Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 29 2018

What's up people of the internet it is AlexD from AlexD Music Insight

channel and today, the topic today is... first I need to suit up

Today is important. Today's the day that I told you that I will make

another video to talk about how to improve your listening skills and today

it's really important to me so I will suit up I will make it a little bit

official to tell you guys that there is something new happening here in this channel

We 'll be ready to go. Let's roll the intro

I want to make it official. I want to make it a secret and I want to make it

more convincing to you guys so I have kept this the secret inside a small note

I put that over there, behind the red camera. Here. Hhere is the secret that will

tremendously change your listening skills. Let's open that I'm curious about that

Okay. So the first one this is conscious. So what is conscious?

Conscious is really important to you when it comes to listening. Listening skills is just

not you hear the sound it's just not you hear what people say

Llisten. It means you understand what they say that's what we call listen so if that is

not we call that is hearing I know you hear a lot of sounds, right?. You hear a

lot of languages but when it comes to the English learning, if you can't

understand what you are listening to you don't learn it so rule number one "Find a

material that you are able to understand or there is someone who helps you

understand that material and then you listen to that then then you can learn

from that". That is rule number one. Consciously learning so I've told you in

the very first video, the last week video that I will talk about some materials

for you guys to comprehend and then you can use that for your study and let's

share it. I've told you there are some you know a

lot of materials online they are free or you just pay a little of money to buy

that in any bookstore. That is tactics for listening there are

three levels of that. The first one that is the "basic" one. Two, that is

"developing" and number 3 that is the "advanced" and the matter is that you've got to

understand the rule and how to, you know, do all the tasks in there. So basically

there are a few, more than 20 lessons in each book and in each lesson

that will be separated into three main parts. Number one that is the vocabulary

you should do the task to understand the vocabulary and then you will do some

basic listening like more monologue, like a person talking about that topic and your

job is just find out some specific information. "Specific" so what do I mean

by specific I know you've got a lot of information to catch while you're

listening so just look at this paper there are a lot of words here. So when I

give you this paper what do you think and what do you want to find out

absolutely know you've got nothing to do with it and in front of you is just a

bunch of words that have no meaning to you then there are some words that you

know there are some words that you don't know but now what if I told you I want you to

listen and number from one to three the people in your extended family. So now

listen and circle from one two three. Number one I will have my mouth and just

you just see the paper here. Number one that is mom, two - aunt, three - cousin

that is it so if it is one two and three so now you were just given a task to

find out some specific information that you need to understand that you need to

catch up that you need to listen to. That is how the book works and there are so

many books that you can try that out just like the "Cutting edge" or even "New

headway" that is a very basic, basic book for beginners you guys to try that

out remember the rule number one before you do anything with the language

especially if you are beginners don't try to study all the words in the book

just pick up some words of the topic that you are going to listen to so that

will be written in a book and your job we just study that and try to catch the

sound while you're listening that is the rule and remember "deaf people ninety two

hundred percent will be mute". Their ears they never listen to the sound

correctly so they can't produce a sound even their mouth can move the tongue can

move but they can't make the sound. So if you're English now, you can't speak the

English language just like your mute in English language it means you are deaf

in the English language. You've never listened to that language before

I recommend you try that materials you can buy that in any bookstore. Try that out

Well you know what? The problem I get most when working with the students is

that they often get demotivated while the lessons are too long and the

teachers are too boring and even I try my best to motivate my students they

seem not to be happy with the lesson you know why is that? Sometimes it is a

problem of the teacher if the teacher is angry in the class that is the teachers'

fault. But if the teachers are nice enough. The lessons are

interesting enough but the students just don't want to learn, it is a problem

comes from your method of learning which is the second secret of today's video

That is... this is unconscious. Unconscious Ooos.. so what does "unconscious" mean?

"Unconscious" is the time that you spend on listening to the English language but

you don't even know that. This seems to be a very minor part of learning the

English language. This seems to be less important than the conscious learning but

you know after five years of coaching the students I finally found out this is

the major part in learning the English language

I have interview around 40 to 50 people and the persons who are good at the

English language they all have the same hobby that is listening to the English

movies, the English language in the songs in the

audio podcasts or you know radios or something. So that explains a lot

So their unconscious mind was immersed in the language for many times. So that

makes them motivated in learning the English language and that was the way

that I did too I tried that way too and that worked for me and I found out that

worked for many people and even for the other people of the other language that

was not that is not the English language. So they tried that way too

That's what we call the "immersion". So if your brain is not soaked into the

language so you're not motivated enough to continue the journey of learning the

English language. That is it! quite easy for today's secret and this is AlexD

If you liked this video hit the like button, subscribe to my channel and I'll see you

I think I will see you this Saturday or Sunday. I promise I will give it maybe

three or more than three videos a week I promise you guys. This is my promise

I have never made promise in this channel so this is the very first time that I

made promise to be more connected with you guys and to be more real to be more

"YOU". It means more "ME". This is all of this channel all about and it is, you know, YouTube

It talks about "YOU". It talks about "ME". So thank you for watching and see you

on Saturday or Sunday

just go find you because this olive sorry you have to ride even if I lose my

side I will always

For more infomation >> 2 Bí Mật về Tài Liệu học Nghe tiếng Anh Căn Bản - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

【女性のお悩み】女性の少ない職場が不安です…! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> 【女性のお悩み】女性の少ない職場が不安です…! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

(all language) BTS 'bokbulbok' - ep.1 - Duration: 9:49.

For more infomation >> (all language) BTS 'bokbulbok' - ep.1 - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO® Star Wars DIY Battle on Crait Diorama

For more infomation >> LEGO® Star Wars DIY Battle on Crait Diorama

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 EXCLUSIVE (Cruise,Clima,Panodak,Lm Velgen) - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 EXCLUSIVE (Cruise,Clima,Panodak,Lm Velgen) - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Airco Camera NL auto - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Airco Camera NL auto - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche 911 Turbo S PDK - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Porsche 911 Turbo S PDK - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDI Ultra S-Tronic Aut. S-Edition (XEN/NAV/PDC/BlueTooth/MMI) - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDI Ultra S-Tronic Aut. S-Edition (XEN/NAV/PDC/BlueTooth/MMI) - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Live Doppler 13 Sunrise forecast - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Live Doppler 13 Sunrise forecast - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle, pourquoi garde-t-elle le silence au sujet de son père - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle, pourquoi garde-t-elle le silence au sujet de son père - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎙 Commentary de Match Duo 👥 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune | Menil-Dylan - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> 🎙 Commentary de Match Duo 👥 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune | Menil-Dylan - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

(Fluid233) Negative Space! Second attempt with thin lines - Duration: 11:46.

Hello everybody, hi everyone

so now the second attempt. So who my video

did not see it before

I make thin lines

with the silicone 100 cst

and then I want to let it go

I touched it a bit too thick last time because I thought the new glue would be thinner

So new canister

but now I have made it a little thinner have made 4 drops of the 100 cst silicone pure

I added a few more drops

so that the effect comes out a little stronger

ok

I think with swiping you can get even more effects out

but I'm testing that now

ok I'll do everything white first

as negative space as before

but would like to leave something else

make it easier for me and let it run as it is now thinner

then it is easier and faster

so

Now we have a white background

briefly wipe the gloves

what I noticed in the previous picture!

I only saw it afterwards. All the brown

has disappeared. Well, I have Havanne Brown here

the carmine red and the violet noticed that all the brown has disappeared

I noticed that all the brown has disappeared

ok

then we'll see what's coming out now

so, I'll take another cup

No, I do not start with brown

mix this a little bit more. I'm adding a little more white

so

and stir

too much anyway

but stir this once in the cloister

jetzt habe ich auch mehr Braun

so

make a kink here again so I get a thin line

As I said I do not want so much, but now I have only here

brown

Never mind, I'll go over it again in second gear

You see, now I have here, laugh! Really awesome

so we just go over it again

where also red comes. Is not that draggy!

but then we have a brighter spot

so

For now, it looks like nothing

but good

I'll just swipe over it now, so swipe. Very easy

I'll just leave those white dots that I put in clean

and only

very easy

I think with this swiping

you get the cells better outside

yes you can see it here, ok!

Now let's run it

so that it does not become so symmetrical

Run as you like it

man sieht auch durch das ich mehr Silikon rein gemacht habe

come there a bit more

so

that you can see it too

ruhig auch über den Rand laufen lassen

they run at different speeds, the wider they get the faster

that is the good, too

the width I run over the edge. That's too wide

Yes

You see her in every corner

The direction then takes it to run

I think swiping is better

so

so you can almost leave it

You have to be careful with which color you start to mix or which one you finish

it will come out better. You have seen so bem previous picture

or with this picture

what differences there are

depending on which color you mix first

soo

I turn it around, now I have to look

I would go down a bit

distribute a little

As I said a bit more silicone never hurts

ein bisschen zurück

this direction here

then I think that's good

that's OK

I had it that way? No matter

now

maybe you noticed that? I am above it with the hot air epitopes

and now I go over it with the hot air gun over it. Maybe I'll let it go

now blubberts on

you can do two variants. So first with the hot air gun

when beautiful cells form and then run apart and then with the hot air gun

and then let it run

then it will be fine. because everything is different

or let it run first

and then with the hot air gun

if you do not like it

where I say now. OK

let it run a bit more

then it gets even further apart

but I think it's good

not so much anymore

nicht zu viel Zellen

This time we have more brown in it, because I have paid attention

As I said, you just have to take care

when mixing

with which color you start

which you stop

with the color where you stop comes out first

ok, but that is always different. But I think it's cool

we have a few network cells

and a few wonders, I say, laughing

fits well

I leave it for 10 minutes and then I show it to you from close

see you soon!

I am back

Now let's take a closer look

really good, I think

the brown and violet is a matter of taste. But I do not think so bad

here these net

ok cool and here it is all small

and here on the edge

again a nice net

Here are some big cells outside

really good

ok that's good too

Well, I hope you liked it and did something

Now you have seen the difference to the previous and present technique

Of course, a little more silicone, I would not hide that

yes that fits

there you can do more

That's why I always say who has not subscribed yet

subscribe to the channel

it is not a must but one can

then you will not miss any comparisons or dried pictures

So if you subscribe and press the bell, you will not miss anything anymore

Alright, I would be happy about a Like and wish you something.

see you next time, bye, bye

For more infomation >> (Fluid233) Negative Space! Second attempt with thin lines - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bisccoti Recipe | Cantucci | Emojoie Cuisine - Duration: 7:25.

Salut! This is Emojoie.

Today I'll show you the recipe for making Biscotti.

Biscotti has its origins in Toscana, Italy.

It's sometimes referred to as Cantucci there.

Let's start by roasting the almonds for 10 minutes in the oven heated to 150℃.

Add 250g of flour to the bowl.

Add 100g of brown or granulated sugar to the bowl, whichever type of sugar you prefer.

Then add a pinch of salt and 1 tsp baking powder to the mix.

Add some lemon zest.

Try using organic lemons if possible.

Add 2 eggs to the bowl.

Then you can add 30g of softened butter.

Here we add some almond extract for the aroma.

Once the dough starts to look like this, you can take it out.

Spread the dough and add 100g almonds.

Split the dough into two.

Stretch them out to about 20 cm long.

Bake at 180℃ for 30 minutes.

Take the biscotti out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.

Cut them with a knife into 1.5cm slices.

Bake again at 180℃ for 15 minutes.

All done!

They are tasty as it is, but it's also great to dip it in coffee ,espresso or dessert wine vin santo.

For more infomation >> Bisccoti Recipe | Cantucci | Emojoie Cuisine - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

John Daniel Carothers: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:36.

John Daniel Carothers: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Rutherford County Sheriff\'s Office John Carothers is a man currently charged with first-degree murder after he burned a black man to death; it was revealed that he has connections to a white supremacist group.

John Daniel Carothers is a white man accused of burning a black man alive earlier this year.

Now, Carothers is on trial for his murder- and it was just revealed that he has been a known member of white supremacist groups for several years.

Carothers is on trial for allegedly lighting 40-year-old Robert Miller on fire and killing him.

Here's what you need to know.

Carothers Is Accused of Burning 40-Year-Old Robert Miller to Death in March, 2018.

Carothers is accused of pouring accelerant onto Millers, igniting him and watching him die, according to News Channel 5.

There is no specific Hate Crime law in Tennessee but District Attorney Jennings Jones has suggested that he might pursue something called a "hate crime enhancement" if Carothers is found guilty, which would lead to a harsher sentencing.

The murder apparently occurred at a halfway house for veterans, where the two men were living.

Police reportedly found Carothers with a backpack and an empty lighter fluid bottle on him, and one officer testified in court that Carothers said, "I live in a place I burned," when the officers arrested him.

Carothers Reportedly Wrote Miller a Letter Written to a White Supremacist Group.

While in jail, Carothers attempted to send a letter to a white supremacist group, in which he wrote, "I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people.

I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.".

Carothers Has Since Been Found to Be a Subscriber of 'Christian Identity'.

   .

According to The Huffington Post, Carothers has recently been revealed to subscribe to "Christian Identity," a racist, anti-semitic ideology that believes white Europeans are the true Israelites, that Jews are the spawn of Satan, and that non-whites are "mud people.

Carla Hill, a senior investigative researcher at the Center on Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League, told Huffington Post that Carothers has been on her radar "for years," saying, "He comes from a family that practices a particularly vitriolic brand of white supremacy that's explicitly very racist and anti-Semitic.

In 2009, Carothers Was Spotted With His Son Passing Out National Alliance Pamphlets.

Carother's son, Michael Weaver, is also a white supremacist, and according to The Huffington Post, he was named National Alliance's "Activist of the Year.

" He, too, has a criminal record, and pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in 2011 after he pepper-sprayed a black man in the face.

Carother was also seen handing out National Alliance pamphlets with his son at a gun show in Columbus, Georgia in 2009.

The National Alliance is a neo-Nazi group that calls for the eradication of Jews and non-white people from America.

Carothers Faces Charges of First-Degree Murder, Reckless Endangerment & Aggravated Arson.

Carothers currently faces charges of first-degree murder, reckless endangerment and aggravated arson.

Carothers has been charged with second-degree murder twice before.

He was convicted of the crime in 1999, and pleaded to a lesser charge in 2011.

For more infomation >> John Daniel Carothers: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron, Pamela Anderson, Laurence Ferrari... - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron, Pamela Anderson, Laurence Ferrari... - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

4 millions de téléspectateurs ont regardé Un si grand soleil, le Plus belle la vie de France 2 - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 4 millions de téléspectateurs ont regardé Un si grand soleil, le Plus belle la vie de France 2 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Asia Argento accusée d'agression sexuelle : Rose McGowan ... - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Asia Argento accusée d'agression sexuelle : Rose McGowan ... - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

I CALLED SUPER MARIO AT 3AM *OMG* HE ANSWERED (Marıo) - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> I CALLED SUPER MARIO AT 3AM *OMG* HE ANSWERED (Marıo) - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Simple and Beautiful Silk thread earringsChandbali Silk Thread EarringsJewellery Making Fashion - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Simple and Beautiful Silk thread earringsChandbali Silk Thread EarringsJewellery Making Fashion - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sur Instagram, le pactole de Selena Gomez grâce ses publications publicitaires - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Sur Instagram, le pactole de Selena Gomez grâce ses publications publicitaires - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nicolas Hulot : Démission surprise du ministre de la Transition écologique - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Nicolas Hulot : Démission surprise du ministre de la Transition écologique - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Laurence Boccolini massacrée après sa rentrée sur Europe 1, elle riposte - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Laurence Boccolini massacrée après sa rentrée sur Europe 1, elle riposte - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

MONSTA X RAY 2 : EP 7 [VOSTFR] - Duration: 52:24.

For more infomation >> MONSTA X RAY 2 : EP 7 [VOSTFR] - Duration: 52:24.

-------------------------------------------

AU FAIT, ON VIT À CRÉDIT SUR LA PLANÈTE_ÉTÉ 2018 - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> AU FAIT, ON VIT À CRÉDIT SUR LA PLANÈTE_ÉTÉ 2018 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Asia Argento accusée d'agression sexuelle : Rose McGowan ... - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Asia Argento accusée d'agression sexuelle : Rose McGowan ... - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 3.0D XDRIVE EXECUTIVE - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 3.0D XDRIVE EXECUTIVE - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

OBUDZILI MNIE | Billie Sparrow - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> OBUDZILI MNIE | Billie Sparrow - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Vincent Cassel et Tina Kunakey, terrible drame la veille de leur mariage (photo) - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Vincent Cassel et Tina Kunakey, terrible drame la veille de leur mariage (photo) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet: amour à sens unique avec Nicolas Duvauchelle -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet: amour à sens unique avec Nicolas Duvauchelle -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V50 2.0D MOMENTUM / AIRCO-ECC / CRUISE CTR. / AUDIO / LMV - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volvo V50 2.0D MOMENTUM / AIRCO-ECC / CRUISE CTR. / AUDIO / LMV - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

TIB ET TATOUM - Les orties - Duration: 12:01.

For more infomation >> TIB ET TATOUM - Les orties - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

[SORI] Sori in London EP3 - Reunion with Atsuko Kudo - - Duration: 7:03.

Sori's YouTube Channel

Hi guys, so I am

here in London, England, yaay!

So, Here I am, in London...

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word London? Anything related to me?

When I first debuted as CoCoSoRi,

Do you remember the song title?

(Guys, what is it?)

Right, it's "Dark Circle"

When I debuted with "Dark Circle," we shot a music video and made multiple media appearances,

our outfit back then

was made here in London,

more specifically in Holloway,

by Atsuko Kudo's workshop. the outfit can be seen in music videos.

I am back here once again.

You guys probably know this by now, but I am planning on debuting as a solo artist,

Since it's my debut, I want to start myself fresh, anew,

I would like to wear another latex outfit designed by Kudo san for this song as well.

So I have

come all the way out here in London.

It has been almost three years since I visited last, and it hasn't changed a bit.

So,

Atsuko Kudo san's latex outfits are world-famous!

Models such as Kim Kardashian

or artists like Ariana Grande, Rihanna, even Beyonce

Many global pop stars have worn Kudo san's work before.

I have finally arrived here.

I remember Kudo san putting her hard work into our outfit back then, and now I am back here again.

We're here!

I have walked all the way to her designer shop.

This is it!

The displayed outfits have changed! It really has been 3 years!

I remember spending a long time here with Coco, getting fitted.

I'm gonna step inside then.

(I pressed the front-door bell)

Oh, I forgot Nicki Minaj earlier on the list., so many famous actors/actresses and models.

(Entered~!)

So many different colors!

Back then...

It's been such a long time, hello~

So back then,

our outfit...

we've tried out so many of her designs.

She is a famous latex designer,

and since the material is latex, they have to measure each individual's body size

and repeat the process of attaching and peeling each latex part.

So no sewing process is involved.

Extra detail and attention is required in making each outfit.

The texture feel...

like rubber gloves (Very expensive ones at that.)

Oh, this is the one I liked in the catalog.

This one's really pretty!

(All the outfits are so pretty!)

This one's really cool too.

I'm gonna go start fitting.

I mixed up the front and back (of the skirt)

I put on the skirt, and there was too much room on the front.

That's when I realized it should be the other way around.

This is very stylish.

I need to rotate this somehow, but since this is Latex...

Guys...

I've got exhausted trying out all different sorts of latex outfits.

This reminds me of the day when I debuted as CoCoSoRi.

It's without a doubt that latex outfits are pretty,

Even though they are cute,

They say everything comes with a price,

In one winter,

when I was younger, on a very cold winter day,

I wore these really short shorts, and my mom was like "You're gonna freeze to death!"

I wore really tall boots on summer days too.

Isn't that what fashion is? regardless of the season?

Wait, that's not I really wanted to say...

To look pretty or cute,

it seems there's certain pain and price to pay. like people going on a diet...

Another thing that I realized as I tried out these outfits is that...

I've seriously gotta go on a diet myself.

You guys have seen my how much I eat on all these videos,

(Farewell to those happy days...)

With strong will, I should start again!

(But since I am all the way out here in London, I cannot miss out on food, Diet always starts tomorrow!)

For more infomation >> [SORI] Sori in London EP3 - Reunion with Atsuko Kudo - - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

邓伦马思纯恋爱?是合约还是炒作,网友:先祝福一波 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 邓伦马思纯恋爱?是合约还是炒作,网友:先祝福一波 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dice in giro una blatta - Canzoni divertenti per bambini - Duration: 40:01.

For more infomation >> Dice in giro una blatta - Canzoni divertenti per bambini - Duration: 40:01.

-------------------------------------------

Drafting Your Essay | How To Write An Essay - Duration: 1:03.

Have you ever completed an essay, printed it out, ready to hand it in and

you've been reading over it and thinking I missed something out here that's not

right this is not right and it's so frustrating

why didn't I see this before this is why it's best to make use of drafts

whatever you whatever date you're planning to finish your essay and really

hope it's not the night before bring it forward we need to have a copy finished

a week before at the minimum you gonna print that out you're gonna sit there

and you're gonna read through it like trying to be your tutor just think I've

just been handed this in let's have a read, get a highlighter as I guarantee you're

gonna find things you don't like you're gonna see Spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes

you're gonna see opportunities that you've missed do it now rather than

regretting it the night before hand it in on the moments before you hand it

in anyway if you have experience with drafting essays I mean I drafted three

or (per essay) and let me know in the comments how you've done it and if you think

this has been helpful thumbs up, subscribe and see the rest of my other

videos on getting the most out of your essay

For more infomation >> Drafting Your Essay | How To Write An Essay - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle, pourquoi garde-t-elle le silence au sujet de son père - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle, pourquoi garde-t-elle le silence au sujet de son père - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

「さくらももこさん 」53歳乳がんで死去?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> 「さくらももこさん 」53歳乳がんで死去?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

🎙 Commentary de Match Duo 👥 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune | Menil-Dylan - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> 🎙 Commentary de Match Duo 👥 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune | Menil-Dylan - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Stéphane Plaza, terrible maladie -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Stéphane Plaza, terrible maladie -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI Comfort&Style | cruise | clima | pdc | nette auto!!! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI Comfort&Style | cruise | clima | pdc | nette auto!!! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Sophie Davant « une femme enfin épanouie » avec son homme (photo) - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Sophie Davant « une femme enfin épanouie » avec son homme (photo) - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

ASSASSIN CREED ORIGIN - Duration: 2:26:26.

For more infomation >> ASSASSIN CREED ORIGIN - Duration: 2:26:26.

-------------------------------------------

Laeticia Hallyday « retrouve l'amour », huit mois après la mort de son mari - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Laeticia Hallyday « retrouve l'amour », huit mois après la mort de son mari - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

中군용기, KADIZ 진입·이탈 반복…韓 F-15K 등 10여대 긴급출격(종합) - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> 中군용기, KADIZ 진입·이탈 반복…韓 F-15K 등 10여대 긴급출격(종합) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

中군용기, KADIZ 진입·이탈 반복…韓 F-15K 등 10여대 긴급출격(종합) - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> 中군용기, KADIZ 진입·이탈 반복…韓 F-15K 등 10여대 긴급출격(종합) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

中군용기, KADIZ 진입·이탈 반복…韓 F-15K 등 10여대 긴급출격(종합) - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> 中군용기, KADIZ 진입·이탈 반복…韓 F-15K 등 10여대 긴급출격(종합) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

五代战机中,为什么只有歼20有腹鳍?这里告诉你原因 - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 五代战机中,为什么只有歼20有腹鳍?这里告诉你原因 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

신부전증의 징후 7 개➤# 1 트 렌딩✅ - Duration: 9:34.

오늘부터 당장 시작할 수 있도록 실천 할 수 있는  6가지 조언을 제시한다.   더 많은 것을 읽으십시오 »

No comments:

Post a Comment