Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

Good morning and welcome to another episode of the Wake Up Date! I have some

important announcements to share with you this month. First of all, I have a

couple of wizardrock shows coming up that I wanted to share with you so if

you live near any of these places and you want to come see me perform, I would

love to see you. For more information on all of these shows, you can read the

video description below or go to laurenfairweather.com/shows - First up,

I'm going to be performing at the wizarding weekend in Ithaca, New York. I

cannot wait for this show! Every time I've played in Ithaca, it's been really

fun and this one's gonna be especially cool cause it's like a festival and they

transform their town and there are going to be a ton of bands and performers and

it's gonna be really cool and it's right before Halloween so I'm excited. I'm

going to be performing there on October 28th. I'm also going to be performing at a

Harry Potter conference called Conjuration in Atlanta, Georgia.

It's from November 3rd to November 5th. I performed at the first Conjuration they

ever hosted and I'm excited to be back! It was also just announced that I'm

gonna be performing for the first time at the New Year's Eve show in Woonsocket,

Rhode Island. It's a house party and I've never done the New Year's Eve one

so I'm excited. So if you like Harry Potter, those shows will be really fun

and I hope to see you there! So. This is an exciting thing! YouTube invited me

to be part of a beta for a new feature they're testing called Sponsorships.

Basically, you could sign up on my channel to pay a small fee every month

that I would get and I could use that to fund my channel! And that money would

help me continue to make videos like this. As you know, I have a baby, I own a

house, and my various creative pursuits are my only job so if you like my

content and you want me to keep making more of it, that's a really great way to

help me keep going with all of this. I've talked about this on my channel a little

bit before, but basically, if all of my various creative pursuits don't make

enough money for me to live, I'm going to have to get a more traditional job

outside of the house and that would leave me with a lot less time, possibly

no time at all to make videos like this for all of you. More funding for my

channel could mean anywhere from me being able to continue doing what I'm

doing to maybe being able to do even more for you. It's possible that if I

make enough money with this YouTube channel, I could afford to put my kid in

daycare and that would give me so much more time to work on videos. I've always

tried to provide a variety of ways that you could support me whether it's buying

my merchandise, buying my music, coming to see me at a show, I have my patreon

campaign, and I'm now going to be trying this sponsorships feature. Just like

Patreon, the sponsorships feature on YouTube allows me to come up with my own

way of rewarding the people who decide to become sponsors. So because I love

patreon and I am going to continue with that campaign, I decided to come up with

some new perks that are just exclusive to sponsorships. That way you have plenty

of options and you could even decide to contribute to both if you wanted to. Or

none at all. Totally fine. I understand. So I wanted to talk real quick about the

current perks that I am offering to anybody who decides to sponsor me on

YouTube. So when I was talking to YouTube about the place that these perks would

be, they said that the best way that they recommended for me to deliver the perks

is through the community tab on my channel page. You may have seen that

already; it's a place where I post all kinds of fun stuff for people who

subscribe to my channel, but now they've offered the ability for me to post

things just to sponsors on the community tab, so if you decide to become a sponsor

and you sign up, that's where you can go to find all of these things. So I decided

that I wanted to make sponsorships kind of a creative community where a smaller

amount of us can get together and have discussions and inspire each other and I

thought that that would be a really fun place to do it. I've been posting behind

the scenes photos and sneak peeks that are just for the people who sponsor my

videos, that way you can kind of see what I'm working on and also learn a little

bit more about how I make all these videos happen. Also, every month I'll be

writing out a little handwritten note, taking a picture of it, and posting it in

the sponsor only feed, that way you're the only ones who can read it, I'm

writing it just for my sponsors. So much of the way that we communicate online is

through typed text and I think that handwriting is kind of a lost art so

I've been practicing it a lot and I like writing notes and letters to people, so I

thought that this would just be kind of a more personal way of talking to all of

you. I'm also going to be posting exclusive prompts and discussion

starters for all of you out there who decide to be sponsors where we can just

have a conversation and talk back and forth and have it just be a smaller

community where we can get to know each other. I'm hoping this is gonna be the

kind of place where you can share what you're working on or get advice or stay

inspired to keep creating. This part's a little more up in the air because I

think that it's gonna really be determined by the people who sign up and

whether or not they're interested in participating in something like this. I

feel like some parts of the internet can be a really scary place and YouTube

comments is one of those places but I feel like I have a really supportive,

wonderful community here and I think that this is just another place where we

can get together and chat. And this last perk is something I've been wanting to

do for a really long time, but I couldn't just kind of open it up to everybody

right away and that is that being a sponsor will give you the ability to

send me video clips that I could use in my videos. One way that I thought I could

use this perk so far is that I could do a video Q&A and people who are sponsors

can send me videos of them asking questions. So that way you can see the

person who's asking the question and hear their voice and I thought that that

would be really fun. I don't know how many of you would be interested in doing

that. I also thought it would be really fun to make a video showing the people

who make the projects that I post. I'm gonna think of some ideas for videos

that we can work on together and the sponsor only tab is gonna be the first

place where I go to ask people to send those to me. If any of this sounds

interesting to you and you want to try sponsoring me for a little bit of money

every month, the way you can sign up is by clicking the sponsor button. It's

usually located next to the subscribe button so underneath the video or on my

channel itself. One thing to note is that this is a beta and it has been having

issues so far, so if you have any problems, let me know in the comments

below or send me a private message and I will send it to the people who I've been

working with on the feature. It's also pretty limited at the moment and one of

those limitations is that you can't actually sign up to be a sponsor on iOS

so if you're on your iPad or your iPhone, you won't see the sponsor button there.

You can sign up on an Android device and you can sign up on a desktop, so if

you're like me and you have an iPhone, just sign up on your desktop and then

you can use your iPhone or your iPad to access all the sponsor only posts once

you've already signed up. Hopefully they'll get that feature going soon. Let

me know if you have any questions about YouTube sponsorships. I know this is a

lot of information. If you are YouTube creator and you're interested in being

part of this beta when they open it up to more people, I'm gonna put a link in

the video description below. There's a little form you can fill out that will

let them know kind of who is interested in trying this out. Also this is totally

not required; it's just something that you can do if you really love my channel

and you want to contribute. All my videos and my channel and everything

are gonna be totally free and available to whoever wants to watch them. Anybody

who decides to do it, it's a really big deal for me and I appreciate it so much.

Even though sponsorships is pretty similar to patreon, I am still doing my

patreon campaign. So you might know that one of my patreon perks is a video shout

out so this month, I would like to thank Nicki B. Thank you, Lucy black. Thank you,

Ashley Sousa. Thank you, Markslide Thank you Antonia G, and a big THANK YOU and

welcome back to Saxony! One more thing that I wanted to mention is that I

bought this shirt from Amy Tangerine who's one of my favorite youtube

creators, she's totally amazing. I just wanted to show it to you because I

thought that it was very "me" and I was so excited when I saw it. It says "make

stuff and make stuff happen"! Isn't her handwriting amazing? I love Amy, she's so

great. Thanks so much for catching up with me, I hope you're all doing really

well and I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Sponsorships - New YT Feature! | Wake Up Date #34 - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.6 16v-SEDAN-AIRCO?-EXTRA`S-BJ 06-APK NOV 18 - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.6 16v-SEDAN-AIRCO?-EXTRA`S-BJ 06-APK NOV 18 - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

「阿扁裝病說」惹怒獨派! 他質疑柯P亞斯伯格症也裝的 - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> 「阿扁裝病說」惹怒獨派! 他質疑柯P亞斯伯格症也裝的 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

【日本語字幕選択可】Prince Ea 『これが人類の運命なのか?』 - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> 【日本語字幕選択可】Prince Ea 『これが人類の運命なのか?』 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Father Figures Trailer

For more infomation >> Father Figures Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.6 16v-SEDAN-AIRCO?-EXTRA`S-BJ 06-APK NOV 18 - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.6 16v-SEDAN-AIRCO?-EXTRA`S-BJ 06-APK NOV 18 - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat 500X S-DESIGN 1.4T MULTIAIR 140PK NAVI XENON PARKEERSENSOREN - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Fiat 500X S-DESIGN 1.4T MULTIAIR 140PK NAVI XENON PARKEERSENSOREN - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Opel ADAM "S" 1.4 Turbo (150pk) OPC-Line "OnStar" ECC, Recaro interieur, 18"LMV, Spoilerset, Full op - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Opel ADAM "S" 1.4 Turbo (150pk) OPC-Line "OnStar" ECC, Recaro interieur, 18"LMV, Spoilerset, Full op - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ninjago s 8 - Duration: 7:09.

For more infomation >> Ninjago s 8 - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTI ECOFLEX S/S EDITION,NAVI,5 DEURS,LM WIELEN,NED AUTO,NAP,BOEKJES,AIRCO - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTI ECOFLEX S/S EDITION,NAVI,5 DEURS,LM WIELEN,NED AUTO,NAP,BOEKJES,AIRCO - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

"While You Were Sleeping" Hints At Suzy And Lee Jong Suk's Changing Relationship With New Stills - Duration: 2:12.

"While You Were Sleeping" Hints At Suzy And Lee Jong Suk's Changing Relationship With New Stills

SBSs current Wednesday-Thursday drama While You Were Sleeping has released new stills featuring Suzy and Lee Jong Suk.

On September 28, the production staff released the latest stills showing the two main characters Jung Jae Chan (Lee Jong Suk) and Nam Hong Joo (Suzy) meeting at a hospital.

Their meeting in the hospital takes place after the car accident from the first episode, where Jae Chan intervenes in an event in order to save Hong Joos life from spiraling downward.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

The images hint at a comical encounter, as Hong Joo recklessly approaches Jae Chan and surprises him while wearing a neck brace.

She looks at him with a suspicious glare, and Jae Chan, who ends up on the floor, looks up at her with a bewildered expression on his face.

The production staff stated, Through the events that happen in the first two episodes, Hong Joo and Jae Chans relationship will change.

Beyond the stills that were revealed today, their changing relationship will be another enjoyable point to look out for in the drama..

Meanwhile, catch the first episode of While You Were Sleeping exclusively on Viki!.

For more infomation >> "While You Were Sleeping" Hints At Suzy And Lee Jong Suk's Changing Relationship With New Stills - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6-16V Futura - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6-16V Futura - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Vincent Perrot bien­tôt papa : il pose avec sa compagne, très enceinte - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Vincent Perrot bien­tôt papa : il pose avec sa compagne, très enceinte - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

[閃文] 范冰冰穿百萬流蘇裙走紅毯,但跟辣媽張柏芝一比,簡直悲劇了...輸的有點慘! - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> [閃文] 范冰冰穿百萬流蘇裙走紅毯,但跟辣媽張柏芝一比,簡直悲劇了...輸的有點慘! - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

UeD Anticipazioni: weekend d'amore per Gemma Galgani? | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> UeD Anticipazioni: weekend d'amore per Gemma Galgani? | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 350 D TAXI Excl. BTW / BPM - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 350 D TAXI Excl. BTW / BPM - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d TAXI Excl. BTW & BPM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d TAXI Excl. BTW & BPM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 350 d TAXI Excl. BTW / BPM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 350 d TAXI Excl. BTW / BPM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d TAXI Ex. BTW & BPM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d TAXI Ex. BTW & BPM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Estate TAXI Excl. BTW & BPM - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Estate TAXI Excl. BTW & BPM - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Kangoo Express 1.9D CONFORT 55 - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Renault Kangoo Express 1.9D CONFORT 55 - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-CAT Executive - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-CAT Executive - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Le discours coup de Jay Silveria après un acte raciste d'élèves-officiers - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Le discours coup de Jay Silveria après un acte raciste d'élèves-officiers - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 AIRCO! - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 AIRCO! - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Revitalisez vos os avec cette recette de grand-mère puissante - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Revitalisez vos os avec cette recette de grand-mère puissante - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

My current skill level - Ep.3 | Training to Transform - Duration: 5:11.

10 minutes ago, I left my house

and it wasn't raining and now

In this video I will show you the level I am now

at Calisthenics skills

I found this picture on the internet

to master every skill

hold 6 seconds on static exercises

and 3 reps on the motion exercises

I willn't do the headstand because I don't care to know it

I don't think it will help me somewhere

the V-sit and the Humanflag

and also what you see on the advanced level

I can't do them

for now

one arm push ups I know I don't do it perfectly

but .. my best, is it for now

this was the video

write in the comments, what you can do from skills

and since you are still here

leave a like

subscribe to the channel if you haven't already

and tell me what you want to see in the next videos

if anyone is wondering if they are more crazy people like me here

2 people walk with umbrellas and 1 running

and I

For more infomation >> My current skill level - Ep.3 | Training to Transform - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

TU COSA FARESTI?! (Con Favij e Anima???) - Duration: 10:48.

For more infomation >> TU COSA FARESTI?! (Con Favij e Anima???) - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch | PlayOfTheGame : Épisode 7 - TheGreg_ - Duration: 6:53.

Hello everybody !

Today we find ourselves for the seventh episode of the POTG on Overwatch

On this one loses no time, I leave you with the video! Good viewing everyone!

The galley of Archangel x)

Here it is finished I hope you like it!

On this I leave you and I will return next week! Bye bye everyone!

For more infomation >> Overwatch | PlayOfTheGame : Épisode 7 - TheGreg_ - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

TEK TUVALETTEN 30 KİŞİ ÇIKTILAR !! - Gülmeme Challenge - Duration: 10:18.

For more infomation >> TEK TUVALETTEN 30 KİŞİ ÇIKTILAR !! - Gülmeme Challenge - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Thought Experiment | Season 1 Episode 1 : Who am I ? | 🅣🅔🅒🅗🅜🅐🅝 - Duration: 2:22.

Who am i?

It's a question we all ask ourselves every day.

Every minute, every second.

what is our purpose here on earth?

It is strange isn't it, that something,

so small

can keep us awake all night?

When you are little,

there is that one thing you want to become.

A dream that you want to chase

but as you grow up it starts to fade.

And all the dreams that you dreamt,

come back as nightmares.

And its not like they don't haunt you at night.

They haunt you every second of every day of your nine to five job.

And now i am in between this.

I am in a transition state.

Where I can't really make up mind,

as to what i should do, who i should become,

and the

possibilities they encumber me, they weigh me down.

The weight i cannot lift.

My breath has become heavy.

All i know now, is that if ever there is a time to stand up

then surely this must be it,

this must be it,

this must be it.

For more infomation >> Thought Experiment | Season 1 Episode 1 : Who am I ? | 🅣🅔🅒🅗🅜🅐🅝 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Hassan Nasrallah : l'Arabie Saoudite veut vendre la Palestine à Donald Trump - Duration: 8:42.

Sixth, the regimes conspiring against the Resistance Axis must know that they will not prevail in this battle.

They can do whatever they want but they will not win this battle.

Devise your plots, make use of all your tricks, deploy all your efforts [words of Zeynab b. Ali to the tyrant Yazid], do whatever you want,

but you will never be able to prevail in this battle.

If they wanted to win, if they wanted to end the war and be victorious, it had to be done six years ago, three years ago,

but now it's over, (they do not stand) a chance.

But for the future, whatever you do, yes, it will shed more blood, cause more martyrs and destruction,

but you will not be able to achieve these evil and ominous objectives you strive to achieve.

Similarly, with the same frankness that I promised you, I have to say this about the current regional Arab-Muslim political situation:

the one who constitutes the backbone of the war against the Resistance Axis,

plotting against him, at the media, cultural, ideological, security, political, military and material levels,

and working day and night (against him), the one who - I say "the one who... the one who..." and then I'll name him" -

the one who now offers rewards to Israel without it costing him any effort (any concessions),

the one who is opening the doors to Israel in the Islamic world to establish relations, normalize, (establish exchanges) and economic cooperation,

is the Saudi regime.

Why hide behind our fingers (like an ostrich and deny the obvious)? Why ?

Today, Saudi Arabia, by its regional status, its privileged position in the Arab-Muslim world,

after all (countries) got weakened, were shredded, scattered and hungered,

because of the position it represents, its monetary resources, influence, on behalf of the two Holy Places (Mecca and Medina) and in the name of religion,

(Saudi Arabia) did all this.

Is not that the truth?

And that's why... That's why the Islamic community, scholars, parties, forces, people, officials...

(I do not speak only of the Lebanese point of view, but at the whole Arab-Muslim world level)

must know and recognize this truth and face it.

And he must know that this regime (Saudi) is condemned in the Islamic Community,

we should not applaud them, pet them and congratulate them.

For it is preparing to sell Palestine. It is preparing to sell the entire region to Trump, it is not to give him only 450 billion.

It is about to sell everything to Trump and the Americans.

And what's even sadder is that this regime wants to found an ideological center to combat terrorism.

I suggest to them: it is useless to spend money, to create a center, to study, and all the trimmings, two words would suffice for (terrorism) to disappear.

Stop and change the (religious) curriculum in Saudi Arabia that teaches Wahhabism,

stop exporting Wahhabism to the world, and the world will be just fine.

Without that, all you can do is nothing but rubbish.

The security, political, economic agreements... These are only empty words.

The source (of terrorism) is the (Wahhabi) thought.

Today, when there is fighting in Iraq and Syria, and that hundreds of suicide bombers pounce on us,

is not that a (great) sin? Hundreds of suicide bombers. Do they fight for money? No !

Are they fighting for this world? No ! Never mind, we must acknowledge this reality.

These individuals carry out suicide operations because someone stuffed their heads, convinced them

that if they blow themselves up among Muslims, Christians, souks, mosques, churches, events or villages,

anywhere among soldiers or civilians, if they blow themselves up, they will go directly to lunch with the Prophet.

They will go directly to dinner with the Prophet. Their reward is paradise.

And they will be very surprised when they (are resurrected) among those whose actions are the most vain. ["Those whose efforts in this life, are being made in vain, and yet believed they were doing the right thing. "(Koran, XVIII, 104)]

The question goes before the security, military, alliances, war against terrorism and empty words.

The first thing (it must confront) is (Wahhabi) thought. Where is it from ? From Saudi Arabia.

From Wahhabi schools. From the [Saudi] Body of Senior Scholars.

And therefore, the war against terrorism must begin there. Everything else is but waste of time, effort and sacrifices.

The sad thing is that this is the source of the terrorist thought that finances terrorism, but today, it calls to account

his associates and neighbors [Qatar], accusing them of supporting and financing terrorism. This is of course a scandal.

This means that there is no discomfort, no shame, all is revealed in its most raw truth, they really are not ashamed of anything with each other.

Anyway, today, on this Day of Al-Quds (Jerusalem), I declare that all the Islamic Community, all Muslim peoples

must demand the Saudi regime to put an end to the war against Yemen, to stop interfering in the internal affairs in Bahrain and elsewhere,

Syria, Iraq, Iran. It is not Iran that is interfering in your internal affairs.

It must be demanded that the Saudi regime ceases to export the Wahhabi terrorist thought to the world.

And it must be demanded that the Saudi regime ceases to open doors to Israel so that it would enter the Arab world after it was unable to do so for decades.

These requests are a responsibility, and not (only) a recommended act. It is a most compelling duty today and it is part of the battle.

Today our responsibility in Al-Quds Day (Jerusalem) is this one.

And we also, in Hezbollah, in the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon, with all our brothers and sisters, our people, our loved ones, martyrs' families, the wounded,

today, we also renew our faith in Al-Quds (Jerusalem), our faith in the Palestinian cause, our determination to follow the path of Resistance,

our strong commitment to the Resistance Axis, our determination in this battle for the future of Palestine and the future of the Islamic Community.

And in this way, we make sacrifices every day: martyrs, wounded, and sometimes even prisoners.

We make these sacrifices because we firmly believe that in this battle, we protect the security of Lebanon,

in front of Israel and in front of the takfiri groups. For in this battle, we preserve our region and our holy places.

And because in this battle, we protect our country and our region from which is worse and more terrible, that is this ISIS model

which yesterday detonated a mosque among the largest and the grandest of Mosul.

And worse, it makes the inhabitants of Mosul human shields, and when one of them tries to leave, they shoot him in the back.

Throughout history, we have never seen a cruelty such as that represents Daech today,

which has been launched against us and against our peoples by the United States and Saudi Arabia. We have never experienced anything like this.

In this battle, we will persevere and we will be wherever we need to be,

and I tell you that considering all the facts and all the data, we walk through blood, martyrs, patience, sacrifice and endurance, we walk towards the inevitable victory,

the promised victory, the upcoming victory, God willing.

Happy [Quds] Festival to you, and Peace of God be upon you, and His Mercy and Blessings.

For more infomation >> Hassan Nasrallah : l'Arabie Saoudite veut vendre la Palestine à Donald Trump - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara d'Urso prima di Domenica Live: la nostalgia e i festeggiamenti - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Barbara d'Urso prima di Domenica Live: la nostalgia e i festeggiamenti - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Kangoo 1.6-16V Privilège - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Renault Kangoo 1.6-16V Privilège - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 d 109PK Climate control, Navigatiesysteem - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse 180 d 109PK Climate control, Navigatiesysteem - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Best in Class CoreSite Data ...

For more infomation >> Best in Class CoreSite Data ...

-------------------------------------------

Why Vaccinate? - Duration: 3:00.

Are you afraid of needles and pain?

Do you skip or delay shots?

Vaccines are SCARY!

So why should we vaccinate? To answer this, let's see how our body protects us from germs.

When pathogens infect our body, they activate our immune system which contain

an army of different white blood cells. First, guards called antigen presenting

cells eat and digest some of the bugs, then present fragments of the bug on its

surface - like a war trophy. Then, they go to our lymph nodes to find a commander T

helper cell that recognizes these fragments. This T helper cell then finds

and activates a soldier B cell that multiplies and produces specific

antibodies that neutralize the remaining bugs. However, all this takes time so

harmful pathogens like measles or polio could harm or kill us before we fight it

off. Thus, vaccines train our immune system to

destroy pathogens quicker before they harm us. We get injected with a harmless

form of a bug - whether it's weaker, dead, just apart, or safe amount of a bug toxin

to simulate an infection. Like a test run. Because T helper and B cells form memory

cells that remember a previous infection, when the real bug attacks, it can be very

quickly recognized and wiped out.

Even we can't be vaccinated because of a

condition or you're too young you can depend on herd immunity well all the

people around you are vaccinated so they can't pass the bug to you. And vaccines work. See this graph

of pertussis cases in Norway in Sweden? Guess which country had a vaccination

program? Now like foods, vaccines have preservatives. You may have heard that

thimerosal, a vaccine preservative, contains mercury. But don't worry

it's only in the state form of ethylmercury not the toxic methylmercury

which stays in the body. However vaccines can have side effects.

Allergies aside, because our body thinks it's fighting a real bug we may feel

sick. But autism? Regressive autism is where

children who seem to develop normally suddenly lose social skills. But all

these studies can't prove at this or other kinds of autism are linked to

vaccines. The age symptoms show just coincides with the age children vaccinate. In

fact, Andrew Wakefield who first claimed this link, had his medical license

revoked for faking evidence. Studies also find there's no problem with many

vaccines being given in a short period of time, so if there's no reason to delay

shots - even flu shots - as this only puts you and those around you at risk.

So maybe vaccines aren't so scary. After all,

vaccines give us a shot at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment