Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

Giancarlo Stanton is trying to become only the sixth MLB player in history to

hit 60 home runs in a season next on the skill MLB fans turn up boy

welcome to another exciting episode of skill I'm your host King Coopa J

today we're gonna be talking about Giancarlo Stanton becoming the sixth

player and MLB history to hit 60 home runs and a single season that let's get it

now Stanton is sitting at 59 home runs two games left in the season I was

watching a game on Friday night like is he going to get it is he going to get it

I was glued to the TV I was hoping he got it the only time baseball he's

excited for me is whens there's like the home run derby

history is about to get get made or the playoffs now manager Don Mattingly

that's that's mafia that's the mafia name I hope I got his name right that

straight mafia you his name starts with with Don I mean come on hope that's

right again may consider moving Stanton to the leadoff just so he can get more hits

at bat come on man he tried you what he want to see it happen man I read an

article on ESPN he want to see history man now what does this mean well for one

is gonna get more hits at bat okay let's look at it this way in Friday's

game against the Atlanta Braves he went 2-4 with a single and a double and the

6-5 win over them okay that's cool so really what they want to do is ramp it

up a bit they just treating my Braves wrong man I remember those Chipper Jones

down Stanton is trying to become just a sixth player and Major League history to

hit 60 home runs now I'm about to give you the six right now some big name on this list

but you got Barry Bonds Mark McGwire Sammy Sosa Roger Maris and your all-time

favorite Babe Ruth you know what is it about to join that list

what c'mon man you bout to get it in get them home runs man lets get it baseball fans need to be lit right now

he's batting a 281 right now he's tied for the number one spot with a hundred

thirty RBIs he's also in third place in the majors with 123 runs scored

I mean he's getting it so do you think he can do it ah duh I think he can do it

two guys left and ain't considering moving into the first lead it's going

down man so he's gonna get a couple hits at bat he bout to smack him and

then check this out baseball fans turn up I think he's gonna

finish with like 63 I'm gonna get one in to work do you know what yeah 63 he's

gonna give four home runs in two games let's go baseball fans get excited and

make sure you hit that like button make sure you subscribe because I am about to

be the most lit baseball channel oh youtube and remember if you're not here to

debate you're here too hate peace

For more infomation >> Miami Marlins Giancarlo Stanton Will Make History - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Fans skeptisch: Gefährdet Playmate Sarah Nowak damit ihr Kind? - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Fans skeptisch: Gefährdet Playmate Sarah Nowak damit ihr Kind? - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT : The beginning of a great challenge! - Duration: 0:57.

After 1 month absence

Coxev returns

With a challenge

Epic !

Hello everyone I hope you are okay, anyway, me, it goes very well !

Today I make this video to announce a big project

Which is going to be playing 36. Musics. Of Zelda. Breath Of The Wild. At the piano

And 30 more !

For each music, there will be a maximum of one month of work, of course I could do a week, two weeks or three weeks.

Of course if you are a music composer you can help me in this big project !

See you ! ^^

For more infomation >> ANNOUNCEMENT : The beginning of a great challenge! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

For more infomation >> Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

-------------------------------------------

The animated crocodile 5 1961 multkrokodil 5 EN & RU Subs Russian cartoon - Duration: 8:49.

A production of studio Soyuzmultfilm 1961

Animated Crocodile No. 5

written by S. Shvetsov directed by Vladimir Popov, Vladimir Pekar music Alexander Varlamov

art directors I. Nikolayev, Svetozar Russakov, Vladimir Popov animators Antonina Korovina, D. Anpilov,

Igor Podgorsky, Sergei Marakasov, Faina Yepifanova, Vladimir Pekar, Ye. Tannenberg, Vladimir Zarubin

camera N. Klimova, sound Nikolai Prilutsky assistant directors G Lyubarskaya, L Kukina script editor Petr Frolov

voice artists Ivan Lubeznov, Vladimir Lepko, Anatoly Papanov executive producer G. Kruglikov

I will show you caricatures,

painted by me after life.

THE GRUMBER

That's the way he looks at any time of the year.

People, nor nature never do please him.

In summer and winter, in any day so ever

to the world he looks evil and sour.

Everything withers away under his heavy eyes.

And it's very difficult to live with him.

He keeps whining all day,

that he has radiculitis,

colitis, gastritis, appendicitis,

bronchitis, frontits and meningitis.

I watched him on the beach.

He was even gloomy on the beach.

And it was evident throughout:

he did not like it there.

[Maternity ward № 2]

You have my wife here;

Bruzzhalkina, Polina.

As we agreed, she

should give birth to my son.

You have a daughter, citizen.

- Let me congratulate you! "Where's the son?"

I waited for a son. What does a daughter have to do with it?

It's something one can not help.

Can not help?

Instead of preventing it!

Give us your complaint book.

I described to you a grumbler.

Now I'll give you another caricature.

I will show a portrait

of a middle-aged daydreamer.

They say that communism is coming, brothers.

Tell me, hasn't it arrived yet?

It is worth for me to work on, or

has that work in the USSR already been abolished? Well?

I'm waiting for this communism,

like waiting for a banquet or a wedding.

Ah, it would be nice all the days of the year

to have a drink, oh Lord,

a little promenade,

and get to sleep again.

I would want to get into a communism,

where, not working, on still can eat.

According to my cherished dreams,

a life like this

will go like this:

Dreams of citizen Lazybonov

We will cut you. We will shave you.

Cook lunch for you

Make up your bed.

We will be your feet,

we will be your hands

and even your brains, and even your brains

and even your brains to lift your fingers.

Where do you want us to speed along to today?

for you and your household?

Today I thought off...

Today my mind pondered upon

going for a shopping stroll to the state luxury shop

To buy new clothes at that shop

for me, my wife

and my daughter.

SLS (State Luxury Store)

Everything for those who do not work.

Everyone needs more.

Fabrics

Haberdashery

Oh, this is classy!

This is powerful!

She puts Ulanova* in the shadow. * Galina Ulanova, famous Russian ballerina

Your personal airship is waiting for you at the gate.

Where are we going on the starfish? It'll be standing by until next morning.

Perhaps you want to be taken to your aunt's to drink tea with jam?

You seem tired. Perhaps you nee to go sea-bathing.

It wouldn't be bad, by the way, to go out then in Sochi.

Ah, Sochi is boring!

I do not want to go to Sochi.

Organize another holiday for me

in the heavenly, higher sphere!

So where to exactly? To the moon?

No, better to...the riviera

Well, I'll go and get you a ticket.

I have taken over the case of this parasite,

who dreamed of getting into communism.

These sorts of people

we do not allow there

That ends this film.

Until next time, my friends!

The End Subs by Lemicnor & Eus, September 2017 Youtube: Russian animation eus347 subtitles

No comments:

Post a Comment