Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 21 2018

The blue dwarf star Bellatrix is an intruder in Orion.

Nearly all of Orion's stars are siblings or cousins.

They were all born from the same vast expanse of building block material known as the Orion

Molecular Cloud Complex.

This family relationship is extremely rare for constellations, which are typically only

fantasies of the human mind.

A normal constellation's stars are only together because humans joined them up to tell stories

or recall histories before the advent of writing.

In space, however, a constellation's stars shine at many different distances from Earth.

They only seem to be pasted flat on the sky, as if they were all hanging together like

magnets on a fridge.

This little star Bellatrix is around 250 lightyears from Earth, compared to the other stars in

Orion that are around 800 lightyears away.

Its brightness is not constant, either, and it is referred to as a variable star.

For more infomation >> Bellatrix The Stranger in Orion - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

# 生命豐盛的 真記號是? 感情聖化要理問答第89問 - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> # 生命豐盛的 真記號是? 感情聖化要理問答第89問 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Do recruit the question of body bad condition or self care. - Duration: 2:13.

Hi my name is youhei ozaki. Thanks for watch this video. This time talk about do recruit the question of body bad condition or self care.

I invite self care question for you. If you do application,I do effort for upload about that video. At basically my self care is only to soften stiff muscle.

Things that I can to telling is how to soften. For example it is hand form,angle to soften,place to soften,etc. I am doing that only.

An example of a question, 「Please tell the self care for this bad body condition」 If you have question like this,I answer that question.

To how to thinking of "Seitai" is to bring it closer heading for past that had healthy body. It is only. At especially,bad condition that didn't feel into childhood is can improve.

In bad condition that took a long time is very strong field. If you have question like that,please teach me. I check the comment or mail.

Please try it. Thanks for watch this video. See you!

For more infomation >> Do recruit the question of body bad condition or self care. - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Lewis Conway Jr.'s name will be on the ballot for Austin City Council election in November - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Lewis Conway Jr.'s name will be on the ballot for Austin City Council election in November - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bosch 909 Dual S Silver - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Bosch 909 Dual S Silver - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny Agrees With Some Of T.I.'s So-Called Anti-Marriage Comments — It's Making Them 'Stronger' - Duration: 4:32.

She clapped back at her husband after he posted a quote that seemed to be anti-marriage

Now we're EXCLUSIVELY learning that Tiny may have come round to T.I.'s point of view

   The controversy over T.I.'s alleged anti-marriage comments is not dying down anytime soon

On Aug. 18 fans branded the rapper a hypocrite for congratulating 2Chainz on his wedding, mere months after he shared a June 15 Instagram comment that seemed to be arguing against marriage

As fans of the 37-year-old rapper know, back then his wife Tiny, 43, clapped back on her Instagram page, writing, "Crown the KING who knows that his QUEEN is the most important piece on the board

" Now, she seems to be singing a different tune, a source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY

   Our insider says that the mom-of-four agrees with what her 37-year-old husband said…sort of

"In a lot of ways Tiny agrees with what T.I. was saying about marriage, or at least some of what he was saying," the pal says

"Like the part about happiness and not making anyone else responsible for your happiness

That's something Tiny is really living right now in her life and her marriage. She's getting her own bag [money] and making herself the priority and it's making her stronger and making her marriage stronger too because she's not coming at T

I. from a needy place."  Just a quick recap: T.I. originally shared a quote about marriage that said, "What exactly does marriage offer men today? 'Men know there's a good chance they'll lose their friends, their respect, their space, their sex life, their money and – if it all goes wrong – their family

" In his caption he pointed out that he didn't write the quote but he does "agree to a degree

" T.I. added, "Note to women: Happiness needs no validation… The Ego does. Most women out there nowadays just wanna be married to impress they friends, family (side pieces) and fit into society's standards

THAT'S [sic] NOT LOVE!!! That's how you end up stuck with someone YOU THOUGHT YOU WANTED!!!! No matter what… Whatever you do… Do what you do to make YOU HAPPY!!!"  For Tiny doing what makes her happy includes performing with her group Xscape3

In fact on Aug. 18 they appeared at a San Jose gig while T.I. was in Las Vegas. The friend says, "Just this past weekend T

I. had a gig in Las Vegas (at Drai's Beach Nightclub) and Tiny was going to go with him

She was excited but then she got offered to do her own show with Xscape3 in California

She totally changed her plans and ditched T.I. to do her show because performing makes her so happy

"  Our insider says his wife's change of plans didn't bother the rapper. "T.I. was a little shocked when she told him about the change of plans but he didn't try to discourage her," the source says

"And truth be told it was a huge turn on for him that she ditched him like that, it makes her more of a challenge and he loves that

"  

For more infomation >> Tiny Agrees With Some Of T.I.'s So-Called Anti-Marriage Comments — It's Making Them 'Stronger' - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

ASU to Establish National Biorepository - Duration: 1:52.

We are set to become the NEON Biorepository.

NEON stands for National Ecological Observatory Network.

It's a nationwide set of collecting documenting sites where

long-term ecological data will be taken.

Our collections will be acting as the repository,

archiving, and also further redistributing, databasing these

samples so that it can be used to address continental

scale long-term ecological research questions.

This project will generate something like 100,000 biological samples

or vouchers each year, over a period of 30 years.

It's a wide range of, I'm guessing about 40 different types

of samples minimum.

Vertebrate samples, mammal hairs, mammal toenails,

herbarium specimens, ground beetles that are pinned,

mosquitos that are pinned. In some cases we will get DNA

extractions from these specimens and we will store the DNA extractions.

Doing pretty much exactly the same thing across a very

large region is something that's not really accessible to

an individual researcher or even an individual research site

so I think the rational here is that you can really understand

what happens ecologically long-term in reaction to outside factors

at a continental level.

We are setting up a biorepository data portal so that

anybody, research or public, can start searching what we have,

how our data are distributed in terms of the taxonomic

identity of our samples, what organism groups we have,

and where they occur, so all of that is going to basically happen at once.

It's a big achievement for us, also a big mandate,

a big responsibility. We're serving a slightly different research

community than we historically have, and so we are

very excited about this prospect.

For more infomation >> ASU to Establish National Biorepository - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Today 's Sports | August 22, 1818: Messi is out - Duration: 10:58.

For more infomation >> Today 's Sports | August 22, 1818: Messi is out - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Moussor Fête de Tabaski - Headwrap Tuto - Gele revisité - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Moussor Fête de Tabaski - Headwrap Tuto - Gele revisité - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

C# Tutorial

For more infomation >> C# Tutorial

-------------------------------------------

Should Trump impose more sanctions on Russia? - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> Should Trump impose more sanctions on Russia? - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

5 DICAS por ANDY TIMMONS | D'addario - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> 5 DICAS por ANDY TIMMONS | D'addario - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Here & Now Tuesday August 21 2018 - Duration: 1:03:11.

For more infomation >> Here & Now Tuesday August 21 2018 - Duration: 1:03:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ellsworth AFB EOD Range Dedication - Duration: 1:09.

Fire in the hole-- fire in the hole-- fire in the hole

Today was an awesome opportunity for the EOD team and Ellsworth Air Force Base

to dedicate our EOD range to Staff Sergeant Berky

so we have a living reminder here

of Staff Sergeant Berky-- his life and times in the Air Force and obviously we

have a range which embodies him but more importantly than that it's a reminder

for all the folks who come here after him of the sacrifice he gave for the

United States and for his fellow Airmen-- exactly the sorts of things that he did

while he was alive and with us

For more infomation >> Ellsworth AFB EOD Range Dedication - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

NieR Drama CD1/06 - Reporte #3 [SUB ESPAÑOL] - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> NieR Drama CD1/06 - Reporte #3 [SUB ESPAÑOL] - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Spiel Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (Blind) Ep.10 - VS Neo Cortex! - Duration: 22:22.

oh hi and welcome my name is Annie wanna welcome you back to let's play crash

pinnacle they're insane trilogy let's absorb we

collected the last remaining gems and now we have everything except the relics

which I don't really care about and yeah we have two levels that we gonna do in

this part should not be too long first one is dr. neocortex and the second one

is that one hall where we can get to the yeah secret ending and I assume this

level is gonna be harder for some reason but yeah let's do this

come on cortex creation versus creator

what's up and eat I can't understand him in this game yeah as you can see we can

shot some of his shots back at him the green ones to be precise wrong I do

listen first try so this band is basically just dodging yeah you know

just the opposite of this yep

oh you want from you yet I just love how you arts why you're so close to me

I know at least I can understand what he's saying in this game in the first

game in the original I was just like mumbling something wrong right never a

clue what he was saying at that point but yeah damn it

we have to survive another one's right that's how it goes damn it oh this

battle is not hard yes nice to meet you too although we already met it will not

be that hard but I am just playing like like a butt should let me really really

all right thank you

green green green light thank you now they do this

oh come on it was another one no what I was jumping over that I saw that in the

you know area recording right now haha

bonk bonk bonk nope

why is he even shooting them those places I'm not even there it was

actually a pretty hard fight just because I can't move anywhere come on

thank you

why am I playing so bad on the game the levels of the game where AHA a lot more

harder than this oh really

yeah Wow why do I suck so much at this at this game this is gonna yeah that's

gonna be a huge differencing crash bandicoot 2 and free just just your wait

thank you faster the better after it every shot

the first time to make it easier just like that then the attack doesn't extend

well let's do it again come on now get away from me

I'm actually kind of mad that I suck so much at this battle

okay come on don't do me like this now oh okay thank you

okay I have to remember that I can jump over this one thing one thing I just do

that and that awesome please keep doing that that's a lot more easier yep

I think he just got a green one now yep then I can't hit of course and bam

that's all why was that so hard that was not hard at all okay

Carter's incapacitated

and there's the girl that I risked my life for which will never appear in any

of the other games ever again damn alright but that's not the last

thing what we're gonna do in this part it's still a secret ending but let's

look at the credits for now Vicarious Visions awesome yeah I should probably

give my my review for this game on the free or the original crash bandicoot's

definitely my least favorite because yeah the controls are so awkward and I'm

glad we are yeah we are past that now the fact that you have to do some levels

without dying and collecting every box definitely the hardest thing to do in

all of the crash bandicoot games because some of those things are really really

annoying to do and yeah Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 on the other end are so much fun

and I'm looking forward on playing those games and hope you join in too because I

have fun playing those games and I would like if you have fun watching me playing

these games and yeah don't know what else to say last battle I made it look a

lot harder actually is you just have to dodge the shots and jump over some

things I think some of the bosses are a bit harder

well actually no the bosses in Crash Bandicoot games are not they are not

hard at all which is something that I really didn't

like about those games I wish it would have been a little bit harder I was that

pic we a we are hearing every boss in the background or something yeah wonder

if I have to watch the credits again if I go to the secret ending I never

actually got to secret and I know what happens Kyla and yeah I will of course

do the same thing with Quentin code 2 and 3 I will collect all the gems and

everything that is necessary to 100% the game I am NOT doing the relics because

you don't need them apparently I can try to get them for trophies or something

but yeah the relics basically mean that I have to go through a level without

time once and yeah that is not gonna happen so yeah how about we don't do

that in this lets play so fun game we liked it I highly advise you to pick up

the game wasn't even I think it wasn't really expensive when I bought it I

don't know maybe because it's like one year old or something or barely 1 year

old not really sure I think it's a too tall 18

who cares and yeah you get free games three really good games one really

challenging one two really fun one and yeah don't know what else to say that's

just enjoy the credits and treat all the names that we probably won't remember I

mean yeah unless you have someone really popular somewhere

the production member team ever team and yeah I just try to talk for his kids and

I'm really aqua tone I don't know if I wanted to record something else I could

record some Dark Souls but I plan to do some off-screen leveling so it there's a

little bit I don't know not the right time so far I could start

recording Crash Bandicoot 2 I just realized

but I don't know I want to do it on a separate day because I just played Crash

Bandicoot 1 and I want to get a little fresh into Crash Bandicoot 2 and yeah I

imagine myself if I played Crash Bandicoot 2 now it will probably feel a

little bit awkward if I control crash because we'll be a lot more fluid and

easier and yeah so probably be weird like when I switch from Monsanto to Dark

Souls which are probably a little bit similar when it comes to controlling and

yeah I don't know if I try to do a tart role in Dark Souls for example

then I've pressed X and then Monsanto after press circle and sometimes I mix

those up if I play those games strictly after each other I don't want that to

happen in Crash Bandicoot right I said that I am a lot better than those other

two games and I don't want to embarrass myself even though I will probably do

and yeah I don't want that right I will try to not let that happen

what's that music I just remember I wasn't there like I'm a level in this

game where some kind of rich level where they are like 20 or 30 lives somewhere

lying around isn't it like some kind of bonus level I don't know I was kind of

looking forward to get to this level but it never happened so I don't know what

is up with that but maybe I'm remembering something

completely else right now and I'm just being stupid and yeah even though this

is a probably really bad moment to say but I really need to go to the bathroom

right now and I want this credits to be finished

so I can make a cut and go to the secret ending I really need to go to the

bathroom right just lies I didn't even eat something that would make me go to

the bathroom so much no I know that's the perfect time to say that but yeah

tintin tintin tintin tintin there's a spiral remake coming out right

maybe I play those games too if they come out isn't it or did it already

come already not very sure we have the 14th of August it's not out hey snake

fresh petticoat to music right now Today Show out to - oh those credits after

every game that I complete Oh what up that's - okay

crash - no way yeah those are all like from Crash Bandicoot to Crash Bandicoot

3 writes under pressure Orient Express yep that's crash man code free right Tom

time I actually recognize some of those never names I mean I live in Germany but

the levels they still add I think the English names even though the company

all the complete game was in English in German no Bandicoot Swihart in this

equation I am not believing that I am not believing that one bit okay

okay now I'm feeling panic again so don't need to go to breath room but

let's go and visit the Great Hall to see what we get of that if we get literally

the exact same credits then yeah please don't

we get one two three four five six seven eight nine ten - is eleven twelve

this could potentially be harder than cortex there are more jumps coming up

more harder jumps

wait what those went all gems right

what did you escape cortex by the way

let's fly towards crash bandicoot oh she tried to kiss him and he's gone this

purpose of the ruins of cashbox was assaulted you then used to proceed to

open up big-and-tall shop on the island and I do that in some of the games right

after intense therapy and eight years of higher education doctor who went to

write a well deceive poke through the eye of the cortex a study of rapid

evolutionary its consequences calico moved to Hollywood and landed a

motion picture deal upon us elope operations

currently is working with speech therapist to improve his diction diction

allow pinstripe move to Chicago where he now owns and operates on citywide

Sanitation company he saving money was upcoming govern a tional campaign after

disappearance of his mentor dr. nitrous period

we scored his first love tending bar

okay the word has heard nothing more of cortex in scratch for his plans but Evil

Geniuses our hearts fortune cockroaches yeah I

it's also adults just what-if scenarios because eight years until the second

spoilers Ripper rule appears in the second game again so I don't think that

on eight years gap between those who two games

well okay you know and adjust it okay right that's it right okay yeah

one percent with the lives we don't have all religious we don't have a single

relic but I don't care we finish the game and yeah let me just don't you like

what turn the camera or something like that

yeah we complete the game that's all really good so yeah oh my can you ask

all right yeah when that said I would like to thank everyone for watching the

everyone who happened to watch this game and yeah hope you tune in in the next

question and let's play Crash Bandicoot 2 cortex strikes back spoiler cortex

will appear again and yeah or probably put all this in a separate playlist so

if you're not if you're wondering if there's another single crash bandicoot

two parts in this playlist and yeah it's because it is a separate one because why

not anyway thank you all for watching please

consider leaving a like a comment or subscribe and all that good stuff that I

rarely get and I'll see you in the next part of crash bandicoot 2 bye bye

For more infomation >> Let's Spiel Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (Blind) Ep.10 - VS Neo Cortex! - Duration: 22:22.

-------------------------------------------

Attention, ce nouveau défi dangereux est de plus en plus répandu chez les jeunes! - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Attention, ce nouveau défi dangereux est de plus en plus répandu chez les jeunes! - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (8/21) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> KDKA-TV Evening Forecast (8/21) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Zeiss Otus 100mm f1.4 Lens Rumored to be Announced Soon - MEGAPIXEL - Duration: 2:12.

Zeiss is rumored to announce a new Otus 100mm f/1.4 Distagon T* lens, which will be available

for Canon EF and Nikon F mount cameras.

The official announcement should be at the Photokina 2018 event.

Zeiss offers three OTUS prime lenses for Nikon F-mount.

They are 28mm, 55mm and 85mm with all fast f/1.4 aperture.

The widest lens is the Otus 28mm f/1.4 ZF.2, which features a Distagon optical concept

and apochromatic design.

The standart prime lens is the Otus 55mm f/1.4 ZF.2, which also employs a Distagon optical

design in order to produce well-corrected imagery.

Finally, lineup also includes the Otus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2, which is a bright portrait-length

lens utilizing a Planar design.

This apochromat also employs aspherical and anomalous partial dispersion glass, as well

as a T* coating, for a high degree of sharpness and clarity.

Each of these manual focus lenses are further characterized by robust metal housing and

rubber focusing rings for enhanced control, as well as bright yellow-colored focusing

scales for ease of use.

Zeiss Otus 100mm f/1.4 Lens Details:.

ZEISS " Otus 1.4 / 100 " has already been field and tested.

APO Sonnar Design.

Mount: ZE (for Canon) and ZF.2 (for Nikon).

Filter diameter 86 mm.

Will be announced in 2018, probably before Photokina 2018.

For more infomation >> Zeiss Otus 100mm f1.4 Lens Rumored to be Announced Soon - MEGAPIXEL - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Samyang Lens Samyang MF 85mm f1.8 ED UMC CS for APS-C Mirrorless Cameras - MEGAPIXEL - Duration: 3:06.

Samyang has unveiled the MF 85mm F1.8 ED UMC CS lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras The MF

85mm f/1.8 ED UMC CS is designed for use with APS-C sensor mirrorless cameras in the following

mounts: Sony E, Fujifilm X, Canon M, and Micro-Four-Thirds.

This medium telephoto lens inherits the renowned image quality of Samyang's manual focus

series and also boasts beautiful out of focus bokeh and availability for a variety of cameras.

The suggested retail price is £319.99 and it will be available from September 2018 at

B&H Photo.

Ideal portrait lens, with a fast, bright maximum aperture.

This manual-focus 85mm F1.8 ED UMC CS lens is a medium telephoto lens, with a similar

angle of-view to a 135mm lens when compared to full-frame cameras.

The Samyang MF 85mm f/1.8 ED UMC CS is designed with 9 lens elements in 7 groups and it delivers

high resolution from the centre to the corners of the image.

A high-refractive and an extra-low dispersion element, along with Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC)

help minimise chromatic aberrations and deliver clear, vibrant images.

This lens is ideal for portraits, with beautiful bokeh from its floating-element system.

Its low-light performance and shallow depth-of-field are especially useful features.

Wide range of uses, with crystal-clear resolution.

The compact and light-weight design offers the portability and comfort needed for a long

day's shooting.

This lens would be the ideal choice for keen photographers who want to capture everyday

moments in high-resolution.

The Samyang MF 85mm f/1.8 ED UMC CS has a host of features including its outstanding

optical performance.

Its wide range of uses include portraits and other close-ups such as food, as well as landscapes

and many other situations.

More fun with Manual Focus lenses.

The MF 85mm f/1.8 ED UMC CS lens is perfect for shooters who want to have more involvement

and express their own characteristics through their images.

The Samyang MF 85mm F1.8 ED UMC CS weighs in at just over 300g and measures approximately

8cm long (without the hood and lens caps).

Photographers can expect superb, emotional and unique images from this compact companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment