Thursday, August 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 30 2018

This time (next)

The president's election (President's election)

Which way (yeah) to win? (Yes)

(I say it clearly) If it says clearly (Hmm) Hmm

People who won the boots are

Wow Aaaa

Wait for a moment.

why

today

Some guests

It is coming

Well good appearance

(Seniors)

(It's a man from the age of 5 that came from 2062)

oh dear

Sometimes, doing this

Sometimes she suffers

I'm saying that

Er, 2038?

(That's right) in 2038

of confirmation

Oh, I see. (That's right)

(Go checking some important things) Oh yeah (it is)

It gave me a lot of confusion (confusing) confusing

That's right, it will be confusing (yes)

Thank you.

immediately

Answer the question

I will go (I will go)

The first question is

This is it

Yes Yes)

I see, i see)

Well, that

Intuition

That (yes)

People (yeah)

But

To say what kind of human beings

I wonder if I can grasp it or not

(That's right)

Certainly it will be worrisome

(It is certainly worrisome) This is to be said clearly

(Well, if it says about this) No, I would say that

Oh well, (yes) what do you do? Do you say? (No, you can say that) No,

Oh, yeah (well, okay) Well then, I

Let's say (I'm telling you)

As I said clearly

Looks (yea)

Even so,

not really

Mind

Please do not take (do not take me)

(Of course, when you judge a person, it seems that it looks like) That's right (pretty important) That's right

It is an answer

(Atmosphere emitted by him / her)

Shelf

And the surroundings

Somehow

In short, the person's appearance

It is not

To feel something from that person

To say, (Yeah) important

It is to say that it is to say that it is an important factor to judge by appearance (of course, the most important thing is the atmosphere) That's the atmosphere (it is atmosphere)

That's it

Accordingly

The impression of appearance as judged by

The impression of appearance as judged by

It is not wrong though

To be precise, to say clearly that it is not a correct translation (to say clearly)

Well then,

I will go to questions

The next question is this (this is it)

Yes.

I see, i see)

(very well)

(Go on a good line) I certainly have a good line

(Is not it quite easy? Modern people)

(That is, the future) That's right (there is a gap)

Yes Yes)

First of all, let me tell you

Things about consciousness

Too deeply here, to say is not allowed

(Of course, this is)

(Space-time law, even top secret) Well, yeah (deserving) However, as a hint

this

To ask

for

If you are to answer

The common server

That itself is

God

Well (yes)

Awareness

And as God, the whole universe is what

Integrate

are doing

(Well, they are connected), let me tell you

I see.

(And that is infinite in number, and more specifically, it is all connected)

And if you want to add another one, the ESP

Or, a spirit ability person

Who said (Yeah)

I'm not looking for a way to gain access,

Everything in this material world

Inside

Exists in

oh dear

What should I say?

(Well, in a nutshell, it's a soul) That's right

That soul

To spread infinitely

Lead to opening

Let me say that (well I will freely flutter the original consciousness I have)

(So) so that the next

(To question) ask questions, I will go

The next question is this

(This is it)

(Hmm) I see.

(Wait a moment and should not have warned this)

surely

I have already warned you in 2010

Not yet

As expected (Ah yes?)

(I have not figured it yet) Yes, that's right.

Seniors often listen (often listen)

Are you sure?

Alcohol (alcohol is) very dangerous (dangerous)

(However, the media still seems to be hiding)

oh dear

A little while ago

Well this guy said enough

Currently, stubbornly (yeah)

Currently, stubbornly (yeah)

It is the reality that is hiding.

(I suppose I'm going to hide forever)

That's right.

So clearly say this, but (say) Alcohol

It seems that it is tobacco

It seems that it is tobacco

More than marijuana

It is overwhelmingly overwhelming (dangerous) (yeah)

(It is no doubt)

Clearly (clearly)

I will tell you (to tell)

(2.8 million people are dead per year, it's a funny story) That's exactly the case

(Yup)

next

This is the next question to go to a question (this is it)

Yes Yes)

Again (seems to be interesting) I see, i see)

Again (seems to be interesting) I see, i see)

Just as I thought

It seems to be anxious (yeah)

(You should definitely feel it)

I see.

It seems that it is a bit nice after all

(Better than far away) Is it okay? (That's right)

Listen carefully.

Because it is this case

clearly

Well, I will tell you (although I chew a bit)

(Hakkiri saying) This time (yeah)

The president's election (President's election) Mr. Abe and Mr. Ishihisa

Which will you win? (Yes)

(It seems that it will be anxious after all)

That's right, clearly, in this case

Should I say (clearly say) Can I? Seniors

Often

Listen (listen)

This time (next)

The president's election (President's election)

Which way (yeah) to win? (Yes)

(I say it clearly) If you say it clearly

(Yup)

To win

People

Ah ah ah ah ah

Wow ah ah ah

Abe.

Wait a moment and say what (Abe)

Why did you say that (something else)

(Is not it good, separately?)

Everyone is looking forward to this

(No, your misunderstanding) No, I heard it from Jaguar

That's quite a pull, that one

I am looking forward to it.

(That's not right)

(In fact)?

(Lying) No no No, I do not believe such a thing

Jaguar (suggested) properly, what you say

It is quite popular (in other words, suggested) (suggested) or no no no, like this way of saying (suggested)

Alright already, I will keep on forever

Skeleton

That is because Jaguar

(Jaguar is lying) Really? (I am with you) I heard that

(I know) Oh well

I am

Still continue

Let's go to the next question

(To go) The next question is

This is it

(This is it)

Yup

I see

(I see.)

(Yeah) Even if you are a future person

(Yup)

Do you like it or not?

It seems to be anxious

(Yeah, the future men may be convinced that women are not interested) Yes

After all, it seems to be anxious

(Seems to be worrisome) Is it okay?

Listen carefully.

(Listen to me) Whether girls like it or not

(Yeah) What is it?

To answer this

Clearly, I would like to answer, I love it (I love it)

I think it's a little early.

(Really?)

Oh well (yeah)

Well I guess in the past

(Yup)

FUKADA KYOKO (I see.) If it's my favorite type (nostalgic)

You should have said (yeah)

(But now it's NAKAMURA AN)

NAKAMURA AN? (Yeah) NAKAMURA AN? (Yeah, it's NAKAMURA AN)

Is it true? (It is true) Now,

I

FUKADA KYOKO (It's an old story)

Yup

(Of course, FUKADA KYOKO will also become NAKAMURA AN? (Yeah, it's NAKAMURA AN)

(Of course, I also liked FUKADA KYOKO)

Well, certainly NAKAMURA AN

It is a very nice (yea) lady.

(It is the future type)

(Favorable for future people) If so to say, certainly (yeah)

Even in the future, I have elements that are pretty popular (I will have it perfectly) Indeed

To say

How much

Even if it is a future person

Girls (I love you) I love you (I like them)

Yeah yeah good (nice)

Well then, let's say we will finish today (end) And if there is something

In the place of explanation (yeah)

From the question form (yes)

If there is something you want to hear

(I will briefly ask you, briefly) Please send it.

(I will briefly ask you, briefly) Please send it.

Yes, it's as brief as possible (yes you do)

I guess

Well then, today ends here (end)

That's it

For more infomation >> 【Forbidden Contacts】 Futurist, Meets myself 5 years old - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

New Fingerlings Dragons

For more infomation >> New Fingerlings Dragons

-------------------------------------------

S-400 3개포대 산 중국, "잘 산 거 맞아" 진땀➤ korean army - Duration: 13:59.

For more infomation >> S-400 3개포대 산 중국, "잘 산 거 맞아" 진땀➤ korean army - Duration: 13:59.

-------------------------------------------

더 똑똑해진 '토마호크' vs 스텔스機도 잡는 'S-400'➤ korean army - Duration: 15:16.

For more infomation >> 더 똑똑해진 '토마호크' vs 스텔스機도 잡는 'S-400'➤ korean army - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

[中字/B.A.P] 致 最棒的隊長 To. B.A.P's Leader Bang Yongguk - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> [中字/B.A.P] 致 最棒的隊長 To. B.A.P's Leader Bang Yongguk - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

S-400 3개포대 산 중국, "잘 산 거 맞아" 진땀 ➤ 무기의 세계 - Duration: 13:43.

For more infomation >> S-400 3개포대 산 중국, "잘 산 거 맞아" 진땀 ➤ 무기의 세계 - Duration: 13:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar XJ-S 6.0 V12 CONVERTIBLE AUT/NEDERLANDSE AUTO !! 50.000 KM !! - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Jaguar XJ-S 6.0 V12 CONVERTIBLE AUT/NEDERLANDSE AUTO !! 50.000 KM !! - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes C63S AMG Driven: It's a BEAST! 😈 [Review] Sub ENG - Duration: 15:59.

Ciao everyone, here it's Marchettino and today we enfold the roof and make some noise with the open roof in the mountains!

Today we're behind the wheel of the Mercedes C63S AMG Convertible that as you know, Mercedes Italy kindly lent me for the whole August.

After about 2500km of use it's time to let you know what I think about this car.

I drove it everywhere this month, at the beach, in the mountains; I had lots of fun, I pushed it a lot and I tell you it's a sports convertible suitable for all seasons.

This month I truly appreciated it at fullest.

First of all because by driving it in Comfort mode, it's a car you enjoy on the coast with the music, the soft suspensions - it's a fabulous car!

Obviously, by changing settings through the several sport modes, you unleash the real AMG behaviour!

So let's switch to Race, electronics off, of course! And now I wanna let you see and hear the real essence of this AMG!

What do you think, does it has the AMG soul?

One thing I adore from AMGs in general is that they're truly european muscle cars, they're very mean, evil, brutal, especially if you turn the electronics off.

Also this new C63 generation doesn't make exception, also this one is very brutal and gives you the feel to be driving a villain car!

Compared to the previous generation, one of the biggest changes lie in the engine because if the old C63 had the the fabulous, already legendary 6.2L N/A V8,

in front we find a smaller engine.. " small " euphemistically speaking because still, here we have a 4.0L twin-turbo V8.

Trust me, by the sound and power delivery it hardly makes me regret the old 6.2L N/A V8.

I love this engine!

The first time I turned the electronics off I was left shocked by the brutality of this engine

because it delivers 510hp and 700nm of torque, we have a truck-like torque that gets unleashed through the rear tires!

Whenever you lift the foot off the throttle, it's like New Year's Eve!

One thing that this engine impresses me is the power delivery because due to the twin-turbo you have lots of torque since the low revs but the way it pulls 'till the rev limiter (7000rpm)

it doesn't give you the feeling to be turbo because it's so fluent and powerful 'till the redline the first times I drove it I was always redlining because

you couldn't feel a drop of power, typical of the turbo engines.

It's a good thing this car has the option head-up display that allows to keep the eyes on the road and understand the right moment to change gear before the redline.

This is a kind of engine that almost makes me forget to want a N/A because it's a truly brilliant engine!

Price aside, what changes from a C63? The S version is sportier and more oriented to those who like to unleash the real potential of the car,

aside the additional power on the S, an important thing that differenciate the S from the normal is the differential because if on the normal we have a mechanic differential,

here we have an electronic differential that is more sophisticated and allows to unleash properly the power especially in the corners, allowing more traction and spectacular powerslides!

Also, this C63S has the option carbon ceramic brakes, option I find quite useful on this car because this is not a feather-weight, it weights about 1925kg

a whopping 125kg more than the coupè!

Slowing down all this weight with even bigger and more power brakes is a good thing, so these +5000€ are well spent.

For being a heavy car, brakes are good! They don't suffer fading, breaking power is always great and steady.

Let's say the problem of the weight can be noticed in the corners,

especially if you drive with the electronics off because as soon as

IT'S RAINING!

RAIN!

All good!

It's a good thing you can open or close the roof while driving!

I think I escaped from the rainstorm that caught me by surprise so let's pull the roof down, and it's a show!

Now I can enjoy at fullest the sound of this V8!

I was saying, talking about the weight you can feel it when you turn the electronics off when you want to push it to the limit because the problem

you know the chassis of a convertible is less rigid and oriented for a sport use compared to the coupè,

you don't feel the problem particularly in the corners because this steering is fantastic, in Race mode it's very sensible, communicative, direct,

when the rear slides I feel that immediately, you have the problem mostly when you try to make the rear slide in the corners because

with all this power you go sideways immediately

the problem is to keep the slide because with all this weight and weight balance which is not optimal, plus the convertible chassis,

let's say this is not a car made to make the roundabout sideways!

Due to inertia you can truly feel the weight.

On the other side, a good thing about this car is that you don't have understeer at all, you just have to overdo a very litte with the throttle and the rear is always sideways!

You know when at the end of the day you return back home to your dog and he's so tail-happy? This is it!

Tires are big, here we have 20" wheels and 285 tires in the back but still when you push on the throttle

you feel the car struggles to unleash all this power and torque which is huge!

Even if it's a high performing sports car, the chassis is not designed to drive like I'm driving now!

If you want to unleash the best performance out this car, you need to have proper skills otherwise with electronics off it takes a moment to hit the wall!

And if there's one thing I noticed when driving with the electronics off,

even if you turn them off in the extreme cases the electronics is still there when you overdo with the throttle,

I find it a bit irritating because if I want the electronics off, I want it off, period.

I don't want the electronics work and cut the power in the middle of a powerslide because sometimes it happened, I find it a bit irritating

in the previous AMG generations it wasn't like this. You push a button, turn everything off, write the will and try to go sideways!

Rain, I don't fear you! What I fear is all this power since I'm driving with the electronics off!

This car costs 115.000€ but specc'ed as you see, 130.000€, I think this C63S is worth it!

If you keep the settings in Comfort, the car feels like a normal C-Class, super comfortable, super silent, I also did lots of highway miles with the roof down

up to 130kmh it's very pleasant to cruise with the roof down.

Another thing that surprised me positively is the fuel consumption because if you don't push too much, so I recommend you to drive in Comfort, with a smooth driving you can even to 10 kilometers per litre

achieved on extra-urban roads or motorways and obviously if you set Race mode and push, fuel consumption is quite ridiculous, about 3km per litre!

But just like any AMG, probably the tire wear is higher than fuel consumption!

I have to say, consumption aside, smashing the foot on the throttle is a real pleasure because I've been amazed by this engine.

Acceleration is thunderous!

Thanks also to this 7-speed automatic transmission the acceleration never ends, it's always fluent and powerful,

turbo-lag is little you feel it at low revs but as soon as the turbos unleash power and torque, the acceleration keep you pushed to the seat!

Overall I really like the car, sadly I need to return it to Mercedes with a great sadness, I hardly found defects on this car but if I need to point out a few things, let's say

excessive weight aside, a few things I dislike are the interior materials and buttons because for a 130k € car

honestly I find unacceptable to have buttons on the central dash that by the touch, you feel it's cheap plastic

Also, another thing I noticed I took delivery of the car that was quite new with 5000km, now with about 2500km more sorry Mercedes!

I noticed a early wear of the alcantara on the steering and on the leather's headrest

and for such expensive car placed on a high target, these are minor details I struggle to digest.

but overall I've been amazed by this car.

It's not raining anymore so let's open the roof. Every occasion is good to open the roof and enjoy at fullest the sound of this V8!

I think I would go for the coupè because after having driven the convertible, I understand the limits by driving it like I usually do, I would never trackday a car like this.

Even more, I'd go for the C63S coupè.

Sadly, the time has come to head back at Mercedes Italy and return the keys of this fabulous car!

I thank again Mercedes Italy for having lent it to me for the whole August, I thank also Umberto Iattoni and Francesco Sard the 2 cameramen that helped in the filming,

they did a fabulous work!

Make sure to Like the video if you enjoy it, subscribe to my YouTube if you haven't yet and as always thanks for watching, ciao!

For more infomation >> Mercedes C63S AMG Driven: It's a BEAST! 😈 [Review] Sub ENG - Duration: 15:59.

-------------------------------------------

😮 ROBLOX SPEED SİMULATOR'DE ÇOK HIZLANDIM 😮 (speed simulator) - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> 😮 ROBLOX SPEED SİMULATOR'DE ÇOK HIZLANDIM 😮 (speed simulator) - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Môj príbeh o cete smútením. - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Môj príbeh o cete smútením. - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 1.6 TDI PRO LINE S [S-Line] Navi, Bang & Olufsen ,Xenon Led, HLeer, LMV - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 1.6 TDI PRO LINE S [S-Line] Navi, Bang & Olufsen ,Xenon Led, HLeer, LMV - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Today 's Sports | Saturday, August 30, 1818: Son Heung Min Sneak Peek at Park Hang Seo - Duration: 12:52.

For more infomation >> Today 's Sports | Saturday, August 30, 1818: Son Heung Min Sneak Peek at Park Hang Seo - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 500 V8 306pk Van 1e eigenaar Alle opties Volledig onderhoud - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 500 V8 306pk Van 1e eigenaar Alle opties Volledig onderhoud - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Quatro Pro Line S + Automaat + Navigatie + Bang & Olufsen - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI Quatro Pro Line S + Automaat + Navigatie + Bang & Olufsen - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

First Ever Night Motion Time-Lapse Video | Daily Vlog #39 - Duration: 5:19.

[music]

[weed eater]

These leaves are very crunchy

So Darren's YouTube channel is called Darren's toys. He's got like a lot of subscribers

And we haven't

Way more than me, and we haven't uploaded a video in a while, have we?

When are we gonna upload a video soon?

-Yeah

Tomorrow what's the video gonna be about?

It's gonna be about...

Hiking

Hiking? - yeah

or camping, or something

Camping?

[laughter]

One day before we were doing videos

I went into the woods onto the trail

So I can find you when you are running

Yeah, I used to run a lot up here last year

But whenever you run every day

You don't have time to vlog

Hey guys, I'm out here in the garage and I figured what better place talk to you about

night shooting

night cinematography, whatever you want to call it. I need light to be able to talk to you

But I also need it to be very dark in order to shoot that style of photography

or video

so

The garage is just like the perfect place for this like I don't know why this didn't occur to me before and the least

It's still warm. It's a little bit muggy today

So I'm a little worried about that whole lens fogging up issue want to try something new tonight. So as the Sun was setting

I did a time-lapse of that with the same setting that shot with last night, which was uh

Basically a four second shutter with an intervalometer of every five seconds, so it actually looked pretty cool

But the focus is a little bit off. So sorry about that. So anyways, I'm gonna show you that footage now. Anyways, check this out

Okay, so it was alright so there's this app that works with my gimbal

So what a gimbal is is it's a device that is designed to keep your camera oriented

usually whenever you're walking around filming, however

A side benefit of gimbals are they come with apps and things you can program them to

start in one location and then slowly

move to another location

That's pretty cool the batteries last literally forever on it

Makes a squeaky sound it's kind of like a flashlight putting a flashlight together

But basically you you put the camera on here and then you adjust these little knobs

Which you have to use to balance the thing and once it's balanced, then you turn it on and it'll hold the the camera

Where it needs to be so anyways, wish me luck. Hopefully this hopefully this works out

I'm gonna go I take the camera to shut the camera down and do this. So I'll see you in a bit. All right

[music]

Don't think that turned out too bad for my first ever night

motion time-lapse video.. pretty happy about it. These crickets out here are driving me insane

literally insane I

Think I'm tired. I think it's time for bed

But anyway, so hope you enjoy this video and I guess I'll guess I'll see you in the next one. Alright, peace

For more infomation >> First Ever Night Motion Time-Lapse Video | Daily Vlog #39 - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

HOWTO❤️ แต่งตาสายฝ ด้วยเครื่องสำอางเกาหลี | Easy Makeup Glam Looks + Quick V. (Eng CC) | Kristikant - Duration: 4:36.

hello, It's Mamax Kristikant

Today, I'm gonna do this lovely looks

hope you guys like it and watch till the end

I'm using the primer by wet n wild

and I use foundation - B20 by YSL

blend everything out

Now, I'm gonna apply concealer

and I use this one by NYX

with Zoeva brush

I use the same palette by NYX

for conturing

with NYX brush n.05

Skinfood eyeshadow palette

the frist shadow

is the middle one and apply into my crease

I'm gonna use this shadow

with Tarte brush

like this

apply into my lid

next, I'm gonna use the same brush with the light shade

apply into my inner corner

then I use this color

apply into my lid

and spray mineral water

to this brush

I'm gonna use Jessup - 15

with two shades

apply to my lower eyelid

and I'm gonna use

the same brush with

highlighter called "soft and gentle" by MAC

Then I'm gonna do the other side

I'm gonna apply eyeliner by In2it

I've finished all of eyes steps

and I wear false eyelashes

called Boktoh - J204

Now, we're gonna blush our cheeks

I'm gonna mixed the three colours

apply with Tarts brush

we're gonna apply highlighter

by MAC

names " soft and gentle "

I'm gonna use the brush like this

for applying highlighter

this looks was finished

and my camera is low battery

here we go!

I wear lipstick by MAC

It was called "satin myth"

for powder I use the same I always use

that's Srichand - SC10

then I used the same spray

thanks everyone to watch till the end

I hope you guys like it

cuz I really like it

see ya

bye <3

For more infomation >> HOWTO❤️ แต่งตาสายฝ ด้วยเครื่องสำอางเกาหลี | Easy Makeup Glam Looks + Quick V. (Eng CC) | Kristikant - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Opel ADAM Rocks S 1.4 Turbo 150pk + Recaro / Leder + Infinity Sound System + 18'' LMV - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel ADAM Rocks S 1.4 Turbo 150pk + Recaro / Leder + Infinity Sound System + 18'' LMV - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I ASPIRATION ( Airco, Parkeercamera ) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I ASPIRATION ( Airco, Parkeercamera ) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Z fešáka Charouze je ženáč: Expřítel Prachařové do toho praštil! Kdo je jeho vyvolená? - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Z fešáka Charouze je ženáč: Expřítel Prachařové do toho praštil! Kdo je jeho vyvolená? - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

【五尾開箱】裕鑫黃龍三階/M Yuxin Huang Long 3x3 / M review unbox 開箱 評測 - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> 【五尾開箱】裕鑫黃龍三階/M Yuxin Huang Long 3x3 / M review unbox 開箱 評測 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Audi S3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI s-tronic 310pk quattro Pro Line Plus - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Audi S3 Sportback 2.0 TFSI s-tronic 310pk quattro Pro Line Plus - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Le régime à base de citron - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> Le régime à base de citron - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Vaadin Designer for web

For more infomation >> Vaadin Designer for web

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Depp atteint d'une terrible maladie - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Johnny Depp atteint d'une terrible maladie - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mariage intime pour Philippe Douste-Blazy (photo) - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Mariage intime pour Philippe Douste-Blazy (photo) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

ʟᴘs: Pᴀᴡ-ᴜᴘ Cᴏʟʟɪᴇ Tʜᴇᴏʀʏ |✩ sᴋʏʟʟᴀ ✩| - Duration: 8:06.

Hi guys!

Some of you may remember a video from a year ago... Well, actually, two videos.

The first one was about a "mystery dachshund",

The second one about "prototypes from catalogues"

...And, because it's summer holiday again, and again, i found something interesting

I introduce you to "Paw-up Collie Theory"

Probably most of you know "Sage" - #58.

It's one of the two existing paw-up collies

The second one is less popular, because

it also has open mouth.

And I even have him, here you go.

But it looked so nice =(

...but, actually the're not the only paw-up collies.

Because there is a possibility that there's more!

So, last time, scrolling through LPS pictures I saw collie #363.

And that collie was different than the #363 we all know.

So, this is how the normal #363 looks.

Actually,

not really "normal" because it's a half-custom but...

You know what I mean.

And, this is how the one i found looks like.

The photo is from the site lpsmerch.com

That is something like nicole's blog.

It just collects information and pictures

of all of the released LPS.

And that photo was there as a illustration of #363.

Just like this collie always had paw up, and like nothing was wrong about it.

By facebook, I asked the owners of LPSmerch.com,

where is this picture from.

I didn''t get any answer, although my message was viewed

so i went back to researching!

It came out that, like i thought, nobody owns that collie.

But I found a video, where a person shows #67 with paw up in a LPS catalogue.

It was there on both sides, on a checklist and on a promotional photo.

So something definitely had to be wrong.

I got confused, so I went to instagram and asked a question on my story:

"Does anyone own a LPS catalogue with #363 or #67?"

Two people sent me photos of catalogue with #363 in it.

And also there it had it's paw up.

Then, I noticed that on LPS packagings, collie drawings have their paw up.

It may seem normal, because a drawing and a toy are two different things, but still - you get the point.

So finally I decided to check LPS commercials.

I searched Littlest Pet Shop commercials from 2005-2007, and found this:

Literally what I was searching for.

A proof that #67 with paw up actually exists, and isn't just CGI.

It appears in the commercial for a few times,

I think it's a huge proof that [somewhere] it actually exists.

It's not aviable to the collectors, probably it's just a prototype

and the paw-up version was never released to stores.

Instead they released the paw-down version.

But well, at least we have a proof that that collie is something more than computer graphics.

So it's pretty simmilar to the "Mystery Great Dane"

that appeared only in a catalogue and a commercial, and the released version was completely different.

Coming back to the #363, I haven't found anything else.

Only the picture on LPSmerch and in the catalogue.

It doesn't confirm that it exists, probably that collie's just CGI.

It's a shame, he would look nice but oh well...

The question is: why?

Why does the collie from commercial and catalogue have paw up, and the released one - paw down?

Well, I have a theory.

All the collies were supposed to look like this.

Let's go back to #58. It was the first released collie, and it had it's paw up.

But then, a version with paw down was also made.

It confirms a theory, that at the beginning all of the collies were supposed to have paw up,

but then for some reason the mold was changed.

And #58 that was already released with paw up,

was also released in a new mold.

And so with #363 and #67.

As prototypes, they were made with paw up

but the released versions were made with paw down.

By the way, if anyone doesn't know: a prototype is a first version of a LPS.

There are also two other collies with paw up.

The one with open mouth;

Probably the makers of LPS decided that that mouth

[SHOWING BOTH HAPINESS AND SUFFERING]

would fit the old body mold better, because it just looks... happier?

You know what I mean, I don't have to explain this, do I?!

And the next collie with paw up was... this... nintendo-stylus-something-collie... I don't know much about it, ok?

It's a very tiny collie, that is not really a "true" LPS,

but if you want to know anything more about it, then there's a LPSTuber who owns it. Her username's LPSBoomBox,

link to her video about this lil collie is in the description.

Nobody really knows why is it in this mold,

for some reason they used the old mold,

It just is like that.

That's it.

Summarizing:

Probably at the beginning, all the collies were supposed to have paw up.

Hasbro released #58, and made prototypes of #67 and [maybe] #363

Before releasing #67 and #363, the mold was changed

and these two LPS were released with paw down.

And also with paw down was released #58 variant.

After some time, the makers of LPS decided to bring back the old mold for two pets:

the collie with open mouth, and that... little nintendo stylus thing.

And all the other collies were released with paw down.

And that's it!

I hope that I made it pretty clear... It seems like it doesn't make any sense, but it will come out after editing.

So you can discuss in the comments, about that whole "theory",

collies with paw up, do you agree with me, if not - where did these collies come from,

do they exist or are they only CGI,

(you won't convince me that the collie from the commercial is CGI)

So thanks so much for watching, you can check out my other videos

See you!

For more infomation >> ʟᴘs: Pᴀᴡ-ᴜᴘ Cᴏʟʟɪᴇ Tʜᴇᴏʀʏ |✩ sᴋʏʟʟᴀ ✩| - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Estate Automaat AMG Line | Pan. dak | Camera - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Estate Automaat AMG Line | Pan. dak | Camera - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar XF 2.2D PREMIUM EDITION 164PK Autom, Leer, Navi, Xenon, Full - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Jaguar XF 2.2D PREMIUM EDITION 164PK Autom, Leer, Navi, Xenon, Full - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 D EDITION SPORT Automaat, Navi Pro, Xenon, HLeer - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 D EDITION SPORT Automaat, Navi Pro, Xenon, HLeer - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Carla Bruni avait-elle abusé du botox ? (photo) - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Carla Bruni avait-elle abusé du botox ? (photo) - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0T 101pk Navi Tel Pdc Cruise Abs Esr Camera Tc Navigator - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0T 101pk Navi Tel Pdc Cruise Abs Esr Camera Tc Navigator - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Land Cruiser V8 4.5 V8 D-4D EXECUTIVE SRWV, Navi, 3500 KG Trekgewicht! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Toyota Land Cruiser V8 4.5 V8 D-4D EXECUTIVE SRWV, Navi, 3500 KG Trekgewicht! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

canción de sonido animal | vivero español rima de compilación para niños y bebés - Duration: 3:35.

Animal Sounds Song...

For more infomation >> canción de sonido animal | vivero español rima de compilación para niños y bebés - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

【Drift】 Featuring crash in Ebisu Round single run - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> 【Drift】 Featuring crash in Ebisu Round single run - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Arriva Trains Wales DMU | 150235 | Birmingham New Street – Birmingham International - Duration: 13:56.

For more infomation >> Arriva Trains Wales DMU | 150235 | Birmingham New Street – Birmingham International - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Sugar-Free Peach/Apple Galette | No Sugar Desserts | In Carina's Kitchen - Duration: 6:14.

In Carina's Kitchen: Sugar-free Peach Galette (also delicious with apples)

You might turn your nose up at these wrinkly, overripe peaches....

...but how would you ever know that they made this beautiful sugar-free peach galette?

That's what I thought - nothing wrong with these overripe peaches. Stop food waste! Let's get started.

In a large bowl, mix together 50g of softened, salted butter,

and 110g plain flour.

Lightly rub together with your fingers, until it resembles the texture of breadcrumbs.

It should look kind of like this. You can also blitz this in a food processor to avoid mixing with your hands.

Add 2-3 tbsp of water, a little at a time. It comes together very quickly, to avoid the dough getting too wet, just add a little at a time.

Your pastry should wipe the sides of the bowl clean, like this.

Shape into a rough disc. This shape makes it easier to roll out with a rolling pin.

Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Wash your peaches well, then de-seed and slice them.

It can help to cut the peaches into 3 or 4 parts so you can easily take out the stone. Hold your knife firmly, and rotate the peach to cut safely.

Apples would also be delicious in this galette, instead of peaches. Just core the apples and slice.

Peach skins can be very slippery, so be careful when slicing them. It can help nicking the skin of the peaches. Your knife will be able to slice through much easier.

Set your sliced peaches aside and take your pastry out of the fridge.

On a non-stick surface, for example baking paper, roll out your pastry to a circle. The dough, rolled out should have a 2-3mm thickness.

Turn your parchment paper to make it easier to achieve a round shape. But remember this doesn't need to be perfect. Jagged edges are just fine.

Fix any large holes or rips by pinching the dough together.

It doesn't need to be a perfect circle. The rough edges help achieve a rustic look.

Sprinkle 1 tsp of flour in the middle of the pastry. Leave a gap of 2-3 cm for the edges.

Even it out with the back of your spoon. This is important, as it will soak up all the good juices and allow the shortcrust pastry to bake through.

Sprinkle over 1/2 tsp cinnamon

And 1/4 tsp ground ginger

Now arrange your peach slices only over the flour.

How you arrange them is up to you. You can get fancy and create a pattern, or just go full on for the rustic look and not worry to much about perfection. I'm pretty happy with the rustic look.

Now turn over the edges of the pastry so it covers the peaches near the edge.

You can tuck in some of the pastry under itself, for a slightly neater look. I've only done this in some places, so the edges are similar sizes.

Make sure, as you go, that there are no holes in the sides, where the juices can leak through.

Mend any cracks or potential leak-spots by pinching the dough together.

Chill in the fridge for another 20-30 minutes. This will help your dough get a little firmer, reducing shrinkage, leaking and absorbing too much moisture.

Now let's make our syrup

Grab a citrus fruit - lime or lemon will do, whatever you have on hand. Squeeze the juice of 1 lime or 1/2 a lemon into a small bowl.

Add 2 tbsp of maple syrup. Mix well and taste it to see if the mixture is balanced.

You can omit the syrup. The riper your fruit, the less it will need syrup. The citrus fruit will help bring out the natural sweetness of the fruit.

Brush about 1/3 of the syrup over the peaches. Avoid the pastry, so it doesn't burn. You don't want to use too much yet, as you really want to give that pastry a chance to bake through.

Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes, brush both the peaches and pastry with the rest of the syrup.

Bake for another 10 minutes, until the pastry is gold brown. Be careful that your fruit doesn't burn at this point, so keep an eye on it.

Enjoy this beautiful, sugar-free galette plain, or with ice cream, whipped cream, sour cream or Greek yogurt.

Enjoy and thank you for watching In Carina's Kitchen.

Don't forget to subscribe, like and comment on this video!

For more infomation >> Sugar-Free Peach/Apple Galette | No Sugar Desserts | In Carina's Kitchen - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Völz: Trauriges Familien-Drama - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Daniel Völz: Trauriges Familien-Drama - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News - Adriano opens up on drinking and depression that ruined his career - Duration: 2:46.

Former Brazil and Inter Milan striker Adriano has opened up about his struggles with alcoholism and depression during his time in Italy

Adriano was deemed to be among the best strikers in the world as he lead Inter to consecutive Coppa Italia and Serie A titles

But following the death of his father, the Brazilian struggled to cope and turned to drinking

Adriano has now revealed that Inter hid the truth from the media by claiming he was injured, when in fact he was turning up to training drunk

Speaking to Brazilian outlet R7, Adriano said: 'Only I know how much I suffered

The death of my father left me with this huge void, I felt very lonely. After his death everything got worse, because I isolated myself

'I was alone in Italy, sad and depressed, and then I started drinking. I only felt happy when I was drinking, I'd do it every night

I drank everything I could get my hands on: wine, whiskey, vodka, beer. Lots of beer

'I didn't stop drinking and in the end I had to leave Inter.' Adriano's goalscoring record for Inter dramatically dipped during the 2006-07 campaign and he only played a bit-part role the following season as he battled with his demons

He was subsequently loaned out to Sao Paulo and spent the majority of his remaining playing days in his native country of Brazil

The 36-year-old admits that Inter tried their best to hide his issues but now blames the people he was associating with, and claims moving back to Brazil put him back on the right path - even if it cost him millions

'I didn't know how to hide it, I arrived drunk in the morning for training sessions

I always showed up, even if I was completely drunk and the medical staff had to take me to sleep in the infirmary

'Inter told the press I just had muscular problems. 'I later realised that the problem was the people around me, friends who did nothing but take me to parties with women and alcohol, without thinking about anything

'By going back to Brazil I gave up millions, but I gained happiness.'

For more infomation >> Breaking News - Adriano opens up on drinking and depression that ruined his career - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Carmen & Robert Geiss: Drastische Konsequenz! Jetzt reicht's ihnen! - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Carmen & Robert Geiss: Drastische Konsequenz! Jetzt reicht's ihnen! - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Going home hungry isn't a good feeling...I see people going through the bins - Duration: 2:43.

</form>Lisa Bennett, 33, is from Sneydgreen in Stoke. She tells Claire Donnelly why she has to use the food bank to survive

 I have to use a food bank because I just don't have enough to live on. The first time I did that was last year and I felt pleased to be honest, that it was an option, that there is help out there

 I don't feel bad doing that because it's what you've got to do but it can be hard to get a referral

 I've been turned away before because I didn't have the right referrral. Going home hungry isn't a good feeling

 I think you should just be able to turn up and be assessed - then if you need help you can get it, that would make it easier

 Or make it so you can sit and have a coffee, talk about things, because there are a lot of people with mental health issues and it could help

 I am not well sometimes and I know I spend too much time on my own, I'd like to socialise more

 I suffer from depression, anxiety and OCD. I waited four months for a referral then had seven sessions of counselling and that was it

It isn't enough.  Not having money is a part of life round here. I see a lot of people outside the supermarket going through the bins

 They just don't have money. I won't have money by the end of the week. By Friday I won't have any electric, that's my normal

 I get JSA, £120 every two weeks, to cover all my bills. The bedroom tax hit me - I had to find another £32 on my rent

My mum paid it at first now I'm in arrears.  I keep going for jobs but I never get past the interview stage, I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Have Your Say  Tell us about the issues affecting you.  We are retracing the journey George Orwell made in his book, The Road to Wigan Pier, throughout 2018 to tell modern stories of working and unemployed poverty

 They'll appear in a regular series in the Daily Mirror newspaper and here, on our special anniversary website

For more infomation >> Going home hungry isn't a good feeling...I see people going through the bins - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Come depurare il colon e perdere 10 chili con questo potente rimedio naturale - Duration: 1:33.

Gli alimenti difficili da digerire spesso possono causare un accumulo di residui e tossine nel colon,

spesso causa di mal di testa, stanchezza, mancanza di energia ed aumento di peso.

Verdura e frutta sono ottimi alimenti per mantenere un colon sano, in quanto ricchi di fibra e sostanze nutritive.

Di seguito ti proponiamo un rimedio a base di ingredienti ricchi di vitamine e fibra che possono depurare il colon dalle tossine.

I semi di lino sono efficacissimi nel depurare il colon: migliorano l'assorbimento delle sostanze nutritive, promuovono la digestione e sono ricchi di acidi grassi omega 3.

La chia, ricca di fibra, è molto utile per favorire l'espulsione delle tossine.

Hai bisogno di: 1 mela, 1 cucchiaio di miele, 1 cucchiaio di semi di chia, 1 cucchiaio di semi di lino e 1 bicchiere d'acqua minerale.

Mescola tutti gli ingredienti fra loro, eccetto la chia, che va aggiunta in un secondo momento.

Mescola fino a far sciogliere i semi di chia (circa 5 minuti), poi bevi al mattino e prima di fare colazione.

For more infomation >> Come depurare il colon e perdere 10 chili con questo potente rimedio naturale - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Lena Meyer-Landrut: Bittere Enttäuschung für ihre Fans - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Lena Meyer-Landrut: Bittere Enttäuschung für ihre Fans - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Mai: Dieses Foto sorgt bei ihre Fans für einen Shit-Storm! - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Vanessa Mai: Dieses Foto sorgt bei ihre Fans für einen Shit-Storm! - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

S-400 3개포대 산 중국, "잘 산 거 맞아" 진땀➤ korean army - Duration: 13:59.

For more infomation >> S-400 3개포대 산 중국, "잘 산 거 맞아" 진땀➤ korean army - Duration: 13:59.

-------------------------------------------

세계 여러 국가에서 러브콜을 받는 가성비의 한국 무기체계 - Duration: 11:39.

For more infomation >> 세계 여러 국가에서 러브콜을 받는 가성비의 한국 무기체계 - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

First Ever Night Motion Time-Lapse Video | Daily Vlog #39 - Duration: 5:19.

[music]

[weed eater]

These leaves are very crunchy

So Darren's YouTube channel is called Darren's toys. He's got like a lot of subscribers

And we haven't

Way more than me, and we haven't uploaded a video in a while, have we?

When are we gonna upload a video soon?

-Yeah

Tomorrow what's the video gonna be about?

It's gonna be about...

Hiking

Hiking? - yeah

or camping, or something

Camping?

[laughter]

One day before we were doing videos

I went into the woods onto the trail

So I can find you when you are running

Yeah, I used to run a lot up here last year

But whenever you run every day

You don't have time to vlog

Hey guys, I'm out here in the garage and I figured what better place talk to you about

night shooting

night cinematography, whatever you want to call it. I need light to be able to talk to you

But I also need it to be very dark in order to shoot that style of photography

or video

so

The garage is just like the perfect place for this like I don't know why this didn't occur to me before and the least

It's still warm. It's a little bit muggy today

So I'm a little worried about that whole lens fogging up issue want to try something new tonight. So as the Sun was setting

I did a time-lapse of that with the same setting that shot with last night, which was uh

Basically a four second shutter with an intervalometer of every five seconds, so it actually looked pretty cool

But the focus is a little bit off. So sorry about that. So anyways, I'm gonna show you that footage now. Anyways, check this out

Okay, so it was alright so there's this app that works with my gimbal

So what a gimbal is is it's a device that is designed to keep your camera oriented

usually whenever you're walking around filming, however

A side benefit of gimbals are they come with apps and things you can program them to

start in one location and then slowly

move to another location

That's pretty cool the batteries last literally forever on it

Makes a squeaky sound it's kind of like a flashlight putting a flashlight together

But basically you you put the camera on here and then you adjust these little knobs

Which you have to use to balance the thing and once it's balanced, then you turn it on and it'll hold the the camera

Where it needs to be so anyways, wish me luck. Hopefully this hopefully this works out

I'm gonna go I take the camera to shut the camera down and do this. So I'll see you in a bit. All right

[music]

Don't think that turned out too bad for my first ever night

motion time-lapse video.. pretty happy about it. These crickets out here are driving me insane

literally insane I

Think I'm tired. I think it's time for bed

But anyway, so hope you enjoy this video and I guess I'll guess I'll see you in the next one. Alright, peace

For more infomation >> First Ever Night Motion Time-Lapse Video | Daily Vlog #39 - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka X 1.4 Turbo 140pk Automaat Innovation | LED | Leder | 19 inch - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka X 1.4 Turbo 140pk Automaat Innovation | LED | Leder | 19 inch - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Coronation Street's Sinead to receive harrowing cancer diagnosis - Duration: 3:37.

Coronation Street's Sinead to receive harrowing cancer diagnosis

Coronation Street spoilers have revealed Sinead Tinker (Katie McGlynn) is set for a devastating cancer storyline.

The blonde siren, who just discovered she's pregnant with Daniel Osbourne's (Rob Mallard) baby, will be forced to make life-altering decisions.

Sinead will have to decide whether to risk her unborn child's life by undergoing treatment to save herself, or to consider an abortion.

This isn't the first time the ITV soap has explored the emotionally draining plot.

Related Articles   Coronation Street's Paula Lane set for dramatic soap return?   Coronation Street favourite confirms exit in heartbreaking scenes?   Coronation Street's Simon Barlow for shock exit as he's KIDNAPPED?.

Alma Halliwell (Amanda Barrie) was diagnosed with the deadly disease 17 years ago and it killed HER.

A telly mole spilled: "This will be a real bombshell for the residents of the street.

"And the memories of what happened to Alma will come flooding back for Weatherfield's older viewers." They continued to The Sun: "It remains to be seen whether Sinead's cancer battle will have a similarly tragic ending.".

Related Articles   Coronation Street star Lucy Fallon wants success AWAY from the cobbles   Corrie's Paula Lane reveals REAL reason why she left Kylie Platt role   Coronation Street fans VERY confused by Tina McIntyre lookalike: 'Nothing like her'.

"This will be a real bombshell for the residents of the street" Telly insider Alma's death was watched by a whopping 15 million people back in 2001.

Her exit was hugely controversial, and actress Amanda even criticised her character's departure.

Amanda's character passed away not soon after being diagnosed, with many questioning whether this was responsible.

At the time, she branded it "a cheap ratings ploy.".

However, Corrie bosses defended the storyline, saying Alma's cancer had progressed so quickly as she'd missed a crucial smear test.

On top of that, it had a knock on affect with the number of women going to get smear tested in the UK.

Coronation Street continues on Friday at 7:30pm on ITV.

No comments:

Post a Comment