Saturday, September 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2018

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

Told Nancy to keep the back door locked. Mm-hmm note to self my evil deed for tomorrow fired the maid. What are you looking at?

Not so fast. Perry the platypus

Don't worry it's not what you think. It's my special recipe for quick-hardening

chocolate between you and me my popularity has plummeted to an all-time low, but

Everybody loves chocolates. What if I could recreate chocolate in my own image behold details later?

6-5000 powered by thousands of laser pointers

it has a melting capacity of

Seven that's on a scale of one to five. So that's a big number here to watch this

Elect my harvest through the city streets where it will be processed with my secret ingredients to produce the most irresistible

confection in the tri-state area

What you're up against

Come on you didn't get any of that you didn't get any of that

Okay, I will start again first of all my popular tis an all-time low you got that right okay then

All right, that should do it

I'll just rock all the way up to the top

Nothing stand in my way

Wait a minute

With my nose in ether

6-5000 there. Did you give it that diamond? Well, well, I'm not going over it again time to get started

At this very moment the world's largest chocolate bar is passing through town on the way to the Smithsonian

But it will never arrive

in five four three

Two and a half tuna quarter you bet it is that you're not going to do anything

You're just gonna stand there like a dead fish. I'm giving you a chance to do something here

Hello, this used to be more fun one and a half one and a quarter, you know in some cultures

It's considered rude not to position

Perry the Platypus. How did you do a chart on high?

I'm a shame it quickly

I love this Austrian style. Oh, I wish you'd let me buy the large one

Maybe we should pull over and see what's going on

That's peculiar. Good thing. We also bought those four spare tires, huh?

Thanks Buford

Now all I do is find my Jeremy. Oh, no, he's lucky. I got put a stop to this. Oh

Do scrawny throw it back

Wow didi your really great skier

Hey Candace, glad you could join us. This is gonna be great

That's just weird, hold on

For more infomation >> Phineas And Ferb S'Winter Part 5 - Max Miah - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-09-29 19:49:58 451 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-09-29 19:49:58 451 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-09-29 19:51:11 451 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-09-29 19:51:11 451 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Funko Pop Mail Call Unboxing from Walgreens - Duration: 4:54.

Hey guys! It's Mark, the Funko Preacher and welcome back to another video.

Today, I have a box that I just got in the mail today. I just ordered this on Tuesday and

this is Thursday night. It got here really quick, so we'll get into this

unboxing when we get back. (Animation)

Ok guys, we're back. I ordered something online through

Walgreens Tuesday evening and it's now Thursday evening.

The last thing I ordered from Walgreens was my SDCC Captain Caveman and they shipped it in a

huge box, just threw the pop box in there with just one little bitty air

packet, which didn't have a lot of air; and it had a little bit of a crease or

fold on one side of the box. But not too bad as it could have been. I've seen

other people whose boxes were a lot worse shape than mine was. So I'm a

little leery about Walgreens and their shipping, but today I've got a smaller

box and the box looks like it's in really good shape.

Hopefully, the pop inside is just as good. So let's get into this unboxing.

And here's how they packed it: with the shipping information and the pop is just

in the box. Now this time they put three little

air packets in there. So that's great. And so, what I picked up was young Han

Solo from the Solo movie for my Star Wars collection and there's the side art,

and there's the back. And there's quite a few in this set. I need to get Qi'ra, Val,

Rio Durant, L3-37, the Range Trooper, Enfys Nest, the Mud Trooper. I still got quite a

few that I got to get, but yeah. I saw this Walgreen's exclusive went live the

other day. I pulled the trigger on it. It was, I think, like just around $15

shipped, so that was pretty good. Plus I had $2 in rewards points through

Walgreens I could take off. So that saved me some money on my shipping, but yeah it

was like a $10 pop, so I'm pretty happy with that. So now it will go over there

with my Star Wars Solo line. Yeah just a real quick unboxing mail call video.

There we go young Han Solo. The box is actually in great shape, no scratches, no

dents, no rips, no tears, so there's that. Let me go ahead and get them out of the

box real quick.

And there he is; his cool little jacket and his gloves. If you haven't seen the movie,

this is from the pretty much the opening scenes. I liked the Solo movie, my wife

and I both did, and I know there's a lot of people that didn't like it; think it's

the worst Star Wars movie ever, but we really enjoyed it. That's the

unboxing video for today. Guys, if you liked the video, be sure to give it a

thumbs up, be sure to share this, if you'd like to. Would you do me a favor and hit

the subscribe button that should be in the lower right hand corner here

and support my channel? If we can get to 500, I'm going to do another giveaway.

So, I know that's a pretty lofty goal. I don't know if we can hit 500 or not, but that's

my next milestone that I'm looking forward to and I want to give

back to you guys for supporting my channel. Let's see if we can if we

can hit that goal of 500 subs here pretty quick. I appreciate everyone and

their support that they've been giving me. Guys, you have a blessed day

and we'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Funko Pop Mail Call Unboxing from Walgreens - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Affaire Fillon : Après Penelope, Marie, la fille de François Fillon, est pointée du doigt - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Affaire Fillon : Après Penelope, Marie, la fille de François Fillon, est pointée du doigt - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

If elected, they would vote to impeach Trump - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> If elected, they would vote to impeach Trump - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft - Secret Blocks (1.13+) - Duration: 6:02.

Hey guys I'm NiceMark.

4 years ago I released a video about some secret blocks in Minecraft, and later on it

became a mini-series.

However, since then a lot of things have changed and many of them disappeared from the game.

I've went through the old blocks and have the updated list for you guys here that I'll

show you today, all the commands are going to be in the description, let's start.

And yes, you do need access to commands to spawn them in.

First up it's the door half block.

You can still use it and you can jump over it.

It doesn't matter which door you use, the command is going to be the same for all of

them.

Very simple block, but there's more interesting stuff coming up soon.

The second secret block that I have for you today is the piston head.

Of course it comes in both of the piston variations - the normal one and the sticky one.

The commands are slightly different for both of them.

What's interesting about it is that redstone doesn't do anything to them and placing a

block behind them will cause them to break.. unless the block you place is another piston.

You can also mismatch them by placing a normal piston behind a sticky piston head, for example.

You can also spawn a short version of it.

Farmland is a pretty basic block, but did you know you can't get it in survival?

Silk touch doesn't work on it, but you can still give yourself the block and place it

down yourself.

Fire is also anywhere you want once you get access to a flint and steel, but there's something

interesting you can do by changing the block state to make the fire upside down.

As long as there is a block under it it will burn just like a normal fire.

The fifth block is actually not just one block, but rather multiple similar things: flowers,

grass and other tall plants.

You can use the setblock command in Minecraft to have just half of it, the bottom or the

top.

Did you know that the top half is shorter than the bottom one?

You also can't use bonemeal on the grass, but it still works fine on the flowers.

Probably the most mysterious block in Minecraft, the moving piston block.

Once you place it down it's gone, but at the same time it's still there.

You can't see the hitbox of it, but you can't place blocks there either.

You can freely walk through it, mobs can see through it, but they won't walk through it,

you can't break it without commands and fluids won't flow through it.

I'm surprised you can still spawn it in considering how strict the commands have gotten and you

can't set values you aren't supposed to anymore since the new update.

Next up is a very simple one, but could be great for creative builds - a furnace that

is always lit, but doesn't need to smelt items to stay in that form.

Next up we have the group of portal blocks, also very straightforward: you're simply spawning

in the blocks without actually having to build a portal, and the end portal gateway block

has a beam coming out of it for a while after you set it.

You can spawn in the stems for pumpkins and melons.

If you set the age to 0 it will actually be invisible and have a tiny hitbox.

After a while it will grow on anything and it will grow pumpkins or melons just like

it normally would.

You can use setblock TNT with a small modification to it, the developers called the tag "unstable"

which changes a small detail about it that brings back the old version of TNT - back

in the old days if you misplaced TNT, you had to detonate it to get rid of it or use

shears to defuse it, if I remember correctly.

In 1.13 you can't use shears so if you place a block like this and want to get rid of it

in survival the only way is to activate it.

Here's a group of redstone devices that you can place in your world: a lamp that is always

lit without having to be powered, a powered comparator, repeater, redstone dust.

You can also place floating redstone torches.

And finally, you can place just half of the bed.

The bottom part of the bed is useless though since you can't sleep in it, but you can sleep

just fine in the top part.

I guess it makes sense - sleeping with your legs on the bed while the rest of your body

is on the cold floor isn't a good idea when you can do the opposite.

And these are all of the secret blocks that I have for you today.

If you've been watching my channel for a while you might have noticed that the blocks are

pretty old - I've pretty much covered all of them in the videos that I made years ago,

but a lot of them were patched so I decided to make a video with the updated commands

you can use in version 1.13 and up!

If I missed any secret blocks, let me know in the comments.

I'll also be looking for other blocks myself and if I find anything I'll make another video,

but so far it seems that I've covered most of them.

There really doesn't seem to be much room for new ones.

Anyway, this is basically it.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you all later, bye bye!

For more infomation >> Minecraft - Secret Blocks (1.13+) - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

[Halloween Origami]Ghost with witch hat (using only 1 paper) - Duration: 10:46.

For more infomation >> [Halloween Origami]Ghost with witch hat (using only 1 paper) - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Cozy Rustic Hunting Cabin Tiny House on Wheels - Duration: 3:44.

Gorgeous Cozy Rustic Hunting Cabin Tiny House on Wheels

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Cozy Rustic Hunting Cabin Tiny House on Wheels - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Affaire Fillon : Après Penelope, Marie, la fille de François Fillon, est pointée du doigt - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Affaire Fillon : Après Penelope, Marie, la fille de François Fillon, est pointée du doigt - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

A Birthday message for Sophia! - Duration: 1:48.

hi everyone I wanted to tell you that Sophia's birthday is on October 20th she

will be 10 years old which is absolutely amazing considering we didn't know if

she would survive birth and every year I am incredibly grateful for another year

with her this years since she's 10 I was trying to think of something really

special to do for her and it's tricky with Sophia because of her immune

deficiency we can't take her out in crowds and she has sensitivity to

sunlight and wind and so there's a lot of barriers that kind of keep us

isolated at home and often times you know Sophia doesn't have really that

many friends just because of her differences and unfortunately that's the

reality for many kids like Sophia the reality for me too

but I was thinking of something special to do and I thought it would be amazing

to get 10 to 30 second video clips of people throughout the world who have

been touched by Sophia's life and I would love for children and adults to

send in a happy birthday message I am going to include a link to one of my

favorite interviews that Chris did with her from special books by special kids

and I am hopeful that you will share this video with children to raise

awareness and then ask them to send her a sweet happy birthday message as well

we are also going to collect donations to Sofia's voice my organization that

helps other people in Sophia's honor and I will include that link as well thank

you

For more infomation >> A Birthday message for Sophia! - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

1'm ge771N' 700 0ld pH0r h4LL0wEen - Duration: 1:19.

*singing*

Hey y'know this character would be cool cosplay as

I wo-wonder how much it would cost (DAMN YOU STUTTERING)

yeah no nvm

DUDUDUDUDUDDUD UD

AH YES!

i got-

i got my costume now! :D NOW LET'S GO

t-TO THIS HOUSE

Hallo

Man: Helloo..

Hey your like fourteen GET OUTTA HERE!

GIRATINAAA BEAAMA

*shit about to go down*

I HATE- I HATE HALLOWEEN NOW I HATE EVERYTHING

I HATE HALLOWEEN

ok chill yo dude your just repeating stuff now

Mayonnaise: H3Y k0ULD j00 570P 5Cr34m1n'

YOuR 5P4MM1n' My ph33d8oX

*flip oh fuck*

*OH SHIT IT WAS ALL A FLASH BACK*

yeah that would be the worst case scenario

. . . . . . .

Wait- wait this isn't what i was drawing originally

EAJSCACYECCEHW8Y3MYl0V3L135

No comments:

Post a Comment