Thursday, August 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 30 2018

Rob seriously another nickel box oh yeah

hey everyone its Rob with Rob finds

treasure and I'm here with another

nickel hunt I know I've been doing a lot

of lately lately but I'm really trying

to complete my buffalo nickel set and I

just love hunting nickels there's so

much fun and I've had a score of silver

nickels lately so it's hard to get away

from them I still hunt dimes in quarters

I just don't get a lot of finds and

quarters and I do get recently I've been

getting more finds and dimes and so I

will start getting some more of those as

well coming up also the weather is

getting better so stay tuned for some

metal detecting videos here in the next

30 days

that being said you're probably

wondering why I have this labeled buff

bank and it's not because the bank is

really strong but it is my Buffalo Bank

and I made sure I labeled it this time

in the car so I've picked up a box of

nickels from my Buffalo Bank it's right

across the street from my half dollar

Bank my grocery store half dollar bank

where I got three boxes this time and

anyway I've got this nickel box to hunt

we got another one back there as well

but we're gonna see what we get this

Bank never lets me down for the most

part with good finds I don't think I've

ever been skunked on getting at least a

buffalo nickel a silver nickel or

something really cold that being said

you know the drill

I checked it it's circulated it's ready

to be hunted so I'll loop you in

if I find something worth showing we're

on roll number 7 guys and we have an '05

proof here can this oh five be a buffalo

nickel proof oh it's not but we'll still

take it I don't mind seeing the ocean in

view oh the joy wish it was a buffalo

one but it's still an '05 proof

that's a good sign

we've got an O five proof in the Box

easy to wipe down with a micro cloth

still but it is definitely you can see

by the mint mark s and it is an O five

proof so hopefully this box will have

more proofs in it I am looking for them

my set unfortunately my set ends at 2003

the last year of the regular Jefferson

profile we also found a 55 D but it's

not a D/S already checked still on the

board with a proof and a 55 early and a

'09 roll number 9 got our first 40s

coin of the box and it's a 46 San

Francisco and that goes along with 2 55

D's a 57 D and 3 09 s already

unbelievable in the first 9 rolls roll

number 11

got another 40s nickel here and it is a

1940 Philadelphia so that's - in the 40s

we've got 4 in the 50s already nope 5 in

the fifties already and 3 09 s roll 16 it

was an Ender but it was backwards so I

didn't realize it but we got in 1940

another 40 Philadelphia rolled over 17

another 40s nickel another 1940 another

1940 Philadelphia roll number 27

another 40s nickel here 1940s San

Francisco this time it's the 4th 1940 we

found in the box already let's find some

more roll number 32 and I just laid him

out and look what I saw look silver but

it is a 42 so you never know you never

quite knew and it's a no-doubter 42p

silver war nickel in the box didn't let

me down you got to love that

we'll take it all day same roll is that

42p war nickel and we've got a 46 here

46 Philadelphia last roll of the box

we've got another 40s coin here 49

Philadelphia since it's the last roll

might as well just take a quick peek see

if we got anything of note someone tried

to get a hole in that one just in case I

don't think so

alright I'll get you a wrap up in a

second all right

hunted that box a nickel guys and

here's the wrap-up we end up with 409 s

I found a damaged coin which I can't put

through the machine

we got a 2005 proof it's the oceanview

one we got 15 in the 50s a couple of 52

DS 54 s we got four 2 55 s 3 57 2 58 2 59 so

good on the early Jeffersons in the 40s

we got three 40s 3 46 and a 49 and the

find of the box proof would be close

second but anytime you can score some

silver let alone a first year silver out

of Philadelphia you'll take it hopefully

you enjoyed this nickel hunt with me if

you did I'd appreciate a thumbs up and

as always everyone happy hunting and

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Searching Nickels - Finding Silver and More! - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Cemetery theft arrest - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Cemetery theft arrest - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត បេះដូងតែមួយ ពិតជាពិរោះរណ្តំ | Noy Vanneth Best collection, Noy Vanneth Old Songs - Duration: 1:07:55.

Noy Vanneth Best collection, Noy Vanneth Old Songs

For more infomation >> ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត បេះដូងតែមួយ ពិតជាពិរោះរណ្តំ | Noy Vanneth Best collection, Noy Vanneth Old Songs - Duration: 1:07:55.

-------------------------------------------

Opel ADAM Rocks 1.0T 90PK ONLINE EDITION - OPEN DAK - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Opel ADAM Rocks 1.0T 90PK ONLINE EDITION - OPEN DAK - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Chung kết và tranh HCĐ bóng đá ASIAD 2018,Olympic Việt Nam gặp Olympic UAE, trong trận tranh ba tư ? - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Chung kết và tranh HCĐ bóng đá ASIAD 2018,Olympic Việt Nam gặp Olympic UAE, trong trận tranh ba tư ? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Olympic Việt Nam gặp Olympic UAE,Bóng đá nam ASIAD 2018,trong trận tranh HCĐ - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Olympic Việt Nam gặp Olympic UAE,Bóng đá nam ASIAD 2018,trong trận tranh HCĐ - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Wilderness Week 4_H - Duration: 0:53.

The next video you watch is about the role of art in creating concepts of the wilderness

and the American identity during the 1800s.

This video specifically focuses on the role of the painter Thomas Cole.

After you watch this video I've also included a short film from the National Parks Service

that summarizes the story of the buffalo soldiers.

Although our main focus for the week has broadly been on Native American and European influences

in the west, this is not to say that there were no other groups that were important or

influential in western American history.

Throughout the semester we will continue to discuss groups that tend to be forgotten or

written out of the historical narratives about the west and wilderness.

For more infomation >> Wilderness Week 4_H - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត បេះដូងតែមួយ ពិតជាពិរោះរណ្តំ | Noy Vanneth Best collection, Noy Vanneth Old Songs - Duration: 1:07:55.

Noy Vanneth Best collection, Noy Vanneth Old Songs

For more infomation >> ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត បេះដូងតែមួយ ពិតជាពិរោះរណ្តំ | Noy Vanneth Best collection, Noy Vanneth Old Songs - Duration: 1:07:55.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Cozy Park Model APL 544 by Athens Park Model RVs - Duration: 3:33.

Absolutely Cozy Park Model APL 544 by Athens Park Model RVs

Break down

The awkwardness put on my boots and a lily white dress

million words, but how to

Express what I'm feeling when I see you

You flash a smile I'm like is this

Happening I look your way and then of course drop everything you walk over and ask if I'm alright

it takes

Maybe a joke first, maybe a pickup line

But either one of those is just a waste of time. I need a better way. I need some inspiration

something the better explains all my

motivation to me

You know you and be on your mind I have to but how do I put this right?

Don't overcomplicate

Just say hi or whatever. It takes to break the ice

Shake

Do you ever back that I can try cuz I think I just got lost in

The shape

For more infomation >> Absolutely Cozy Park Model APL 544 by Athens Park Model RVs - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Travis Scott Type Beat • Juice Wrld Type Beat "Thunderstruck" | Prod. Ca$hmere - Duration: 2:37.

Music

No comments:

Post a Comment