Friday, September 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 29 2017

[ Rhythmic clapping ]

Chicks, I love you. Y'all be the worst on IG Live.

'Cause guys will go and watch a girl's IG Live.

Just, you know, that's our way of hollering and shit.

We're stupid. We're like, "Yo, if I like every Instagram photo she ever posts,

eventually she'll let me smash."

But they'll be in there singing songs and shit.

You'll be like, "Yo, what am I doing?"

And the shit is that niggas are so dumb,

shorty will put the camera on some type of pedestal

or whatever, tripod, facing --

She's not even seeing what you're writing.

And niggas will just sit there for hours like,

"Yo, ma, I love you. You're beautiful.

Yo, I'll suck a phone out your butt, yo."

Meanwhile she's putting on her makeup like, "I'm a starboy."

♪♪

A bar owner in Missouri gave us further proof

that this debate has nothing to do with race... Of course not!

...with a makeshift doormat of two very specific NFL jerseys.

I wonder who they are. Was it Peyton Manning? Tom Brady?

Probably Eli. You know what it is. Julian Edelman?

The guy from the Eagles that called everybody --

said he was gonna fight every nigger in here?

Here's a look at the doormat.

-Oh. Okay. -Okay. All right.

I would love to see Marshawn Lynch

walk into that bar like...

"Yo, take my...jersey off the ground right now, dawg."

It's a play on -- Oh. Lynch Kaepernick. Ohh.

Ohh. I see what you did there.

-Pretty sneaky, sis. -24/7? Ahh.

Where are white people getting NFL jersey money from?

'Cause we only got them to wear them.

Y'all got them to burn and put on floors?

Like, come on, y'all. Let us in on the secret.

Shits is replicas. Got the shits at Modell's on clearance.

We go to a local news report for more in the Ozarks.

Of course.

"We break from making meth to report to y'all."

A Lake Ozark bar is

getting criticism tonight for a doormat.

And the owner of the SNAFU Bar near Bagnell Dam

says he didn't intend to offend anyone

with his doormat of NFL jerseys. Nigga, what?!

No, no, no. It's modern art.

He flipped it around so it doesn't say "Lynch Kaepernick" anymore.

I see what you did there, your cornball. Ahh.

Sloan: It just kind of upset me really bad.

It put a bad taste in my mouth.

Packard: Taylor Sloan saw this makeshift doormat

outside the door of SNAFU over the weekend,

took a picture, and posted it online.

-Wow. -Wow.

Yo. Wait. Take it back.

Your man wore the white-people equivalent of Timberlands.

He got the camo Crocs.

-Yo. Wow. -Damn, fam!

Are those Merrells, my guy? Are those campers?

Come on, man. He definitely got the...goatee and the...Oakleys.

Your man -- With the dirt.

Ahh. You didn't have to rub it in like that.

Wow. You -- Wow. It's not a race thing.

A lot of people want to twist it around to be a race thing.

They were placed the way they came out of the box.

I ordered them together. [ Laughs ]

Bro, shut the...up. Shut the...up.

He's not even trying. He's just like...

Yeah, you failed NASCAR driver. Shut the...up.

He's like, "Nah, nah. It's not a race thing."

"Yeah, it's not about race.

"Why do you people always make it a race thing?

Why don't you go back to Africa and make it a race thing there?"

"It just happened to say 'Lynch Kaepernick.'

I didn't know what that meant. Ahh-ahh."

There was no ill intent.

-He lying. -Lying nigga.

Fam, when you ordered that shit, you were like,

"Yo. Lynch Kaepernick? Bro, it's gonna be lit!"

If it wasn't a race thing, why did they move it, though?

Because if you remember in the beginning, it said "Lynch Kaepernick,"

and now when the cameras came out, it was like "Kaepernick Lynch."

Packard: ...but distaste for kneeling in the national anthem.

Man: A lot of us military folks take that personal to heart.

It's not y'all anthem! What the...?

Idiot!

I could line this whole sidewalk with NFL players

that don't stand for the flag.

Nah, I don't think --

I don't think SNAFU Bar is making money like that.

Fam, look at the patrons. You know what time it is.

Oh, wow. Oh, whoa.

My man got the level-90 racist mustache.

-Jesus. What is it? -Bro, come on.

It's Buds and dubs all night long.

God damn, bro.

Shorty got the ponytail attached to the hat.

"If you can't have a good time at Club SNAFU, where can you go?"

He's like, "Hey, what you doing later?

I got a six-pack of Bud Light.

We can get busy in my pickup truck."

[ Rhythmic clapping ]

Hey, the Parliament in Uganda

had a fierce debate about how old their president can be.

The fight was about Yoweri Museveni's efforts

to extend his rule and those who oppose it.

Museveni's 73 and has been president for 31 years.

-That's kind of up there. -Okay.

Yeah. It's called the "Weekend at Bernie's" clause.

We go out to NBS TV Uganda

for the video of this heated debate. Oh, shit.

[ Whistling, indistinct shouting ]

Nah. I know a World Cup game when I hear a World Cup game.

Oh. Yo. What?! They're scrapping, bro.

This is the "Unforgettable" video.

-Yo! -Oh, shit.

The shit look like when --

This is like Tupac at the MGM Grand shit.

Your man got the chair. He's like, "I dare you. Come on."

"Go ahead. I dare you." He's got belts?

Seafood City Uganda is off the chain, B.

Yo, this is wild.

They're not gonna serve liquor on the weekends no more.

It's a wrap. They got security in there now.

-Ohh! -Oh!

Yo, your man came through

with the Michael Jackson white-socks spin!

Look at Omarion. Whoa! Ahh!

-Whoa! I dare you! -Look at that unnecessary spin!

Your man came through like, "Heeeh!"

Yo. He's like, "Oh, they're getting it in over there."

He got the Usher heelies, "U Don't Gotta Call" spin.

-Like, "Yo!" -Shit.

-Yo. -Yo.

Bong! iTomó! iMamaguevo coño!

Yo, damn. They're picking up sticks and shit.

They don't give a...

Mic stands. This is...lit.

Ohh! Nigga threw the chair.

-Your man ca-- Ahh. -Oh, he caught that shit!

Your man in the white caught it. He was like, "Nothing. I eat this."

"That's light work, nigga. You stupid?

Oh, I'm in the red zone, nigga. Touchdown."

Your man did the Odell like, "Ahh! Ahh!"

Hold that. ...outta here.

Wait. Take it back when your man was throwing the chair.

On the lower right, yo, your man his hooking off

on some Floyd Mayweather shit.

-Ohh! Ohh! -Baow!

-Ohh! -Your man caught him.

He was like, "Oh, you're throwing chairs, my guy?

You're throwing chairs?"

He was like, "Yeah?" He was like, "U-ganda!"

[ Laughs ]

"Smack your kufi off." Damn!

Imagine, like, Mitch McConnell in some shit like this.

He'd be like, "I don't know what to do. I'm scared."

Mitch McConnell just goes in his shell like, "Tell me when it's over."

"Call me when it's over."

Russell Westbrook's like, "Yo, who I'm scrapping with?"

Your man had the high hands.

He's like, "Yo. Square up. Square up. Square up."

Look at shorty getting it up.

"Yo, get him. He said you're wild-pussy, yo!"

-Ooh. Ooh. -God damn, bro.

Where's the security at?!

He's like, "Yo, what's good, nigga? I was just chillin'.

But if you want to smoke, you can get it."

He's like, "How dare you wear a tan suit to Congress, nigga."

Yo, look at shorty laid out like...

Drug your man out. "Yas. Drag him. Yas."

"Drag him. Yas. Drag him."

Fam.

So, did they ever take a vote or...?

No, niggas didn't vote on shit, bro.

They was fighting over Henny wings the whole time.

You know what? You know how you knew this was gonna go bad very fast?

Take it back. Your man came through in a red headband.

Look. See your man right there at the bottom?

He turned hit hat into a headband like,

"Yo, we about to get shit lit in here."

Look at him at the bottom. He's like, "Yeah, see? Ah-ah.

Five-star Damu. You know what it is. Ah-ah-ah-ah!

One-Eyed Willy. I ride through the streets dolo. Ahh."

They're really all Blooded up. What?

-Ah. -Ohh!

Once you throw a chair, it's on.

Like, that's why your man came.

He was like, "Oh, we throwing chairs, my guy?"

"Oh, you're throwing chairs? What's good?"

[ Laughs ] Ahh!

Yo!

Your man really did the Omarian BET Award intro!

[ Rhythmic clapping ]

Oh! Oh.

A food blog, uh, that I would venture to say

was started by Yakubians

decided that they wanted to film American children

trying Jamaican cuisine.

First Trump, now this. Leave my island alone.

I'm sure they were like, "Ew. This is gross.

It's not a Chicken McNugget."

Let's see what these rude pickney'em have to say about Jamaican food.

Woman: The subscribers have asked us

to have you try

a lot of different types of Jamaican dishes.

What's Jamaican?

It might have a little seasoning on it.

She's like, "I don't like seasoning.

My mommy doesn't put seasoning on my food."

♪♪

It looks like meat with, like, a potato inside of it.

[ Jamaican accent ] You look like a potato. Cut your head.

[ Laughter ]

It looks like American meat,

but I still have a bad feeling about it.

Bad feeling. That's what you're gonna get, so you better eat it.

It's okay. It's a little too spicy.

♪♪

That's spicy!

This little round-faced girl just kick out the food?

Yo. Yo.

Dog come mad-fast, snatch that shit up.

[ Laughs ] Stray dog just come in the crib like -- whoop!

-Eehh! -She's like, "Oh, my God!

The spiciest thing I ever ate was mayonnaise!"

♪♪

That tastes really good. It tastes like beef jerky.

I am just not liking this Jamaican food.

Who is this little girl Madison?

Call her mudder! I'm tired of her!

[ Normal voice ] Listen. She can say that

in the safety of whatever studio she is.

You're not gonna say that to the person that actually

made that Jamaican food, all right?

You're gonna get a new Jamaican cuisine called "belt."

[ Laughter ]

♪♪

What is this?

I like it because it's so good!

And it tastes like potatoes!

That poor little girl is gonna have her life ruined

by some Jamaican man.

[ Laughter ]

I'm just preparing you now.

Yo.

♪♪

Whoever decided to make this, it was a bad idea.

Ooh. Ooh.

I'm offended.

Ew! Is that, like, a fish?!

Feel like this is a portion-meal version of stargazing pie.

Yeah, stick to your... Uncrustables, ma.

Homey was fake-eating the shit. He was like...

You know I don't really...with foods, 'cause this was like me.

And I learned early on if you don't eat the food

people make for you, they just stop making you food.

Like, from 5 to 6 years old, I had no dinners.

My parents were just like, "You're gonna waste the food...starve."

Fam, I did bids at the dinner table.

Like, "You are eating this shit,

or you're not getting up off the table."

I was like, "Word? All right. I got all night."

They coming in and make it dramatic and turn the lights off on you.

And I'm just like, "Damn."

And I feel a roach crawl up my leg.

I'm like, "...it. I'm-a eat this shit, man.

I don't care, man. I can't sit here in the dark."

Woman: This is called ackee and saltfish.

It's the national dish of Jamaica.

Sorry, Jamaica. I don't like your dish.

Ohh! Damn. Megan talking spicy.

Desus: All right. Doesn't matter.

She's still gonna go there and get her hair braided.

[ Laughter ]

Yo! She's gonna be in Sandals like,

"Do you guys have chicken fingers?"

Wait till you're posting that for your Throwback Thursday.

"Oh, irie. I miss the vibes." I see you.

"This is when I got my groove back."

♪♪

Yo, number-one show in late night.

-Nothing but illustrious guests. -That's right, ballbags.

Tonight, the one and only G-Eazy.

New album,

"The Beautiful & Damned," coming this fall.

G-Eazy. Come to the building. Come to the table. Come on up.

♪♪

You had to leave a tour with Drake to go back to school?

Yeah. Yeah. Well, I mean, it wasn't like --

So, at the time, we were just kind of, like, opening up.

We weren't getting paid or nothing like that.

We were just out there just mobbing.

I don't even know if Drake knew I was opening up.

[ Laughter ]

It was real early, man, and I just --

I mean, school -- I've hated school since day one.

But I was just like,

"If I'm gonna finish something, I'm gonna finish something."

And I was just like, "Look, if I'm gonna be this,

I'll meet Drake again later.

This is not the only chance I'll ever get in life."

And my teacher was just like,

"If you miss one more class, you're getting an F."

And then I had to keep a 2.0 to keep my scholarship.

And I was riding that 2.1 line.

You know, I was doing just enough.

So that would have tipped me over,

and it would've been a wrap.

-Damn. -Damn, bro.

-Did you finish school? -Yeah, I did.

What'd you graduate with?

Shout-out to my grandma. I did that for her.

-Aww. -I finished with a 2.1.

-All right. -You know what I'm sayin'?

Hey, man. What do you call a doctor who graduated with a 2.1?

You call him a doctor.

You know what I'm sayin'? He's still a doctor...

DR, period.

The best who ever did it and got away with it.

Makes me a little scared, though. I don't want to have the doctor with the 2.1.

I don't want the doctor with the 2.0, but you wouldn't know.

'Cause you wouldn't call him 2.0 doctor.

You would call him doctor.

Technically speaking, he might be --

Yeah, he might have just did enough to get by.

"I know this. I ain't gotta..."

He's like, "I know the first part of heart transplants and shit."

"I know enough."

Who was your biggest influence coming up?

-Mac Dre. -Hey. Mac Dre from the Bay.

R.I.P. to the gawd.

So, around the time I got into music

was around the time Mac Dre passed.

And, you know, I was -- That time in the Bay Area,

the hyphy movement was fully, like, bubbling

and becoming this force.

"Tell Me When to Go" came out.

-Yeah. -Yeah. 2006.

So, you think '04, '05, '06, '07,

that's the window of time --

That's when I was in high school.

That's when I was rapping, making beats, burning CDs,

my mixtapes, slinging them out of my backpack.

You know what I'm sayin'? Had a Myspace page.

Oh, the Top 8.

Posting the little bulletins.

"I'm out here. Check my shit."

Uploading songs, getting no plays.

You're out here, man.

You're on the scene. You're big-time now.

When was your first moment where you realized

"Yo, I'm super-poppin'?"

I don't know. I don't know if I am yet.

You're on the number-one show in late night, my guy.

You're super poppin'.

I mean, it's weird. Sometimes I get my flex on.

I'll talk my shit. You know what I'm sayin'?

I'll remind people. I'll let them know.

But for the most part, man, I'm chilling.

I go to work. I do my thing. I keep my head down.

You're from the West Coast,

so I'm expecting you're a connoisseur of this.

Who has the best weed of all the rappers you know?

I stopped smoking weed a long time ago.

-Really? -Snoop will make me smoke.

-Wiz will make me smoke. -Yeah, you have to.

Like, Wiz's mom was like, "Nah, you're gonna smoke this."

Damn! How Wiz Khalifa's mom got you -- With the wild L.

I'm like, "Oh, sorry, ma'am."

"I just made this Khalifa kush."

Other people coming out with cookies. She's coming out with the L.

My mom makes me smoke every time I'm with her.

I'm like, "Mom, you know I don't smoke no more. Sheesh."

We just get to catching up, man,

and next thing you know, I'm just,

"Ma, I got to go to sleep."

How old were you when you first smoked with your mother?

I started smoking when I was like 13.

But she didn't know. Or I think she --

I don't know if she knew.

She was smoking all the time, and I knew.

She didn't know that I knew.

It was a weird thing 'cause we'd both be smoking,

and we couldn't let each other know.

Like, "Yo, are you high?" It's like, "Nah, are you?"

"You look high. Are you high?" "No, I'm not high. You high?"

-"Nah. Nah." -"My allergies."

She be like, "You swear?"

"I swear to God."

All right. This interview is going well.

Time for the gotcha question.

Are you and Andrew Schultz the same person?

You know, I get that a lot, man. And we are.

[ Laughter ] You do get that a lot?

Of all platforms to choose, this is the one I chose.

-To come out? -So the world knows, yeah.

Me and that cat are the same guy.

How often do you get that?

We've been just sharing jobs this whole time, man.

We take shifts.

I don't really see the resemblance like that.

I thought we were doing a better job with the makeup and the mask.

We used to work with him, and we would tease him

and be like, "You look like G-Eazy."

He'd get very upset. He was like, "I do not look like this guy."

-Look. Come on, people. -Come on, man.

Yeah, he looks like your brother that didn't really make it.

Yeah! [ Laughter ]

Nigga was in the NICU for too long and shit.

Yeah. I came out prettier.

[ Laughter ]

What's the worst job you ever had before you were rapping?

Um. [ Chuckles ]

I worked at this spot called Top Dog in Oakland.

-Hot-dog shop? -Yeah, it's a hot-dog spot.

It's not Top Dawg ENT.

I did not intern for Top.

I did not know K-Dot.

Yeah, it's called Top Dog, and it's a hot-dog spot.

And I ran it myself.

So I'm working the grill. I'm doing the cash register.

Some "Arrested Development" shit, like the banana stand?

I'm giving somebody their bag of chips.

You know what I'm sayin'? I'm pouring the sodas.

And at night, I'd clean up.

And, you know, I had a job since I was old enough to get one,

you know, and would work like five days a week.

Closing out at night, coming home, you know, late,

having school the next morning, whatever.

And I used to -- The one thing about it, though --

I used to put my stack of mixtapes next to the tip jar.

"With that hot dog, you want to support local hip-hop?"

[ Laughter ]

Ohh. Is that place still around?

Yeah, yeah. It's still around.

You ever just pass through and be like...

It's all love. Yeah. Yeah, absolutely.

♪♪

What would you like your rainbow to say?

-"Thank you, Based God." -Hey.

Yes. Shout-out to Lil B, the Based God.

G-Eazy. New album. "The Beautiful & Damned."

Coming this fall.

That's right. You better go cop that, stupid,

or we're gonna come to your crib and make you download it by force!

Or Based God will curse you.

That's right. You don't want that Based God curse.

You know what I'm sayin'?

♪♪

What's the most uncomfortable moment you ever had with a fan?

I thought you were gonna say with my mom.

[ Laughter ] We can go both.

Probably just being high and awkward

or her walking in on me having sex.

I'm like 15 years old. I'm like, "Mom! Shit."

"Mom, chill! I'm trying to get this double toppy!"

-Shout-outs. -Shout-outs! Yeah! Ha-ha!

Sho -- Hmm. Ugh. Almost threw up.

Shout-out to knowing how to handle elevator beef.

What if I just threw up right here like blegh?

That'd be G. I would respect it.

Shout-out to knowing how to handle elevator beef.

Is this a Solange training video?

Ha-ha. Ha-ha!

Is that Kristaps?

He's like, "Yo, cuz, I'm the number one on the Knicks now."

He's like, "Melo left. This my town now."

"I'm the captain now. So suck my dick from the back, okay?"

Back to the wall.

"Michael Beasley who? ...outta here."

-Baow! Baow-baow! -Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!

-He boxed them in. Yo! -Combo, combo, combo. Combo.

Homey in the green shirt's like, "Yo, I'm just trying to go to the lobby."

Guy in the green's like, "Yo, is this going down?

Y'all going downstairs?"

"Yo, nigga. Yo, I'm trying to get to housewares."

[ Laughter ]

-Nigga boxed them in, though. -Like, what was -- Damn!

He drugged everybody in that bitch.

You know what it is? He was like, "What?

Oh, you think the Knicks are only winning 12 games this season? All right.

All right. Boom-boom-boom! Mero said 58! Mero said 58!

-Respect it." -Respect that.

"His name is McBuckets. Come on!"

[ Laughter ]

"You telling me Michael Beasley ain't Melo from the left?!"

-Come on...outta here. -This is key.

When you're fight a group of attackers,

you have to hit the person with the most beautiful hair first.

Fam. He duffed the shit out of Mark Ruffalo.

God damn.

He was like, "Watch."

He's like, "Hey, what's up, man?"

-Pow! Pow! -Hold that. Oh, shit!

Yo, my man's kicking his legs.

They be on the 4 Train. "I'm helping. I'm helping.

"Yo. Here. Stop. Stop.

Yo, let me know if I make contact."

"Yo. He might trip on my shoelace!"

Hey, shout-out to de lo mío personal...

[ Speaking Spanish ]

...Dominicans and their endless creativity.

You know what I'm sayin'?

It's generally attached to being lazy.

You know what I mean? But we make it happen by any means.

Work smarter, not harder. Shout-out to Starlin Castro.

Starlin Castro. I would just like to point this out.

Starlin Castro looks how "I No...Baby" would look

if he grew up and was a regular adult.

Why has no one pointed this out?

Yo! That might be his pops on the low.

Like, look at this.

Yo, "I No...Baby" just came to reconnect with his dad.

Look at that. Listen. I want to make everyone claro.

That's a beautiful story. That'd be a beautiful story.

He came all the way from the D.R. to reconnect with his dad.

I just want to see the scene from "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."

I want to see Starlin Castro and "I No...Baby."

"Why he don't want me no more?!

He have cucaracha in his cabeza?!

Look at my dad."

Oh, but shout-out to the Yankees.

After washing the Rays... That's right!

You know what I'm sayin'? They was feeling --

When the Yankees are having fun,

they have a lot of fun in the dugout.

Look at this creativity shit, now.

Look at this.

Look at the fake press conference.

"You know what I'm sayin'? I'm that nigga right now.

Oh, they're feeling it right now.

You know what it is. You know what I mean?

Looking for that Wild Card, y'all.

You can catch me at Locksmith's bent, twisty.

You know what I'm sayin'? You feel me? I'm on 192nd..."

Ooh, you know who's hating this? Francesa. So mad.

He's like, "That's not what snacks are for!

"That's disgusting.

Why would you do that with a Gatorade bottle?!

Are you kidding me?! It's for hydration!

There's electrolytes in this...freaking sick?!

Steve, bring me another Diet Coke. I got to relax.

Starlin Castro! The disrespect he shows for the game!"

Unbelievable. You're not a star to me.

You're a lid.

I don't what that...means, but it means something."

Look at him. He was in the middle of saying something.

He's like, "Goddamn Dominicans!

He's like, "Why are their dicks so big?!

They're this big.

I went in the locker room. I seen...Mariano Duncan in '96.

He had a piscadile this long.

Oh, my God. It's like a Cat-5 cable just hanging from the roof!

They put an eye out with it!

You should have seen the braciole on this guy.

It was amazing! Uncut, too!"

[ Laughter ]

Yo. Yo!

♪♪

Yo, shout-out to the Republican senator from Virginia,

Tim Scott's, pitch for their new tax plan.

Oh, isn't this the guy that visited Trump,

and Trump was like, "Yo, I know a black guy. Look at him."

[ Funk music plays ]

Aw. Come on, man. Why's it gotta be all funky?

Tax reform is really about two things --

helping the average American

take home more of their pay... ♪ More of their pay ♪

...by taking less out of their pay... ♪ Shoo-bee-doo-wop ♪

...and growing our economy long-term. ♪ Long-term ♪

I'd like to put it very simply. ♪ Very simply ♪

We want to help you -- #KeepYoMoney.

-KeepYoMoney. KeepYoMoney. -♪ KeepYoMoney ♪

♪ Hey, Daddy, we want to keep our money ♪

♪♪

It's not that hard to be a black republican.

-You just cut the right check. -Yo, that's it.

My man printed that shit mad-fast on a dot matrix.

He was like, "Yo, G.O.P., can I get some money for an ad?"

They was like, "Nah, we're not doing no WorldStarHipHop shit."

They got no kind of after effects. Nah.

We want to help you -- #KeepYoMoney.

KeepYoMoney.

He was like, "Yo, is this straight?"

They was like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Yeah, you good. You good. Don't worry."

That shit sound like the wild pyramid scheme.

-KeepYoMoney. -KeepYoMoney.

Buy a kit from me and then sell 10 more kits,

and you can KeepYoMoney.

♪♪

For more infomation >> Thursday, September 28, 2017 (Full Episode) - Duration: 23:46.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Ceed Sportswagon - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Kia Ceed Sportswagon - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

이명박 적폐청산 퇴행적 시도 도둑이 제 발 저리다|KT-KR - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> 이명박 적폐청산 퇴행적 시도 도둑이 제 발 저리다|KT-KR - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Belen Rodriguez difende Barbara d'Urso dagli attacchi social: segnali di pace? | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Belen Rodriguez difende Barbara d'Urso dagli attacchi social: segnali di pace? | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 120 TS 2WD - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 120 TS 2WD - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

나에게 운명의 사랑이란 있을 수 없다고 생각했다|KT-KR - Duration: 19:37.

For more infomation >> 나에게 운명의 사랑이란 있을 수 없다고 생각했다|KT-KR - Duration: 19:37.

-------------------------------------------

'당잠사' 이종석·수지 매력 폭발, 역시 작가를 잘 만나야 돼|KT-KR - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> '당잠사' 이종석·수지 매력 폭발, 역시 작가를 잘 만나야 돼|KT-KR - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Back to School Fails | 31 Bac...

For more infomation >> Back to School Fails | 31 Bac...

-------------------------------------------

Lexus RX 450 H Preference Pro - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Lexus RX 450 H Preference Pro - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kardashian Dash Store Robbery! Employee's Chilling 911 Calls Released - Duration: 1:40.

Kardashian Dash Store Robbery! Employee's Chilling 911 Calls Released

Two chilling 911 calls from a distraught Dash store employee and an eyewitness have just been released following last Thursday's shocking Los Angeles robbery.

As RadarOnline.com has learned, the female cashier was doing her job when a violent woman burst into the shop and pointed a gun at her face, saying "stay away from Cuba."

The attacker, now known to be Maria Medrano was wearing a black skull shirt when she threatened the Kardashian store employees, according to a source.

As the 911 caller said to police, Medrano knocked off merchandise from the counter and threatened to shoot the famous family's employees if they didn't stay away from Cuba.

"I think it has something to do with [the Kardashians] travelling to Cuba," said the terrified caller. "She pointed the gun at my face."

During the call, the crying victim who was hiding in a back room with the rest of the boutique's employees told officials that Medrano had returned to the store.

This time, she was carrying a machete and was caught on camera threatening the Kardashian family.

An eyewitness who also called 911 during the incident confirmed a robbery was taking place at the shop.

Medrano has since been arrested for assault and criminal threat charges.

For more infomation >> Kardashian Dash Store Robbery! Employee's Chilling 911 Calls Released - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 108 1.0 E-VTI ACTIVE <VERKOCHT!!!!,AIRCO,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR. - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 108 1.0 E-VTI ACTIVE <VERKOCHT!!!!,AIRCO,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR. - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Wolf Trap Opera's The Touchstone - Act II - Duration: 1:18:59.

For more infomation >> Wolf Trap Opera's The Touchstone - Act II - Duration: 1:18:59.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Trailer

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK – As If It's Your Last (J-EDM Ver. by TeijiWTF) - Duration: 3:00.

(Gimme a little bit of that)

Only you can't see it

(Gimme a little bit of this)

It will be excited

I'm afraid to see my chest

I'm not going as I expected

(Gimme a little bit of that)

A handful of sand

(Gimme a little bit of this)

Until it will be gone

It'll be more attracted

I'm not going as I expected

I want you to feel my breathe

Even though, I'm staring at you, I'm missing you

So, won't you set me free?

Baby more!

BLΛƆKPIИK IN YOUR AREA

1, 2, 3 I'll start

I will never turn backwards

Take everything about me

I will not let anyone disturb you

BLΛƆKPIИK IN YOUR AREA

Baby more!

BLΛƆKPIИK IN YOUR AREA

Uh!

I'ma fall in love baby

You gon finna catch me

Uh!

Give you all of this baby

Call me pretty and nasty

Cause we gonna get it

My love you can bet it on

Black we gon double

The stack on them

Whoa!

I be the Bonnie and you'll be my Clyde

We ride or die

Xs and Os

BLΛƆKPIИK IN YOUR AREA

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK – As If It's Your Last (J-EDM Ver. by TeijiWTF) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

J Hus x Krept x Konan x Mostack Type Beat - Three Shots | Prod. by RagoArt - Duration: 3:28.

DISCOUNTS ON ALL LEASES | RAGOART.CO.UK

DOWNLOAD THIS BEAT AT RAGOART.CO.UK

For more infomation >> J Hus x Krept x Konan x Mostack Type Beat - Three Shots | Prod. by RagoArt - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

声優ユニット・Aice5の結成10周年を記念する7thシングル「Be with you」 - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 声優ユニット・Aice5の結成10周年を記念する7thシングル「Be with you」 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

For more infomation >> Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

-------------------------------------------

How the Will & Grace revival explains away the series finale|K CHANNEL - Duration: 5:05.

How the Will & Grace revival explains away the series finale

It was the biggest question mark following the January announcement that NBC would revive its hit comedy Will & Grace: How would the show handle its flash-forward series finale? As Must See TV watchers will recall, the two-parter ended with Graces (Debra Messing) grown-up daughter, Laila, marrying Wills (Eric McCormack) son, Ben.

Would the series become Will & Grace & Laila & Ben? Nope.

Last month, EW learned that creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick would ignore the events of the finale.

"When the decision was made to bring the series back, we were like, well, we left them with kids, right?" Kohan told EW.

"And if they have children, then it has to be about them being parents, 'cause presumably it would be a priority in their lives.

And if it wasn't a priority in their lives, then they're still parents, they're just bad parents, right? We frankly did not want to see them being either good parents or bad parents.

We wanted them to be Will and Grace.".

And so, with Thursdays return, Eleven Years Later, we discovered how exactly they pulled it off.

We open on Will, Grace, Jack (Sean Hayes), and Karen (Megan Mullally) in Wills apartment playing Heads Up! Well, Karens not so much playing as sleeping with her eyes open and clutching a martini glass.

She awakes disoriented, having had a bizarre dream in which Will was married to a swarthy man in uniform and Grace was married to a Jew doctor. Not fake news, it turns out, but both couples are now divorced.

Yet, the questions dont stop there.

Karen: What happened to the children you had who grew up and got married to each other?.

Will: That never happened.

Jack: Yeah, I mean what would be funny about that?.

Karen: [Mimes a zero].

We hardly knew you, Laila and Ben! And with that bit of business dispatched, heres a full status update on the fab foursome:.

Grace: Shes in the middle of a divorce from husband Leo (Harry Connick Jr., who appears in the next episode) and is staying in Wills apartment while the dust settles.

Her interior design business seems to have gained a hunky assistant named Tony and still operates out of the REI flagship.

Will: Hes also single again, having parted ways with husband Vince (Bobby Cannavale).

He continues to do lawyerly things.

Jack: The erstwhile actor was last seen living with Karen, but hes been on a decade-long entrepreneurial journey, launching businesses that include Jack It Up energy drink, a stretch-and-kick workout titled Jack Be Nimble, and a pumpkin carving business called… Scary Orange Balls.

Hes now back to living across the hall from Will and journeying inward.

Karen: Supports Trump and still likes the sauce.

For more infomation >> How the Will & Grace revival explains away the series finale|K CHANNEL - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Will & Grace went after Trump: 'Make America Gay Again'|K CHANNEL - Duration: 2:00.

Will & Grace went after Trump: 'Make America Gay Again'

The following contains spoilers about Will & Grace.

Dont be surprised if Donald Trump tweets about the return of Will & Grace.

The premiere episode of the NBC revival included numerous jokes at the expense of the president — including a crack about Trumps skin tone being comparable to Cheetos and a spoof on his Make American Great Again campaign slogan, imagined on Will & Grace as Make America Gay Again.

As part of the debut episodes plot, Trump-voter Karen (Megan Mullally) revealed she had scored Grace (Debra Messing) the opportunity to redesign the Oval Office — which, audiences later found out, includes a Russian-to-English dictionary and a fidget spinner among the personal items on the presidents desk.

(The Oval Office scenes also allowed for Will & Grace to spoof Trump advisor Kellyanne Conways infamous texting photo, with Mullallys Karen filling in for Conway.) By the end of the half-hour debut, Grace has left a Make America Gay Again hat on Trumps desk chair.

For more infomation >> Will & Grace went after Trump: 'Make America Gay Again'|K CHANNEL - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Colbert, Kimmel shared awkward teen photos to support Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria|K CHANNEL - Duration: 4:04.

Colbert, Kimmel shared awkward teen photos to support Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria

Nick Kroll — whose new show on Netflix mines the horrors of puberty for comedic gold, who once played a character called The Douche on Parks and Recreation, who has a cockroach named after him — had an out-of-the-box idea with Stephen Colbert to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.

Its called the #PuberMe challenge.

Appearing on The Late Show Wednesday night, Kroll challenged celebrities to share photos of themselves during their awkward teen years.

Im shouting you out, The Rock.

Im shouting you out, The Hillary Clinton, he said.

But on a more serious note, he noted how there's catharsis in showing who we were and what we became..

Colbert made the challenge more interesting by vowing to make a donation from his Americone Dream Fund toward hurricane relief for every celebrity that participates.

Kroll then promised to match the donations.

As a result, were already getting a treasure trove of candids of celebrities as kids.

Colbert remarked that his #PuberMe pic is of him heading to his schools Picture Day after gym class.

He forgot all about it, so the photographer lent him his jacket and tie.

In return, Kroll tweeted a photo of himself trying to look like a tough guy because I hadn't yet hit #puberme.

Celebrities seem to be into it.

Jimmy Kimmel, Gina Rodriguez, Sarah Silverman, Judd Apatow, Mark Duplass, and Topher Grace are among those fueling this challenge on social media.

See some of the photos shared below, including ones from Lin-Manuel Miranda, Conan OBrien, Rachel Bloom, Lena Dunham, James Corden, and Ben Platt.

Other stars are urging for others, including the White House, to help relief efforts in Puerto Rico.

Puerto Ricans need supplies and resources just as badly as their fellow Americans in Texas and Florida, and this need is magnified by their geographic isolation from the mainland, Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote in a column published by The Hollywood Reporter that urged people to donate to the Hispanic Federation.

Pitbull is sending his private jet to Puerto Rico to help bring treatment supplies to cancer patients in need of chemotherapy, while Rihanna implored President Trump to not let your people die like this.

For more infomation >> Colbert, Kimmel shared awkward teen photos to support Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria|K CHANNEL - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chicago Fire EP says one character is not coming back — and we are not okay|K CHANNEL - Duration: 10:21.

Chicago Fire EP says one character is not coming back — and we are not okay

Its been an exceptionally long summer for Chicago Fire fans, but fall is finally here.

Thursday nights season 6 premiere will pick up right where that devastating spring cliffhanger left off — with several characters in serious peril in the middle of a massive warehouse fire.

Thats right, well finally know for sure if Caseys (Jesse Spencer) weeper of a youre my miracle speech to Gabby (Monica Raymund) was a true goodbye and if Mouch (Christian Stolte) is really retiring… or retired for good.

And here to tease us all about it is executive producer Derek Haas… (And, once youve watched the episode, click here for more from Haas on how the cliffhanger cookie crumbled.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Dude, I have been on edge all summer since that finale.

Which I suppose was the point, right?.

DEREK HAAS: We do love to leave you in suspense.

It had been since the second season where we had had a call end the season.

Were always looking for a good cliffhanger and it seemed like we were at the right time to do it.

It had been a few years.

But yeah, putting everyone into a burning building is one way to ratchet up the fear factor.

Hows that going to work out now?.

We are going to pick up the season just one second past where we cut off at the end of season 5.

Youre going to see the aftermath of what happened and then… were going to have a time cut after the events of this, which weve done before in the past, and flash about two months past the events of that and pick it up from there.

Are we going to see a departure?.

Well, theres definitely a character not coming back, but I wont say why.

Well, Mouch claimed to have retired, so thats a possibility, right?.

Thats an option.

You can run down your list of all sorts of things that possibly could happen.

Im always looking to see what gets posted online… but some viewers, some fans had seen some of our characters wearing their dress blue uniforms and figured, Oh, the times when we see these dress blue uniforms are when Shay died or Shays thing, so everybodys a little up in arms at me right now.

All I can tell you is its going to be exciting.

Why the time jump?.

We didnt want to do a season 6 start that would be essentially the last episode of season 5.

We want to get on with whats happening in season 6, and, as you know, in my opinion, what makes our show even more fun is you have these characters Herrmann and Otis and Cruz that are sort of the backbone of the firehouse who are up to hijinks, and 601 will be no exception.

So well get hijinks in this premiere?.

There will be some fun to be had in the first episode.

Its not going to be a full episode of dourness.

How is Boden handling the aftermath of that finale call?.

We love the woman who plays his wife, Melissa Ponzio, and so we were looking to inject her more into the first part of season 6.

Were going to be doing a lot of looking at families and families outside the firehouse and how they affect the firehouse.

So Donna is going to figure prominently in the first couple of episodes.

If you remember, she is a schoolteacher, but she has moved from fourth grade up to a public high school in Chicago and in that first episode, theres going to be a fire at her high school.

Which, as you can imagine, puts Boden into a frenzy because shes in imminent danger.

So you get to see Boden in action.

Hes not going to stand outside and be an incident commander when his wifes in danger.

You said youll be looking at families more this season — care to explain?.

Weve said youve got your firehouse family and youve got your family outside and how those affect each other, but were really going to delve into that this year of your off-the-clock family and how that affects your job once you clock in and the bells go off.

Were going to be seeing more characters coming out of family members lives, some that weve seen before, some that well meet for the first time, but getting a little bit more outside of the firehouse, but only in so much as it affects us on shift.

Im guessing that means more of Gabbys father.

Who else?.

Were definitely going to see more of Dawsons dad in the first batch of episodes.

Theres a chance for Cruzs brother Leon to show his face back in Chicago… Donna, Cindy.

We might at some point [see Caseys family members again], hopefully not at a funeral.

Any new love interests coming our way?.

Were going to have a brand new character, a disrupter, is going to be coming from Fowlerton, Indiana, where Brett is from, her hometown.

And Hope (Eloise Mumford) is a very cute, fun, small-town girl who is a little bright lights, big city coming to Chicago and decides she really likes what Brett has going on and looks to gain favor amongst our firefighters.

Shes going to be a romantic interest to Severide starting off, and youre also going to have Stella Kidd and Severide were going to play — theyve sort of been off again, on again, off again, and well definitely flirt with that through this season.

Are we going to see Brett rekindle things at all with Dawson?.

That would be a big spoiler, but let me say not right off the bat, but theres a place for it in the first half of the season because of Antonio coming back — thank god we got him back on Chicago P.D.

— and I always liked the Brettonio.

They have great chemistry and theyre good people.

Theyre actually good people beyond just being actors whose characters are good people and I think that shows and they had some real chemistry.

So yes, I would like to see them rekindle, even if its ill-fated.

Chicago Fire season 6 premieres Sept.

28 at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.

For more infomation >> Chicago Fire EP says one character is not coming back — and we are not okay|K CHANNEL - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

One Minute Tech: Remarketing Pixels - Duration: 1:14.

Hi this is Nicole and today I want to talk to you a little bit about something

called remarketing pixels. Now you probably noticed that sometimes you go

to a website, right, and you look at something, you don't buy it but you look

at it, and then you're on another website and you see it, on Facebook or

something, and then you see an ad for that same thing that you were just

looking at. So that's called remarketing because basically you've already seen

the thing and the ad is being remarketed to you. Now you may think this is just

for the big guys, only the big data people can do this but Google actually

has a remarketing pixel and Facebook has a remarketing pixel that you can add to

your website and you can track people that have been to your website and if

you pay for advertising on Google or pay for advertising on Facebook, you can

advertise to that group of people. I believe also with these remarketing

pixels you can make them for specific actions like, for example, someone filled

out your email subscription form or someone went to a series of pages. Those

are a little bit more complicated clearly than the just the remarketing

pixel but feel free to check that out as an option and think about installing

them on your website if you do Facebook and Google advertising or at least even

are thinking about it in the future. Thanks for watching, I'll see you in the

next video.

No comments:

Post a Comment