Monday, September 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 4 2017

Hello friends! I am Anishka and today's remedy is most requested remedy about black heads and white heads remedy

Friend before sharing this remedy I will tell you the reason behind white heads and black heads so that

so that it permanently gets reduce from our face

white heads and black heads mostly appear in our nose and chin area

our skin surface is not flat and we have small pores on our skin which are U shaped holes

in this holes dead skin cells, dirt and oil gets accumated

they get clogged, some time get close

and some holes upper layer get open which becomes black head

if we don't concentrate on these they becomes pimple and acne

this remedy involves 3 easy steps

first dip the towel in hot water and squeeze it and now dab on your nose and chin area

by doing this skin pores get open and helps to remove White and black heads

and after steaming we will apply peel off mask

friends I am sharing two peel off mask remedy. you can use any one

for second remedy

mix all the ingredient in a bowl

always use fresh mask .do not store it

I will show you how to apply this mask

You have to apply this immediately after steaming

with the help of you finger apply this on the affected area

we have to apply thick layer so that it is easy to remove

egg white helps to tighten pores

wait for 10-15 min and we have to remove this only when it completely dries up from inside

now remove the mask gently a

For more infomation >> Easy DIY BLACKHEAD Remover Peel Off Mask - INSTANT RESULTS | PrettyPriyaTV - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Breast augmentation.Rhinoplasty.Plastic surgeon Maxim Osin.Anesthesiologist Mark Bakaushin - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Breast augmentation.Rhinoplasty.Plastic surgeon Maxim Osin.Anesthesiologist Mark Bakaushin - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

[Thai sub][ซับไทย/CC]170831 Yongguk Shihyun STAR YinYueTai FULL - Duration: 13:00.

For more infomation >> [Thai sub][ซับไทย/CC]170831 Yongguk Shihyun STAR YinYueTai FULL - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Learning Color Ice Cream Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Jackson Storm Chick Cruz Video for Kids - Duration: 2:50.

Baby Learning Color Ice Cream Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Jackson Storm Chick Cruz Video for Kids

For more infomation >> Baby Learning Color Ice Cream Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Jackson Storm Chick Cruz Video for Kids - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 SkyActiv-G 165 Skylease GT AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 SkyActiv-G 165 Skylease GT AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Boy George on Larry Grayson - Duration: 2:40.

[MUSIC] I love you!

I remember Larry Grayson from when I was at school, because everybody used to call me

"Larry Grayson".

So by rights, I should actually loathe him.

Seems like a nice boy!

What a gayday!

You know everybody used to say Everard, shut that door, look at the muck in here, and all

that kinda, here a spick there a spot, what a gayday, all that kinda thing.

So I kind of had that all through school really.

This is going to be kind of good, I think.

It was just the way that he, made you laugh by just being yourself.

By saying really silly things...

I felt as limp as a vicar's handshake.

Not particularly political or profound but they were just amusing.

I got it all down this side.

I particularly like it when he used to come on and touch the microphone and go look at

the muck in here, and stuff like that.

Place is alive...

When I see stuff of him now, it just cracks me up and it puts me in a good mood.

Usually I go to the seaside, with Slack, and Everard, and all that lot, but I had such

a terrible time last time I went to Margate, and of course Slack she loves the fairground

and all that and I can't be doing with it.

I mean she lives on those chairoplanes.

She's mad about the big dipper.

And, she's not alone.

He used to wear those really horrible bri-nylon suits.

I don't care!

I think you could wash them!

In the washing machine.

Sort of clothes you could chuck in the machine and they'd outlive cockroaches.

But I think that was all part of the appeal, that it was sort of, it was meant to be really

normal, but it wasn't normal.

It was normal with a bit of a twist.

[MUSIC] It was everything about him, his physical

stance, the fact that he was really thin.

He wasn't a particularly attractive man.

He had a real Jack Frost nose.

And the glasses.

And he kind of sent himself up.

Richard here-- seems like a nice boy!

There's a kind of a showbiz luvvie camp...

I was with him in showboat!

But I think Larry Grayson was one step beyond that.

It has it's own kind of energy, and it was a bit more pointed, I think.

Don't forget to write.

You can go back there now, flash.

I just thought it was good that there was someone like him on telly.

Doing what he was doing.

Airman Grayson, join us please.

Put your hands on your sides.

Please.

[LAUGHTER]

For more infomation >> Boy George on Larry Grayson - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Die Uncharted Essenslandschaft [PS4, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Die Uncharted Essenslandschaft [PS4, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Frutta e verdura allungano la vita. Ecco le nuove porzioni | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Frutta e verdura allungano la vita. Ecco le nuove porzioni | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

KKBOX排行榜韓國單曲月榜2017年8月 - Duration: 12:21.

For more infomation >> KKBOX排行榜韓國單曲月榜2017年8月 - Duration: 12:21.

-------------------------------------------

Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz"

For more infomation >> Edgar Wright's "Hot Fuzz"

-------------------------------------------

【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 你肯定從來沒了解過艾斯黑桃海賊團的船員, 他們都是誰呢?中文字幕 cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> 【海賊王】10大真相 One piece 你肯定從來沒了解過艾斯黑桃海賊團的船員, 他們都是誰呢?中文字幕 cc - 草帽海賊團 channel - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Dockers Presents: How To G...

For more infomation >> Dockers Presents: How To G...

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Es PT Sub] BTS News on Seo Taiji 25th Anniversary Concert "Time Traveler" 방탄소년단 뉴스 - Duration: 1:49.

Seo Taiji who created a sensation on Korean music industry in 90's held a 25th anniversary concert yesterday.

Despite the long years past, more than 35,000 fans went enthusiastic for the nation's culture president.

Reporter, Lee Dahae will share the hot excitement.

(Collaboration Stage with 'Culture President' Seo Taiji and BTS) Seo Taiji and Boys and mainstream now BTS.

46 years old Seo Taiji and BTS recreated the perfect show together.

25th anniversary concert held at the main hall in Jamsil Stadium yesterday.

Seo Taiji stated that this concert will be remembered even after 250 years later.

'Culture president' Seo Taiji in 90's and the global mainstream group BTS

recreated his performances perfectly.

Last weekend, Seo Taiji held his 25th anniversary concert.

BTS a.k.a. Taiji Boys and Seo Taiji's collaboration performances,

two icons who represent the eras drew fans' attentions.

Starting off with "I know it", "But this night is deeper", "You in the fantasy" and performed 8 songs together.

They led 35,000 fans into shout for joy.

Their performances are receiving appraisal for the power in music passing through generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment