Thursday, September 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 27 2018

King Vikramaditya...

...I've heard that you're learned, intelligent and smart.

Yet you're carrying me on your shoulder like a fool.

I'll tell you a story.

Once upon a time...

...there was a kingdom named Chitrasar in the eastern part of India.

Chitrak was the king of the prosperous kingdom of Chitrasar.

Bir Bhadra and Bhadra Bahu came back to the kingdom...

...on completion of their education.

The old king called the chief minister and said...

Chief minister, I've become old.

I think it'll be wise to hand over the royal responsibilities to my children.

What do you suggest?

Do as you wish, Your Majesty. - Okay.

Call the princes. - As you order, Your Majesty.

Greetings, father. - Greetings, father.

Did you call us? - Yes.

Come, my sons come. - Greetings.

It's okay. Enough.

I hope nothing is lacking in your education.

No, father. We took all the lessons diligently.

Yes, father.

We learnt religious scriptures, use of weapons, politics and principles.

Okay.

I'll hand over the royal responsibilities to both of you and relax.

I'll arrange your coronation ceremony very soon.

Father, we've request. - Request? What is it?

Father, we want to travel the country...

...before we take up the royal responsibilities.

We request your permission.

Yes, father.

We want to interact with people from different places and know about them.

We wish to know about their problems and their desires.

That's what I want.

You should know your subjects well.

Try to know about their problems, their poverty,

Find out what makes them happy.

Only then you can rule properly.

You'll definitely go.

We would like to start tomorrow. - As you wish.

But come back soon.

Okay, father. - Okay, father.

Goodbye, father. - Goodbye.

With their father's permission...

...prince Bir Bhadra and prince Bhadra Bahu...

...started their journey.

They travelled to many places for a long time.

On their way back...

Brother, we've travelled to many countries.

But we didn't travel towards the north.

Let's go to north before we go back.

But father told us to go back on time.

Brother, let's go. Please.

After we ascend the throne we won't be able to go out like this.

You're right.

Let's go there.

Oh no! There's nothing here. Only hills and forests.

Brother, let's go back.

Since we're already here let's go a little further.

Okay. Let's go. Let's go.

There's a kingdom over there.

Which kingdom is this?

What's its name?

Let's go there and find out. - Yes.

Let's go, brother.

Oh no! It's in such miserable condition.

It's in deplorable state.

But it has big palaces and broad roads.

It seems that it was a prosperous kingdom in the past.

We don't see any people around.

Brother, let's go to the other side.

Strange!

Do only old people live here?

Yes, all of them are old. Strange!

I can't do this anymore.

Well, let's ask that man over there.

I can't do this anymore.

Uncle!

Uncle! excuse me.

Who called me?

We're here. We called you.

What's the name of this kingdom?

The name of this kingdom is Shwetpur.

Who are you?

Why have you come here?

Go back. I say go back.

Go back immediately.

Listen to me.

We've come from a distant place.

From Chitrasar kingdom in the east.

We were travelling the country.

We decided to visit this place on our way back.

Why did you decide to come here?

I warn you. Go back immediately...

...or you'll become like us.

What do you mean?

What do you mean like you all?

You'll become old and die.

You'll become old and weak before time.

Explain it clearly. We don't understand what you're saying.

Can't you see?

Everyone from children to young men and women have become old

Everybody in this kingdom is old and weak.

No one can walk or toil hard.

Yes, we can see that.

But, how did this happen?

Please explain it to us.

I don't know. I don't know.

Go and ask the evil king.

He's responsible for our miserable condition.

Okay. Okay.

Can you guide us to the palace?

It's on the other side of the market. - Thank you.

Let's go, Bhadra. We must go and meet the king.

We must find out how this strange thing happened.

Yes. Let's go. Let's go and find out.

Greetings, Your Majesty.

Who are you, my son?

Why...

...why have you come here?

Your Majesty, I'm Bir Bhadra the elder prince of Chitrasar kingdom.

He's my brother Bhadra Bahu.

Greetings.

Your Majesty, why is the kingdom in this condition?

Why is everybody blaming you for this miserable condition?

It's my fault, son.

Listen to me.

On the west of the kingdom on the Sirish hills...

...a tantric named Jibak lived.

The tantric possessed magical powers and prayed goddess Trikal Bhairavi.

One day he came to me and said...

Your Majesty, I want you to worship Goddess Trikal Bhairavi.

It'll bring about your well-being.

No. No. I'm a Shaivya. I worship Lord Shiva.

By the grace of Lord Shiva my subjects are happy.

I don't have any problem.

Then why should I...

Don't disobey me or you'll land in problem.

How dare you?

Get out of the palace right now.

Get out of the kingdom right now or I'll hold you captive.

You... you want to hold me captive?

No power can captivate me.

Guards! Guards!

Okay, Your Majesty.

I'll go away now but the outcome won't be good.

One day the magical powers of the tantric...

Look at me.

How did this happen? How?

O god! Help us. Help us!

O god, help us. Help us!

Help us!

Help us!

Is there no solution to this problem?

Only the tantric can help us out of this.

We'll go and meet the tantric right now.

Let's go, brother. - Goodbye, Your Majesty.

But, will you be able to help us?

Don't worry, Your Majesty. We'll definitely help you. Bye.

Greetings!

Why have you come here?

Only you can help the people of Shwetpur out of their miserable condition.

So, we've come to you.

They're in this condition because of my magical powers.

They can't come out of this condition without my help.

I can help them but you've to do something for me in return.

Tell us, sage.

We'll do as you say.

Listen. Listen to me.

There's a temple of Goddess Mahakali on Shaileshwar mountain.

Go there and bring the scimitar in the hands of the goddess for me.

Only then I'll help them.

Okay.

Let's go, Bhadra.

Wait.

I want the scimitar by tomorrow evening or...

Okay. Don't worry.

Let's go, brother.

Brother, how far is it?

I can't walk anymore.

I don't know in which direction it is.

I think you're going to the Kali temple on Shaileshwar mountain.

Yes. Yes, sage.

But we don't know which path will lead us to the temple.

Take the path on the west and keep walking.

You'll find a blue mountain.

The temple of Mahakali is on that mountain.

But it's difficult to enter the temple.

Why, sage? - The path is very tough.

Wait.

Keep this sword with you.

It'll help you fight the dangers on the way.

Thank you, sage.

We'll take your leave now, sage. - Okay.

I think we've reached the blue mountain.

Yes. I also think so.

The Shaileshwar Kali temple is on the other side of the blue mountain.

Let's go, brother. We've to go back on time.

She's so dangerous.

Who are you? - I'm Chandika.

I guard the temple of Goddess Mahakali.

Why have you come here?

Go back. Go back or I'll kill you.

We need the scimitar in the hands of Goddess Mahakali.

We won't go back without it.

How dare you think of taking the scimitar in the hands of goddess Mahakali?

Wait.

Brother, take out the sword given by the sage.

Who are you?

I'm Ratnabati.

The curse of goddess Mahakali turned me into the demon Chandika.

I've got back my real form because of you.

Go and get the scimitar from the goddess' hand.

Thank you.

Brother, go and get the scimitar.

Okay, brother.

What will you do with the scimitar?

We'll give it to the tantric.

In return he'll help the people of Shwetpur.

No. No. Don't give the scimitar to the tantric.

The tantric used his magical powers to turn the people old.

If we don't give him the scimitar he won't help the people.

Even if you give the scimitar to the tantric he won't help the people.

He'll kill both of you with the scimitar.

What are you saying?

I'm stating the fact.

He'll kill both of you with the scimitar.

Tomorrow is a new moon night.

He'll offer both of you as a sacrifice to goddess Mahakali...

...and pray to her .

If the goddess is pleased he'll become immortal.

After that no one can kill him.

Okay.

Okay.

Don't worry.

The tantric won't succeed in his plans.

Help us to get back to the tantric as soon as possible.

Brother... - Yes.

Go and get the scimitar from the hands of the goddess.

Okay. I'll go right now.

Take it, brother.

Wait.

You'll reach the tantric very quickly in this chariot.

Thank you. thanks a lot. Bye.

So, you've come back.

Give me the scimitar.

Here it is.

Go and take bath in the pond there.

After that you'll seek the blessings of the goddess together ...

...by placing your head at her feet.

By placing our head at her feet? How?

Don't you know how to lie down flat and offer obeisance?

No, sage. We don't know.

Please show us and then we'll do it.

Okay.

Look at me.

Look! Look!

Look, we've become our old selves.

Look! - Yes!

What's this?

I've got back into my old form.

Your Majesty, without facing the tantric in a direct combat...

...they killed him by the tactic taught to them by the sage.

We can't call Bir Bhadra brave for this action.

The sage who is supposed to be very learned...

...taught Bir Bhadra the wrong lesson.

Betal, the tantric possessed many supernatural powers.

So, it was impossible to defeat him in a direct combat.

So, Bir Bhadra resorted to deceit to kill him.

They couldn't have helped the people of Shwetpur...

...if they didn't kill the tantric.

What Bir Bhadra did was absolutely right.

Your Majesty, you've given the right answer.

As per our agreement I'll go away.

Subscribe to www.youtube.com/angelkids

For more infomation >> Vikram Betal | Saitan Tantrik | Bangla Cartoon Video - Duration: 23:22.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI 100PK DYNAMICLINE (DEMO) - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI 100PK DYNAMICLINE (DEMO) - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI 100PK DYNAMICLINE (DEMO) - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI 100PK DYNAMICLINE (DEMO) - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 200 d Limousine Automaat Business Solution | Widescreen | LED - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 200 d Limousine Automaat Business Solution | Widescreen | LED - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Tea Addiction - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 1:52.

Where is it?

Where's my pot?

Has anyone seen my pot?

We have it here.

Oh well give it to me.

Em...

Could you sit down for a second please?

What's going on?

We think you have a problem.

What are you talking about?

You are addicted to tea.

Tea?

Seriously?

The other day I heard you say:

I don't feel right unless I have my cup of tea.

Ye but come on every one...

Your professor says you are drinking it during his lectures.

Of course but you need a cup to get through his lecture.

Need??

Do you even hear yourself?

I don't have a problem.

When you started you were drinking it just for fun

We all were.

One with the sunday papers

Something to wash down a hobnob watching Gogglebox.

Ye...

Now its one to get you going in the mornings.

He's drinking in the mornings.

It's breakfast tea.

5 cups before lunch?

And when you take your first sip you make this noise...

I can handle it alright.

Your behaviour has changed.

You've become really aggressive.

No I haven't.

Really?

You didn't scald the pot.

That's too weak.

That's too sweet.

That's too cold.

And its affecting your health.

Your teeth have started to change colour.

You burnt your tongue the other day.

Its my choice OK?

It's not as if I'm hurting anyone else.

We don't think you should visit your grand mother anymore.

Why not?

She's an enabler.

She's 86.

And she's too far gone, but you still have a chance.

I can't just cut it off.

It's not like turning off a tap.

I'll get mild headaches.

We understand that's why we are lowering the dosage.

It's too late for me.

We are going to start you off on green tea.

No, no, no...

Then peppermint.

Please!

And I'm sorry...

Then it's going to have to be camomile.

Camomile??

It tastes like gone off water.

(Sobbing)

Doomdah.

Hello we are Foil Arms and Hog thanks a million for watching we have a new video every Thursday.

So just subscribe to the YouTube channel.

If you wouldn't mind.

Also our Irish tour is now on sale.

We are playing in the following places...

For more infomation >> Tea Addiction - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog #2: Heading to the Devil's home - Duration: 8:03.

Good morning world so today I'm about to do an 80 mile ride with a couple friends

from Berkeley to Mount Diablo. Round-trip it's about yeah about 80 miles

we actually have a goal today so the goal is to scope out the mountain because

we're going to prepare for the Mount Diablo challenge in a couple weeks.

It's 11 miles uphill and 3,200 feet roughly elevation so I'm with a couple of people

we're all training for that essentially.

So it's gonna be one of my longer rides this month I would say.

I'm meeting up with a couple friends and I'll keep you all posted

We're at the BART station waiting on one more person. We did just about 13 miles as a warm up

Frankie is here. Hello!

Frankie: How's it going. The man..

Marco: Have you ever been to Mt. Diablo?

Frankie: I've been to hell

Kind of lost at this point so Mike is rerouting us. But that's okay we're on

bikes so I'd rather get lost on bikes than walking

You should say I'm in good company, not while on bikes. I'd rather be get lost with good

company that's not you meant. Me: That's exactly what I meant, yeah yeah

This is the valley community gymnasium and park

where we're just taking that little pit stop before we do another 30 miles or so.

We got a little bit lost but that's okay we're with good company so that's all that matters

Thank you, Carolin

Frankisdom: It's not about where you are, it's who you are with

We are actually at the base of the start of Mount Diablo and we just gathering

together to recoup before we start our ride.

What I love about these 2, Michael and Frankie is that they're just so willing

to join me on rides.

*laughing with food*

Michael: She's a good person to convince anyone to ride

I'll tell you its a mix of your charm and sarcasm

What can I say?

and called lies..lack of information

I was gonna say a good con woman, but that's too much

As long as they're having fun it doesn't matter how hard to ride is..

We haven't started the ride, technically

yeah we're ready ready to kick some ass

What?

Ready to kick some ass

This is my second round of Diablo last week I did it more like a

quote-unquote light pace or manageable

Me: there's the top, Frankie: there's the top?

Pretty easy

We're a little more than halfway. Frankie's taking a little break

7 miles? no, 4 miles to the top, that's nothing

that's a joke

I'll do it backwards

Marco: Cookie time, do you want one?

Omg, thank you so much. These are homemade cookies, shortbread cookies

Marco: Give you the energy to go back home

Made it up "the wall." Definitely faster than last time.

Marco: Oh you did much better. Me: You can tell?

Michale: Look at Frankie..

Frankie: Oh..god..

Oh man..this is ridiculous!

What an accomplishment, that cookie is delicious

Frankie: That mountain never keeps coming, its like, you know

one more turn, one more turn

one more turn

and then this last, are you kidding me. You can't just end the goddamn thing flat

gonna get like a..

*so tired can't find right words*

maybe we coulda done a little downhill at the very end

we all made it!

Don't have any napkins? l'll go get it.

I wanna really say that I had the intention but my body didn't respond

Me: So hungry now

I have 75 miles logged. I could probably get a hundred. Close to seven thousand

elevation climb so it's quite a trek with a bit of an adventure. Pretty tired.

I don't know how I feel and I don't know if it's gonna be okay for my body to

push another 25. We'll see.

Hills after hills after hills. Okay I'll keep you all posted with what's next.

Good job everyone

I logged nearly 100 miles today.

and it was completely unintentional

I was maybe

thinking about maxing out at 80

but 95 miles is pretty damn good.

It's nearly a century. How do I feel?

Maybe I can go in a little longer if I really wanted to but I don't want to at all.

I know my body is going to.. gonna feel it tomorrow so I've got a

really assess like how gonna recover and what would be the next plan of action

for the next day. It was an amazing ride overall just scoping out Mt. Diablo

and I've burned about 4,000 calories I would say maybe recouped about 2,000 of that during my

ride with all the snacks and sandwich. So when I get home

2,000 more calories that I can scarf down.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you on my next ride. Byeee

For more infomation >> Vlog #2: Heading to the Devil's home - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dear LA... (this had to be said) | RKVC - Duration: 2:17.

Dear Los Angeles,

Dreamers believe in you and the defeated blame you.

With you, I've lived the best days of my life and survived the lowest lows.

You've introduced me to some of my best friends and taken me on adventures my younger self only saw in movies.

You're full of people creating things, people working to create things or people creating excuses about why they can't create anything but excuses.

I have been all of these people.

Everyone from strangers to loved ones remind me constantly that I'm not getting any younger and they don't understand why I can't do what I'm doing somewhere else.

There were times I had those doubts as well, but then you do something to remind me why I'm here and, like trying to describe the Grand Canyon or the pyramids to anyone who hasn't been there themselves, it's just indescribable.

Some people just see a machine that needs to be fed - a cold algorithm that decides who fails and who succeeds.

They slowly kill themselves to use the right words, chase the latest trends and sacrifice the very dreams they came here to pursue - all at the altar of a mechanism that was meant to be a tool and not a god.

Today, in this moment of clarity, I am reminding myself of that truth.

I've been on fire and I've been burnt out.

I've been inspired by my heroes and I've been jealous in the vicinity of fame that I don't understand.

I've been misunderstood when I speak but the songs I write find more truth with every listener.

I'm tired of complaining about things I think I should have.

I'm tired of defending my ego.

I'm tired of being defeated by battles I created with myself.

It's easy to blame you, make you the villain instead of becoming my own hero.

My legacy isn't a finish line, it's the sum of what I build each day big or small.

Dear LA,

I won't forget why I'm here.

For more infomation >> Dear LA... (this had to be said) | RKVC - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

FARFALLES À LA VIANDE HACHÉE - UNE RECETTE COOKEO POUR L'AUTOMNE ? - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> FARFALLES À LA VIANDE HACHÉE - UNE RECETTE COOKEO POUR L'AUTOMNE ? - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Jenifer, « un bébé dans sa vie en octobre - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Jenifer, « un bébé dans sa vie en octobre - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Horn a retrouvé l'amour - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Mike Horn a retrouvé l'amour - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE - Duration: 16:34.

Who can take

1000 people and create a

$1,000 per month

Passive income on autopilot. Well, guess what? I know somebody who can

Put the kids to bed

Shut off the TV put the dogs outside. Okay. Christmas is coming early guys. I've got a great video for you coming right up

This is nuts this is crazy one guy

Promoting one product in giving everybody an opportunity to make $1,000 in passive income on autopilot

first of all

Who is the guy?

What is the product and why you should start doing it right away? Okay, this is Victor with imagine freedom now

Thanks for coming back to my channel if you're a loyal subscriber, thank you for your support if you're new to my channel

Welcome. This channel is all about make money online affiliate marketing tips and tricks on how to make money online so you can enjoy a

lifetime of freedom with that said guys, I'm gonna give you some

amazing

Amazing content today you do not want to miss this video. So let's get right into it

Okay, who's the guy well, who is this cat? Okay

Well, the cat is Liam James Kay as you can see here. This guy is a proven multiple six-figure income earner

Monthly this is what he does. He's an affiliate marketer

He's young. He's ambitious. He creates his own sales funnels. He creates websites. He crêpes Facebook groups

I'm part of all of those things

He is a true leader in this niche of affiliate marketing I follow him

I've been following him for a few months now and he created this this

Challenge it's a million-dollar challenge. He wants to take 1,000 people and

help them create a

$1,000 per month passive income online

Auto on autopilot

for 1,000 people that his million-dollar challenge and the beautiful thing is he gives you every

Thing you need all the tools all them email swipes all the sales funnels

Everything all the training it you're gonna need for free when you sign up

Okay, all of this is extra fingertips. It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen so Liam James Kay is a digital marketer

He's been doing this for a little while now. I don't know how long I know. He's in his early 20s

And you know it this is face it guys the future belongs to the youngsters. They know what they're doing online

I don't have a problem following him and you know, I don't and I'm very proud to say he's my mentor

So with that said Liam James K. I know you've heard of him. Look him up. Check him out on Facebook

Check out check out his is this is his Facebook page right here. I mean, here's his page

I mean, you've got the guy's got I counted him 39 videos and he's got

15,000 subscribers

How do you do that

You got to have great content. You've got to be

Proven success, you've got to show that you know what you're talking about that you know what you're doing

He's got 39 videos. I got like 30 videos and I got 52 subscribers

And I need to change what I'm doing anyway

He knows what he's doing

15,000 subscribers

39 videos, but he does great content and he shows proven results. You got him

We'll check him out guys. The guy is a

icon in my opinion in the niche of affiliate marketing and

Specifically for the product that I'm about to bring up so, you know the guy now

The entrepreneur Liam James K. What is the product? Well the product that he is

Offering and promoting and I'm promoting the same thing is called builder all okay now

Builder all is an online marketing platform. It's an all-in-one

Product, okay

So any affiliate marketer?

That's out there that knows what kind of tools you need to start promoting anything whether it be Clickbank products

Jvzoo, products, whatever it is promoting whether you have a an online store if you have a you know

A physical store doesn't matter you got to have online business. So you need tools you need website builders

You need sales funnel builder. You need an email autoresponder

You need all of these tools now these tools can get expensive build rawls an all-in-one

all-inclusive

Online platform with every tool that you need to start building your business

Promoting your products promoting your affiliate marketing products anything that you have Clickbank doesn't matter

Okay, so that's what the product is

But it also has an amazing

affiliate program which pays some

incredible incredible

Commissions with an incredible commission structure. I'm gonna go into that right now. So you know what the product is it's built raw, okay

And and honestly, I think it's under priced. Okay?

So with everything you get you get an autoresponder you get a you get a sales funnel builder you get email swipes

You get everything you need?

to start promoting any product and

If you got if you gathered all of the products that you would normally use whether it would be get response

Click funnels Aweber all of these products to start promoting your product

You would pay paying about 300 to 350 dollars per month

Well builder all is only

$49 a month now $49 a month gets you the product with all of the tools and start to start to start promoting

Anything you want but it also gives you the license to start promoting

Builder all the product itself. That's the beauty of it

He is using this product to create this million dollar challenge

to take 1,000 people and

create a

$1,000 per month of passive income on autopilot

This is the actual product

Now let me get into why you need to jump on this product immediately. Okay?

I'm gonna go into their

Business

back-office here

And in their business back-office, they actually have an earnings calculator. So

What's crazy about builder oo is that?

When you sign when you sign up, it's $49. Ok. Well, that's why I think it's under priced

But when you sign up as $49 now, I signed up under Liam James K. I paid my $49

Guess what he made on a commission. He made $49 he gets a hundred percent of the commission

I've never heard of this this is

ridiculous

Ridiculous. Okay now

so if

I can sell you know, I think I you know, I'm gonna try and sell at least two licenses per month. Okay?

So that I can get a hundred percent of that Commission on whatever I sell

so if I sell two licenses per month, that's 24 licenses a year look at my

immediate earnings if I saw 24

Builder all licenses. I'm gonna make almost

$1,200 right off the bat that's a hundred percent commission of the 24 licenses that I sold. Okay now

how many of those people that I sold those 24 people will work as an affiliate and

Start promoting it as well. Like I'm doing under Liam under on his team

Well, they say it's a it's a pretty big number they say over 90 percent

So let's just say 20 of those people of the 24

That I signed up are going to start promoting the product now each one of those people

Let's say they sell two per month as well, which is 24 per year. And if they sell 24

Look at my monthly income the beauty of this program. Is that is this I get 30% of their

basically of their commission I get 30% commission of

Anything they sell on their second tier

So I'm gonna get a hundred percent of one of the Commission when they originally sign up and anybody they sign up

Okay, I'm gonna get thirty percent of that which equals to about seventy five hundred dollars on based on this

Area right here, okay

This is a two-tier Commission structure

I've never heard of this

Guys, it's an amazing product. It's an amazing program

Okay now

How do you promote this?

Well, that's where we go back to my main man here Liam James K. Okay with his million dollar challenge

This is all tied in together. Okay, you've got the product. You've got the guy backing the product

Okay, you've got an incredible

Commission structure a two tier Commission structure. So how does it all come together?

well, he's put together a

Million-dollar challenge, okay, which I have

the actual sales funnel for because I

Signed up under him pretty smart. Okay here is I'm gonna show you the actual sales funnel

Okay, this is what you see when you're promoting the product. This is something he created

Okay to start promoting this product so that you can start making

$1,000 of

Passive income every month. Okay, and here's his he starts with a video

That's Liam James K a lot of energy. Okay Liam way to go buddy, okay

Now you click on this you secure your spot right here

Okay, and then it asks you to join this Facebook group after you watch another video then you want to begin the challenge here

He's it's a step-by-step. It's three simple steps. It's really easy guys, okay

when the cut when the

Customer or the you know, the person that you're promoting it to come to this step

there's three steps here the perfect product well, guess what they have to sign up and

Join builder all for $49 and you get the Commission because you're using your link

So once they create an account boom, you've got a commission

Okay, then Liam created the perfect funnel as you can see here

Right here

the perfect funnel so you click on that and

You click on access a sales funnel and once you have an account with builder

All that sales funnel will automatically be transferred into that builder all account so that you can access as well

Just like I did and I'm showing you I'm showing you the actual funnel here. Okay, once they do that

Then they have the perfect traffic sources

Okay, and then you've got access to your free traffic sources where Liam shows oh

There's a nice thing you can't get past the steps and until they sign up and actually sign up for the builder all

Program at $49 a month, so it stops you from doing that, but it shows you all the traffic sources

Okay, so he gives you three steps here. He gives you the perfect product to start promoting

He gives you the perfect sales funnel that he created proven

The guys made I think he's made like twenty thousand dollars in the last

You know month or two just promoting this product, okay?

He's giving you everything that he's doing for free. All you do is sign up and

You get access to everything exactly the steps that he created and that he's created

I'm sorry that he's made over twenty thousand dollars for the month using the same steps the same techniques

Okay, using exactly the same strategy. Okay step by step

I mean, this is a super affiliate taking you by the hand and showing you step by step by step on how

To make passive income and he gives it all to you which is the best part of it. Okay, so you get your funnel

You I'm sorry. You create your account

Then you get access to the funnel and then you get access to the free traffic source

And guess what it gives you bonus training is on top of that

He gives you

Six more done for you affiliate funnels plus max bound and Clickbank training on top of all of that. So

if you wanted something to promote and

Twenty eighteen and going into twenty nine

The perfect product is bill draw. The perfect mentor is Liam James K proven multiple six-figure

super affiliate and

He gives you all of the training for

free no charge and then you get to access his

Facebook group on top of that which is the million dollar passive income challenge group

which I am a part of and as you can see there's over 3500 members now and

There's a lot of support there

They everybody shows, you know, it showed they have show their earnings

They show you know, we talk about different strategies

Liam's very active in this group. He's always talking to us. He's always throwing a lot of suggestions out there

so guys

This is something you really need to look into

Jump on it

Million-dollar challenge thousand dollars per month and passive income

You gotta take action though. You join. You can't just sit sit on it

You gotta take action the beauty of it is

Liam gives you the step-by-step process

the step-by-step funnels the email swipes

The videos he's free. He's already recorded and created. He's allowing you to use his expertise and his

Creation so that you can start making money using your own links. All you have to do is sign up to builder all

and and and create the lights or sign up for the license, which is $49 and

you'll get access to his system and

By golly. I'm telling you. It's an amazing amazing opportunity

I'm gonna leave a link down below

Okay, it is my affiliate link. Okay, so you can access builder all and

Liam's funnel

If you sign up you're gonna have all the same training that I'm going that I've gone through you're gonna have all

access to all of his

funnels all of his email swipes

Everything that you need to start promoting this product and the product that he's allowing you to you know

I'm sorry the product of the the system he's giving you is at no charge

He's giving it to you for free because guess what he gets

You know he gets

Benefit from it just like I get benefit from it. So

Ultimately guys, it's a great system. Check it out

See what you think. If you like this video, please leave a comment below

hit the like button subscribe to the channel if you found value in this video and

Smash that notification bell so you're always notified of any new videos that I do so you don't miss out on all the great content

guys

Victor with imagine freedom now. I'm looking forward to the next one. God bless. We'll talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment