stark blood

theory.

I'll explain them in my Howland Reed video.

Someone said that the wolves had grown bolder than ever around the God's eye.

It'd make sense if there are still children or even the direwolves living in the isle

of Faces.

May be Nymeria can sense them and that made her bolder?

What do you think about Harrenhal's curse?

Do you think it's real or is it just a wetnurse tales to scare children?

And if it's real, who do you think cursed Harrenhal?

And does this mean that LF's days are numbered?

It's time for the #CrazyTheory shout out.

I have to say I was surprised by so many awesome theories and it was really hard to pick one.

So, I'll give shout out to 2 theories.

I also loved a theory on which I'll make a separate video soon.

So, the first goes to Jesse Johnson, who said this about the statues in the crypts of Winterfell,

" The Sword bare across their laps is them denying guest rights.

That's what that means to meet or be met a lord who has his sword bare across his lap

like Robb and Tyrion when he stopped by on his way from the wall."

May be Bran the Builder did hide something there and only a Stark is welcomed in the

crypts.

That's why the non Starks feel uneasy in the crypts.

You can read his whole theory in the Jaqen h'gar video's comments.

I really loved his theory.

The second theory I'd like to give a shout out to is by Sean Killackey, who said, "May

be Little Finger did bring Jaqen H'gar to King's Landing to discuss not only killing

but doing it in a way that would benefit Baratheon and Westeros.

So after Jaqen arrives in King's Landing, he poses as Syrio.

He meets Ned and becomes Arya's trainer.

He escapes Ser Meryn Trant and uses disguise to escape with Yoren."

So, these were the shoutouts for this week.

If you also have any crazy theories, use #CrazyTheory and then write your theory in the comments.

If you convinced me of your theory, I'll give it a shout out in my next video.

So, what do you think of these theories, don't forget to tell us in the comments.

If you liked this video, please click on the like button below, share the video and subscribe

to my channel.

Have a great Day.

Bye Bye..

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones - HARRENHAL'S CURSE THEORY - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

J.BICKLE || Royal Bars (Prod. Slowpoke.phil) - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> J.BICKLE || Royal Bars (Prod. Slowpoke.phil) - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

01 - TRUE LOVE - [ RAINBOY$ - WENDY ] ( PROD MUFVSA ) - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> 01 - TRUE LOVE - [ RAINBOY$ - WENDY ] ( PROD MUFVSA ) - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Abhijit Banerjee: Shifting Opinions, Changing Practices - Duration: 20:35.

Thank you

It's an honor to be here

It's a really... I mean, for someone like me who has

sort of been in this project along

with along with CGD and many other partners

for the last 15 years

this is a remarkable moment in a

sense and I think it's worth saying

I think just reinforcing to

start what Amanda said which is that

there has been enormous progress.

Ten years ago we, J-PAL had 70 completed and

ongoing evaluations--now we have 800.

That's, as Amanda said, still a tiny

bit of what needs to be done but if just

in terms of having something to

talk about, it's a

relatively significant amount and

and with that comes along, I think a sense

sense in which we are now this not just

J-PAL but many of these partners in

this agenda now have a place at the

table. I think 200 of those 800

evaluations are in partnerships with

government--different partnerships. So there

are we this is that has think among

other things earned us a place at the table

these are dates below, it's not quite designed for

As you can see there this is meant to

give convey the impression that this is

there is a fair amount of it distributed

all over the world though some of it is

clustered in countries like Kenya and

India seem to have more than their

fair share

One of the things that is also

gratifying is that there has been a fair

number of them not all of them have

changed the world

sadly, some of them haven't even changed

the minds of the people who did the

evaluation, so but

a fair number have and the ones that have

have changed I think the world in quite

significant ways. There are programs that

have been I think and this is something

we'll talk a lot about today have been

scaled up. Now this is a difficult word

to use it is not obvious what it means

to say, you know obviously

we didn't do an RCT of the impact of

an RCT so we did not

so is it the case that the RCT had

the effect or did something else have

the effect, was just in the air and it's

a question we will never answer.

But the ideas that were

evaluated and found to work were then

fed into the policy discourse and at the

same time the policy changed and this is

sort of a small list of things that that

changed and there again some

of these will be we'll come back to

I think perhaps and this is

this is extremely important I think we

in terms of, as I said this is always

a difficult number to calculate, but our

calculation is that about 300 million

people have been covered by these

programs. So this is not a small change

this is a substantial change and one

that has real, potentially real welfare

impact on the world so this this is

something that we are very proud of we

and as the entire community I think I

have right to be proud of it.

Having said that I would what

what I want to talk about today is

something else. I want to say that I think

part of the way we influence policy is

clearly by having an impact evaluation

a result, a result then is presented to the

to the people running the program and

that leads to change. But I think there's a

there's a different and potentially more deeper

change that I think

is happening in in the process of these

coming out of these impact evaluations

and that's, that is a process

that involves more than a single

evaluation and not even and more than

than a single piece of evidence so it's

it's it's an accretion of evidence that

turns into a much more powerful influence

potentially than a single

evaluation ever can because in a sense

it allows us to address the question

that Amanda raised which is the question

of external validity. So it tells us it

allows us to and it allows us precisely

because in a sense it doesn't tell us

that we did in in seven places and six

of it worked. It tells us something

more than that. It was just it worked in

in several places we didn't seven places

and six of it is work and we found

something out of that that told us why

and we understood a bit more why it

works and we could then line it up with

other pieces of evidence which we

already had which might be descriptive

might be from just cross-sectional

correlations and all of that story added

up and when that happens it's extremely powerful.

So I want to give you three examples

of that. Where I think we have

fundamentally changed our understanding

of how a particular set of of

interventions work, the process through which

they operate through the process of

doing the evaluation we start with stop

start with so i think 10 years ago or

bit more than 10 years ago there was a

an extensive debate about whether things

as in particular things that we think

are good for people

preventive help products and should be

house should be priced should the issue

of you and I think those are

the influential view which said that you

want to price things there is no you

don't write things is that prices

generate good intentions selection the

people who paid good money for them

value them and therefore should price

and I think this this debate could have

continued fortune and what the weather

there was nothing of what a few pieces

of evidence which came out of our cities

which in a sense were sort of a classic

example yr acid is a powerful they they

were it the water a city allows you to

do not just I mean it does allows you to

do a reliable evaluation but

particularly allows you to very things

we don't very environmentally in other

words you could imagine you have a

conveyor minh twere bed nets are priced

at a particular price an rcd create an

opportunity for changing that price and

for small number of people in one play

but filled it you do that it creates a

way of manipulating the the intervention

which is sort of control and just allows

you to ask questions

it's an experiment first and foremost

and what what that do those experiments

there was one with the warming one with

it insecticide-treated bed nets 11 with

a chlorine for cleaning water and all of

them suggested the same pattern which is

the price seemed to have a huge effect

on the month so off not necessarily

comment to it with what you might have

imagined would be sort of a normal price

elasticity you know it's not expensive

this was you go from zero to ten cents

and suddenly that demand just anxious

and that that effect was very very

distinctive and in a sense unexpected

because FX in normal by the time you got

to a half of the market price demand was

entirely gone so there was a sense in

which

this created up at least a strong strong

presumption that maybe something varied

we need to think about this problem in a

very different way that somehow the

point is that these are products that

people they might think they're valuable

but in the in the moment they think

something else is a level and that's why

they don't manage to to to buy them when

when it comes to work when price they

just said ok something else some other

need pressures on them and if that's the

case then you clearly that first day

that did was it reinforced the case for

may be subsidizing is good but second

what it did was it costs the question

well but that doesn't doesn't feel mean

we should subsidize it because it it

could be that if you subsidize it and

people were actually not very committed

to this good then maybe want to

subsidize it they're still won't use it

so then a second diversity came up which

basically asked that question which is

that they vary the price and they asked

the question to people who get it at low

prices actually buy it and and for a

strike and if there is a use it and all

the striking was that and this was

pretty intervention if you couldn't do

it except university go people you have

to go at night to people houses to see

this

the baby is essentially being under the

bed nets but when you did that was clear

that the price has nothing to do with it

that it wasn't made no difference

whether prices higher law people used it

the same there was about sixty percent

usage rate but that completely

uncorrelated with what price you got

that so that that what what that was

what that meant is that we could then I

think innocent go forward with the side

agenda of trying to have much lower

prices for this good and I think that

has had I think significant impact over

the world you can see the countries

where the bed net coverage this was

Bennett coverage in in two thousand

this isn't calibrated in 2015 and

greeting is hundreds effect so you they

were delicious and this is this is the

same factory method for different good

you can see $15 water filters in donna

now the price of those has gone down to

about a tenth of water loss so you can

see that the same general point has sort

of filtered through many many different

products i have a we give you two other

examples microcredit is another and this

is an example where I think to have

policy influence you don't necessarily

need to have to have a good good news i

created what kind of flavor of the year

in 2005 so we were where exactly 10

years or so after that and one of the

things that was I think very attractive

about it was exactly this promise that

you know once you give people my credit

they're going to all kind of find their

own ways to becoming rich we don't have

to create jobs for them and since then

there's been a bunch of our cities of

microcredit that there were seven across

different countries and they have a

consistent message is the one thing

Michael it doesn't do is make people

rich might actually does many things

including everything allows them to buy

what they want to buy which is important

but it doesn't make memories that what

that was the starting for innocence

because the next thing that

simultaneously kept coming up

what was that however a bunch of

interventions which involve giving

assets to people so this is the

graduation program of breath which is

basically a combination of giving people

an asset and then some support for a few

years for a few months and then you

tracked over here in Bangladesh where

this pictures from this please people

were

for seven years seven years later later

they're 60-percent richer than the

control group so you give them an effort

to take care of them for a few months

help them and then you walk away and

there they are sixty percent richer same

evidence in india and similar evidence

other countries so this jacket seems to

work and similar evidence of a bunch of

other interventions which involves the

same kind of order magnitude 200 to 400

dollars being given away 22 very poor

people and you see the effect or on on

the incomes a few years later they're

42-6 50-percent Richard in many cases so

that what that saying is that is not

that what that now brings us to apply

that it cannot possibly be that this

microwave doesn't work with people are

not for that it must be and I think that

a lot of other there and fill the

evidence therefore Fitch with that that

they actually don't want to start a

business that the reason why it doesn't

work is not because it it isn't that

they couldn't run a business but because

running a business is not what they want

to do they want to do something else I

want to have a job in particular and so

that I think that whole conversation

changed so focuses us on asking a very

different kind of question then saying

that microcredit works or doesn't work

it takes us to a point where we wouldn't

have gone unless you went to this whole

combination of intervention going to

give the last example i'm almost out of

time and this is on education this is a

place where I think there's lots of lots

of acid is an education the fact that

was driving them with the fact that

children are mostly in school now

ninety-five percent of primary a

children in india in school

fifty percent of them can read at second

grade level or above

so that's a stunning fat in event one

that should make us very frightened and

because a while to sort of figure out

what was going wrong because I mean

there were many many hypotheses I had

the I heard

the minister of education in India on

primetime TV say that now that girls

have toilets this problem will be fixed

I'm all for toilets for girls but I

suspect is wrong so and so there was a

range of opinions lots of acid is with

also done i think one and one of the

things that did did was to dispel many

of those reviews and in the end we were

left with a fairly clear answer

what was the answer the what the answer

was not find at some level obvious

because it came out of 11 of the vision

which is that you know if you send a

high school-educated kid to help this

children learned how to read they learn

much faster then so there were a bunch

of our cities of that kind of what we

call teaching at the right level which

is just in the child country team to be

don't teach him calculus and that idea

plus a high school-educated kid who was

trained for three days could generate

gains of you know much bigger than at

the child's progress over a year so that

fact was kind of sticking in our face

and you know if you put that and what

and then and that game was not only

bigger than what a child could gain a

year it was bigger than the difference

between private schools and public

schools that the game was so big that

you start wondering why aren't people

just doing it so it's obvious i mean the

answer had to be and they took awhile to

get that that actually people don't

wanted the teachers decided and the

parents as well we're pretty much in

agreement that they didn't really value

every child and that the teachers and

the parents were all convinced that the

really important thing to do is to cover

the curriculum and the curriculum balls

whatever calculus and the children

couldn't read so there's a mismatch

there but the teachers get think

calculus even though the curriculum is

was even though the children were

completely lost and that process

continued

and if you went to teachers and said why

aren't you doing something different

that they well I have to cover the

curriculum because parents expected need

to cover the curriculum and then my boss

expects you to criticize them so i think

this what that tortoise is that you can

solve this problem by simply asserting

that the paucity show that something

else will work we have to work with the

solution had to be working with food

systems to embed the idea that the time

to be certified for children to catch up

and when that was done with the two

large callosities of that intervention

where time was certified it absolutely

worked your children within you get

massive game within school system in

children's learning if you can embed it

inside the school system

you cannot do it otherwise and this this

was was really i think this is an

example of exactly what i was trying to

emphasize which is that this was not a

single our city it was not even

necessarily just the sum of our city

it was a fun some of various deserve

evidence including asking teachers why

aren't you doing this all of those added

up to this story but once we had the

story is a very powerful tool because we

knew exactly where to go and I think

that general message that you know one

that you need to sort of build an

narrative i think is has to big bend one

is that it i think it's right that you

cast will the narrative that without the

racket you can change opinions you can't

figure out where what the leverage point

in the second thing is that it

it's intellectually excited so I think

one of the one of the senses in which i

think i feel very optimistic today said

if i look at your pal if we have hundred

and fifty of I think the brightest and

the best for all affiliate these are

professors at top universities were all

doing our cities mostly in development

economic these are people who 10 years

ago or 15 years ago will be pursuing

equally exciting agenda from their point

of view but would with very little

policy impact

these are now trying to solve real-world

problems with and the reason they're

doing that is that it

this find themselves at building a

narrative which is entirely different

and therefore its intellectual exciting

so I think we're in a great wouldn't we

wear a great juncture I think many

things that need to still be

institutionally developed many many many

of those will come up during the day I

just want to share my excitement with

you and let the program go on

thank you

For more infomation >> Abhijit Banerjee: Shifting Opinions, Changing Practices - Duration: 20:35.

-------------------------------------------

Xlibris Author Michael J. Schultz Speaks about Self-Publishing "The Vela Project" - Duration: 1:53.

Michael J. Schultz: "My name is Michael J. Schultz.

I live in Royal Oak, Michigan, and the title of my first novel is, "The Vela Project."

The book is a political intrigue, it's basically about out-of-control government and how we

should always be mindful of what our government is telling us, and that's especially pertinent

today.

If my book can allow people to do some critical thinking on their own, I think that's very

important.

Other than that, hopefully they enjoy a good story as well."

Choosing to Self-Publish

"Well, I was looking up companies, publishing companies, self-publishing companies and Xlibris

was -- they always showed an interest in me, and they were persistent.

They approached me with marketing plans that I thought were great and very useful and so

I decided to take advantage of them.

They provided a lot of assistance throughout the whole process, kind of held my hand and

let me know what I needed to do, what I didn't need to do.

They gave me confidence that the book was viable and that it was worth publishing.

And I think what was important to me was the fact that they gave me the opportunity to

edit and rewrite and bring things up to date, and that was priceless as far as I was concerned,

because at the time I first published it wasn't necessarily ready for prime-time.

They gave me the opportunity to correct it and they allowed me that opportunity to complete

a life-long goal, and you can't beat that.

For more infomation >> Xlibris Author Michael J. Schultz Speaks about Self-Publishing "The Vela Project" - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Xlibris Publishing Author Michael J. Schultz Encourages New Authors - Duration: 1:02.

Michael J. Schultz: "If you have a goal, if you want to do something, if you want to write,

by all means write.

Don't ever think it's not good enough, because that's all subjective, and what's good to

you may not be good to somebody else and et cetera, and you'll be very happy in the end

if you pursue it.

It's a great feeling, it's a great feeling of accomplishment.

You know, it took me a while to do this, to finish it, but I'm really, really happy that

I did.

I would definitely recommend Xlibris to any author who's out there.

They have many packages that are helpful, depending on the level of authorship that

you have.

They gave me confidence and they did what they said they were going to do.

They allowed me that opportunity to complete a life-long goal, and you can't beat that."

For more infomation >> Xlibris Publishing Author Michael J. Schultz Encourages New Authors - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Are Indulgences Biblical? - Duration: 2:34.

Paragraph 1471 of the Catechism defines an

indulgence as "a remission before God of

the temporal punishment due to sins whose

guilt has already been forgiven."

This presupposes that punishment remains after

God has forgiven our sins and that we can

do something to satisfy it.

But is this biblical?

I think it is.

The Bible is full of examples of God remitting

the eternal punishment due to sin while still

willing the temporal consequences.

For example, David is forgiven of his sin in

2 Samuel 12:13-18, but must suffer the death of his son.

The Psalmist says in Psalm 99:7-8 that God

forgives, but avenges wrongdoing.

Even Jesus teaches in Luke 12:47-48 that the

servant who did what is deserving of punishment

without full knowledge will be punished,

but in lesser degree.

It is such temporal consequences

that indulgences remit.

By virtue of its authority to bind and loose,

the Church declares certain acts to be of

such value that, if they are performed under

certain prescribed conditions, sin's temporal

consequences can be remitted, either partially or fully.

It is no different than Jesus' teaching

in Luke 11:41, "give alms…and behold,

everything is clean for you."

The Church grants indulgences to help its

children heed St. Paul's exhortation in

Philippians 2:12, "work out your salvation,"

and to cooperate with God in bringing to completion

the good work he has begun in us—Philippians 1:6.

So, the motifs of temporal consequences due

to sin and the Church's authority to bind

and loose make a solid biblical foundation

for the Catholic dogma of indulgences.

If you want to learn more about this topic

and others like it, visit our website at catholic.com.

For Catholic Answers, I'm Karlo Broussard.

Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment