Saturday, June 2, 2018

Youtube daily report Jun 2 2018

Hi guys, how are you doing?

The summer is just around the corner and I wanna talk about a small gadget that is really

cool to add in your bike!

A thermometer!

Yeah a small thermometer!

I bought this on Ebay and I will add the link below and you can inspire yourself, and develop

it as you like.

You can install on the stem, you can install on the frame, the handlebars ... it doesn't

really matter where

to my bike, I've made this small housing out of aluminum, it was made with the lathe machine,

it was like 30 minutes of working

so it was very easy to do

he important thing is to have the central hole to fix it on your bike and two or three

or as many holes as you like in the top to let the temperature and the humidity get inside

the housing

Guys, thanks for the great support and I hope to see you soon!

For more infomation >> ๐Ÿ”ด BICYCLE THERMOMETER (CHEAP AND COOL) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

'๊น€์–ด์ค€์˜ ๋‰ด์Šค๊ณต์žฅ' ๋ฐ•์€์ • ๊ฒ€์‚ฌ "๋‚˜๊ฒฝ์› ๋‚จํŽธ(๊น€์žฌํ˜ธ ๋ถ€์žฅํŒ์‚ฌ) ๊ธฐ์†Œ ์ฒญํƒ ๋ฐ›์•˜๋‹ค" ํญ๋กœ|K-News - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> '๊น€์–ด์ค€์˜ ๋‰ด์Šค๊ณต์žฅ' ๋ฐ•์€์ • ๊ฒ€์‚ฌ "๋‚˜๊ฒฝ์› ๋‚จํŽธ(๊น€์žฌํ˜ธ ๋ถ€์žฅํŒ์‚ฌ) ๊ธฐ์†Œ ์ฒญํƒ ๋ฐ›์•˜๋‹ค" ํญ๋กœ|K-News - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

'ํ‰์ฐฝ์˜ฌ๋ฆผํ”ฝ ํ๋ง‰์‹' ์žฅ์‚ฌ์ต ์• ๊ตญ๊ฐ€ ๋™์˜์ƒ "๊ฒฐํ˜ผ ์•„๋‚ด ๊ณ ์™„์„  ํ•™๋ ฅ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ชจ์Œ" ๋“ฃ๊ธฐ|K-News - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> 'ํ‰์ฐฝ์˜ฌ๋ฆผํ”ฝ ํ๋ง‰์‹' ์žฅ์‚ฌ์ต ์• ๊ตญ๊ฐ€ ๋™์˜์ƒ "๊ฒฐํ˜ผ ์•„๋‚ด ๊ณ ์™„์„  ํ•™๋ ฅ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ชจ์Œ" ๋“ฃ๊ธฐ|K-News - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

'์•„์นจ๋งˆ๋‹น' ์ด์ •์šฉ, ์•„๋‚ด ํ•œ๋ฏผ์•„ ์•„๋“ค ์ด๋ฏฟ์Œ ๊ณต๊ฐœ "์ง•๋น„๋ก ๊ฐ€ํ†  ๊ธฐ์š”๋งˆ์‚ฌ" ์šด๋ช…?|K-News - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> '์•„์นจ๋งˆ๋‹น' ์ด์ •์šฉ, ์•„๋‚ด ํ•œ๋ฏผ์•„ ์•„๋“ค ์ด๋ฏฟ์Œ ๊ณต๊ฐœ "์ง•๋น„๋ก ๊ฐ€ํ†  ๊ธฐ์š”๋งˆ์‚ฌ" ์šด๋ช…?|K-News - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Wild Goose Chase

For more infomation >> Wild Goose Chase

-------------------------------------------

Makkah Live Full HD - ู‚ู†ุงุฉ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงู† ุงู„ูƒุฑูŠู… - + Taraweeh-18 from The Right Path - Duration: 23:05.

For more infomation >> Makkah Live Full HD - ู‚ู†ุงุฉ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงู† ุงู„ูƒุฑูŠู… - + Taraweeh-18 from The Right Path - Duration: 23:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.0 WHITE EDITION, Nav-Sync *Nette auto*1e eigenaar*Navigatie*Privacy glass*Voicecontrol - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.0 WHITE EDITION, Nav-Sync *Nette auto*1e eigenaar*Navigatie*Privacy glass*Voicecontrol - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

J-hope being scared for 10 minutes straight - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> J-hope being scared for 10 minutes straight - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Teach Me How to Say "Thank You" in YOUR Language [PierreG ASMR] - Duration: 1:41.

Can you teach me how to say "thank you" in your language?

Hi everyone.

So, for the next video in a lot of languages,

I would like to make another "thank you" video,

not in 50 languages but in all of your languages,

in all subscribers languages.

So, if you could help me, I would be very grateful, once again.

You know how to do it.

Please send me an audio file of you saying thank you in your language to love@pierregasmr.com

If you could also let me know how you write it in your language,

it would be wonderful, and...

if you could also write the name of your language in the title/subject of your email,

it would be even better.

OK, so I'll be waiting for your emails, as always.

And thanks a lot!

(Really)

(You are great!)

(Keep moving forward!)

(Stay true to yourself!)

(Keep on rockin'!)

(Keep on learning!)

(OK, have a great night and thanks for staying until the end of this video :))

For more infomation >> Teach Me How to Say "Thank You" in YOUR Language [PierreG ASMR] - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Designing Your Life: Discipline vs Distraction - Duration: 11:59.

- Number four, daily block time.

If your day is not blocked out

for significant progress forward

to one of your projects or your goals,

you're living a reactive life and it's killing ya.

It's the oldest thing in the book of productivity.

Discipline equals freedom.

The more you are disciplined, 'cause look at this.

Look at the alternative, okay?

If you're not doing block time,

here's what your day might look like.

You have all these different slots of time, right?

And you're just gonna plug in as you go through the day.

You're gonna plug in, oh, I'll work some there,

and I'll work some there, and then I'll try to cram stuff.

Right at the end of the day I'll try to cram that sucker in.

Any crammers?

Crammers?

Crammers?

Crammers, okay.

Just checking.

No judgment.

No judgment.

You're just not going as fast as you could.

That's all.

Crammers.

I love crammers.

Just like 'cause they're easy to get to move faster

'cause you do have that diligence

of when there's a deadline and it's on, you can go,

which really serves you but we gotta take you from a crammer

to a preparer to a high performer,

and the way that we do that is to look at this go, listen.

If you keep leaving all these time slots to randomness,

what happens is they start to get filled with the big D.

Distraction.

(audience laughing)

Some reason it seems like this hit home for some people.

I don't know why.

How many recognize what I'm talking about here?

So now you add up.

Take this out.

You might not be thinking too serious about it,

but let's say that's like a day.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight work hours.

You didn't know I drew that on purpose.

Now watch what happens.

Let's scroll that down.

Let's call it...

That.

Bless you.

(audience laughing)

If you leave your time to randomness,

you are stealing from your greatness.

If you leave your time to randomness,

you are stealing from your greatness,

bit by bit, hour by hour, day by day,

week by week, month by month, quarter by quarter,

year by year, and decade by decade,

and it's the little things like that

where you're like oh my gosh I didn't get anything done

because you got all these random approaches to your day,

and so for those who are like but Brendon I'm a free spirit.

I'm like, oh God I love free spirits.

Me too.

Let's go on a yoga retreat.

I don't have any time.

Oh free spirit, no time for yoga retreat?

(audience laughing)

Aw.

You know why free spirit ain't got no time for yoga retreat?

'Cause they ain't got no discipline.

If they had some discipline, free spirit would have time

for some yoga retreat.

So if you want more free time,

you need more discipline time.

It's so simple.

I said well, what if I learn to block time,

and I did simple things like this.

What if I said, let's see.

Let's call this just for ease.

Let's go eight, nine, 10, 11, 12,

one, two, three, sorry four, and five.

What if I did this and what if I asked

what is the primary projects that have to happen this week,

and how can I build it so that my mornings are done

in such a way that those primary big things,

those things that must be created or done

that I block time out and it's protected.

Meaning I just say okay.

Block, block, block, block, block,

and I let any randomness that has to come in.

Any randomness if it has to come in,

it can come in over here but maybe I got this one blocked,

and I got that one blocked for keep up.

Okay, I let those random things come in,

and they're not necessarily distractions

'cause I'm on my way but maybe they're more instead

of distractions there let's call it response time.

Responses.

Little different, right?

A distraction from a response.

And so well guess what happens?

Over a period of time, as you draw this down,

even if you do have time available, you get the idea.

You're just check, check, check.

You're just getting stuff down,

and now you're not at the whim so much.

So one of my big things is that I just said

from now on I don't do any reaction in the morning.

My morning block time to create

and do the necessary steps and big projects or priorities

that must happen to move my life forward.

My reaction, I'll do that later.

So, I'll reply to my email or I'll take voice messages,

or I'll take meetings in the afternoon.

Not the morning.

Now some people, depending on what your career is,

or what you do maybe you can't do that.

Maybe you can't have your whole morning,

but you can have your first two hours.

You can have your first two hours.

Next time you get that meeting invite,

don't do it in the first two hours.

Move it.

A Fortune 50 CEO taught me this.

He said Brendon, I do no calls until after lunch.

I'm like oh my God how did you get away with it?

He goes, I'm the boss.

(audience laughing)

Dang nice.

Now look, if you're customer service,

and you gotta get to work,

and you gotta start responding, that's one thing.

That's customer service.

But if you're the owner, the small business owner,

or the leader and you have the ability

to either delegate or decide,

or let people wait on you, you do that.

It's hugely important for you to get more block time

'cause listen the more block time you have upfront,

the more freedom you gain on the back.

More block time upfront, more freedom on the back.

More block time upfront.

So in other words, more scheduled time

towards the things that matter,

the more vacation time for you and your family.

Now you're not like ah I wish we could get vacation one day.

You're like oh my God, what are we gonna do

with all this vacation?

That's how you get ahead.

Block time is everything.

Everything. I meet people all the time.

I'm gonna write a book one day.

Show me.

Show me the blocks of time that you're gonna write the book.

Otherwise, it's not even a wish.

It's not a dream.

It's not a goal.

It's not a project.

It's barely a scant hope.

If it doesn't land on the scheduler,

if it's not in the calendar, you just won't do it.

What you'll do is you'll fill,

you'll fill all these blocks with the distractions,

and all of a sudden guess what?

Your business is literally in the red.

You're ability to celebrate,

you're ability to catch up,

you're ability to move forward, it's gone.

So one of the easiest ways that I know of high performers,

I say come over here.

Open up your calendar.

Let me look at.

First thing I'll do when I'm coaching a big executive,

entrepreneur, let me look at your calendar.

Well let me tell you.

No, no.

Give me the calendar.

Well no, no.

No, don't.

I don't. You understand I have this here.

Yeah, I know, right.

I don't understand.

I don't understand anything.

So give me your calendar so I can understand.

(audience laughing)

And I look at that calendar,

and if it is not dang clear on their calendar

what the activities, the projects and the tasks are,

that they are moving forward,

then I know they're in a life of reaction,

and taking somebody from a life of reaction

to the charge life is so easy.

Master that calendar, man.

I should be able to walk in your life,

look at your calendar and go ooh this clearly

what she's building towards.

This is clearly what he is developing

in terms of competency.

This is clearly what this person is all about

and after in their life.

There's all the things they're doing to learn.

There's the seminars they're enrolled in.

The certifications.

The masterminds.

Or just here's the books that they're reading.

I schedule out the books that I'm gonna read.

Otherwise, I just gather a bunch of books.

I put 'em on a shelf and they look nice.

I schedule a book.

This book done this week.

This book done this week.

This book done this week.

If I don't do that, then I'm just awake.

Then what happens is when I have some free time,

I ask my friends so like what books are you reading?

Oh that sounds good and I grab that book,

and now I'm completely reactionary

and ultimately a lemming.

If the only books you read, the only things you respond to,

the only things that you do are issued

to you by other people, then you're a follower,

then you're conforming, then you're lacking

that conscious drive that makes us feel so alive.

When you are designing your day,

designing your week, designing your life,

you come back to life and you all deserve that.

So turn to the person left or right.

Shake 'em say, design your life.

- [Audience] Design your life.

- [Brendon] Thanks for watching.

Make sure you subscribe to my new podcast, The Brendon Show.

It's available on iTunes and Stitcher

and wherever else you get your podcast,

and it's the exclusive place where I share my thoughts

about life, about current events,

about what I'm going through, about my advice for you

as you seek to live an even more extraordinary life.

It's called The Brendon Show and it's available

anywhere you get your podcast.

So make sure you subscribe.

And if you're ready to take your life to a whole new level,

make sure you grab my book, High Performance Habits,

How Extraordinary People Become That Way.

It's available on Amazon right now,

and when you order your copy,

you're really supporting my channel and the message,

and you're also getting a book

that will reveal to you 20 years of my research

into what is it that helps people go to a new level

of success in their life.

What is it really take?

What habits are proven to help you

reach long term success in your career,

your health, your personal life, your relationships.

It's called High Performance Habits,

How Extraordinary People Become That Way.

It's available on Amazon right now.

And finally make sure you subscribe to my channel,

so you get notifications every time I release a new video,

and by subscribing, you support me, my message,

and this channel so I'd really appreciate it.

Make sure you hit subscribe.

For more infomation >> Designing Your Life: Discipline vs Distraction - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

MA VIE A CHANGร‰ DEPUIS QUE J'AI VU COMMENT BIEN M'ASSEOIR AUX TOILETTES! - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> MA VIE A CHANGร‰ DEPUIS QUE J'AI VU COMMENT BIEN M'ASSEOIR AUX TOILETTES! - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

ํ•ซ์ด์Šˆ l ๋ถˆํ›„์˜ ๋ช…๊ณก, ๊ทธ๋ ‰ ํ”„๋ฆฌ์Šคํ„ฐ J์—๊ฒŒ "์‘๋‹ตํ•˜๋ผ 1988 ์ „๊ตญ๋…ธ๋ž˜์ž๋ž‘ ์˜ˆ์„ ์Šคํ‹ฐ๋น„ ๊ทธ๋ ‰" ํ”„๋กœํ•„ - Duration: 25:01.

For more infomation >> ํ•ซ์ด์Šˆ l ๋ถˆํ›„์˜ ๋ช…๊ณก, ๊ทธ๋ ‰ ํ”„๋ฆฌ์Šคํ„ฐ J์—๊ฒŒ "์‘๋‹ตํ•˜๋ผ 1988 ์ „๊ตญ๋…ธ๋ž˜์ž๋ž‘ ์˜ˆ์„ ์Šคํ‹ฐ๋น„ ๊ทธ๋ ‰" ํ”„๋กœํ•„ - Duration: 25:01.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Arosa 1.4i Stella nw APK, elec Ramen. - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Seat Arosa 1.4i Stella nw APK, elec Ramen. - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

'ํ‰์ฐฝ์˜ฌ๋ฆผํ”ฝ ํ๋ง‰์‹' ์žฅ์‚ฌ์ต ์• ๊ตญ๊ฐ€ ๋™์˜์ƒ "๊ฒฐํ˜ผ ์•„๋‚ด ๊ณ ์™„์„  ํ•™๋ ฅ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ชจ์Œ" ๋“ฃ๊ธฐ|K-News - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> 'ํ‰์ฐฝ์˜ฌ๋ฆผํ”ฝ ํ๋ง‰์‹' ์žฅ์‚ฌ์ต ์• ๊ตญ๊ฐ€ ๋™์˜์ƒ "๊ฒฐํ˜ผ ์•„๋‚ด ๊ณ ์™„์„  ํ•™๋ ฅ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ชจ์Œ" ๋“ฃ๊ธฐ|K-News - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

'๊น€์–ด์ค€์˜ ๋‰ด์Šค๊ณต์žฅ' ๋ฐ•์€์ • ๊ฒ€์‚ฌ "๋‚˜๊ฒฝ์› ๋‚จํŽธ(๊น€์žฌํ˜ธ ๋ถ€์žฅํŒ์‚ฌ) ๊ธฐ์†Œ ์ฒญํƒ ๋ฐ›์•˜๋‹ค" ํญ๋กœ|K-News - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> '๊น€์–ด์ค€์˜ ๋‰ด์Šค๊ณต์žฅ' ๋ฐ•์€์ • ๊ฒ€์‚ฌ "๋‚˜๊ฒฝ์› ๋‚จํŽธ(๊น€์žฌํ˜ธ ๋ถ€์žฅํŒ์‚ฌ) ๊ธฐ์†Œ ์ฒญํƒ ๋ฐ›์•˜๋‹ค" ํญ๋กœ|K-News - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

'์•„์นจ๋งˆ๋‹น' ์ด์ •์šฉ, ์•„๋‚ด ํ•œ๋ฏผ์•„ ์•„๋“ค ์ด๋ฏฟ์Œ ๊ณต๊ฐœ "์ง•๋น„๋ก ๊ฐ€ํ†  ๊ธฐ์š”๋งˆ์‚ฌ" ์šด๋ช…?|K-News - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> '์•„์นจ๋งˆ๋‹น' ์ด์ •์šฉ, ์•„๋‚ด ํ•œ๋ฏผ์•„ ์•„๋“ค ์ด๋ฏฟ์Œ ๊ณต๊ฐœ "์ง•๋น„๋ก ๊ฐ€ํ†  ๊ธฐ์š”๋งˆ์‚ฌ" ์šด๋ช…?|K-News - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

What you can learn about yourself during 20.000km solo trip! (SUBS available) - Duration: 4:58.

she actually did all those kilometers

with Linda

so here are we now today with

Romi

from Dresde in Germany

I was standing on the highway

from Bacalar, that leads to

Chetumal or Calakmul

or it can lead

to Palenque

I wasn't really hoping for

a ride to Palenque

but the first car stopped

and that was Romi

it was like 4 and something hours ago

and we are here on the highway 186 in Mexico

we just passed Escarcega

nothing happened to us

Of course not!

Of course not!

Romi went first to the United States

to California

and then she bought this marvelous car

this car's name is Linda

Linda in Spanish is actually

you know, what...

cause it's true, she is muy linda

so, she bought her Linda

and then she went to Illinois, then down to Texas

then from

Texas she went all the way down

through Mexico

Ciudad de Mexico, Veracruz, Oaxaca

Chiapas

and now she was in Yucatan

where she stayed in Puerto Morelos

working a little bit on her handcrafts

she's doing

things from leather

oh my God

jewelry

....

crazy!

there were just there were just two trucks

next to each other

and the guy was just overtaking

why not?

he is bigger, right?

and there is another accident

well, yeah, of course

if they are driving like that..

so things like that happen everywhere

and also in Mexico

but you still decided to

do this trip

that some people can tell you

you are, crazy, woman!

because it's very important

to not focus on the bad things

of the world all the time

where you scared when you were starting?

a little bit maybe

a little bit

now I am more conscious but

more strong

cause I know what I am doing now

there were for sure some precautions that you did

so that nothing happened to you, you know?

you said that you were never sleeping in a car

in like dangerous zones

but that was also intuition, wasn't it?

exactly that's what I wanted to say

what have you learned during this journey?

I've learned a lot

many many many things

what was the most important for you

that you've learned

that it's very necessary

to have times in your life

when you are completely alone

and that it's really important to become...

yourself best friend

and I think now I'm really myself best friend

Im able to do anything by myself and...

after four months

and the whole country that you have driven through

and I spent a lot of time just with myself

this is a very very important thing for my whole life

when you go back to your

normal life back in Germany

what's your plan now

When I come back I want to move

to a self sustainable community

in the countryside

that was the first thing I became pretty sure about

in my journey, that I

need for my life to live I

need the be in connection with the nature

close to nature

to have a new nice workshop

repairing my sewing machine

because right now I'm doing

everything with hands

which has its own style and its also nice

but I would love to be able to work with the sewing machine

because I would be a lot faster

I really want to focus on my leather work

and still want to make fire shows also

so I have many ideas

yeah, I have many ideas

and I really need to focus on it

and work on it continuously

what would be your advice to

potential women travelers?

trust in your feelings

and rather go alone instead of

going with someone which gives you a feeling of safety but...

also feeling that you are not really yourself

try to face your own fears

yeah just do it!

just do it ! - just do it!

well... it was a pleasure

yes

say bye bye

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment