Saturday, September 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2018

well I forgot to charge my Apple watch and the battery died so I'll have to use the

old tried-and-true method of figuring out what time it is

oh yeah it's dime time

hey everybody its Rob with Rob finds treasure and I've got a box dimes to hunt today

it is circulated I've already checked it I'm hoping since the last couple of dive

boxes lately I've actually produced some Silver's that I don't need to hunt too

because it really is tough in my eyes so hopefully we can go through a box of

Dimes here hoping we can get a silver or two or some cool four-door proof you

name it we'll be checking for errors and varieties too and thanks to a awesome

generous subscriber I'll have a 1996 West Point didn't really expect to find

that boxes but I had to look still looking for an 82 no mint mark and some

DVRs and DDoS and some off-center punches as you know enough of that let's

start cracking into dimes see what we get rule number 37 and once again late

in the box I was ready to get up on this box I've got a bunch of discards down

here yes several brand-new 2018 d rolls I say that because I've opened about

four rolls that had 2018 D Enders on both sides and they were all 18 DS so

these ones I can't see all the ends but I'm 99% sure that they are likely gonna

be new ones a spot checked a couple opened it and then taped it back up so

we're really low on the rolls and there's probably a few more brand-new

rolls in here that I won't get to could I bring you in because we're all 37 I

just cracked it open and I think we have a silver dime I mean I don't think it's

got to be look at that this is why we hood it's got a mint mark a demon mark

and it's a 62 d to go along with three rainbow toad ones that I pulled out as I

was hunting so that's a good sign good to get some silver out of the box

we'll get back to hunting and hope we have quite a few more rules to go

through and that they're not all brand new answer

the rules rule 43 one of the ends wasn't new and it's pretty much brand new role

I just wanted to show that to you well tape it back up and get on with Don well

finished that diamond hunt 15 rolls I either checked inside and tape them back

up or didn't even open because there are obvious and yeah there's just a lot of

brand-new dimes we did pull out some rainbow tone ones we even pulled out an

army green one I didn't pull out the 2 2009 DS that I found because they were

pretty toasty and I didn't find any errors of varieties there wasn't a lot

to look at because even the rolls that I did open 1/3 to 1/2 of them we're new so

kind of a mix box but you know what in this box where we only searched probably

the third to a half of the number of Dimes really we did pull a silver out so

my streak of finding silver and dine boxes continues and I'll take it

1962 D on top of some odd tone ones not a bad hunt it'll be a fast hunt but not

a bad hunt hopefully you enjoyed the hunt we did find silver we did find some

cool coins if you did I appreciate a thumbs up and as always everyone happy

hunting and thanks for watching go and add this silver rosey to the silver

rosey roll

For more infomation >> Dime Time - Silver Hiding In The Box! - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

[UNBOXING FANSITE] MAJOR SCALE'S MIC MIC BUNGEE SLOGAN & FAME CHEERING SLOGAN - Duration: 6:26.

Hellooo everyone~~~ I'm TÊ~~~~

So today I'll unbox some slogan~

So this is~

FAME slogan by Major Scale *well in the video, she's saying she mistaken it with the OTHER TWO slogans so pls watch until the end :")*

So these are 2 vers~

1 ver is S and the other is G~

So uh Major Scale,

no need anymore saying right :))

she's a very big fansite masternim of-

a very big fansite of Suga~

So this is for the Love Yourself tour~ She made this cheering kit~

So these are the 2 cheering kits, both are-

they are both big slogans~

1 is hologram and 1 is reflection~

So umm

lemme unbox it now~

Actually I don't know which one is S and which is G :>

I will-

note it later afterwards~

So this is a big zipper bag okay~

So here, it's so pretty TvT

omg I love this fan so much :>>

This is a fan~

With a handle :>

It's not entirely transparent but the suga word is~

This is back in MAMA~

Mic drop~

So these are the smaller goods~

It just rain in my place just now so it will be kinda loud so Im srry guys :<

These are photocards~

The material is just a normal ptc~

Major Scale pics are just so wow yall, omg this one is so beautiful fhsadiofahdsf

These are all mic drop guys

At the back..

It says sth idk.. *it's mic mic bungee aka the name of this set WHICH she mistaken with FAME set :)*

These are 2 postcards~

They r the same~

There's a line of words that are kinda popped up words?

It says here... mic mic bungee ah so this also mean mic mic bungee ok :))

At the back is just the picture again~

This is stickers~

Love ecstasy is her previous ptb set~

Here this is so cute :>>

There are 2 similar set of stickers~

*that sticker set is actually the exact same thing as the stickers in the love ecstasy set*

So it's the slogan's turn~

Soo this is a big slogan~*explain in vnm*

It's not the normal size~ So this is hologram~

This is the hologram ver ok~

At the back it says min yoongi~

It says here Major Scale~

Here's the hologram :33

MIC MIC BUNGEE *sigh..eventho that name appears ALOT of times she still dunno that this is not the fame slogan :)...*

Here~

So cool~

So pretty :33

So this is a vertical slogan ok~

This is the other ver~ *i cried while doing this sub man*

So uhh idk if the content is the same but-

*so the caption in the vid says 'i'm just mistaken over things pls ignore it* sigh...:)*

The fan is a bit different already~ *she meant the selection of the picture on the fan*

So the content is also different?

So this is transparent fan~

So the design *the picture* is different from the last one~

*is this when u finally realized that you're wrong man :")*

These are the goods~

It is stored in a bag like the other set~

Ah this one, there are less stuff than the other one

*WELL OBV BECAUSE THEY R NOT THE SAME THING IFDSAFSHF*

Uhh so this one I think they are photocards but like not the normal ptc size,

these are bigger~

Her photography skills ugh

Oh these are stickers~

Suga suga yoongi yoongi~

B&W and blue are the main colors~

At the back it says FAME here~

Which is the set name guys~ Fame is *translate to vnm*

*i cant believe she saw the name of the set behind the photocards but still can't figure out that the 1st set and this one is not related to each other :)*

Okay here's the slogan~

So this is a glitter slogan~

This ver is glitter~

hmm the size is a bit different guys..?

Idk the size- I think they are not equal as in the size?

It says min yoongi in glitter~

And this is the front~

If you keep looking at it you'll not recognize that's yoongiㅋㅋ

This is, when was this :))? *ddaeng stage festa 2018*

This issss, when was this I cant figure it out:>>?

Ah this is Fake love era, that's when his hair is black :>

But the event... idk

Ah guysss so after I checked :>

So umm I was mistaken a lil bit that-

this is the fame slogan that's right but the last one that I unbox,

the last one-

this one is mic mic bungee slogan guys *I MEAN IT WAS WRITTEN ALL OVER THE SET FIDHAFSDIH*

This is 'mic mic bungee' slogan~

So all 3 of them are Major Scale's and this one is mic mic bungee *which is completely different from fame*

uhhh so it's a different slogan set

to fame :> fame have 2 vers

and this one umm

mic mic bungee is a different one

but I accidentally mistakenly unbox it :>>> so :>>>>

so I'll put these 2 sets including 3 slogans into one video ok :>>>

*cries in relief she finally realized it*

So next up~ This is the other mic mic bungee slogan *NOOOOOOOOOO*

the other ver of mic mic bungee slo

AH nono this iss... *forgive her cuz she unbox a loads of stuff in a period time so her brain can't rmb all :>*

So this is the other fame ver as I said earlier that fame will have 2 versions~

It will be ver S and ver G~

*shes uhh kinda always a bit delulu like this so ya :>*

umm

So one will be

glitter slogan, and the other is

um reflection slogan :>

So uhm

here

it's the same as the last fan~

Soo the content is the same guys :>>

Lemme see if they are the same alright :>>

So umm the photocards are different~

But at the back it still says fame~

But the stickers are the same aye~

Okay :3

So the slogan will be different too~

And this is the back~

It also says min yoongi just like the last one~

The font is also the samee

But it will be reflective~

And the other slogan is glitter~

And this is a horizontal slogan~

I REALLY love this oneee, I mean look guys!!

This is back in Festa~

When rapline performed ddaeng~

So this is suga while performing ddaenggg

U know what :))) lemme zoom into it for yall :)))

Here :333

:)))))) can u see anythingggg

Okayy so this is the end of my unboxing video~

So to summarise up this unboxing video :>

so there are 3 slogans in total~

These are 2 different sets and 3 slogans~

There's a bit mistake there, I hope you will forgive me cuz I usually-

I always made a mistake with these things :< I can't rmb correctly :(

So these 2 will be fame ok guys~

And this will be mic mic bungee slo~

So this is the final end of my unboxing video~

Byebyeee~

For more infomation >> [UNBOXING FANSITE] MAJOR SCALE'S MIC MIC BUNGEE SLOGAN & FAME CHEERING SLOGAN - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Unique Tiny House w/ Stained Glass Accents - Duration: 2:10.

Cute Unique Tiny House w/ Stained Glass Accents

For more infomation >> Cute Unique Tiny House w/ Stained Glass Accents - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Bernie Sanders just demanded the FBI investigate five lies Kavanaugh told at his hearing - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Bernie Sanders just demanded the FBI investigate five lies Kavanaugh told at his hearing - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche 911 - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Porsche 911 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Steamed Fish with Soy Sauce | Thai Food | ปลากระพงนึ่งซีอิ๊ว - Duration: 2:39.

Steamed Fish with Soy Sauce

Oil 1 tbsp

Coriander root 3

Chinese celery 2

Spring onion 4

Shiitake mushrooms 3

Ginger 5

Shallots 5

Garlic 5

Sichuan pepper 2 tsp

Black Pepper 2 tsp

Soy sauce 2 cup

Sugar 6 tbsp

Streaky pork 200 g

Simmer for 30 minutes

Fish 1

Ginger 2 tbsp

Chinese liquor 1 tbsp

Sesame oil 1 tbsp

Shiitake mushrooms 3

Black Soy sauce 1 tsp

Spring onion 3 tbsp

Red chili

3-4 serve

For more infomation >> Steamed Fish with Soy Sauce | Thai Food | ปลากระพงนึ่งซีอิ๊ว - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

France - French Forest - Road trip with a JEEP WILLYS - 37 - Duration: 2:59.

Small road trip.

In a french forest.

With a JEEP WILLYS.

Now I m sitting on The Jeep.

This is the one made from American during the second world war.

It engine and all other parts are absolutely original.

A nice sound.

In immersion as in 1944.

This old lady played to us the "broken-down car" trick, in a full descent.

Thank to watch and see you soon for a next episode of a vietnamese woman in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment