Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 28 2018

I am Aaron Hightower.

I am a family doctor, which means that I see new babies to seniors, I deliver babies, I

see people in the hospital, everything in between, and I love every bit of it.

Growing up, my parents really taught me the value of relationships and caring about individuals,

and I saw a lot of that reflected in what primary care is.

It really is about relationships.

Winning the trust of patients is really similar to winning the trust of friends or family.

Being consistent in what you say and do, showing that you care, not just saying that you care,

but showing patients that you care about them, and really making them feel heard and listened

to.

I generally start and end every visit with a hug.

I really do get to know my patients, and they come to expect that start and ending hug,

and they'll let me know if I forget it.

Really, my favorite thing to do is spend time with my family.

I've got a beautiful wife and three beautiful children.

We spend a lot of time playing together, enjoying just being together as a family.

Our faith is important to us.

We attend our church regularly and serve in Ministry there, and also enjoy spending time

with family and friends.

We like to play board games and listen to music and watch movies.

For more infomation >> Meet G. Aaron Hightower, MD, Family Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Schumacher: Schock-Enthüllung! Verrat im engsten Kreis! - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Michael Schumacher: Schock-Enthüllung! Verrat im engsten Kreis! - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Human (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:45.

Nightcore - Human (subtitles in video)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Human (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Fight Back (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:58.

「Nightcore」→ Fight Back (Lyrics)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Fight Back (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Luxurious Tiny House From Tiny Heirloom - Duration: 3:00.

Amazing Luxurious Tiny House From Tiny Heirloom

For more infomation >> Amazing Luxurious Tiny House From Tiny Heirloom - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Lesley V. Landis, MD, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:10.

My name is Lesley Landis, I'm a plastic and reconstructive surgeon at St. John Medical

Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

So my practice at St. John Medical Center encompasses both cosmetic and reconstructive

surgery, but we focus primarily on reconstructive surgery.

We see a lot of breast reconstruction patients after a diagnosis of breast cancer as well

as skin cancer patients, but I also do a lot of reconstructive surgery after trauma.

It's so important that I take the time to listen to my patients, and I'm able to schedule

them in such a way that I have plenty of time to sit down and talk with them because usually

they're very complex cases that come to us.

They've had a cancer diagnosis, or a recent traumatic injury, and there are a lot of pieces

to the puzzle, so I really enjoy sitting down and getting to talk to my patients and guide

them through the entire process.

Operating on patients is the part of my job that I really enjoy the most, and we have

an excellent team here at St. John, both in the office and the operating room.

It's wonderful to see the entire team work together for the benefit of our patients.

So I'm a very active person, I enjoy doing crossfit and running.

My husband, Josh and I have run many races together, we also enjoy traveling around the

world, and we recently welcomed our twins, Evan and Eva.

They are now 18 months old, so we spend most of our time with them.

For more infomation >> Meet Lesley V. Landis, MD, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

VO Boss: Episode 51- Boss Fix #1 - Duration: 22:00.

Announcer: Today's voice over talent is more than just a pretty voice.

Today's voiceover talent has to be a boss, a VO BOSS.

Set yourself up with business owner strategies and success with you host Anne Ganguzza along

with some of the strongest voices in our industry.

Rock your business like a boss, a VO BOSS.

Gabby: Hey, guys.

It's Anne and Gabby.

So you know, we get asked an awful lot how people can work with the BOSSes and get more

boss in their life, and so we decided we should team up even more to give you guys what you

want.

Anne: If you want to be brilliant, you need BOSS Brilliance.

This is a team consult with both myself and Gabby, where we will activate our Wonder Twin

powers just for you.

It is the two of us teamed up.

We are ready to help you guys take it to the next level, whether you need help with sales,

branding, marketing, infrastructure, whatever it is.

Sign up for a BOSS Brilliance consult with us today.

Gabby: Find it on our website at voboss.com.

Anne: And now on to today's episode.

Welcome to the VO BOSS podcast.

I'm your host, Anne Ganguzza, with my VO BOSS bestie, Gabby Nistico.

Hey, Gabby.

Gabby: Hello.

Anne: Today we are introducing something very unique and special to the podcast.

Gabby: Yeah, brand-new feature, I love this.

Anne: BOSS Fix.

Get your BOSS Fix.

Gabby: We've been for a while kind of prompting you guys to submit questions, and give us

your input and feedback, and to communicate with us, and um we've got a little stockpile,

right?

Anne: Of questions.

Gabby: That's what we want, right?

We want to hear problems.

We want to hear the things that hurt, what's painful in your business right now, where

do you need help?

Anne: And we're here to give you solutions in the BOSS Fix.

So Gabby, I've got a question from a listener, Kay.

Gabby: Let's do it.

Anne: So Kay writes, "hello, I just listened to your podcast for 300 miles yesterday."

Wow.

Gabby: Whoa, what?

Oh my God.

So wait, wait, wait, wait, so it was a VO BOSS road trip?

That's amazing.

Anne: [laughs] I love that she opened with that.

"I listened to your podcast for 300 miles."

So I want to know how many episodes that was.

[laughs]

Gabby: Yeah, Kay, you need to like, you need to get back and tell us exactly how many episodes.

Anne: Exactly.

Yeah, and thanks for listening.

After that [laughs] she continues.

"It was fun.

I learned a lot and only got turned around twice."

[laughs] I love that.

[laughs]

Gabby: It was probably my fault, I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

Anne: You distracted her.

"I started full-time in October, and I'm a coparenting mom with six-year-old twins."

Gabby: Oi.

Anne: "I've got an RH" -- I'm going to assume that's going to mean --

Gabby: Regular hire, I would think.

Anne: There you go, ok.

So "I've got an RH who pays me every week to narrate a book.

I pay all the bills for our whole household by myself.

The kids are clothed and fed, the house and car function.

It seems like I should be spending all of my time getting these books out.

The RH, an enigma I have never met or spoken with via phone, says he has 40 to 60 books

for me for the next couple of years.

It seems like I shouldn't be marketing, shouldn't be auditioning, should just be focusing like

wild and working my tush off 55 to 60 hours a week on these books.

We do not yet have a nest egg or rainy day fund.

What should I do?"

Well, so there's a lot of, there's a lot of components to that.

So first of all, I'd like to say congratulations for being a mom and, and paying the bills,

and having everything functional, which is awesome.

Gabby: And being a boss.

Anne: That's being a boss.

Gabby: Doing it, yeah.

Anne: Of course, congratulations on the, on the gig that she's got a regular higher who

pays her every week to narrate books.

I think the one thing that starts to raise a little bit of a red flag for me is that

she mentions that she's never met or spoken with her RH.

Gabby: Yeah.

Anne: I think if you're getting a promise of quite a bit of work from somebody that

you've necessarily never spoken with, I'm going to assume she's gotten paid from this

person before.

I'm going to just assume that.

But if there's going to be a promise of a certain amount of work, and you've not necessarily

communicated, especially when you're talking about two years worth of work, and you're

going to stop everything in order to pursue and complete that work, that would raise the

flag with me.

What about you, Gabby?

Gabby: Yeah.

Ahhh I have a pretty big issue with that.

[laughs] Like in a lot of ways.

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: I mean, I'll be honest.

When I first read that, I kind of shook my head and I was like "wait, wait, wait, what?"

And then I had to read it again.

So it, it brings up a lot of questions, and OK, by all means, if you want to do a follow-up

with us, feel free.

Because the first thing in my mind is, you're saying that this client is paying you regularly.

It looks like weekly, but what guarantee do you have?

That's my issue with this.

So in all my years of being in this industry, from, from both sides of the casting process,

I immediately put agent brain in my skull and go, "wait, what would my agent do?

What would a rep due in this situation?"

Anne: There would be a contract.

[laughs]

Gabby: Damn skippy.

Anne: Yes, there would be a contract for sure.

I think when there's a promise of work, there needs to be a discussion.

There needs to be a, a meeting that requires more than just a back and forth with email,

which I think is fine, because the email back and forth in itself serves as somewhat of

a legal document.

But I do believe that there needs to be communication above and beyond an email.

Because I think that that's going to really clarify and clear up a lot of questions that

she may have, or concerns, and, and, and most definitely I think that could start the, start

the process of at least having a contract drawn up.

Gabby: And you know, it's funny, because when we had our quadcast episode with the boys

from Let's Talk Voiceover, one of the things that got brought up was how there are clients

that try to, right, kind of play that game where they like dangle.

Anne: Absolutely.

Gabby: Right?

They dangle the job like, "oh, we know that this isn't a lot of money, but you know, there's

more work.

We've got lots and lots of work."

Don't play that game.

Don't.

Anne: Yeah.

Gabby, I don't think that has ever worked with me ever.

In terms of dangling a carrot in front of me, that doesn't, that doesn't sell me on

their rate.

It's just a tactic in negotiation.

Gabby: You're right.

I think in my experience, I, I wasn't that savvy in the beginning.

I did, I, I, I did agree to some lower rates, and I, and I negotiated with people based

on this promise, if you will, of "oh, but there's so much work."

And guess what?

It never came.

Anne: I think that only happens once, that that doesn't, that does not get you a lower

rate with me at all.

Gabby: Every now and then it pans out.

Anne: Well then, it's bonus.

Gabby: I will discount a client after I've had them for a while.

I've been fortunate to have a few clients over the years that use me really, really

regularly.

I'm talking about once, twice a week if not more.

When theyr'e – you're doing that kind of volume with me, and we have those sorts

of large orders coming in, periodically I might just do a spot gratis.

Anne: Yeah, I agree with that.

Gabby: I might just give them a little break, not because they asked for it.

Anne: mm-hmm, I agree with you there.

I have done that multiple times with long-standing clients myself.

And I think that that's just, that's good juju --

Gabby: It is.

Anne: -- towards your clients.

Gabby: It is.

It is good juju, it's good faith, it's strengthening bonds and relationships.

You know, things like that are wonderful, but it's not at the beginning of the deal.

Everyone has to prove themselves in the beginning.

You do, so why shouldn't your client as well?

Anne: Exactly.

So why are -- so let's just assume she has been paid every week for, I don't know,

the past three months.

Let's say that she's, she's established somewhat of a relationship.

The person likes my work, and you can pretty reasonably establish that maybe there will

be more work.

I would then most definitely recommend that you get on the phone to discuss.

Because number one, I don't think you should ever stop marketing yourself because I don't,

I don't believe in putting all your eggs in one basket.

I think you need to continually harvest and sow the seeds of new clients.

You cannot depend on one client or survive on one client alone.

It just doesn't, it isn't reasonable to expect.

I'm going to say maybe it's not the most business savvy.

Gabby: Yeah.

If I don't have a commitment, if I don't have something in writing, and if I don't have

a retainer or --

Anne: Yeah.

Gabby: -- oh man, just a large chunk of money up front?

Uh no.

I will not bring the rest of my business to a screeching halt for one account.

Anne: You brought up the best point, money up front.

I, you know, especially with newer clients, if I have networked with them for a long time,

I always insist on being paid up front.

Gabby: Yeah.

Anne: That is just something that goes right into my quote.

Let's assume she has got this person paying them every week.

The next step would be to schedule a meeting to discuss the client's needs, and it doesn't

have to be a meeting where you're challenging them or anything.

You just want to discuss the project further and understand what the client's needs are

so that you can, you can work on fulfilling them.

And then I would suggest strongly that there be some sort of contract written up or prepayment.

Gabby: You know, the other piece in all of this is that when you have something this

large staring you in the face, I mean 40 to 60 books, good googly moogly, that is a huge,

huge undertaking.

I'm going to be a little insistent on some more intimate communication.

I want a Zoom or a Skype, or I want to see you.

Anne: Yeah, yeah.

I agree.

Gabby: I want to talk to you.

I want to build that relationship to where um we're not being filtered by email.

Anne: Well yeah, and let alone, that's not even talking about like the process of, what

if there are revisions?

I can't imagine not being in contact with this person already if, if they're on a weekly

basis paying you to narrate books.

How is all of that communication being done, through email?

Because that becomes difficult sometimes, when you are talking about that kind of volume

of work.

Just this morning I picked up the phone to call my client who said, "yeah.

They'd like you to read this at a quicker pace."

And so right then and there, it was going to be so much easier for me to pick up the

phone and discuss with the client exactly what it was, suggest, "hey, maybe you guys

want to do a directed session so I can give the client what they really need," and also

how, how am I going to be compensated for it.

It was so much easier because there was all this complexity to it, and all he wrote in

his email was, "the client wants it faster."

Well, I did three specific scripts for them.

Did they want all of them faster?

Did they want just one?

He said, "you know what, I am going to contact the client, and we are going to do a directed

session."

I resolved that in literally five minutes.

Rather than writing and email because anybody that's worked with me knows that I can't type

anymore.

And then once the email is sent off, you have to wait for that back and forth.

Gabby: Just remember, when your nails are as fabulous as yours, it's OK that you can't

type.

It's OK, it's perfectly acceptable.

Anne: [laughs] And I always tell my nail guy to cut them short, always.

Gabby: I'm going to bring up one other piece to this BOSS Fix that I think is really critical.

And Kay, it seems to me like it's a piece of this equation that you're, you're missing

out on, and it's something Anne and I have talked about in other podcasts.

Maybe that wasn't part of your 300-mile road trip.

I don't know.

[laughs]

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: We have frequently talked about outsourcing.

Right off the bat, when I look at just the volume of this job, OK, set aside the contractual

aspect, the monetary aspect, the piece about communicating with the client directly, if

the amount of work is so intense that you're having to say, "well, what do I do?

How do I balance this with trying to market myself, cultivate more clients, sell more

services?"

That tells me one really important thing.

You need an editor.

An editor would allow you the flexibility to free up a good chunk of the time so that

you can continue to cultivate other areas --

Anne: Absolutely.

Gabby: -- of your business.

Anne: Yes.

Gabby: And yet, you're going to lose some money.

Right?

I mean, that's kind of give and take there, but you have to ask yourself, what I'm, what

I'm gaining in time, can I make that lucrative?

Can I make that worth so much more than the money I'm having to spend, outsourcing the

editing?

Anne: An excellent point.

And I know it's so scary.

I'm just going to be the very first person to say it, I get it.

It's scary.

I remember myself when I first started, I never wanted to hire an editor because I'm

like, oh my gosh, I can't know -- I'm not making enough money as it is.

[laughs] I can't pay somebody to help me edit.

That was the biggest mistake that I thought in my beginner business mind, right, was that,

no, I don't have the money.

It is an investment.

It is something that --

Gabby: It was your baby boss brain.

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: Baby boss.

Anne: My baby boss brain that said, "no, I can't afford that."

Ahh, I know it's scary, but Gabby and I have had conversations in the past regarding our,

even our own businesses about -- this is what we invest, and it's scary when you've got

like monthly payments going out that are investments in your business.

But you cannot expect to grow if you're not making an investment or reinvesting some money

into your business so that you can cultivate new business, and grow even further, and grow

more.

Gabby: When anyone, any business owner is facing the very real challenge of, how do

I make more hours in the day?

That's the wrong question to ask.

Anne: Yeah, that's right.

Gabby: It's not how do I make more hours in the day, it's how do I start delegating?

Anne: We're even experiencing that at VO BOSS because we are getting busier and busier.

I mean, we already outsource just to have the podcast running smooth and the website,

and the socials.

But we're talking about outsourcing even more so that Gabby and I can be really focused

and on, on creating great content, on a, on a --

Gabby: Yeah.

Anne: -- regular basis for a long, long time.

Gabby: Having that uh extra pair of hands does in a way link back to having the stability

of a contract in place with this client, because you don't want to be on the hook --

Anne: Right, absolutely.

Gabby: -- for the services, yeah, and the work done should something go wrong there.

And so it is more incentive for you to get something in writing, get that contract in

place so that you can brave a little bit of relief and go, "OK.

You know, yeah, my editor's covered.

I know where that's coming from.

I know how that's going to work."

Anne: If you have an agreement on payment for services, whether it be up front, whether

it be a certain deposit, uh a certain, you know, stipend that you get every, every so

often, I think that that will really give you the truth on if this client is on the

up and up with those 40 to 60 books or not.

Because guarantee you they are probably not going to be wanting to do anything like that

if that's not truly the case.

Gabby: That's really going to be how you figure out is it really 40 to 60, or is it more like

four to six?

Anne: Yeah.

[laughs] Exactly, exactly.

So don't stop your marketing.

Don't stop your auditioning because you need to continually cultivate new clients because

again, don't throw all your eggs in one basket.

Gabby: mm-mm.

Anne: And definitely I think the consideration of outsourcing your editing would be uh a

great first step in securing, being able to secure more work and more growth for you and

your business.

Gabby: Kay, thank you so much for writing to the VO BOSSes.

We invite everybody to do so.

If you are dealing with any struggle, challenge, uh difficulty in your entrepreneurial voiceover

endeavor, let us know.

We are happy to feature uh your questions and help you find the boss fix you need.

Anne: Write to us at thebosses@voboss.com.

I'd like to give a big old shout out to our sponsor ipDTL.

You too can record like a BOSS and find out more at ipdtl.com.

Gabby: And all of you should go visit our big ol' website.

[laughs]

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: Voboss.com.

It's big.

It's a big website, I'm telling you.

Lots of stuff there, lots of things beyond the podcast for you guys to explore.

And of course all the socials, and all the different ways that you can access the podcast

--

Anne: Binge listen!

Gabby: -- iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, iHeart, yeah, right?

Take a cue from Kay, road trip with the BOSSes.

Anne: Road trip with the BOSSes 300 -- let's go 1300 miles with the BOSSes.

Gabby: Ooo, oo a challenge.

Anne: I think we've got enough episodes.

All right, you guys.

Have a great week, kick butt, rock it like a BOSS.

Gabby: Bye.

Anne: Bye.

Announcer: Join us next week for another edition of VO BOSS with your hosts Anne Ganguzza and

Gabby Nistico.

All rights reserved, Anne Ganguzza Voice Talent in association with Three Moon Media.

Redistribution with permission.

Coast-to-coast connectivity via ipDTL.

[blooper 1] Gabby: We were eating watermelon the other

day.

We got this big, glorious South Carolina watermelon, and I was telling, I was telling James how

little Turkle likes to eat the melons.

Anne: [laughs] Turkles.

Gabby: And he was like, "you can't be [beep] serious."

I'm like, "her cat begs for fruit."

Anne: And he licks my leg.

Gabby: To which then you know my husband tried to spend like an hour and a half getting the

cats to eat watermelon, which went nowhere.

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: "Come on, you have to be like a Ganguzza kitty.

You have to."

Anne: Oh my God, that's so funny.

Gabby: "You have to.

You have to eat this.

We have to keep up with them."

Anne: Keep up with -- keeping up with the Ganguzza's.

Gabby: It has become the house motto/joke.

We've got to keep up with the Ganguzza's.

Come on, we're slipping.

Anne: [laughs] Oh my God.

Yeah, well, when your kitty licks your leg, he's so [beep] twisted, this cat, I'm telling

you.

Gabby: mm.

Anne: Like he licks the wall.

Turk licks -- Remember I told you --

Gabby: Yeah, Turk's a little special.

It's OK.

Anne: He spent like the first 10 minutes after Jerry got home licking the wheel of his luggage.

Gabby: I bet that tasted good.

Anne: He's a little special kitty.

He really is.

He's a garbage kitty.

Gabby: My cat is a garbage kitty.

Anne: He's a sweetheart.

Man, I'll tell you, he's just -- I just love him to death.

[blooper 2] Anne: Ragnar!

Kitty, kitty.

Gabby: Ragnar has decided that the microphone stand and the copy stand are like his.

And he hugs them.

Anne: Aw, that's so cute.

Gabby: Yeah, well, it's cute up until we walk out of the office and lock it up for the night,

and --

Anne: Oh I know, and he's in there.

Gabby: Yep.

He got locked in here --

Anne: Did he poop in it?

Gabby: -- the other day.

Anne: Did he poop -- poor thing.

Gabby: He peed on Lewis' chair.

We just like wheeled it out.

He and I had to go buy a new chair, but here, no, here's where it gets hilarious.

So, I mean, you've seen my road.

You've seen the house, you know, my house and everything.

You know, main road.

Something like that happens, I mean like, I, I'm just like, take it to the curb, right?

Like just wheel it out to the curb.

Anne: And somebody took it?

Somebody took it?

Gabby: Yes.

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: Like you know my thinking was, we'll just leave it out 'til garbage day, which

is Thursday.

No.

Five minutes later --

Anne: Somebody got it.

Gabby: It's gone.

It's gone.

And I'm like, somebody took the pee pee chair.

Who does this?

Who takes a pee pee chair?

[blooper 3] Anne: Oh my gosh.

¶ >> Amazing voice

So if you're looking to take over voiceover, be a VO BOSS.

[blooper 3] Gabby: Hit the record button, Shelley.

Thank you, Shelley.

Anne: What are you eating, Gabby?

I need to know.

Gabby: I have an ice pop.

>> And I the only person not eating right now?

Anne: Probably.

Gabby: I'm not really eating.

It's just a, it's just a hard drink is a way to look at it.

Anne: Hard drink.

>> [laughs]

Anne: A hard drink in the middle of our three-way.

Gabby: Shelley has this whole plan, Anne, for an outtake episode that we're either going

to call VO BOSS After Dark or VO BOSS Uncensored.

Anne: [laughs] We were interviewing one of our --

Gabby: George.

Anne: Yeah, George.

I brought him in right at the point where Gabby was saying the word testicle.

I don't even know what the, what we were talking about.

Gabby: And George ran with it.

He took that ball, and he ran.

[laughs]

Anne: He certainly did.

[all laugh]

Gabby: Yup.

[blooper 4] Gabby: So you recorded your pee pee.

Anne: Yeah, but I put, I put myself on mute.

Gabby: [laughs]

Anne: You didn't hear me.

Gabby: I mean, I could, I could add sound effects so we can hear you.

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: I'm just saying.

Anne: You could.

[blooper 5] Gabby: Do you have jewelry on?

Anne: I do.

Gabby: The [beep] are you thinking?

Anne: I don't know.

I'm waving my hand around.

Gabby: Totally heard your jewelry jangle.

What the hell?

Amateur.

Cyndi Lauper, shit, take the bracelets off.

Anne: Cyndi Lauper.

[both laugh]

Anne: Oh my God, that, you have to take that because I'm recording it on ipDTL, oh my God,

"Cyndi Lauper, take the bracelets off."

You [beep] have to put that in to I don't care what show, but that is the funniest thing

I have heard in 5000 years.

[blooper 6 – playing around with an echo effect]

Anne: 100 billion things.

Gabby: Hello.

Anne: Hello.

Gabby: Hello.

Anne: Hellooo.

Gabby: Hellooo.

Anne: Helloooo.

Gabby: Can we, can we make all the dogs start barking?

That would be amazing.

Anne: Meow.

Gabby: Mrrow?

Anne: Meoww.

Gabby: Meow.

Anne: Meow.

Gabby: Meow.

Anne: [laughs]

Gabby: Meooow.

See, Lisa, this is how we entertain ourselves.

Lisa: No, I think it's awesome.

And my dog's crying.

Gabby: Which one?

Is it Banzo or is it --

Lisa: Ziggy.

Gabby: Ziggy!

Lisa: Ziggy's crying.

Yeah, she's being silly.

Gabby: Ziggypants, I love you.

Lisa: She's 40 pounds.

She's almost 40 pounds.

Gabby: I want to eat her.

Lisa: She's done growing.

She would, she would let you.

She would let you eat and snuggle her all day.

Gabby: Awww.

Lisa: [laughs]

Anne: OK, I love you guys, but I got to go.

For more infomation >> VO Boss: Episode 51- Boss Fix #1 - Duration: 22:00.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Stunning It's So Hard to Say Goodbye Douglasville, Georgia - Duration: 1:48.

Absolutely Stunning It's So Hard to Say Goodbye Douglasville, Georgia

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning It's So Hard to Say Goodbye Douglasville, Georgia - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

eating show - yummy 2018 - Duration: 6:11.

please help to click like and subscribe to my channel for more new videos. thanks

For more infomation >> eating show - yummy 2018 - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Ngày ấy mình đã yêu tập cuối, Hạ sẽ chọn Nam hay Tùng, Câu hỏi gây tranh cãi suốt cả bộ phim? - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Phim Ngày ấy mình đã yêu tập cuối, Hạ sẽ chọn Nam hay Tùng, Câu hỏi gây tranh cãi suốt cả bộ phim? - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Beautiful Pam by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes - Duration: 2:10.

Gorgeous Beautiful Pam by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Beautiful Pam by SimBLISSity Tiny Homes - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, dal 10 settembre in tv: Maria De Filippi dice no agli ex corteggiatori | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, dal 10 settembre in tv: Maria De Filippi dice no agli ex corteggiatori | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Auris 1.8 Hybrid Aspiration - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Toyota Auris 1.8 Hybrid Aspiration - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Daewoo Matiz 0.8 Style - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Daewoo Matiz 0.8 Style - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Spoiler Uomini e Donne: tra i probabili protagonisti anche Francesco Chiofalo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Spoiler Uomini e Donne: tra i probabili protagonisti anche Francesco Chiofalo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix35 1.6i GDI Style Pano.dak Nav. Clim.contr. Trekh. - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix35 1.6i GDI Style Pano.dak Nav. Clim.contr. Trekh. - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island VIP: brutte notizie per i fan, slitta la data d'inizio ad ottobre | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island VIP: brutte notizie per i fan, slitta la data d'inizio ad ottobre | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90PK 5D BMT Comfortline | Navigatie | Cruise Control | - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI 90PK 5D BMT Comfortline | Navigatie | Cruise Control | - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Empaquetadora en paquetes de flow pack PU-420 Minipress.ru - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> 🔥Empaquetadora en paquetes de flow pack PU-420 Minipress.ru - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Analizador de espesor de cápsulas y tabletas HD-04 Minipress.ru - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 🔥Analizador de espesor de cápsulas y tabletas HD-04 Minipress.ru - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

최신 새:체중 감소 이후 초과 피부를 제거하십시오.|KpKr - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> 최신 새:체중 감소 이후 초과 피부를 제거하십시오.|KpKr - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

중국판 5세대 전투기 J-20 어느 정도의 성능인가? - Duration: 13:11.

For more infomation >> 중국판 5세대 전투기 J-20 어느 정도의 성능인가? - Duration: 13:11.

-------------------------------------------

Meet J. Robert Gray, MD, Geriatric Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:07.

Hi, I'm Dr. Robert Gray, and I practice Geriatric Medicine in Owasso at the St. John Clinic.

That hasn't always been the case.

When I started in family medicine, I delivered about 600 babies.

Then it kind of morphed as I got older, and dealt with my elderly parents and I decided

that's when I would really make the switch to geriatrics.

I do want them to know there's a difference with Geriatric Medicine, because we really

are concentrating on the frail elderly, and we have the mechanisms in place to really

care for them; both medical needs and coming up with resources to help with them their

non-medical needs.

That's probably the biggest feedback I get that's positive; it's about, I took the time

to talk to them.

So, not just taking the time, but actually listening and make sure that they know I got

it.

In geriatrics, there's about six things you concentrate on that can get lost in the shuffle

with general internal medicine or family medicine.

Those are so called "geriatric syndromes", but one of them is called polypharmacy, and

this is a big hit with patients, because it means they're probably on way too many medicines.

And we're going to make a conscious effort to get that number down.

I like bicycling.

That's my chief outdoor activity.

I've been learning to kayak.

I attend church, and that's a big social connection for me, and then my family, with grown kids,

they're kind of going their own way; but trying to stay tuned with my wife's activities as

well.

For more infomation >> Meet J. Robert Gray, MD, Geriatric Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Fight Back (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:58.

「Nightcore」→ Fight Back (Lyrics)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Fight Back (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Human (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:45.

Nightcore - Human (subtitles in video)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Human (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Do Angolan graduates not know how to write? - Duration: 12:32.

Hiiiii

My people Whats up?

I´m Etiandro Sardinha And welcome to new video

For more infomation >> Do Angolan graduates not know how to write? - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Robert J. Wittrock, DO, Pediatrics | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:11.

I'm Dr. Robert Wittrock.

I'm a pediatrician for St. John Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine Clinic.

I like pediatrics because, one, kids are just fun.

They're enjoyable to be around.

Generally, people are excited about kids.

But I like pediatrics as a field of medicine because I think you can do the most good.

The most preventative healthcare can be done at an early age.

We see a lot of adult onset diabetes, hypertension, certain kinds of cancers are things that can

all be prevented as a child.

Hopefully, I can get parents to trust me enough to where I can help them out in those ways

to where whenever they're adults, they can be productive members of society that don't

have health problems holding them back.

I think what a patient needs to know about me is that I'm friendly, I'm good at listening,

and that I'm understanding.

Because healthcare can't just be algorithms or what's in the textbook.

It has to be a partnership between the physician and the patient.

I think what makes me different as a pediatrician is I can be a good friend to the patients

and to the parents.

By being a friend to someone I think ... I'm not saying go along with whatever they say,

but I feel like you can advise them, you can get their trust, and then you can make recommendations

that can further help the patient grow and be healthy.

I like to spend time with my wife and my son.

I like to read.

I like to play video games.

I like to be outside.

I like to bike.

I like to kind of do all sorts of things.

For more infomation >> Meet Robert J. Wittrock, DO, Pediatrics | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Travis J. Nelson, DO, Family Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 1:47.

I'm Dr. Travis Nelson, DO.

I practice in Claremore, Oklahoma.

I was drawn to health care because I liked sciences.

And, in enjoying sciences, you have two options, really.

Either you can do a lot of studies in the lab, or you can be interactive with humans.

And, that ability to interact and use some of that knowledge to help people is what drew

me to medicine.

Family medicine is that one aspect of medicine that affords me that opportunity to catch

up with friends, and, also use all that knowledge in science to help people stay well.

Patients should expect a caring touch from whenever they first arrive to whenever they

leave the door.

I try to make sure that all my patients are either walked out by myself or one of my staff

members.

I feel like that really helps patients know that we care, and then, also gives a little

of extra time for, oh, that one last thing.

And, the one last thing is typically, probably what they came for to the office or visit

for anyway.

For more infomation >> Meet Travis J. Nelson, DO, Family Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta Latina 2018 - J Balvin, Wisin, Daddy Yankee, Wisin, Maluma - Reggaeton Mix 2018 - Duration: 1:10:41.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Fiesta Latina 2018 - J Balvin, Wisin, Daddy Yankee, Wisin, Maluma - Reggaeton Mix 2018 - Duration: 1:10:41.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Serie Touring 520D HIGH EXECUTIVE AUTOMAAT | LEDER | NAVI | XENON - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Serie Touring 520D HIGH EXECUTIVE AUTOMAAT | LEDER | NAVI | XENON - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Xperia XZ3 - New leaked image gives Sony fans a detailed look at latest phone | Tech News - Duration: 2:07.

SONY'S new Xperia XZ3 looks set for release later this week at the IFA technology show

in Berlin but a new image leaked online may give fans an early look at this new flagship.

One of the world's biggest technology shows in the world gets underway later this week

and Sony looks almost certain to use the event to show off its next-generation smartphone.

IFA opens its doors to the public on Friday but the Japanese technology firm has a major

press event scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

Although not confirmed, it seems the new Xperia XZ3 will be unveiled at the keynote with Sony

expected to reveal some radical upgrades to this flagship device.

It's likely we'll see all the usual internal tweaks such as bigger battery, improved performance

and better camera.

However, a new leaked image may have just revealed how the new Xperia XZ3 will look

on the outside.

If the photo from Mysmartprice turns out to be real, it appears Sony isn't tinkering too

much with the design as it looks very similar to the current XZ2.

On the rear of the device is a single camera and an all-glass finish which should mean

wireless charging compatibility should be included.

The front also shows Sony is sticking with the bezels at the top and bottom of the phone

and, unlike many new phone, is not opting for a notch.

Sadly, it also appears that the rear fingerprint is staying in the same, awkward, position

as its predecessor.

This latest leaked image follows another set of pictures that seem to confirm the XZ3's

design.

The pictures, which have been published by an accessory company, show a very similar

design to the XZ2 and this means there's no inclusion of a dual-lens camera.

There's no clear shot of the new phone but the case design shows a cut-out for a single

rear camera and similar position for the fingerprint scanner.

No other specs or features have been revealed but we're expecting to find out more about

this new device in the coming days.

For more infomation >> Xperia XZ3 - New leaked image gives Sony fans a detailed look at latest phone | Tech News - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 318i | LEDER | CRUISE | OPEN DAK | PDC - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 318i | LEDER | CRUISE | OPEN DAK | PDC - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

నరగోష శత్రుభాదలు నుంచి బయటపడాలంటే సింహ ద్వారము ముందు ఈ బొమ్మను | Astrology | Satru Badha Nivaran - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> నరగోష శత్రుభాదలు నుంచి బయటపడాలంటే సింహ ద్వారము ముందు ఈ బొమ్మను | Astrology | Satru Badha Nivaran - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore「Lyrics」→ Ignite (Different Heaven Remix) - Duration: 2:41.

Nightcore「Lyrics」→ Ignite (Different Heaven Remix)

For more infomation >> Nightcore「Lyrics」→ Ignite (Different Heaven Remix) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

వాస్తు దోషాల వల్ల అనేక సమస్యలతో సతమతమవుతున్నారా అయితే | Astrology | Secrets of Vastu Dosh in Telugu - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> వాస్తు దోషాల వల్ల అనేక సమస్యలతో సతమతమవుతున్నారా అయితే | Astrology | Secrets of Vastu Dosh in Telugu - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

కేతుగ్రహ చెడుప్రభావం మీమీద పడకుండా ఉండాలంటే | Astrology | Secrets of Anugraham in Telugu 2018 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> కేతుగ్రహ చెడుప్రభావం మీమీద పడకుండా ఉండాలంటే | Astrology | Secrets of Anugraham in Telugu 2018 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chị Google Đi Bảo U23 Việt Nam - Thanh Tuấn Tattoo - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Chị Google Đi Bảo U23 Việt Nam - Thanh Tuấn Tattoo - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Michael K. Maxwell, MD, FACP, Primary Care and Internal Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 1:56.

I'm Mike Maxwell.

I'm from Tulsa, been here most of my life.

Grew up through the public school system here and off to OU for all of my years.

I've been here at St. John for all of my career, over 20 years.

In schooling, I enjoyed math, sciences, and there was a TV program that came out in the

70s called Marcus Welby and that kind of pulled it all together for me.

Marcus Welby was a revered family practice physician and I thought that looked like that

was intriguing.

My father was a health care administrator in one of the local hospitals and I was an

orderly for eight years, though summers, between school semesters and so forth and it was a

good fit.

I went into internal medicine because I liked all the specialties, none to the exclusion

of others.

And I was mentored through my early training, and early though my career, by a man who one

of his special interests was communications with patients and how to do that effectively.

When I'm really away, I like to fly fish.

I started that right with a group of doctors here at St. John, around when I started practice,

we go away every year.

I'm an avid exerciser.

I read whatever I get my hands on, I usually have a couple, three books going on at any

one time.

I've been married for 31 years, to a very talented RN who pretty much can do anything

she puts her mind to, and I've got three bright kids.

For more infomation >> Meet Michael K. Maxwell, MD, FACP, Primary Care and Internal Medicine | Ascension Oklahoma - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

'Honestidad' El Madrid de Lopetegui golea con oficio al Girona - Duration: 12:41.

For more infomation >> 'Honestidad' El Madrid de Lopetegui golea con oficio al Girona - Duration: 12:41.

-------------------------------------------

eating show - yummy 2018 - Duration: 6:11.

please help to click like and subscribe to my channel for more new videos. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment