Thursday, September 20, 2018

Youtube daily report Sep 20 2018

- Hey guys, this is Austin.

Today we're going to be building myself

a brand new gaming PC rig.

It has been quite a while since I've actually

built a system that's going to be for my own

personal gaming exploits, and it seems like

a good excuse to do another PC build tutorial.

To better hone my Fortnite skills, Dave,

we've got some pretty high-end hardware.

Most of that is thanks to Intel who were

awesome enough to sponsor this video.

First of all, we have the 32GB Optane module.

We're actually going to be doing something

kind of cool with this a little bit later

with our Steam drive, but we also have this;

the holy grail of gaming CPUs,

the Core i7 8086.

What separates this from a standard Core i7 is

while it's still going to have that same

six-core design, it's going to be clocked even higher.

The boost clock on this guy is 5GHz

and that's out of the box.

As a K-series processor,

we can overclock it even farther,

although 5GHz is pretty fast.

For the case, I'm using the NZXT H700i.

This is a very large case; it actually does support

EATX motherboards, as I almost cut myself with the knife.

That would've been bad.

But one of the main reasons why I wanted to

go with this is because this is my new build

that I actually wanna use for a while

and I wanna be able to have plenty of expansion.

With my setup currently as-is at home,

space really isn't an issue, so it should be

no problem to be able to fit

this guy underneath the desk.

Before we get too far into the build,

one of the first things I wanna do is

start swapping out some fans.

This case actually does have quite a few.

It has three 120-millimeter fans up front.

The problem is is that they're not RGB,

and of course we need RGB.

The next step of the build is the motherboard,

so we are using the ASUS PRIME Z370-A.

ASUS generally makes some pretty solid boards,

in fact they make some of the best boards period.

And on top of that, we're also trying to

unify everything around Aura Sync.

Whether we'll actually get everything onboard

is another story, but this should do the job.

One of the nice things about going with

a Z370 board like this is that

we're going to be able to support

not only our M.2 SSD, we can also take advantage

of Optane at the same time.

We're going to be using Optane in a little bit of

a different method than usual.

Typically speaking, you would pair this with

a standard mechanical hard drive,

you would run Windows, absolutely everything on it,

and the advantage is that this is going to give you

a much, much faster response time on things that

you're going to be using on a regular basis.

Think about Windows, your main programs.

Anything that the system sees that you're

constantly using, it will keep stored

in the Optane cache.

But for this video, we're actually going to be

taking advantage of this for a Steam library.

Inside this very plain box, we have what is

a pretty plain-looking hard drive.

But this, my friends, is something kind of special.

This is a full 14-terabyte Toshiba hard drive.

Not only is this basically the biggest hard drive

that you can get your hands on today,

but this paired with Optane means that we're

going to have 14 terabytes of some

very, very fast storage.

If we really wanted to go crazy, we could've picked up

14 terabytes-worth of SSDs,

but that's going to be ridiculous

and it's also going to be really expensive.

And yeah, that 14TB hard drive isn't cheap,

but at $550 plus the cost of an Optane module

which is really reasonably priced,

we're going to be getting a lot of the speed,

but in a much, much simpler

and much less expensive package.

Installing Optane memory is

going to be very straightforward.

We just need to line it up and then,

if we use a single screw, we can hold it into place.

The only thing you need to keep in mind

is whether or not your motherboard actually

does support Optane memory.

What are you doing?

Oh, okay, okay.

In addition to being useful when you're building

your own PC, Optane is available in pre-built systems

such as desktops and laptops, some of which I've

already taken a look at very recently.

For the rest of our system storage,

we're going to be using a Samsung 970 PRO SSD.

This is not going to be strictly necessary.

Technically we could run everything off of

the 14TB Optane setup, but what's not to like

about a little bit of extra overkill in our lives?

Now comes the sad part; cutting the factory seal

on one of the very few 8086's

that are left in the wild.

It's going to a good place.

Try to be very, very gentle with this.

With the 8086 onboard, it's just a matter of

lining it up with our processor,

not using the super cool Asus tool,

and we should be good to go.

We also have some memory, by the way,

in case anyone cares.

We've got 16 gigs of G.SKILL Sniper X,

which should give us plenty of speed,

especially considering this is actually

rated up to 3400MHz.

Progress.

We have our motherboard inside the system.

We also do have our cooler.

Because we do have such a high-end CPU,

we did opt for a 240-millimeter all-in-one cooler,

so this is going to be the Corsair H100i Pro

with extra RGB because Ken thought RGB

would be a good idea for this system.

On top of that, we also do have our

14TB hard drive installed.

It's going to be tucked around back,

so it's gonna be right here.

But the important thing is is that

you don't wanna look at that,

you wanna look at the cool stuff like this;

the GTX 1080 Ti,

which was graciously donated for three days

by a good friend of ours who shall not be named.

He wanted to be anonymous.

This is the ROG Poseidon Platinum Edition

of the 1080 Ti.

What's interesting about this card is

it actually has built-in cooling for

not only water, but also liquid.

Wait, did I just say water and liquid? (laughs)

Because this is a hybrid card that can be used with

liquid or air cooling,

it should be pretty easy to integrate in the build.

With that, we have what is

basically the completed build.

All that's left to do now is tidy up

the cable management, put the case back together,

and see if this actually is going to work.

My favorite part of any PC build.

After a night of Windows updates

and cable management, the next step is to get

Intel Optane memory up and running.

The first thing we need to do is make sure that

everything is set up in the BIOS.

Not only do we have our 14TB drive

showing up here, but importantly we also have

Intel Rapid Storage Technology turned on.

Then you just need to install

the Intel Optane utility, and after a quick restart,

we're going to be able to see that not only is our

Optane module showing up, but we also have our

SATA drive, which in this case is the 14TB guy.

So now if I just hit Enable,

(laughs) this is so unnecessary.

They did not have to make the (laughs) animation so cool.

We now have an Intel Optane volume

with 13,039 gigabytes.

Windows just sees it as a single drive,

which is one of the advantages of Optane,

so you don't need to do any kind of

switching back and forth.

It's going to be able to do everything in the background.

If we just go ahead and create a new volume,

should be able to ...

Just mount it there.

Okay, we're formatted.

If I open up our drives, there we go.

We've got our Optane drive,

which looks like it's gonna be totally fine.

Right now I'm just copying over a single Steam game

which is going to be PUBG,

but one of the advantages of having 14 terabytes

for our Steam drive is we can install, what,

like 175 75-gigabyte games.

That's like all the games.

And with that, my new PC build is complete,

unless you count Jay's graphics card,

which I should probably give him back.

But luckily for us, there's going to be

a new graphics card soon,

so maybe stay tuned for that.

Give me a little bit of time to download

14 terabytes of games.

I can do a part two to this video, right?

For more infomation >> Building My New Gaming PC Rig - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165 SKYLEASE+ 2WD | Automaat | Navi | Cruise | Airco | 17"LM velgen | Trek - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165 SKYLEASE+ 2WD | Automaat | Navi | Cruise | Airco | 17"LM velgen | Trek - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Testing Betaflight 4.0 - FPV German Drone Freestyle & Racing - (Paderborn Germany 2018) Lucky Rotors - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Testing Betaflight 4.0 - FPV German Drone Freestyle & Racing - (Paderborn Germany 2018) Lucky Rotors - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Empowered, Part 2 - God Searches | Pastor Allen Jackson - Duration: 1:42.

Hey, it's Pastor Allen.

It's good to have a minute with you.

We're doing a little study on this notion

of how God "empowers" people, and in this

particular session, we're talking about

God's search for people who'll put their

trust in Him.

I want to read you a verse from the book of Ezekiel.

It's chapter 22 and verse 30 (NIV®).

It says, "'I looked for a man among them

who would build up the wall and stand before

me in the gap on behalf of the land so [that]

I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.'"

That's not a happy passage.

It's not an encouraging message.

God said, "Because I couldn't find somebody

who believed in Me, I'm going to pour out

my wrath on this particular generation of people.

Now the good news of Scripture is that in

the overwhelming number of the generations,

God found somebody or somebodies who would

stand on His behalf – people who would believe

in Him.

I think God is still searching the earth,

looking for men and women who will believe

in Him - not believe about Him or acknowledge

that He exists, but put their faith in Him.

That's the opportunity that you and I have.

Now I want to encourage you to let the people

that know you, know you believe in a Living

God, that you're trusting Him for your life,

that you put your faith in Him.

Oh, there are times that'll put you on the outside.

You might lose a friend or lose an opportunity.

You might even lose a business deal.

But at the end of the day, being aligned with

the purposes of God is the best place I know

to be in life and in the world.

It'll bring good things to you.

It won't make you weird or bizarre or strange.

It'll bring the power of Almighty God to

bear in your life.

I want to pray for you: Father, give us listening

ears and the courage to say yes that we might

be willing to be identified with You.

Open our hearts to You as never before.

In Jesus' name, amen.

God bless you.

He believes in you!

For more infomation >> Empowered, Part 2 - God Searches | Pastor Allen Jackson - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tortillas vegan | Tortilla wraps vegan | tortilla recipe | - Duration: 3:15.

Tortillas vegan

For more infomation >> Tortillas vegan | Tortilla wraps vegan | tortilla recipe | - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Giorgio Manetti insultato sui social: la foto con Anna Tedesco conferma i dubbi dei fan - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Giorgio Manetti insultato sui social: la foto con Anna Tedesco conferma i dubbi dei fan - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.6 CDTI 136pk Business+ | Navi | LM velgen - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.6 CDTI 136pk Business+ | Navi | LM velgen - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 308 1.6 BlueHDi 120pk Blue Lease Executive! - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 308 1.6 BlueHDi 120pk Blue Lease Executive! - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island vip, Valeria Marini chiusa in bagno col tentatore: ecco cosa è successo - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island vip, Valeria Marini chiusa in bagno col tentatore: ecco cosa è successo - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Mara Venier, lo spietato agguato ai danni di Barbara D'Urso | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Mara Venier, lo spietato agguato ai danni di Barbara D'Urso | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Frizzi, le foto della figlia Stella al parco: un dettaglio commuove il web | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Fabrizio Frizzi, le foto della figlia Stella al parco: un dettaglio commuove il web | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI HIGHLINE Automaat | Navigatie | Airco / ECC | - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI HIGHLINE Automaat | Navigatie | Airco / ECC | - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

KPOP MULTIFANDOM — Youth - Duration: 1:42.

[JongHyun - Lonely]

[RedVelvet - Ice Cream Cake]

[NCT Dream - We Go Up]

[IKON - Airplane]

[TWICE - Merry & Happy]

[BIGBANG - Loser]

[Hyuna - Run & Run]

[TRIPLE H - 365 Fresh]

[Sistar - Lonely]

[RedVelvet - Ice Cream Cake]

[TWICE - Likey]

[Pristin - We Like]

[2NE1 - DO YOU LOVE ME]

[WANNA ONE - Energetic]

[WINNER - ISLAND]

[TWICE - Likey]

[EXO - Love Me Right]

[NCT Dream - We Go Up]

[Girls' Generation - All Night]

[PENTAGON - RUNAWAY]

[SEVENTEEN - Pretty U]

[TAEYEON - Why]

[CHUNGHA - Why Don't You Know]

[NCT Dream - We Go Up]

[BLACKPINK - STAY]

[Monsta X - Newton]

[PENTAGON - RUNAWAY]

[NCT Dream - We Go Up]

[Monsta X - Newton]

[Red Velvet - Ice Cream Cake]

[BIGBANG - SOBER]

[BOL4 - Travel]

[TAEYEON - Why]

[BOL4 - Travel]

[WINNER - ISLAND]

[SHINEE - View]

[TRIPLE H - 365 Fresh]

[PENTAGON - RUNAWAY]

[SEVENTEEN - Pretty U]

[NCT Dream - We Go Up]

[TWICE - Merry & Happy]

[2NE1 - Goodbye]

[GFRIEND - Navillera]

ty for watching! :)

For more infomation >> KPOP MULTIFANDOM — Youth - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

TREY GOWDY GOES ROGUE – ROCKS DC WITH MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Duration: 12:24.

TREY

GOWDY GOES ROGUE – ROCKS DC WITH MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy just spoke out to offer a warning to President

Donald Trump that he would do well to listen to.

The Daily Caller reported that Gowdy just advised Trump to avoid claiming there is "no

collusion" until the Robert Mueller investigation completes its course.

While appearing on CBS' "Face the Nation," Gowdy explained that although the House Intelligence

Committee's report found no evidence of collusion, Mueller is able to interview more

witnesses and has far greater resources at his disposal for his investigation.

This means it would be premature for Trump to claim vindication, even if he is correct

that there is no collusion.

"Be careful in how I phrase this…the best we can do is say what we learned," Gowdy

said of the House Intel's report.

"I can't say what's in the universe of witnesses we have not talked to and I have

always maintained I am awaiting the Mueller investigation."

"They have investigative tools we don't have," he continued.

"Executive branch investigations are just better than congressional ones.

So, we found no evidence of collusion — whether or not it exists or not, I can't speak to."

This comes days after Gowdy slammed former FBI Director Comey as a hypocrite for his

attacks on Trump, saying that "everyone" should know what is in memoranda written by

Comey that purportedly chronicles his meetings with Trump.

Gowdy explained that in Comey's new book and the interviews he is doing to promote

it, the former FBI head talks about his "morality, ethics and truth" but simultaneously "engage[s]

in more relativism than any book author I've seen in a long time."

The Republican lawmaker pointed out that Comey considers Trump "unfit for office" because

of alleged untoward actions and untruths, yet "gloats" about his own family fervently

supporting Hillary Clinton in 2016 and calling his deputy, Andrew McCabe, a victim.

Gowdy said that according to Comey, "All three engaged in the same conduct."

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> TREY GOWDY GOES ROGUE – ROCKS DC WITH MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

PRESIDENT TRUMP ROCKS DC WITH TERM LIMITS ANNOUNCEMENT - Duration: 13:40.

PRESIDENT TRUMP ROCKS DC WITH TERM LIMITS ANNOUNCEMENT

Liberals are furious right now after President Donald Trump made an announcement about congressional

term limits that has lawmakers panicking.

Mad World News reported that career politicians like Nancy Pelosi have plagued our government

by serving in Congress for longer than anyone can remember.

Though some of them actually mean well, many of these career politicians are only worried

about themselves and just staying in Congress in order to build personal wealth and maintain

power.

Now, Trump is draining the swamp once again by directly targeting these lawmakers!

"I recently had a terrific meeting with a bipartisan group of freshman lawmakers who

feel very strongly in favor of Congressional term limits.

I gave them my full support and endorsement for their efforts.

#DrainTheSwamp," Trump tweeted on Monday.

Trump reportedly held a meeting in the Oval Office last Wednesday with Congressman Brian

Fitzpatrick (R-PA) and other freshman lawmakers from both parties to discuss the possibility

of imposing term limits on federal lawmakers.

Trump has been planning to enforce term limits ever since before he took office, saying during

a 2016 rally, "If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment

to impose term limits on all members of Congress."

After the meeting, Fitzpatrick said that he is hopeful that new legislation imposing term

limits on federal lawmakers could gain momentum in Congress.

He added that Trump is very interested in imposing term limits.

"We were all taking the same position: We need legislative term limits," Fitzpatrick

said of the meeting, going on to describe the lack of term restrictions as a "root

issue" in political corruption and said that his goal is to put a 12-year cap on the

time any politician can spend in Congress.

"I told the president we're not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good,"

Fitzpatrick said.

Career politicians are obviously in panic mode about this, but we could not be more

excited.

SHARE this story if you think Trump should impose term limits!

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> PRESIDENT TRUMP ROCKS DC WITH TERM LIMITS ANNOUNCEMENT - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Young Nudy X Pierre Bourne Type Beat "One Dolla" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:55.

(Prod. by Georgie)

For more infomation >> Young Nudy X Pierre Bourne Type Beat "One Dolla" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Evento ao Vivo - Live 24/9 as 16h - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Evento ao Vivo - Live 24/9 as 16h - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

How To Sell A Product Online Using An Auto Webinar Sales Funnel - Duration: 14:36.

hey this is russell brunson and welcome

to oto webinar funnel secrets now i want

to quickly show you how to use automated

webinar funnels to run online events and

sell your products to the masses and

then at the end this presentation i'm

actually give you my top converting auto

webinar funnels for free but before i do

that when i walk you through what an

automated webinar funnel is how it works

and how it can work for your specific

business now first step I want to kind

of map out what this actually looks like

if you're in my office here I'm sitting

in front of a whiteboard now map out the

sales process so this is what an

automated webinar funnel looks like it's

very simple the first page here is you

get people to actually register for the

event and then on the second page you

have confirmation page we thank them for

registering because I'm excited about

what it is that's happening on the web

class and then from there you push them

over to the actual webinar broadcast

page this is where the webinar is

happening now sometimes automated

webinars are called evergreen webinars

as well because this is the video

presentations already been created that

someone gets to come and watch on demand

in case they come they watch it here on

demand they watch the webinar training

and then at the end of it you can then

create the last page which is called the

webinar replay page and this is where

you send people who may have missed the

webinar they may register had to leave

early you can then take from the webinar

page well you can watch the presentation

one last time and then one other piece

here I'll talk about a little bit more

detail are these indoctrination pages

these are pages that you said emails to

to get people excited about the

presentation or if they miss the

presentation to get them to go back and

actually watch it

and these indoctrination pages are very

powerful increase sales and get people

to actually show up and watch the

presentation so that's kind of what the

structure of an ottoman automated

webinar funnel looks like now if I was

to take this kind of blueprint here and

plug in pages this is what it may look

like here's my registration page my

confirmation page here's the broadcast

room there's my replay room and here's

some of my indoctrination pages down

below okay all right so where did

automated webinars come from or like I

said we also call it an evergreen

webinars where did this concept come

from well in the past the weight a lot

of times we tried to build our brands

and sell our products in our services is

that we would go and speak a lot of

events in fact this is a picture in the

add a live event one way that I used to

always sell my products my services I

would go I travel around the world I

find a big seminar I this I get you know

one hundred five hundred thousand ten

thousand people in the room I would

teach them I've talked to him in the end

I would sell my products and my services

and we're

really good except for the fact I didn't

travel away for my family and wait for

my home and all sorts of things then

from there we start transitioning to

what we call webinars which is basically

a web seminar right and so what we do is

we go and instead of going traveling

into someplace around the world and

having all these people travel to it as

well we would do it from the comfort of

our homes the attendees can listen from

home I can listen I can do the

presentation home and that became an

actual webinar so what does an automated

webinar well it's taking webinar

presentation that's working the works

live may work at a seminar they work

live online in webinar be actually

automated so you're not doing it live

all the time this has really become the

future of marketing over the last few

years it's creating the presentation

once put into an automated webinar

funnel and then letting it just convert

and close sales for you 24 hours a day

seven days a week like clockwork okay

and that's the magical what an automated

webinar actually it's okay so here are

some examples of some automated webinar

landing pages this is one that I'm

Kaylen Poland it aka the lady boss

helping to pro click funnels this is

another one we did four and click

funnels this one proning one of our

software companies called funnel scripts

and so like you can use automated

webinar funnels to sell all sorts of

things from coaching to consulting just

I've seen people use itself supplements

business business coaching weight loss

coaching they pretty much everything you

can think of people can sell and have

sold through online webinars okay so

here's how it works

step number one you have to get people

to register for the actual webinar event

okay so you have a landing page may look

something like this September 2 then you

take me to a page after they give you

their email address then you thank them

for registering for the actual web class

so that's page number two here you take

them for registering then step number

three then is you're actually taking the

page where they actually watched the

streaming evergreen webinar

okay that's the third page in the funnel

and the last pages for people who left

early or they or they don't make you for

this page for some reason you have email

sequences that push them back to a

replay page and this is the fourth page

in the funnel is the actual replay page

you share after the event where you're

also streaming this presentation so

that's kind of how it works is very

simple easy funnel they work super super

effectively okay now there's one other

piece here and this funnel haven't

talked about yet and that's this right

here the indoctrination pages and the

doctrine ation pages are pages that are

emailed to people athlete's register to

get them to actually show up or if they

left early to get them to come watch a

replay and get some exciting

pree frames it so even more likely to

actually show up and more likely to

actually buy ok so here's an example one

of my indoctrination pages but I have

videos there getting people excited

about what's gonna actually be happening

during the live training and so that's

kind of what a knock donation page may

look like they're not everybody who does

webinar funnels uses indoctrination

pages it's not essential but it is an

amplifier it amplifies everything from

getting people to show up give you

people to purchase and so I like using

whatever I can that's what the

indoctrination pages are here inside of

this funnel okay so what kind of

products or services would work well for

an automated webinar well automated

webinars do great at selling courses the

great selling products create some

software I've seen people use it to sell

supplements to sell services like pretty

much anything that you can sell you can

sell through some type of an automated

webinar ok so here's some best practices

to understand the first thing is the

registration page how do you make this

pay so the most people come here I wanna

make sure that our as many of those

people come they actually register for

the web class ok and so a couple things

number one I like them to know who this

is for so I might say on the page

something like his is for entrepreneurs

or for people who are trying to some

extra way something like that ok number

two I have a curiosity based headline

the more curious they are the more

likely they are to register and the more

likely they are to actually show up okay

so curiosity is the key to getting a

webinar registration page to actually

convert case where curiosity is the key

you guys if a page isn't converting for

you and you come back and figure out how

to make this how do I increase the

curiosity on this page okay

all right page number two now in this

process is the Thank You page but make

you page is a little bit different on

this page first thing I do is I thank

them for registering the second thing I

do is not curiosity okay curiosity is

the registration page the second page I

focus on getting them excited the more

excited they are this step more likely

they are to make sure that gets on the

countly make sure they show up make sure

they don't leave this page the more

excitement they have the more likely

they are to actually show up and then

the last thing you can do and I don't do

this as often on automated webinars as I

do on live webinars but you can also

make them a self-liquidating offer which

means you sell them some products or

some service right here on the Thank You

page and a lot of times that will

actually cover the ad costs of of the of

all the ads that you know any money you

spent to get people to actually register

for the webinar that's what we call the

self liquidating offer makes the ad

costs free a lot

times okay and that's not required it's

more of an advanced thing that's one

idea I wanted to give those of you guys

who are looking for ways to increase

your automated webinar funnels okay so

that's pace number two now the third

page now is the actual broadcaster where

you're broadcasting and you're pushing

out your your your presentation okay

so here's where you stream the Evan or

the Evergreen webinar into a broadcast

room and then page number four is

absolutely events over then you set up a

replay page where you can post limited

replay the event for evil come and watch

and this is a maximize sales from any

webinar event that you are doing okay

now in the past if you want to create an

automated webinar funnel like that what

you would have to do is you have to hire

a designer and a webmaster and

programmers analytics people it would

cost you ton of money and take a ton of

time to build just a simple funnel like

to want to showed you in the past the

good news is for you because you're here

today you don't have to worry about

having a huge team people do this you

can do it all by yourself because

instead of doing this way what we have

instead is you can start using click

funnels to build out entire automated

webinar funnel almost instantly in fact

down below this video we have what we

call share funnels this means with our

top designers and programmers pre-built

funnels for you funnels that convert

phones that already worked and all I

gotta do is go down below pick which

funnel you like them will select that

funnel and then what is gonna happen if

you already have a click photos account

will take that entire photo and will

push it into your click funnels account

it's not exciting now if you don't have

a click thumbs account that's ok click

on the button down well pick which one

looks the coolest you select that funnel

and what I'll do take you to the next

page right here this is called a share

funnel page

we're actually share with you well give

you this funnel for free all you here's

our kind of free 14-day trial the click

funnels and then after you create your

trial we'll give you this fun little

show up inside your account and you can

go there you can customize it edit it

and that way you've got your you got

your funnel up and ready to start

editing and strapping fun with ok so

that's how the sheriff funnel pages work

so the first step in this process is

look down below and find out which one

these templates down below do you like

the most

okay now I'm gonna show you in a second

how you can customize them the first

step is pick the template you like the

most and then go and select it and then

the second thing you do is you actually

log in to click funnels and you edit

that template now I'm gonna login really

quick right now and show you how simple

and easy it is to edit a page here

inside of click funnels okay so right

now I'm on the exact same page you're at

so what I'm gonna do is I'm a scroll

down and find out which one these

templates are like the most this example

I think this one I click on select this

funnel

what's happened now is that entire

phones me built inside of my

clickfunnels account all the pages all

the images everything's gonna be built

inside my click phones account so I can

start using it immediately after that's

done I click on the view funnel button

and there it is the entire funnel is now

inside my account on the left hand side

here see these are all different pages

that I showed you be neat inside this

funnel and so you're gonna go through in

just edit each of those pages plug in

your branding plug into your words and

it's done now I'm not gonna do that

right now with you but I want to show

you how easy it is on this first page

and click on the Edit Page button

phal taking inside the clickfunnels

editor and now let me slide this funnel

I basically come in here I can start

having some fun so I click on the text I

want I change it this is so much fun I

click on images if I want I can grab

them I can drag them and drop it move

them around wherever I want to be at if

I there's the video here I click on

video I put in my own video if I don't

like a logo for some example or for some

reason I can change it with my logo

click right here and I can you upload my

own logo or Grabel it's already here and

boom the logos in there or if I don't

like I can delete it altogether but that

fashion is I can edit this template

exactly the way I want to look for my

brandy and then click Save and then

click preview and that fast my entire

funnel is live online ready to start

sending traffic to now if there's

something I don't like I can come back

here and I can go back and keep editing

it moving things around tweaking until

it's exactly the way I want it and it

matches my branding and I look at my

feel when I'm done click the exit button

and I'm ready to go to the next page

alright is that amazing now after you've

done that now after you've picked the

funnel you've got to customize it and

one thing will you notice look at these

three pages they're right here all three

these pages look completely different

yet they're all based on the exact same

template right I changed the colors I

changed the images and they look

completely different okay so it doesn't

matter what your branding looks like you

can take these templates and tweak it to

MIT to match your exact branding for

your company okay so step two is you

customize it and step three is you go

out there and you launch it this is

where we start driving traffic start

making sales and it's super super

exciting okay and really quick I wanna

share with you a video for my friend

right here his name's Garrett J white

about why he uses click funnels to build

on all the funnels for his company as

opposed to doing all the other things

people have tried to do in the past

hello my name is Gary J white the master

coach mentor and founder of wake up

warrior Academy and I will tell you this

right now we have tested with platforms

we have tested everything I have

attempted for the past six years to use

every available software tool I could

find that made it simpler for me to

share my message and it started with

WordPress and then it went plugins and

then optimized press and then we went to

kajabi and then we went to leadpages and

these are all wonderful know the owners

of these guys fantastic the software

tools were amazing when clickfunnels

came out I was like dude I cannot handle

another software tool I don't give a

shit we're just gonna manage our stuff

between leadpages and kajabi and then my

friends have just tested just try it out

and I went to click funnels and no

bullshit like every software incremental

over the last five years has been a not

a quantum shift in what you can do with

the tool to get your message out to the

marketplace they've been incremental so

like there's been a move from kajabi to

leadpages or from optimized press to

kajabi and they were these segmented

steps that had slight improvements that

made it easier click funnels though came

out of nowhere they took the marketplace

by storm

just like Apple did when they first

launched the I thought it was it was not

a linear move anymore it was a quantum

move an improvement that'll open up a

gap to allow people just like you

watching this people just like you and

me who are not technically savvy we

weren't burning the matrix and we didn't

have a chip implanted in our heads we

are not engineers or computer science

majors and we don't understand that

stuff inherently clickfunnels gave you

you might friend an opportunity to cut

and decrease the time of stress and

anxiety and suffering behind a keyboard

trust me the days you want to just pound

vodka and throw your Mac out the window

because you can't figure shit out

clickfunnels has brought it to a place

that it is a quantum leap an opportunity

which allows you just like the iPhone to

not only look smarter but to feel

smarter and ultimately to only deal with

the stuff that matters which is getting

your message about your product and your

program service out to the marketplace

I spend all the time in suicide watch

and having to check yourself into a

hospital and honestly trying to deal

with everything else that's come out

before it so I'm not only fully endorsed

clickfunnels it's the only software tool

that we use when it comes to our funnels

online across all four of my businesses

we're not going anywhere else love

Russell love this event this event

married up to that software tool you are

a dumbass if you don't come and that's

okay there's plenty of dumbasses on the

planet just don't let it be you

okay now if you already have a click

photos account all you got to do once

again a scroll down below pick which one

of these templates you like the most

pick the template customize it and then

launch it now if you don't have a Thon's

account yet do not worry the same step

is is true for you as well look down

below for which Williams automated

webinar follows you want select the

funnel it will take you the share of

funnel page go and get your free 14-day

trial and instantly will take that

entire share phone you want if you want

to or even feel free to take as many as

you want

click the button you'll push them into

your new click funnels trial and then

you'll have this funnel for free all you

need right now is is scroll down below

and pick which one of these funnels you

want click on the button and get your

free click funnels account thank you so

much for using click phones I cannot

wait for you launch your very first

automated webinar funnel

you

For more infomation >> How To Sell A Product Online Using An Auto Webinar Sales Funnel - Duration: 14:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cécilia Attias en toute vérité : sa rencontre inattendue avec son mari Richard - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Cécilia Attias en toute vérité : sa rencontre inattendue avec son mari Richard - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Configurer TVHeadEnd (TVH) - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Configurer TVHeadEnd (TVH) - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Carla Bruni – Cécilia Sarkozy : le rendez-vous secret - 2011 - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Carla Bruni – Cécilia Sarkozy : le rendez-vous secret - 2011 - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Biographie de Richard Attias - mari de Cécilia Attias - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Biographie de Richard Attias - mari de Cécilia Attias - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Souls 3 Tuto : Obtenir les Traceurs d'or / Get Gold Tracers - Duration: 8:28.

Hi guys, welcome to this tutorial. I'll show you how to access the Gold Tracer with Cheat Engine

Hi guys, welcome to this tutorial. I'll show you how to access the Gold Tracer with Cheat Engine

Hi guys, welcome to this tutorial. I'll show you how to access the Gold Tracer with Cheat Engine

Hi guys, welcome to this tutorial. I'll show you how to access the Gold Tracer with Cheat Engine

This paired curved sword is here in the game code but we have to use the cheat engine to get it.

This paired curved sword is here in the game code but we have to use the cheat engine to get it.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

Be sure to play offline or use a cracked version of the game to not get banned.

For more infomation >> Dark Souls 3 Tuto : Obtenir les Traceurs d'or / Get Gold Tracers - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

STORY TIME(01):mon ex a failli me tuer - Duration: 18:19.

For more infomation >> STORY TIME(01):mon ex a failli me tuer - Duration: 18:19.

-------------------------------------------

T'étais où? - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> T'étais où? - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Young Nudy X Pierre Bourne Type Beat "One Dolla" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:55.

(Prod. by Georgie)

For more infomation >> Young Nudy X Pierre Bourne Type Beat "One Dolla" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

TheLipTV: Hongos mágicos y legalidad de las drogas - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> TheLipTV: Hongos mágicos y legalidad de las drogas - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

'인생술집' 비아이 "'사랑을 했다' 정산 받아, 외제차 2대값" - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> '인생술집' 비아이 "'사랑을 했다' 정산 받아, 외제차 2대값" - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Klasse 200 K. leer, cruise, airco, zeer net! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz SLK-Klasse 200 K. leer, cruise, airco, zeer net! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Do ALL SINGERS need to do a vocal warm up? | #DrDan ⏱ - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Do ALL SINGERS need to do a vocal warm up? | #DrDan ⏱ - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

ॐ Peaceful Mind mantra - Brings Health Peace & Happiness - Duration: 12:15.

Om, Sarve

bhavantu sukhinah

Sarve santu niramayah

Sarve bhadrani pashantu

Ma hakashchit duhkha bhagbhavet

Om, Sarve

bhavantu sukhinah

Sarve santu niramayah

Sarve

bhadrani pashantu

Ma hakashchit duhkha bhagbhavet

Sarve

Sarve

For more infomation >> ॐ Peaceful Mind mantra - Brings Health Peace & Happiness - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - A Million Pieces - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:04.

Nightcore - A Million Pieces || Lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - A Million Pieces - (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

TheLipTV: Hongos mágicos y legalidad de las drogas - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> TheLipTV: Hongos mágicos y legalidad de las drogas - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Young Nudy X Pierre Bourne Type Beat "One Dolla" | Prod. by Georgie - Duration: 2:55.

(Prod. by Georgie)

No comments:

Post a Comment