Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

Trump attacks San Juan mayor over hurricane response

For more infomation >> Trump attacks San Juan mayor over hurricane response - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Divinity: Original Sin II - Jak być nieśmiertelnym? [ENG SUB] - Duration: 4:53.

To be immortal you need the item called Ashen Idol of Rebirth you will get him from person Dorotya

from Act 2 in Underneath the Tavern and she will give you a quest "A Web of Desire".

One of the rewards is Ashen Idol of Rebirth. You can aslo stole it from her.

Then the gloving item you need to put in your backpage.

Every time you die the item will ressurect you givin you an empty Ashen Idol of Rebirth in you inventory

BUT the original version will still be in your backpage and will be active to ress you again and again and again ;)

For more infomation >> Divinity: Original Sin II - Jak być nieśmiertelnym? [ENG SUB] - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Tình Duyên Tuổi Hợi 💘 Lên Yêu Ai lấy Ai để luôn Hạnh Phúc Giàu Sang | Tử Vi Trọn Đời - Duration: 9:52.

For more infomation >> Tình Duyên Tuổi Hợi 💘 Lên Yêu Ai lấy Ai để luôn Hạnh Phúc Giàu Sang | Tử Vi Trọn Đời - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Osmo MindRacers

For more infomation >> Introducing Osmo MindRacers

-------------------------------------------

Ohio State National TV Commercial 2017 - Duration: 0:31.

- [Mimi] Dance has always been my form of expression.

Ohio State helped me connect dance with medicine

to aid healing.

Applied to cancer therapy, I discovered

that dance can ease chronic pain and imbalance.

Step by step, I saw patients regain

their foothold on life.

Dance helped in ways I never could have imagined.

For more infomation >> Ohio State National TV Commercial 2017 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 7 los Mejores Juegos Para PC de Bajos Requisitos 2017 - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> TOP 7 los Mejores Juegos Para PC de Bajos Requisitos 2017 - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch | PlayOfTheGame : Épisode 7 - TheGreg_ - Duration: 6:53.

Hello everybody !

Today we find ourselves for the seventh episode of the POTG on Overwatch

On this one loses no time, I leave you with the video! Good viewing everyone!

The galley of Archangel x)

Here it is finished I hope you like it!

On this I leave you and I will return next week! Bye bye everyone!

For more infomation >> Overwatch | PlayOfTheGame : Épisode 7 - TheGreg_ - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

$10,000 Bitconnect Loan?! (Making $100 A Day) Life Of An Entrepreneur Daily Vlog Day 2 - Duration: 9:25.

right here we earned fifty four dollars and two cents today from one point nine

five percent easy money guys if you guys haven't signed up yet you really are

missing out what's going on guys and welcome back to another video on this

channel as you guys can tell I'm currently uploading or you might not be

able to tell you can't see I'm uploading yesterday's vlog while making this when

we are starting a little late today it's right now 2:22 p.m. all I've done is go

to class got my test grade back that is okay

today's big Kinect payout is gonna be a lot better than yesterday's yesterday we

did get a referral which I'll show you later in today's video as well but the

payout is gonna be closer to 2% so we're gonna be making roughly 60 to 70 dollars

today I'm super excited about that always love making free money don't

forget check out the link in the description where you guys can see and

you guys can join my team for a bit connect back side about that don't

forget even if you don't want to invest right now might as well make an account

it's free to make and if you ever decide to join the platform and start getting

daily payouts you'll already have an account so why not right anyways for

today I have told you guys yesterday the plan for today is create a Facebook

group we're gonna create an entrepreneur Facebook groups that should be in the

description as well link to that so you guys get all join we can kind of form a

community I'm gonna go over how I'm building it I'm gonna be doing one of

the best Facebook group experts or gurus he has a cheat sheet which I'm gonna be

following he also does have a course but I'm not currently in that maybe I'll get

in that soon and be an interesting idea depending on how the group starts

growing and what people think of it hopefully the reaction to the first vlog

is as good to as a positive reaction um I'm curious to see what you guys think

don't forget today is gonna be a good day stay positive because there's no

better way of living life then when you're happy so yeah I'll catch up with

you guys in just a little bit

guys we just got back from the gym I'm so late in making these videos I haven't

done much today I'm not gonna lie but nonetheless it is 827 so I'm gonna get

started in creating the Facebook group right now hopefully you got excited as I

am I'm so tired today I'm hope you guys enjoy the clips from the gym um start

making some more of those kind of I have gotten feedback from the videos I've

seen a few people have told me they want to see more lifestyle Clips including

the videos because I was just sat down talking to the camera yesterday today

I'm gonna do a little better so I'm gonna have clips from the gym and stuff

like that but for the most part it is still gonna be me at my desk so tomorrow

starting tomorrow I'm gonna show you guys a little bit of everything that

goes on I'm gonna gym in the morning so yeah show you guys more of that

hopefully you guys are excited for that and we're gonna keep getting the vlogs

better and better as we go okay guys so as I explained to you guys a little bit

before I'm gonna be following the cheat sheet from Army I'm gonna share pounces

name I think that's it he has a 30,000 member millennial entrepreneur community

some like that the group is Facebook groups called super excited I want to

make the Facebook group just because I feel like it's a great place for all of

us interact together you guys can ask questions you guys can get ads to play

you get to see what people are up to post your updates kind of form a

community around entrepreneurship and I feel like I could provide a lot of value

to you guys so that's why I'm gonna be starting my own group link is gonna be

in the description make sure to check it out guys I'm very very excited I'm gonna

get into building the group right now and explain to you guys kind of my

thought process on building the group and obviously try to get as many of you

guys in as I can as soon as possible that is again my main focus because I

want to be able to help this maybe you guys out it's possible so that's gonna

be the little hangout for all of us to hang out together

we can do live streams we can do everything in there I do I try and reach

at least like a hundred two hundred people for start doing live streams just

to make sure we have an audience but yes so I'm gonna start cracking on this and

I'm gonna keep you guys updated all my thoughts as I go through kind of reading

off what do you what army has um if you guys are interested please again check

out the link in description and comment here if you guys want me to send you the

xishi I can send you the link um I do have the link and yeah I can provide a

few guys so you guys can learn and maybe create your own Facebook group if you

guys have a niche or a target audience that you guys want to talk to and you

guys think you can bring value to so that's gonna be a little bit of what's

going on right now again message me if you guys want the link and

yeah alright jumping onto this now I decided this is what the banner is gonna

be for now it's pretty much the same layout as the Amazon free FBA course

banner but I feel like it's I grabbing it gets a title out number one

entrepreneur group on Facebook so that's really fun right here we earned fifty

four dollars and two cents today from one point nine five percent easy money

guys if you guys haven't signed up yet you really are missing out and cut as

I'm back and I'm looking at my big connect account and I can't help but

want to put 10k in my next loan so I'm gonna ask you guys real quick I need

your help let me know in the comments down below if I should do a 5

10 K loan on my picnic right now would you answer it right now and if I see

more 10 K than 5 K then that's the one I'm gonna go for so please feed those in

the comments right now I need your help I can't decide I can't decide if I

should just go with the whole full 10k or not obviously there's no reason not

to but I don't know I don't know I don't know it's been paying off so well so far

um I can't help but want to put more money

into it so I don't know I don't want to do so I need you guys help

don't forget please leave it in the comments down below thank you guys so

much alright ladies and gentlemen mainly

gentlemen I think but anyways I wanted to end the vlog right here can't tell

you guys what went on in the rest of the day and what the plans are so actually

me fix this lighting real quick hold on a second

that's pretty good right I did a good job I think so

anyways um I kind of want to end the vlog telling you guys a little bit what

happened and what is the plan so um I actually spent the last three hours

doing some product research I explained to you guys at the end of last video

that I was really looking forward to pushing a lot of new products into

Amazon before the what I consider to be when I should so I think I'm you should

have your products in bio you October 31st the first day of November I believe

your product should be in as I explained it usually takes two to two-and-a-half

weeks for my products kidding so I really want to find all my products by

the end of the first week of October that way I can start negotiating prices

with suppliers now I do have one product which I was explained to you guys before

it does have some size issues pretty big so shipping is all a lot so my project

cost around $5 and then the shipping is gonna cost around three dollars that's

$8 right and the little breakdown of what it is so you guys kind of get a

picture in your head I'm gonna sell it for roughly like 22 dollars it's a

fairly a lower price product for my standards but because you know you guys

know I like higher higher price products but 22 the numbers look decent so the

problem is is it's big so the shipping is what it costs almost the same amount

as the actual product meaning I'm gonna have to pay eight

dollars a unit so for twenty two takeaway Amazon fees it's like sixteen

minus this so it's like eight dollars profit margin I'm trying to decide if

it's worth it I'm gonna keep you guys updated of course don't worry but yeah I

hope you guys enjoyed today's vlog again a little bit more stuff going on we are

getting better tomorrow's I have a good feeling about tomorrow so guys subscribe

if you're new you guys want to stay up to date with all the daily videos um

like I said I'm excited and I think tomorrow's is gonna be a very good when

I think it's gonna set the standard for all of my future vlogs so hopefully you

guys enjoy that and yeah this camera starting to get really heavy on my arm

especially since I did arms today at the gym it's been it's a heavy machine don't

feel leave in the coments 5k or 10k for the bit Kinect loan like I said going

with what you guys say so please don't forget to leave some input and yeah

definitely gonna be doing whichever one the majority says so please please

please please leave a comment it does really help out especially when it comes

to making a decision because otherwise I wouldn't know what you wanna do but

thank guys so much for tuning in again I cannot wait to see you guys tomorrow

subscribe if you're new at the little bell icon so you guys are always

notified every time we release a video this weekend we are gonna be recording

three more course videos don't worry they're not gone forever the core Amazon

ba course is still there three course videos going to be posted throughout

next week every week and we're gonna be recording them and then we're gonna be

posting them so I'm very excited about that like I said good feeling about

tomorrow's blog smash that thumbs up button if you guys enjoyed it and I'll

see you on the next video

For more infomation >> $10,000 Bitconnect Loan?! (Making $100 A Day) Life Of An Entrepreneur Daily Vlog Day 2 - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

For more infomation >> Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B's 'Bodak Yellow' Has 'Literally Tripled' Her Dentist's Business|K CHANNEL - Duration: 1:29.

Cardi B's 'Bodak Yellow' Has 'Literally Tripled' Her Dentist's Business

Cardi B's popularity has taken off recently, with her history-making song "Bodak Yellow" knocking Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" out of the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100.

Now, her dentist says that the rapper isn't the only one profiting from the smash hit.

"Since the song 'Bodak Yellow,' that just went No.

1 this week, went out, things have been incredible," Dr.

Catrise Austin told TMZ.

"My business has literally tripled.".

No comments:

Post a Comment