Thursday, September 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 28 2017

hi guys

welcome to another fishing video, is not even 10 a.m

and the fishing is over, I made miles and got up at 4 in the morning

He arrived close to 5 a.m

He had an accident with the car

to escape a dog, he is laughing but is no joke, the front is all smashed

and needs a trailer to go home

but I can not laugh either

My rod is broken.

I slipped on a stone of these

I fell into water and got water up to my knees

I broke my rod and hurt a finger

my day is over, what do you think?

it was a good day of fishing? did you like? How many fish did you catch?

4 fish

(for some strange reason he is happy, got is PB :P )

I got 5 fish in this... what? 2 hours? even less

the day is over

fish on

looks big

no, he is not big

just fight hard at the begin

but is the first...

here he is

in the assist hook

very alive

now is bigger

now I think he is bigger

the attack was good

They're just fooling me, he is not big

he is bigger

look the diference between have or no the assist hook

both fish where caught on the assist hook

this is bigger

go go

fish on

small but is the third

here he is

Ribworm again

he is under that rock

so crazy

I am Texas fishing

I lost some lures

The bottom here is complicated

Let's see how it goes like this

Let's see if I do not lose so many lures, I've also changed the color

I'm with a more natural color

The water here is very clear

and I do not believe they have great difficulty in seeing the lure

fish on

in first cast

after I change my rig

one fish, not very big

but it's the fourth fish

you can not ask for more

Ribworm catching again

I do not know if I told you but...

this lure will be brutal for this season

for Walleye/Zander

unfortunately we are only catching small fish

but the day has just begun

there he goes

another small fish

welcome to the first "Hot tips"

at the end of the videos I'm going to try to insert what I used and why I used

I started the day in chartreuse color

and later move to a more natural color

whether in sea or river there are many similarities between the Sea Bass and other river predators

who fish at sea know that begins with a color like this

in river is the same

I'll show you how to mount a trailer hook

both two first fish where cautght on the trailer hook

and I did this because I wanted a large lure to catch larger fish

that lake has bigger fish

because he was having short attacks of small fish

and the goal was to catch them so I don´t skunk, that is the reason of the trailer

so who do we do this? we get our Ribworm

and with a double hook from Savage Gear

near the tail

like this

and this part is done, now...

we have to put the hook in a way he don´t go out

we can use a Jighead

or we can use a hook

weedless like this

like this

and now let's look for the eye o the hook

is here

we pass through the middle

and is done

has you can see even if you pull

he is not go out because is stucked in the main hook

with this you will miss less fish

you will not miss short strikes or small fish

the fish will he in the trailer hook

even if don´t hit this hook we will get the fish

easy like this

For more infomation >> Worst fishing day ever... just see ! - O pior dia de pesca de sempre ... vejam ! - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

【まわりの目に一喜一憂しないメンタルを作る大切さ】字幕付き - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> 【まわりの目に一喜一憂しないメンタルを作る大切さ】字幕付き - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Father Figures Trailer

For more infomation >> Father Figures Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max 2.5-20V TURBO | Alcantara | Navi | Climate | Pano daken | - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max 2.5-20V TURBO | Alcantara | Navi | Climate | Pano daken | - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar S-Type 3.0 V6 Sport - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Jaguar S-Type 3.0 V6 Sport - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.3 CDTI S/S EDITION | Airco | Navigatie | Trekhaak | Lmv | - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra Sports Tourer 1.3 CDTI S/S EDITION | Airco | Navigatie | Trekhaak | Lmv | - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max 1.6 ECOBOOST TITANIUM | Navi | PDC | ECC | 17'' lmv | - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max 1.6 ECOBOOST TITANIUM | Navi | PDC | ECC | 17'' lmv | - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 SPORTBREAK 2.0 S-VT TOURING ECC/CRUISE/NAVI/REGEN.SENS/TREKH. - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 SPORTBREAK 2.0 S-VT TOURING ECC/CRUISE/NAVI/REGEN.SENS/TREKH. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

//Speedpaint//cuco - Duration: 3:19.

My SAI died in middle of the drawing :-( so i did it again using a screenshot of this video lmao

For more infomation >> //Speedpaint//cuco - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Small Business Lending - Duration: 0:31.

Every time a small business door opens, or when a new employee is hired,

we understand it's not only good for business but good for the community too!

At First Citizens, we understand the impact a small business has on the

community and that's why we're invested in helping them grow.

From term loans and equipment financing to SBA loan programs.

We offer products and services to give you the flexibility you need.

Invest in you.

Call our business bankers today at 1-800-642-7515 or visit us at firstcitizens.org.

For more infomation >> Small Business Lending - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to Hack Any Mobile phone Or Whats app 2 in One in One Software 2017 - Duration: 13:03.

For more infomation >> How to Hack Any Mobile phone Or Whats app 2 in One in One Software 2017 - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

LexiPlay - Welcome to my page!!! :D - Duration: 1:32.

Hi, my name is Lexi. I'm an artist, a video gamer, and an anime lover.

I especially like anime girls... (OwO)..

I'm using this Youtube page to document all of my live TwitchTv drawings

I live-stream pretty much every day or I have been (recently)

So, I'd love if you come and say "Hi" in the chatroom.. :3

I also update quite frequently on Instagram with progress pictures and stuff... and finalized products.

I'm here mostly to try and meet new artists and make friends with other people that like drawing

... uh.. anime girls, aliens, video games...

Just a bunch of stuff that I like

So.. I'm excited to meet you! Please don't be shy.

I'd love to talk about art or just whatever

If you like what you see, please click around.

I have my social media links in this corner over here

You can find me on Instagram @LexiJMathis

And on TwitchTv @ Twitch.tv/Lexi_Play

and Youtube... which you are at.. (lol)

Thank you again so much for visiting my page!

I hope to talk to you soon! And really appreciate you taking the time to watch this video.

Thank you! Have a nice day! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment