Friday, September 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 28 2018

Alien monsters have appeared all over the planet!

The only thing keeping these invaders from destroying us all...

...is you!

FusionFall is back!

Experience the original 2009 MMO exactly as you remember it!

Customize your avatar...

Team up with your Friends... ...and Save the Universe!

Go on over 600 unique missions, and traverse dangerous environments!

Hang out with over 50 of your favorite cartoon characters, and collect all 36 of their supercharged

nano counterparts!

Speed through iconic areas from your favorite shows on custom jet bikes, clouds, and hover

boards!

Tear through bad guys in action packed combat using a wide array of weapons including swords,

rifles, and rockets!

Use your new nanos to level up, take down the evil Fusion doppelgangers, and win this

war!

The time is now, the hero is you!

Play now at fusionfallretro.com

For more infomation >> FusionFall Retro - Trailer - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 400 HYBRID Lang,AMG,PANO,360camera,NAP,Vol opties - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 400 HYBRID Lang,AMG,PANO,360camera,NAP,Vol opties - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 350D AMG Burmeister 360 Camera Panoramadak Wide screen Burmeister 360 Camera - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 350D AMG Burmeister 360 Camera Panoramadak Wide screen Burmeister 360 Camera - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 1.8 TFSI 160pk S-EDITION NWST - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 1.8 TFSI 160pk S-EDITION NWST - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Limousine 1.0 TFSI Sport 2 x S Line Black Edition Panoramadak Xenon 18"LM Navigatie Zondag a - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Limousine 1.0 TFSI Sport 2 x S Line Black Edition Panoramadak Xenon 18"LM Navigatie Zondag a - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Beyblade Burst Ultimate Hasbro Tournament - BZK vs BOLT | Funny Toy Video - Duration: 10:04.

stay tuned for a special challenge from venom at the end of this video

and he just here for sure yeah yeah I'm just here for show today a

Hasbro beyblade first tournament only switch

strikes we're gonna see who's the better blader and see which switch strike is

the best at at least 12 before you really remember to subscribe to our

awesome new giveaway to buster you guys are running out of time so be

sure to subscribe uh-huh subscribe right now time is

running out its do can't talk let's get on to the first battle

cows are I'm going in with why not 1-0 because I'm winning

but well guess what even true I already took the middle so you look

I've won and with us what are you left oh yes the middle by the way I've looked

up that if this guy keeps starting trash once you talk trash once ultimate dragon

cool these are not gonna lose cuz there's a fly over / and when I lived

here to pry but I was horrible greedy

Genesis all genetics it's my knees up walk what's poppin the box and milk

understand I'm using cows are Casey and I'm using the scary story so won the

race today original cows are monster I want you to use your special move

I don't think this is the last round of the first just about Reiki three and I'm

using sprays in what we are is e versus Chris of gak exactly

prisons yes

Oh breakfast this morning and I won so

I'm gonna get bursted let's go destroy your multi place

you're a wiggle power wiggle wiggle wiggle

bring in the back wait no no please when II think she's ready

let's check the instant replay I'm dancin to baby beds riches this dude

Jesse land and its other dude I'm down the core base blowing RL 3 X 2 - mesthri

about cash b3 and Genesis retreat the second round nominee is Genesis a 3 3 3

again calls are I remembered his name first for 3 points - yeah 1 2 right now

to my pointer that one strike

it's because of my new move be strike to zero right now I just need one more

points to win and I'm if James gets a burst then it's gonna be your time

what better ultimate crane I guess you weren't powerful enough James

I mean kinetic Scalia three-to-one that are it you said you wanted to be huh

it's 2-1 right now and I'm using bocaj and he won't even get one point on me

I'm using cows are stop yawning dude you're gonna make me on TV

Yeah right next to it here right you be that constant ever had three to one

minute get him now be strike then you will be cheating but James is a cheater

I was levitating there I was like we're sitting on nothing right now zero

ultimate

oh let me win okay Oh Bevers go ahead just warn him destroy him destroy him I

can see everything oh no no no wait you're new I'm down to

my very last babe which is probably my worst base so wish me luck it's to zero

this could be it for your ploy pole to them some prayers whatever you want to

do for Greece according to my calculations James is a complete news

good game good game

challenge you to a beyblade battle

For more infomation >> Beyblade Burst Ultimate Hasbro Tournament - BZK vs BOLT | Funny Toy Video - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

[مترجم] العالم الشجاع ep2 (CC) - Duration: 1:19:24.

For more infomation >> [مترجم] العالم الشجاع ep2 (CC) - Duration: 1:19:24.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Type 3.0 V6 CONVERTIBLE || Meridian | 19"LM | Vision Pack - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Type 3.0 V6 CONVERTIBLE || Meridian | 19"LM | Vision Pack - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Reginas Kitchen Today's Menu/Episode 1 - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Reginas Kitchen Today's Menu/Episode 1 - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota ProAce Worker 1.6 D-4D Dynamic Long DC - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Toyota ProAce Worker 1.6 D-4D Dynamic Long DC - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d All-Terrain 4-Matic Premium Plus Automaat - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d All-Terrain 4-Matic Premium Plus Automaat - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 D AMBITION /AMG PARKET / PANORAMADAK - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 180 D AMBITION /AMG PARKET / PANORAMADAK - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 220 D Avantgarde Ambition automaat Widescreencockpit met COMAND - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 220 D Avantgarde Ambition automaat Widescreencockpit met COMAND - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

4.0 Update Part 1「Splatoon 2 🦑」 - Duration: 1:16:50.

For more infomation >> 4.0 Update Part 1「Splatoon 2 🦑」 - Duration: 1:16:50.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Diamond Heart (Deeper Version) Alan Walker ft Sophia Somajo || Lyrics - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Diamond Heart (Deeper Version) Alan Walker ft Sophia Somajo || Lyrics - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Oldest Known Animal May Be a Weird, Fleshy Oval | SciShow News - Duration: 4:58.

[♪ INTRO]

Half a billion years ago on Earth, if you had gone wading in shallow seas,

you might have come across Dickinsonia.

This organism was first described by paleontologists in the 1940s,

and it's been bugging them ever since.

They couldn't make heads or tails of it…

and not just because it doesn't have an obvious head or tail.

Was it an animal? An oddball protist? Maybe a lichen?

But in a paper published last week in the journal Science, researchers used a new technique

to examine biomolecules in Dickinsonia fossils, and they think it's an animal.

In fact, it may be the oldest known member of the animal kingdom.

And Dickinsonia was big.

Some specimens grew up to 1.4 meters long.

It's a member of a group of creatures that lived during the

Ediacaran period around 558 million years ago.

Before this period, life on Earth was microscopic.

So these were the first more complex living things that evolved.

Paleontologists had a hard time deciding what Dickinsonia was, though,

partially because they only had trace fossils.

Trace fossils aren't parts of the organism, like bones, shells,

or woody tissues that can be mineralized and preserved.

They're something that got left behind, like a footprint.

Because Dickinsonia was a soft-bodied organism that just decayed,

all that's left is essentially an impression its body made in the mud.

Now, imagine that combined with a lot of heat,

pressure, and weathering which can break down organic molecules.

So paleontologists were stuck debating where Dickinsonia belonged in the tree of life

based on a rough approximation of what it looked like.

That is, until a team of researchers from Australia, Russia, and Germany took a different approach.

They discovered some well-preserved fossils in sandstone cliffs by the White Sea in Russia.

And these specimens were so intact that the researchers could

try to analyze hydrocarbon biomarkers.

Those are the molecular remnants of some organic chemicals that made up Dickinsonia's soft body.

What they found was the molecular fossils of a type of fat that all animals make, because

it's a key part of our cell membranes: cholesterol.

If Dickinsonia were a protist like algae or a lichen, the researchers said they would've

expected to find higher levels of other molecules such as stigmasteroids and ergosteroids.

But they didn't. So this study concluded that, because of cholesterol, Dickinsonia is an animal after all.

But there's still not a consensus among paleontologists,

and these biomarkers may not be conclusive evidence.

So we'll need more research before this mystery is actually solved.

Now, birds are much more familiar to us than squishy flat things from half a billion years ago.

But there are still some mysteries about their evolution.

Take the syrinx, an organ found only in birds that they use to sing.

It's a puzzle because scientists don't really have a good idea how, or why, the syrinx evolved.

But in research published this week in PNAS, an interdisciplinary team of biologists combined

evidence from the fossil record and developmental biology, and examined the anatomy of vocal

organs in animals from cats to salamanders.

This fresh look gave them a better understanding of how birds may have gone from making sounds

with a different organ, a larynx, to making them with a syrinx.

The larynx is a muscular organ that sits at the top of the windpipe in many animals,

including birds. It's multi-purpose.

It helps direct air towards the lungs, and prevents food from falling in the windpipe

and becoming a choking hazard.

And some animals, including mammals and a few reptiles, make sounds with the larynx,

which is why it's also known as a voice box.

These animals have vocal folds, mucus membranes that vibrate when you pass air over them.

But birds can't make sounds with their larynx.

They use the syrinx, which sits at the lower end of the windpipe,

just above where it splits off into the tubes that go into the lungs.

The syrinx also has membranes that vibrate, but not quite like vocal folds.

And it has two independently controlled branches.

This means that many birds, like the wood thrush, can sing two notes simultaneously.

And even though we can see and hear how the syrinx produces beautiful bell-like tones,

its evolutionary history is unclear.

Since reptiles use their larynxes to make noise,

scientists think that early ancestors of birds probably did too.

But sometime after they split from dinosaurs, they evolved an entirely new organ to do the same thing.

Which is kinda weird, because typically a new structure evolves because an existing

structure starts to take on a new function and changes form.

For example, bats didn't evolve a third set of limbs to get wings.

Their existing arms and hands gradually changed over tens of millions of years to become better at flying.

In the case of the syrinx, a new structure developed but it didn't serve a new function.

The larynx was already making noise!

These researchers suggested that the evolution of the syrinx may have been driven by changes

in body shape related to flight, or the increasing complexity of birds' vocal communication.

But they're not exactly sure how that transition played out.

It's possible that ancestral birds went silent for a while, losing the ability to

make sound with the larynx, and eventually gaining that ability with the syrinx.

But these scientists think it's more likely that they had two functional vocal organs at once.

The point is, there's a lot we don't know yet.

One thing we do, though, is that the syrinx is generating important questions about how

new structures evolve, and how evolution sometimes reinvents the wheel.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow News,

and special thanks to our patrons on Patreon.

If you want to support the team that makes SciShow happen

and join our community over there, you can go to patreon.com/scishow.

[♪ OUTRO]

For more infomation >> The Oldest Known Animal May Be a Weird, Fleshy Oval | SciShow News - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Alan Walker - Diamond Heart (8D AUDIO / Lyrics) ft. Sophia Somajo - Duration: 4:01.

♪ Hello, sweet grief ♪

♪ I know you'll be the death of me ♪

♪ Feel like the morning after ecstasy ♪

♪ I am drowning in an endless sea ♪

♪ Hello old friend ♪

♪ Here's the misery that knows no end ♪

♪ So I'm doing everything I can ♪

♪ To make sure I never love again ♪

♪ I wish that I did not know ♪

♪ Where all broken lovers go ♪

♪ I wish that my heart was made of stone ♪

♪ Yeah if I was bulletproof ♪

♪ I'd love you black and blue ♪

♪ If I was solid like a jewel ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart ♪

♪ oh, oh ♪

♪ I'd give you all my love ♪

♪ If I was unbreakable ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart ♪

♪ oh, oh ♪

♪ You could shoot me with a gun of gold ♪

♪ If I was unbreakable ♪

♪ I'd walk straight through the bullet ♪

♪ Bendin' like a tulip ♪

♪ Blue-eyed and foolish ♪

♪ Never mind the bruises ♪

♪ Into the fire ♪

♪ Breakin' through the wires ♪

♪ Give you all I've got ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart ♪

♪ I'd walk straight through the dagger ♪

♪ Never break the pattern ♪

♪ Diamonds don't shatter ♪

♪ Beautiful and battered ♪

♪ Into the poison ♪

♪ Cry you an ocean ♪

♪ Give you all I've got ♪

♪ Goodbye, so long ♪

♪ I don't know if this is right or wrong ♪

♪ Am I giving up where I belong? ♪

♪ 'Cause every station is playing our song ♪

♪ Goodbye my love ♪

♪ You are everything my dreams are made of ♪

♪ You'll be prince and I'm the crying dove ♪

♪ If I only were unbreakable ♪

♪ I wish that I did not know ♪

♪ Where all broken lovers go ♪

♪ I wish that my heart was made of stone ♪

♪ Yeah, if I was bulletproof ♪

♪ I'd love you black and blue ♪

♪ If I was solid like a jewel ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart ♪

♪ oh oh ♪

♪ I'd give you all my love ♪

♪ If I was unbreakable ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart, ♪

♪ oh oh ♪

♪ You could shoot me with a gun of gold ♪

♪ If I was unbreakable ♪

♪ I'd walk straight through the bullet ♪

♪ Bendin' like a tulip ♪

♪ Blue-eyed and foolish ♪

♪ Never mind the bruises ♪

♪ Into the fire ♪

♪ Breakin' through the wires ♪

♪ Give you all I've got ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart ♪

♪ I'd walk straight through the dagger ♪

♪ Never break the pattern ♪

♪ Diamonds don't shatter ♪

♪ Beautiful and battered ♪

♪ Into the poison ♪

♪ Cry you an ocean ♪

♪ Give you all I've got ♪

♪ If I had a diamond heart ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment