Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 27 2017

Jurgen Klopp keeping calm; the goals will come says Alexander-Arnold

For Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp it is simply a case of going back to the training ground as he targets improvements at either end of the pitch.

The 1-1 Champions League draw with Spartak Moscow was typical of many matches which had gone before – plenty of dominance but not enough return.

Klopp's defenders have been criticised this season but a closer inspection of the bare statistics would suggest there is plenty of room for improvement up front.

The fielding of what has already become known as the German's 'Fab Four' – Philippe Coutinho, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino – was supposed to be the answer to a problem which has seen the Reds take 120 shots but score just seven goals in five matches since the 5-0 loss to Manchester City.

Klopp admits converting a fraction of those chances would not only have produced vastly improved results but would have also quelled the vocal attacks on his back four.

But he did admit his front four need time to gel after making their first competitive start together and that can only be achieved with more time at the club's Melwood training complex – and on match days.

"We have to keep on working, that's how it is," said Klopp.

"We have to carry on, we have to create, we have to protect, we have to defend and then to score.

"Obviously we didn't score often enough (against Spartak) and that's a fact, but let's go on.

There were encouraging glimpses in Moscow that the quartet can be everything they are expected to be, with Coutinho and Mane combining for the Brazil international, back to his best form after a summer of back injuries and interest from Barcelona, to score.

Defender Trent Alexander-Arnold believes it is inevitable they will click into gear in the near future.

"Each game, we're getting better and stronger.

You can see that in our performances," he told liverpoolfc.com.

"It's just the goals that are missing at the moment but with time they'll come and we'll get better and better.

"We created a lot more chances than they did and had a lot more shots.

We just couldn't get that second goal.

We're disappointed.".

Next up is Sunday's trip to Newcastle and a reunion with former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez.

The wily Spaniard is guaranteed to have a tactical plan to negate Klopp's attacking thrust but Alexander-Arnold is confident they can record back-to-back Premier League wins for only the second time this season.

"It's just before the international break so we'll try to go into that with three points," he added.

"We'll keep fighting every week to try to get as many points as we can in every competition we play in.

"We've got the quality in the team to keep going and keep getting better.

Everyone is improving with every game and soon we'll be a force.".

For more infomation >> Jurgen Klopp keeping calm; the goals will come says Alexander-Arnold - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip Barbara D'Urso contro Giulia De Lellis e condanna l'omofobia | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Gossip Barbara D'Urso contro Giulia De Lellis e condanna l'omofobia | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 skyactiv-g 120 Dynamic automaat - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 skyactiv-g 120 Dynamic automaat - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip Barbara D'Urso contro Giulia De Lellis e condanna l'omofobia | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Gossip Barbara D'Urso contro Giulia De Lellis e condanna l'omofobia | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Suzuki SX4 S-Cross - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Vitara - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Vitara - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

元乃木坂46伊藤寧々、舞台初主演 関西弁にも挑戦|24H ニュース - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> 元乃木坂46伊藤寧々、舞台初主演 関西弁にも挑戦|24H ニュース - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

JUNIOR BREAKTHROUGH CHALLENGE : Gravitational Waves - Duration: 3:00.

William Shakespeare said, "The nature has music for those who listen."

STRANGE SOUND What was that?

Let's find out To find out what was that, we have to know

the general theory of relativity.

You must be thinking that general relativity is very tough for a common man.

But no!

I can prove you wrong through a simple example.

Imagine this cloth as space-time fabric of the universe, from Einstein's point of view.

Imagine this cricket ball as our sun.

See what happens when we put a massive object in this fabric.It distorts the space around

it.

When we put this small mass in this system it moves in an elliptical path.That's why

planets revolve in an elliptical path.

Similarly other heavenly bodies like asteroids, moon etc. also follow the same rule.Can you

see this?

Now we come to the main purpose of this video.

So what are gravitational waves?

Back in 1916, Albert Einstein predicted the existence of gravitational waves in his general

theory of relativity.

Imagine two children playing on a trampoline and they are running around each other, they

will create ripples in the trampoline.

Similarly when two massive bodies like black holes or neutron stars rotate around each

other then they will create ripples through the space-time.

These waves momentarily distort the entire space through which it travels.

Since gravity is a weak force.It is fascinating to know how scientists detected it at all.

Here comes LIGO.

LIGO stands for laser interferometer gravitational wave observatory.

LIGO is jointly operated by Caltech and MIT in these two places.

Here is a short explanation of how LIGO works.

The diagram shows the basic structure of the observatory.

This short video will help you visualize better.

A LASER beam is split into two different arms and it is reflected back from the mirrors

the lights recombine and cancel each other.

As we know that gravity distorts the space.It changes the distance between the mirrors.

So the light waves do not cancel each other out and hence the signals are detected.

Sigh of relief The sound that you heard at the beginning

of this video was nothing else but computer rendered sound of actual black holes colliding.

This shows us how interesting science can be!

Thanks

For more infomation >> JUNIOR BREAKTHROUGH CHALLENGE : Gravitational Waves - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ilary Blasi, Aida Yespica, Veronica Angeloni: nuova sfida sexy al Grande Fratello Vip - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Ilary Blasi, Aida Yespica, Veronica Angeloni: nuova sfida sexy al Grande Fratello Vip - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Michelle Hunziker con Tomaso Trussardi e Aurora Ramazzotti: la sfilata è - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Michelle Hunziker con Tomaso Trussardi e Aurora Ramazzotti: la sfilata è - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Roma, muore dopo il trapianto: "Il cuore era malato" - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Roma, muore dopo il trapianto: "Il cuore era malato" - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

EMPIRE

For more infomation >> EMPIRE

-------------------------------------------

Does El Dorado Exist? - Duration: 7:56.

For more infomation >> Does El Dorado Exist? - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Geostorm Movie Trailer

For more infomation >> Geostorm Movie Trailer

-------------------------------------------

SchlagzeilenRevue | Episode 3 - Duration: 12:36.

For more infomation >> SchlagzeilenRevue | Episode 3 - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

Comment Prouver Existence De Dieu Aux Agnostiques Et Athées? - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Comment Prouver Existence De Dieu Aux Agnostiques Et Athées? - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

🐉 4 small news / MlleBulma 🌺 - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> 🐉 4 small news / MlleBulma 🌺 - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

François Damiens "espère" que Louane "va réus­sir à vivre avec tout - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> François Damiens "espère" que Louane "va réus­sir à vivre avec tout - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

BEST Model X Wrap Pure AWESOME! - Duration: 2:52.

at the Madison Wisconsin supercharger and lo and behold this really freaking

awesome Model X is here let's take just a quick look and then we'll have the

owner of the car explain exactly what this is all about and apparently he is a

comic book artist so I mean this just gets better and better and better but

look at this this is just freaking awesome

all right so who do we have here my name is cm Thomas actually you know what

let's move over here because my cooling fans are about to blast us off to Mars

Elon loves that oh absolutely okay go for it okay my name is cm Thomas and

this is my my Tesla Model X p90d it's loaded with the artwork for my

graphic novel Sioux Falls which is actually a Native

American steampunk story inspired by the eunuch 1862 Dakota uprising

we chose the Bradford in the Model S our axe I'm sorry specifically with a with

this art because it's a world the book features a world that is completely

devoid of oil and we thought it would be kind of cool to have that wrapped in a

in a completely devoid of oil vehicle in kind of a way to promote clean energy

all right that is really awesome why don't you tell everybody I'm gonna

get closer so they sherry a little better but why don't you tell everybody

exactly where they can find your yeah that's your books well you can find my

books at a WWE trepidation comics comm or you can follow us on facebook at

facebook.com ik awesome yeah all right well uh I was great meeting you yeah um

this is this was a treat oh thank you thank you

so absolutely a pleasure to meet you as well then yeah I guess that you guys

don't watch me yet but you know people who do Oh his wife 15 so my stuff

Britany Lee well thanks again this you had a good treat NAB Salinas there's

nothing there's nothing cheap 0 no absolutely this is probably the most

awesome rap job that I've seen on a test luck oh thank you Tesla so far so yeah

thank you there you guys have it I'll have the links to his Facebook and his

comic book yeah whatever links I can find they're all gonna be in the

description box below so check it all out everybody all right thank you

For more infomation >> BEST Model X Wrap Pure AWESOME! - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

SportStop.com - #1 Customer...

For more infomation >> SportStop.com - #1 Customer...

-------------------------------------------

"행복한 가정 꾸릴게요" 라이머♥안현모 행복한 웨딩촬영 | K-Couple - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> "행복한 가정 꾸릴게요" 라이머♥안현모 행복한 웨딩촬영 | K-Couple - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

송중기 측 "송혜교와 파리行, 웨딩촬영 아닌 개인적 이유" | K-Couple - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 송중기 측 "송혜교와 파리行, 웨딩촬영 아닌 개인적 이유" | K-Couple - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool -HACK MOD 3.10.3 (AUTOWIN) MORE POWER AIM+SPIN FULL |ANTI+BAN| NO ROOT {HACK } 2017 - Duration: 8:48.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool -HACK MOD 3.10.3 (AUTOWIN) MORE POWER AIM+SPIN FULL |ANTI+BAN| NO ROOT {HACK } 2017 - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

다니엘 린데만 "성탄에 독일가서 친구들과 '어서와' 또 볼래요" | K-Couple - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> 다니엘 린데만 "성탄에 독일가서 친구들과 '어서와' 또 볼래요" | K-Couple - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

✔✔ [TF춘추聞] 홍준표 빠진 여야 회동…"무조건 참석하겠다더니" - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> ✔✔ [TF춘추聞] 홍준표 빠진 여야 회동…"무조건 참석하겠다더니" - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

[BLACKPINK] [ENG SUBS/SUBS ESP] 젠득타임🖤 09262017 Jennie talking about her story studying abroad. - Duration: 21:04.

Is it on?

Is it on?

Is it?

The connection is not good.

Hello.

I'm in Japan.

I've come to say hello.

It feels very awkward to turn it on alone after a long time.

Long time no see guys.

Have you been... It's been forever.

Since I

turned up the video by myself.

I'm feeling very awkward right now.

I'm in Japan.

And about to get ready to go to bed.

Just came to say hi to you guys.

BLINK fans, what are you doing?

Is the connection really bad?

Is it?

Is it OK?

I don't know what to say since I'm alone.

I don't know what to say.

Let me say hello and go.

There's a lot of

international friends right now.

What time is it over there? I see

Turkey and I see

Italy... Did I just see Italy?

I see... Where else? Brazil.

Hello, everyone. I guess it's

earlier than Japan and Korea right now because

it's like almost 11 p.m. here.

Oh, today, I don't have a roommate actually.

I'm here on my own.

Connection is unstable.

That's not good. It's only two something in Spain. Hola.

Hola.

Dubai, Finland, Australia,

Hmm... There's a lot of international fans here. I see.

Oh, it's my...

It hurts.

I don't know why.

But my wrist hurts today.

I guess it's because... I was blaming the weather

but it didn't rain, so I don't know why it hurts today.

I'm OK. It's not too bad.

Should get better.

Thailand, Taiwan.

What are you guys up to at this hour?

Even though

we have different time right now.

I'm in Tokyo right now.

I'm not in Osaka. Just came here today.

We did a little something today. Can't tell you

but you will find out anytime soon. So...

stay.

Stay... I don't know. I don't know

when this thing is going to go up. So...

Keep your eyes open.

And this is obviously not my pajamas.

I just put this on

because my pajamas are too embarrassing

to wear in front of you.

It's very pinky and leopardy

"I love your hair".

Thank you. I dyed it

a little darker. Did you notice it?

I actually like my new hair color.

My girls are in their own rooms.

ROSE's room is actually right next to mine.

I could just budge in

there, just knock on it

and be like, "Hey, what's up".

She might

be already in bed, so I can't do that.

ROSE if you're watching,

come next door.

I'll be waiting.

Keep saying, "Connection is unstable".

I don't know if you can watch me properly.

There aren't many Korean comments.

I guess I came too late. Everyone must be sleeping.

I will try to read many English comments.

I'm not going to do it only in English. I'll be speaking both.

Malaysia. There are a lot of BLINKs from Malaysia. I'd like to love to visit Malaysia one day.

Singapore, "Come to Singapore".

I shall

write all these countries down you want me to come.

Because that means at least one BLINK is out there.

"Speak in Japanese".

Japanese.

But I am not good at speaking Japanese.

So it's hard to

speak alone.

That's it.

My head hurts when I speak Korean, English, and then Japanese.

Oh, I just did my serious face

trying to read some comments.

Russia. Wow.

"Your voice sounds so cute in Japanese".

Oh no. Shouldn't have done that.

I feel like I have different voices for each language that I speak.

Don't you think that?

Or is it just me? I sound exactly the same in

all languages and I'm just like in my own world thinking that I have different

voices?

It says that the quality of the video ranges from poor to normal.

I'm sorry. I can't do anything about that.

I wish there were good wi-fi connection.

"Can you speak Thai for me?"

Hello.

This is Jenny.

Thank you.

And... Yummy?

That's as far as I can go with Thai. Sorry. I need LISA to help me.

"What is your favorite song at the moment?"

That's actually a really hard question

because I don't have a favorite song at the moment.

OK. There's this one thing that I wanted to do.

On V LIVE.

It's... You know how...

Am I allowed to say Instagram on V LIVE?

I don't know if I'm allowed, but I'm going to say it anyways.

They have these slime videos that if you just

keep pressing it

just make those crunchy

slimy noise. Well, I'm addicted to them at the moment.

So I actually have a few at home that I haven't opened.

So I was thinking

you might want to watch me open those slime thing...

I didn't bring them here. Maybe next time.

When I go back to Korea,

I will show you how I open the slime thing.

JISOO told me to be an assistant when she plays basketball.

Then I will get some help from her when I do the slime.

What do you think? Don't you think that it's a good idea?

Even if she doesn't want to, she can't help it.

Because BLINK fans like that idea. Look. "I like it".

I'm not making it up.

A fan didn't hear what I said because of the connection.

I bought a new slime.

I opened it

and I will be playing around with it. I'll show you that.

It's nothing much, but I feel good when I hear the sound.

Right?

There's buffering.

Should I turn off the V LIVE now?

Should I? Is it too slow? Too much buffering?

The connection from my side is OK. I should keep doing it.

I wonder if my mom is watching this.

I'm curious.

My mother always watches

our V LIVE.

Mom, leave me the comment if you can.

"Can you sing?" Guys, I'm in a hotel

I can't sing.

I'll get complaints if I sing. It's too loud.

That's my excuse for today.

"Sing Dua Lipa's new song".

She has a new song out? Or are you talking about "New Rules?"

That's...

I have to stay that it's still my favorite song at the moment.

I would love to do a cover of that song because I love it so much

but I haven't had the chance.

I wanted to go

watch her live when she came to Korea

the other month, I think it was last month.

But couldn't go.

It's pretty sad. I watched it on YouTube though.

"I want to go to Australia". The comment disappeared.

I want to go to Australia as well.

I want to go and watch the kangaroo and koala.

I've been there once. When I was nine.

We went on a trip to New Zealand and Australia.

And when I went to New Zealand, my mom asked,

"JENNIE, do you like it here?"

So I said, "Yes". You want to live here?

"Yes". So the next year, I went to study in New Zealand.

I went there at the age of ten, when I didn't know anything.

I went to study abroad by asking my mom's question.

It's the secret of my studying abroad.

Of course. I went alone. I stayed with a homestay family.

But my mom came often to see me.

I cried the first day arrived.

From the next day, I had so much fun.

I adapted very well.

I didn't call my mom after I started school.

I adapted right away.

"Very brave". I was. I think I was brave indeed.

"Can you please pose?"

I don't think I'm moving around too much at the moment,

so you could just capture away.

But... Only

don't capture when I'm talking or making a serious face.

"Please give me some heart".

Did you see us in Daejeon?

I heard that there were BLINK fans.

We will meet each other soon.

See you soon.

JISOO's legs?

I think it's getting better.

It's not 100% cured.

I will go and massage her.

She might kick her.

But since BLINK fans are worried, I should go and massage.

"What is your favorite color?"

Guys, that's like the most basic question that you should already know about me.

Because it's black

and... I don't even have to answer.

It's already been 19 minutes since I've been talking to myself

so it's about time that I go.

No, not hot pink.

It's just pink, not hot pink.

I actually don't like hot pink too much.

Anyways, I was saying that it's time for me to go.

"No. Don't leave".

I have to. It's

10:48 here.

I need to go to sleep because I have to get up pretty early tomorrow.

You already know. I have this...

We have... We're going on...

I'll keep that a secret just in case

you don't know.

But I'm guessing that you know.

Anyways. I have to get up early tomorrow.

So I'm going to go.

I'll go to sleep now.

See you in Korea.

Bye.

I hope that it would go off.

It won't. Let me go now.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment