Thursday, September 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 27 2018

I will write you a check for all--

Keep your check, bitch.

Giselle's going to get a bad rap this season for turning

the Lyons' world upside down.

But really, it's Giselle just trying

to put her world right side up.

Some people may say that Giselle

is as deadly as Boo Boo Kitty.

Giselle is more deadly.

[music playing]

[music playing]

We love to see the brothers.

And this time, they're visiting their brother in prison.

And tempers fly and emotions fly.

If you ain't got to do it for me, do it for your babies.

Yo, you ain't care about my baby

when you killed their mother.

Just stop that right now.

No, no, no, no, no, no.

He's right.

I deserved that, like Anika deserved what she got.

I don't get it.

I think Kingsley might be the thing everybody needs to stop.

You just guy here, Jeff Kingsley.

What is your even deal?

Kingsley comes for Lucious, and it

looks like he may have won.

Not only are you and sweet Cookie going

to accept my terms, but you're going to do

it with smiles on your faces.

Oh, boo boo, [inaudible].

It's not going turn out good for you.

[music playing]

For more infomation >> EMPIRE Season 5 Episode 2 Sneak Peek 'A Brotherly Reunion' | FOX Series - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Custom House Recruitment 2018 | Custom House Visakhapatnam Notification 2018 | Customs Jobs 2018 - Duration: 3:39.

Custom House Recruitment 2018

Custom House Visakhapatnam Notification 2018

Customs Jobs 2018

For more infomation >> Custom House Recruitment 2018 | Custom House Visakhapatnam Notification 2018 | Customs Jobs 2018 - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.1 Trend 85 Pk 5-Deurs | Superscherpe Private lease € 259,-- per maand Bel voor een p - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.1 Trend 85 Pk 5-Deurs | Superscherpe Private lease € 259,-- per maand Bel voor een p - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Help Save a Life Today

For more infomation >> Help Save a Life Today

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean president discusses joint Korean bid for Olympics with IOC chief - Duration: 0:51.

In their summit last week, President Moon and Kim Jong-un agreed that South and North

Korea should try to jointly host the Olympics in 2032.

And in New York Wednesday, President Moon brought up the subject with the head of the

International Olympic Committee, Thomas Back.

He emphasized to the Olympic chief that the first steps need to be taken early, and asked

for the world's support.

He also thanked Bach for his role in starting the series of sporting events between the

two Koreas, which have contributed to peace, referring to the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics

held in February.

Bach said that the IOC is always open to the idea of having an early dialogue and that

co-hosting the 2032 Olympics would complete the circle that began at Pyeongchang.

The two also discussed ways for the two Koreas to field joint teams in a range of sports

at the upcoming 2020 Olympics in Tokyo.

For more infomation >> S. Korean president discusses joint Korean bid for Olympics with IOC chief - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

【ニュース】日産 ノート e-POWERに「ニスモS」を追加 2018年9月25日 - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> 【ニュース】日産 ノート e-POWERに「ニスモS」を追加 2018年9月25日 - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

明星身體缺陷: 劉詩詩和大S同一部位,吳京讓人敬佩! - Duration: 8:02.

For more infomation >> 明星身體缺陷: 劉詩詩和大S同一部位,吳京讓人敬佩! - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

파리 패션위크 다라티비 입성 l DARATV VLOG - Duration: 10:37.

This is the first visit to Paris in my life

Today's opening is little bit different cuz I couldn't to film the opening to rush for ticketing

This is my first visit to Paris

And I wonder what Paris is gonna be like

I'm in Paris now

DARATV IN PARIS

I'm in Paris now

I'm going for the clothing fitting to attend tomorrow's fashion show

I just did Thom Brown's fitting in my room

But I didn't film it. So sad

Thom Browne is one of my favorite

My stylist brought 4~5 cute Them Browne clothing that is not yet officially out

I tried on all of them one by one

and picked the one that looks like Thom Browne

and the size just fits me well

Something very tiny

It was the smallest size but I was smaller

I feel good to walk on the street cuz I'm in Europe

I used to move to the place by car

But if I do that here, I'll miss all these beautiful scenery

So I wanted to take a walk today

The weather is just perfect

Look at the sky

Isn't it so beautiful?

It's so cute!

Everything in the shops looks so cute

They're not waiting for me so I'm gonna be lost

These are the ones for the shows

I'm going to get ready for Kenzo show that Alex will accompany with me

Let's change!

with Dara

I'll see my friends working on the runway

Let's enjoy

Today's concept is "Imperfect"

My concept is dark

You know something like dirty, spread, imperfect

Perfection is Ugly

There should be 1% missing part

~ Finding DARA ~

Dara posed for the camera

Dara enjoys the show

Now we're doing Sick Fashion People makeup

If you want to see whole make up process,

Please check it out on Kawk Tori's youtube channel

I feel like I'm kicking out my subscribers

Tadaa! I'm back

Sick fashion person appear in Fashion Show

Omniscient Interfering View (feat. Nam Hong)

Standing on that spot looks much better because of sunshine

This way Noona

Right here come little bit closer

He wants to complete the work that he is in charge of

To Sandara who is infant of Camara, Pd is directing her acting

Nam Hong / Dara's manager gives up to take a photo of dara for the photo of landscape

However Dara pretends she is okay even though she is hurt

Be careful your back

Manager who worries about DARA leads the work to let her relaxed

This is invitation letter "Madame Sandara Park"

Now I'm doing fitting for Kenzo

For this fashion week, especially for the previous shows,

I let down the color and tries to be classic

So I intended to contrast my outfit for Kenzo

because it's the last show

I want something colorful and intense

KENZO

Time for the sketch video

There was live band performance at the show

I was so excited but I pretended to be elegant

~ SSAN PD is being elegant ~

It was overwhelming! The tree was up and down and laser show was all over the stage

As you know Kenzo is very unique and colorful brand

and it went with live band music fantstically

So that Models's walking look very rhythmic

Choo Choo Choo Choo

It was a breathtaking show

You know every show has different style invitees

I mean at the previous show, there were rappers like Kanye West

Was Kanye West there?

Yap, right in front of us

OMG

I hope you enjoyed the show

FASHION WEEK 2018 is over

Today I'm looking around Paris

Cut this out

So this is the most famous Crepe in Paris

Before this, I just thought that Crepe is only in Harajuku

and someone told me that the Eiffel tower(?) also has it

But here! the place now I'm in is some park.

don't know where park

Marronnier Park

Marronnier Park

what was the name of it? (There was old Korean band called Marronnier)

I mean the song! their song! what was it?

I love the song! Cocktail love!

~ Cocktail love play ~

This looks Photo Zone

I can't decide the spot to take a photo

There are too many good spots

Now I'm competing with Kwaktori

Finally we can film it

Finally!

I was too busy to take

Well different videos will be uploaded on each channels (DARATV & Kwak Tori)

so you will be able to go and back to our channels to see all of them

All makeup content will be on Kwak Tori's channel

and other Paris story will be on DARATV

Wow! Water! It's so cool

So for DARATV

and For Me

This is the first Eiffel Tower!

So beautiful

Me & Eiffel tower

Now, it's the last night in Paris

and I'll be back to Korea tomorrow

to go to work at MIMISHOP

To be honest, I'm so, well, how to say this

I feel complicated and tight

so I want to feel freedom

I'm so desperate for freedom

well I should say I had hard time

So when I decided to come to Paris this time

I wanted to try something extreme that I haven't done before

I reduced the number of my staffs and make a team like eTF team

and came here to work

It was all new and strange experience

but very fun though

So I want,

what was that?

Ah! Independent woman! I want to be independent

I'll be brave and try to do my best as I have done always

My first Paris fashion week

I've learned so many things this time

and had so much fun here

made good memories

See you soon! (I mean very very soon)

For more infomation >> 파리 패션위크 다라티비 입성 l DARATV VLOG - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.2 Grand Prix S/S, APK 8-2019! Zondag Open! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 Grand Prix S/S, APK 8-2019! Zondag Open! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I Trend | Climate | Cruise | Pano.dak & Achteruitrijcamera Bel voor een proef - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I Trend | Climate | Cruise | Pano.dak & Achteruitrijcamera Bel voor een proef - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 COOPER S CHILI NAVI/XENON/PDC/LEDER - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 COOPER S CHILI NAVI/XENON/PDC/LEDER - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Cardboard M1919 Machine Gun That Shoots - Duration: 13:13.

How to make M1919 Machine Gun from Cardboard

For more infomation >> How to Make Cardboard M1919 Machine Gun That Shoots - Duration: 13:13.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh, Los Angeles choisie comme « point de ralliement » - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh, Los Angeles choisie comme « point de ralliement » - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jacques et Gabriella Grimaldi, la vie de luxe des jumeaux de Charlène (photo) - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Jacques et Gabriella Grimaldi, la vie de luxe des jumeaux de Charlène (photo) - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

American Horror Story - 8. Sezon 4. Bölüm Fragmanı | Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> American Horror Story - 8. Sezon 4. Bölüm Fragmanı | Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Karel Gott zesnulou Janu Kocianovou miloval: Takhle to mezi nimi jiskřilo! - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Karel Gott zesnulou Janu Kocianovou miloval: Takhle to mezi nimi jiskřilo! - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.5 DCI EXPRESSION S&S (110pk) Navi!/ Airco/ Cruise/ Elek.Pakket/ C.V. Afstand/ Mult - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.5 DCI EXPRESSION S&S (110pk) Navi!/ Airco/ Cruise/ Elek.Pakket/ C.V. Afstand/ Mult - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Finitions extérieures des fenêtres en aluminium - LPMDP #75 - Duration: 15:47.

For more infomation >> Finitions extérieures des fenêtres en aluminium - LPMDP #75 - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse A 180 d Automaat AMG Line | Launch Edition | Nieuw model | - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse A 180 d Automaat AMG Line | Launch Edition | Nieuw model | - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] ONEWE, ONEUS(원위, 원어스) _ LAST SONG - Duration: 3:40.

Where should I go?

Where's the end of this STORY?

My shoulders shrank more than usual

I can't stand properly YEAH

In my dream surrounded by darkness

I'm lonely every moment

Do you know how I feel?

Will you forget me?

Day by day time passes by

I'm scared of a lot of things

I'm mad at me

I'm looking for you floundering in the remaining memories

I wish I can smile someday

Let me do it again

Because this is not the end

Who cares if I'm often swayed?

Because I'm standing with you

I wanna wanna do it again

I want you so much until I'm out of breath

It was you who have helped me stand up

I wanna love you Love you once again

Every moment I realize myself I wake up from my dream

I sigh and feel more vacant

I miss you I I I I yeah

If I turn back the time Can we be hot like then?

The hatred words and endless greed

I want to erase all of them every moment

Am I changing again?

Sometimes to me I'm stupid, too

When I close my eyes, I still can see you

I'll leave my shoulder empty for you everyday

Let me do it again

Because this is not the end

Who cares if I'm often swayed?

Because I'm standing with you

I wanna wanna do it again

I want you so much until I'm out of breath

It was you who have helped me stand up

I wanna love you Love you once again

I'm going around the same place like the hands of clock

I can't flop down here and give up

Hold my hands

Let me do it again

Don't go away I'm not gonna be weak

Still on my way I won't avoid

In the end with you

I'll sing our song

Let me do it again

Because this is not the end

Who cares if I'm often swayed?

Because I'm standing with you

I wanna wanna do it again

I want you so much until I'm out of breath

It was you who have helped me stand up

I wanna love you Love you once again

For more infomation >> [MV] ONEWE, ONEUS(원위, 원어스) _ LAST SONG - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Karine Ferri, un corps de rêve, deux mois après son accouchement (photo) - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Karine Ferri, un corps de rêve, deux mois après son accouchement (photo) - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Horn a retrouvé l'amour - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Mike Horn a retrouvé l'amour - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

L'escapade secrète de Meghan Markle et du prince Harry aux Pays-Bas -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> L'escapade secrète de Meghan Markle et du prince Harry aux Pays-Bas -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Quanta carne c'è negli omogeneizzati? - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> Quanta carne c'è negli omogeneizzati? - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet et David Hallyday ne seront pas déshérités - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet et David Hallyday ne seront pas déshérités - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Estelle Lefébure et Ilona Smet, une ressemblance frappante ! - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Estelle Lefébure et Ilona Smet, une ressemblance frappante ! - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Google's 20th Birthday - US - Duration: 1:38.

What is Google?

What will happen on Y2K?

How do you tie a tie?

What's the most popular sport in the world?

What's the human genome project?

Is it a leap year?

How do you dance?

Is Pluto still a planet?

What is Neko Nabe?

What's the Large Hadron Collider?

Translate "love"

How does autotune work?

The royal wedding

Mayan Prophecy 2012

How do you pronounce "gif"?

What's a selfie?

How do you make avocado toast?

When do the summer games begin?

Show me pictures of cute animals

For more infomation >> Google's 20th Birthday - US - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Olivia O'Brien - hate u love u [Cover Art] - Duration: 2:56.

Feeling used, but I'm still missing you

And I can't see the end of this

Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips

And now all this time is passing by

But I still can't seem to tell you why

It hurts me every time I see you

Realize how much I need you

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I love you

Don't want to, but I can't put

Nobody else above you

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I want you

You want her, you need her

And I'll never be her

What about all the times

You would pick me up and we'd just drive

Around until we found a place to stay and waste the day away

We'd do nothing but it was okay with me

You say it's not good to spend all my time

Thinking about you so late at night

But I can't stop once I start it's like an avalanche

Thoughts coming and I just wanna hold your hand

Hold your breath, I'm going under

Not coming up 'til this night is over

'Til this night is over

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I love you

Don't want to, but I can't put

Nobody else above you

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I want you

You want her, you need her

And I'll never be her

All alone, I watch you watch her

Like she's the only girl you've ever seen

You don't care, you never did

You don't give a damn about me

Yeah, all alone, I watch you watch her

She is the only thing you've ever seen

How is it you never notice

That you are slowly killing me

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I love you

Don't want to, but I can't put

Nobody else above you

I hate you, I love you

I hate that I want you

You want her, you need her

And I'll never be her

For more infomation >> Olivia O'Brien - hate u love u [Cover Art] - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Cardboard M1919 Machine Gun That Shoots - Duration: 13:13.

How to make M1919 Machine Gun from Cardboard

For more infomation >> How to Make Cardboard M1919 Machine Gun That Shoots - Duration: 13:13.

-------------------------------------------

Five minutes with a fundraiser: Freda Armstrong - Duration: 3:25.

Why I wanted to get involved with the MS Trust is because our daughter

developed it unfortunately, seven, nearly eight, years ago

And because I couldn't do anything personally for her I wanted to do

something for everyone who has MS. When our daughter was first diagnosed I could

have sat down and wept. I did, just once, and I thought this isn't any good,

this isn't supporting her or the thousands of people with MS

I've got to do something positive and I felt right do something now and get on

with it and we had a curate at church whose

daughter had a MS and she came to me and she said Freda I know you're very

involved at your school but can I say to you if you want to help MS will you

support the MS Trust? And through her I came in touch with everyone at

Letchworth and I can't thank her enough. I'm really pleased that she said that to

me

I do a lot through my church they support me tremendously and the school

where I was Chair of Governors, the people from there are a tremendous support

for everything I do and I first of all decided to do a coffee morning at home

and it was a huge success, got nice weather even though it was November and

I sold the Christmas cards and so I've repeated that each year and I intend to

carry on doing that and then I thought I must do something else so we had a

strawberry tea it was called in those days and that again very successful, family

friends, people from church, town, from school again, supported me and they want

to support which is great and the local MP Sir Lindsay Hoyle has been a

tremendous support along with his wife so that will continue as long as I can

do it and my husband supports me then we will do that.

There's a friendliness about it and people are supportive and when I ring the MS Trust

for any problems I have there's a friendliness that comes through the

telephone wires which is great you feel there is someone there who knows exactly

what you're doing and they will give you the advice that you need, never been

without that

That charity to me is is there in the forefront of my mind all the time and as

I've said previously to you I will do my utmost to support it and I'm sure your

other fundraisers will do the same because this is all we can do

For more infomation >> Five minutes with a fundraiser: Freda Armstrong - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh, Los Angeles choisie comme « point de ralliement » - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi et Gad Elmaleh, Los Angeles choisie comme « point de ralliement » - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jacques et Gabriella Grimaldi, la vie de luxe des jumeaux de Charlène (photo) - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Jacques et Gabriella Grimaldi, la vie de luxe des jumeaux de Charlène (photo) - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Barcelona and Real Madrid offered Eden Hazard transfer advice over Man Utd's Paul Pogba - Duration: 2:52.

 At least that's according to Craig Bellamy. Manchester United star Pogba's continued fall-out with manager Jose Mourinho has seen a move to Barcelona proposed either in the January transfer window or next summer

 The France international even allegedly told United's hierarchy of his wish to leave on the eve of the current season but was denied his desired move to Spain after weeks of speculation

 At the same time, Chelsea talisman Hazard was linked to Real Madrid in the wake of Cristiano Ronaldo's £88

8million summer move to Juventus. But Los Blancos never firmed up their apparent interest in the Belgian international - named the second best player at the World Cup behind Luka Modric - given Chelsea's rumoured £200million price-tag

 Both Hazard and Pogba remain at their current clubs in England but like Pogba, Hazard's long-term future is also uncertain having hinted at a desire to join Real Madrid in the summer

 The 27-year-old's contract at Stamford Bridge runs out in 2020 with talks over a new deal having ran for over a year without reaching any agreement despite the London club's intentions to pay him £300,000-a-week

 Hazard has enjoyed a strong start to the season off the back of the World Cup and netted his sixth goal of the campaign with a stunning solo dribble and finish against Liverpool last night

 Chelsea's main man put their Premier League rivals to the sword in the Carabao Cup third round despite only coming off the bench for the final 30 minutes at Anfield, also playing a part in the equaliser in a 2-1 win

 And Sky Sports pundit and former Liverpool forward Bellamy says that if he were at Real or Barca, Hazard would be his transfer priority in windows to come

 Hailing the Belgium captain on The Debate, Bellamy said: "He's just a brilliant player

He had a great World Cup, he's come back and I think it was brilliant they [Chelsea] rested him for a couple of games because you watch him play, his low centre of gravity… "I know over the last few years we've been disappointed in one or two seasons because that's how highly we think of him - I believe he's one of the best players in the world

  "I believe he's the best player in the Premier League right now and has been for the last few years

  "He might not have always shown it but if I was Real Madrid or Barcelona, it's no disrespect to Chelsea - a club designed on winning - he's the one player [I would want]

  "If you give me a choice of any player in the Premier League to play for those two clubs, I'd pay for him

 "I believe that's the step he needs to take now."

For more infomation >> Barcelona and Real Madrid offered Eden Hazard transfer advice over Man Utd's Paul Pogba - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction à la Bible | Bertrand Pinçon - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Introduction à la Bible | Bertrand Pinçon - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Pensioni e LdB 2019: verso deficit al 2,4%, critiche tecniche su assegni d'oro - Duration: 5:24.

 Le ultime novità sulle Pensioni ad oggi 27 settembre 2018 vedono confermare le stime di crescita del rapporto deficit pil, che potrebbe arrivare a superare il 2% al fine di confermare il superamento della legge Fornero [VIDEO] e di avviare il redditto e le pensioni di cittadinanza

Una prospettiva che rischia però di scontrarsi internamente con i propositi del Ministro dell'Economia ed esternamente con i mercati e le istituzioni europee

Nel frattempo l'ex Ministro del Lavoro Elsa Fornero scende in campo per difendere Tria, mettendo le mani avanti sul possibile sviluppo di una nuova crisi simile a quella già avvenuta nel 2011

Mentre dal Parlamento arrivano importanti aggiornamenti rispetto al taglio degli assegni d'oro, che però non dovrebbe prevedere un vero e proprio meccanismo di ricalcolo contributivo

  Riforma pensioni, intesa per rapporto tra deficit e pil al 2,4%  La prossima legge di bilancio potrebbe spingere il rapporto tra deficit e pil al 2,4%

È quanto emerge dagli ultimi confronti tra Lega e Movimento 5 stelle in merito al reperimento delle risorse utili per sostenere le riforme promesse in campagna elettorale, a partire dal superamento della legge Fornero [VIDEO] e dall'avvio del reddito e delle pensioni di cittadinanza, oltre che della flat tax

La palla ora passerebbe al Ministro dell'Economia Giovanni Tria, sul quale sono cresciute le pressioni per un allentamento della rigidità dei conti nelle ultime settimane

Non è un caso se lo stesso riteneva la soglia da centrare stimata al di sotto del 2%

Tria ha spiegato ieri di aver scelto di fare il Ministro nell'interesse della nazione e non di altri

 Insomma, la questione al momento continua a mantenere dei margini d'incertezza, se non altro perché a pesare su questo scenario vi sarebbe anche la possibile reazione negativa dei mercati

La difesa del Ministro Tria da parte di Elsa Fornero  Sul rischio che internamente al Governo si arrivi ad un redde rationem per la sostenibilità dei conti è tornata ad intervenire anche Elsa Fornero, che ha difeso l'attuale Ministro dell'Economia

"Se il ministro Tria dovesse dimettersi saremmo allo sbando. Anche nei momenti difficili ci sono persone in cui si può riporre fiducia e Tria è uno di questi perché esprime concretezza e saggezza in un governo che sembra aver perso la bussola"

L'ex Ministro del Lavoro ultimamente si è scagliata in particolare contro le pressioni effettuate per un cambiamento sulle attuali regole di quiescenza ed i rischi connessi in merito alla possibile perdita di fiducia da parte dei mercati

"Le proposte di riforma del governo rappresentano una contro riforma che riporta indietro le lancette dell'orologio come se non avessimo vissuto la grande crisi finanziaria del 2011", ha quindi concluso

  Tagli agli assegni d'oro, situazione tecnica non prevede ricalcoli contributivi  Sul taglio agli assegni d'oro l'analisi tecnica in arrivo dal Servizio Studi della Camera sottolinea che il meccanismo sottostante della legge in corso d'approvazione non prevede un ricalcolo contributivo, ma si baserà esclusivamente sull'età di uscita dal lavoro

All'interno del dossier si spiega quindi che il tentativo di ovviare alle storture del sistema previdenziale si slegherà dai contributi versati e vedrà aumentare la penalizzazione a seconda di quanto prima si sarà ottenuta la quiescenza [VIDEO]

In questo senso, non si faranno differenze tra chi ha versato più contributi nonostante abbia lasciato il lavoro prima (ad esempio perché lavoratore precoce)

Se sarà approvato in questo modo, il nuovo taglio non prevederà quindi un vero e proprio ricalcolo sulla base dei versamenti effettivi

Questo articolo è stato verificato con: https://www.corriere.it/politica/18_settembre_26/lega-m5s-un-accordo-24percento-a7c1477e-c198-11e8-bcc0-6fbb0e9f9aa8

shtml https://it.notizie.yahoo.com/fornero-difende-tria-171904309.html Chiedi la correzione di questo articolo

No comments:

Post a Comment