Thursday, September 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 28 2017

Greetings to my new scholars of philosophy, and welcome to philosophy one four five three,

an introductory course taught entirely online.

It's time for us to begin pondering the meaning of the universe, and it will take some time to do it right!

I'm your instructor, Dr.

Victoria Gaydosik, and this is a picture of me in my office in the Campbell Building in Room 201A.

You can come by and visit anytime that I'm available.

Before I had all that white hair, I used to be young! And

I did things like going hiking in the vicinity of Mount Hood, or

rafting in Hell's Canyon (that was a lot of fun).

Once I caught a salmon in Puget Sound, and I served it for dinner; it was delicious. And

not long after that i got admitted to a graduate school, and I spent a lot of years studying and

earning a variety of degrees, including a degree in Philosophy.

In 1990, I started my position teaching in Oklahoma Universities (I've taught in a couple).

And while I've been teaching, I also wrote this companion to the British novel,

on the twentieth century novel (I

read a lot of novels).

In addition to teaching my full-time classes, these days I take care of my 99 year old house, along with my

ancient cat that lives there. You can see that in

1917 this house could be ordered from the Sears catalog for six hundred and thirty-nine dollars (I paid a lot more than that for it).

And next year for its hundredth anniversary I'm going to be throwing a party,

so i spiffed up my house: it used to look kind of like a shack,

but now it has a spiffy new appearance! I

used to have a dog, Fortuna.

She was an English setter, the third of the English setters that I've owned, and she was a wonderful dog.

But as she got old she got sick and lost the use of her legs

and had to be put to sleep. That was a sad day.

Now I just have my elderly cat, Gizmo, and

she's generally not very amused by my efforts to keep her entertained. I

hope that you enrolled in this class will be maybe not entertained

but certainly enlightened and

challenged and maybe inspired by the materials that we're going to learn about the subject of Philosophy.

Here's how you can contact me, and you should!

You can call me; you can email me; and you can drop by during my office hours. I

like to help students: I can solve problems pretty easily, and

so anytime that you encounter questions,

difficulties, just

let me know. I'll be happy to help.

For more infomation >> Introduction for Philosophy Course - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

(1 - 3) Gumball - The Weirdo - Legendado PT-BR - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> (1 - 3) Gumball - The Weirdo - Legendado PT-BR - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

U&d: Gemma Galgani fortemente criticata, ecco da chi | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> U&d: Gemma Galgani fortemente criticata, ecco da chi | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Addio per una coppia molto amata di Uomini e Donne? Quel gesto è inequivocabile | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Addio per una coppia molto amata di Uomini e Donne? Quel gesto è inequivocabile | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to View ANY Instagram Profile Photo In FULL SIZE HD - Duration: 2:02.

Hello Friends..Today in this short Video I am..

gonna show you a amazing instagram trick..

Just you need to have Instagrammer Username..Copy it or remember it.

Open Android application Instabig Profile ..I am Using Nox Software to run Andriod apps.

Enter username in InstaBig profile app..

hit Enter or Click on Show Photo.

..HD Instagram profile of any user you can get.

Also you can click on save icon..

For more videos.. subscribe channel..it's free.

Click On the Logo to Subscribe Channel free..

For more infomation >> How to View ANY Instagram Profile Photo In FULL SIZE HD - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Trailer

-------------------------------------------

FINRA Foundation Awards First-Ever Ketchum Prize - Duration: 2:35.

-Hello. I'm Nico Waters at FINRA's D.C. office,

where, on September 13th,

the FINRA Investor Education Foundation Board

presented its first ever Ketchum Prize.

It went to a professor from the University of Wisconsin's

Center for Financial Security, Michael Collins.

The $10,000 prize recognizes outstanding service and research

to improve investor protection and financial capability

in the United States.

-It's my great honor and privilege

to present you with the first ever Ketchum Award

for your many outstanding contributions

to the field of financial capability.

-The mission of investor education

has always been central to FINRA,

and there's no better way to exemplify that

than through honoring our former chairman, Rick Ketchum,

who really embodies those principles.

-Rick is a lifelong regulator,

and he is committed to investor protection and market integrity,

and he recognizes that education and research

are a key way to help better inform investors.

And that legacy lives on

in the FINRA Investor Education Foundation.

-I think the greatest surprise I had,

and one of the great enjoyments I had in my FINRA time,

was the quality of the FINRA Foundation

and what it accomplished.

-Thank you, Rick.

I remember being at conferences

at sort of the depths of the crisis,

and you were up front sort of saying

we can make consumers get through this well,

and so I think that it is really very appropriate

to have this named for you.

-FINRA's Gerri Walsh interviewed Collins about his work

and the financial coaching model he's used

to help thousands achieve financial security.

-Our center at Wisconsin studies financial security,

and that name was deliberately chosen.

It wasn't chosen to be about knowledge or behavior.

It was about security.

And we focused on vulnerable households.

We looked at all different kinds of models

and really came across this model

that goes back to the '50s, around coaching.

We today have a list of about 12,000 practitioners.

These are people mostly in state and local government

and nonprofits.

And what makes coaching different is that it says,

"What do you want to do?

What is it that's important to you?"

You give people the ability to prove to themselves

that they can set a goal and implement some steps,

and then they do it,

and then they get a little more confidence,

and they do it again, and you support them again,

and so eventually they become autonomous.

-Professor Collins, I think for years and years,

has just been in so many ways a leader in these ways.

He's the perfect person

to be the first recipient of the prize.

-In Washington for FINRA, I'm Nico Waters.

For more infomation >> FINRA Foundation Awards First-Ever Ketchum Prize - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Sorting Cubes 2017

For more infomation >> Top 10 Sorting Cubes 2017

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Lil Uzi Vert x Madeintyo - "BANDS" | Type Beat 2017 | Rap/Trap Instrumental 2017 - Duration: 3:26.

PICK 3, PAY FOR 1

No comments:

Post a Comment