Thursday, September 20, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 20 2018

Today I will make an entire video in Spanish.

If you want to know what I am saying, turn the subtitles ON!

So you can read everything in English.

Today I am going to buy my meat, eggs and milk.

And I am going to show you where I buy them.

I had to stop for a moment to show you this beautiful sight.

From the bridge "De Erasmus".

It is a beautiful day.

Look how beautiful it looks like.

I go on the bike, all the way there.

Here everyone rides his bike.

Okay, let's go.

I put my bicycle here.

And I found a tire without the bicycle.

Someone took the whole bike and left the tire.

I arrived where I buy my raw milk.

Here is a small organic market.

They sell fruits, vegetables, but also cheese, yogurt and milk.

Here I buy my raw milk.

It has been three weeks since I know they sell it here.

They sell it in bottles.

In these kinds of bottles they sell the raw milk.

Then afterwards I return the bottles to the sir there.

And they give money back for it.

Here on the bottle, on the lid, it says from where the milk comes from.

It is called "Kleinlangevelsloo".

It is organic.

The majority of the time here is

where I buy my eggs.

They also sell raw milk kefir and something called "hangop".

But I don't know how to call that in Spanish.

But I sometimes get both of these products.

This store is organic.

I always bought a lot of products here.

Also when I was Vegan.

They have a lot of good cheeses, and a lot of other delicious dairy products.

But those are the things I buy there.

The raw milk kefir, and the yogurt.

And sometimes sardines and the eggs.

Now we are walking towards...

I forgot the word..

The butcher...

How do I say that in Spanish?

It is where I buy my meats.

There we go.

Is it alright if you are on camera too?

You want something else?

That was it.

That will be 16 euros and 70 cents.

I want to pay with cash.

I also have a card.

Thank you very much.

54 points!

Here you go.

Thank you very much.

Bye!

See you soon!

I have everything I needed for today.

Now I will head home.

The people who work there are so friendly.

They are very helpful.

Today I bought something new.

I never cooked with it before.

Beef fat.

Suet.

I got back home.

And I have a huge backpack here.

With everything I bought.

Yes, today I am making a Vlog in Spanish.

I am making it completely in Spanish.

I went on the bicycle with this heavy backpack.

But that is the exercise I do during the day.

Today I have bought my eggs somewhere else.

I bought it in a regular supermarket.

Because the eggs are a little cheaper there.

They also have organic ones (pasture raised too).

Now I am doing a test.

I want to see which eggs have...

You know the eggs has the white, and the yellow inside.

And the yellow part.

If the yellow part is like the color...

Sometimes I forget the Spanish words.

Sometimes I pronounce the words wrong.

What is that color?

Orange (mamey)!

I think it is"mamey".

Yes, if the egg is dark orange on the inside it means it contains more nutrition.

I remember I learned that when I was in Japan.

They told me that.

They eat raw eggs frequently.

With a dish called "sukiyaki".

They dip the meat in the raw egg and then they place it into the hotpot.

Something like that, I don't know.

But I will show you the eggs.

A lot of times it doesn't mean that if you buy something organic that it contains more nutrients.

Sometimes it does, other times not.

There are places where they sell eggs which are from great quality.

And they gave their chickens good food.

But they don't necessarily have the organic STAMP on them.

Beef liver, chicken liver, beef heart, lamb shoulder, suet.

Eggs, raw milk.

I wanted to eat this.

But I have to wait for it to melt.

And for my boyfriend I will make pancakes.

I don't eat them.

But he will.

He is very hungry.

I will eat some chicken, and eggs, and a some sardines now for lunch.

Today I made this video in Spanish.

Because I got asked by you to do a video speaking Spanish.

My Spanish isn't perfect, but I think you understood me.

Yes, I think this was it for today.

I hope you liked it.

Give it a like if you liked it.

If you are here for the first time, please subscribe!

I don't know the word in Spanish.

Have a good day.

Thank you very much for watching.

And I will see you in the next one!

Bye!

For more infomation >> MEAT, DAIRY & EGGS: Where I buy it | SPANISH VLOG - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Bus Call - Episode 2 "Repeat After Me" - Duration: 24:34.

Good morning

Hey hey

We just loaded in, in the fastest we've ever loaded in

and it's gonna be a good day man.

This is the kickoff of the Egomaniac Tour headlining run

and somehow we pulled off this headlining slot on a Friday night

the first day of the festival.

It's the small stage of the festival but still

Great slot, great stage. Yeah

Yeah I'm nervous as fuck.

This is the first show that we're trying out production

We ran the set once in production rehearsal so..

We'll see if it goes off. There are going to be issues no doubt

Go through Dylan's set up in between Dylan and Joey

Don't go behind backline.

Geron, I just lost my ears.

Check 1, hey. Still don't have ears.

Crowd: "Come on just play!"

Crowd: "drum solo!" , "Accordion solo!"

Jesse and I don't have ears.

Anyway, while they try to figure this shit out.

I don't know if my mic is coming though. Can you guys hear me?

We are KONGOS, we just released a new album. It's called Egomaniac.

This situation is hurting our egos pretty bad right now.

Crowd: "We still love you", "we believe in you."

There we go I got it...

I don't have vocal though... Fuck me

That was a request.

Ok, we're going to play this song even though we can't hear ourselves.

Let's make it work.

I'm so fucking sick of technical bullshit.

We spend our fucking lives worrying about technical bullshit.

What a way to start the fucking Egomaniac Tour.

In front of a fucking huge, packed crowd that's actually into it.

Yeah.

Whatever we need to do in Santa Cruz be set up

and actually I think run the whole set beforehand or something.

Hey

What's up?

If you guys want to talk about it let me know.

Yeah, come on in.

Geron, I can see your tail, dude you can take it out. Don't worry.

It's down there somewhere.

During the show what happened was I lost like half of my patching.

All of the vocals and all of the tracks and like a couple other little, small things

disappeared from my patch list.

Let's see if we can recreate it.

On Santa Cruz I will be testing the shit out of it.

So I don't know guys.

Can we blame Mo anyway?

I need to get back to stage to get out of here

Love you guys.

See you Geron.

What a fucking wasted opportunity.

Shit happens...

Shit that who knows whose fault it is.

If it's anybody's fault.

After a disappointing first show the band is scheduled to play a corporate event the next day.

They head to Catalina Island on a helicopter.

Contrary to some notions in our society massage therapy is a healing art, not a sexual service

I'm a little bit bummed about that.

It's an unusual gig, but the fee is significant and will help fund a large portion of the

production and transport costs for the remainder of the tour.

Money money money money....money

No Chandon no band on, mate.

No Moet, no show-y

With the festival and corporate shows done

the real routine of the bus tour begins.

I'm Tony Para and I'm the bus driver

This is at least my fifth tour with the KONGOS

Probably started about three years ago doing their first real bus tour

The twenty nine thousand pounds of gear in this truck will be loaded in 30 times.

There will be 30 setups, 30 sound checks,

30 acoustic performances, meet-and-greets,

changeovers, shows, tear-downs, load-outs

and 30 bus calls on this 10,000 mile tour.

This is day one.

I like it. I mean I enjoy it. I enjoy being out with the bands

and being around the creative people

seeing the country you know.

I've definitely seen a lot.

I've been to every state except for Alaska,

I've been to every province except the Maritimes

Multiple multiple times

I've driven every highway, every back road you know

Whether I wanted to or not you know

I get a desk!

That fucking thing weighs a thousand pounds.

The stage is a little smaller than what we were I guess spec'd out for for the light show

show so they're gonna cut lights down

so instead of three screens, they're going to do two.

It's gonna be cramped up there today

especially for the support band, but it looks like the guys are making it work.

How are you feeling?

I'm okay. I'll get panicked if things don't come together in time

After load-in and setup, everyone digs in to try to figure out what went wrong in Las Vegas.

Since they could not bring the production truck to Catalina

This is the first opportunity they have to address the issues with the equipment

Trying to get the last bit of video setup for some of the songs Danny was still working on.

Just leave it going now till the verse

There are only a few hours to troubleshoot soundcheck

and get the support act on stage for their soundcheck

Before the band's pre-show acoustic event for VIP ticket holders.

Mo: let's meet after the show

Jason to G

We are ready to fire. Fire at will.

Danny: I'm going to go now, I need time.

Despite the time constraints

the band and crew are able to work out the technical

kinks and put on a seamless performance much to everyone's relief.

Right now we travel on a 12 bunk bus.

It's a 52 foot I think..

Right Mic?

How long is the bus?

45

45. Alright

Everyone exaggerates. Every guy exaggerates a little bit.

So the driver's up here.

This is the driver's seat.

Next chamber is like a common area.

Invariably everybody after the show ends up in here

because we'll have after show food or a drink or whatever.

Front lounge where we've got lots of dudes.

Kitchenette area which is never tidy on this bus

'Cause we got a lot of people with all their fancy fucking coffee contraptions.

Refrigerator

toilet

No solids in the toilet

Even toilet paper.

Next chamber sliding door

is sleeping quarters so there's 12 bunks.

Three aside. Top, middle, bottom.

It's very dark. They're like little pods almost

You kind of sit in your weird, little, dark pod.

Each person gets a drawer

Junk bunk on the top. That's where people throw their backpacks.

And then back lounge

Another TV

This is the more quiet lounge where people chill.

What it really is is 12 dudes sleeping in bunk beds... Sharing one toilet

With the tour in full swing

everyone settles into the rhythm of tour life

each day follows a similar schedule.

The bus and production truck arrive at the venue around 11:00 a.m.

The crew begins to unload the truck with help from a local crew.

They load into the venue

set up gear and lights

Tyler, good load-in?

Oh yeah.

Everyday's a good load-in with you here buddy

Mic and Tyler fine-tune their systems

for the specific venue and space.

KONGOS attends to ban business which often includes calls with their team,

interviews, and radio visits.

Photographer: Fantastic, I don't know if you want to do any peace signs?

Danny: No, I hate peace.

Photographer: Jumping?

Danny: No jumping, never any jumping. We're the no jumping band

Everyone finds a moment for lunch at some point

Mo, What you got?

Grape Crush, Philly cheese-steak with uh..

Fucking broccoli on top

Soundcheck is usually around 3 p.m.

Mo greets VIP guests at around 4pm or 5pm

KONGOS performs an acoustic set for the VIP guests.

and does a meet and greet

They have a few hours of downtime

Come on. Push harder. Push harder. Push harder

Do you want the muscles? You want the muscles?

The support act goes on at around 7:30pm.

The crew changes over the stage at about 8:30pm

The band goes on at 9:00pm

The show ends around 10:30pm

and there's another VIP meet and greet.

We're just gonna take pictures

That's it.

If you want something signed Jason is actually coming up with

your totes with you know the special ticket

Holographic? Holographic..

Hologram ticket.

It's a cool ticket

While KONGOS finishes with the VIP guests

The crew tears down the stage and loads back into the truck

They have an hour or two before bus call

Which is usually around 1am or 2am

The bus leaves and drives to the next venue

and they start all over again

We're about to go live

Where's the fucking whiskey at?

There's that whole bottle

I think we should put it in its own bunk

Whiskey's got it's own bunk?

That's fucking lucky

The whiskey bunk

There are no weekdays or weekends on tour

There are only show days and off days

and after five shows in a row

everyone gets a break.

Joey got this really great idea to go on a hike

Yeah, it's like 12,000 feet straight up

What are we doing right now?

Oh we're quitting. Yeah, we're giving up.

Fuck you guys

We're giving up.

Depending on the routing of the tour

You could end up in a big city,

The countryside

or isolated in a small town

Hello Marlow

Hello

Oh cute

I thought it was just our room that smells like farts.

This whole fucking town smell like farts

We're in Hays, Kansas.

Hey

I'm in heaven

Look at this girls

Look who's snuggling up with Dylan Kongos

Me

When do you ever sleep Tony?

I sleep in from hopefully from 4 p.m. to about 12pm

Depending on if there's kids playing

in the pool outside the hotel room or a

hockey team or maids cleaning

I try to sleep in between

Here's the first actual signature

authorized signature

Here we go guys. This is the KONGOS LLC one

Dad: Does it concern you at all that Craig called it

the "Execution Copy"

Oh wow, I just actually watched Johnny's soul leave his body.

Final signature. Final signature

eh, I'm not really feeling it

10 years overnight success.

Okay cheers guys

Philadelphia marks the halfway point of the Egomaniac Tour

Earlier that day

KONGOS learned some bad news

After the band had spent months planning, promoting,

and making radio visits to set up the second single

the song called the World Would Run Better

This is KONGOS, live on Radio 104.5

The record label changed their minds and decided not to support the radio campaign

This is two months after we picked a single and they

were supposed to be setting up the song

we get word that they're just not gonna

do a radio campaign

The band's manager flew in from Los Angeles to discuss the situation

we can't take a six-month hum and haw

period on a song and then decide to pull

the plug in the middle of a tour when we've

already being fucking doing acoustic shit all tour,

We've been going to the radio stations we've had to go to

It makes us look inept in our campaign

I said you've been telling me everything's going well

I report back to the band

every time you tell me something

and now you're telling me we have a problem?

Why did it take you this long to tell me this?

Does it not cross his mind that

it's gonna be harmful to the band on the second single

where our first single

went to number 7 or 8 that we just don't have a second single?

I think does. I think it does raise that question.

I said the is the add-date pulled? He goes "for now".

I said well what are we doing?

If the song is a flop, who the fuck even knows?

Nobody knows

Only radio people

So then let's release the song!

If we don't do something in the next week or two...

the album is completely dead

We have already been suffocated by this label.

It's killed the process of

everything for us and we've lost energy in it.

Judging by everyone's opinion,

We don't want to be on the label anymore.

The band is only three weeks into the

North American leg of the tour

By pulling the support for the radio campaign,

the record label is effectively

ending all active promotion of this album.

Despite this, the band and crew will

continue with the remaining six months

of the touring commitments around the world

What's up with the freeways?

They fucking suck!

Montreal is killing me right now.

Every ramp we're supposed to get off is closed

Like I think the on that..

Fuck!

I think this one is closed too!

We're trying to get over there.

It's what we're shooting for

Let's see where this takes us

Tour can feel like a hypnosis

locked in a cycle of recurrence doing the same thing

over and over again in a different theater everyday.

Over the weeks and months

the show gets tight.

You become prepared for the sudden unforeseen

circumstances and inevitable setbacks

Each day you strive for the perfect show

whether it's for 10 or 10,000 people

During your brief time in each little world,

you hope to make one less mistake

than the last time around

You don't mark your time in hours

You mark it in events, load-in, soundcheck,

doors, changeover, showtime,

load-out, bus call.

Next time on Bus Call

We have to make a big push now.

If not now, then we're going to disappear

into obscurity once the last person forgets about Come With Me Now

What is going hard at radio mean?

What does it mean?

Because it sounds like a bullshit statement to me.

That is fucking salt on a wound.

I've expressed my opinion

Put it to a fucking vote

Where are we right now, Jason?

In a fucking whole in the ground in I don't know

Albuquerque?

For more infomation >> Bus Call - Episode 2 "Repeat After Me" - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

*FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> *FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Trump blasts Congress over 'ridiculous' spending bill: 'Where is the money for the wall?' - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Trump blasts Congress over 'ridiculous' spending bill: 'Where is the money for the wall?' - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

What's The Best Sport for Your Personality?|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:10.

What's The Best Sport for Your Personality?

  You can choose a sport according to your lifestyle and personality that can adapt to your needs and fit in your schedule.

Did you know that not all exercise types are recommended for everyone?  You can determine what the best sport is for your personality depending on your daily routine, activity and energy levels.

In this article, discover which physical activity you can do to improve your quality of life.

Finding the best sport for your personality Sports are essential if you're looking to stay in shape, prevent health problems, and reach a healthy weight.

You should exercise two to three times a week and combine different kinds, if possible.

However, if you'd like to get the most out of it while staying motivated and without torturing yourself, you should find the sport that best suits you.

The key is your personality.

However, there are other factors at play like the dynamics of your day, the kind of work you do, your energy levels, if you're overweight or prone to injuries or discomfort, etc.

Let's take a look! 1.

Self-demanding The first profile is of someone who is self-demanding, very ambitious and seeks results in whatever they put their mind to.

The good part is that they're determined and go all out.

Nevertheless, they're too hard on themselves, don't let go of mistakes, and tend to have health problems.

The most common issues are muscle cramps and stiffness.

The best sport for these individuals should help them relax and encourage physical and mental flexibility.

Yoga is a good option, provided that it's not a way to be even more self-demanding.

What's more, it can be combined with stretching exercises at least once a week.

Sluggish or tired There are those who want to exercise but don't have the energy.

They might start enthusiastically but give up after a few sessions.

Sluggishness and lack of motivation tend to make these individuals give up on their exercise routine.

If you fit into this category, we recommend starting with interval sessions.

This involves doing high-intensity exercise for short bursts and alternating with short breaks.

This way, you'll boost your metabolism, increase your energy, burn fat, and tone your muscles.

You can increase the time and intensity of your sessions little by little.

You'll get great results if you choose this method.

Nervous Nervous people can find a healthy balance between sports that help them to relax and those that help them concentrate.

One such sport is Tai Chi, a Chinese technique involving coordinated and rhythmic movements whose aim is to gain inner peace and liberate energy.

Millions of people across the globe, men and women alike, practice tai chi.

Stressed out Those who are going through a stressful period can seek out a sport that can help reduce their stress levels and avoid becoming ill.

A good option is swimming, which is physically and mentally relaxing thanks to the healing power of water. When we float or are below water, our worries seem lighter and farther away.

It's also recommended to choose sports that let you reconnect with nature. For example, hiking or swimming in a river or at the beach are all great.

You can also combine it with family time, hobbies, walking barefoot, and enjoying your free time.

Very active When someone is very active without being overly nervous or stressed, they can choose a cardiovascular activity.

Exercises like dancing or aerobics are activities you can enjoy while you burn calories, boost your metabolism, and improve your nighttime rest.

Today, there are many cardiovascular exercises that can be adapted to a person's needs and tastes.

They can also be chosen according to whether they help with muscle toning, coordination, etc.

Aggressive Individuals with a strong disposition or who tend to be aggressive like adolescents with behavioral issues can escape their problems through martial arts.

These ancient techniques combine methods of fighting and self-defense while bolstering mental health. These individuals should be self-confident, with the cleverness and intelligence to know how to use their strength.

For more infomation >> What's The Best Sport for Your Personality?|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Comey and Podesta Show Up at the G7 Summit… Trump RAINS DOWN HELL - Duration: 12:19.

Comey and Podesta Show Up at the G7 Summit… Trump RAINS DOWN HELL

Former FBI Director James Comey has found himself in hot water this week after he chimed

in to talk about his thoughts on President Donald Trump's decision to impose aluminum

and steel tariff's on Canada.

"Our national security relationship with Canada is vital and saves American lives.

It was built over generations and is bigger than any person or dispute.

This too shall pass," Comey tweeted hours after the G7 Summit ended, according to Right

Wing News.

However, Trump is getting the best revenge possible over Comey in the fact that the former

president is far more popular with the American people than the former FBI director.

While Comey's approval ratings are in the trash, Trump's are soaring, and he is even

more popular than George W. Bush and Barack Obama were at this same point in their presidencies.

This came after Trump attacked Canadian President Justin Trudeau on Twitter, saying that he

made "false statements" at a news conference and calling the prime minister "very dishonest

and weak."

SHARE this story if you stand with Donald Trump against James Comey!

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing

this

article with your

friends and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Comey and Podesta Show Up at the G7 Summit… Trump RAINS DOWN HELL - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to Clean Your Iron When It Starts Sticking|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:26.

How to Clean Your Iron When It Starts Sticking

  When your clothes iron sticks to your clothing, you should check for any kind of residue on the soleplate.

Even though you might not think keeping your iron clean is important, it is still necessary to some extent.

Not doing any maintenance on your iron won't just only shorten its lifespan, but also ruin your clothing.

To make matters worse, the soleplate often retains residue from synthetic fabrics that can stain your light-colored clothing.

How can you clean your iron at home? There are actually several ways to do it.

Below, are some of the most effective methods described for you to know what to do.

Easy tricks for cleaning your iron Among all home appliances, the iron is one thing people forget to clean the most.

Despite the fact they are used frequently, people almost never take the time to check it to see if it needs cleaning.

As a result, it sticks a little to clothing while ironing.

In the worst case scenario, you can end up ruining your clothes.

Has this ever happened to you? Then today is your day to learn from the tips below.

1.- Lemon juice and baking soda By combining lemon juice with a little baking soda, you can make a powerful cleaner for a metallic iron solplate.

Due to its acidic components, this cleaner eliminates fabric residue and leaves your iron shining.

Ingredients: 2 squeezed lemons 2 tablespoons of baking soda (30 g) Instructions: Juice the lemons and mix the lemon juice with the baking soda in a bowl.

Use: Let the mixture bubble up and rub the paste onto the iron, the soleplate should be cool.

Let it to work for 5 minutes and wipe off with a wet cloth.

Clean at least one a month.

2.- Distilled water and white vinegar Making a solution with distilled water and white vinegar can help eliminate the dark spots that formed by clothing residue stuck on your iron.

If you have any of those ingredients at home, then give them a try on your iron.

Ingredients: ½ cup of distilled water (125 ml) ½ cup of white vinegar (125 ml) Instructions: Thoroughly mix the ingredients in a bowl.

Use: Dip a clean cloth into the solution and rub it onto your iron, it should be warm.

Clean 2 or 3 times a week to keep your iron in good condition.

3.- Coarse salt Coarse salt is an alternative cleaning product that can help when clothes sticks to your iron.

Its texture allows it to help remove synthetic clothing and other residues.

Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of coarse salt (30 g) Newspaper sheet Instructions: Spread out a newspaper and cover it with the tablespoons of salt.

Use: Heat up your iron for a few minutes and iron the salt as if you were ironing a piece of clothing.

Repeat the process until the iron's soleplate becomes shiny and spotless.

Afterwards, let it cool and wipe it with a soft cloth.

4.- Candle wax Using candle wax on your iron can easily remove sticky fabric that could ruin your clothes.

Candle wax has a runny texture that softens residues, thus it can leave your iron nice and clean.

Use: Plug in your iron for a few minutes and rub a candle over its soleplate.

Leave the wax on for a few minutes until it warms up, then wipe off the excess with a soft cloth.

If the spots are still there, heat up your iron again and iron wax paper.

5.- Toothpaste Did you know that toothpaste can be used as an alternative for cleaning an iron? Thanks to its components, it's great for removing burned clothing stains or any leftover material that could make your iron stick.

Use: Squeeze out a small amount of toothpaste and apply it onto your iron's soleplate while it's cold.

Afterwards, take a clean cloth and buff your iron.

Then, use the steam function for a few minutes and let it cool.

Finally, rub your iron again with the cloth and remove all of the toothpaste.

Do you know any other iron cleaning techniques? Share them in the comment section.

If you still haven't done any maintenance on your iron, choose one of the methods listed in our post and get your iron working just like new again.

For more infomation >> How to Clean Your Iron When It Starts Sticking|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

If you exercise, can you eat whatever you want afterwards?|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:43.

If you exercise, can you eat whatever you want afterwards?

  Some people think that if they exercise, they can eat whatever they want.

Actually, you should watch what you eat whether you exercise or not.

To do that, you'll have to know how many calories you're consuming and how many you're burning.

There are all kinds of myths floating around about working out and how it's related to what you eat.

Maybe you're someone who wonders if you can eat whatever you want after exercising, theorizing that you deserve a treat after going to the gym and working hard.

This article will answer this and other questions, so read on! Exercise and diet: closely related While some people have special metabolisms that can apply to the aforementioned theory, for a lot of us it's not a good idea to go out for ice cream or pizza after working out.

We know that we should watch what we eat (whether we're exercising or not) and that eating too much is never good, but it's a valid question about if you can eat whatever you want after a workout.

It comes down to how many calories you're burning versus how many you're consuming.

Of course, it all depends on your goals, but if your goal is to lose weight, you should be burning more than you're consuming.

On the other hand, if you're trying to build muscle mass or gain weight, then the opposite is what you want.

The number of calories exercises and daily activities burns isn't the same for everybody.

It depends on factors like age, gender, physical build, genes, body fat, etc.

Exercise and treats If you exercise on a regular basis, you can have a treat every once in a while.

One treat won't affect your weight or get you back to zero.

A piece of candy or a hot dog won't make you put on the pounds you've managed to lose.

However, a lot of people use working out as an excuse to overeat.

The idea is: "I did an hour on the bike so now I can go out for drinks with my friends." If this happens once or twice a month, no problem.

However, if it's a daily habit, your workouts will never be able to compensate for the excess calories and instead of slimming down you'll gain weight.

It's just how it is.

You can still gain weight even if you go to the gym daily.

True, you won't gain as much as if you weren't exercising, but you won't get the results you want.

You may even stop working out, thinking that you're not making any progress.

To be able to eat whatever you want, you'll have to work out more intensely.

And not even that will guarantee you won't gain weight, because your body needs high quality energy to function properly.

Plus, you can't spend all day at the gym just to burn all the calories you had the night before.

Professional athletes are on a whole other plane.

They eat a lot of protein and may even have lunches that consist of three plates of pasta and breakfasts that consist of 3 bananas and 3 eggs.

Why? Because in their workouts and competitions, they burn an incredible amount of calories and require incredible amounts of energy.

Exercise and appetite So, we've established that you're not justified in eating a bag of chips or big cheeseburger after getting home from the gym or a run.

You need to know your body and your own metabolism so you can pick the right foods to recover and not have a voracious appetite.

When you finish exercising, it's normal to be hungry.

Your body has used up a lot of energy and burned a lot of calories.

It needs fuel, just like a car.

Now, what kind of fuel will you give it? You could choose low quality fuel and end up with a broken motor, or high quality fuel that will empower you to go the distance and not wear down.

Low quality food is junk food, sweets, and fried food.

High quality food, though, is fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains.

Eat these and your body will be able to recover in a healthy way and you'll reach your goals.

Exercise myths We've busted one myth already, the one about being able to eat whatever you want after exercising.

Let's look at a few other ones now.

Stretching beforehand improves performance Actually, stretching before exercising only helps prevent injury; it has nothing to do with performance.

When you stop exercising, muscle turns into fat If you don't go to the gym, you'll lose muscle mass and your metabolism will slow down.

Over time you will gain weight.

However, your muscles will never turn into fat because they're two different kinds of tissue.

If the scale shows a higher weight, you're gaining weight It seems self-explanatory, but it's actually not.

In reality, it all depends on your goals and what kind of workouts you do.

Fat and muscles do not have the same density.

Therefore, if you weigh the same or even more, it might be because you've burned fat and increased muscle mass.

For more infomation >> If you exercise, can you eat whatever you want afterwards?|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

G400 Max Distance with Cameron Champ - Duration: 1:13.

If you kind of watch my swing on video,

it doesn't look like I'm swinging that hard.

There's just kind of like, I call it like a slingshot.

It's kind of the term I use.

Just when I drop it in, it just kind of creates the lagging motion.

Like I said, it doesn't look like I'm swinging hard,

but I'm still creating the power.

I mean, typically if I go at it, I could get up in the high 120's swing speed.

And then ball speed...low...I'd say low 190's,

is probably for me about as much as I can get out of it.

So on that last one that you went at pretty hard,

your hard, on course swing,

basically 130 MPH of club head speed

which netted 194 ball

launched it at 9º, spun it 2,700

that carried 351 yards.

Obviously, you swing it pretty hard

and it's nice to have that G400 Max

that keeps you very straight.

And then, as long as we optimize your launch and spin,

you're going to find a lot of fairways at a pretty long distance.

For more infomation >> G400 Max Distance with Cameron Champ - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Choose Wine - Duration: 10:09.

[Music]

Hey Tasters! We are in Cavaway in Larnaca. We're in the cellar, there is a great

variety of bottles. I love it here but I can see how this could be overwhelming.

So I've had a couple of messages on Instagram. Two different people asked me:

How do you choose wine once you're in the shop? How do you make a quick

decision? The best thing to do is to talk to an assistant, like Petros, but if an

assistant like Petros, a friendly knowledgeable assistant, is not available?

There are a couple of quick hacks that will help you make a decision. So, I had a

message from Maria. Maria is planning a night in with the girls watching Netflix.

She's wondering all be appropriate what wine would be appropriate. I also had a

message from... Adam feels that this is a very important dinner that he's planning.

He's cooking for his father's 60th

birthday. He's having the entire family over for a big family roast.

What wine would be appropriate? [Music]

When you are in the cellar like this how do you make a decision? Especially if

you're not too familiar with grape varieties? Which wine to choose that's

right for the occasion? Your first clue as to what the wine might taste like is

the shape of the bottle. We all reference French wine because when we use these

shaped bottles we are suggesting to the consumer what a wine might taste like.

The first one is the Bordeaux bottle the Bordeaux bottle. It is tall and narrow, it

has high shoulders. It's the classic bottle when you think

of a wine bottle you're usually thinking of a Bordeaux bottle. The second bottle

shape is the Burgundy bottle, and this one has sloped shoulders and a wider

base. Both of these bottles have a punt at the bottom. The third shape looks

completely different. It's unmistakable. It's taller, a narrow very elegant flute

shape. Usually no punt at the bottom and that's known as the Alsace bottle.

The Bordeaux, the Burgundy and the Alsace. So how does that help us choose wine?

Traditionally Bordeaux wine is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. High in

tannins, high in acidity, restrained fruit. A wine

that begs to be paired with meat dishes. Roast beef, or lamb. Burgundy is more playful,

funkier, spicier! Burgundy wines are traditionally made with Pinot Noir. They

can be paired with with meats that are a little bit unusual, like duck, and

they're not afraid of earthy ingredients such as mushrooms. Last we have the

Alsace bottle. The region of Alsace has been the passsed between Germany

and France over the past few hundred years. Now, it's a French territory but

the wines produced there are very much in the German tradition You should

expect an aromatic white a wine that is playful. Very floral, and full of baking

spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. Let's look at some other examples some new

world examples and let's see if these rules that I have given you can be applied.

Let's take this very distinctive bottle. Have you ever heard of the grape variety

Morokanella? This grape variety nearly went extinct a few years ago, however

it's on the up now. It's been rediscovered, and as you can see the

producer has put it in an Alsace shaped bottle. So, when you look at this bottle,

or a similar bottle, in the shop what can you guess about this wine? It will be an

aromatic white. You should expect baking spices such as cinnamon, in fact the name

of the wine is baby cinnamon: Morokanella and you should expect flowers.

You should expect an aperitif a wine that can be drunk lightly on its own, if you

want to, but very very floral. This bottle has a burgundy shape and it is indeed a

Pinot Noir. It's a Greek Pinot Noir. What we have here is a very different label.

You have a modern design: big bold splashes of colour, old world wines have

very traditional labels. A pencil sketch of a chateau, and gold lettering. A very

traditional label. Old world wines tend to be cool climate wines, so you expect

more acidity less fruit. New World wines, even if it's the same

grape variety, would be fruitier: lower tannins, lower acidity, more fruit!

Back to the king of wines. This is the Bordeaux blend, the French Bordeaux blend,

which is a blend of mainly Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. This is an

old-world a wine with an old-world label, and you can see gold lettering.

Very conservative, very traditional design. And, what I have here is two very

modern designs, which are also in the Bordeaux bottle. The shape of the bottle

is the same, but the label could not be more different. The red rose, there's a

fantasy name: it is called 'the forbidden fruit'. Even more outrageous this bottle here, by

Lazaridies. Very rocky, and in fact, apparently Joe Turner has also

contributed to the making of this wine. They look very very different, but the

bottle shape tells me that I should expect tannins, acidity, restrained fruit.

A dark wine, a deep wine, a wine that needs to be paired with meat.

[Music] So, Maria, to answer your question if

you're inviting the girls over for a night in,

Think about what you're serving. I'm going to guess you're not going to put

out a massive meal? You're probably gonna have some light nibbles and some of these

ladies make choose not to eat at all. Your best bet would be to go for something in

an Alsace bottle. An apéritif that people can drink lightly over

conversation. If you'd rather go for something that's red, then go for a new

world wine that's fruitier, and can be drunk on its own, and has a bigger range

of what that you can accompany. So, maybe a new world Pinot Noir. Adam you're

having the family over you're going to serve a big traditional roast. But, for

that you need to Bordeaux blend. Look for a Bordeaux shaped bottle, even if it's

not a traditional Bordeaux blend, even if it's not Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.

It will still be in the spirit of Bordeaux. It will still be a wine that's

deep, that's dark, that begs for meat. High in tannins, high in acidity. If you

don't like wine to be that austere, then by all means go for a new world wine.

That will be fruitier, but it will still have that same Bordeaux character that

will elevate your beef roast. [Music]

Guys, I've just, I've just been recommended this beautiful bottle. I

can't wait to take it home. Ktima Alexandrithi, it's a Greek Syrah.

It is organic. Is it organic? Right, when you go shopping I hope you guys are lucky enough to have

someone helping you who is helpful and as knowledgeable as Petros! I only come

here if Petros is here. This is a condition!

Remember tasters, leave a comment in the comment section below we love talking about wine! And, if

you haven't subscribed yet do it now! I'll see you on the next video

[Music]

Okay! My region. From your region, really? This wine? Yes, yes this winery, where I learned all about

wines. From this winery? That's really exciting! Really, I spent a lot of time, I enjoyed them.

So many times. Researching, darling! We call it research. A lot of times, I slept, a lot of times with this winery. But, I learned a lot of things!

For more infomation >> How to Choose Wine - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

潘彤桐2018宜蘭尬歌仔比賽-清唱傳承組 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> 潘彤桐2018宜蘭尬歌仔比賽-清唱傳承組 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island Vip, la tentatrice dà scandalo: ecco cosa fa nella vita | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island Vip, la tentatrice dà scandalo: ecco cosa fa nella vita | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, puntata di oggi 19 settembre: la nostra storia è finita… | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, puntata di oggi 19 settembre: la nostra storia è finita… | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Pulled Chicken Roll --- Rummel Grill TV #rummelgrilltv - Duration: 10:08.

For more infomation >> Pulled Chicken Roll --- Rummel Grill TV #rummelgrilltv - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

Al Bano e Romina sanno dove si trova Ylenia: l'accusa choc sulla 'storica coppia' - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Al Bano e Romina sanno dove si trova Ylenia: l'accusa choc sulla 'storica coppia' - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Em francês / PARIS à 200 km/h - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> Em francês / PARIS à 200 km/h - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

HellRaisers Play Alias - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> HellRaisers Play Alias - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Master the Squat + Correct Your SQUAT Form - (الطريقة الصحيحة لتمرين السكوات) | AflatonTraining - Duration: 2:59.

Your life is choices started with perceiving then a decision..

decide to be.. decide to start.. right now!!

The squat

is a fundamental body weight exercise

that should be in every training program

It trains primarily the leg muscles, and also back muscles and core

Today, I'll talk about the key points

to perform a proper squat

1. Standing position

Your legs are shoulder-width apart

Back in neutral position

Arms are straight in front of you

to maintain balance

2. Descending

The movement should start from the hips, hips come slightly backward while

the knees are being bent,

as if you were sitting on a chair

Knees should be pointed toward toes, keep your back straight

by controlling your core

all the time. Drop below 90 degrees

Inhale

or breathe in while descending

keep your weight on heels

not on your toes. To avoid putting stress on your knees

3. Ascending

Now, gradually exhale out while coming up

With applying the same concepts we talked about

that your knees pointed into your toes

and keeping a straight back

As I said, drop until 90 degrees

or deeper, Anything other than this

you will expose your knees to the risk

of injury

Try to maintain the normal curve of your spine

especially in the lower back

Avoid losing control in this area when you go deep

avoid leaning too much forward

Avoid losing control over your knees

Remember

to keep your knees

pointed to your toes

If you knew all these instructions

and still cannot improve your form

you should modify the exercise

For example, performing on a bench

And if the squat became too easy for you

train for harder version, like the pistol squat

or just add weights to your squat

Finally, the strength and perfect form

will come by practice. And with discipline, consistency and

patience you will reach your goal.

Support us, LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE

and if you have any questions leave it down in the comments below

turn on the NOTIFICATIONS bell, so you never miss a new video from us

I'm Hamdy Goda. God bless you.

For more infomation >> Master the Squat + Correct Your SQUAT Form - (الطريقة الصحيحة لتمرين السكوات) | AflatonTraining - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

:0234: Chip Budding No.1/ 1. چِپ بَڈنگ نمبر - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> :0234: Chip Budding No.1/ 1. چِپ بَڈنگ نمبر - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Liana 1.6 S-LIMITED,AIRCO,TREKHAAK,LM VELGEN,ELEK RAMEN - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Liana 1.6 S-LIMITED,AIRCO,TREKHAAK,LM VELGEN,ELEK RAMEN - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ukázka: Žst. N.Město n.Met. 18.9.2018 a nepřetržitá výluka - den osmý (video č.15) - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Ukázka: Žst. N.Město n.Met. 18.9.2018 a nepřetržitá výluka - den osmý (video č.15) - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ukázka: Žst. N.Město n.Met. 18.9.2018 a nepřetržitá výluka - den osmý (video č.16) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Ukázka: Žst. N.Město n.Met. 18.9.2018 a nepřetržitá výluka - den osmý (video č.16) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

*FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> *FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing sex toys while playing Fortnite | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 11:58.

- Hey everyone!

So, as you can tell from the title of this video,

today I'm going to be playing Fortnite

while unboxing a bunch of sex toys.

I know that sounds really weird

but, I'll think it'll work? maybe?

I don't know, I just wanted to do something

different while I was unboxing the sex toys

and I thought Fortnite would be really fun.

I know it might seem like I'm just mashing

a couple of really popular things together,

but I really do love Fortnite

and I've been playing a few times

where I've tried to sneak around and hide for a bit,

so I wanna try doing that while unboxing the sex toys.

If you haven't played Fortnite, or you haven't heard of it,

you don't know the rules, don't worry.

I'll explain it to you in a little bit.

And if you're just interested in some sex toys,

hang on 'cause we're gonna be

talking about some pretty cool ones.

And if you see anything you like during this video,

you can go to adamandeve.com and use the offer code

RILEY to get 50% off of almost any one item

and free shipping in the U.S. and Canada.

So then, let's play some Fortnite.

Okay so I'm going to wait until we've actually

started the game before I start unboxing things

because I feel like that would be cheating.

In the meantime, let me explain the rules.

Fortnite is super popular so you might

already know about this, but I just gotta

explain it for those who don't.

Basically, 100 people are dropped onto an island

and the last one alive wins.

So it's a shooter game and you try

to kill other people so that you can live.

But I think for this game I'm gonna try

not to fight other people and I'm just gonna

try to hide 'cause I think that might be my most...

I think that might be my best chance

at being able to un-box these sex toys at the same time.

Just 'cause I need two hands to be able to fight people,

and I need hands to be able to un-box the sex toys.

So my plan is to go as far away from everyone as I can,

to like the corner of the map and

just hide there for a little bit.

Alright, let's get gliding.

I will start looking at the sex toys

as soon as we hit the ground.

I feel like it just wouldn't be fair

to start while we're skydiving, you know?

'Cause obviously, I'm fine up here.

Alright I think I'm going to head to that little building

all the way over there and just really hope no one else

has gone all the way out here.

I see like 20 people have already died.

There's only 77 people left.

Alright so there's not much here, just a gun.

We're pretty far away from the circle,

which I think is good for us

in terms of people not finding us.

Alright, let's get into the first one.

So this is the silicone strap-on system

with attachable suction base.

This complete silicone strap-on system gives you

everything you need for strap-on play in the most

luxuriously smooth, durable material imaginable.

Adjust the straps to your body,

twist the dildo into place at the center of the harness

and enjoy no chafe feeling of

pure silicone against your skin.

Honestly, it looks great. Let's get in here.

So we have the little suction base part.

We have the strap part and it's all made

of like a really smooth silicone.

It's seems like it would be very comfortable

against your skin, 'cause I've had other strap-ons

that are not a great material to be against your skin.

Then, there's the dildo part.

It's all such a nice blue color. I love this color.

So, I think you have to unscrew this bit from the base?

There we go.

And then just feed it through here

and then you can screw it on.

Awesome, this looks like a really solid strap-on set

and I love the idea of the little suction thing.

To kind of suction against like right above

where your genitals would be, that sounds like

it would be really helpful for holding it there.

Alright we'll just leave her back there for now

while we do a little bit more here.

So let me go down 'cause I hear a chest down here.

Oh, where is it?

I hear something somewhere. Where are you?

I still hear a chest. Where is it?

I'm so confused, where is this chest?

I hear it going.

Oh there it is.

Okay.

Okay, the storm's coming.

Hey everyone, this is editing Riley.

I'm just looking at the footage now, and I saw that

some of the footage from my Switch capture card

got corrupted, so it's all weird looking.

I'll insert a clip of that right here,

but basically it's not usable so I'm just going to

explain what happened over the next couple of minutes.

Basically, I was trying to run and

I got caught in the storm, it did some damage to me,

but then I made it out of the storm.

So I'm a little bit injured, but we're doing okay.

It's still going on.

Alright back to the video.

Okay, so I made it out of the storm safely

and I'm gonna stand here for a second

while we try to look at one more toy.

This one is the Cyberskin Stealth Stroker.

Actually, I think I might have featured this

in a video before, but it is still really cool.

So it's a stroker, which basically means that

you hold this part and you can put your penis in over here.

And it has this little suction cup bit

so you can like suction cup it to the side of the wall,

like in your shower or something.

This bit screws off and you have like the hole there,

that's where you would put your junk.

Then the other end comes off as well,

so you can take out this soft squishy bit and clean it.

Shit, the storm's moving again.

Okay, here we go. Alright nope.

Get out of the storm, get out of the storm.

Okay. Whoops.

Maybe I've should've landed closer to the center.

But yeah, basically this is a really

cool stroker if you have a penis.

I have it set to auto run right now, so.

Oh, there's these little purple bits in the game now

where you have different gravity,

and that's why my pants are pink.

Trying to take some potions right now

before the storm comes.

I have these spiky boys you see? in the corner?

This little, this green thing.

I can deploy them if I'm inside a building.

I can put them on ceilings or walls or something

and they'll kill anyone who walks by.

Oh, crap. There's people over there.

So it'd be really good if I could

get inside a building and protect myself with those.

I just really hope that person doesn't see me

because they could kill me right now.

Oh, I think I'm getting sniped is what's happening.

Ooh, a bush. I'm going to hide in the bush.

This is not a great bush. This is a terrible bush.

Alright we're moving.

Shit there's so much shooting and pain

and suffering and death. I just wanna hide.

I'm gonna go up in this tower.

I'm gonna hide in this corner now and hope I don't die.

Alright, let's talk about the next thing.

Ah, the storm's coming really soon. Okay.

This one is gläs. Glass, gläs.

I took one semester of Swedish and

I think the A with the two dots is "gloss."

Hand blown, handmade, hand crafted glass.

One at time a time.

Ha. Hand blown. I get it.

It's wrapped in so much protection.

Always use protection.

This is looking like it's gonna be

a very pretty dildo and I'm excited.

Oh my god, it is so pretty, look at that.

Look at that beautiful purple color.

Can it focus on it? There you go.

Look at that, oh my gosh. Wow.

This is just so cool and so nice.

It's made of glass, got a nice little curve to it,

all these little ridges.

Oh my gosh, I love this.

No, focus on the thing. There you go.

That is so cool. This is so pretty.

I honestly just wanna use this as a decoration,

like hang it up on a wall somewhere in my room.

Okay, we gotta move again 'cause the storm is gonna kill us

but there's so many people around.

Oh, there's people right there.

That's not good.

We're kinda pinned down right now.

I'm a little worried.

(gun shots)

(gun shots)

(gun shots)

Alright, I gotta get out of here.

Storm's coming.

Crap, the water. The water makes you move so slow.

Oh, they haven't shot me.

I really thought they would've shot me.

Alright, we're gonna get out of here.

If I build over the water, it helps me run a little quicker.

I wanna get in that building and hide.

I still have a couple more spiky boys

I can use to protect myself.

I'm not great with a shotgun in close quarters,

so I'm a little worried.

Oh, put me down, stop.

I hate the tires, they bounce you up.

Here's what we gotta do.

Oh shit, wrong one.

There we go.

Alright, so I'm pretty safe right here.

If anyone walks in, they'll get killed by this thing

so I think we have time to look at some more sex toys.

Ooh, this is awesome. Master Series Thunderstick.

I love how most vibrators, or massage ones,

are super girly and pink and stuff,

and this one is just black and hardcore.

I love it 'cause massage wands are so cool

and they don't need to all be pink.

Oh my gosh, this looks lovely.

Its got a little scrolly thing,

to choose the intensity of it.

It's got a flexible head, plugs right into a wall.

Oh my god, massage wands are so great

regardless of the genitals you have.

They're great for massages, they're great for your genitals,

they're great just all around.

Oh, I hear someone.

I really hope they walk in here, I'm afraid.

But yeah, this is really cool.

Let's put it over here and try not to die

'cause I think the storm's coming?

Yeah, the storm's coming.

Alright, we gotta get out of here.

Open this.

I have a couple more sex toys to get through

but the circle is getting very small and

I'm worried I won't be able to hide anymore.

Alright.

Just hide in here while we get to the next one, let's go.

This is the Ravishing Rabbit Thruster

and this looks freakin' awesome.

Oh my gosh, look at the little ...

You know how normally they're rabbit ears?

Look at this one, it's so cute.

Oh my gosh, what is it though?

Like an elephant? Is it a butterfly?

Dare to go deeper.

This gorgeous, rechargeable bunny's tip

thrusts up and down for pure G-spot bliss.

Inside the tip, tiny beads rotate as it

thrusts for an unparalleled inner massage.

Explore your limits with seven thrusting and rotation

settings, guaranteed to send you over the edge.

Amp up the excitement with the clitoral tickler's

seven intense vibration functions.

Make sure to mix and match the thrust and vibration

for total exotic ecstasy.

Oh! Someone's shooting at me, I can hear it.

But this is really cool.

It's got these nice little ticklers on the end

and it moves all up in here.

It's got these little ridges along it

and it's got little buttons here.

It seems like, yeah, it's totally

waterproof and silicone and stuff.

It has a little charger at the bottom.

Love it.

Alright, let's get through ...

Oh shit. Oh no, oh no!

Oh rockets! Oh jeez, run away.

Whoa.

(gun bangs)

Whew, I'm getting sniped at, I'm getting sniped at.

There's only four people left, so

three other people besides me.

(gun bangs)

(gun bangs)

Oh my god, I killed someone!

Oh, but they killed me too. Damnit.

Well, I got third I think,

'cause I killed them before they killed me.

So I think I got third in that game

even while unboxing sex toys.

Now it's ... Yeah, I placed third.

Now it's just showing me someone else

and they'll continue to fight while we

talk about the rest of these sex toys.

This is a silicone weighted lasso ring.

Self-cinching design, four ounce weighted ball.

This basically would go around the base of your penis

and go down here, then it kinda holds it down.

If that's what you're into, this seems

like a really nice, useful thing for it.

It's pretty heavy.

It's surprisingly heavy for how small this thing is.

It'd definitely be putting some pressure on you.

Lastly, let's see if we can finish this

before these two people kill each other.

This is the Screaming O Rub-it! finger vibe

with deep rumbling vibration.

Get out of the packaging, come on,

before they kill each other.

No.

Ugh, well this person won the game,

congratulations to them.

But, this is a cool little finger vibe.

So, you basically hold it like this

and then you can change the vibrations

with the little top arrows.

It says, "powerful, deep rumbling, positive motor,

wide contact point, perfect for massage play,

cycle up and down through 20 functions and

fast and secure charging with the included USB cable."

This seems really nice and a nice little

change up from the small skinny little vibrators.

If you prefer a wider base to be rubbing against you.

This sounds lovely.

All these toys are so great.

So yeah, that is all of the toys I got.

Thank you so much for joining me.

I can't believe we made it to third while doing that.

Remember that if you liked any of these toys,

you can go to adamandeve.com and use the

offer code RILEY to get 50% off of almost any one item

and free shipping in the U.S. and Canada.

Thank you so much to Adam and Eve for sponsoring this video.

I thought this was really fun, I had a good time

trying to survive while also unboxing sex toys.

I hope you maybe enjoyed one of these things.

We got a nice array of stuff, depending on what kind

of sex you have or what kind of genitals you have.

I'm still not over how pretty this one is.

Here we go, here's my nice little haul corner.

Anyways, thank you all so much for watching

and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Unboxing sex toys while playing Fortnite | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

ERY - Barbamama - Duration: 4:21.

I am

Metal Gear Solid Snake Assasin creed jumps all the heads

Jump the Mario Bros with all their might

Santa Claus passes the windows Lara Croft kill upside down

Larson hounds women gangsters Batman ransacking Earth's shlags

Justice League fatal force Is someone Mac crazy? I cause

Flyingsuit, everything but the torch Reboot system, flash on the bios

VHS Professor Sunflower at Periscope The friend Brolik VCR

Gmail apron or envelope 2/3 / 4D my senses are developing

Tetris I slap all your shit in the order Supreme Total Commodor Annihilation

Basic Windows Boss Back! The Tuches are rather funny for Cassos

Barbamama is fat Barbamama is good

Little kiffait Saylor whore Aladdin Charclo without money

Olive and Tom win goal Age of lost squirrel ice

Gentil Bou abuses Hercules

The Kro The piss the pils The Beu the Shit the weed

Pissing her the white girl The good the gross and the victim

Tom Sawyer makes the wall at night Joe the Indian killed Candy

Goldorak protects Heidi Télétubizz Dieudonné Morandini

The money the fall the bizz is sad Skywalker the whore is without friends

Leroy Merlin Arthur with psy powers Toy Story and all his clique

Torrid Toy from China Paradox of the country with grains of rice

Hello Kitty will not go to Heaven Thora Bible Quran Buddhists say it

Barbamama is fat Barbamama is good

Little kiffait Saylor whore Aladdin charclo without tune

Olive and Tom win goal ice age squirrel lost

Gentil Bou abuses Hercules

With great responsibility comes Be kind, prove your sons

We will see for the future Skar from the cliff slides

Sen his successful initiation Akira Toriyama Thank you Goku inspires me

I love your magic cloud so much Monkey island and his stupid puzzles

Borderland I get rid of the boss so fast From my window in the sky I watch the rain

A castle that moves thanks to this fire Magic

Who inhabits me, I blushed steel soaked hardened

I am the scourge that decapitates zombies The hero hiding in your city

The one everyone laughs at And who on this bench thinks of Jenny

Barbamama is fat Barbamama is good

Little kiffait Saylor whore Aladdin Charclo without tune

Olive and Tom win goal Age of lost squirrel ice

Gentil Bou abuses Hercules

Thoo I'm going to Mo! Life is an X movie too Hardcore

Who eats too much turns into pork

Thoo I'm going to Mo '

For more infomation >> ERY - Barbamama - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

CSU Counterparts Oasis 2018 Conference Welcome Video - Dr. Loren Blanchard - Duration: 1:10.

Hello, and welcome to the California State University Counterparts Oasis 2018 conference

website.

I am Loren Blanchard, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs at the CSU

Office of the Chancellor.

Professional and Continuing Education is an integral part of the CSU.

The work you do has a global impact.

Supporting individuals across the state, and around the world as they pursue their career

and educational goals.

I invite you to embrace the conference theme – reflect, refresh and renew.

As you consider how your own professional development is directly tied to the continued

success of CSU students.

I look forward to joining you on October 11th so I can personally thank you for all of your

hard work and share my thoughts on our collective work to better serve all CSU students.

For more infomation >> CSU Counterparts Oasis 2018 Conference Welcome Video - Dr. Loren Blanchard - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Em francês / PARIS à 200 km/h - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> Em francês / PARIS à 200 km/h - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 206 1.6-16V Air-line 3 ,Auto, Airco, KM 55028. - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 206 1.6-16V Air-line 3 ,Auto, Airco, KM 55028. - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Quand Nicolas Sarkozy retrouve Richard Attias, le mari de Cécilia - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Quand Nicolas Sarkozy retrouve Richard Attias, le mari de Cécilia - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cécilia Attias : La "fonction de première dame est bâtarde" - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Cécilia Attias : La "fonction de première dame est bâtarde" - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

*FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> *FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Klasse Moonlightblue ivoor leder airscarf 200 K. - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz SLK-Klasse Moonlightblue ivoor leder airscarf 200 K. - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST ARMY MEETING / MI PRIMERA REUNION ARMY - Duration: 7:55.

Hello my beautiful how are you? I am K-RO

Welcome to a new video

Today I have a very interesting video

because I'm going to show you how it went in my first ARMY meeting.

for those who do not know ARMY is the name of the BTS fan club.

and as you know I like BTS a lot,

So I decided to go to this meeting that was held in sincelejo.

the truth was a great moment the pass super well. but I'm going to let you enjoy the video,

because I have a great time,

I want to send a greeting to all the girls who were present

I really appreciate them, thank you for welcoming me to the group, I felt very well

I confess I was a little worried

because I did not know how they would accept me

but I really felt very bless many. thanks

but before going to see the video you know

do not forget to follow me on my social networks.

I have faceboock, twitter and instagram and the links as always are on the bottom

Also do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to the button that is there

give me many LIKE and share with your friends

I send you a huge kiss and as always DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE

now let's see the video

Hello friends how are you ? I am K-RO

they forgive me I'm a little tired is that I was running

today no greetings from the studio

today I am from the mall guacarí

because I'm going to have my first ARMY meeting

so I'm very excited

but first I will go to pick up a poster of a friend who asked me the favor

greetings to jhoseph

let's hope everything goes well here I brought my photos and my hat. and let's wait as it goes

to see where they are because I do not know

I think it's over here

I do not know where are I, I'm lost

OMG this man is very tall

look here I am and there is the

friends here I am with paula and claudia

clau and paul ...... I'm confused

ok ... they are the ones in charge of ARMY SINCELEJO. if you are ARMY and you live in this city

You can communicate with her. below I leave the data

For more infomation >> MY FIRST ARMY MEETING / MI PRIMERA REUNION ARMY - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

*FREE* LIL TRACY X FIVE FINGER POSSE TYPE BEAT [2018] - SICKO (prod.777souljah) - Duration: 3:03.

No comments:

Post a Comment