Thursday, September 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 29 2017

hey guys I'm back with the video I just found out that Hugh Hefner has passed

away he dies at the age of 91 and I think the reason why it kind of touched

me like in my heart is because he reminded me of good childhood days I can

remember my grandfather having his magazines underneath his bed on these

huge Playboy magazines with these beautiful women inside the magazine and

they would be underneath the bed and I remember sneaking when he wasn't home or

if he was downstairs maybe getting a bear or something and looking at these

magazines it remind him it reminded me of when I was a kid and you know when

days were happy and I remember Hugh Hefner vividly um of course I was a kid

and I should have been looking at these magazines but um it just brought back

good memories of just my grandfather and him being around my grandfather's age

and you know it also brought back memories of the glamorous life that Hugh

Hefner lived and my grandfather lived back in those days when they were I'm

young and I just wanted to give honor to the the great Hugh Hefner who passed

away at 91 years old I think that he has lived a long life I wish that I could

live to 91 and I think a lot of people would be blessed to live as long as he

did I think that Hugh Hefner lived a full life with doing what he wanted to

do and how he wanted to do it and I think that he went out with a bang and I

just want to say rest in peace - Hugh Hefner wish I was able to one day do

Playboy meet him but that day is not gonna come

because he's now gone so with that all being said guys please subscribe share

and like this video and make it a favorite and I will also put the article

to um this great man in the description so what that Albion said I'll see you

guys later

For more infomation >> HUGH HEFNER PASSES AWAY AT THE AGE OF 91 HE HAS LIVED MORE THAN HALF HIS LIFE R.I.P MY FRIEND - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Entertainment News 247 - 大迫途中出場のケルン、枠に嫌われ完封負け…EL連敗で8試合未勝利 - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Entertainment News 247 - 大迫途中出場のケルン、枠に嫌われ完封負け…EL連敗で8試合未勝利 - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Live from Joes Inn - Best buddo to the stars - Duration: 1:09:04.

For more infomation >> Live from Joes Inn - Best buddo to the stars - Duration: 1:09:04.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

For more infomation >> Top 10 Activity Cubes '17

-------------------------------------------

IS releases tape claiming to be leader's voice - Duration: 1:29.

The Islamic State Group has posted an audio recording online that it says is of its leader

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

With more on this and other news around the world…we turn to our Ro Aram…

Aram…

Baghdadi has been widely rumored to have been killed.

Are there any signs that this recording is genuine?

Well Mark…

Washington says it has yet to verify the tape, but has no reason to doubt its authenticity.

The voice is certainly similar to that of Baghdadi, who was last heard in November last

year.

In the 46-minute tape, the speaker urges his followers to fight on amid a rapid loss of

territory.

(Arabic) ~ SOV [Reuters - Edit No 4213] "My dearest, beware of retreat or feeling

defeat, beware of negotiations or surrender.

Do not lay down your arms for Islam rises above everything and a believer does not humiliate

oneself, for god has blessed them with unification and jihad."

Also, references to recent North Korean threats against Japan and the U.S. and Russian military

activity in Syria may provide proof that Baghdadi is still alive.

IS has been facing increasing defeat on the battlefield over the past year.

The group has lost almost all of its territory in Iraq and has lost major strongholds in

Syria.

For more infomation >> IS releases tape claiming to be leader's voice - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Beijing demands North Korean firms to close operations in China by January - Duration: 2:32.

We start with a move by Beijing that could have huge implications for North Korea...

Moving closer to the U.S. and the international community on the issue,...

China has ordered North Korean companies operating in the country to shut.

They have 120 days to close from the date the most recent UN resolution was adopted

on September 12th.

The United States, which has been leading efforts to crack down on Pyongyang, has welcomed

China's move.

Park Jong-hong has the details.

Amid increasing calls to exercise its leverage, China finally appears to be doing its part

to rein in North Korea.

China has ordered North Korean companies on the mainland to close down 120 days from the

passing of the UN Security Council's latest set of sanctions on the regime.

That means the companies will be shut by January ninth at the latest.

China's Commerce Ministry said the action is in line with the UN resolution adopted

on September 12th in the wake of the North's sixth nuclear test conducted earlier this

month.

The crackdown applies to all companies doing business in China, including China-North Korea

joint ventures, and even restaurants, which have had difficulty getting visas issued or

renewed for their workers.

China's toughest measure to date comes just eleven days after Beijing announced it was

limiting petroleum exports to the North and banning imports of North Korea textiles, a

mainstay of the North's foreign income.

Many observers say China was mindful of U.S. pressure to take tough action against its

long-time ally.

And Washington has praised China's move.

Susan Thornton, the U.S. Acting Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific

Affairs, told the Senate that "Chinese policy" is shifting,... adding the U.S. is closely

working with Beijing to execute a common strategy and are clear-eyed in viewing the progress.

Along with the international community, the U.S. has been ramping up pressure and applying

substantial sanctions on the North to force it to give up its nuclear and missile ambitions.

Watchers also say China would have been burdened to comply with Washington's demands ahead

of President Trump's scheduled visit to China in November.

Park Jong-hong, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Beijing demands North Korean firms to close operations in China by January - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea's foreign minister says effects of North Korea sanctions will soon materialize - Duration: 0:42.

South Korea's foreign minister Kang Kyung-wha is confident the effects of the latest UN

sanctions on Pyongyang will be visible very soon.

In an interview with local media outlets on Thursday,.. Kang said the punitive measures

targeting the regime are likely to progress rapidly.

She pointed out how she told her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi this month that sanctions have to

be strictly implemented.

Kang noted how Beijing has backed up its promises with real action since then.

However,... the minister said there was still a very high chance of further North Korean

provocations,... and stressed the need to maintain a high level of deterrence and military

readiness.

For more infomation >> South Korea's foreign minister says effects of North Korea sanctions will soon materialize - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGLISH SUB] 몬채널B EP 68 KCON AUSTRALIA practice part 1 - Duration: 3:59.

[2017 KCON AUSTRALIA] [MONSTA X getting ready for a special performance!]

- Wonho, bam! - No, Wonho, do it.

Wonho, you just do the look.

I was going to do this.

That is way too quick.

Turn that way? Is that how we are supposed to turn?

- Okay~ - Okay.

Wow. That was so quick.

- We did it. - Right.

Wonho... You have to do this.

Just do it forward.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! That's not going to work.

- Right. - Bam! Bam! Bam!

Yes, you have to do that.

5, 6, 7, 8!

- Are we going to look? - Yes.

But, then...

Shall we go back a little bit?

I don't have enough room after the jump.

Do I have to go up a little further when I'm doing this?

No~

We started up there.

- Shall we try it one more time? - Okay.

3, 4!

Oh no.

[MONSTA X's special stage!] [Please look forward to it!]

September!

- 23rd! - 23rd~!

- Where? - Australia!

- Sydney! - Australia!

What?

KCON!

That's great.

- Are we going to be meeting Australia's Mon Bebe? - KCON!

We filmed a cool footage for KCON!

That's right.

- Yes, everyone, please look forward to that as well. - That's right.

And, we have something else to tell you...

"Kwang Baek Ho"

At KCON, Shownu and I...

will be doing a special introduction.

In Japan, Hyungwon and

H.ONE... DJ H.ONE collaborated.

- This time, in Australia, Shownu and I... - And, in Japan, I.M did a rap performance.

He did "Masaka."

"Masaka"

- This time, we will be doing a song called, "Kwang Baek Ho." - "Kwang Baek Ho"

Isn't that a song you really love? - Yep!

Yes. We are going to be performing that at KCON in Australia.

Jooheon and I will be showing you.

[Shownu x Jooheon "Kwang Baek Ho"] [Please look forward to their special performance!]

- Music... - Music makes one. MNet.

- Is that right? - KCON?

- Worldwide K-POP Channel... - That is 1theK! - 1theK.

- Worldwide K-POP Concert. - Do you have anything you want to do in Australia?

- I want to see a kangaroo. - I wanted to say that as well.

You should go there and do this with a kangaroo... Like this...

Boxing? Oh man.

You guys like that these days. Boxing! Do it!

If Wonho boxes with a kangaroo, I think Wonho will win.

- No. - Have you see a kangaroo?

- I know kangaroos are strong. - Kangaroos have huge backs.

And! The muscles are very... How shall I put this?

- Real muscles from living life. - Yes, that's right.

- Let's take it to the octagon. - You can win.

- Have you ever seen a kangaroo head locking a dog? - Wonho can beat a kangaroo.

- He can do it, everyone. - I don't really want to beat it.

- And, Vegemite. - The bread is important.

- Vegemite! - What we had before.

- Vegemite! - Vegemite!!

See you at KCON in Australia!

Goodbye!

- Australia! - Come on!

For more infomation >> [ENGLISH SUB] 몬채널B EP 68 KCON AUSTRALIA practice part 1 - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] BlackPink LISA AND JISOO Live Procaster - Duration: 1:01:41.

What's this?

She found the bell.

- Can you see? - Hurry and open up.

Hey, be quiet.

She's dancing. So happy.

Come closer.

Come closer, hurry!

- I'm scared. - Open up.

I'm tired. Hello!

My bangs... Gosh...

- What were you doing? - Hello everyone.

I'm going to eat!

Hey! Stop!

Come on, give it to me.

- Everyone. - Want to see? - I was the only one who said

that this looked good. But I didn't buy it.

- But Jisoo saw. - No, I was already paying.

You saw the Anpanman. I thought these 2 were cute so I hurried and paid.

And you saw the Apanman that was left over.

Anyways, I wanted them.

- Then why did you buy 2? - Because I wanted to get this one...

- Then I get to have this one. - The Apanman...

Hello everyone.

Hi! How do my bangs look?

Aren't they really long?

- "Chucky bangs". - I was thinking about getting them cut like this.

Everyone, what do you think about her bangs? They're "Chucky bangs".

- Gosh. - They're quite long now.

Hello.

Our convenience store version of an eating show.

But it's hard because I'm always full.

But then I would have to put it off forever so...

I've prepared dessert menus.

- Good. - I bought these desserts.

They're all pudding.

- Puddings? - Yep.

Can I have one?

- Milk pudding. - No! Not the milk pudding.

- Milk pudding! - No, that's mine.

- I like that one. - No, let's try the milk pudding. How about we try just this one?

- You can be the holder. - What do you mean?

- You get to hold on to this. - I see!

Hold on. Do you want to sit next to me?

- Is there a spot to sit? - I'll let you sit by me.

- That's good. - Should we have done this from the start?

No, I think this is better.

Everyone. She's showing off her new cell phone...

She changed it as soon as we got here. She's showing it off.

Everyone, what are you all doing?

There's not that many menus for a convenience store version of an eating show but...

I'll try the pudding first.

Hey, hold on. That's mine.

I love coffee flavored pudding. It's really good.

It has a unique taste, but I like it.

This one was the milk pudding.

- You should have bought 2 each. - Can't you start with this one?

No, for real. I'm not going to eat that one.

I'm going to eat it all alone later. It's a secret.

It's a secret to Lisa, everyone.

Let's try this one.

- Like this. - The cover won't come off.

Like this. There!

- Nice. - It's works fine. - Nice job.

- Nice. - Nice girl.

- Nice! - Nice. - Nice.

- Let's see what everyone is saying. - OK.

Let's read the comments and try to communicate with people.

"Japan"? Yes, we're in Japan right now.

- The connection is bad. - Oh no!

No! My LTE!

- There. - Everyone, the wifi connection is bad here...

So I'm using up my own LTE.

- "Li-Chu". - Li-Chu.

- Shall we try this? - We're breaking up.

It's my own LTE.

If I try this...

- The stuff on the top. - I can't eat it because it' Jisoo's.

- Eat some. - I'm going to try this. - No.

- Why not? - Eat that instead.

- That's mine. - Because it looks like it won't taste good?

- No, it looks really good. - It really does.

- What does it taste like? - I've eaten this before.

- Really? - Yes. - Can I try?

- Isn't it good? - It's yummy.

- Is it good? - Yes. - That good? - Yes.

Isn't it?

The coffee pudding is better.

- This is good too. - It tastes like something grownups would like.

- You're such a baby. - You're just a baby as I am!

Really.

Sorry.

Yummy. What time is it?

- It's later than we thought. - Really?

- The connection... - Only half of you are showing.

- Stay like this. - Like this.

"2 babies".

Don't Lisa's bangs look good?

The reaction is that great.

I'll look for a positive comment.

How do Lisa's bangs look?

- "Liza". Liza? - Liza?

- "It's pretty". - Really? Really?

"You're pretty. So pretty".

- "Chucky's bangs". - I really liked them.

- Do you remember when I first got them cut? - Yes.

You looked so bewildered.

- And was like, "You cut them"? - I told her she shouldn't get bangs.

But when I saw that she got bangs, I said, "You need to try something to know that it's not good".

I only say thngs once.

I only say my opinion once and I stop talking about that issue.

Because people learn by making their own mistakes.

And if you keep saying negative things, you'll end up hurting yourself and the other person.

So I only say it once. "Don't do it".

After I got my bangs cut, I saw photos of me online.

And a friend sent me a message.

- Saying, "Is this for real"? - BLINK said,

- "Jisoo, tell me it isn't true". - Not true!

People asked me if Lisa got a wig. But it looks cute now that I'm used to it.

- Isn't it OK? - Yes.

- If you had bangs... - Why would my bangs be that color?

This color looks good on you. "Chucky bangs".

- That's a little too much. - Hold on.

Or side bangs.

Doesn't this look pretty? Like see-through bangs.

There's an empty spot though.

If I had black hair...

Lisa will dye her hair black again someday.

Because Lisa always says that she wants black hair again.

- Yeah. - No matter how badly you try to stop her, she always does what she wants.

So she'll surprise us someday with black hair all of a sudden.

I want black hair. I'm so jealous of girls that look good with black hair, like Jisoo.

I'm so jealous.

Look Jisoo. All we have to eat is pudding!

- Pudding is good. - I want something salty and spicy.

Everyone, I'm going to change my cell phone tomorrow, what color should I get?

Black? Or this color?

This color. It's pretty.

What color suits me better? Please make a recommendation for me.

I'll follow what everyone says. I'm going to get a bigger phone.

- It's better foor V LIVE broadcasts too. - Yeah.

- This one is too small. - The screen...

- And it's too small when you take pictures too. - They're saying you should get gold.

"The color of Dalgom's ears". "Rose gold".

- "Pink, black, gold". - "Gold".

Everyone is saying gold. I was going to get the black color.

- Huh? - No, you get the gold one and give me the black color.

No.

- I'm regretting this. - There's a lot of black recommendations too.

What about white?

- White... - You're going to get a phone case anyways.

I don't know.

"How's the ice cream"? We're not eating ice cream.

"Legs"? Legs! Our legs don't hurt that much.

Leg? A lot of bad things happened that day.

- Complete chaos. - Yeah.

- I bumped my head in the morning. - Bumped. - Bumped.

- Really hard at the rehearsal. - She bumped her head really hard.

She turned to me, took her cap off and asked me if it was red.

And there was a huge bloody bruise right here.

So I told her that she must have banged it really hard.

- Really hard. - At the next rehearsal,

Jennie sprained her ankle and I fell really hard.

- With a thud. - There was blood.

- Right before we sang... - Yeah.

- Rose was the only one OK. - So I had to put tissues all over it

- during the rehearsal. - Yeah.

- It was so funny. - The tissue was dangling from the shoe like this.

I think doing a V LIVE broadcast uses up a lot of your cell phone battery.

- Why? - Because my phone was charged up to 60~70% before the V LIVE.

And now it's down to 20%.

Weird.

Hi, everyone.

- I'm Lisa and this is... - Jisoo.

They're saying that my necklace looks pretty. You picked it out for me.

Yeah, I picked it out.

- What? - Can you buy me one too? - No way.

- Why not? For my Christmas present. - No, no way. Sorry.

- I want that one. The other one you wanted to get. - No.

But that one... Wear the bracelet that I bought you.

- You don't wear that bracelet. - Honestly, I don't know where it is.

- Eat all the pudding! - Where did it go? I definitely put it in my bag. Where is it?

- Jisoo.

- Neung Lisa! - Pi Jisoo!

- Ppoong Lisa. - Ppoong Jisoo.

- Someone said they like your hair color. - Who? - I don't know.

- Who? You? - Is it someone older than me?

What?

The comment!

Lisa, they're requesting that you speak in Japanese. Say something in Japanese.

Japanese?

Jisoo! You're so cute!

The connection is not very good.

The V LIVE must have disconnected on their own because it's bad for your eyes.

What was that? Hey! It's a fish!

It's mine. The alien registration.

- That was the first time showing everyon. - Whenever Lisa takes photo IDs...

- She turns into a fish. - It's so weird.

I'm not a fish in person.

When we go out sometimes,

and they ask to see my ID, they look really surprised.

"Huh? This person in the ID looks so different from the person in front of me".

- She's so much prettier in person. - Yeah.

I think I'm going to throw up. I don't feel that good.

Her ID photo looks too much like a fish. For real.

She told me it was pretty but laughed the whole time.

What?

- Pudding. - Pudding is good. I'm done.

See? All we have is pudding! Let's try the chocolate.

- This? Then you eat Bacteria man. - OK. - I'm going to eat his girlfriend.

- I don't know her name. - Before we eat!

1, 2, 3.

- "Please say eeh-hee". - This is more important.

1, 2, 3.

We're holding a fan event in Osaka.

And we have another fan event in Tokyo tomorrow.

We did an event where we handed out some cards to our fans.

And Japanese fans went to Lisa and said "eeh-hee".

And they came to me and said, "nyongan and ppoong".

So I said "poong" back. Everyone knows. It's become popular nation wide.

Why are you eating so aggressively?

- It's cute. - Aren't you thinking about Bacteria Man?

- We're going to eat him anyway. - Only half of his face is left.

I haven't seen anyone eat like that. Why did you buy a character shaped chocolate?

- I don't know... - Shocking.

- Then how should I eat it? - Say you're sorry.

- Sorry. - Bacteria Man might have wanted to be on V LIVE.

Like this.

Then how about this.

- Hi. - Hi.

- Are my nails pretty? - Mine is prettier.

- Mine is prettier. - Mine is prettier.

Everyone, isn't mine prettier?

- Isn't mine prettier? Look. - Mine is prettier.

- Your's is too long now. - The thumbnail is different. A flower and a heart.

Isn't it pretty? It took long.

- Now I have to get them removed. - What do you think they're doing?

- What about Jennie? - Jennie.

- Should we call her? - Who?

What should I do about my battery?

- Go get that. We can plug the charger in. - Yes.

That's a good idea.

Yeah.

Hi.

"What's your favorite color"?

- They asked me. - You?

- What do you think my favorite color is? Guess. - Your favorite color? - Yes.

Jisoo likes purple.

Purple's pretty.

- Anything else? - Did it change again?

No, I've liked purple for a long time.

What do I do now?

- Give it to me. - I can't prop it up because of the the charger now.

I'll hold it.

So charismatic.

- Lisa is being cheesy. - I like it. - What?

Cheesy Lisa.

I can't talk because of the chocolate. Like this.

Say what I taught you earlier.

What was it again? Hold on.

Daily... Temperature difference!

- Daily temperature difference. - In-between seasons. - In-between seasons.

Say it in a sentence. Go.

In times like this, in-between seasons,

- The daily... - Sit down here.

The weather difference...

- The daily temperature difference is... - The daily temperature difference is steep.

- Yes. - It's hard.

And what happens to our skin?

You can get really dry and dry skin cells might be seen.

And there might be sebum too.

So you should always apply moisturizer.

I'm Jisoo and this is Lisa.

All of a sudden? We switched gears?

- Daily temperature difference. - Daily temperature difference.

They said that Lisa is a master at Korean.

- Thank you, I agree. - Cheesy Lisa again.

- They're saying you're a genius. - Really?

- Yeah. - Does that make me a genius? - Sure.

- Really? - Wow, I'm in the presence of a genius.

There was a little cheering up involved.

- Why are you eating so slowly? - Honestly, I don't like strawberry flavored chocolate

I only like white-chocolate and chocolate. But this one tastes like strawberry.

This one didn't have that much strawberry.

Oh no.

They're requesting that you speak in Thai.

- Say what I taught you. - What did you teach me?

Follow me.

Everyone~

- Huh? - Follow me.

- Everyone~ - Everyone~

- Are we. - Are we.

- Cute? - Cute?

Like this. Try again.

Are we,

- cute? - cute?

- So cute. - What is that?

Everyone, am I cute? That was it.

Are we cute?

Yeah, that's it.

- Look. - Was that cute? - They're saying it was cute.

- They said it was adorable. - Our fans are so kind.

Oh oh oh.

In Thai, that means "ke ke ke".

- Yeah. - I told you before.

- Rosé left a comment. - Really? Where?

- Rosé, what are you doing? - Rosé! - Rosé!

- Rosé~ - Open this.

Try to look cool.

It was so cool. You surprised me.

What?

- It was harder than I expected. - I'm going to try this.

It's the first time to try this. You have killer manners.

- Sense! - Sense!

- Thinking about the drinker. - Yes.

- It's good. - Good? What is it?

Is it café latte?

- How is it? Isn't it good? - Nice.

- Nice girl. - Nice.

How are you everyone? We're in Japan. Is the connection all right?

I'm using up all my LTE so the connection better be good.

LTE, boom boom boom!

It's me, Jisoo!

- Lisa. - Yes. - Lisa.

- Lisa. - We don't have anything to talk about!

Rosé left a comment but what did she say? Why didn't I see her comment?

- Rosé. - Rosé, are you watching?

- Is she watching? Shall we call her? - What did she write?

- Shall we call her? - Call her.

My hair looks disheveled because I tied it earlier.

I look disheveled.

"Lisa's mango cuteness"? What does that mean? Oh, mango cutie!

- Rosé, mango! - She hung up!

- She hung up. - I said, "Rosé, mango".

- Jennie can't be connected... - Try the mango cutie.

- I don't want to. I want to do something different. - Then what do you want?

Meat.

Try it. Go.

Yes, we're on V LIVE.

Say hi. Hold on. You're on speaker phone.

Hello.

- Lisa. - Yes.

Didn't you see my comment?

- No, I didn't. - I read other fans' comments that you left a comment.

- I didn't see yours. - Really? I left many comments.

But I can't see them. I think you did something so I can't see them.

- That's sad. - What did you write? - What did you write?

When you asked about Lisa's hair, I wrote "I like it"!

You shouldn't lie.

- Chaeyoung. - What?

Chaeyoung, that's not what you said earlier.

- And what else did you write? - When you guys were eating the yummy pudding,

I wrote "that looks good".

- She's like a viewer. - And when no one read my comment, I wrote, "eat up".

Are you having a good time? Are you still on V LIVE?

- Yes. - We're a little bored.

- Bored? - I'm going.

- No, don't go. - Don't go!

- What are you doing? - I'm packing my bags a little.

- And I was thinking about taking a bath. - Really? Wow.

Did you decide not to go to the pool?

- I think I'll go tomorrow. - Really?

- Yes. - To wet your feet?

Not only my feet. I'm going to jump in!

- Wow. - Jump in?

I don't know. If I'm not lazy tomorrow.

"Let's throw pebbles"~

- No one knows. - "Let's throw them behind my sister's back"~

"Water circles will spread"~

I don't know the lyrics anymore.

- She doesn't know. - I won. - That's a far as I know.

- Ppoong! Get some rest! - Ppoong! Bye!

- Ppoong! - Ppoong! - Ppoong!

Hurry up and take over!

BLINK ppoong!

- Ppoong! - Byes. - Bye.

Hello.

What are you doing? It's 10:16 in Thailand.

Why aren't you sleeping?

It's Thursday today.

It's Friday tomorrow, don't you have to go to school?

Why aren't you sleeping~~ Or do you always go to bed this late?

You didn't get any of that did you?

- I have something to say. - What is it?

Don't make fun of my bangs~~

Isn't it cute? Don't you like them?

The end.

The end.

- Me? - Me?

- I'm me. - Me? - Yes.

I'm Jisoo.

- That's right. - I'm Jisoo? - Yep.

I'm Jisoo.

- They said, "They must be talking about bangs". - Wow.

They catch on quickly.

So quick.

- Why are they crying? - Who? Who is crying?

- I don't know. - Who is crying?

Why are you crying? Because we're no fun?

- Because of Lisa. - Are they saying that they're so sleepy?

I should have added, "Beware of sickness" in paranthesis in the title.

I'm sorry.

- Is it pretty? - Does it suit me?

- It's pretty. - Hello? Yes.

I kept pretending to talk on the phone to see if this color suits me well.

And the members thought that I was really talking on the phone.

So when I asked them, "How do I look?" They were like, "What are you doing"?

And they got all angry.

- What are you doing? - What are you doing?

- How do I look? - Get the black one.

- Hello? - But this color is pretty too.

Really? OK. A selfie. Click Click.

How does it look on me?

This color? I can't make up my mind. I want to decide on a color!

They're saying you should get black. Jennie left a comment too?

- Call Jennie. - Really? Hold on.

Jennie~ What color should I get? Leave a comment.

Jennie~ Are you watching?

She must have hung up on you again.

Jennie~

She said stop calling for real.

Jennie~

What are you doing everyone?

What are you doing? What time is it?

- 12:20. - Already so late?

- Aren't you all going to school tomorrow? - Tomorrow's a school day.

Yeah, it's Friday.

Tomorrow's finally Friday!

Go get my favorite kiddo.

My little friend.

There is only one truth!

- One!- If Conan asked you out, would you date him?

What? No, Conan never grows.

But he can take medicine and get small again.

- That's just for a little while. - Really? - And it's dangerous.

- Really? - He's being chased by a black gang.

So if I date him, I have to be on the run too.

- Then never mind. - He could make people fall in danger.

So he's living as Edogawa Conan, and hiding his real identity as a child.

- Really? - Yeah, it's dangerous.

- He's dangerous. - I don't want to risk my life. I like being safe.

They're asking what kind of Japanese foods are delicious.

Fried food.

- That's what's wrong with you. - Fried food.

- That's why you can't eat with me. - Fried shrimp.

Fried shrimp. Jisoo doesn't like shrimp.

But I love shrimp.

- Fried shrimp. - We're not meant to be.

Fate?

- Apologize. - I'm sorry.

- Should I fling you to the ground? - Fling me?

- Fling me. - Fling me.

You can't fling me.

They're saying that Jisoo is cute.

- They said that they're done with finals. Wow. - So you don't have school tomorrow?

No? You can't miss school just because tests are over. Is that why you go to school?

You go to school to learn and hang out with your friends, not because you have tests.

Did you stop showing up at the company just because you were done with evaluations?

- You went the next day again, right? - No, I took the day off the next day.

Did you rest after your evaluations? I had to go anyways.

So we were like, "What should we do now"? Don't you remember saying that?

No, we had our evaluations on Fridays.

So we went on Saturday.

- We went on Saturdays too. - Yes.

- We went everyday. - Oh yeah.

Someone said Jisoo is chubby.

Thanks.

I want to have chubby cheeks like this.

- That's why you're Pig Kim. - What?

Whenever I lose weight, my cheeks hollow out.

- So... - When I gain weight, my cheeks fill out first.

- I like chubby cheeks. I like people with chubby cheeks. I want to have cheeks like that. - Me?

- Me? - No. You just have a chubby face.

Me?

All right.

I want cheeks... Jennie left a comment. She said that she didn't pick up because it was Lisa.

Jennie is wise.

Wise, wise, wise, wise.

What did she write?

- Oh no, it has a crack. - Huh? It's just a scratch.

I just got it yesterday and it's already scratched.

No, it's just your protective film. Why are you so sensitive? You can't be that way with cell phones.

It's heart breaking.

Dimples?

I have dimples too. Me too.

- They're forced. - Me too.

Do you see them pave in like this?

- Yours are forced too. - I didn't used to have dimples here.

But in high school, I wanted dimples so bad.

When I was writing something down,

I used to jab my cheek with a pen like this, while looking into a mirror.

I wished that I could get dimples in this spot when I smiled.

And I got them. But only on this side.

Couldn't you do that to the other side?

I don't have one here. It's towards my chin. I have a lot of dimples.

- Lucky you. - I have a small one here too.

- I'm a dimple bum. - I have to many.

Jennie said, "Lalisa, Manobal".

- Lisa keeps... - No.

- I get to talk first. - OK.

Lisa keeps saying that she's Lalisa Manoban.

So we thought that was her name.

She never showed us her alien registration card.

And one day, I looked closely but it as Manobal, instead of Manoban.

So I was like, "What's this"? You said your name was Manoban, not Manobal.

That's how we pronounce the L in Thai.

You write L but pronounce it as a N. But later on she said that

her mom was confused with English and

wrote a L instead of a N as a mistake.

She wrote a L as a mistake but pretended that it's the way they write it in Thai.

- No. - Manobal is smelly.

- Only Thai people can know. - Lalisa Manobal. That's her full name.

- Only Thai people know? - Because...

Because, look.

In Japanese, they pronounce the "n" sound and the "m" sound kind of like "ing".

No "ing" and "tzu" and "zu" are completely different.

So in Thailand... The connection is bad! Oh no!

So in Thailand...

they pronounce this as a "n" sound.

Yeah, so you're Manobal.

But if they are used seperately,

we pronounce it as a "l".

- They're saying you're a liar. - No, I'm not lying.

If it's in the front of word, we pronounce it as a "L".

But if it's at the back, we pronounce it as a "N".

So it becomes a "L" in English.

Let's get 5 foreigners to read your name and see if they pronounce it as Manoban or Manobal.

I'm telling you that it's a "L" in English,

but in Thai, it becomes a "N".

But the translator in the office

just used a "L" and that's why my ID says Manobal.

But my name is Manoban. You get it right?

Yeah, Nobal.

- It's Manoban. - Why? Do you not like Manobal?

- Do you not like Manobal? - I don't like it. - Why not?

Come on, Manobal.

I don't like it. It sounds weird.

- OK. I'll call you Manoban. - Whatever.

But officially, you're Manobal. All right?

- Officially, you're Manobal. - All right.

- But we'll call you Manoban. - Thank you.

"Kim Lisa" is correct. I'm Kim Lisa.

I used to be a Cook Lisa.

Cook Lisa, Lalisa, Senorita.

Elephant Lisa.

- It's 12:30. - Already?

- Aren't you going to sleep everyone? - Aren't you going to sleep everyone?

Aren't you going to sleep everyone? Someone said, "Don't make up excuses, Manobal".

No, it's for real...

Don't make up excuses Manobal!

Ask a Thai friend.

It's not common to have a Thai friend. You're the only one.

It's hard.

What? You have work tomorrow but you're not going to sleep so be on V LIVE all night?

No.

Let's see who gets tired first.

- They said that you're cute because you resemble a fish. - I'm Ponyo.

- Huh? - Ponyo. - No, you're Dory from "Finding Nemo".

Dory.

Nemo.

Ear muffs.

- Aren't I good? - Please get me some ear muffs.

I'm on V LIVE but it's too noisy here.

I'm going to get a new cell phone tomorrow.

I'm going to get a new phone.

I'm going to get a new phone.

The comments.

"Ke ke ke".

- What's that sound? - Who is it?

"Kim Lalisa".

Everyone thinks that my last name is "La".

Yeah, it's Manobal.

If Dalgom was here, he would get really angry at you.

The first sound he'd make.

Like this.

So scary.

- So scary. I got bit by Dalgom. - Enraged.

- Why? There is such a word. - Enraged?

- Like, getting angry. - Yeah. - Manobal is sensitive again.

Any word with "bal" is suspicious.

- She is enraged. - It's because Jisoo always teaches me weird things.

- Which makes me super suspicious. - Not true.

She teaches me weird things, which makes me suspicious.

Don't make this kind of friend.

A good friend. I'm such a good friend.

I can't speak words of flattery.

I have an honest personality. That's why I speak like this.

You'll look dumb with your bangs cut. But you cut it anyway.

I transformed into a dummy!

- But I can see my eyebrows well, so I like it. - You're like Younggu.

- But then you began to draw your eyebrows meticulously. - Right.

- I used to draw them roughly. - Yeah. I was like, did Lisa draw her eyebrows like that before?

Right, I was shocked yesterday.

How do you think I'll look with bangs, everyone?

You'll look like that picture.

Everyone, did you happen to see Jisoo's...

It really hurts here.

- So funny. - I have so many of your baby pictures in my phone.

- Did you transfer them all to your cellphone? - Yes, all of it.

She's really something. She actually transferred them.

So funny. It's because they're so cute.

- You're trying to make fun of me. - No.

- The place where you hit me really hurts. - Really?

- Really. - Where? Here? - Yeah.

Bone.

You have to hit the meat part, not the bone part.

- It actually hurts me more to hit the bone part. My loss. - Is that so?

Does it hurt you to hit the sofa or the rock?

- Huh? - Does it hurt you to hit the sofa or the rock? - Wow! OK, I've got no more to say.

- No more to say. - Right? So hitting the bones is my loss.

It hurts me more if you hit the bones. It was for you.

- You have to say thank you. Say thanks. - But it hurts me, too.

Say thank you.

You want me to hit the meat part?

Let's take a look at the comments.

- Huh? - No, scroll down.

They say Lisa has become a Korean.

So she's pretending to be Korean now.

A while ago, I stayed up two nights in a row to watch a TV drama.

- Very seriously, alone. - A while back, Lisa...

We were in Japan and after returning to Korea, we were eating spicy food.

And I said, "Spicy foods in Japan are not as spicy as the ones here."

And Lisa suddenly said, "Yes. The spiciness is different from how it is in our country."

So I said, "What do you mean? It's 'our' country."

"Your country is Thailand. Korea is our country."

"I've lived here for 5 years. Accept me as one of you."

- And I'm like, what are you saying. - But it kinda just happens to you like that.

- She keeps pretending to be a Korean. - Our country.

She kept saying, "Yes. The spiciness is different from how it is in our country."

- It's different. - Excuse me?

- Excuse me? - Excuse me?

- You can't see Lisa? - You'd be better off not seeing her, haha.

- That was cute. - Ponyo.

- What was that? - There's a Lisa in the Ponyo movie.

- Huh? No. - Lisa, the mother.

- Lisa, was that Ponyo? - Yeah, it's Ponyo.

How come after you cut your bangs short,

you always ask the stylist to dry out your bangs long?

- The thing is... - Straighten them out with the straightener, please.

You guys are not used to them yet, which also makes me feel awkward with them.

- What are you saying? - You see how it split here?

Here.

- Where you bumped? - Yeah. It split across like this.

It hurts. My head's been hurting for two days

- so I had to take medication. - Dummy, dummy.

My mom was worried. She was saying that I might need to go to the hospital.

So I told her it's not that serious.

I also went to Japan instead of a hospital.

I thought that the bodyguards were doctors.

The bodyguards taped me up.

They were doing it so intently. I witnessed it right next to her.

- They're real professionals. - They have the license.

- Really? That's why... - That's why.

I was fortunate to be wearing a hat when I banged my head.

If I did have the hat on, I could have bled.

- So scary. I would've run away if it bled. - I could have gotten stiches.

No. I got hurt here but didn't get stiches. So I have the scar here.

If I didn't then I would have gotten a scar like yours.

But don't you get a scar anyway even if you get stiches?

They're asking us what we ate in Daejeon.

We ate that in Daejeon. The fried soboro bread from Sungsimdang.

- Yeah! The one with red beans inside. - We finally got to try it.

- It was so good. - BLINK kept telling us to try that.

When Chaeyoung and I were doing V LIVE, we asked the viewers what's famous in Daejeon.

And they told us to eat that. So we did.

It was really delicious.

It was totally different from what I'd imagined.

- The outside.- You mean that the inside was different from how it looked on the outside, right?

- Yeah. - Say it again.

Again. The outside looks different from how it actually tastes.

Lisa Lisa Lalisa. They say that we should've ate it with milk.

Really? But we did eat a lot of ice cream afterwards.

- It wasn't milk. - Milk, milk.

I was so busy that day that I almost died.

- I performed, changed my clothes and ran. - You had a really tough time.

- After changing my clothes, I ran to the MC zone. - I know.

- There were so many comments by the MC that day. - Be an MC now.

No.

Lisa, It's been 5-6 years since you came to Korea

and you're practically living your life like a Korean.

What if speaking in Thai becomes awkward for you?

- It's not awkward. - Why?

- What do you mean "why"? - Why? Why?

- Why? - Because I speak on the phone with my mom every day.

But sometimes when I'm talking to her, I would make these weird mistakes.

So she would say, "That's not it, Lisa."

- You even speak Korean to your mom. - Right.

Mom goes "Huh?" It's because I've gotten too used to it.

You recently cut your bangs.

- Do you intend to cut them shorter? - Yes.

- This much. - You changed your cellphone yesterday. - Yes.

- How is it? - I think it's good.

- Do you like the fact that your phone's gotten bigger? - Yes.

What color suits me?

- What should I do? - This color.

- That color? - Yea, this color. - I'm just gonna buy what's available.

- What if it's white? - No.

- If it's white, it's destiny. A destiny to not buy. - A destiny to not buy.

- I'm not gonna buy it. - I think bigger is better. - I don't like white.

When my phone was smaller, I literally had to look at the screen like this.

- Exaggerating again. - Because it was so small.

- She's putting on a show. - You really had to look at it like this.

- Don't make me laugh. - But it's gotten bigger, so maybe like this.

It's still too close. My eyes hurt. My vision's gotten worse.

How's Lisa's hair color everyone? Is it OK? You think it's pretty?

- What should I do next time... -It's like brownish orangish...

I think it's more close to brown than red.

- Yes, reddish brown. - What do you mean?

- Kinda like... - Tastes red.

It's orange here.

If I do red...

She's greedy for black once again.

- Do them all. - I think I'll look awkward.

- But don't you think it's better to do black last? - Yeah. It's been a while since I did black.

- Black. - The last time is probably 5th grade?

My hair was black then.

Whenever we're doing our album activity, I would dye my color bright.

And when taking a rest I dye it black. So it's hard to get the right color during the album activity.

Difficult.

Lisa, I'm taking a pretty video of your right now. How is it?

Come here. To the front.

Stop overreacting and come here.

OK. Capture time. Act pretty.

No, prettier. Look this way. Follow my hand.

- No, move your face a bit. - Oh, my face?

Goo, good. Pretty. Click! Click!

- Isn't it 1 o'clock? It's past 40 minutes. - Look. What time is it?

- Everyone! - Everyone, we have to leave soon.

- We've been doing this for 50 minutes. - Oh my god!

We haven't said much but it's already been 50 minutes. We're such amazing kids.

Everyone, our convenience store version of an eating show has failed.

- We'll finish by doing a pudding eating show. - Pudding eating show. Pudding is all we got.

We have to buy food at the convenient store,

- but we always eat outside. - Yeah.

Even today at the convenient store we were saying that we're too full to do it today.

But we thought, then we'd never get around to doing it. So we bought puddings.

After eating a meal, we've been craving for a dessert.

Once I buy a new phone, I'll do a V LIVE again to show it off.

Showing her phone off!

- I'm gonna leave now. - Where?

- My room. - Room!

I have a cold.

- I need to eat my medicine and go to bed. - Hurry and go. Good bye.

Don't cough on me.

Bye. Say bye.

Everyone, have a good night.

What? A concept again! Polite concept.

- Bye. - Say it in Thai.

Everyone.

Good night.

Say it in English, too.

Everyone, I have to go now.

So good night everyone.

How about Japanese.

- Good... - What?!

- Good... - What was it in Japanese? Good evening?

No, that's...

- Just say bye-bye and go. - Bye-bye.

- Bye. - I'm off. - See you tomorrow. - OK.

- I should also go soon. - What time do we leave tomorrow.

- Tomorrow... 11 o'clock. - OK.

Bye.

Right after you leave, I'm cleaning up.

Lisa's gone, everyone.

Finally... It's like a horror movie.

Finally, it's just you and me.

Should I turn it off at 1? I'll turn it off at 1.

Then let's turn it off at 1.

1? What time is it now? I can't see the clock function

because I'm doing V LIVE.

I'll turn it off at 1 AM, sharp. After 7 minutes.

You're telling me not to go? What would I do if I don't go?

I'll have to wash up

and read a book to fall asleep fast.

I've been reading a new book.

What was the title? "The New York Trilogy".

It's a mystery novel. I'll tell you about it when I'm done.

I wanna see Dalgom.

Dalgom, you're sorry that I'm not with you, right?

Dalgom is with mom and dad at home.

My mom and dad send me these videos,

and Dalgom looks very lonely.

Probably because I'm not there. Because Dalgom is a momma's boy.

I miss you too, Dalgom.

Dalgom... I should finish drinking this.

"Dye"? Dye....

I want to take a break from dying my hair. My hair is too messed up.

Every time I brush my hair...

"Doll Dalgom"? The doll Dalgom is attached to my bag.

I purposely left the doll with Dalgom for a few days

to have it smell like Dalgom.

But now Dalgom's scent is all gone.

I'm gonna hurry and go play with Dalgom.

Well, as for color treatment, I have to bleach my hair.

My hair is too dark for that to work.

BLINK! Once my leg heals

I shall take my assistant Jennie with me to play basketball.

It's almost healed now.

It wasn't too serious to begin with. A little sprain is just...

Since I was a trainee, when I practice dancing

I sprained my leg often and went to the hospital.

And had X-rays done and all.

And the doctor told me that my ankles are the type that sprain often.

So I said, "What kind of ankle is that?"

The conclusion is that my ankle sprains well. So that's what I've believed in.

So a little ankle sprain seems like a no big deal to me.

Because I just go, "My ankle naturally does that."

Lisa threw my Conan under the couch and left.

Thank you so much for being with me on V LIVE during this late hour.

I will tell you what color my new phone is during the next V LIVE.

I have a hard time making a decision on this kind of thing. When I want to buy something

I keep on asking people around.

"What color should I buy? What? This color?"

So I asked BLINK, but BLINK has too many opinions because there are so many of you.

I'll go tomorrow and see what catches my eyes...

"Jennie?" "Black?"

Someone wrote Jennie.. So I thought Jennie wrote something.

Jennie.

When we turned this on, I told Jennie and Chaeyoung

to come over if they get bored.

But the thing is Lisa and my room, and Jennie and Chaeyoung's room

are completely far away, both ends of the hallway.

So they said it's too far to come here.

Yeah, it is too far.

Well, next time...

I just saw a comment that someone used a Trevi bottle because there's no cheer stick.

Trevi? You held up a Trevi bottle?

I hope the cheer sticks would come out soon.

Let's all hold up the cheer sticks once they come out.

Then I should be able to find BLINK easily, right?

I tried to find BLINK in Daejeon but it was hard.

I really wish the cheer sticks would come out soon.

I wanted to find BLINK and say hello more.

But I only found a few. I found a few

but I didn't find the other few. Too bad.

I should wash up and go to sleep soon.

Usually when we come to a hotel, I'm the first one to wash up and retire to bed.

But today I'm the last one to wash up, because I've been talking and playing with BLINK.

My nails? Here they are.

"Bring Rose and do a singing V LIVE."

I'll secretly film Chaeyoung singing for you some time.

When we turned on V LIVE in the practice room, me and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung went to practice singing, but the computer wifi suddenly didn't work.

So I said since it's boring and everything, let's turn V LIVE on.

Some day, I'll show you singing Chaeyoung... Chaeyoung?

I should go. It's been an hour.

You should go to bed soon, too, everyone.

It was late, but I'm sure you had fun talking all together.

Bye.

"Go to sleep." You're right.

Goo night. "Give us a wink?"

Wink is so difficult for me.

How come my other eye becomes smaller whenever I wink?

Like this. Like this.

It's not working. Anyway, bye! Off to bed now.

Have a sweet dream, and have a great day tomorrow.

Bye.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] BlackPink LISA AND JISOO Live Procaster - Duration: 1:01:41.

-------------------------------------------

The truth of Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung split - korean drama - Duration: 2:06.

YG entertainment actors lee sungkyung and Namjoo Hayek have decided to part

ways after four months of their public relationship

see also pop head Tiger JK's experience with racism and racism in the kpop

entertainment industry on August 18th YG Entertainment told media outlets it's

true that lee sungkyung and Nam Joo Hayek have decided to break up the label

relayed that the two grew distant due to their busy schedules and will remain

close son be humours lee sungkyung and Nam Joo Hayek previously worked in

dramas cheese in the trap' and weightlifting fairy king Brock Joo after

which they became a public couple in April of this year

For more infomation >> The truth of Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung split - korean drama - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

안동서 20대 여성 실종 나흘 만에 숨진 채 발견 - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> 안동서 20대 여성 실종 나흘 만에 숨진 채 발견 - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

K-Pop Couple Fantasy: BTS' Jin & GFRIEND's SoWon - Duration: 5:32.

K-Pop Couple Fantasy: BTS' Jin & GFRIEND's SoWon

Some netizens sensed something going on between BTS Jin and GFRIEND SoWon.

Anyone captured the outstanding chemistry between BTS and GFRIEND on Sorry Sorry performance at DMC Festival? On that stage, the two groups showed off their perfect harmony and teamwork like one group.

After that stage, every single music awards, Jins reaction videos on GFRIEND SoWons acceptance speeches have been popular. You can see one of them, below.

Fans are enthusiastic toward these two cuties! Two of them have long legs, so some of fans are calling them as long legs couples or sowjin couple.

But, still you arent satisfied? Then, heres what made fans fall for sowjin couple! Lets get it!.

In 2016 MMA, BTSs Jin received a water bottle from a staff. Next, what did he do? As he was well known as a gentle man, he passed it first to the girl behind him, who is SoWon of GFRIEND.

You can see how sweet and kind Jin was here. Always he cares about another first, rather than doing for himself. .

More than just getting attention for his kindness, this video clip succeeded to created a new couple. Why was it SoWon? He could pass it to others but he selected her. Heres the point: Jin cares much about SoWon!.

choikiminthig.

serendipityjin.

sowjinofficial.

To fans who had kept an eye on them, this is not a surprise. Because even before this MMA situation, there had been a lot of scene where Jin and SoWon seemed to glance each other secretly.

While waiting for next stage, SoWon couldnt look off Jin. .

Instiz.

Oh, you dont believe this couple story because it looks like a one-way love of SoWon? Unfortunately, Jin also kept his eyes on SoWon while shes talking in public. You can see that scene, below.

What makes this love story more believable is highly related to how Jin described his ideal type. A Japanese magazine made a female character, which mainly reflected what Jin explained about his ideal type in a interview with the magazine.

Netizens keep claiming that this character resemble SoWon so much, even by a short sweep. You can compare them, below!.

What Jin of BTS has been up to?.

Jin is spending the busiest times because BTS had their comeback recently with "Love Yourself". Their music has been going viral, climbing up to the high ranks of diverse music charts both inside and outside Korea.

Because they create so much influence and impact over K-Pop, Mnet is making a music program just for the group. The "BTS COUNTDOWN" is currently done shooting, but the date of it's broadcast is not official yet. .

What SoWon of GFRIEND has been up to?.

GFriend made a hot comeback this summer with 'Love Whisper' and they are walking on a fine path since their comeback. We cannot imagine Kpop without GFriend, however, there was a time when they grout before so well known. .

What other fantasy couple do you think would look together? Let us know!.

No comments:

Post a Comment