Sunday, September 3, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 4 2017

Hey guys(follow me on schoology)

lol dj is such a charecter

sry some unknown lore is that Connor Plays is my old name

No one knows that im vlogging right now (isnt that silly)

OH NO MY COVER IS BLOWN! :(

They are still clueless omg lol wow

Dogs are sooooo cute i luv doggos

That ball hit me :O I almost died

omg i feel so's bad I hit dj with the ball

I think that calvin is 20 or 50

I WAS JOKING HERE IT WAS JUST A PRANK

For more infomation >> Omg I almost died (not click bait) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Parents Of Children Lost In Combat Embark On 'Cycle To Celebrate' - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Parents Of Children Lost In Combat Embark On 'Cycle To Celebrate' - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Rapport: Seat Ibiza || SML TV - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Rapport: Seat Ibiza || SML TV - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

STORY TIME: MY COMING OUT STORY - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> STORY TIME: MY COMING OUT STORY - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Clash of Clans | Town Hall 9 - VaHoBo with Queen Walk| 3 Star Attack Strategy | - Duration: 8:01.

Hey guys YouTube Lover here. Today i am going to show how to three star any TH9 base using VaHoBo with Queen Walk.

Thanks for watching. Like and Subscribe for more videos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment