Monday, September 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 4 2017

Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready

black´n´flashgreen / blue´n´red

Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm

Grips: CUBE Performance Grips

Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm

Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated

Fork: SR Suntour XCM Disc, Remote Lockout, 100mm

Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock

Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc

Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam Active, 2.25

Brake system: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)

Crankset: Shimano FC-MT100, 40x30x22T, 175mm

Front derailleur: Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp

Pedals: CUBE PP MTB

Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock

Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T

Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-M592-SGS, 9-Speed

Chain: Shimano CN-HG53

Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1

Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm

For more infomation >> Cube Aim SL 2018 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

GAMEUR ADDICT TO AESTHETICS !! MY 1 YEAR NATURAL BODY TRANSFORMATION - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> GAMEUR ADDICT TO AESTHETICS !! MY 1 YEAR NATURAL BODY TRANSFORMATION - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Fate/Apocrypha【AMV】- Blame me - Duration: 3:19.

I see a face I don't recognize

Calloused by your mask of lies

I've come to expect the worst

Don't tell me you'll put me first

I'm terrified but not backing down

Overthrow your tainted crown

I tried everything to make it work

When I leave you I hope it hurts

I see the lightning in your eyes

I feel it haunt me every time

That you blame me

You blame me tonight

I turn around and what do I see

Hallowed eyes stare back at me

I used to think I'd get out alive

Even with your twisted knife

No I can't take this anymore

You've always done this before

I need you to remove

This blade from me

I see the lightning in your eyes

I feel it haunt me every time

That you blame me

You blame me tonight

You blame me tonight

I see the lightning in your eyes

I feel it haunt me every time

That you blame me

You blame

I see the lightning in your eyes

I feel it haunt me every time

That you blame me

You blame me

I see the lightning in your eyes

I feel it haunt me every time

That you blame me

You blame me tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment