Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 29 2018

Hi, this is Emily, from MinuteEarth.

Humans eat lots of weird stuff, but one thing we almost never eat is poop, either because

we're naturally grossed out by it, or because we've learned that poop contains nasty pathogens.

But for lots of animals, feces is a regular part of the menu.

That's partly because poop isn't necessarily as dangerous as we think.

While poops from sick individuals can contain disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and parasites-

and contaminate anything they touch - healthy poops are usually just water, harmless bacteria,

undigested food, and some metabolic waste and dead cells.

Poison control centers consider accidental ingestion of poop - human or otherwise - to

be minimally toxic, and doctors even prescribe poop pills from healthy people to combat hard

to treat gut infections.

And because the digestive process doesn't usually manage to suck ALL the nutrients out

of food - poop is nutritious.

Herbivores, for example, leave a third of food nutrients in their poop.

As a result, animals like dung beetles and flies subsist almost entirely on nutrients

from the poop of other animals.

And for thousands of years, humans have built toilets over pig stys because pigs can get

almost all of their nutrition from human poop.

And while some dogs will snarf down most poops they come across, lots of dogs will actually

use their keen noses to sniff out fresh poop that has specific vitamins or enzymes they're

craving.

And some animals regularly extract leftover nutrients from their OWN poop.

For example, when gorillas feed on the hard seeds of the Dialium tree, their gut bacteria

soften the tough seed but don't extract many nutrients.

So when times are tough, gorillas will often eat their excrement to extract the seeds'

full complement of fat and sodium.

And when the southern cassowary eats cassowary plums, the fruits are so big and the bird's

digestive tract is so short that the cassowary poops out whole chunks of the fruit; it then

turns around and picks them out to eat - and digest - again.

Other animals absolutely have to eat their own poop.

For example, rabbits eat lots of the same foods that ruminants like cows do, but while

cows have long, complex digestive tracts that give the microbes inside time to break down

the tough plant cells, rabbits have much shorter guts.

So, after a yummy plant meal, they poop a soft mucus-covered cluster that contains the

partially digested food and the microbes in charge of digesting it.

Then they gobble the whole package back up in order to recover the nutrients and bring

the microbes back into their guts.

Finally, the rabbit poops real rabbit poop.

Koalas, too, must eat their own poop.

Or at least their own mom's poop.

They have a specialized diet of eucalyptus leaves, which are both fibrous and toxic,

and their babies aren't born with the specialized bacteria needed to break it down.

So for several weeks, the baby just eats pap: a soft, green poop chock full of those bacteria

that the mom makes special for her little one.

Pap both supplies nutrients AND gives the baby the microbes it needs to digest its future

food.

As baby food goes, this number two is second to none.

Feeding your baby poop is a pretty strange strategy.

But feeding your baby to a predator is an even stranger one.

When a quokka mom gets cornered, she sometimes ejects a helpless joey from her pouch and

runs the other way.

And this actually sort of makes sense - she has a spare!

I learned this by watching the newest video from Animalogic.

If you like learning about animals, you'll love Animalogic, where Danielle combines her

explanatory powers with her drawing skills to teach you everything you've ever wanted

to know about animals ranging from cute sea otters to xenomorphic wasps.

Check out Animalogic - and subscribe - at youtube.com/animalogic.

For more infomation >> Why Do Some Animals Eat Poop? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

『Eng Sub』1个食品袋 做漂亮【面疙瘩】 和肉丁黄瓜一炒 香喷喷Stir fried Chinese pasta【田园时光美食】 - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> 『Eng Sub』1个食品袋 做漂亮【面疙瘩】 和肉丁黄瓜一炒 香喷喷Stir fried Chinese pasta【田园时光美食】 - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Residents Upset by Watson Bayou Area, City Says Changes are to Come - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Residents Upset by Watson Bayou Area, City Says Changes are to Come - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

FPV German Drone Freestyle & Racing - SMALL BANDO IN SPAIN - (Paderborn Germany 2018) Lucky Rotors - Duration: 8:15.

For more infomation >> FPV German Drone Freestyle & Racing - SMALL BANDO IN SPAIN - (Paderborn Germany 2018) Lucky Rotors - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Becky G and Alex Neustaedter Talk A-X-L Movie - Life, Love, & Pop - Culture - Duration: 3:17.

the life love and pop culture hi guys my name is Danielle Delgado I'm Becky G

Alex Neustaedter and you guys are watching life love and pop culture Axl

kinda becomes you guys like best friend throughout the movie and I want to know

what qualities you guys look for in a best friend it's a good question

I'd say trust is a big one for me humility is a big one and someone just

likes to have a good time and doesn't take themselves too seriously yeah I

would say the same thing someone is like really loving and accepting - so you're

saying that we're gonna be best friends yeah I feel like everybody's kind of

like rooting against him I feel like you kind of have to prove yourself would you

say that's like accurate it's a really good representation yeah I'm your dog

for sure right so is there a moment in your life where you felt like you had to

prove yourself I feel like when I was growing up I was always smaller than

everybody and shorter than everybody and I played like sports kind of a year

ahead sometimes so I was like always a smallest one so I think that just

automatically sometimes puts you as an underdog and

you know I kind of had to carry a chip on my shoulder and work harder just to

be as good or better so that was a time I guess I had to prove myself your

character kind of goes through a lot of hardship and kind of had to struggle

with her mother what obstacle would she say that you faced in your life and how

did you kind of overcome it I think one of the biggest things that I always like

reflect on was when I was 9 years old and before I had ever really thought

about really pursuing being in this industry my family we lost our home and

we lived at my grandparents converted garage it's all six of us my parents me

being the eldest of my 300 civilians and it was such a interesting time because I

was mature enough to understand what was going on but too young to actually do

something about it was really frustrating I couldn't go get a

nine-to-five job or bad groceries at a grocery store it yeah all I could do was

go to school and I wasn't good at school so I felt you know helpless and I was

like well I'm really good at making people laugh

I'm trying to get in singing Navy and I can't like learn what a monologue is and

like do auditions or something and it was really just out of that necessity to

just feel like I was contributing to bringing something to the table to help

my family but also like an escape a sense of therapy you know to make people

laugh and smile and it definitely paid off because now we're here he's amazing

the story that just like goes to show you that you can like do anything really

quick before I let you guys go you guys kind of left a little cliffhanger is

there a sequel coming soon I mean we'll see we'll see

yes that's the whole point right yeah well thank you guys so much for joining

me and thank you guys so much for watching and don't forget to tune in

next time as we discuss for life love and pop culture

life love and pop culture if you enjoyed my interview subscribe to my youtube

channel and don't forget to look out for new videos every Wednesday

For more infomation >> Becky G and Alex Neustaedter Talk A-X-L Movie - Life, Love, & Pop - Culture - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nikon Issues an Apology that They Can NOT Deliver all Nikon Z7 Pre-orders in September - MEGAPIXEL - Duration: 2:04.

Nikon has issued an apology that they can NOT deliver all Nikon Z7 pre-orders and AF-S

NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR pre-orders on time in late September.

Nikon full frame mirrorless camera comprises two bodies – the flagship Z 7 and midrange

Z 6 – alongside three lenses and an F-mount adapter.

All new Nikon Z mirrorless products are now available for pre-order.

Look at the first Nikon Z shutter sound and how the FTZ lens adapter ($246.95) works with

Sigma lenses.

For more infomation >> Nikon Issues an Apology that They Can NOT Deliver all Nikon Z7 Pre-orders in September - MEGAPIXEL - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 D 75 PK | Led Koplampen | Navigatie | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 D 75 PK | Led Koplampen | Navigatie | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka 1.4 Turbo 140PK Start/Stop Cosmo - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka 1.4 Turbo 140PK Start/Stop Cosmo - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Aaron Rodgers agrees to 4-year, $134M extension - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Aaron Rodgers agrees to 4-year, $134M extension - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

'We Are Grateful For His Life and For His Sacrifice' - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> 'We Are Grateful For His Life and For His Sacrifice' - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Como substituir cabeçotes amortecedores no RENAULT CLIO 2 BB, CB Hatchback [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:10.

Loosen the wheel mounting bolts.

Use a drive socket No.18 and a combination spanner No.18. Unscrew the lower fastener of the shock absorber strut.

Disconnect the fastener of the ABS sensor cable from the shock absorber strut.

Open the hood.

Use a combination spanner No.21. Use a nex key No.6. Unscrew the upper fastening of the shock absorber strut.

Remove the suspension strut.

Set the shock absorber strut on the spring compressor tool.

Use a combination spanner No.17. Use a nex key No.6. Unscrew the top fastening of the shock strut mount.

Remove the top strut mount.

Install a new strut mount.

Use a combination spanner No.17. Use a nex key No.6. Tighten the upper fastener of the shock absorber strut mount.

Install the shock strut into the wheel arch.

Use a combination spanner No.21. Use a nex key No.6. Tighten the shock strut top mount.

Use a drive socket No.18 and a combination spanner No.18. Tighten the lower fastening of the shock absorber.

Connect the fastener of the ABS sensor cable to the shock absorber strut.

For more infomation >> Como substituir cabeçotes amortecedores no RENAULT CLIO 2 BB, CB Hatchback [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Widow and children lead mourners at service for John McCain - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Widow and children lead mourners at service for John McCain - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

On Evil

For more infomation >> On Evil

-------------------------------------------

#CreativeDestruction Live Gameplay [Android] Ft #Trixz2007 - Duration: 1:30:49.

For more infomation >> #CreativeDestruction Live Gameplay [Android] Ft #Trixz2007 - Duration: 1:30:49.

-------------------------------------------

Comethazine X Ronsocold Type Beat "Neon" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:56.

(Prod. by Georgie)

For more infomation >> Comethazine X Ronsocold Type Beat "Neon" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do Some Animals Eat Poop? - Duration: 3:59.

Hi, this is Emily, from MinuteEarth.

Humans eat lots of weird stuff, but one thing we almost never eat is poop, either because

we're naturally grossed out by it, or because we've learned that poop contains nasty pathogens.

But for lots of animals, feces is a regular part of the menu.

That's partly because poop isn't necessarily as dangerous as we think.

While poops from sick individuals can contain disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and parasites-

and contaminate anything they touch - healthy poops are usually just water, harmless bacteria,

undigested food, and some metabolic waste and dead cells.

Poison control centers consider accidental ingestion of poop - human or otherwise - to

be minimally toxic, and doctors even prescribe poop pills from healthy people to combat hard

to treat gut infections.

And because the digestive process doesn't usually manage to suck ALL the nutrients out

of food - poop is nutritious.

Herbivores, for example, leave a third of food nutrients in their poop.

As a result, animals like dung beetles and flies subsist almost entirely on nutrients

from the poop of other animals.

And for thousands of years, humans have built toilets over pig stys because pigs can get

almost all of their nutrition from human poop.

And while some dogs will snarf down most poops they come across, lots of dogs will actually

use their keen noses to sniff out fresh poop that has specific vitamins or enzymes they're

craving.

And some animals regularly extract leftover nutrients from their OWN poop.

For example, when gorillas feed on the hard seeds of the Dialium tree, their gut bacteria

soften the tough seed but don't extract many nutrients.

So when times are tough, gorillas will often eat their excrement to extract the seeds'

full complement of fat and sodium.

And when the southern cassowary eats cassowary plums, the fruits are so big and the bird's

digestive tract is so short that the cassowary poops out whole chunks of the fruit; it then

turns around and picks them out to eat - and digest - again.

Other animals absolutely have to eat their own poop.

For example, rabbits eat lots of the same foods that ruminants like cows do, but while

cows have long, complex digestive tracts that give the microbes inside time to break down

the tough plant cells, rabbits have much shorter guts.

So, after a yummy plant meal, they poop a soft mucus-covered cluster that contains the

partially digested food and the microbes in charge of digesting it.

Then they gobble the whole package back up in order to recover the nutrients and bring

the microbes back into their guts.

Finally, the rabbit poops real rabbit poop.

Koalas, too, must eat their own poop.

Or at least their own mom's poop.

They have a specialized diet of eucalyptus leaves, which are both fibrous and toxic,

and their babies aren't born with the specialized bacteria needed to break it down.

So for several weeks, the baby just eats pap: a soft, green poop chock full of those bacteria

that the mom makes special for her little one.

Pap both supplies nutrients AND gives the baby the microbes it needs to digest its future

food.

As baby food goes, this number two is second to none.

Feeding your baby poop is a pretty strange strategy.

But feeding your baby to a predator is an even stranger one.

When a quokka mom gets cornered, she sometimes ejects a helpless joey from her pouch and

runs the other way.

And this actually sort of makes sense - she has a spare!

I learned this by watching the newest video from Animalogic.

If you like learning about animals, you'll love Animalogic, where Danielle combines her

explanatory powers with her drawing skills to teach you everything you've ever wanted

to know about animals ranging from cute sea otters to xenomorphic wasps.

Check out Animalogic - and subscribe - at youtube.com/animalogic.

For more infomation >> Why Do Some Animals Eat Poop? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

HAUL : SHEIN & NEWCHIC مشترياتي للصيف من موقع - Duration: 13:03.

Peaaace Girlfriends !!

How dare you imene,

Come and say hello

And you haven't uploaded a video in ages

How dare you ?

I didn't upload an updated video

on youtube because I simply

I didn't have time for youtube, and

stuff happened that I'll explain on the next video

But I was super active on Instagram

So if you're not following me on IG yet, I'll leave it here

So yeah, Today's going to be a HAUL Video

and it might be the last HAUL video on my channel

Je pense, je ne suis pas certaine

For more infomation >> HAUL : SHEIN & NEWCHIC مشترياتي للصيف من موقع - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

Comethazine X Ronsocold Type Beat "Neon" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:56.

(Prod. by Georgie)

For more infomation >> Comethazine X Ronsocold Type Beat "Neon" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

GRWM IN KOREAN! •Insta Summer Glo-Up• 한국어로 같이 메이크업 해요! - Duration: 6:33.

Hi Everyone, It's Ella K!

In my last video I did my makeup speaking in Korean

Since then, a lot of people have been requesting me to do another video like that one.

I wasn't expecting such a good response to the video

and so I decided to film another one for you guys

So let's get started on the makeup!

First, as always, I'm going to apply the Dermaveen Eczema Ointment moisturiser.

Because my skin is really dry

I make sure to apply this everyday and maintain my skin's moisture

After applying moisturiser, I'm going to apply my foundation!

When doing my foundation, I like to mix my favourite Clio Kill Cover Ampoule Cushion

with the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation

(lol I cant pronounce that for sh*t)

A lot of the times, Korean foundations are way too light for my skin tone

But since my skin is really I dry I like the dewy texture provided by Korean makeup

So I like to mix Korean makeup with darker foundations to match my skin tone and my dry skin.

Next, I'm going to apply concealer!

This foundation is very...

wait what

lol what's "pigmented" in Korean again?

one sec let me find out

This foundation is very

*checks dictionary*

"pigmented"

so I'm going to try using it as concealer

I'm going to mainly focus it under my eyes and on my forehead

Whenever I do makeup for instagram I like to apply quite a heavy amount of contour and highlight

This is because whenever I take photos or videos my skin tends to look quite flat and pale

So to contour I'm going to use my Berrisom Dual Contour Stick

*completely butchers accent*

On top of that, I'm going to apply contour powder to darken it up

Since you can't see it much in photos anyways, I'm going to apply a lot of blush

Today I'm going to use two different types of highlighters

On my nose, I'm going to apply this Mary Loumanizer Highlighter using my fingers

And then on my cheekbones

*Korean accent just left the chat room*

I'm going to try using the "Savvy Stick Highlighter"

I actually really like this highlighter because of it's soft and dewy texture

and so I think it would work well for those with dry skin

I just finished my base makeup, so let's get started on eyes!

First I'm going to fill in my brows and apply the Maybelline brow mascara on top

Next, I'm going to blend this warm brown shade all over my eyelid.

Then, using this shade I'm going to darken it all up.

Finally, taking this shimmery shade I'm going to apply it on top.

Whenever I do "instagram makeup" I like to apply very thick and bold liner.

So today, I'm going to use

*Korean accent is officially cancelled*

the "Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner" to line my eyes

Next, I'm going to apply mascara and false lashes

My eyelashes tend to look very small on camera so I like to wear really thick falsies

Finally, I'm going to try this

*completely gives up on K accent at this point lmao*

"Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick"

After tying my hair in a bun and changing my outfit, I am finally finished getting ready!

Thank you so much for watching until the end of this video

If you liked it please give it a thumbs up

and if you haven't already please subscribe to my channel!

See you in my next one!

For more infomation >> GRWM IN KOREAN! •Insta Summer Glo-Up• 한국어로 같이 메이크업 해요! - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Better Twitch Clips - Duration: 4:55.

Listen up today we're talking about how to grow on any streaming platform by

creating visually stunning clips and video bumps for your social media let's go!

This awesome transition pack is brought to you by RePlayers seamless

transitions for Premiere Pro your best source for creating visually stunning

fast rendering video transitions that make creating a breeze hey it's me it's

wild coming at you from my stream support playlist and I want to address

something that I see all the time from streamers and content creators and to be

honest I'm kind of guilty of this myself

I rarely see anybody create and craft visually stunning videos that promote

back to their the channel that they can share on social media

And we are all missing out on a great opportunity here to get discovered and promote your brand

at the same time and who knows your social posts could actually go viral so

why are so few people doing this well it's quite simple it's either they don't

know how to or they find it way too hard to do so will thanks to RePlayer high

quality easy to use video transitions creating impactful stunning posts is a

snap let me show you to create the perfect bump we're going to follow a

simple formula that is short and sweet while creating an online impact our

formula is gonna be a title plate a transition the video clip another

transition and then a promotion plate which will contain our personal

branding where people can find us our stream schedule in all of our social

links in the lower thirds now that you know the formula you need to snip it

from your past broadcast or video and the three best and most common places to

find these are twitch clips central twitch stream markers page and any video

that was recorded straight to your hard drive while you are streaming take that

snippet and any graphics that you want to display like your personal branding

logos plates slates etc and drop it into Adobe Premiere and organize and trim the

parts that are not needed with our video segments in order we can now kick it up

a notch by introducing some awesome transitions to give your video of very

stylized impact the best user-friendly pack that I have

found is Replayer seamless transition for Premiere Pro found on video hives

website I will put a link in the description below so that way you guys

can all get to it the Replayer video transition pack comes

with over 550 easy-to-use drag-and-drop transitions that can be used in a wide

variety of speed variations and screen resolutions the visual quality is

top-notch on par with After Effects and they render super quick these

they render super quick these transitions are a game changer for

anyone starting out in Adobe Premiere you don't need After Effects anymore to

make seamless transitions and RePlayer's transition presets don't require

any plugins no need to install anything d drop on the

timeline and boom instant visual impact replay gives you the ability to

streamline your creations while giving you that professional style what I

really like about RePlayers transition pack is all the transitions come with FX

sounds in one complete package there's something for everyone here some of my

favorites include the pixelation zoom which is perfect for gamers

I love the glitch effects the medium the strong and the bad signal are all really

cool and the flat hit if you're a fan of smash cuts select which effect works

best for you and your style for the video and add them into the appropriate

slots the reason I like these transitions so much is because they are

drag-and-drop all you need to do is just make sure where the peak of the

transition is is in the middle of where your two clips are so that way you can

have the full effect from there all you need to do is render and export your

video and now you're ready to post on all of your social media accounts now

depending on how often you stream will affect how often you should post

high-quality video clips or bumps to your social media I personally would

recommend at least doing one per week and for an extra bro known out there try

to keep your clips and video bumps to about 30 to 45 seconds this is the sweet

spot for audience retention on social media now I personally love using all

these video transitions because it gives me that extra Flair and style that makes

me stand out from the crowd but don't feel like

you have to be limited to only video clips and video bumps through social

media you can use this pack for a wide variety of promotions and videos so

start creating a visual impact today by downloading RePlayer's awesome video

transition pack and make sure you have fun with them as always thank you guys

so much for watching this video and I will catch you all real soon coming up

in the next support stream a video take care all peace

For more infomation >> How To Make Better Twitch Clips - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wingstop® | Louisiana Voodoo™ Fries | Food Review! 🛩️⚜🍟 - Duration: 4:41.

welcome to peep this out reviews with Ian K stay frosty we're hitting up

Wingstop for today's review because it looks like they're lighting up their

classic fries with some really tasty looking goodness and I gotta say these

new Louisiana voodoo fries look pretty awesome already featuring natural cut

fries sourced from Idaho potatoes that are cut fresh every single day at

Wingstop these are actually fried up to a nice crispy golden brown and then

tossed into their Cajun seasoning before being drizzled with plenty of cheese

sauce as you guys can see here along with some ranch for color and I gotta

say it looks really really nice and even with plenty of that cheese sauce and the

ranch on these fries the dominant aroma in my car right now is most definitely

the Cajun seasoning and as you can see they are seasoned up very nicely here so

let's see if this one delivers flavor-wise it's the new Louisiana

voodoo fries here at Wingstop let's peep out this flavor yeah let me just peek

over this one real fast lots of cheesy goodness on top of these

fries let's hit it man doing spicy food reviews in the car during summertime is

no joke I am so glad we were at the tail end of summer right now so hopefully

this is not gonna be too bad but I gotta say guys I think it's gonna be a little

heated it smells kind of heated here we go the Louisiana voodoo fries from

Wingstop Oh mmm nice rich smooth cheesy flavor with some definite Cajun heat

coming up on the back end hang on one second hmm yeah that's a little on the

strong side those few fries that I just tried right there had some concentrated

Cajun goodness guys not really tasting the ranch too much because of the Cajun

seasoning but the smooth richness of that cheese sauce is pretty awesome

along with the crispiness of the fries really good so far yeah the sizzle is

real in this one and being that the ranch is more of a drizzle for these

fries expect most of the flavor to come from the cheese sauce cuz there's just

more of it as well as the Cajun seasoning it's really nice on top of

these crispy fries you know they actually have a version of these fries

with buffalo and ranch and you might have noticed that in the clip in the

very beginning of my review right now and I almost got that but if you guys

are curious about it head on over to Sara Star vlogs and reviews I'll make

sure to link to her channel in the description box down below she actually

checked out that version recently and while she was on one of my most recent

live streams she let me know that wingstop had a couple of new items on the

menu here and naturally the Voodoo fries was one of them but guys definitely

swing on over and check out her channel she's got a lot of fun content that

covers a wide spectrum of foodie goodness so I

may have to swing back and give this Buffalo ranch fries a shot because they

did look pretty good but honestly guys I am really digging the presentation of

what these are only because I really dig all the cheesy goodness that these are

featuring right now let's keep going mmm yeah definitely pretty tasting although

I really wish I was tasting more of that ranch flavor because I know what the

ranch is like a wingstop it really is awesome with their fries just on their

own as well as their wings naturally I really wanted to see if it was really

gonna do something extra to what this is I thought the combination was gonna work

well but this is more of just cheese sauce cajun spices and the famous fries

that they have at Wingstop to begin with that's pretty much it but it's very

tasty hey I love the fact that it has ranch period because I think it does add

some nice color pop to the overall presentation of this but naturally with

all the cheese sauce on it that's gonna be the dominant player like you've heard

me say throughout this review so if you like the cheese sauce in general at

Wingstop on top of their fries you already know what to expect just get

ready for some heat to go with it so not too much else to say about this one

aside from the fact that the price does seem pretty right I mean the regular

order that I'm looking at right now feels like it's a large order this was

only $3.59 so that's not bad at all so if you get this alongside some of the wings

they've got there I think you've got a nice treat in store so overall I'm gonna

have to give the Louisiana voodoo fries here at Wingstop a decent

7.5 out of 10 it's the cajun spices that really take this one over the top

guys and then you get the nice rich cheesiness after that no ranch flavor

that I'm tasting but then the nice crispiness of those fries comes through

pretty nicely and guys on the real how could you go wrong with the creamy

cheese sauce and crispy fries right I mean that's just a no-brainer as it is

but as always this is all based upon my opinion trying these for the very first

time on camera right now in front of you guys but what do you think are you guys

generally fans of gooey cheese and french fries to begin with and if you

are how do these actually present to you is this something that you think you'd

want to try drop those comments down below and definitely let me know and

with that this is Ian K closing out another episode of peep this out bringing you

brand new content every single week here on my channel so while you stay tuned for

the next review coming real soon in the meantime stay frosty you know now that I

think about it I think sliced jalapenos would have probably kicked this one up

even further the pickled variety would have been pretty awesome on this it's

not like I was gonna taste the ranch anyway but that would have been pretty

tasty alright guys until next time I'll talk

to you soon

you

For more infomation >> Wingstop® | Louisiana Voodoo™ Fries | Food Review! 🛩️⚜🍟 - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Comethazine X Ronsocold Type Beat "Neon" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:56.

(Prod. by Georgie)

No comments:

Post a Comment