Friday, March 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 31 2017

Fried Chicken with Fish Sauce

Chicken wing 350 g

Crispy flour ½ cup

Fish sauce 2 tbsp

Water ¼ cup

Fermented 15-30 minute

For more infomation >> Fried Chicken with Fish Sauce | Thai Food | Gai Tod Nam Pa | ปีกไก่ทอดน้ำปลา - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

[ Eng Sub ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 08 - Duration: 26:14.

subbed by G Video

Episode Eight

come come come, Yin ge, we're here, we're here

come Yin ge, come in

Yin, sit wherever, sit wherever

treat this place like your own house, okay?

I have two bedrooms upstairs, you can live in the main bedroom, okay?

here Yin ge, eat fruits eat fruits

I'll go get you some water

here Yin ge, drink water

oh right, I still have some bite-sized pastries, I'll go get them for you

there's no need

that... Yin ge

no

why not

if I say no, then no

can you just teach me some tricks, just a few, I'm begging you

begging won't work

fine

then it doesn't have to be a few tricks

just one trick

just one trick please

make it easier for me to pick up girls

even more unlikely to teach you

Yin ge

let go

I won't

you let go, I still won't teach you

if you keep acting like this, then I won't live here

fine fine fine

then I'll stop bothering you for now

for now

I won't bother you later either

I will use my heart to slowly wear you down

there will be a day when you finally teach me

brother

whatever then

I know, I know

not this weekend

I have to go to the library this weekend

how about... next week

yes yes, that's fine

then see you next week

okay, byebye

xiao Bai, xiao Bai

look at this, look at this

look at what

that stern shop owner sent an update

work tomorrow at eight in the morning

yeah, she's pretty stern

then are you going

I'm going, why wouldn't I

who wouldn't want money

then waking up at eight tomorrow for work

you sure you can get up

usually... I can't wake up

but tomorrow

I'll definitely wake up

not bad

you're getting ambitious

I'll help you clear those

now begin pressing your leg

one two three four five six seven eight

two two three four five six seven eight

three two three four five six seven eight

four three four five six seven eight

good, now begin pressing your instep

coach Chen I can't get up

it hurts

I– I really can't get up

okay, everyone practice on your own

coach Chen, I won't let you go

teach me

student Luo

I have something to do

I'll teach you later

I don't want, I don't want you to go

coach Chen, teach me

teach me

fine, I'll teach you

now everyone begin kicking

start

Han ge, why are you here

what, I can't come here?

that's not what I meant

you bought and gave me this place

so I could do what I want to do

your affection is something I will never forget

brother, I think you used the wrong term

this is a favor

right, what you said is right

right now, there's something I need your help with

and it's time for you to repay the favor

Han ge, if you need anytime, just tell me

here, come here

I want you to...

do you understand?

Han ge

this can't be good

who was it that just told me

that we had affection

it's not... Han ge

what is it

okay

this thing

I'll think about it carefully

okay

I'll wait for your update

this way please

please wait, I'll be back immediately

you're just wiping a pan, why are you so happy?

I'm earning money

how can I not be happy?

you are are new

that's right

yeah

wow you're so hot

do you have a girlfriend?

Lu Bai

isn't looking for a girlfriend

why doesn't he want a girlfriend?

there's no why

it can't be like that, right?

like what?

you two can't be a couple, right?

it's nothing

society's so open now, there isn't anything you can't say

I think gay is pretty good

same sex is real love after all

what are you talking about?

you all sound so happy

nothing, nothing

if you're not talking about anything, then quickly go work

Chen Ruyue, can you not be so childish?

you guessed right again

what part of you do I not know?

I know, you're smart

honey

I heard the handsome guy who just transferred in into the class next door, Lu Yin

is cousins with Lu Bai

then are you guys living together?

no, he's living upstairs

really?

don't be so surprised

we're at the library

then you can see the Cosplay Society's hottie everyday

so you guys can be together everyday

then when are you going to let me come to your house

don't want to

meanie

elder brother

how has the last two days been, living in Shen Yan's house?

he

is a very interesting person

he is indeed interesting

and is a good person

except he's like dog plaster, hounding after me everyday

and telling me to teach him fashu

it's not fashu, it's moshu [t/n: fǎshù is actual magic, like magical arts, móshù is magic as in sleight of hand or tricks]

when you showed your actual magic in from of him last time

it really shocked me

our identities

if we can hide it from them, then we should

even though they won't have any bad inclinations

it's still better to avoid trouble

I obviously know this

but

what does moshu mean?

it's just

it's like performing conjuring tricks

if you say it like this, then I understand

what about you

how is it living with them

me? everything's good

the reality is a lot better compared to what I had envisioned

and it let me realize what life is

life

yeah, life is just ordinary

for a thousand years

I was almost always in the life protection lock tending to my wounds

the rest of the time

was always spent in

resentment and hatred

as the holy son of the Spirit Fox Clan

I know sometimes I can't live for myself

but once in a while, I can enjoy a selfish life

it's also a way for me to think about over ten thousand years of time

so it's something this complicated

no matter how complicated life gets

it's also given us a lifetime to organize and think over

but in the end, we're not normal people

we are celestial beings

the product of the heavens

we exist

for reasons different to everyone

yeah, we're celestial beings

sometimes, I almost forget that I even have this kind of identity

once in a while, I think

if I could stay with Xiao Mo

and live peacefully with him through his whole life

then I think I would have no regrets

Gu Han ge, don't get wet

why are you here

you're the superstar of the school

to find out where your house is

is very easy

did you find out from Ru Feng

smart

what is it? tell me

the thing you wanted me to investigate, I asked around and found something

so I immediately came over to tell you

and also you haven't been to school in so long

I wanted to come and see you

what did you find out

hurry and say it, I still have stuff to do

there was a guy who just transferred into the other class

called Lu Yin

he's the cousin of the Lu Bai who's living with Rongrong

he's currently living upstairs to them with that Shen Yan

Lu Yin

okay, I know now

if there's anything else, call me

you can go now

Gu Han ge, then the school basketball game next week

will you be coming to the school to practice

probably won't

I've been busy lately, with a lot of stuff to do

then, are you going to be attending the game

probably won't

why are you asking this

I just think that you play basketball really well

if I can't see you play

we would all feel regret

Ruyue

I know your feelings

it's just that things like love... can't be forced

me and Ru Feng

both see you as our little sister

I hope

that you don't make this hard for me

I understand

then if you don't want to invite me in

I'll just go

all right, it's getting late, next time I'll invite you in

you should go now

invite me in? that's what you said

next time

I'll remember

you're up, come eat breakfast

what are you looking for

that

I have a jade ruyi (t/n: s-shaped ornamental object, symbol of good luck)

don't know if you've seen it

jade ruyi

are you talking about this

why do you have it

my back has been a bit itchy these few days

so I used it as a backscratcher

but this is pretty good

what material is it

there's an idiom called, called...

what was it called... touch hand...

touch hand born warm (t/n: feel warm after touching something, usu. jade)

okay, that's it

can you stop touching my things

what is it

I said

please stop touching my things

okay okay okay

I get it, I get it

come come come, eat breakfast eat breakfast

I'm not eating

something this delicious

I spent this whole morning working for nothing

that's right, it tastes pretty good, here here here

it's good, right?

oh right

I have to go to school, keep eating

what are you going to do

there's a high school competition in a few days

there's basketball practice today

finish eating breakfast first

if I'm late, the coach is going to yell at me

I'm going now, byebye

subbed by fruitylads

For more infomation >> [ Eng Sub ] My Roommate is a Fairy Fox - Ep 08 - Duration: 26:14.

-------------------------------------------

Wet Sedona Mountain Biking - Duration: 17:11.

Oh oh oh

[Laughs]

oh...

You took the extreme (line)

Oh yeah

[Laughs]

OOoohh [reacting to cold water]

It's cold!

Woo!

It's cold.

Oh, will I be able to climb this you think?

WOAH-OH

URGH

URGH

Am I going to get it now?

YEAH

[Laughs]

oh yeah

Good!

URGH-O

Yeah!

OH oh oh

Phil: That scares me

Woah

uh-oh

Is it rideable?

Phil: Yes go for it

Phil: Test it for us

Ok

I'll see you on the other side

Smooth as butter

wet butter

Phil: you got wet?

A little bit

Phil: Go go go come on come on

Oh! [Laughs]

Do a wheelie!

[Laughs]

Oh yeah

It's rideable

Phil: My feet are wet

[Laughs]

Phil: Oh no!

uh-oh [Laughs]

The other one was only a practice

Yeah that's more serious

[Laughs]

Maybe over there...

[8-bit jump sound]

Phil: Let's check it out

[Laughs]

[Branch cracks]

OUCH [Laughs]

Annick: That's a good start!

WOOO

What?

Phil: The worse is to come!

Yeah I see that!

I think this way will be better

Ah!

Oh..

oh yeah

[Laughs]

Looks rideable

Hey how is it going?

Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment