Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

hey guys we're back today with a very special little video so as you guys know

or should know glossier is starting to ship ok wait there we go

glossier is starting to ship it's going to start shipping to the UK at least I'm

gonna be doing a full face of glossier makeup to test it out and so you guys

know when they start shipping what is worth getting and what isn't so let's go

right ahead first of all it came in this little beautiful white box

it's like velvety most of the products came inside this little bubble wrap bag

it's really good for traveling and stuff like that and it's just really cute

anyway I love that the models on the glossy website and things are always

they have like the clearest and glorious of skins and that is not me so the first

thing I'm gonna use from them is their perfecting skin tint and this is the

shade light I don't remember them having a lot of shades but this is the

lightest shade anyway through the packaging it does seem quite not not

super fair so if you have super fair skin you're probably not gonna get along with

this I don't know I'm gonna shake it before

using but I think there's gonna be a little bit darker for me but it seems

like a neutral shade so nothing I haven't done before I love the packaging

is just so so cute let's drop remember that my hands are really tan right now

so I'm gonna drop a few drops so it's a little bit

lighter than my hand which is good it's quite fluid ok this is whiter than I

thought was gonna be oh I like this color it looks good on me I think but

yeah this has like almost no coverage it's really a skin tint so it's not even

like a BB cream type of formulation it has it does have a very glowing finish

it's definitely not for like acne prone skin types if you have no blemishes

whatsoever this might be a good thing I'm gonna try to build it up a little bit

but I doubt that we'll get anywhere that I'd be comfortable with yeah so this

doesn't like it doesn't build up on top of each other I love the color I think

it's a really really nice finish so if you have almost no skin problems this is

a really good product to kind of try honestly if I had clear skin this would

definitely be my type of coverage I prefer this type of coverage over

something heavier any day my skin my acne does not agree

so now we're gonna go into the concealer and this is called the stretch concealer

I'm gonna be using this for both under eyes eyes on on top of pimples and

we'll see what happens this is what it looks like and the color is again the

lightest shade called light slash Clair ten and a little bit darker than the

skin tint so this is how it looks on my hand and it kind of melts into my hand

shade a lot more than the other I think I'm gonna love this as an under-eye

concealer because it's very creamy and hydrating it feels super hydrating wait

something weird is happening it's like the concealer is not fusing into this

skin tint and as you can see here that's like a barrier where here it's more

hydrated so it won't grab on to the skin here because it didn't have the skin tint

as much it was a little drier and it grabbed onto skin but here we just won't

grab on okay let's just try this a little bit on top of pimples although by

now surely I'm gonna just straight-up dip my Beauty Blender there and go on

top it's not too dark it is a little bit darker than the skin tint but nothing

like too shocking and here it's not looking as weird

my undereyes we're never gonna be able to go full coverage I think but this does

not look bad I was like a pimple customer I wish it was just a little bit

lighter I don't know why brands go for like sometimes lighter foundation than

concealers because it should be either the same or the other way around you

know okay right about now watching the glow love the glow but of course this

isn't a high coverage type of base but I think it's about as much as will be able

it's all like a medium coverage I'd say so I think we should go straight to the

powder right now and the powder is called wowder weightless finishing powder

and it's not translucent it has shades as well mine again is a lighter shade it's

called light to medium which I'm scared about it looks hella dark why this is

what it looks like so it's one of these powders it has like a sifter and the

sifter is kind of like soft the powder itself feels very like blurring as well

it feels very like silicone-y not in a bad way like a blurring powder

definitely darker it almost could work for me like a bronzer so it's not

too noticeable it doesn't look bad but I definitely have to work it down my neck

as to the finish it is a pretty flawless it's not too matte so it still allows

the glow to flow through nothing is cakey or anything for oily skin types

this kind of 3-step combination will not be your thing this will not hold your oil

for dehydrated combination skin types like mine this will not be a whole-day

solution ever but if you need makeup for just a few hours I think this looks

really lovely shouldn't wait it cuz both my highlighter and blush are cream but

it's not too much of a like setting powder it's a little bit glowy it's a

little bit Dewey's a little bit transferable so I think we'll be fine so

they don't have anything for eyes per se don't know don't even have mascara so

the only thing I got for the brows is there a brow gel and it's called brow boy super cool

the shade brown so I think they had like three shades this is the middle shade I

think and it's a little darker than I am but I feel like the lightest shade if I

remember correctly was too light so this should be fine I really love the small

spoolie more precise and foolproof so in comparison to the Anastasia Beverly

Hills tinted brow gel which is my all-time favorite this is a little bit more dense and more

detail so it fills out and and makes them bolder but at the same time I feel

like the ABH makes them a little lighter in tone

unless you really go ham but it makes them a little bit fluffier where is this

they are a little bit more dense I'm just gonna use my L'Oreal baby roll

mascara and okay so now I'll be heading to my blush and got one of the cloud

paints they have beautiful colors the one I chose I wanted them all but the

one I chose was beam, which is this orange-y pastel

orange-y baby

oh my god how cute I'm so bummed that I have a pimple right there I look like a

glowy goddess I'm so sad this is not something I can

Rock on the daily and then we're gonna go into highlighter and I got their

haloscope dew effect highlighter as if I'm not dewy enough quartz which i

think is I don't know if this is a lighter shade but it's the most like

neutral shade it has like a balmy type of circle in the in the middle and then

it's just pure highlighter so that's why it's so dewy so it's a very subtle type

of highlighter that I love

oh my god I'm loving this okay so I'm gonna just dab a little bit more into

the concealer because now that I've powdered I feel like the concealer would

have a more staying power just in this yeah see it's almost full coverage if

you powder a little not too much but if you powder a little and then go over

your blemishes the concealer just grabs on a little more and finally we have to

kind of lip product so I obviously got the balm dot com because I just had to as

you know they have a lot of flavors I love the packaging on all of us so it's

a universal balm but it can be used as a lip balm and this is the coconut flavor

it's so thick it smells amazing and melts right down into your lips I'm just

gonna take that off a little bit and I also got the generation sheer matte

lipstick this is the shade cake because I know myself I'm gonna powder just a

little bit more on my t-zone cuz otherwise this is gonna be

oily town by six hours but I'm just gonna powder a little bit more in the

problematic usual problematic areas

so this is definitely a very natural and very like quick and easy approach to

makeup which I love and I'm all about I wish I had enough of a clear skin to

rock this on the daily I don't think I do

as of yet hopefully soon really like the products the only kind of

issues I have is that the powder is a little bit too dark so if it's dark for

me probably gonna be too dark if you're fair than me or if you're as fair as me

when I don't have these hands also the skin tint has no buildability

whatsoever it's so it's more like an all-over tint if you already have perfect

skin the concealer kind of looks good right now so if you want to build up the

concealer I definitely recommend that you powder a little bit and then just

put the concealer on top coming closer this is kind of the finish we're looking

at very glowy very dewy even though I powder twice if I had to pick like a

finish for always this would be it this would never be a finish that I could

rock all day because it's gonna get oily they're not like perfect I will come

back in about 6 hours from now so you can see kind of the down-low on how this

progresses throughout the day this is not as oily as I thought it was gonna

be it's still a little bit on the oily side as you can see here in the nose and

stuff but it's not like extremely oily and with the finish that we first begun

I really thought it was gonna be that oily it's a little cakey it's like a

broken down because of oil cakey obviously this is enhances my skin

texture but honestly I'm embracing it so I don't really care I mean you can see a

little bit of texture but it's actually like a glowing healthy texture so I

don't really mind there's a little bit of creasing and also crow's feet you

know I don't have many but you can see a little bit of wear here the brow gel

behaved perfectly fine it's not stiff at all it's actually very fluffy and like

manageable so there's no like harshness here when

you move your eyebrows all in all this was a good experience I always wanted to try

the brand and I'm very very excited that I did there are a few things that I

personally would not recommend if you have my skin type and that is mostly the

skin tint I would also not recommend the concealer not that I didn't like it just

that I find that there's so much better for under-eye

it wasn't hydrating enough for me and for the pimples it was too hydrating so

it slid off quite easily and I liked something more dry for my pimples so

it's kind of like a gray area so yeah I hope you enjoyed this and I hope that I

somehow shed some light and what you wanted and we're interested in buying

and helped you somehow with your purchases so if you like this video

please give it a thumbs up subscribe to the channel for more and don't forget to

click it a little bell button so you know every single time I upload this

is pretty much it I will see you in the next one

you

For more infomation >> Glossier Makeup Full Face of First Impressions + Review | Raquel Mendes - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

Amici 2017: Maria de Filippi e la grande novità per i fans | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Amici 2017: Maria de Filippi e la grande novità per i fans | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, il ballo di Gemma e il ritorno di Manfredo | K.N.B.T - Duration: 7:14.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, il ballo di Gemma e il ritorno di Manfredo | K.N.B.T - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

If you Rap You Lose Part 3 | If...

For more infomation >> If you Rap You Lose Part 3 | If...

-------------------------------------------

Post Malone - Rockstar feat. 21 Savage (IVISH Remix) - Duration: 3:42.

Post Malone - Rockstar feat.

21 Savage (IVISH Remix) SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL: http://smarturl.it/FreshMixesSubscribe

Artist Social Networks: (Post Malone)

http://www.postmalone.com https://facebook.com/postmalone

https://twitter.com/postmalone https://instagram.com/postmalone

https://soundcloud.com/postmalone

(IVISH ) https://soundcloud.com/ivishmusic

https://twitter.com/iamivish https://www.instagram.com/iamivish/

https://www.youtube.com/user/IvishVlogs

All music posted is for promotional purposes only.

If you like the music,please support the artists by buying their music through the given portal

links.

All rights to published audio, video, graphic and text materials belong to their respective

owners.

If you are the author or copyright owner of any of the material we use, and you don't

like it to be used by us, please contact us.

#postmalone #rockstar #21savage #ivish #remix #trapmusic #trap

Listen other Awesome Remixes:

Thomas Rhett - Die A Happy Man (DJSD Remix) https://youtu.be/zQ4HOqaFAJI?list=PL7zsB-C3aNu03RwSy2Bn3Ov3oaEReOlT5

Timbaland - Apologize ft. OneRepublic (Sylitom Remix)

https://youtu.be/rRxW8HD-1P4?list=PL7zsB-C3aNu03RwSy2Bn3Ov3oaEReOlT5

Clean Bandit - Symphony feat.

Zara Larsson [Official Video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatr_2MstrI&index=2&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD

Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (Official) ft. Migos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD&index=4

DJ Khaled - I'm the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo,

Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o&index=7&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD

Ed Sheeran - Shape of You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8&index=13&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD

Zedd, Alessia Cara - Stay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h--P8HzYZ74&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD&index=27

Clean Bandit - Rockabye ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD&index=34

Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNNMr5glICM&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD&index=7

Charlie Puth - Attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfs8NYg7yQM&index=2&list=PL7zsB-C3aNu3QDpLQAM39sJSRLNX5PPGD

For more infomation >> Post Malone - Rockstar feat. 21 Savage (IVISH Remix) - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Si j'ai livré mon expérience auprès de François Hollande, c'est pour informer - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Si j'ai livré mon expérience auprès de François Hollande, c'est pour informer - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Why Everyone Should Raise Chickens in Their Backyard - Duration: 4:15.

People often think of the humble chicken as the fixture of countless farms,

or as the pet of some quirky people in town,

or as a gift they would give to some family living in a third world country through a Christmas catalog.

But even though most of us may not identify with any of those situations,

even here people should really consider raising chickens in their backyards.

As someone who's lived in the city my entire life,

and only seen chickens in person once they appear on my plate,

I had a number of initial misgivings.

However, after coming to the following conclusions,

I'm ready to join the visionaries who have proudly brought chickens into their homes.

First of all, raising backyard chickens produces some substantial economic benefits.

The average person in the US eats over 19,000 eggs in their lifetime,

and with a carton of eggs costing around $1.50

spending on eggs comes out to total over $12,500!

It's true that many people don't actually eat this amount of eggs alone,

but this number also takes into consideration the eggs that are consumed as part of other foods, like baked goods and pastries.

Raising chickens, however,

would allow a person to cut much of those expenses and save a lot of money over their lifetime.

On the other hand,

failing to take advantage of this system would cause people who continue to buy eggs to go broke because all of this money would go to waste.

When you look at it this way,

chickens can do for you what investing did for Warren Buffet.

So, the choice is completely in your hands:

raise chickens and save a lot of money,

or don't raise chickens and keep spending money on mediocre tasting, more expensive eggs.

In addition to being good for your wallet,

raising backyard chickens is a sure-fire way to improve and maintain good health.

Statistics show that most Americans know they don't consume enough nutrients or eat healthy foods.

However, eggs are rich in nutrients like iron and Vitamin D,

just to mention a few.

If you know you need to eat healthier

and get your daily vitamins and minerals in, you need to be eating eggs.

And where can you get fresh eggs in a matter of minutes?

If you raise chickens in your backyard,

straight through your back door!

Opponents of raising backyard chickens

would argue that it's too time consuming to take care of the chickens,

but in reality, chickens are very independent,

and they are easier to care for than the average dog

(which, by the way, busy people still manage to do).

Leaving behind that largely ignorant claim,

even taking a few moments of your time to get up, walk around, and tend to the chickens

would give you a chance to move around and take a small break from the stresses of the day,

which would then improve your mental health.

With this much benefits, raising backyard chickens can hardly be called work;

it's more of an opportunity to be healthy.

After all, no one has ever said that eating a moderate amount of eggs

and taking breaks has caused them any harm.

Let us stop spending our money on sub-par products

that cause more damage to the body than good,

and let us try to go back to the basics of eating food

that nurtures and satisfies straight from the earth,

or in this case, our backyards.

Reclaim that little plot of land at the back of your house for something useful,

before the idea of self sufficiency is extinguished

in this generation by big corporations

and we end up like characters from "Wall-E",

eating our artificial food from automatic dispensing machines.

In the end,

if the economic benefit isn't appealing to you,

then maybe you will be moved to take your health into consideration.

It all boils down to this:

you can either help yourself,

or you can harm yourself.

Instead of having a chicken in every pot,

think about how much better things would be

if there was a chicken in every backyard.

For more infomation >> Why Everyone Should Raise Chickens in Their Backyard - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Herzzerreißend! Baby hört zum ersten Mal die Stimme seiner Mama - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Herzzerreißend! Baby hört zum ersten Mal die Stimme seiner Mama - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

For more infomation >> Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

-------------------------------------------

Star Trek: Discovery preview: Watch Anthony Rapp's first scene|K CHANNEL - Duration: 3:32.

Star Trek: Discovery preview: Watch Anthony Rapp's first scene

When Star Trek: Discoverys third episode debuts this Sunday, the hour will make history for the 51-year-old franchise: Revealing Treks first openly gay TV series character — Lt. Stamets, played by Anthony Rapp (Rent).

Above is an exclusive preview of his debut scene.

The setup: Disgraced Starfleet officer Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green), en route to prison after having been convicted of mutiny, is picked up by the U.S.S.

Discovery and tasked by its captain (Jason Isaacs) to assist with a secretive project.

While theres no indication of Stamets sexuality in Sundays episode, titled Context Is King, his relationship with another member of Starfleet becomes a story point in the show beginning next week.

I'm really excited and happy when a gay character is a part of a story — especially when a gay character is created in a complex and human and non-stereotypical, interesting way, and that has certainly been the case with Stamets, Rapp told EW.

And you get to see his relationship.

There was a little glimpse [of a relationship with] Sulu in Beyond, and it was a nice nod.

But in this case, we actually get to see me with my partner in conversation, in our living quarters, you get to see our relationship over time, treated as any other relationship would be treated..

Stamets research involves fungus spores and it will be key to Starfleets war with the Klingons, though he isnt exactly the easiest character to get along with.

He's a really, really smart guy and as smart guys go, he sometimes can be a little difficult to deal with because not everybody's as smart as he is, Rapp says.

So he's got a little bit of an edge sometimes, which is fun to play..

According to EWs critic Darren Franich, Sundays hour ranks as the best of the first three episodes that were screened for reporters and is probably the closest to showing what the Discovery airs Sunday nights on the CBS All Access streaming service.

For more infomation >> Star Trek: Discovery preview: Watch Anthony Rapp's first scene|K CHANNEL - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Awaam Aur Michael Ki Cycle - Haji Imran Attari - Emotional Shortclip - Duration: 1:46.

Like, Comment & Share!

For more infomation >> Awaam Aur Michael Ki Cycle - Haji Imran Attari - Emotional Shortclip - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester United Stars At The Lowry Hotel Ahead Of Premier League Clash With Crystal Palace - Duration: 1:37.

Manchester United Stars At The Lowry Hotel Ahead Of Premier League Clash With Crystal Palace

Manchester Uniteds players may have arrived at their pre-match hotel fairly late on Friday night, but that did not stop a crowd of fans waiting to meet their heroes.

The Premier League title chasers stayed at the Lowry Hotel on Friday, before hosting Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in their weekend fixture.

Romelu Lukaku and his team mates arrived to check in on the evening, and seemed happy to stop for the crowds of supporters outside the front doors.

Forwards Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard were photographed taking selfies with a small crowd of excitable young supporters on the hotel steps.

Spanish stars Juan Mata and David de Gea meanwhile dealt with what looked like a father and son who were keen on a more old fashioned souvenir, an autograph.

United regularly stay at the Lowry before home matches, the hotel famous for being where manager Jose Mourinho has lived since taking over in 2016.

Other players were quick to make their way into the building without being waylaid by fans, Matteo Darmian talking on his phone while Henrikh Mkhitaryan entered with his coat hood up.

Lukaku meanwhile has been the centre of attention once again, with the striker becoming central to United with his goal scoring exploits since joining in the summer.

Mourinho has said the forward will not be rested until Zlatan Ibrahimovic is fit again, having played every minute of the season so far.

He said: Look, without Zlatan we cannot rotate the strikers, especially because Marcus Rashford is playing in other positions.

So until we have Zlatan, we cannot think about giving rest to our No 9 the same way we give in other positions..

No comments:

Post a Comment