Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 26 2017

Ranking the NBA's top big three teams

OKC you just turned up boy

welcome to another exciting episode of the skill I'm your host King Coopa J and today

we're gonna be talking about the best big three teams in the NBA now I'm not

talking about just teams right I'm talking about if I was to pick three

players who will I have on my team first that's what we're going for today okay

guys we're about to keep this thing lit and also would up to all my new

subscribers you already know what time it is and always shout outs are my old

subscribers you already know what time it is Flex Gang you already know me in this thing but

anyway let me just give you some facts on OKC he's big three real quick alright

right so he's paired with Russell Westbrook Paul George and Steven Adams

like these guys is about to be really really lit but look Russell Westbrook has

not signed his Supermax contract yet but 207 million dollars let's due October

16th and also he can't become a free agent Melo can become a free agent you

know he can waive some things and then Paul George can become a free agent but

these guys will at least have one year together now Russell can make the move

and sign that contract and you already know Melo

and PG will stay because why would you leave when you got it already in

OKC but anyway let me just crank it up real quick so I got seven teams on this

list right so I'm gonna go backwards down to one my seventh big three right

and I'm gonna throw in some subs just in case y'all can you know just hype it up

a little bit San Antonio Spurs number seven that's right number seven I had to

do it only because you know Kawhi is just Kawhi man you don't mean you got Kawhi

you got Aldridge got Pau and then you sub in Rudy Gay but that's it's like is

that a big three it's gotta be a big three if they stay at the top of league

I mean unless you want to throw it ain't coach there you pop you feel me

put him a part of the big three number six we have the Boston Celtics now you

got Kyrie you got Gordon Hayward you got Al Horford that's

their big three and then you can sub in up Jaylen Brown you got Tatum over there

you know they got a nice little squad but that big three led by Kyrie I just

feel like there's you know he's not he's not good enough to compete with LeBron

or Westbrook or you know those elite big three teams like that so I mean I

got them at six now they do have a solid overall team and I do think they're

gonna be nice but if I was picking big three I would not start out by picking

Kyrie first and he's the leader of that team as far as it looks on paper to me

you feel me alright so moving on to the next big three we got at number five we

got the New Orleans Pelicans that's right I put the Pelicans in there

because you're talking about DeMarcus Cousins Anthony Davis Jrue Holiday and

you can sweep block and put Rondo in there and Rondo is a passer two years

ago he led the NBA with a assist I like ten assist a game like come on you have

to put them in there they got the two best big men arguably in the NBA and a

top three NBA player in Anthony Davis yes I put Anthony Davis in my top three

dudes like eight foot ten and he can shoot damn near anywhere on the floor so

yeah I know what time it is but let me know in the comments section do you

agree or disagree do you think New Orleans shouldn't even be known as this

are they good at number five moving on to number four this will blow you away

it's about to get saucy up in this thing the Minnesota Timberwolves you got

Karl-Anthony Towns Andrew Wiggins you know he mad because

he used to be with Cleveland and then they formed a big three and one LeBron

kicked them out and then guess what they get your boy Jimmy Butler so you

already know what time this I really love this big three this guy this sick

because you got and this big three you got two of the youngest players in the

NBA with Jimmy Butler man is about to be lit man Jimmy

Butler's not to go so hard this year Karl-Anthony Towns what man is this team is

about to go like SuperDuper hard man like I really like this team and I hope

they can just really make some moves in the West but anyway moving on number

three we have the Cleveland Cavaliers and they almost they damn near don't

even have a big three anymore now that you know Kyrie

is gone but look we just don't replace him and IT so you got IT and the reason

why I say down there don't because we don't know what's going on with his hip

yeah there's been speculation about oh yeah you know he's healthy he's healthy but we don't

really know that yet we don't really know so they dropped on my list to

number three you know they could have moved up but like I said they're number

three I mean you got LeBron James he damn near make you number one and then

you got Kevin Love who's suspect you know he's you know he's supposed to have

a breakout year here because Kyrie gone and then IT probably ain't gone play most

of the season you know he probably back sometime around January All-Star we

don't know we don't really know what's going on so it's like they don't even

really have a big 3 but at the same time they still got IT on paper so you

got to put them in there somewhere it's you don't like it you don't you know

agree with what I'm saying drop your list down all right so moving

on number two oh this is gonna get tough you know what this is about to get so

real before I even say this just just forgive me

don't don't don't dislike me because of what I'm about to say but number two is

the Golden State Warriors that's right I do not care you got Curry

you got Dremond you got you know I'm saying

Klay you got Durant man elite they're number one they really got a big four

but at the end of the day on paper if it was me

if it was me you know whay I"m sayin like of course you gonna let me get Curry let man let me

get Durant you know you don't want one of them two first for your big three or

like I said LeBron but you ain't really got a big three like that so but you're

talking about these are people you start your big three with this is where you

like all right if I'm start now and I'm taking Durant

alright if I'm starting now and you you a shooter you like I'll taking

Curry like but this next big three you already know what it is it was just

formed and the reason why I'm giving it to them is because I have a very good

reason for one they got the league MVP and the dude

average the triple-double now I ain't gonna here and say hey you gonna do that

this year with these two extra pieces this has been added to the team but he's

the League MVP he's Russ he's the most explosive player in NBA is the most of explosive

player of all-time you of all time and it's not even an

argument about it Russell Westbrook is the most explosive player of all time

now he's with Carmela Anthony and he's with PG13 who said he wants to win MVP

this year yo these dudes is hungry they're emotionally driven this team is

about to be so fire I had to take them I gotta take them if I was starting my big

three the first person I would take is Russ I ain't gon lie I'll be like man let me get

Russ because he could pass rebound he can do everything that's my first player

I'll take him before I'll take LeBron cuz be tryin to chill now

you feel me he be tryin to chill I want somebody who's gonna be on go mode all day

even in practice and just bring the business and that's what I don't see

nobody like Russ man and you know what if we was talking about back in the day

I'd be taking Iverson Real Talk because they got that heart man they want they

wanna win man let me know something in the comment section do you agree with

this big three list if you new to this channel make sure you hit that like button make

sure to subscribe remember if you ain't here to debate you're here to hate peace

For more infomation >> Ranking NBA Best Big 3 Teams - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

the truth - kate tempest - Duration: 3:22.

It's all relative, right?

One thought, many thinkers

One flame, many cinders

One view, many windows

Love in a time without sacrifice

We want what we want

And what's more, we deserve it

We run around panicking

Nervous, thinking

Could this be the one?

Man, they're perfect

Couple years later

You're chained to the circuit

Breaking them down

As if you're determined to waste what you've found

But what's true about you?

Is it the things that you claim to be true

Or is it deeper?

Lurking in places that you

Don't dare to journey to

Faced with a new Way of seeing it

Are you type to accept

Or the type to clench fists and reject?

Whose truth even counts?

Is it the person who doubts

What a person proclaims they're about?

Whose version is perfect?

Is there a truth that exists

Outside of perception?

This is the question

It's true if you believe it It's true if you believe it

The world is the world The world is the world

But it's all how you see it The world is the world

But it's all how you see it But it's all how you see it

One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air But it's all how you see it

One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air

Is another's passing glare, its hardly there One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air

Is another's passing glare, its hardly there Is another's passing glare, its hardly there

It's true if you believe it

The world is the world

But it's all how you see it

One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air

Is another's passing glare, its hardly there

Two people

One thinks Two's deceitful

Two thinks One's plain evil

One loved Two so much it was like worship

Two thought One was perfect

One said to Two

'I'm awful, trust me

You're so pure that you should not touch me.'

Two said

'I don't care, I love you

I can't wait to know you.'

One said

'I'm scared, I will show you

The bad side that I don't like.'

Two said

'Be yourself and I will be myself

We don't need no one else

With their opinions

The past is gone, let's move on

Make present.'

Two said

'Ok, you're the best.'

Well, you know the rest -

It all went sour

And now Two thinks One is mad for power

One thinks Two tried to devour

Everything that made One One

But Two thinks One got Two too wrong

So if there's one truth that lasts forever

Can two truths ever exist together?

If One loves Two but Two don't love

Whose truth is true and is truth enough?

Its true if you believe it

the world is the world

but it is all how you see it

One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air

Is another's passing glare, its hardly there

It's true if you believe it

The world is the world

But it's all how you see it

One man's flash of lightning ripping through the air

Is another's passing glare, its hardly there

For more infomation >> the truth - kate tempest - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

SLASHING SHOT CREATOR [88 OVR] ⛹🏾 • ATTRIBUTE UPDATE #1 + SIGNATURE STYLES🔥 • NBA 2K18 MYPLAYER - Duration: 4:38.

Jbodee - The First

For more infomation >> SLASHING SHOT CREATOR [88 OVR] ⛹🏾 • ATTRIBUTE UPDATE #1 + SIGNATURE STYLES🔥 • NBA 2K18 MYPLAYER - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

SportStop.com - #1 Customer...

For more infomation >> SportStop.com - #1 Customer...

-------------------------------------------

Khloe Kardashian, 33, 'pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, 26,.|K CHANNEL - Duration: 6:06.

Khloe Kardashian, 33, 'pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, 26,'... amid sisters Kim and Kylie's baby news

Khloe Kardashian, 33, pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, 26,.

amid sisters Kim and Kylies baby news.

Khloe Kardashian is pregnant with Tristan Thompsons baby.

On Tuesday multiple sources told UsWeekly the star is several months along with the 26-year-old basketball players second child.

Soon after TMZ made the same claim.

The blonde beauty, 33, has said she wanted to have children for a long time, but felt the timing was not right as she spent many years in a troubled marriage with Lamar Odom.

This news comes just days after multiple sources alleged her younger sister Kylie Jenner, 20, was expecting Travis Scotts baby in February.

Beaus that followed, including The Game and James Harden, were not a good fit either.

She also revealed on KUWTK that she had fertility issues and her doctor suggested she have children sooner rather than later, which would also suggest she could be pregnant now.

And the star has said she wants many children, just like her mother Kris Jenner did, so she had to get started soon.

Khloe was last seen on social media showing off her abs in a lingerie photo.

But the 33-year-old could still be in the early stages of her pregnancy.

Tristan already has a baby named Prince with his ex Jordan Craig.

Khloe has said that she is very happy with her beau, who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

My boyfriend is very protective of me, she told You magazine recently.

Feeling loved and validated and secure is a huge thing.

Tristan is protective of my entire family, which is beautiful.

And I love that everything we do is as a union.

When he speaks, its us and we, and thats important because it shows that youre sharing life..

And she has said on KUWTK: He wants to have, like, five or six kids with me, and thats lovely.

We could start at one and then grow from there.

But now, knowing Im not on birth control, its really scary.

Its like a really big step..

They began dating in September 2016.

The two met on a blind date set up by one of her friends.

Im in the best relationship Ive ever been in and it doesnt take a ring for me to feel that way, she told You.

Kim, 36, also has a baby on the way.

According to several reports, she and Kanye West are expecting a baby girl in January via a surrogate.

Kim has yet to confirm the news, but she has not denied it either.

The couple already has North, aged four, and Saint, aged one.

On Tuesday People reported that Kim was stunned to learn that Kylie was pregnant and she teared up because she was in shock.

The source added that Kim worked so hard to have her third child but for Kylie it was so easy.

The 36-year-old KKW Beauty founder is happy for her sister, it was added, and will support her 100 percent.

Sibling Kourtney has three children (Mason, Penelope and Reign with Scott Disick) and Rob has one (Dream with Blac Chyna).

If the rumours are true, Kendall Jenner is the only Kardashian-Jenner family member without a child in her immediate future.

No comments:

Post a Comment