Sunday, September 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2018

Donald Trump is not playing defense anymore.

He's taking up the fight against the Democrats and the media over Brett Kavanaugh's nomination.

And Trump dropped one surprise that revealed the truth about Kavanaugh's accuser.

Donald Trump Presses The GOP To Play Offense The Washington Post reported that Trump got

angry with Senate Republicans.

Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley bent over backwards to accommodate Christine

Ford, the woman who is accusing Kavanaugh of trying to ra*pe her at a high school party.

Despite the fact that she has no evidence and all the witnesses she named denied being

at the party, Grassley still treated her flimsy allegations as serious.

This led to a massive delay in the Senate to vote on Kavanaugh.

Ford strung the GOP along and that allowed the Democrats to drop a second false allegation

about Kavanaugh.

The New Yorker ran an article where Deborah Ramirez claimed Kavanaugh exposed himself

to her at a college party.

Ramirez admitted to being drunk and unsure if Kavanaugh was even there.

She also called classmates to ask them if they recalled Kavanaugh being there.

It was clear her allegation was false.

Trump Pushes The GOP To Defend Kavanaugh But the Democrats miscalculated.

Trump began defending Kavanaugh on Monday.

He called Ford and Ramirez's allegations "false."

Trump tweeted: THE DEMOCRATS ARE WORKING HARD TO DESTROY

A WONDERFUL MAN, AND A MAN WHO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE ONE OF OUR GREATEST SUPREME COURT JUSTICES

EVER, WITH AN ARRAY OF FALSE ACCUSATIONS THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!

Grassley also finally drew a line with Ford.

He said the GOP would hire an outside female lawyer who would question Ford.

That enraged Ford.

Her lawyer, Michael Bromwich, sent a letter to Grassley claiming the hearing was unfair.

"In our view, the hiring of an unnamed 'experienced s*ex crimes prosecutor' as Mr. Davis described

in his email, is contrary to the Majority's repeated emphasis on the need for the Senate

and this Committee's members to fulfill their constitutional obligations," Ford's

attorney wrote.

"It is also inconsistent with your stated wish to avoid a 'circus,' as well as Dr.

Blasey Ford's repeated requests through counsel that senators conduct the questioning.

This is not a criminal trial for which the involvement of an experienced s*ex crimes

prosecutor would be appropriate."

"The hearing plan that Mr. Davis described does not appear designed to provide Dr. Blasey

Ford with fair and respectful treatment," Bromwich concluded.

Her lawyer gave the game away.

Critics believe it showed Ford really does not want to testify.

She named four other students who were at the party and every one denied being there

or that the party even happened.

They did so under the penalty of perjury.

The only one who has not testified on the record is Ford.

And while she claims she does want to testify, her lawyer keeps hinting that she will not

show up.

Trump pushed the GOP to fight on this issue.

And they exposed Kavanaugh's accusers as being liars.

We will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

#TrumpDroppSurprise #KavanaughsAccuser #trumpRevealTruth

For more infomation >> Trump Dropped One Surprise That Revealed The Truth About Kavanaugh's Accuser - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : AO CENSURAR LULA, FUX JULGOU PEDIDO QUE ERA PARA TOFFOLI - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : AO CENSURAR LULA, FUX JULGOU PEDIDO QUE ERA PARA TOFFOLI - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

News: XIAOMI M365 solid/full rubber rear tire, the easy way! FR - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> News: XIAOMI M365 solid/full rubber rear tire, the easy way! FR - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Recorded Interviews of Singer 2018 || Hua Chenyu 华晨宇《歌手2018》有声采访剧照 - Duration: 5:08.

*Behind the Scenes of Singer 2018* *Recorded Interview*

I feel that making music is the same as making art *<<Qi-Tian>> in Singer 2018 EP4*

After you learn more * <<Qi-Tian>> in Singer 2018 EP4*

the two aspects are balanced more and more * <<Qi-Tian>> in Singer 2018 EP4*

There is one viewpoint that I share with Wang Feng *<<Qi-Tian>> in Singer 2018 EP4*

That is in music, nobody is better

or worse than another

Age also doesn't mean anything

Older doesn't mean better

Or a younger age means being worse

I have never had these ideas

Because learning music is a never-ending process

Every era has its own music

which produces different musicians

Therefore

Just like I would definitely learn from older generations

about their experiences

and their ideas of music from their time

But at the same time

I would also

keep watch on newer stuff just coming out of the newer generation

to see how their music is and to learn from them

What are cherry tomatoes? *<<Child>> in Singer 2018 EP5*

Tiny tomatoes * <<Child>> in Singer 2018 EP5*

Oh okay, okay * <<Child>> in Singer 2018 EP5*

But I want to eat barbecue

I want meat, meaty stuff. I want to eat meat

I don't want to eat fruits

Junk food?

I want to meat. I want to eat spicy stuff

Smelly tofu is okay too

*<<Flammable and Explosive>> in Singer 2018 EP8*

I finished rehearsing one song before *<<Flammable and Explosive>> in Singer 2018 EP8*

but after the rehearsal

When I heard the rather sad news [ that he lyricist of the song just passed away ]

I...

