Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 26 2018

Classical music has been struggling in the past few years with being relevant to the

musical world and the people.

When it comes to going to a classical concert, I hear 3 excuses.

#1- Classical Music is Boring.

What that tells me, is classical music is very long.

I'm a musician and sometimes listening for an hour straight can be a lot.

Songs on the radio right now, they don't go over 4 1/2, 5 minutes.

And there's a lot of music out there for classical stuff but, if you have someone like me who

knows a lot of repertoire, I can pick things to match the genres you like.

#2- Classical Musicians are Stiff or Cold.

Sometimes I can see how that comes across.

When we're on stage we're very focused and, unless you run backstage after the concert,

you don't get a chance to talk to the players.

A third comment I hear is: "classical concerts are expensive and I can't afford" or "I don't

have the time to go all the way down to a hall."

But now we have something like YouTube.

My goal on this channel, is to disprove these stereotypes.

So I'm going to be creating small music videos, having classical works alongside original,

popular arrangements.

Or I might have some short videos of them on their own.

And also, being a composer, it allows me to write arrangements and show you guys what

I can really do.

So, in addition to my musical projects I'm going to be having vlogs, answering some of

your questions.

And I don't care if you've never touched an instrument, or if you've been playing for

over 20 years.

I welcome all sorts of questions about what I do.

I LOVE to talk about what I do!

That's what this whole video is about, is just me talkin'.

I also want to have personalized videos.

Some of my interests, other than music, are horror movies, mystery thrillers.

I also am a HUGE fan of Anime!

YES, I love it, I love it!

Traveling...so there will be some upcoming videos with some adventures.

A top goal on my bucket list is to travel to Japan someday.

Music is the most powerful story-teller, and I want to take my audience members on a journey.

Thank you guys so much for watching this video, and also, thank you guys for your support,

especially from my friends, family and some of my followers on Instagram!

That's right, I'm on Instagram too, and you can follow me @thecellodoll.

And if f you're interested in coming along on this crazy, musical ride with me,

hit the "like" button, subscribe, and I hope you guys want to see what happens next.

For more infomation >> Why Classical Music Is Dying | The Cello Doll Story (Part II) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

CHARLIE BREWER DEMONSTRATIVE - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> CHARLIE BREWER DEMONSTRATIVE - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

結她知乜春Guitar logic? ep08 🎸收納法 | ENG subtitle 廣東話 - Duration: 10:09.

In this episode

How I storage my guitar

When you bought your guitar

Thinking how to storage the guitar is difficult

Hong Kong living space is super small

Australia living space is bigger

usually

How I storage my guitar

I use that guitar stand usually

like that

My friend call that "Naked"

and I also have not other way

you know I have many guitar

Row stand

CONS of that way

the guitar was inside the hard case

CONS

You will bump her fall down

this one is standing very stable

but you know not every hard case can standing well

but when you bump that maybe let her fall down

In fact, the hard case can protect her

but fall down will be hit the guitar

and other CONS

of this way

you will reduce playing guitar

This is also a problem

PROS is humidity and protection is high

I suggest Hong Kong guitarist

use the hard case to storage guitar

1 Hong Kong living space so small

people very easy bump her fall down

My experience

I put my guitar to the soft case

but someone bump my guitar fall down

and than

when I use my guitar

I found my guitar head cracked

Because, my guitar fall down

and make my guitar cracked

few months later

that guitar broken

that guitar total loss

that is acoustic guitar

this is my tragedy

And that soft case is not cheap case

but also like that

so

If you just put to the soft case

and leave her there

I highly don't recommend

soft case can't have good protection

soft case is design for carry

so soft case only use it when you need to carry it

For guitar storage

I not recommend

use soft case to storage

Unless you can hang the guitar with soft case on the wall

fly to bump the guitar should not happen

hang on the wall is ok

Usually, I use the guitar stand

why I use that?

This guitar stand is always use on gig

you can see that

this is tripods

see! I doing that also fine

and choose the expensive one

like that one

have a lock

When you take that up will unlock

When you put that back

will lock again

you can't take that by that way

is safe

but

that way also have CONS

you see that

big area

Humidity problem

Australia is dry so is not a problem

but if you live in seaside of Australian

that is not fine

Sea breeze contains salt and is acidic

i not recommend

and good humidity for guitar

60 to 40%

that range is good

This is same as camera

and don't be too dry

too dry is not good for wood

Fingerboard will be broken

later I'll take other episode talking about

guitar care

will be talking more about guitar care

If your home humidity is fine

and is not too much dust

that will be alright

dust is about cleaning problem

No actual impact

dust is cleaning problem only

humidity have many effects on guitar

so I just put the guitar here

um...

but the PROS is

very easy to take the guitar and play

this maybe can let your guitar skill up

Because,

you always play guitar will make your skill better

storage into case

wasted the guitar

So Naked is good

And one more way

to storage your guitar

and 0 accident

show you now

and other guitar storage

like that

put them under your bed

this is very good way

But this way also have CONS

too hard to take that up

yes this is the CONS

and this way

you will forget her and don't know humidity

so you need regular take the guitar up

check it out

This is the CONS

Why I want talk this topic?

When you bought the guitar

guitar storage is a problem

I think good storage is important

even you not always use that

so

I take an episode for this topic

my guitar has disaster

about my storage

so I want to show you how to get better

How to storage your guitar at home

The accident I encountered

is not at home

my few accident is on stage

you know on stage

don't know why

the guitar fall down

high wind blowing

and PA man kick the jack cable

make the guitar fall down

SO

Good guitar is very very very

important and helpful

of course, you go to band room or gig

I know you don't carry your own stand

so

if this video

can share with some organisation and they're provide

band show

or gig

please buy a better guitar stand

guitarist is hand to carry the stand to the gig

too difficult

guitar stand, bass stand should be the organisation provide

If you're organisation

please upgrade your gear

just the guitar stand

gig don't provide guitar is right

guitarist bring the own guitar

But the guitar stand is provide by the gig organisation

and please provide the good stand

this guitar stand is not very expensive

you provide the stand like that is very helpful

stop here now

see you next

For more infomation >> 結她知乜春Guitar logic? ep08 🎸收納法 | ENG subtitle 廣東話 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Clever - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Clever - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Off The Gridiron Wolf Pack - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Off The Gridiron Wolf Pack - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

RAINBOW ARCADE - Testimonial by Robert Yang - Duration: 0:59.

Hi! I'm Robert Yang and my game Radiator 2 is being featured in the exhibit.

I make - I make what are basically called Gay Sex Games and most of the time, museums

don't really wanna put Gay Sex Videogames in their exhibitions.

So it's really great when a different museum comes along and has no qualms or no problems

with talking frankly about gay or queer sexuality.

So what's why this Kickstarter and exhibition are super important to me, because finally

I won't be ashamed to put my games somewhere - finally someone won't make me feel guilty

for making the games about the topics that I do.

For more infomation >> RAINBOW ARCADE - Testimonial by Robert Yang - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Off The Gridiron Wolf Pack - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Off The Gridiron Wolf Pack - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

7. Je te rendrai fier [clip] - Raiponce, la série (saison 1) - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> 7. Je te rendrai fier [clip] - Raiponce, la série (saison 1) - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

3. Le Vent dans les cheveux (reprise) [clip] - Raiponce : Moi, j'ai un rêve - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 3. Le Vent dans les cheveux (reprise) [clip] - Raiponce : Moi, j'ai un rêve - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

8. Je te rendrai fier (reprise) [clip] - Raiponce, la série (saison 1) - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> 8. Je te rendrai fier (reprise) [clip] - Raiponce, la série (saison 1) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Baystate Health presented $25K check by CVS to support opiate treatment program - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Baystate Health presented $25K check by CVS to support opiate treatment program - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool boss Klopp pictured in FURIOUS row with Xherdan Shaqiri after Chelsea loss - Duration: 2:52.

 The Reds suffered 2-1 home defeat to the reigning FA Cup holders thanks to goals from Emerson and Eden Hazard, the second of which is an early contender for goal of the season

 Shaqiri had the opportunity to seal victory for the Merseysiders moments before Hazard struck but spurned the opportunity

 And after the final whistle, Klopp seemed to explode at his summer signing, who could very well have sealed the club's passage into the next round had he swung his right foot after being put through on goal

 Images of Klopp shouting at the Switzerland international started doing the rounds on social media moments after the match

 Liverpool fans immediately took to Twitter to defend the former Bayern Munich man, who cost the club £13m in the summer

 "Klopp needs to stop having a pop at Shaqiri and shaking hands with the Chelsea lot the p***k, Shaq was our best player by far," one fan wrote

 Another said: "What is klopp bashing shaqiri for there? Thought he was quality, cant believe we threw that away in the end

" "Don't think Klopp is as impressed with Shaqiri as y'all are," one viewer wrote

 One perplexed fan said: "As much as I love Liverpool and think Jurgen Klopp can lead us to greatness I just witnessed him berating Shaqiri straight after the match where in my opinion he was probably the best player on the pitch

" Liverpool will have the opportunity to exact revenge on Chelsea on Saturday afternoon when they face the Blues at Stamford Bridge

 Chelsea whizz Hazard was delighted with the victory but has insisted this weekend's game with the Reds is more important than tonight's success

 "This result will give us more confidence because we drew with West Ham four days ago," he said

 "The game on Saturday [with Liverpool] is more important. We have got to try and beat Liverpool on Saturday

" Missed Liverpool vs Chelsea? Click here to see all the ongoings at Anfield and the post-match reaction

For more infomation >> Liverpool boss Klopp pictured in FURIOUS row with Xherdan Shaqiri after Chelsea loss - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Lil Mosey Type Beat - Living Life - Duration: 2:37.

Lil Mosey Type Beat - Living Life

No comments:

Post a Comment