Friday, August 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 1 2018

welcome to my channel

in this video

i'm going to show you

growing money plant in a fish bowl

first

we need some materials

fish bowl or aquarium, aquarium stones or small gravel stones and some seashells

now

cleaning the stones with water

because

cleaning new aquarium gravel properly is an important

gravel dust and residue can harm plant and fish or even kill

so we must clean the stones before to use

after cleaning with water

put the aquarium stones in the fish bowl

then

place some seashells

add some colored stones

next

slowly fill the water in fish bowl

use cleaned and filtered water or you can use filtered drinking water

it's a betta fish

transfer the fish into the bowl

top of the fish bowl

just stick the sellotape or any small tape or thread to place the money plant on top of the bowl

then

place the money plant on top of the fish bowl and allow to grow roots in the water

feeding the fish

after all, maintaining fish tank

clean the tank twice a week

keep the fish bowl in shady area or living room

growing money plant in fish tank is beneficial to the plant

money plant(pothos) absorbs nitrates and uses them for growth

and also Feng Shui principles regard money plant as one of the best plants to purify air polluted with synthetic chemicals from furniture and cleaning solutions

and It energizes the home by filtering air and increasing oxygen inflow.

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to Grow Money Plant in FISH BOWL | Money Plants Growing Ideas | Pothos Decoration //GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

No. 13 Stanford beats San Diego State 31-10 in season opener - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> No. 13 Stanford beats San Diego State 31-10 in season opener - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mercury force Game 4 in WNBA semifinals, beating Storm 86-66 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Mercury force Game 4 in WNBA semifinals, beating Storm 86-66 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

JJ Arcega-Whiteside Makes Career Long Reception, 3rd TD of the Game! - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> JJ Arcega-Whiteside Makes Career Long Reception, 3rd TD of the Game! - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Recruiting: Burke's Chris Hickman schedules official visit for Nebraska-Colorado game | National - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Recruiting: Burke's Chris Hickman schedules official visit for Nebraska-Colorado game | National - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

MLB trade news: Dodgers deal for Pirates infielder David Freese | MLB - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> MLB trade news: Dodgers deal for Pirates infielder David Freese | MLB - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pliskova quells Kenin in tense battle at US Open - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Pliskova quells Kenin in tense battle at US Open - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Four Killed in 60 Freeway Crash; Westbound Lanes Closed - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Four Killed in 60 Freeway Crash; Westbound Lanes Closed - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Crash on 60 Freeway in Moreno Valley leaves at least 4 dead - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Crash on 60 Freeway in Moreno Valley leaves at least 4 dead - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Westbound 60 Freeway Shut Down Through Moreno Valley After 4 Die in Single-Vehicle Crash - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Westbound 60 Freeway Shut Down Through Moreno Valley After 4 Die in Single-Vehicle Crash - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Javier Baez hits 417-foot homer as Cubs fall - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Javier Baez hits 417-foot homer as Cubs fall - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

*Free* playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj) - Duration: 2:25.

*Free*playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj)

*Free*playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj)

For more infomation >> *Free* playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj) - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

MHG日記 グラビモス訓練 ランス - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> MHG日記 グラビモス訓練 ランス - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

MHG日記 ★6 巨大龍の侵攻 - Duration: 27:21.

For more infomation >> MHG日記 ★6 巨大龍の侵攻 - Duration: 27:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mart Panthers win Channel 6 Game of the Week - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Mart Panthers win Channel 6 Game of the Week - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.6-16V MULTISPACE | INVALIDE UITVOERING | SCOOTMOBIEL - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.6-16V MULTISPACE | INVALIDE UITVOERING | SCOOTMOBIEL - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron: de la professeur "adorée" à la "première dame" - Duration: 9:16.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron: de la professeur "adorée" à la "première dame" - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 1.8 SPORT | LEDER | CRUISE | TREKHAAK AFN. - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 1.8 SPORT | LEDER | CRUISE | TREKHAAK AFN. - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

대한민국의k-9 자주포가 세계 정상급으로 인정받는 이유 | 한국의 군사력 - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 대한민국의k-9 자주포가 세계 정상급으로 인정받는 이유 | 한국의 군사력 - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C200 K. VOL C55 AMG AVANTGARDE XENON LEDER NAVI PDC '00 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C200 K. VOL C55 AMG AVANTGARDE XENON LEDER NAVI PDC '00 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

*Free* playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj) - Duration: 2:25.

*Free*playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj)

*Free*playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj)

For more infomation >> *Free* playboi carti x tay-k type beat - "Bang Bang" (prod. bmtj) - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

ఈదీపాన్ని ఈవిధంగా వెలిగిస్తే మీకు జీవితాంతం డబ్బేడబ్బు | Astrology | Secrets of Deepam in Telugu - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> ఈదీపాన్ని ఈవిధంగా వెలిగిస్తే మీకు జీవితాంతం డబ్బేడబ్బు | Astrology | Secrets of Deepam in Telugu - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

"9월의 첫 번째 기적"…'방탄소년단' 정국, 생일 전광판 - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> "9월의 첫 번째 기적"…'방탄소년단' 정국, 생일 전광판 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

[ANIME NAME] Top 10 Anime Có Nhân Vật Chính Bá Bạo Khi Sử Dụng Sức Mạnh Thật #2 - Duration: 11:57.

intro

[MUSIC]

Every day that I wake up

I wake up in a nightmare

every day that I wake up

I can never see quite clear

when I look at my surroundings

and everybody still doubts me

I wanna live to hear a crowd sing

All my lyrics so loudly

I miss the time when we would all get together

I guess it's fine but I really wish that we were better

real talks sipping drinks without all the pressures

now everybody needs to think about posting whatever

when people ask how I'm doing ive never been better

that's really not a conversation I'm willing to enter

How come we all continue forcing out all this pressure?

I'm just sick of these opinions and all of these lectures

I need my space now

So I can feel nothing

I live this nightmare

So I can feel something

I do what I love

And hope you will love me

I face this nightmare

No, I am not running

and I'm scared of being rich

but I'm scared of being poor

I'm scared of being lonely

But I'm scared of being bored

sometimes I get really angry

and I don't know why

sometimes I really do hate me

can't even pick my own side

Yeah what is even going on

why the hell do I even write songs?

what the hell am I doing here, man?

I guess I don't understand a thing damn

yeah, or maybe ignorance is bliss

Yo, I'd rather land in the abyss

And be aware of what I missed

Especially if I quit

yeah, they say the hell is your last day

when you see what you could've became

that day would drive me insane so I intend on staying in my lane

yeah I picked a path and I picked the pain yeah, I want it bad, that won't ever change

yeah sometimes I'm mad, sometimes I'm okay yeah I know I have what I want someday

I need my space now

So I can feel nothing

I live this nightmare

So I can feel something

I do what I love

And hope you will love me

I face this nightmare

No, I am not running

And it's hard to be okay when everything has changed

Yeah, it's hard to be okay when I can see everything the best part of everyone's day

It's on my iPhone on display no matter what I do can't get away

This isn't healthy I don't feel the same Yo, and destiny is a weird thing

Yeah, 'cause it's easier to believe Yeah, that everything is out of your hands

It's part of a plan so there ain't no need to worry Uh, don't let your vision be blurry

yeah, look in to your journey

Yo, and you can start real early you can be 13 or you could be 30

Uh but it's your life to live yeah yeah so what you got to give, huh

Yuh, you better get after it Don't you dare quit, don't you dare kid You got dreams? then you're like

So try like me, so fight like me Take a hold of your life and thrive like me

You could put the nightmares to sleep like me...

tell me that you love me tell me it was worth it

all the pain you caused me I know that we weren't perfect I feel I have a curse

that nothing I do works and I know that you've been hurt but I know we've had it

worse and I don't wanna fake it any more than I have to

feeling tortured I grab you try to snap us both back to when I felt like I had

you it just feels like a baboon but you're turning your back soon

I've been stabbed in the back you saw way something now it's open now there's

no way we can work it out can't work it out every word that's coming out your

mouth it's filled with doubt I don't have time to figure out what that's

about I don't wanna break you down but I can feel your emotion and there's

nothing open I just think I were broken I can feel the erosion like the coast of

the ocean every day we're approaching just another

asleep just to fall asleep I think our men 2d I just need to fall asleep put my

mind at ease don't wanna sing just breathe every single day if he comes

another bat I'm tired to the pain exhausted from the shackles I feel you

and to stay for the time we unravel we'll never be the same call decay sit

together I never thought it'd end like this with

the fight not a kiss nothing's right I think we missed all apply that I danced

cuz when I reminisce every night I felt dismissed and I tried to forget all the

pain

I think you finally close that door I think you finally cleaned your drawer I

guess this is the price of war and as I see it I write these chords up at night

of course and think about what might restore my hustle like a feeling once

more asleep just to fall asleep I think I'm in too deep I just need to find a

slave put my mind at ease don't wanna sing just breathe yeah

yeah everybody knows that I'm breaking down everybody knows how to fake your

nether everybody knows my heart shaking now yeah she hates me now I'm in

mistakes banana I don't ever wanna be alone I don't really ever feel at home

am I going in this zone that's the only way I go in a note about to blow back up

if I know it that the doubt creep in got a pop a couple more best drink I don't

think I'll never let you can easier to break it off best friends I don't really

understand myself understand help I don't wanna be left on the Shelf

couldn't even hear me if I count so cool

it's so calm

I don't want to break down I always feel like I could break now but I never let

it take me to that place now I won't ever let my thoughts get away now like I

better things to do picking fate now I'm just gonna be the best coming great now

I don't know if I'm okay oh and say now I remember better days on the playground

often I come away Ginga when I'm facing down I fight even when I don't know what

is right i'ma pick a side and I'ma take God I will decide my fate and God will

never let them tell me who I am if you try to shake me I'll be damned fed it on

the ground swear by Stan never give up that was always the plan so cool

along

it's so calm

you will not change

stay here to play you got one life and I know whether you can change my Big Bang

near sing got that voice in the back of my head

say I give up don't hold back and not enough stay on track

it's been tough close the gap they can suck that's a fact I know I'm going slow

down on my own right now in this zone I down in the boat this is sound this I

broke this crowd you all know me now you know call it now better watch the fuck

out yeah

but you will not change

the cusp in the roast any motherfuckin nigga nigga beat Ledo keep love sneaking

up imma be the one creepin up until I meet info believe me hope you don't know

what I've been through never gonna take a slower way to go now I know to go

phone to my mind just like a waiver goes up to be the best must be different and

no guests must be meet you every test attorney goes into a chest fuck the

haters second guess I want to know what you do best take the risk and take the

deck chop their cousin break the deck yeah

but you will not change

to say

things

No comments:

Post a Comment