At that moment, I just wanted to perform this song

The second day, I only had this song in my head

So I felt that I could not perform other songs

Just this one. Right

I have great respect

for the lyricist and arranger of every song

Because I am also... a composer

I write songs myself

I compose

That's why... erm

I would know the work of writers

the so-called people behind the scenes, their sacrifice

A complete song should not be attributed only to the singer

It is a whole package

Therefore...

In my heart, the song itself is even more important

Right. Therefore...

I pay a great deal of respect to people behind the scenes

This week, I rearranged << Wayfarer >> *<< Wayfarer >> in Singer 2018 EP9*

It went pretty well, just that the lyrics are a bit long *<< Wayfarer >> in Singer 2018 EP9*

It is quite difficult to sing *<< Wayfarer >> in Singer 2018 EP9*

Also, this song is the most trying on the vocal cord

and just as when I am working on this demanding song, I am sick

But I should be able to recover

After I recover, I will nail it. Wuh

*<<Fake Monk>> in Singer 2018 EP10*

I am just doing what I want to do *<<Fake Monk>> in Singer 2018 EP10*

For if I want to share this kind of music to the public *<<Fake Monk>> in Singer 2018 EP10*

all that I have hoped is that

you can hear something different. Right

In this world,

there are many many different types of music

There are some very magical

or even music that can not be understood. But they exist

and they all have their unique things to express

Those are magical instead of just being

routine with fixed norms in melodies

<<Fake Monk>>

When I compose... *<<Ordinary Path>> in Singer 2018 EP11*

I never sit in front of a piano *<<Ordinary Path>> in Singer 2018 EP11*

Instead

I wait for inspirations before I start

That is...

I would not rush things

If I don't have inspiration for a week or a month, I won't sit in front of the piano

I would relax myself to do anything unrelated to music

Besides listening, I won't touch music

But...

But when an inspiration hits me

it is alright for me to

go on for several days without eating or sleeping

But this is ...

I will wait

I won't force it

*<<I Am What I Am>> in Singer 2018 EP 12*

I seldom perform this song *<<I Am What I Am>> in Singer 2018 EP 12*

Every year, in my concert *<<I Am What I Am>> in Singer 2018 EP 12*

I sing it only once *<<I Am What I Am>> in Singer 2018 EP 12*

Every year

I only sing it once as the last song of my concert

It is a...

...is a...

...song that I feel...

Because I love this song so much

This song is my...

It is my...

My favorite Chinese song

Translated by Hua Chenyu English Subs Subscribe for more translated videos of Hua Hua

For more infomation >> Recorded Interviews of Singer 2018 || Hua Chenyu 华晨宇《歌手2018》有声采访剧照 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

| Oil painting | Demonstration how to paint a dog portrait - Duration: 6:09.

How to paint a portrait of a dog

Hi me it's Fanny Duhaime, I'm an artist painter and I gave myself as mission

to help you propel your career as an artist.

And to do that, I like to help you by showing you some demonstrations with which

I can teach you some tips and techniques.

So today is the case with the portrait a dog that I realized lately

for a special order, I give you my observations, my stuff and the techniques

that you could use to realize the is holding.

When I paint an animal or a person, I almost always start with an eye,

unless his position ensures that it makes sense to start

by another section.

Starting with the look allows me from the moment early to find out if my canvas is successful

or not.

Especially in the case of a portrait order where it is essential to succeed in reproducing well

the unique expression that belongs to the subject.

As in the case here, to be certain that the owner recognizes the

traits of his dog.

And when we talk about expression, practically everything happens in the eyes.

So if the look is successful and you work well later, your portrait will do

the pride of your client.

Once the eye is successful I enlarge around, because the facial muscles also contribute

to expression.

In the case here, I opted for a style who is closer to the abstract figurative

only hyperrealism.

Which means I could have gone a lot more in detail by making each hair

or almost anything you can do without problems, but in my case, to respect my style

artistic I go there a little more way abstract, I play with shadow tones

and lights to define my subject and give it its proportions.

As for the colors used, being given that the dog is black with a little bit of

white and gray, my palette turns essentially around that.

Several shades of gray going from white to black.

You'll notice if you look at pictures animals with black hair,

the reflections are bluish.

So I also work some areas with a bluish gray.

I also use a more dark gray to some places, always referring to me

to the picture provided by my client in order to place each shade well to make sure

that it looks like his dog.

This is not the time to improvise and change hues!

For more complex parts like the nose and the eyes, I always start by placing

my colors as accurately as possible, but without immediately trying to do the details.

Expanding the work area will allow you to better see the proportions and better see what

which must be corrected.

Imagine that you spend 15 minutes painting the nostril left in the details that

when you come to those straight you realize that you did everything a little

too low or it's crooked.

To structure the area with the colors and then detail it will allow you to minimize

errors and corrections to make.

To paint this portrait I used as to my usual flat brushes of different

formats as well as a mop brush to refine the brushstrokes I consider too rude.

I always keep very close my picture of reference and I take a look

very regularly to make sure reproduce the animal well.

Again, it's because it's from a portrait that it's so important.

If you paint a dog for a personal creation, you can let yourself go and do some

changes, because your buyer will not have the reference on which you based yourself

to paint the canvas, he will only see the final result.

When I get to the hair section more long in the game I have to pay attention

in the sense of the hair and each layer of color on each other.

We start with the one below and we end up with the one on the top.

Once we have placed our colors better possible, we come to perfect the

traits to our taste.

So here, I hope it helped you, if you have questions or comments

do not hesitate to leave them right here under the video, it will make me happy to answer you.

If you liked that you can click on thumbs up and do not forget to subscribe

to miss nothing of the next capsules training.

Thank you very much for your listening, we see each other next week.

For more infomation >> | Oil painting | Demonstration how to paint a dog portrait - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Tuto: XAIOMI M365 installation of a rear solid rubber tire (with holes) FR - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> Tuto: XAIOMI M365 installation of a rear solid rubber tire (with holes) FR - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Tuto: XIAOMI M365 how to remove a solid rubber tire FR - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Tuto: XIAOMI M365 how to remove a solid rubber tire FR - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nombres décimaux 6ème - Rap maths - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Nombres décimaux 6ème - Rap maths - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Scripture Reveals Mary's Role in the Church 4 of 7 My Mother's Virtue - Duration: 15:23.

Scripture Reveals Mary's Role in the Church 4 of 7

September 30, 2018

Lord Jesus, thank You for the beautiful insights into Your mother.

Please open our hearts and minds to receive from You all that you want us to have.

Amen.

Ezekiel told me last night that the Lord had another message for the Channel.

This was when I was just in the final mixing stages of I Sought the Lord song.

So, here I am asking for the other message and Jesus reminded me I forgot about Him in

the Temple as a child.

So, that will be the message after this.

But here is what He wanted to say about His mother, that I really didn't give Him a chance

to say when I did the third teaching.

Jesus began, "I am so glad you asked, and I did want to share with you something from

your last teaching.

"My people, do you not know that everything in the Scriptures is loaded with meanings?

Plural.

That is, more than one meaning to each episode.

This situation, the wedding at Cana, was presented to you as an illustration of the power of

prayer—not even in words, but prayer of the heart.

I have told this to you before.

The sigh of your heart for the plight of others is a powerful prayer going straight to the

Throne Room.

Why?

Because within the heart, I dwell.

And it is the seat of your soul and selfless sincerity.

"It was the intention of My mother's heart and her distress over the couple's lack that

prompted her to approach Me.

I wanted you to see how very moved with care she is over your situations that bring distress.

I wanted you to see the selfless love and concern she has for all of you.

"And yes, I wanted you to see that she has been appointed by Me as a mother and intercessor

for mankind.

'Who is My mother, My brother, My sister?

He or she who does the will of My Father in Heaven.

These are true mothers, brothers, and sisters to Me.'

"Yet it is only fitting that the spotless one who brought Me into this world, who kept

her purity of heart, who was faithful to the very last drop of her being when she witnessed

My crucifixion, never once calling out to Abba, "Save Him, Father!"

Never once did she disagree with My mission and what must be fulfilled in Scripture.

"Growing up in the Temple, she knew the Messiah must suffer rejection and die at the

cruel hands of the Romans.

She knew that only Romans could crucify and that what was written: 'I am poured out

like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax; it is melted within

my breast; my strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to my jaws;

you lay me in the dust of death.

For dogs encompass me; a company of evildoers encircles me; they have pierced my hands and

feet.'

Psalm 22:14-16

And to complete the Lord's thought here, Mary knew that only the Romans could crucify.

And that what was written in Psalm 22 would have to be accomplished by the Messiah.

Jesus continued, "She knew this Psalm well, because it was regularly recited in the Temple

in anticipation of the Messiah.

There were men who knew the Messiah must suffer, but they looked forward to His deliverance,

perhaps even a miracle of deliverance, to prove that I was indeed the Messiah.

"Those who believed were vindicated when I rose from the dead and they heard of it.

I appeared to many of them, for their hearts were broken.

I commissioned them to carry on the work.

Yes, many of the Pharisees and priests converted.

"But My Mother knew I must first undergo this suffering.

She lived with this prospect looming in her heart all of her days, knowing that someday

she would have to offer Me on that Cross.

"You have no idea what she went through for you, My people, no idea at all.

And that is why it is such a terrible offense to Me when people reject her motherly love.

"The Devil continually looked for ways to bring her down.

He couldn't stand the idea that a woman had more favor and power from God than he did.

And he couldn't stand the idea that she was mothering the Apostles and being looked upon

as a mother to the family of God.

"He also engineered a deep split in the Church through the behavior of wicked men posing

as My Apostles.

And then, at just the right time, used a movement based on legitimate sins of the hierarchy

to introduced this false doctrine about worshiping Mary and that the dead in Christ could not

pray for you.

"Lies!

All of them lies.

Cleverly executed by the Master Deceiver.

"And now, I have come to restore her to her rightful place in the Church.

But anyone who brings her up is automatically marked as deceived and an idol worshipper.

Yet their reward is not lost with Me in Heaven.

They have been faithful to bear witness to the truth.

"When you give your lives to Me, very often you must break with family tradition and lifestyles

that are prohibited to a Christian, because they are not healthy for you.

But in the process, you inherit more relatives than you ever had before.

"The bond of Christian family love is very strong, because it is grounded and rooted

in Me.

Of course, My mother would be your mother, even as an elderly woman in the church is

called 'mother'.

This is a moot point and a complete waste of time to argue over.

"But understand that there was more than one reason I entrusted her with you.

She is all the things a leader should be: loving, strong, uncompromising, sacrificing,

filled with the knowledge of God and Heaven.

And most of all, so totally committed to her children that she, too, gave her only Son

for the salvation of the world.

"And she has not missed a day in her Office.

Rather, she has grown in status and responsibility over the centuries, as she has been so very

faithful in caring for mankind, who I saved.

"So, I have given her special gifts to handle the volume of prayer and supplication she

receives.

She is well aware at all times of your situation, through the Holy Spirit.

She is also aware of your temperament, what you would probably do—and what she knows

I want you to do.

"And therein lies her secret: My mother knows Me better than anyone—other than the Holy

Spirit and the Father.

"She knows what pleases Me, and therefore she does not always present your petitions

to Me, unless they are pure and without selfish motive.

Rather, she works with you until you have overcome these faults.

She observes your character and nudges you in your conscience to do the right thing.

"When you fall, she is there to wipe the tears from your eyes, to tend to the wound on your

knee, so to speak.

A consoling word to you.

After all, she consoled Me in all My trials.

She was My advocate, anticipating outcomes and preparing solutions, praying to the Father

and listening to His counsel.

She was never far from Him.

She was, rather, always aware of His Presence within her, and cultivated that inner union

of hearts that is so precious to His Heart.

"She looks after those who have really blown it in their lives and are afraid to turn to

Me for forgiveness.

She paves the way for reconciliation, and very often when they are praying the Rosary,

I appear to them.

Through her intercession and intervention, she has saved countless souls that were headed

for Hell.

Just through her prayers and good counsel.

"Just like the Good Vinedresser, she intercedes and asks permission to take a desperate soul

under her mantle, and I yield to her and give that soul to her to work with.

I give them another chance.

"So he said to the keeper of the vineyard, 'Look, for the past three years I have come

to search for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any.

Therefore cut it down!

Why should it use up the soil?'

'Sir, the man replied, 'leave it alone again this year, until I dig around it and

fertilize it.

If it bears fruit next year, fine.

But if not, you can cut it down.'

Luke 13:7-9

"This indeed is My mother's mandate, to take those who had not born fruit and give

them loving attention to help them rise up to serve."

As an aside, dear ones, I noticed this is from the Gospel of Luke, which makes a tremendous

amount of sense.

Because it is known that much of this gospel came from Mary as she sat with Luke and shared

with him the life of Jesus.

She explained many secrets to Luke things unknown in the other Gospels.

So, it comes as no surprise that this very role of hers, to dig around and fertilize

a soul so they will bear fruit, would be in his gospel.

Jesus continues, "Her tenderness penetrates the hardest hearts and brings them to repentance.

Only the truly reprobate escape her care—not because she gives up on them, but because

they want nothing to do with her or holiness."

A an aside, why shouldn't that be so?

If she's filled with the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the One who brings us to

repentance.

That makes total sense, because He would guide her in how to touch them.

And He would be present to move on their hearts.

Jesus continued, "Oh, there is so much I want to tell you about this holy woman, so much.

She is the very epitome of the word, 'Mother'.

Countless souls have repented at her gentle touch and rededicated their lives to Me."

Well, come to think of it, I would like to share with you that there have been times

when I was SO disgusted with myself, I just could not face the Lord.

And those would be the times that I would go running to her mother-shelter.

I could feel her cloak wrapping my in peace as I repented and confessed.

And asked for her intercession.

And I can't even tell you what happened.

All I know is, I got my peace back!

And the sense that I wasn't hopeless.

There was hope.

And very shortly after that, I would encounter Jesus.

He would approach me.

And I have to say.

I know it was her intercession who brought Him quickly to my side.

Looking back on this and knowing that the Lord is always with us when we repent, He's

ready to receive our repentance - maybe that's not accurate.

Maybe what Mary did was restore belief in myself, or restore the knowledge of God's

Mercy.

But she does something when I really blow it.

Turn my heart to a place where I can be before Jesus, and not slink down a hole...

Which is what I feel I should do, with a rock covering it.

It's a Grace.

It's a beautiful Grace that's been given to her, that prepares the way for her Son.

Going back to what Jesus continued to say.

"Countless have chosen the path of holiness because of her example of faithfulness to

Me.

Countless souls have sought her in times of really blowing it badly, because they know

that if she works with them, they will be pleasing to Me and escape from the habits

of sins that hold them captive.

"I love to talk about her.

I love her so very tenderly, and there is not one soul that can hold a candle to her

spotless example."

Well, I can just hear it now.

The protests of people who will say, "Scripture says that there's not ONE that is without

sin.

Not even one."

Well, I"m not going to pass judgment on Mary, that's for certain.

But I will say one thing.

I did notice in the Scriptures that it says that she was distressed over the loss of Jesus

in Jerusalem.

What mother wouldn't be??

Good grief!

And maybe that distress is the one thing in her life that came the closest to some kind

of a sin.

Or unbelief or lack of faith.

Perhaps that.

Perhaps that could be said to be the one sin in her life.

Still, it's hard for me to see that as sin, because even Jesus, in the Garden of Gethsemane

asked the Father to take this cup from Him.

Even He was anxious over the role that He was playing in salvation.

Totally committed.

'Not My will, but Thine be done.'

Totally committed, but still.

In extreme distress over what He was about to go through.

And wishing that the cup could be passed.

You could call that a sin.

Which you can't—because He was sinless!

So, we can't call that a sin.

What can I say?

Let's try not to be too legalistic.

And let's not be wearing a Pharisee hat.

And I just want to take a moment to thank you so very much for your prayers for my music.

They definitely, definitely are being heard by the Lord.

And thank you also for looking after our other needs.

The Lord bless you abundantly for your kindness to us and the poor.

For more infomation >> Scripture Reveals Mary's Role in the Church 4 of 7 My Mother's Virtue - Duration: 15:23.

-------------------------------------------

5 Common Medicare Mistakes to Avoid | #5 Disputing Your Part B Premium - Duration: 2:28.

Hi everyone its Lenore the Medicare lady! Hope you're having a great day! We

are continuing with our five-part video series "Common Medicare Mistakes to Avoid"

,and we're on common Medicare mistake number five and that is not disputing

any surcharges you may receive on Medicare parts B and D. So, if you recall

yesterday we talked about how Medicare uses a two year look-back period to

determine what your gross adjusted income. So, if you're applying for

Medicare right now...they're going to look at your income tax return from two years

ago which would be 2016. So, they look at your two year income from two years

ago and that will determine what your premium for Medicare Part B will be. Now,

sometimes however that income can actually be inflated by a couple of

reasons maybe in 2016 you are working a job...maybe you got a big bonus...maybe your

spouse was working...maybe he took a 401 K distribution...maybe you had a property

and you sold it...maybe you had an inheritance. Those are some of the

reasons why your income may be higher in prior years or maybe "inflated" and not

really your true income. There is a form you can fill out called an SSA44 (listed Below in description) which

is a life changing event form you present that form to Medicare along with

any documentation to show what your actual income is. And, you'll actually be

able to possibly lower your Medicare premium for Parts B and D because

sometimes if your income is looking higher you will pay the higher amount

known as "IRMAA" is the Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount that

you might have to pay over the standard Part B and D premium. So, if you make over

eighty-five thousand as a single or one hundred and seventy thousand as a couple, Medicare says you

are considered an actual high income earner and you could actually pay more

than you need to on Medicare Part B premiums. If, your income was inflated

over that amount based on a bonus or as I said before you were working so your

income was higher. If you have questions about that please feel free to comment

and we'd love to get back to you. And stay tuned as we come in the next couple

of days we'll be putting out some more good informational Medicare videos. Have

a great night!

For more infomation >> 5 Common Medicare Mistakes to Avoid | #5 Disputing Your Part B Premium - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

YTPH YAO CABRERA - VERDADERO AMOR(PARODIA)| KW - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> YTPH YAO CABRERA - VERDADERO AMOR(PARODIA)| KW - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Steelseries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse Review - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> ✅ Steelseries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse Review - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

| Oil painting | Demonstration how to paint a dog portrait - Duration: 6:09.

How to paint a portrait of a dog

Hi me it's Fanny Duhaime, I'm an artist painter and I gave myself as mission

to help you propel your career as an artist.

And to do that, I like to help you by showing you some demonstrations with which

I can teach you some tips and techniques.

So today is the case with the portrait a dog that I realized lately

for a special order, I give you my observations, my stuff and the techniques

that you could use to realize the is holding.

When I paint an animal or a person, I almost always start with an eye,

unless his position ensures that it makes sense to start

by another section.

Starting with the look allows me from the moment early to find out if my canvas is successful

or not.

Especially in the case of a portrait order where it is essential to succeed in reproducing well

the unique expression that belongs to the subject.

As in the case here, to be certain that the owner recognizes the

traits of his dog.

And when we talk about expression, practically everything happens in the eyes.

So if the look is successful and you work well later, your portrait will do

the pride of your client.

Once the eye is successful I enlarge around, because the facial muscles also contribute

to expression.

In the case here, I opted for a style who is closer to the abstract figurative

only hyperrealism.

Which means I could have gone a lot more in detail by making each hair

or almost anything you can do without problems, but in my case, to respect my style

artistic I go there a little more way abstract, I play with shadow tones

and lights to define my subject and give it its proportions.

As for the colors used, being given that the dog is black with a little bit of

white and gray, my palette turns essentially around that.

Several shades of gray going from white to black.

You'll notice if you look at pictures animals with black hair,

the reflections are bluish.

So I also work some areas with a bluish gray.

I also use a more dark gray to some places, always referring to me

to the picture provided by my client in order to place each shade well to make sure

that it looks like his dog.

This is not the time to improvise and change hues!

For more complex parts like the nose and the eyes, I always start by placing

my colors as accurately as possible, but without immediately trying to do the details.

Expanding the work area will allow you to better see the proportions and better see what

which must be corrected.

Imagine that you spend 15 minutes painting the nostril left in the details that

when you come to those straight you realize that you did everything a little

too low or it's crooked.

To structure the area with the colors and then detail it will allow you to minimize

errors and corrections to make.

To paint this portrait I used as to my usual flat brushes of different

formats as well as a mop brush to refine the brushstrokes I consider too rude.

I always keep very close my picture of reference and I take a look

very regularly to make sure reproduce the animal well.

Again, it's because it's from a portrait that it's so important.

If you paint a dog for a personal creation, you can let yourself go and do some

changes, because your buyer will not have the reference on which you based yourself

to paint the canvas, he will only see the final result.

When I get to the hair section more long in the game I have to pay attention

in the sense of the hair and each layer of color on each other.

We start with the one below and we end up with the one on the top.

Once we have placed our colors better possible, we come to perfect the

traits to our taste.

So here, I hope it helped you, if you have questions or comments

do not hesitate to leave them right here under the video, it will make me happy to answer you.

If you liked that you can click on thumbs up and do not forget to subscribe

to miss nothing of the next capsules training.

Thank you very much for your listening, we see each other next week.

For more infomation >> | Oil painting | Demonstration how to paint a dog portrait - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Seungju and Yunho Challenge your boyfriend! [ENG SUB] - Duration: 10:51.

Below we will tell you today's content, what is it?

I'm going to do your hair honey

You can test how well he is doing it

Today, if you get screwed up, your face will change as you do it

SJ:let's start

YH: Yes, I'm going to start

Honey, will not there be something that hurts, right?...

right. But I'm not going to tangle your hair don't worry

ok...

Honey, this is Pacific(?)...

Honey, where are the tongs?

where are it~ ?

Honey

Of course

haa ok

This is cute guys?

Ok, thank you

Honey is doing my hair~

Honey i'm nervous

YH:are you nervous?

My hair already looks weird

YH: No, no

SJ: no?

SJ:Are you trying not to tangled?

YH: Of course

SJ:You know is getting more weird, right?(his hair)

YH:Honey right now I'm so overjoyed.

SJ:overjoyed?

Ok~

Please contact us if you would like to ask our Yunho to make you a hairstyle change

although I would not

Honey I'm sorry

Why do you suddenly sorry?

Honey~ It must have been less than one minute.

YH: Ok, I'm sorry

Ok~

Our old Japanese serpent (idk..:v)

Honey you have to tighten them

HONEYY!!

YH: Honey assassination(?)~ (I think he is means that he (sj) exaggerate, but the literal translation is assassination)

it really hurts

it really hurts

YH:in this way is sad

YH:honey, I have not finished yet

I will trust our Yunho

i believe in you

I believe...?

captions: Is that true?

Uh, you did it again.

Is this your specialty?

Ho! you did again

Honey, you did it twice today.

I will count.

YH:wait~

YH: No honey, where is "that"?

SJ: I sacrifice myself for today's content?

YH: i know

Honey, i believe you will do good

Honey, I have a idea in my head

right

SJ:Honey why do you laugh?

YH:Don't worry i will do it pretty

SJ:What worries me is what you are saying

YH:I will do it pretty

OK~

YH:I will not have to ask for the next time.

SJ: Honey~ I'm sorry, do it well

YH: honey, your hair..

SJ:Honey, it's cosmetic.(I think it means that his hair is like that because of cosmetics)

YH:This is not a good wax.

SJ:Are you blaming others? (the wax)

SJ:what is this?

SJ: you have to dry a little bit

SJ:Check the temperature...

YH: Don't touch it

op:Seungju oppa why are you so nervous?

SJ:No i believe in him guys

I'm not nervous I'm not nervous at all

I'm ok

Guys, even if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you liked it.

YH: I didn't finish yet

SJ: I thought you were finished

op: Seungju Your look handsome SJ: Thank you

SJ:the completion of style is the face, right?

SJ:It's look good.. hoo is not finished yet

YH: You look handsome honey

SJ: it's finished

SJ:This is all honey..?

Captions: No way..

SJ: You surprised me

SJ: You are going to finished here?

SJ: Honey YH:Honey~ SJ:Its not finished right?

SJ: No way

SJ: you're not going to do it more weird rigth?

SJ:What is that?

SJ: Honey, will you do it when you work in a beauty salon?

SJ: You're going to finished here? really?

SJ:HONEEYYYYYY

YH: don't touch it

YH: I'm sorry honey

SJ: Why do you hit my eye?

YH: I tell you to not touch it

YH: I will do it

SJ: its hurts

SJ: My eye really hurt

YH: Honey i'm sorry

why I live this way.

SJ:Honey where is a person who throws the spray that way

YH:I sprayed on the side of your head

ok..(captions: (i truest in you) )

SJ: Honey

SJ: is going well right?

op: Your hair looks better when you comb it down

SJ: It's the first time I hear that my hair looks better that way

SJ: How much..

SJ: Are you going to hit me?

Captions:I still remember

YH: HE?! Honey!~

YH: it was your fault

SJ: Honey I'll do it.

SJ: Honey is not too much spray?

SJ:It is not too high ?

YH: it's supposed to be like that

SJ: that's all? YH: No wait honey

SJ: The next time Seungju and Yunho

SJ: Honey the spray make the hair tangled

YH: Tan~

SJ:Are you a new hairstyle master?

SJ: Honey invented a new one?

SJ: You finished?

SJ:I need you to fix my bangs here.

YH: No is finished now

Op:Your hair is stirred

YH: Who say that?

SJ: The next time do it to Yunho

SJ: Honey sit down, lets do it now

SJ: Let's do it

SJ: I will put all your hair up

YH:What do you think?

SJ: Honey..

SJ:Honey, it looks like someone is pull it down on this side

YH: No~

SJ:Don't you think the same? you should lift it a little on this side

SJ: Its finished?

SJ:I'm done. Honey?

SJ:Did you take 20 minutes for make my hairstyle?

SJ: Thank you~ haa.. it hurts

SJ: It really hurts

SJ: Honey, there's a saying that says

SJ:I lost all the words.

YH: Honey you look handsome

SJ:Honey how is supposed that i will finish the broadcast in this way?

SJ: honey, Honey, can I go wash my hair?

SJ: Can i wash my hair? I look like a grandfather

SJ: Honey

SJ:If i did this hairstyle Honey, will gone right away

YH: I look more handsome (YH was reading a comment)

YH: You wanna washed?

SJ: mmm

YH: Yunho, Where is Seungju? Seungju is right here

YH: Honey im sorry i did it wrong

SJ: It look good?

YH:Honey i did it wrong

YH: Im doing the broadcast

SJ: But where is my seat?

YH: Guys what are you doing

For more infomation >> Seungju and Yunho Challenge your boyfriend! [ENG SUB] - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

WiFi Hacking in the Cloud Video Course - rootsh3ll - Duration: 18:38.

Hi

I'm Harry

Founder of rootsh3ll.com and the instructor of

Wi-Fi Hacking in the Cloud Video Course

In this video I will give you a walkthrough on

1. Structure of the course

2. Ways of contacting me

and 3. The resources you'll be getting throughout the course

This video course is planned to be

12 weeks long

each week you'll be receiving one or two videos

each video will be at most

1 hour long

and along every video stream you'll receive

links to

1. downloadable videos

2. Subtitles

3. PDFs

and all the other

required configuration files

I'll show you in a moment about how all this would work in the students area or ClassRoom area

but, before that let's have a breakdown of all the 12 weeks

In the first week you'll receive two videos

the first one will be this video

The introduction

and the second video will be the actual beginning of the course

which will teach you basics of networking,

Wireless Networking

and Hardware Theory

Just a little...

Alfa card there

and the blinking light

you learn what other tools and setup required for this course and you'll also learn how to

choose right kind of wireless card based on the hardware theory that

we'll learn in the second chapter

You'll also understand the Linux wireless stack

drivers and how the hardware interacts with it

by the end of the second video you will be able to

1. interact

with your wireless card in multiple ways

2. Monitor raw data packets

3. Understand how multiple wireless data networks affects

the signal strength and the throughput of another wireless access point and

and 4th.

You'll find your first bug

In the following week you'll learn more about

networking in wireless domain

You will do deeper analysis

of wireless data packets

let's draw it.. like that!

learn what each frame does and its use

starting with the very basics we'll first understand what a packet is

followed by

The type of frame

Introduction to wireless security tools

and how to use them

for active

and passive sniffing

using the basic understanding of

Wireless Networking

We'll bypass a few wireless LAN authentication methods and crack our

first WLAN key using the wireless security tools

Starting off with the WPA2 theory

We'll move on to capturing and cracking the key using

4-way handshake

You'll learn dictionary attack and how to script your own dictionary

based in WPA2 crackers after that we'll see how to speed up the things

locally

on the local system

and then

We'll move on to the clouds

4th week we'll focus on post exploitation as an attacker breaking into a WLAN

authentication for free Internet is one thing

and actually getting some useful

information out of it is another which leads us to

breaking the WLAN authentication

exploit into the network

and fetch some useful information out of it

there are many ways to achieve that and

we'll focus on the most effective ones the ones which will stay longer and work

for next few years at least

we'll learn

breaking into a client using tools like

1. BEeF

2. NetCat

3. Metasploit

and Social Engineering Toolkit (S.E.T)

moving ahead is not only the best thing to do sometimes it's

better to take a break look at the hindsight and improve on things you were

good at already

Which brings us to the fifth week of the course where we will learn

advanced

methods

of wireless network exploitation

The 5th week will be an introduction to

everything related to masquerading an access point

and

the related physics

behind it

In the 6th week we will take a deeper dive in the concept of

Rogue Access Point

You'll be learning how to fix and the challenges that come along

as a red teamer

It will be more like scenario based hacking which you won't

find in any open or closed source tool for that matter

you'll be doing it all by hand and

you learn the in-and-out of how operating system and networks work

together at a much deeper level

In this week we'll be cracking

WPA2

Enterprise Security

and we'll be learning advanced WPA2 enterprise attacks

we'll be also doing

Interface virtualization

which essentially means running

Access Point

and Client

from

1 Network Interface Card or Wi-Fi card

we'll be fixing the

"No Internet Connection" error

deep packet and system-level analysis

of how windows checks the network

connection status

which means...

How Window knows that it is connected to the Internet

and not connected solely to the Wi-Fi

and next will be

Writing custom scripts

to do this task for us

to basically

bypass the network connection status indicator mechanism

of Windows systems

and making this script or attack

persistent

That's all we are going to learn in the 6th week of this course

now let's move on to the next week which is captive portals

Not only this will be targeted towards the widely available wireless devices

but you'll also learn to

pinpoint your attack

on specific devices

so no more reliance on outdated

or buggy open source tools

You'll learn to show different attack vectors to

different kind of devices

intriguing.isn't it?

In the final week of the second month

you will be graduating with the amalgamation of everything you've

learned take it as it mini-project that you used to or would do at your college

all the learnings of

Rogue Access Points

social engineering networking dynamics

Automation

Targeting

or social engineering

included with a few more concepts and a secret sauce

will be used in engineering

The ultimate

fake

access point

So in theory,

We will learn

how to get

Clear-text

WPA2 passphrases

by setting up

our Ultimate Fake Access Point

and making

this attack much stealthier

So that it doesn't get caught by the Intrusion Detection Systems or any Firewall

Now it is important to note that to be able to defend such attacks you have to

think like an attacker you need to understand what what's really going on

with these attacks from scratch only then you will be able to

you know..

prevent such attacks

there's no other way like

if you do not really get deep

into the attacking part you'll remain a script kiddie you will be always

dependent on you know all those open and close source tools

You won't be really

able to get into the security field

In the 9th week we'll be doing

Spectrum Analysis

Wardriving

Iintrusion Detection and Response

We will detect

Rogue devices

using PowerShell

by creating our own custom script

and then we will move on to the 10th week of the course

and I'll introduce you to the boss of the S.O.C

Reporting threat doesn't mean simply handing over device information to the security team

It takes a much deeper level of knowledge and analytical capabilities for a

security analyst to differentiate the

false positives

and filter real threat out of the storm

the 10th week will get you feet down in

the world of security information and event management systems

So basically we'll be learning how to

Deploy Splunk>

in the clouds

Configuring

Configuring the logging for Windows and Linux systems

Setting up log forwarding

from again Windows and Linux systems

and understanding

how Windows

Event logging actually works

and from the very next week you'll be working as a security operations center

by yourself

Leading to the final week will generate several advanced

exploitation techniques and we will learn how to

Detect them

Analyze

Automate

and report

all our findings to the

fellow security operations center

or our security team

so in the final week we'll be learning tools tactics and procedures

for your attacks

we'll generate some real-world wireless security events for

some analysis

Write basic queries for power attacks and last but not the least

we will be analyzing pcap files with Splunk>

In the final session we will review all that has been learned as a Blue Teamer

and then we will learn through several real-world scenarios from a perspective of

both an attacker

and a defender

So basically we will

understand

what IOC and IOAs are

That's basically

Indicator of

Compromise

and

Indicator of Attack

We will visualize data

of all the gathered data in the form of

Graphs

Tables

and Charts

we will create custom dashboards

for

easier analysis

We will integrate

data

from popular security products

and finally we will write

complex queries

which will in turn save our time

and

that's all with the course

all the remaining things, all the queries you have or any where you're stuck we will

continue that all of that on the ClassRoom Area

And now for the ways of

contacting me

There are basically three ways of

contacting me

1. You can email me anytime at harry@rootsh3ll.com

that's the first one second you can find me anywhere with this handle

Find me on

Facebook, Twitter,

except Instagram you can find me anywhere with this username

maybe you can also message me on reddit

and third one

is basically the personal one

one you can send me

a personal message on the classroom area

I've also set up an email functionality into our personal messaging system on

the classroom area so if you send me a personal message even if I don't get a notification

on you know if I'm not on my browser

it will (the system) will send

still send me a notification an email notification

so that I know that I have

received an email and same goes for all of you

so, you can email me or email

other guys as well

indirectly.

So, that's all for now

see you with the next class

Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment