Monday, September 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 4 2017

This week we're going to talk about teens.

The stories and message each day

are directed toward teens

and parents of teens.

But there really is an application

for everyone, so

don't tune out

if you're not a teen

or don't have a teenage child right now.

God has something to say

to all of us this week.

Right now I work with teenagers

every single day

as a pastor at a high school.

And I'll tell you,

there is never a dull or boring moment

at a big high school.

But let me tell you this, too.

The number one question

on the mind of all teenagers,

whether they realize it or not,

is this,

"Who am I?"

Just ask a teenager sometime,

"Who are you?"

and they'll probably respond

with a very loaded answer, like,

"I'm a football player," or

"I'm a cheerleader," or

"I'm musical. I, I'm in the band,

and in the musical and

I'm in the choirs."

Oftentimes, teens will

identify with

how they think they're perceived, too.

"I''m a cool kid," or

"I'm a loser," or

"I'm a player, I get all the ladies."

You can even see this on social media.

That's where you get things like,

"Rinsta" and "Finsta."

Many of you probably know about

Instagram, the social media platform.

But, many people today

have a Rinsta account –

their REAL Instagram

for their best pictures

and persona.

And then many,

especially teens,

have a "Finsta" account –

a FAKE Instagram,

with who I REALLY am.

That's also usually their more

vulgar and crass account.

So,

sorry to tell you parents,

your kids probably have a fake

second Instagram account, too.

This is all about identity

and, and when you start having

identity crises.

What if I think I'm a star athlete

or the best singer

but I get cut from the team?

Or the musical?

What if I think I'm a cool kid,

and I get absolutely

destroyed on social media?

I start wondering, "Well,

who am I?"

Well, thank God,

the Bible tells us who we really are.

The Apostle Peter says this,

Our God loves you so much.

No matter who you are,

or what you like

or how old you are.

He loves you so much,

that he has called you

out of this sinful darkness

into his marvelous light.

He sent his S-O-N son

to shine on you

with the light of his love

and forgiveness,

making you his special possession,

his holy people,

to serve him now and forever.

When you start having those questions

of identity,

"Who am I?"

Start with this,

I am a child of God,

dearly loved

and destined for heaven.

Have you struggled with this before?

Understanding who you are,

as a child of God?

Feel free to share and,

and comment below.

And then,

also share this message

with someone else who might be

struggling with this, too.

And then come back,

and we'll see you again tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Who You Really Are - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ông Bảy Bảo Hà và câu chuyện hiểu lầm tai hại của hậu thế - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 4:37.

This evening, a Male Saint asked Little Bear:

- Do you know what the people coming here

often pray for?

- Like usual,

except for those who pray for health, wealth and career

many come here to pray for lottery winning

Some even hope they can sell lots of illegal items

- Oh! Why are they so muddle-headed?

This sacred place is not where

they can pray for these things

- Yes, Sir

- I hear that many people think this is the place

where a drug addict was worshipped

This is so nonsensical

So strange! People have turned a Saint into a criminal

For this misunderstanding, it's the fault

of the followers of this religion

who failed to preach others

- Yes, you're right

- Before, I used drug and gambled

in order to mix with the chiefs

- Yes, I know

- I did that in order to bring them together

to fight against the invaders

I did not think the descendants misunderstood this

- Yes, you're right

- I hope all the believers of this religion

find the measures

to spread the knowledge of the religion

and all the Saints to others

- Yes, I remember this

- OK, I'll wait and see

- Thank you, thank you...

For more infomation >> Ông Bảy Bảo Hà và câu chuyện hiểu lầm tai hại của hậu thế - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017【FULL LIVE CONCERT】at Makuhari Messe [English Subs]「初音ミク:マジカルミライ2017」 - Duration: 1:53:27.

The English translation by Doremi & Lashantica / English Subtitles by Lashantica

For more details and information from about this concert video please read into description below ↓ ↓ ↓

If you like this video, so please hit on "like" button or leave some comment and subscribe to my channels, thank you! ^^-)

A special note about English translation & subtitles will doing only on Songnames, Vocaloid producers & Miku's speeches.

My apologize for inconvenience did not to translated from those songlyrics, please understand of my circumstances, thank you.

So please enjoy for watching to our beloved Miku-chan & her friends!! ☆❤ ^^-)❤☆

01. ♪ "I'll make you Miku Miku ♪" (Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru) MOSAIC.WAV × Tsuruta Kamo (Ika)

02. ♪ "Streaming Heart" DECO*27

02. ♪ "Alien Alien" Nayutalien

Everyone in the arena,

Good evening!

GOOD EVENING!!!

Welcome to Magical Mirai 2017!

Yeah!

Oh la, oh la, is everyone getting excited it?!

Are you ready?

Here go we!

"Singularity"

04. ♪ "Singularity" keisei

05. ♪ "Resonate" (Hibikase) GigaReol

06. ♪ "Patchwork Staccato" Toa

07. ♪ "Sweet Magic" Junky

08. ♪ "Law Evading Rock" Neru

09. ♪ "Doctor = Funk Beat" nyanyannya

10. ♪ "Lovers Suicide in Oblivion" OPA (0-9)

11. ♪ "Dreaming Chu Chu" emon (tes)

12. ♪ "Birthday" ryuryu

13. ♪ "Electric Angel" Yasuo-P

14. ♪ "Fire◎Flower" Halyosy

15. ♪ "Heart" (Kokoro) Travolta-P

17. ♪ "Luka Luka★Night Fever" samfree

18. ♪ "Nyanyanyanyanaynyanya!" Daniwell-P

19. ♪ "Kimagure Mercy" Hachioji-P

20. ♪ "TODAY THE FUTURE" Harihara Tsubasa

21. ♪ "Doubleganger" (Narisumashi Genga) KulfiQ

22. ♪ "shake it!" emon (tes)

24. ♪ "Sand Planet" (Suna no Wakusei) Hachi

25. ♪ "39 Music!" (Thank You Music!) Mikito-P

26. ♪ "Hand in Hand" (kz) livetune

27. ♪ "DECORATOR" (kz) livetune

28. ♪ "The First Sound" (Hajimete no Oto) malo

Thank you very much for coming today!

Is everyone having fun today?

Let's meet us again for next time!

See you later!

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017【FULL LIVE CONCERT】at Makuhari Messe [English Subs]「初音ミク:マジカルミライ2017」 - Duration: 1:53:27.

-------------------------------------------

世大運剩食逾10噸 柯P處理方式被罵罰你進... - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> 世大運剩食逾10噸 柯P處理方式被罵罰你進... - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bowflex® Dumbbell Workout

For more infomation >> Bowflex® Dumbbell Workout

-------------------------------------------

Ông Bảy Bảo Hà và câu chuyện hiểu lầm tai hại của hậu thế - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 4:37.

This evening, a Male Saint asked Little Bear:

- Do you know what the people coming here

often pray for?

- Like usual,

except for those who pray for health, wealth and career

many come here to pray for lottery winning

Some even hope they can sell lots of illegal items

- Oh! Why are they so muddle-headed?

This sacred place is not where

they can pray for these things

- Yes, Sir

- I hear that many people think this is the place

where a drug addict was worshipped

This is so nonsensical

So strange! People have turned a Saint into a criminal

For this misunderstanding, it's the fault

of the followers of this religion

who failed to preach others

- Yes, you're right

- Before, I used drug and gambled

in order to mix with the chiefs

- Yes, I know

- I did that in order to bring them together

to fight against the invaders

I did not think the descendants misunderstood this

- Yes, you're right

- I hope all the believers of this religion

find the measures

to spread the knowledge of the religion

and all the Saints to others

- Yes, I remember this

- OK, I'll wait and see

- Thank you, thank you...

For more infomation >> Ông Bảy Bảo Hà và câu chuyện hiểu lầm tai hại của hậu thế - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Opioid Epidemic Is Not An Official Emergency - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> The Opioid Epidemic Is Not An Official Emergency - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

New Introduction Video - Duration: 3:57.

Hello there! I am Sivakami, pronounced She-vaa-kaa-me. I have done my MBA from the

Indian Institute of Management, one of the top 10 management institutes in Asia,

and a very prestigious brand in India. Then I worked for more than 18 years in

global and multinational corporations like Verizon and Microsoft. I have set up,

grown and managed several small, medium and large teams. I have worked in junior,

middle and senior management roles. As a successful and experienced business

leader, I have led teams of up to 250 people, delivered large projects and

programs and transformed several key organizational KPIs. In 2015, I had to

quit, due to commitments at home, and I could only work part-time after that.

That's when the second, and more interesting, phase of my life started.

Since then, I have been reading and researching extensively on several areas

that are key to Leadership and Psychology.

I am also pursuing my Doctorate from Edinburgh Business School, and I am a

guest lecturer on the leadership psychology courses at the IIT Madras

Department of Management Studies. While doing my MBA, and during my 18 plus years

of management and leadership experience,as well as the various leadership and

management trainings that I have attended from best-in-class trainers and

institutions, there was a realization I was coming to. Most of management and

leadership literature is written by successful business leaders, people who

are a part of successful businesses or people who have consulted or trained at

several successful, and not so successful, businesses. While that is certainly

useful, it leaves a big void in management and leadership practice, and

in leadership training. There exists a huge and growing body of research and

studies in evolutionary and behavioral psychology, as well as in cognitive and

behavioral science, research and studies on creativity and innovation, on human

behavior, how people judge and decide; concepts in game theory for analyzing

and modeling conflict and cooperation, fascinating studies in human moral

behavior, how emotion and reason affect our decisions; empathy, control and

emotional intelligence. All of which are critical to leadership and management.

There is evidence that concepts and philosophy can make leaders think more

rationally and minimize logical fallacies, how traits like intellectual

humility are crucial to today's teams and leaders. There is also plenty of

evidence on what works in influencing and persuading people, motivating them to

achieve and deliver. But very little of all that research is typically used. I have

had a personal interest in several of these fields since college. The more I

read, the more I realized how important and useful they were. That is what my

Leadership Psychology and Science series of courses is all about, utilizing my

vast experience as a successful business leader, and the real science, psychology,

research and studies behind crucial aspects of leadership and management. It

is also the subject of my doctoral thesis. Thank you and I hope

you enjoy my course!

For more infomation >> New Introduction Video - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

화유기 이승기 출연 미확정 이유 - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> 화유기 이승기 출연 미확정 이유 - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017【FULL LIVE CONCERT】at Makuhari Messe [English Subs]「初音ミク:マジカルミライ2017」 - Duration: 1:53:27.

The English translation by Doremi & Lashantica / English Subtitles by Lashantica

For more details and information from about this concert video please read into description below ↓ ↓ ↓

If you like this video, so please hit on "like" button or leave some comment and subscribe to my channels, thank you! ^^-)

A special note about English translation & subtitles will doing only on Songnames, Vocaloid producers & Miku's speeches.

My apologize for inconvenience did not to translated from those songlyrics, please understand of my circumstances, thank you.

So please enjoy for watching to our beloved Miku-chan & her friends!! ☆❤ ^^-)❤☆

01. ♪ "I'll make you Miku Miku ♪" (Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru) MOSAIC.WAV × Tsuruta Kamo (Ika)

02. ♪ "Streaming Heart" DECO*27

02. ♪ "Alien Alien" Nayutalien

Everyone in the arena,

Good evening!

GOOD EVENING!!!

Welcome to Magical Mirai 2017!

Yeah!

Oh la, oh la, is everyone getting excited it?!

Are you ready?

Here go we!

"Singularity"

04. ♪ "Singularity" keisei

05. ♪ "Resonate" (Hibikase) GigaReol

06. ♪ "Patchwork Staccato" Toa

07. ♪ "Sweet Magic" Junky

08. ♪ "Law Evading Rock" Neru

09. ♪ "Doctor = Funk Beat" nyanyannya

10. ♪ "Lovers Suicide in Oblivion" OPA (0-9)

11. ♪ "Dreaming Chu Chu" emon (tes)

12. ♪ "Birthday" ryuryu

13. ♪ "Electric Angel" Yasuo-P

14. ♪ "Fire◎Flower" Halyosy

15. ♪ "Heart" (Kokoro) Travolta-P

17. ♪ "Luka Luka★Night Fever" samfree

18. ♪ "Nyanyanyanyanaynyanya!" Daniwell-P

19. ♪ "Kimagure Mercy" Hachioji-P

20. ♪ "TODAY THE FUTURE" Harihara Tsubasa

21. ♪ "Doubleganger" (Narisumashi Genga) KulfiQ

22. ♪ "shake it!" emon (tes)

24. ♪ "Sand Planet" (Suna no Wakusei) Hachi

25. ♪ "39 Music!" (Thank You Music!) Mikito-P

26. ♪ "Hand in Hand" (kz) livetune

27. ♪ "DECORATOR" (kz) livetune

28. ♪ "The First Sound" (Hajimete no Oto) malo

Thank you very much for coming today!

Is everyone having fun today?

Let's meet us again for next time!

See you later!

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017【FULL LIVE CONCERT】at Makuhari Messe [English Subs]「初音ミク:マジカルミライ2017」 - Duration: 1:53:27.

-------------------------------------------

La rivale è verde d'invidia. - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> La rivale è verde d'invidia. - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

9/04/2017 - Duration: 1:27:38.

For more infomation >> 9/04/2017 - Duration: 1:27:38.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Passat (8) GTE Connected Series Plus Passat 1.4 160 kW / 218 pk PHEV Limousine 6 versn. D - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Passat (8) GTE Connected Series Plus Passat 1.4 160 kW / 218 pk PHEV Limousine 6 versn. D - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

6 Awesome Moments - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> 6 Awesome Moments - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors Trucks Animals Horse Elephant with Surprise Eggs for kids Nursery Rhymes for Babies - Duration: 10:02.

Learn Colors Trucks Animals Horse Elephant with Surprise Eggs for kids Nursery Rhymes for Babies

For more infomation >> Learn Colors Trucks Animals Horse Elephant with Surprise Eggs for kids Nursery Rhymes for Babies - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Otto pezzi di Broccato. Esercizi per il Benessere dalla Medicina Cinese - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Otto pezzi di Broccato. Esercizi per il Benessere dalla Medicina Cinese - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

[DANCING KPOP IN PUBLIC CHALLENGE] K.A.R.D 카드 - Hola Hola by kkhalisha and jenny - Duration: 3:40.

Uploading soon! PRISTIN -WE LIKE dancing in public!

For more infomation >> [DANCING KPOP IN PUBLIC CHALLENGE] K.A.R.D 카드 - Hola Hola by kkhalisha and jenny - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Wild Animals Soccer Ball Balloons Colors for Children to Learn with Soccer Balls - Duration: 10:17.

Learn Colors with Wild Animals Soccer Ball Balloons Colors for Children to Learn with Soccer Balls

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Wild Animals Soccer Ball Balloons Colors for Children to Learn with Soccer Balls - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

5-Year-Old Boy Gets Separated From His Mom In A Crowded Market, Then Another Woman Adopts Him. - Duration: 3:02.

Subscribe to our channel for more : http://bit.ly/2lB6QeW Visit our website : http://newzmagazine.com/

5-Year-Old Boy Gets Separated From His Mom In A Crowded Market, Then Another Woman Adopts

Him.

Decades Later, He Goes On A Mission To Find His Long-Lost Family

A man who grew up in Australia has finally reunited with his birth mother, who he was

separated from in the Philippines as a child.

Keep reading for more details!

A boy who was separated from his mother in the Philippines and adopted by an Australian

woman has finally reunited with his birth mother.

As The Daily Mail reports, Joel De Carteret was just 5 years old when he got separated

from his mother in a crowded marketplace in Manila.

A taxi driver later picked up the little boy and took him to an orphanage, where he was

soon adopted by a Melbourne woman named Julie.

Earlier this year, Joel and Julie spoke with 60 Minutes in hopes of finding a way to reunite

Joel with his birth mother, Herminia.

Now, months later, Herminia has reportedly travelled to Australia to visit her long-lost

son.

"Hey mum, welcome to Australia," Joel said in a heartwarming video that showed him

reuniting with his mother in Australia.

"It's surreal, it's really surreal, Joel said of the exchange," Joel said.

"You know, six months ago, I never would have thought that my biological mum would

be sitting next to me and we'd get to hang out."

Both Joel and Julie were thrilled to welcome Herminia to Australia after all these year.

"It's just incredible," she said to 60 Minutes.

"It's incredible to find somebody among all those people.

It's wonderful.

It's a happy ending.

Everybody loves a happy ending."

Joel first started searching for his birth mother last year, though he called the experience

a "needle in a haystack" mission.

"There were so many times I wanted to give up," he said.

As for Julie, she always knew that Joel would want to find his birth mother one day, especially

after she heard his heartbreaking story.

"I was worried about how he would be able to move on when he didn't find his mother,"

she said.

Since reuniting earlier this year, Joel and Herminia have been in constant contact to

catch up on their lost years.

"She just started sobbing and hugged me.

Probably after about five or ten minutes, I started to feel it.

I was like: This is my mum," Joel said after a DNA test confirmed that Herminia was definitely

his mother.

After The Daily Mail shared this incredible story online, several commenters pointed out

that Joel and Herminia's story sounds exactly like the Oscar-nominated film Lion.

"Nothing short of Hollywood standards?

Wasn't this literally a Hollywood film?

Lion?

Same backstory.

Kid got lost and got adopted.

Found his birth mom but without tv and after 30 years.

But a great story nonetheless," one commenter wrote.

For more infomation >> 5-Year-Old Boy Gets Separated From His Mom In A Crowded Market, Then Another Woman Adopts Him. - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors Ice Cream Cups Kinder Joy Surprise Eggs Disney Dinosaur Surprise Toys Opening for Kids - Duration: 10:37.

Learn Colors Ice Cream Cups Kinder Joy Surprise Eggs Disney Dinosaur Surprise Toys Opening for Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors Ice Cream Cups Kinder Joy Surprise Eggs Disney Dinosaur Surprise Toys Opening for Kids - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Shark Song for Kids Educational Video for Children Nursery Rhymes Learn colors with Sharks - Duration: 10:42.

Baby Shark Song for Kids Educational Video for Children Nursery Rhymes Learn colors with Sharks

No comments:

Post a Comment