Friday, September 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 29 2017

Good evening,

my name is Thørrkhaalla

and today I'm going to talk to you about stockpiling

why is it important and how do we do it ?

that's what we are going to see

first of all, stockpiling is the fact

of storing any kind of goods, foods

and other things you need to survive, in large quantities

if you're living in a city,

like me,

it can be very challenging to grow your own vegetables and fruits

so you are dependent of your local store

and that's why you need to stock food everyday

and i'm gonna show you how I do it,

right now.

so, this is my shelter,

as you can see there's a lot of food

in can

or even

wine and alcohol that I made,

it's good to have something tasty because

you'll need to keep a good mental to survive

a very good food to store is beans

why beans ? Because it is easy to find in can,

cheap, it is rich also

so great

but you can also store all kind of

canned fish, or meat, vegetables, fruits

cereals are a great thing to store

because it can last a long time and you can have many of them:

wheat, rice, pastas, anything you like.

and it's also a good thing to keep some honey,

honey is great because

it can heal your wound if you're hurt

and it tastes good,

but be careful,

and stay away from sugar,

which is acting like a drug

and you want to be independent,

not dependent

so fuck it !

I personally also have this,

the favourite meat of my friend Tenelædaamähmyrr

in case he visits me

hehehe

this was my stockpiling shelter

I hope you enjoyed the video

now you can write us a comment

and share it to your friends,

see you.

For more infomation >> Storing food for Surviving - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Jin telling his story - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Jin telling his story - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

SON DİSS - Enes Batur Diss Savaşları - Duration: 8:34.

For more infomation >> SON DİSS - Enes Batur Diss Savaşları - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Food For Florida D-SNAP - Duration: 0:31.

If you have losses because of Hurricane Irma, and you are NOT a current food assistance

customer, you can apply for disaster food assistance online at the Food for Florida

website.

Apply online at least one day prior to going to your local Food for Florida site.

Visit www.myFlFamilies.com/fff and look for the APPLY ONLINE NOW button.

It only takes a few minutes and can be done from your tablet or smartphone.

Save time – apply online!"

For more infomation >> Food For Florida D-SNAP - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Equinoxe d'automne – 23 septembre 2017 – Autumn equinox - Duration: 8:10.

23th septembre 2017 / Autumn equinox

Photos and mesurements Vincent B.

Thanks a lot to Olivier JOSEPH for is help !

Location : l'Aiguillon sur Mer .

20 km above La Rochelle city .

Accurate location .

Magnetic declinaison .

Panoramic view, unfortunately footage is bad quality .

North direction

Gulf of l'Aiguillon sur Mer

South direction, pointing La Palice harbor

with the bridge between, Ré Island

and now, to the west

The same view the 21th, during sunset.

( I made this footage in case of cloudy equinox )

And then ....la Rochelle harbor, La Palice ( famous german submarine base during WWII )

Straight south !

Straight west !

Sunset is coming !

SUN RISE, 23th Septembre.

The sun is rising .

We are at the end of l'Aiguillon Cape

Saturday, 23th Septembre 2017.

Pointing exactly to the east .

The sun is rising at the opposite, it's 8 o'clock.

I'm facing the East .

A aluminium stick with two compass indicating East / West .

The sun is rising exactly to the east.

It's too early, I've not bought the News-paper yet !

Some pictures taken with better quality of images .

The SUN AT NOON.

Now, I'm facing the south .

It's 13 hours 57 mn ( summer hour ).

The sun indicates noon .

The bridge is in front of me.

This is my gnomon, one metre long and vertical.

Horizontality of the stick has been controlled with a level.

The tide is low, men are fishing shells.

The sun, seen throught a filter.

The shadow on the stick .

It indicates 1,05 m .

Some pictures again .

The local news-paper : OUEST-FRANCE

To the south !

Checking the 90° angle !

Top of the gnomon .

Checking the compass .

Bottom of the gnomon .

And now, SUNSET !

The stick, facing west .

The sun, just over the horizon.

The sunshine is close

I use a filtre to prevent glare.

The stick with two compass ...

indicating the west.

We are the 21th Septembre, I'm not sure the weather will be so good the 23 th.

Equinox day !

And now, real images taken the 23th

Sunset is just at the west, look at the news-paper .

compass : East / West

Thank you for viewing .

For more infomation >> Equinoxe d'automne – 23 septembre 2017 – Autumn equinox - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 2.0 D-4D Business | 7 Persoons | Panoramisch dak | Navi | - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 2.0 D-4D Business | 7 Persoons | Panoramisch dak | Navi | - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Capitol Report After Hours: Juan Candelaria on Puerto Rico, plus state budget stalemate - Duration: 9:04.

For more infomation >> Capitol Report After Hours: Juan Candelaria on Puerto Rico, plus state budget stalemate - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

Scope cam Airsoft Gameplay ENG - WE P90 GBBR CQB / WE PX4 - Duration: 14:59.

Hello everybody, welcome for this new gameplay video, it was too long!

This game has been organized by a new team, the Zebra

I was with some other teams like ASAT13 or ATM

It's a new battlefield, an old shooting area or something like that

It's a small field but with some possibilities to have fun!

I really loved this place, I'm happy to show it to you!

I'm really sorry for the bad quality of my front camera

I don't know why but my camera is blocked on low quality setting

I'm really angry of that

I think it's not so bad, depending of the youtube compression

For this game, I didn't take my sniper or my steyr aug, I succeed to make something really good with the P90 WE GBB

It was perfect for this CQB gameplay

I let you see that ;)

They are just behind the main door on the left and we can't enter

I hit a gun

I was expected more resistance

I tried something but they was already here

I should not be in full auto

Why did he move???

End of this game, we change side

New side, I decided to flank them for the first attack

Until now it's all good

I did it!

Why they always enter when I look elsewhere? :p

This time I was ready!

If I did it once, I can do it twice!

I think I'm not too bad with a pistol, he's not nice...

This time, I was really angry...

The last bb is still the most important

I think he missfeeds

Even if he didn't touch me, he was very fair-play during this day so I got out myself

I hate playing with the left hand

No sound, weird

Who said that GBBR wasn't accurate?

To finish, a little annoying situation you probably already know

For more infomation >> Scope cam Airsoft Gameplay ENG - WE P90 GBBR CQB / WE PX4 - Duration: 14:59.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Welcoming Country - Duration: 0:30.

Canada is home to hardworking and respectful people,

who work hard to give us a better place to grow

physically and mentally, Canada,

a place where everyone accepts each

other's differences, making us unite, and

create a stronger community, to me, it's Mother Nature's beautiful

centrepiece from its mighty fierce mountains

to its peaceful prairies, every inch of the land

overflowing with beauty. Canada to me is

a beautiful safe haven, a safe haven ready

to welcome anyone with its open arms.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Welcoming Country - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Peaceful Environment - Duration: 0:31.

Canada is where peace covers the land like snow,

my Canada is where everyone wants to go.

My Canada is happy flows like a river, my

Canada will surely make you shiver,

my Canada prefers quantity over quality, my

Canada has a unique geography,

my Canada is we're carrying those as deep as the

Great Lakes, my Canada is eating a lot of pancakes,

my Canada is where hockey is a tradition,

my Canada is where I'd like to go fishing,

my Canada is my home.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Peaceful Environment - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: We Have Unity and Prosperity - Duration: 0:31.

Today, Canada is still a symbol of

equality and freedom, we let immigrants into our

country with open arms, we pass the laws

to make sure that everybody can feel

welcome in this great nation, we've

worked towards the ideals that no man,

woman, or child should be objectified, and

nobody discriminated against because of

their religion, race, or sexual orientation.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: We Have Unity and Prosperity - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Who was the Real Man in the Iron Mask? - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> Who was the Real Man in the Iron Mask? - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Proud of My Heritage - Duration: 0:07.

I'm a First Nations,

my clan is called the Blackfoot.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Proud of My Heritage - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: The CN Tower - Duration: 0:08.

I like about Canada because of CN tower.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: The CN Tower - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Beautiful - Duration: 0:09.

I like Canada because

it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment