Sunday, September 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

my best friend how dare you and I was all like oh thanks boo then skull of and

grab hug and said he was gonna be his running mate and grew up with us and

with the squiggly split on who they're voting for

grump and Sullivan are looking for the swing vote from the first stranger who

wanders into this cave and guess what novel yes y'all were kept alive safer in

addition to frame and I offer you a compliment man but your new threads were

cuter than an otter wrapped in tray up like don't be silly feud if your house

was kind enough to loan me an outfit for laundry day oh one of us is going to

change and it's me I'm alive what I feel exactly what half a unit of health

measurement weaker forget about that one this one looks different from the rest

I campaign button I can't finish this cave if I can't collect all the coins oh

so sweet such a cruel ruler can't be accepted to

run a dungeon fairly nobody would vote for an inner feet and you guys I just

can't with this anymore I propose a No I was thinking maybe an

organized debate or something we're the Warriors doing some stuff how we don't

over there van burrito this appears to be the last event bring back that slug

you know your started asking for the attention awareness slug burger uniform

to a mall wardrobe is running a bit thin by this point brother

a little reckless abandon should tidy this up sorry bambor safety first why

won't my opponent open the suggestion box not once has he given this a glance

there are important issues in this thing that are being totally ignored concerns

like why is there no hazelnut spread in the break room

you've got ketchup packets mustard packets even mail packets relish does

that come in a packet I don't know hazelnut spread delicious put it on a

big old bag you got energy for days this is a worthwhile expense it keeps your

workforce happy and healthy productivity goes up productivity I'm told is a good

thing to have so let's have more of it even

we could have all productivity ever keep their productivity in a lockbox hide it

under your bed no one else is getting their filthy mitts on that productivity

it's mine now I own it so can you if you vote for me I yield the rest of my time

vote it raises many valid concerns Jesus kind of guy I know of him I've kissed

him on the cheek on at least two separate occasions but can he do this

oops oops oops okay Prague as assistant manager will you expand dental care to

include spikes horns and other external bony bobs

it's our job you unprofessional method goober that's enough you're being so

mean to each other and your campaign doesn't make a lick of

sense until you guys can be civil I don't think I can vote for everyone

meanwhile at the rival claimant Bazaar want a surprise grepolis Umbraco bits

image cookies it's been under a lot of stress at work lately we don't know why

I needed to come along this is so humiliating

you know nobody forced you to put on half a horse County I had one last

decent thing to wear that is an offensive stereo on any furniture at

this final room of the cave of stuff okay just one precarious bridge stands

between me and that badger sword be just for safety no one ever got anywhere by

taking risks hold you Oh No

For more infomation >> Mighty Magiswords Elect to Decline Part 2 - Kai Hilton - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Прочитанное за лето часть 2 / Разочарование лета / Бром, Кисимяка, Лебовски - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> Прочитанное за лето часть 2 / Разочарование лета / Бром, Кисимяка, Лебовски - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Plaisir & Diète | 5000 CALORIES BRUNCH (Cheat meal) | + 5kg in one meal !! | FAQ #foodchallenge - Duration: 14:35.

hello greedy and welcome to enjoying and dieting in the same plate

as you could see in the title of the video we find ourselves for

a cheat meal because indeed I just passed the thousand subscribers on

youtube a week or two ago and for that I thank you

a lot and so I promised you a special video ... at your request

there were most people who wanted a cheat meal or a cheat day

and the other people wanted something quite special and so I linked the two

making a brunch so something quite special but in the form of cheat meal

the ingredients I'm going to use will stay healthy because there has to be

still have benefits for the health

on the other hand, going beyond calories and not counting them is not

really a thing but we will compensate for both because the foods that

I will eat will be healthy but I will have a very large quantity

without further ado, let's go to the kitchen so that I show you everything I have prepared

and then that I taste all that let's go !!

I asked you on my instagram to ask me questions to make a Q&A during

this video and so today I will answer your questions

besides, if you do not know my instagram yet, I'll put it to you

here in the link right there and even in description

so first question: what is your favorite dessert?

so I have 2 favorite desserts firstly the cheesecake and also the donut

so I love cheesecakes and donuts

but to allow me to eat it even when I'm on a diet I made recipes by myself

and so if you want to eat a piece of cheesecake for less than 100 calories

I'll put it in the description

and if you want to eat a donut for less than 70kcal I will put it in description too

but in general when I'm having fun OR as I practice the flexible diet,

I also allow myself to eat donuts from trade or bakery

and cheesecakes too

then for the second question

you have always eaten a lot like now or is it recent?

so it's been about four years that I'm paying attention to my diet and what I'm eating

but before that I did not already eat industrial foods because my parents

cooked at home but I ate in a calorie surplus

but since that time I have been eating healthy things but that are just as good in taste

in addition to that I study my training Bayesian Bodybuilding that allows me to

know which foods have good nutritional interests and so it helps me to

create recipes that are good for health from a nutritional point of view

and also who are tasty

what is the best fitgame team? it's mine of course with julien.bbr,

elea_lift and pl.men and thinking of that, with julien.bbr and elea_lift

we have a website called miscfittidings in which we break all the myths of fitness

So if you want to know the reality about fitness, body, ... see the link in description

what defines cheat meal in your opinion

so for me we can have two visions of the cheat meal ... If you count your calories in your diet

so for you a cheat meal this will the moment you go over your calories

but not a little, like a surplus that is needed for a bulk

although not obliged to gain muscle but we'll come back later

so if you count your calories in your diet

and that one day you make a surplus of 1000 calories or something like that

or you do not count your calories on a meal and you eat everything you want

that's a cheat meal but what I advice you is to do this

kind of homemade cheat meals like that you also have the nutritional benefits of

foods that you consume although you are in excess of calories

so it's not as good as if you were on a diet and you respected your calories

but it's better than going to eat a pizza hut or a all you can eat buffet or what do I know ...

then there is another way to make a cheat meal

if you do not count your calories

so if you do not count your calories in general and

that you want to pay attention to what you eat you have to eat food

whose index of satiety is high and therefore which are low in calories

so if for one occasion or another you eat a meal in which

you eat foods that are very high in calories,

even if you do not count your calories a day, you will know that you are exceeding your needs

for example : pizza, ice cream, donuts, ...

you know you're in cheat meal even if you do not count your calories

because compared to your usual diet you cheated on this meal

as the translation says it very well

the cheat meal is a meal cheated so a meal that comes out of your usual diet

It should not be especially 5-6k calories as long as you exceed 500-1000 calories your diet

you are in cheat meal because you make a meal that does not respect your macros or calories

and what you usually eat and what is good for you

that's why I advocate doing a homemade cheat meal

so that the nutritional benefits are always there

and so that it is good for the health but not as good as to follow his diet

but as I say in a previous video in which I talk about the theme of cheat meal

sometimes you have to have fun

as long as it is not planned in advance cheat meal is a good thing

but not too often ...

what is your favorite healthy and less healthy dish?

My favorite healthy food is my carrot cake ... I love this recipe

I do it every Saturday and I will never be bored of it, it's excellent and

it's healthy so it's the best for 410kcal you eat the whole cake

my favorite recipe that is not healthy is lasagna

I love lasagna but I also made a healthy recipe to be able to eat it all the time

and not only when I'm doing a cheat meal or something like that

do you have a rather lean morphology or do you have to be careful about what you eat?

as I told you, four years ago I was overweight

except that this overweight it was because I was in excess of calories

in itself, I do not have a lean morphology or a morphology to burn a lot of calories

in fact my morphology is really between the two

I'm really in the middle and so if I eat too much because I'm greedy,

if I do not control my calories and mentally I do not stop I will gain fat

on the other hand if I eat less than 2200-2400 calories I lose weight at a crazy speed

but currently I am at about 2900 calories on average

with two boxing trainings and four weight training sessions per week

but a year ago I was about 2200 and I was not losing weight

so in fact what account is really bodybuilding

so if you have a weak metabolism and so you burn fewer calories a day

it's very simple register in the gym right now and do a training program that is good,

eat well and you will see you will take muscle and suddenly you will accelerate your metabolism

and you can eat more calories without gaining weight and even losing

so personally I started at 1800kcal and then I went to 2000-2200

2400-2600 then 2800-2900 and even 3000 once and finally I accelerated my metabolism

through the bodybuilding ... with 20kg more muscles

you suspect the metabolism is accelerated and you can eat more and that's what I do now

so basically my metabolism is normal

no hypothyroidism, that means who does not spend enough calories in general in your everyday life

to do normal activities no sport

nor a hyperthyroidism that explains that you burn a lot of calories even doing almost nothing

I have neither, I'm really in the middle

but the sport helps to be able to eat more then DO SPORT !!

this little Q&A is over

I will not bother you any longer

I let you enjoy the rest of the video

if you like small Q&As or small commentaries here at the top of the video

tell me in the comments and see you for another commentary

and I'm done with this cheat meal it was really good and as you have

seen there was a lot of volume and you could see it in my weight I took five kilos

so do not worry it's not 5kg of fat there is

at least a liter of water that I have drank while I ate so 1kg

and on top of that there is all the food I ate

and moreover if we think in terms of nutrition

if you compare what I just eat with an outdoor meal

for example a gigatacos or other, full processed products,

nutritional level is better because I used almost only healthy ingredients

because in reality I only ate healthy recipes

who are also on my website that I will put in description and that is also

in the bar you see below the video

so I use recipes like these because I like to eat them they are tasty

and it helps to reduce calories even if you feel like doing a cheat meal

it's not because of that that i'm not going to gain weight because indeed

I'm in a calorie surplus so even though the quality of what I ate was better

I will still consider it a cheat meal because there was a surplus of calories

and the surplus was if I have to estimate, around 4-5k calories

yes because my stomach is big enough

but you have not finished seeing what it is able to do

and what I reserve you in the next videos

here you could see I ate with my family

we were 3 and I ate the most, besides you saw everything I ate

at least half or even 2/3 of what there was on the table and I am very satisfied

I might have been able to eat a little more but I'm satisfied

so I still want to thank you for the 1000 subscribers

and I hope we will continue to grow together

and I'm preparing you even more crazy videos for the future

as for this video, I hope you liked it

if that's the case you can hit the like button and even subscribe

see you later for another recipe or another video !!

For more infomation >> Plaisir & Diète | 5000 CALORIES BRUNCH (Cheat meal) | + 5kg in one meal !! | FAQ #foodchallenge - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS Out Of Malaysia! Mahathir wants to continue occupying its South China Sea islands - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS Out Of Malaysia! Mahathir wants to continue occupying its South China Sea islands - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Pit of Petrax Archer 10 sec - Академия Петре Лучник 10 сек - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Pit of Petrax Archer 10 sec - Академия Петре Лучник 10 сек - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Second Service | Bishop. Dr. S. Vijayaraj | Sunday 30th Sep. 2018 - Duration: 2:43:49.

For more infomation >> Second Service | Bishop. Dr. S. Vijayaraj | Sunday 30th Sep. 2018 - Duration: 2:43:49.

-------------------------------------------

11 manières ingénieuses de donner une seconde vie à tes habits - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> 11 manières ingénieuses de donner une seconde vie à tes habits - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

We are all Slaves, modern-day slavery, what is slavery? - Duration: 7:25.

We are all a slave.

Yes, you did not hear wrong.

We gathered a lot of researchers' articles and this is the result.

We are all a slave.

But how?

What is modern slavery?

What's the difference with the slavery in the olden days?

That's where we put all the facts on the table another video with you.

If you enjoy our videos and do not like it if you want

and do not forget to share.

Subscribe to be notified of new videos You can.

So let's start now.

During periods when slavery is widespread slave owners' responsibility is slaves

to meet the need for food and drink.

When we looked at the daily salary + road + slavery system for food + sgk

more modernize, revise according to our age we see that it continues to exist.

When I look inside public transport someone from morning to night

I witness that you landed.

Continuous movement and constant turmoil Time goes by.

In this noise and confusion ears there is a deafening silence.

This silence is that of lost souls, slave souls, our silence.

People always in public transport I observe.

Did not wash their faces well, maybe breakfast did not have time to do it, on the road to sleep

ongoing or looking out the window far-away-from-infinite sleep

watching the human crowd with excitement.

Everyone is in a life struggle, everyone is in pursuit of planting, we are a majority

provided that someone else is a slave we have to win the pursuit of money.

This is the case for me every time Charles Bukowski reminds the following words;

"Where the hell is a person with an alarm clock at 6:30 in the morning wake up, throw yourself away, dress up and force

eat something, brush your teeth, scanning his hair and struggling

a lot of money for someone else I go to one place and enjoy it

man in hell is such a chance to be thankful for. "

While watching people, It also stops rotating.

Our families are more we have to win a good school, if we can not win

we can not find an insured job with a good salary they begin to impose on us.

"Read it, be a man, become a profession, open ta remain in the open ".

I do not even know what it means to be a man studying for 25 years without understanding

and spend it on learning to be a man.

Without noticing how it happened afterwards centuries-long slavery

We find ourselves in the system.

As Nazım Hikmet said: "Big you will work with liberty at the hand gates,

The ancestor is crying freely You are free. "

Slavery is common in the return of

slave owners' responsibility is slaves to meet the need for food and drink.

Some of the slaves' horses and had the right to use their donkeys.

While some owners have more human side, what some call shan mobbing

creating a culture of fear with psychological violence and referral to more work

There were also techniques.

When we looked at the daily salary + road + slavery system for food + sgk

more modernize, revise according to our age we see that it continues to exist.

This system is what we want when we want instead of allowing me to go away;

twice a week for summer and winter we have the right to rest, how much

how to put on a beard and dress up sanctions are applied to us.

Forty six days a week day to work to make others rich

how we behave without using any initiative everything is determined as necessary

we live in a kind of prison.

These companies are our they think of something and another slavery

vehicle technology is also our feet they are under the ground.

Also in our business life progressive system; in our social and private life

She is not leaving.

How much we have to eat fast food chains preparing for

the cafes that determine the size of the tea cup, how much an area is a shopping

guide us about what we should do shopping malls and slavery

for us to live in a comfortable way support.

We need to think, analyze, question We continue our life without.

On the other side, you can not pay forever under guaranteed debt, our society

encouraged to consume more, more stuck in a debt

We live our slavery.

Our work force, our talents, our soul a certain number of banks

we sell it to plastic cards with a limit of money.

Bosses in business life, social life consuming and actually topping them

We become bankers and slaves to the money.

"Whether it's my last car, my home, my summer my winter, smartphone, cool

get my clothes " to be a slave in the desert,

we will continue to be the slave of the system.

This slavery system has been made into different styles every form in the form

will be presented prematurely.

What falls to us is to make ourselves strong to increase our personal equipment and

instead of making others rich to invest.

This process is painful.

Going out of the system is both spiritual it means to hit the bottom in material terms.

But it should not be forgotten; biggest rises it happens after you hit the bottom.

Resisting the slavery system in trust, Enlightenment and liberation in the long

It will bring.

This freedom within each of your units we will not be free as a future society

.

We came to the end of the video and like to share Do not forget.

Subscribe to be notified of new videos Do not forget to be.

See you on the next video.

For more infomation >> We are all Slaves, modern-day slavery, what is slavery? - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

新型Cクラス・インプレッション Dセグメントのリーダーがほぼフルモデルチェンジの進化! - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> 新型Cクラス・インプレッション Dセグメントのリーダーがほぼフルモデルチェンジの進化! - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

11 manières ingénieuses de donner une seconde vie à tes habits - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> 11 manières ingénieuses de donner une seconde vie à tes habits - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

David Ginola interdit de DALS sur TF1 - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> David Ginola interdit de DALS sur TF1 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

ЭGO - Du Du Du (Премьера 2018) - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> ЭGO - Du Du Du (Премьера 2018) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

IDÉES DE GÉNIE - Lettre à Grand-mère - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> IDÉES DE GÉNIE - Lettre à Grand-mère - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

THIS CHANNEL ISN'T DEAD?? - Duration: 0:56.

Hi, I'm Channelle and welcome to Channelle Adventures! It's awkward - I don't want to

talk too loud because I'm on the sharehouse roof shamelessly using a selfie stick so hopefully people can't hear me recording this because that would be super awkward

but you know that's what life is like in a sharehouse

What is a sharehouse? I will get to that in another video because content is coming

ahahaha OK yeah it's just a quick update. I've been

living in Tokyo city - see it - for about six months - not even Tokyo city I've

been in Tokyo for like three months. I actually lived in Chiba before this - details

details yeah lots to talk about, lots of adventures

to fill you guys in on and lots of adventures coming up okay see you guys

Channelle over and out

For more infomation >> THIS CHANNEL ISN'T DEAD?? - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Shadow Cloud Gaming PC Review - Duration: 9:13.

Hello, welcome to my channel, my name's Mark and you join me as I'm just setting

up my very first Virtual PC using Shadow.tech, I've been given a month

accounts to try this out so I'm just about to test it. This is designed with

gamers in mind, basically you are renting a PC with very high specs to allow you to

play really top-end games. You can use a laptop or Android and as long as the

lags no too great, in theory, you shouldn't notice that you're using a

remote PC. I'm really intrigued by this idea is essentially you are renting a

top-end PC for not very much money, saves you a whole load of cash, gaming pcs are

very expensive. I'm just setting up the client on my standard PC now so that I can start

configuring the remote PC and then we'll put it through its paces and see how it performs

Once you signed up to the shallow service you'll get an email

saying it might take five days, in reality it only took 10 minutes for my

Shadow PC to be set up. Once you've installed the app you then have a

Windows 10 PC ready for you to set up as if it was a physical PC. You'll need at

least a 15 Mb connection and in return you'll have a PC that can be accessed on

Windows, Android, Linux, and iOS is apparently coming soon. The app is very

clean, very simple, you've got a few toggles and various bits and pieces to

take a look at; Auto bandwidth, you can run a speed test, you can enable the

microphone these are all going to be useful features if you're planning on

using this as a streaming PC if you run a speed test it will recommend your

speed, it should be noted that I'm with Virgin Media and I'm on a 200 Mb

package and it's recommended a twenty seven connection but that's probably

because I'm using powerline. The other key thing to note here is a lot of

things are in beta and one you definitely want to switch on if you're

going to be gaming with a gamepad is USB over IP that just allows you to make

sure you're using your peripherals with the Shadow PC. To access the PC you just

press start it will form the connection and take you to the windows login screen.

So I've been using this on my main PC but really this service is better suited

for use on lower powered laptops. To help play games on the laptop I will be using

this EasySMX game controller, I'll put a link to this in the description

below, it can be used with Windows, Xbox Android and PlayStation and it plugs

into your laptop via a small USB dongle. I just want to show you how this works

with the gamepad you can see here I loaded up the game already and again

whenever I've played this there's not been any difference between this on my

PC or laptop and this on the Shadow apart from everything runs nice and smoothly

Looking at the game you can probably see that it's not the most

demanding of games my laptop can actually play this no problem so I could

play this with my controller on my laptop without using the Shadow so let's

wrap things up a bit I know for a fact that No Man's Sky is a

tough game for my laptop I've installed it and you can see this is running on

the laptop it's struggling a little bit now let's run it on the shadow so it's

on the same laptop and you can see that it's much smoother and it looks like

you're natively playing on the laptop, but you're not you're playing on a

remote PC it's really nice and smooth and I didn't find any problems at all it

was it was as if I was playing on the laptop it's quite a surreal experience

when you've got it in full screen mode all of a sudden this laptop that can

struggle to play games most of the time can suddenly play

high end bits and pieces. Now let's test this out on Android for this

experiment I'm going to be using the droid box I reviewed this previously,

quite a long time ago now, it's still great box and it has USB ports on which

allows me to plug in the controller dongle which was recognized straightaway.

So this is on an Android box I have contacted the manufacturer about this

and they say that it is not really optimized yet for Android boxes but you

can see we've got access to games these are a mixture of games actually so we've

got some that are on Steam and then you've got some that are on the Origin

platform as well so here we've got the same game I showed you before on the

laptop but this time it's very laggy unfortunately Shadow on an Android box

just doesn't work particular of the moment

and I think that's a real shame this would be an amazing app to have an

Android box under your TV be able to access a high end gaming PC. Shadow did say

to me that it's better on a mobile rather than an Android box so to put

that to the test I have installed it on a OnePlus 6 and I've changed a gaming

controller to one that's better suited for mobile games as it has the holder

built in. So I've swapped over to using the Shadow on the OnePlus 6 and it's

incredible, it works beautifully, so I've got it all paired up with the controller

and now you can see it is much much better than on the Android box I'd

really hope that it could get this kind of experience on the Android box instead

of just on the phone only because this is, well I've got a full PC on my phone!

It's quite surreal having access to your Steam library on your mobile you

can see here No Man's Sky working perfectly well it's very playable on the

phone actually works really well as a mobile game with this controller

I tried quite a few games and almost all of them played fine, the one that I

struggled with was Rocket League for some reason it occasionally went a

little bit glitchy, a little bit laggy, and wasn't really a great experience

especially when you're playing against other people. The slight glitches can

mean the difference between scoring or not scoring which isn't great in an

online game, worth noting that it worked fine on the Windows version, Rocket

League played perfectly. In case you're wondering if you have it open on

one device and then open it on another it will shut down on your previously

open device and start on your new device. I've really enjoyed using the Shadow

system I think this could well be the future of PC gaming rather than buying

expensive equipment instead you will rent it that remains to be seen how

often they will upgrade the hardware to keep it in line with new kit as it comes out

so at the moment they're on 1080 in terms of the GTX equivalent but of

course they've just released the whole you ray tracing capabilities and this that

and the other, when will Shadow update that? That remains to be seen.

It's amazing that it can be used with USB peripherals and the little game

controller I was using has worked brilliantly with this have put a link to

this in the description as well it's only a low-cost one but it worked very well

on my PC and also on the Android box there's some what to do on the Android box side

of things and that's a real shame because this could be a Steam link like

device imagine if you could have a little box that's as long as you've got

internet connection if you just plug it into a telly you're gonna access to this

amazing gaming PC so that could be in your living room or when you're out and about

at a hotel maybe staying over somewhere of course with wild connection is pretty

essential in these situations the laptop I was using was using wireless I did try

it on the BBen laptop which I reviewed a while ago, doesn't have the five

gigahertz Wi-Fi range that my other laptop that you've seen does have and it

really showed everything was quite choppy so your kits that you're gonna

need at least a 15 Meg connection, I'm on Virgin Media and have 200, ideally you

want to wire this in via an Ethernet plug, the the PC I've been using this on a

lot is actually wired in Ethernet over power, so Powerline adapters, and that's

works absolutely fine but if you're using a laptop a low-cost laptop and it

doesn't have the faster Wi-Fi you're gonna have to figure out where plugging

this in controllers are always useful and of course you're gonna have to pay

the subscription fee if you're currently running a low end laptop I think you

should definitely give this a go if you're curious, I've got a discount code

for you so it's normally about £26 a month but using the discount code

MarkDraper10 at checkout will get you £10 off, that's £10 off for

a month and then if you decide you don't want it you can cancel your subscription

its subscription month on month, there's no contract involved and once you've

cancelled I think you get about thirty days to change your mind and if you

don't change your mind that's it your PC is gone you can always

reactivate it but you have to go through the trouble of setting up the PC from

scratch again I hope you found this short overview of the Shadow gaming PC

experience useful I've really enjoyed it I will put links in the description

below as well as that's discount code in case you didn't catch it I hope you

found this short review so if you have please consider subscribing and don't

forget to hit the notification button and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Shadow Cloud Gaming PC Review - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Bardot pleure son bébé (photo) - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Bardot pleure son bébé (photo) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Asian Multifandom | Love - Duration: 4:36.

Meteor Garden 2018

Thirty But Seventeen

Mint to Be

Sassy Go Go

Our Times

Descendents of the Sun

All About My Mom

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

To.Jenny

My Mr. Mermaid

Sm:)e

Bride of Habaek

Pinocchio

Full House Thai

Jugglers

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

Go Ho's Starry Night

"Don't send me away. Don't." Healer

"Do you want to go out with me?" Temperature of Love

City Hunter

Fall In Love With Me

What is Love

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

The Great Seducer

High End Crush

D-Day

Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

"What about you, Ina-pyon? A boyfriend?" Soratobu Kouhoushitsu

Koizora

Kimi Ni Todoke

If Paris Downcast

Sassy Go Go

W-Two Worlds

The Liar and His Lover

A Werewolf Boy

Bokura Ga Ita

Always

Mr. Sunshine

Lovers in Bloom

"Don't you know why I get upset?" Lovers in Bloom

U-Prince Series: The Handsome Cowboy

Asuka March!

My Sunshine

No Longer Heroine

" I think I kinda actually like you." No Longer Heroine

School 2015

Blue Spring Ride

Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match

"Thanks. I am really happy." Daytime Shooting Star

Boss and Me

Eulachacha Waikiki

晓看天色暮看云 (Looking at the Color of the Sky at Dawn and at the Clouds at Sunset)

Big

Peach Girl

"Even so, I like you." School 2015

Let's Eat 2

Doctor Stranger

Sukina Hito Ga Iru Koto

"Why do you keep pretending you don't know about my feelings?" Bride of Habaek

The Heirs

Let's Eat 2

Love Me If You Dare

From 5 to 9

Five

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

"So that the world can't hurt you. I will protect you like this." Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

No Longer Heroine

Love Around

For more infomation >> Asian Multifandom | Love - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Beatrice Borromeo en bikini, elle affiche sa ligne retrouvée avec son fils (photo) - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Beatrice Borromeo en bikini, elle affiche sa ligne retrouvée avec son fils (photo) - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王黑胡子的赏金成迷,海上的霸主竟然0赏金,原因众说纷纭 - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> 海贼王黑胡子的赏金成迷,海上的霸主竟然0赏金,原因众说纷纭 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kiratto Pri☆Chan 26 Vostfr (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Kiratto Pri☆Chan 26 Vostfr (Pub) (@PrettyTrad) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

1rd Shift 30 September Math Railway Group D Exam,RRB Group D Exam 30 September,Railway Math paper - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> 1rd Shift 30 September Math Railway Group D Exam,RRB Group D Exam 30 September,Railway Math paper - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Yersiz Hareketler #3 | Makas+Sollama+Tampon+TekTeker | ETS2MP - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> Yersiz Hareketler #3 | Makas+Sollama+Tampon+TekTeker | ETS2MP - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Y2K Problem Explained in Tamil | Computer Science in Tamil - Duration: 6:01.

If you have born in the 90s or before,

you might have heard about the Y2K

computer programming bug.

In 1947,

the world's first transistor was invented.

This is one of the first steps in the computer revolution.

In 1950s,

FORTRAN, COBOL, and

many programming languages were created.

After this, the software industry

started to grow faster.

In 1956,

IBM introduced IBM 350,

the world's first hard disk drive.

Even though this hard disk drive weighed nearly a ton

it's memory capacity was only 5 megabytes.

In 1958,

an American electrical engineer named Jack Kilby

took tiny transistors

and integrated them on a

germanium (Ge) semiconductor

and created the world's first integrated circuit.

Integrated circuits

revolutionized the computer industry.

It lead to the development of RAM and CPU

that we use today.

After 1980,

it became absolutely necessary

to computerize all fields.

But, during that time period,

cost of computer storage was still high.

Due to this high cost of storage,

software engineers

wrote codes with an aim to utilize less memory.

Normally, when we write a date,

first we will mention the day,

then month,

and then the year, in 8 digits format

as shown here.

But in those days, software engineers

in order to save memory,

coded the years to be saved as 2 digits instead of 4.

Now, in order to save a date in a computer,

instead of 8 places,

only 6 places were required, using less memory.

But, as the years gets saved in 2 digits,

computers saved the year 2000 as

zero zero.

But, there was just one problem with this date format.

Computers will assume this zero zero as the year 1900.

Computers won't be able to

distinguish the years 1900 and 2000.

This is how the Y2K bug got it's name.

As a result of this bug,

when the year 1999 ends

and the year 2000 begins,

computers and electronics all over the world

were predicted to malfunction.

From hospitals to nuclear power plants,

all the fields were already computerized by this time.

So, everyone feared that this Y2K bug

could cause a chaos.

What if nuclear missile systems

malfunction due to this Y2K bug

and cause another world war?

To avert this, USA and Russia conducted

Center for Year 2000 Strategic Stability,

a joint operation during the transition (1999 to 2000).

Coordinators from over 120 countries

established Y2K Cooperation Center (IY2KCC)

and promoted Y2K awareness worldwide.

During the midnight,

January, 1, 2000

no large scale problems were reported.

But in some places,

card swipe machines

stopped processing credit and debit card transactions.

In Onagawa nuclear power plant in Japan,

an alarm sounded two minutes after midnight.

And in Ishikawa nuclear powerplant in Japan,

a radiation-monitoring equipment failed at midnight

However, officials stated there was no risk to the public.

Similarly, minor technical malfunctions

were reported all over the world.

To overcome this Y2K bug

all over the world,

$300 billion dollars to $858 billion dollars

were spent in the computer industry

as per numerous reports.

Share your thoughts about the Y2K

in the comment section below.

See you all again in another sci-tech video.

Thanks for watching.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.

For more infomation >> Y2K Problem Explained in Tamil | Computer Science in Tamil - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Học bổ túc tay lái đường trường với thầy Nam . Đi qua cầu vượt Tân Thới Hiêp. Quận 12 - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Học bổ túc tay lái đường trường với thầy Nam . Đi qua cầu vượt Tân Thới Hiêp. Quận 12 - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Vendre ou donner un logement familial - ce qu'il faut savoir, droit suisse - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Vendre ou donner un logement familial - ce qu'il faut savoir, droit suisse - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

EastEnders viewers rage over illegal blunder – did you see it? - Duration: 3:15.

 EastEnders Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) is still locked up in prison for a crime he didn't commit

 The Queen Vic landlord was framed for the shooting of his ex-best mate and EastEnders villain Stuart Highway (Ricky Champ)

 Stuart admitted to shooting himself and Mick's family have been desperately trying to prove his innocence

 Last night, Hunter Owen (Charlie Winter) came in the Queen Vic to ask how Mick was doing

Related Articles EastEnders' Tiffany Butcher for GROOMING horror in sex gang twist? EastEnders fans OURTRAGED over Mick Carter paedophile storyline: 'Sickening' EastEnders' Mick Carter exit REVEALED in shock Linda betrayal?  Leaning on the bar, the confident schoolboy asked Shirley Carter (Linda Henry) for a drink

 "Pint of lager please," he requested. Shirley was hesitant but he managed to butter her up by handing her some Pakistani food he'd made

 "You can have a half – but keep it to yourself," Shirley replied. BBC (Pic: BBC) BBC (Pic: BBC)  EastEnders viewers soon pointed out that it's illegal for people under 18 to buy alcohol in a pub

 Teens aged 16 or 17 can drink beer, wine or cider with a meal if it is bought by an adult and they are accompanied by an adult

 "Hunter is 15 or 16 isn't he? Isn't it against the law for him to be drinking in that pub?" one asked

 Another wrote: "So they top off a poorly written episode by serving Hunter – isn't he underage?" Related Articles EastEnders paternity bombshell to end in devastating death? Emmerdale airs TWO brutal deaths in shocking scenes? Big Brother's Anamelia compared to Roxanne Pallett after doing THIS BBC (Pic: BBC) BBC (Pic: BBC)  And a third viewer tweeted: "Is Hunter going to have issues with alcohol?" Elsewhere, things went from bad to worse for Mick on the inside

 Stuart continued to torment him by telling an inmate to spread news that Mick is a paedophile

 EastEnders continues Thursday night at 7:30pm on BBC1. Related articles Emmerdale spoilers: Graham Foster killed off on Joe Tate's orders? Lorraine slated for airing Christmas segment in September Montana Brown goes nude to reveal startling weight loss after Bear Grylls Celebrity Island

No comments:

Post a Comment